The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instant Mesmerizer

Lisa discovers that someone has hacked her video chat account; not that her boyfriend really cares. Maybe he should, since the hacker plans to make Lisa his. Inspired by a manip.

“What the hell?” Lisa, a brunette with large breasts was asking herself while staring at her laptop.

“What is it?” Her boyfriend called with mild irritation, as he dressed to go out.

“Some fucker hacked my computer! He turned on the camera and activated my Camgirl chat!”

“And that’s a problem how?” He asked, not caring very much.

“Don’t you get it? Some fucker is spying on me!”

“Then just shut it off. That way he can’t do anything, then we can take it somewhere to have it fixed later. Me, I’m off to the bar to see my friends.”

Lisa scowled at him, wondering to herself just why she put up with him. Then she remembered how good he could be in bed; but even that really didn’t make up for his terrible personality… should it? Just then, a weird video appeared on her chat screen: It appeared to be some kind of swirl, or spiral containing all the colors of the rainbow. After staring at the bizarre pattern for a few moments, words appeared on the screen:

You Can Not Look Away
You Do Not Mind This
You Can Not Look Away

Perplexed by this odd display, and not really noticing her boyfriend about to leave, Lisa continued to watch the screen. Soon, more words appeared on the screen:

You Are Suddenly Turned On
You Are About To Be Brainwashed
You Are Suddenly Turned On

“…Oh,” Lisa moaned a little as the door slammed, “I’m being brainwashed?” She then noticed the her nipples harden and her clit tingle, “Well… whatever this is… it’s definitely turning me on.

You Must Respond To My Questions
Are You Alone?
You Must Respond To My Questions

Ha… I don’t have to answer that.” But sadly, Lisa’s mouth betrayed her mind, “Yess… I am... now. M-My boyfriend just left. H-He shouldn’t be back for a couple hours.”

You Are Happy To Be Brainwashed
You Do Not Care About Your Boyfriend
You Are Happy To Be Brainwashed

Okay… This is just getting kinda weird. I answered that question without thinking… And of course I care about…” Her train of thought derailed, as if something had disappeared from its rails, “About… About… What’s his name? Uh, I can’t remember.” She found this realization did not trouble her too much. She was far more interested in what the words on the screen would tell her next.

You Want A Master, Not A Boyfriend
You Want To Obey Me
Show Yourself Off For Me
Make Me Want To Be Your Master
You Want A Master, Not A Boyfriend

Lisa smiled to hear this, as she knew just the perfect thing to convince him. She proceeded to pull down her top, putting her large breasts and their large areolas and nipples, on full display. “Hey there sexy, like what you see? People have always told me how sexy my big areolas are, and they’re super sensitive. I could show you, if you wanted.

You Find Obey My Commands Arousing
You Are Doing Very Well
You Must Show Me How Badly You Want Me
Play With Your Breasts To Entice Me
You Find Obey My Commands Arousing

Feeling eager to please, Lisa gave her nipples a good squeeze, letting out a small moan. Next she began to slowly rub them, her fingers mimicking the swirling pattern on her screen, which actually heightened her pleasure. Then, for the coupe de grace, she pressed her breasts together and sucked on her nipples, her eyes never leaving the screen the entire time. It wasn’t long before she climaxed, letting out a loud moan of pleasure. “How’s that hot stuff,” she asked with a pleading sense of longing, “I was masturbating to the thought of obeying you.”

You Feel Good Whenever You Please Me
Well Done Slave, Your Display Has Pleased Me
I Will Be Your Master, And You Will Be My Slave
Prepare Yourself For Full Enslavement
Put On Some Headphones And Put the Chat Screen on Full
Then, Put Yourself In the Most Comfortable Position Possible
When You Are Ready, Simply Say The Word
You Feel Good Whenever You Please Me

Smiling at having pleased her new master, Lisa briefly thought about what he’d just called her and what was happening to her, “Slave… Weird, I know being called that should sound demeaning or insulting, but I can’t help but find it arousing… If this is what being brainwashed feels like, then I like it. It definitely feels better then anything what’s-his-name ever did with me.” She quickly moved to follow her master’s orders. Once she was ready, she said, “I’m all set, master,” and felt a pleasant tingle at uttering those words.

