The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note & Disclaimer: Originally this story was going to be a short, two-chapter tale, but thanks to the input of my loyal Patreon supporters, The Instagasm Device is getting a few more installments along the way to the ending! As usual, this story contains graphic depictions of non-consensual sex and mind control and is intended to be read only by adults of legal age in legal contexts. All characters depicted are over 18, and all events and people described are entirely fictional. Copyright © 2021, Quiver. All rights reserved.

The Instagasm Device

by Quiver

Chapter 2: Beta Testing

Following her weekend dalliance with her new invention, Lizzie arrived back at the lab bright and early Monday morning, ready to finish up her plans for the ultimate sexual enhancement device. She was going to revolutionize the pleasure industry. And everyone was going to recognize her for the genius that was Elizabeth Bordeaux.

She was the picture of absolute focus. For the next several days, Lizzie spent every moment in the office working, testing, writing. She barely even had time to think about those poor impotent souls jerking off down the hall with only the help of their team’s trial pharmaceuticals. Pitiful. If they only knew how fast their dicks would get hard at the flip of that one tiny switch hiding in her purse.

Oh, she most definitely kept the device with her at all times. She was focused on her work, but she was still human, after all. She still had needs. And no way was she letting that puppy out of her sight.

But as she started preparing her written proposal to go along with the prototype, Lizzie started to realize just how unlikely it was to get approved in its current state. The device was basically a gun that could only be used on other people, so there was no way it was going to get the green light in the sexual dysfunction market. Plus, the connotations associated with that delivery mechanism would likely color the views of even the most open-minded board members. She was going to have to modify the design to be more palatable to the mainstream.

It had been hard enough working out the precise measurements to get the initial prototype to work at all that Lizzie wasn’t exactly sure where to start when it came to streamlining it.

Whenever Lizzie had a moment to herself, she kept replaying that day at church, and how the priest’s words so perfectly matched the rhythmic cresting of orgasmic pleasure. How he had cum in the middle of a church service. A man of God, sworn to celibacy, enjoying the carnal sins of the flesh before the eyes of his congregation. His choice of verse that day had really made an impact on Lizzie. She had so much pleasure to give, and she was receiving so much in return. It felt right, what she was doing. She was going to share these gifts with the world. And in return, she was going to be the most renowned young scientist in the country. Notorious, even, for bringing the science of sexual pleasure into the mainstream. And each time her mind wandered, she became more focused on perfecting her design.

Later that week, Lizzie was still hard at work refining her designs, and was finally starting to get a few ideas flowing by mid-morning when her lab mate Benny strolled into the office. It was past 10. How on earth did he still have a job if he came into the office practically halfway through the work day? Lizzie watched him with mild annoyance as he shuffled by her desk.

As he walked by, Benny glanced over at Lizzie with that smart-ass look he always wore and momentarily stopped at her desk. Making a point to crowd her space, Benny leaned forward as he pretended with exaggerated interest to read her notes, letting his eyes linger on her chest a little too long as he did so. “Hard at work making those cocks hard, Liz?” he asked, chuckling at his witty single entendre. He leaned in with a stage whisper, “There’s one right here waiting for you, if you ever want to play in the big leagues.”

Lizzie rolled her eyes in response. Deep down she couldn’t deny she was tempted. But she valued her career too much to have casual sex with a coworker. Plus, she kind of enjoyed knowing that Benny was probably rubbing one out to her every other night. That was way too delicious an image to sully by actually fucking him.

Benny muttered something under his breath as he walked away that Lizzie couldn’t quite catch. She had the sneaking suspicion it went something like “What a bitch,” but she couldn’t be certain.

After Benny settled into his desk and Lizzie tried to go back to her work, the thought of Benny jerking off to her every night, knowing he couldn’t have her, started rattling around in her brain. She felt the familiar flush of arousal start to color her cheeks as she tried in vain to concentrate on her work. Images of her previous conquests, mixed with new ones involving Benny, continued their barrage until, impulsively, Lizzie grabbed the prototype from her purse and aimed it at Benny from under her desk.

Before she had time to talk herself out of it, she flicked the switch to the first setting: arousal. The change was obvious. Benny jolted forward in his chair as he realized he was sporting a massive boner. He looked around to see if anyone had noticed, clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed.

