The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inside the In-Laws

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

It’s often been said that if a man wants to know what his girlfriend would be like in twenty years, take a good look at her mother. Unfortunately for Jake, a look at his fiancé’s mother wasn’t exactly promising. Victoria Princeling was a cold, egotistic bitch who turned a dark eye towards anyone from the lower classes, which was what Jake was. Not that he considered being a writer for a high-profile magazine low class but it was hardly the nine-figure salary that Victoria believed her daughter was entitled to. It must kill her to know that Jake was going to marry into the family, for money, she believed.

While Jake would be lying if he said that the money meant nothing to him, he genuinely liked Yasmine. The young woman had a quality of innocence about her that contrasted with her mischievous beauty, striking features framed by long dark hair. Her fortune allowed her to buy the best clothes around, which showed off her small but perfect frame and gave her a great beach side apartment with an awesome view.

Jake had met Yasmine during an interview a few months back and they’d hit it off well. A few casual meetings led to dates, then to more and within a few months, they were engaged, much to Victoria’s obvious disdain. Yasmine tried to explain to her mother how much in love she was with Jake but Victoria was still against the marriage. Yasmine didn’t seem to mind but Jake wanted to make sure Victoria wouldn’t interfere with such a sweet deal.

At the moment, such thoughts were far from Jake’s mind as Yasmine was in his favorite position: completely naked and riding his cock like mad. Her pert breasts bounced with each thrust on top of him, her long legs spread out to allow him to push his cock further and further into Yasmine’s dark pussy, his hands moving up to her perfect breasts, giving them a squeeze as she moaned in pleasure. Jake grunted as began to come, his wad blasting through Yasmine’s body, causing the woman to scream in pleasure, her orgasms with Jake better than anyone she had ever been with before.

Jake sighed as he felt Yasmine collapse on top of him, her body working against his. “That was wonderful,” she sighed as she kissed him gently. “Almost makes up for what I have to tell you.”

“What?” Jake asked, his hands moving towards Yasmine’s round ass as she talked. They stopped though when she spoke.

“I think my mom’s planning on cutting me off.”

“What?” Jake asked, not quite getting what Yasmine just said.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s tough,” Yasmine said. “I know she never really liked you, but I just can’t believe she’d just cut me out of her will like that and my allowance with it.”

“Have you talked to her?”

“When Mom’s made up her mind, there’s no talking her out of it,” Yasmine sighed. “A shame, you know? But hey, we can live without the money, right? As long as we have each other?”

Jake’s face was tight as he stroked Yasmine’s hair. “Nappy-time, Yasmine,” he said. Yasmine’s face was in confusion for a moment before suddenly relaxing, her eyes shutting as her body slumped on top of Jake’s. When Yasmine had resisted his early advances, Jake had found hypnosis a great way to lower her defenses. Hypnotizing her over several meetings had maneuvered her into bed and into accepting his proposal. Yes, Jake loved being with Yasmine but he didn’t quite see a future without the resources of her family fortune. This development was going to be tough but a comment Yasmine had made earlier may provide him with a key. “Yasmine, listen carefully,” Jake said softly. “You do not want to be cut off from your fortune. You want your money. You need your money, you will not accept being cut off. And you will listen to any plan that can prevent it. Do you understand?”

“Yes.....” Yasmine muttered softly through her sleep.

“Yasmine, I want you to tell me about that situation a few years ago with your mother when she wanted to stop smoking. I want you to tell me everything about it......”

To call the home of Yasmine’s family a mansion was to do it an injustice. It was massive, the home covering nearly a square mile of land, the heart of the family’s dynasty, the best furnishing and decorations that money could buy, accessed by a long road from the gate. The guard had given Jake the evil eye coming in but allowed him anyway after talking to Victoria. The butler showed Jake in to the massive living room, where the woman who disdained him sat.

Victoria was in her early fifties but still highly attractive, her dark brown hair cut in a pageboy style that framed a face that, despite a few wrinkles, still held a great beauty. She was clad in a stylish outfit that showed her body was still in good shape. She glanced up at Jake with a disdainful glance then nodded towards the butler to leave. She sat back as Jake approached and sat in a chair across from her. “I believe I can guess what you are here to talk to me about,” Victoria said in a clipped tone. “Yasmine told you about my cutting her off.”

“She did,” Jake said. “I wanted to see if I could talk you out of it.”

“Because you want the money yourself,” Victoria asked.

“The money doesn’t matter to me.”

“Don’t lie to a professional, my boy, I’ve been around the block one too many times for that. The money matters, don’t deny it.”

“Yes, it matters but that’s not why I’m marrying Yasmine,” Jake said. “I like being with her and she’s a great woman.”

“I notice you don’t say you love her,” Victoria said. “Hardly the best indication you’re the proper suitor.”

“Because I’m from the lower class, right?” Jake said, raising an eyebrow.

Victoria sighed. “You know, I married a man just like you. Kind, knowing, understanding and he said he loved me. I bore his child, took him into my world then watched him squander my wealth and sleep around, knowing I couldn’t expose him without embarrassing myself. Frankly, having that bastard have a heart attack was the best day of my life. I will not see my daughter make that mistake. Cutting her off will be difficult for her, but it will be wake-up call, to let her know that if she wants to marry a man, it has to be someone who loves her, not her money.”

“And you’re sure I don’t qualify?” Jake said.

“Quite sure.”