No sooner had those words left her lips did the pattern on the screen change, change in a way almost imperceptible to the casual observer, but Lisa’s already somewhat brainwashed mind quickly picked up on the fascinating change and the new messages it spoke. Next, music began to chime in through the headphones; it was soothing and took Lisa’s cares away. After watching the pattern and listening to the music for a couple minutes, new words appeared on the screen:

You Want To Empty Your Mind
You Cannot Think At All
You Want To Empty Your Mind

“…Empty my mind…” Lisa thought out loud, “Can’t think…”

My Words Become Your Thoughts
You Enjoy Having Me Think For You
That Allows You To Focus On Serving Me
You Want To Be My Unthinking Fuck Toy
My Words Become Your Thoughts

“…Enjoy not thinking… focus on serving… unthinking fuck toy…”

You Want To Give Me Control Of Your Mind
The More Control You Give Me, The Hornier You Get
Surrender Yourself To My Will And Achieve True Happiness
As My Obedient Brainwashed Love Doll
You Want to Give Me Control Of Your Mind

“…Give you control… makes me horny… happy, obedient, brainwashed love doll… take me master…”

Prepare to Complete Your Brainwashing
On The Count Of Three, You Will Cum It Will Be The Best Orgasm You
Have Ever Had When That Happens, You Will Give Me Complete Control You
Will Become My Slave Prepare to Complete Your Brainwashing

“Yes,” she moaned, “please complete it… my brainwashing.”

Very Good
1…
2…
3!
Very Good

No sooner had the screen reached three then did white hot ecstasy shot through Lisa’s body! Every pleasure center in her body and in her mind fired off at once, in a grand fireworks display of sexual delight. At the same time, the pattern and music changed once more, and through their change, Lisa felt their messages imprinting onto her preoccupied brain. The messages told her what she was, what she thought, what she felt, what she wanted, how to obtain it, and what she desired above all: to love, serve, please, and obey her master; all of this Lisa’s mind soaked up as immutable and absolute truth. As her world stopped spinning, a voice came over the headphones, “How are you feeling, slave?”

Lisa inadvertently let out a soft moan when she heard the voice, her master’s voice. It was quite possibly the sexiest sound she had ever heard in her life. “Wonderful, now that I’m all yours master.”

“Good girl,” he says, and Lisa found herself at the brink of orgasm once more, “Now, I have some very important instructions for you. One that, once complete, will allow you to leave your boring old behind and serve me for the rest of your life. Would you like that, slave?”

“Oh yes master,” Lisa moaned in delight, wet with anticipation of serving master in person, “Anything to be with you.”

“Very good. Now, here is what you shall do…”

The next morning, Lisa woke at six o’clock sharp, as per her master’s instructions. Turning to the man in the bed with her, whom she vaguely recalled knowing, and saw that, as planned, he was sounded asleep. Between the gallons of alcohol he’d drank and the almost nonstop sex she’d engaged him in, Lisa doubted he’d be up before noon.

Moving quickly, Lisa through on some panties, a pair of sweat pants, and a sweater, consciously ignoring her bra. In a duffle bag she gathered her sexiest lingerie and a few outfits, plus her laptop, along with all the credit and debit cards in the house. She knew the address of her master’s domain, the routes she’d have to take to get there, and the ATM’s she’d hit along the way to withdraw all the money each card possessed.

Taking one last look at the place she once called home, Lisa closed the door and stepped out into the streets. It would be a long journey, but Lisa knew it would be worth it. And besides, if master’s voice was enough to make moan with pleasure, she couldn’t wait to try his dick.