As much as she wanted to make Benny jizz his pants right there, Lizzie decided not to push it to the next setting just yet. She wondered what he would do if she kept him there in the electric field without pushing him to release. Would he excuse himself to go jerk off in the bathroom? Would he just sit there with an erection all day? She had to know.

Benny closed his eyes tightly, pursing his lips together as if he were trying to clear his mind. Too bad, buddy, Lizzie thought. No use thinking of the queen this time. This erection was sent from on high.

Benny squinted with a furrowed brow as he buried his face in his hands, clearly frustrated. He stayed that way for a minute or two, and Lizzie was careful not to be caught staring too long. She started typing on her computer, finishing up a bit of mindless clerical work as she watched Benny out of the corner of her eye.

Lizzie fought hard against the urge to press the second button, wanting to see how long Benny could handle staying in that state of arousal. She kept working, stealing glances every now and then when she could get away with it. All the while growing more aroused herself and the thought of her coworker just sitting there at his desk with a raging hard-on.

She started to feel the flush spread to her chest as her mind lingered on Benny’s predicament, and found herself starting to unbutton the top buttons of her blouse to cool off a bit. But the feeling of her own fingers on her chest and neck was too enticing, and she allowed her hand to linger there, gently caressing the smooth skin at the base of her neck. As she glanced over at Benny once again, she briefly caught him staring at her exposed collar bone before he quickly looked away.

Ooh, he’s feeding the arousal now, Lizzie thought to herself, smiling. She positioned herself so that she could see Benny’s desk directly above the line of sight of her computer monitor, so that she could watch him without tipping him off. And as she did so, she realized that his right hand had disappeared below his desk, and his right shoulder was very subtly rising and falling in a slow and steady rhythm.

Holy shit, Lizzie thought to herself. He’s actually jacking it under there. Must be agony though, having to do it so slowly. His face looked completely neutral. It made her wonder if perhaps he had some practice under his belt. She could feel her pussy gush as she imagined what his hand was doing under that desk. And the idea that he had done it before without her even knowing made it even better.

Lizzie kept her eyes fixed on her computer screen as she felt the heat of Benny’s gaze on her chest while he very slowly and methodically tried to relieve the electrically induced arousal she had forced upon him. She let her fingers slide back and forth under the undone buttons of her blouse, trying to discreetly give Benny a bit more fodder for his ministrations. It was a challenge to maintain her own composure, as well as to pretend she didn’t know what her coworker was doing mere feet away.

Her eyes glued to her screen, she noted a subtle but noticeable increase in Benny’s tempo. He must be getting close. Lizzie’s clit jumped at the thought of him splattering the underside of his desk with cum, all while she was sitting right in front of him.

She was torn. Should she press the button before he reached his natural climax? Force him to orgasm before he was ready? Should she just let him finish naturally? Or... as soon as the thought crept across her mind she knew she’d found the answer. She noticed Benny’s face starting to contort a bit, and she knew she better make her move now, before he reached the point of no return.

She swiftly flicked the device back off, removing the field of arousal surrounding Benny.

She could tell he felt its removal from the look of confusion, followed by something almost like anger or revulsion, that crossed over his face. His hand kept moving, still more slowly than he was likely accustomed to. But his eyebrows kept furrowing as the release that had moments ago felt imminent and unavoidable now escaped him. Lizzie watched as he slowly gave up, and covertly zipped himself up without reaching that climax he had been chasing for nearly half an hour.

Lizzie smiled to herself, flush with power and quite enjoying the frustration she had just witnessed in her annoying coworker.

After barely two minutes had passed, Benny stood up from his desk. He still looked irritated, and Lizzie allowed herself to make eye contact with him as he walked past her desk on the way out. If she had to bet, she’d guess he was on his way to the bathroom where he could jerk off properly.

“Rough day already?” Lizzie asked with a smirk.

“Something like that,” Benny replied in annoyance.

“Anything I can do to help?” Lizzie asked, struggling to keep any hint of amusement out of her voice.

Something about that question seemed to hit a nerve, and suddenly what seemed like years of frustration started practically steaming from Benny’s ears. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Benny responded with venom in his voice. “You think you’re so hot. So fucking smart. We all know how you got this job, just look at you, fucking dumb slut, leading guys on all the time...”

“If I’m such a slut, why haven’t I slept with you?” Lizzie quipped back, spinning in her chair and relishing the impotent rage pouring from Benny. He knew as well as she did that she got the job because she was fucking brilliant at it. But it seemed to make him feel better to pretend she’d slept her way to her mid-level research position.