“I’m not a pauper, Victoria. I make a decent living, not enough as you obviously, but well enough. And Yasmine loves me and wants to be with me. I just bought her this, you see?” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pendant attached to a chain. He brought it up and waved it slightly in front of Victoria’s face. “Look at it, Victoria. Come on, look at it. It’s nice, Victoria, you have to admit that it’s nice. It’s nice to look at, you know, it’s nice to look at, so pretty to look at, it’s really nice to look at. Yasmine likes to look at it, you know, she likes to look at it all the time. She’ll just stare at for hours on end, just stare at the pendant, she’ll just stare at the pendant as it swings, side to side, side to side, she’ll just watch the pendant swing, side to side, side to side, she’ll just watch it swing, side to side, side to side, all she’ll do is watch the pendant, watch the pendant closer and closer, she’ll watch the pendant closer and closer, closer and closer, she’ll concentrate on the pendant, only on the pendant.”

Victoria’s eyes were glued to the pendant, her features slackening as Jake used his skills on her. Jake had actually used this same pendant to entrance Yasmine the first few times and couldn’t resist using it again. From what Yasmine had said, Victoria had needed only a few trips to a hypnotist to quit smoking, which indicated to Jake that she had a low will factor, which played right into his plans. “She likes to relax as she watches the pendant swing, side to side, side to side, she’ll just try to relax as she watches it swing, side to side, more relaxed, side to side, more relaxed, she’ll just feel more and more relaxed as she watches the pendant swing, side to side, more relaxed, side to side, more relaxed. She feels so relaxed the more she watches the pendant swing, the closer she looks at the pendant, the more relaxed she feels, very relaxed, Victoria, very relaxed. So very relaxed, Victoria, as she watches the pendant swing, side to side, side to side, she feels so relaxed, so very, very relaxed, so very relaxed. Do you feel relaxed now, Victoria?”

“Yes....relaxed.....” the wealthy woman said, her glazed eyes half-open, tracking the pendant’s movements as Jake continued to swing the pendant. Jake could tell she was in a deeper trance than he expected, her susceptibility to hypnosis greater than he expected. He stopped the pendant’s swings, letting it glide across Victoria’s face, the pendant spinning in the air. “You are totally relaxed now, Victoria, totally relaxed. As you watch the pendant spin and listen to my voice, you’ll feel yourself feeling more and more relaxed, very relaxed, Victoria, very, very relaxed. Totally relaxed, Victoria, you are totally relaxed.”

“I am....totally....relaxed.....” Victoria’s eyes were glued to the spinning pendant as Jake talked.

“Victoria, you are so relaxed, you will do anything to stay this relaxed, won’t you?”

“Yes....Anything....”

“You would do anything I say to stay this relaxed, won’t you, Victoria?”

“Yes....Anything....you say....”

“Take me to your bedroom, Victoria.” The walk up to the spacious room was spent with Jake talking softly to Victoria, keeping her in trance and deepening her dependence on him. By the time they reached her massive bedroom, Victoria was ready for Jake in all ways. “Victoria, is there anyone about who could hear us?”

“No.....Servants busy.....downstairs.”

Nodding, Jake quickly locked the door and closed the opening to the balcony, drawing all the curtains, just to be on the safe side. The last thing he needed was for this to get back to Yasmine somehow. He turned back towards Victoria and moved closer. “Victoria, how long has it been since you’ve been with a man?”

“Over a year,” she said, her glazed eyes staring out at Jake’s.

“Victoria, when I kiss you, you will feel all the desires and all the feelings you’ve kept inside yourself all this time come loose. You will want to make love, Victoria, you will want to make love to me very badly, Victoria, very badly.” Jake moved forward and kissed Victoria on the lips and was surprised by how well she answered back, her tongue entwining with his, her arms embracing his body as she pulled him to her. They fell back on the bed and immediately began to rip off each other’s clothes. Victoria was still the looker, her breasts not sagging at all, her nipples tight with excitement as Jake kissed her chest, suckling on the nipples as he pushed her large breasts together. He moved up to her face and whispered to her. “Are you ready, Victoria?”

“Yes.....” she whispered, all Jake needed to hear to push his hard cock into her pussy. He began to pump himself in and out of her, his cock sliding in and out of her clit with force. Victoria moaned as she felt Jake inside her, igniting feelings she hadn’t felt in far too long a time. She wrapped her legs around Jake’s midsection, holding him in tight as she pulled him in with each thrust, making sure his cock could reach all the way into her pussy, forcing him to increase his rythym. He pushed his face into her impressive cleavage, letting the breasts envelop his head as he continued to fuck her, her passion greater than he expected. If Yasmine was like this twenty years from now, Jake was in for a long, great ride. That thought carried him into his orgasm as he blew his wad inside Victoria’s pussy, causing her to cry out in pleasure before being drowned out by his kiss. Even as they came down from orgasm, Jake was whispering into her ear, telling her what to forget and what to remember......

“I still can’t believe this,” Yasmine said as she and Jake lay next to each other in her apartment. “I mean, she not only is not cutting me off, she’s even willing to pay for the wedding. I don’t get it.”

“Maybe she realizes how good I am for you,” Jake said with a smile.

“Somehow, I doubt she knows just how good,” Yasmine said as she kissed him slowly, her naked body coming onto his.

You’d be surprised, Jake thought. He knew the relationship with Veronica wouldn’t be as serious. It just didn’t seem right to take advantage of his mother-in-law like that. But her pleasure opened her up under trance to accept him as a suitable candidate for Yasmine’s husband and a few more trips would help keep in her good graces and fortunes. Besides, the wedding was still a few months off and Victoria wasn’t his mother-in-law yet. There might still be time to get a glimpse of what his future would be like, not that either mother or daughter would remember any of it. How ironic that the two would have more in common than either of them could dream.