Without a response ready, Benny just sneered at Lizzie, finally muttering “Bitch,” under his breath as he walked out of the room.

Lizzie leaned back in her chair, quite satisfied with herself, and got back to work.

It took several more weeks, but eventually Lizzie worked out the design for an updated version of the device. She still didn’t think it was quite what the marketing department was going to be looking for, but the idea of it intrigued her enough to want to get another prototype working and ready for testing.

This new design had both pros and cons compared to the original, and honestly she wasn’t sure which one she preferred. For one thing, the new version had a much more contained range of effect, now only about a three-foot radius, instead of requiring aiming from a set distance. But to compensate for that lack of flexibility, Lizzie had designed a remote trigger, so that the device could be activated from anywhere the signal could reach. If her calculations were correct, that signal could travel for several miles. But that meant that if Lizzie wanted to use the beta version on unsuspecting strangers, she was going to have to do some planning.

She knew that the marketing team would probably not go for it in the current state, but isolating the signal into a very small area of effect was the first step on the way to developing something that could actually go into mass production for personal use. We wouldn’t want the tech Lizzie had originally developed to get into the hands of the general public. So Lizzie convinced herself that building and testing this prototype was actually for the good of the public. A necessary step on the road to universal sexual gratification.

Once she got the second prototype working, Lizzie was faced with another decision. Where to test it? Who to test it on? She briefly considered hiding it under Benny’s desk, but she decided that would be too risky. He was bound to notice if he kept getting random erections in the office. He might not be as smart as Lizzie, but Benny wasn’t stupid.

She even considered trying it on herself. She was definitely curious to see if the arousal the device produced was comparable to what she experienced naturally. But the idea didn’t excite her like the idea of hiding it and watching someone else experience it did. And more importantly, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to turn the device off once she was caught in the orgasm field. That was probably a design issue she’d need to fix before pitching the idea to the higher-ups. Maybe it would need to be on a timer, or only release a single orgasmic pulse. But until she figured out how to make that work, it was probably safer for everyone involved that the remote not be self-activated, at least not at the second setting.

A part of her knew she should work out some of these potential issues before running any human tests, but her impulses got the better of her once again, and she added the beta version to her purse, next to her trusty original.

As she started thinking through the possibilities, Lizzie’s mind kept wandering back to her first weekend with the instagasm device. In particular, that moment when the priest, Father Gilbert, she had learned later, had been completely under her control, almost crying with pleasure, and she had given it to him. How ashamed he must have felt after that, to have cum while reading the word of God aloud to his flock of loyal followers.

Lizzie smiled at the memory, feeling the walls of her pussy clench with aching need. Then it hit her. It was Wednesday. The church takes confessions on Wednesdays.

Lizzie arrived at the church a full half hour before the listed hours of confession. Having spent the entire train ride going over the plan in her head, she knew exactly what to do. She walked into the main cathedral, head bowed in reverence, and lit a candle at the alter. There was another woman there, but she took little notice of Lizzie.

Lizzie carefully made her way to a pew near the confessional booth, and waited there for a few minutes with her head down as if in prayer. She waited patiently until the coast was clear of any onlookers, and quickly but quietly ducked inside the priest’s side of the confessional. She delicately placed her remote instagasm device behind the seat of the priest’s chair. Once she was sure it was well-hidden and secure, Lizzie escaped back to her church pew to wait for her confession.

Finally, the priest emerged from one of the doors to the church and took his place in the confessional. After a few moments had passed, Lizzie mustered the courage to enter. Her skin was buzzing in anticipation, and she could barely contain her excitement.

She did her best to appear meek and mild as she entered, and took her seat across from Father Gilbert.

Waiting a moment before beginning, Lizzie crossed herself and began to recite the litany. “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

The knowledge of the orgasmic power that rested beneath the priest’s chair was enough to make her voice shake as she continued. “Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been three years since my last confession.”

Lizzie’s voice cracked at her last word and she fell silent. Remote in her hand, she felt her thumb hover over the trigger mechanism for the first setting. But she wouldn’t press it yet. She wanted to wait for the right moment.

“What sins have you to confess, child?” Father Gilbert finally asked.

“Many,” Lizzie replied after a long pause. “I have had impure thoughts,” she began.

“What is the nature of these impure thoughts?” asked the priest neutrally.

Lizzie took a deep breath, keeping her thumb poised on the trigger. “I like to watch... men... when they are aroused,” she said with her best attempt at contrition.

After a few moments of silence, Father Gilbert prodded, “Go on, my child.”

Starting to feel a little bolder, she continued. “I like to touch myself while I watch men pleasure themselves.” The priest shifted in his chair, readying himself for his response.

“Father?” Lizzie asked quietly.

“Yes, my child? Do not be afraid to confess your transgressions. Sins of the flesh are natural, human weakness, and God forgives all things,” Father Gilbert answered.

“I have pleasured myself in church. The thought of sinning in full view of God and his congregation makes me ache with a deep, pulsating need,” Lizzie began, then plowing full steam ahead as she described her arousal. “My panties get soaked as my pussy spasms at the thought of men stroking their cocks around me...”

The priest started to clear his throat. Lizzie could tell he was getting uncomfortable, but he clearly couldn’t work out how to get her to stop being so graphic with her descriptions, especially after having told her to confess her transgressions. Time to really get his attention. Looking down at her thumb, she pushed the button for the first setting. She heard a thumping sound that she knew was his leg hitting the confessional wall in surprise as he became instantly erect.

Now the fun could really begin. Lizzie continued describing her fantasies and previous exploits in vivid detail, all while knowing that Father Gilbert was experiencing overwhelming arousal without any way of escape.

“Father,” Lizzie said slyly, as she unzipped the front of her jeans and slipped her hand into her panties.

Father Gilbert made another throat-clearing noise as he tried to respond, “Ahem, yes, child?”

“Father, I’m imagining your thick cock pulsing right now, and it makes me so wet.”

Lizzie started gently rubbing her clit as she continued talking.

“My child, please, this really isn’t appropriate behavior,” Father Gilbert started to say through clenched teeth. Lizzie could hear the tension in his voice as he fought to maintain propriety despite the sinful betrayal of his rigid cock.

“Father, I loved it so much when you came during your sermon. What verse was it that you said?” Lizzie asked, increasing her pace as she teased the beginnings of a climax. Father Gilbert started at that, suddenly aware that Lizzie knew about his transgression.

“No, that wasn’t—” the priest started to protest.

“Give, and it will be given, right?” Lizzie asked, quoting the scripture Father Gilbert had been reciting during his first encounter with the instagasm device.

“Please, Father, I want you to cum for me again. You said the words, something something pouring into your lap? Your cock is so hard right now, isn’t it?” Lizzie barely had control of the words flowing out of her mouth at this point, she was so lost to lust. Her breath came ragged and her hand moved faster as she approached her peak.

Father Gilbert seemed to have had enough of Lizzie’s shenanigans, and he started to move to leave the confessional, saying “I can’t...”

Lizzie, panicked and desperate, yelped back at Father Gilbert, causing him to briefly pause, “Don’t tell me you’re not hard right now, Father. Please, let me have that good measure you spoke about,” she begged.

She heard a deep grunt from the other side of the confessional and thought she heard a zipper.

“Shaken together,” Father Gilbert’s voice continued the verse as he gave in to temptation.

Heart in her chest, hand vibrating on her clit, Lizzie smiled up in thanks. “Pressed down,” they said together as she finally pressed the second button, instantaneously transforming Father Gilbert’s arousal into a full-blown orgasm while also cresting her own. “And running over,” she finished as she rode out the waves of pleasure crashing through her body.

Father Gilbert groaned as he lurched forward, spending himself onto the mahogany confessional wall. His groan was much louder this time than during his sermon. God, that was so hot, Lizzie thought to herself as she listened to the fallen priest press his head into his hands in shame.

“Amen,” Lizzie finished, utterly satisfied with herself. They sat together in silence for a while.

“What do you think, Father?” Lizzie said, with a hint of remorse. “A couple hail Mary’s and an Act of Contrition?”

Remembering one from years ago, Lizzie began to recite. “Lord Jesus, you opened the eyes of the blind, healed the sick, forgave the sinful woman, and after Peter’s denial confirmed him in your love. Listen to my prayer,” she paused for a breath.

And as she began again, she heard Father Gilbert’s voice joining hers. Together they continued, “Forgive all my sins, renew your love in my heart, help me to live in perfect unity, that I may proclaim your saving power to all the world.”

And Lizzie knew that her invention would be exactly what the world needed to find that perfect unity. She held in her hand the saving power for all the world.

End of Chapter 2

[To be continued]