The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inside Her Head

BedHead

Susan’s mind was on other things as she walked down the street, idly glancing in shop windows. The slow pulsing from her gut pained her, repeatedly pulling her attention away from the clothes, bags and unguents exhibited in the frontage.

Distracted, she took a turn off the main street, and found herself in a smaller road where the shops were more homely, and where unfamiliar writing appeared in their windows. Was that Chinese? Japanese? Thai? A hair salon, grocery shops, a travel agency—and now a shopfront which looked like an old-style apothecary, with various jars and boxes tagged with cards that were indecipherable.

However, the English sign in the window caught her eye. “BAD DIGESTION? WE CAN HELP!”

Three months of doctors’ appointments had not even started to fix her digestion and constipation issues. At this point, Susan was willing to try anything.

She tentatively opened the door, and the small Chinese-looking lady behind the counter beamed at her.

“Hello Miss! Can I help you?”

She indicated the window sign—“I’m having problems with my digestion, for months now. Your sign says that you can help?”

“Ah yes! You must talk to Doctor Zhao. Is ninety five dollars for treatment. If she can’t help, we will refund.”

Susan looked around the interior of the shop—it was well laid out and fitted, appeared to be clean, and the price at least suggested that Dr Zhao was on the higher end of the expertise level. Besides, weren’t Chinese doctors only paid if their patients were healthy?

“Okay, can you make me an appointment?”

The receptionist checked her appointment book. “You’re lucky! if you’re ready, she could meet you right now. Name please?”

Susan shrugged. She had nothing else to do this afternoon but rub her stomach and curse her body. “Sure, please set it up. My name is Susan Harries. H-A-R-R-I-E-S. Not ‘Harris’.”

“Please have a seat, fill out this form. Few minutes.” The receptionist handed Susan a clipboard holding a paper form and pen, picked up her phone and spoke briefly in Chinese.

Susan eased herself onto the cheap folding chair with a sigh. She quickly worked her way through the clipboard’s form, describing her conditions and extensive medical history. After that, she pulled out her phone and started to scroll through her email. Even though it was Saturday, her work backlog continued to grow.

“Miss Susan?” A middle-aged lady had appeared in front while she was in email oblivion. “Please come with me.”

She followed the lady down a narrow flight of stairs to the building’s basement. A white-tiled corridor led to several doors; the lady opened the first one on the left.

“Dr Zhao? Miss Susan Harries.”

Dr Zhao was a smiling middle-aged woman, sitting behind a crowded desk. “Please have a seat, Miss Harries.”

Susan cautiously took the proffered seat, hearing the door close behind her.

Dr Zhao was reading through the form. “Your digestion seems to be a mess, Miss Harries! It must be very uncomfortable for you.” She put down the form and tilted her head. “I think we can help. Have you ever had an enema?”

Susan shook her head, feeling awkward.

“It is no problem; we have a very experienced nurse who administers them. We will give you a drink that will help your digestion, then give you the enema, and that should make things better. We might need to repeat for a few weeks, but it will be up to you—if you feel it is helping, come back; if not, look for something else.”

She stood up from her desk. “Wait here for me, I will mix the solution for you.”

Susan waited in her chair as the door closed behind the doctor. She looked around the cramped office; the walls were crowded with books, many in Chinese characters, and a couple of photos of nature scenes. The smell was not musty as she might have expected, but a pleasant soft lavender scent. She closed her eyes, inhaled, and tried to relax.

She jerked awake as Dr Zhao’s hand touched her shoulder. “Tired, hah?” The doctor placed a glass in front of her, full of water but with blue-green particles circulating in it. “Drink this down, Miss Harries. It might taste bitter, but should be okay.”

Susan took a cautious sip. It was indeed slightly bitter, but not overly so. Emboldened, she took larger drafts, and finished it within the minute.

“Very good!” Dr Zhao sat back behind her desk and made some notes. “Do you have any plans for this evening? You would want to be sure you’re near your bathroom.”

“No plans, no...” Susan had found it hard to concentrate on anything other than her digestion. An evening out in a restaurant with her girlfriends was inevitably going to end badly.

“Quite wise.” Dr Zhao picked up her desk phone and spoke briefly in Chinese before replacing it. “Your treatment should be effective within a day or so. Try to avoid fatty foods, alcohol and sodas, if you can.”

The door opened behind Susan and the lady from before, now dressed in a plastic apron, appeared. “Miss Susan? I’m taking you for your enema.”

“Please go with Nurse Chang.” The doctor rose and shook hands with Susan. “She will take good care of you.”

* * *

Nurse Chang, a homely woman in her 50’s, brought Susan to the next door in the corridor. This opened to a larger room, with tiled floor, and a small toilet room adjacent. A low bed in the center of the room was covered with a rubber sheet, and had a hospital gown neatly folded on top. On a counter lay various medical equipment and tubing.

“Please undress completely and put on the gown.” Nurse Chang indicated a basket in the corner of the room. “Put your clothes and purse in the basket, my dear.”

She politely left the room, allowing Susan to slowly disrobe and don the gown, wondering what she had got herself into.

As she was wondering whether she should stand, sit, or lie down on the bed, Nurse Chang returned. “Please lie down on the bed on your left side.” Susan obeyed.

Facing away from the counter, Susan could only hear the sound of running water and occasional “clink” of metal. While Nurse Chang maintained a mostly one-sided conversation about digestion and importance of regular habits, Susan couldn’t see her breaking open several medicine capsules to empty into the disposable enema bag before hanging it on the stand.

“I’m going to give you the enema now. Please try to relax, sweetie.”

Nurse Chang applied a small dab of lubrication to Susan’s butt, then applied a larger bolus to the enema hose before gently sliding it into Susan. As it entered, Susan gasped quietly and clenched, briefly closing her eyes at the sensation. Nurse Chang smiled, seeing her patient’s reaction. Dr Zhao had correctly assessed her.

“This will take about ten minutes.” She clicked the enema hose control to start the flow. “Breathe regularly.”

Susan obediently focused on breathing, feeling the cool water slowly enter her. Without any other distractions she started to drift, daydreaming...

She was brought back by a gentle hand on her side. “I’m going to remove the enema hose.” She felt the nurse slowly pull the nozzle until it suddenly came out of her. Susan expelled the breath she hadn’t been aware of holding.

Nurse Chang rubbed her shoulders reassuringly. “All done! Let’s get you to the bathroom.”

Susan rose on wobbly legs and let herself be guided to the closet; there she sank gratefully onto the seat and let all the water go. She sighed in relief as she felt the cascade leave her and the pressure went away, unconcerned about the lack of a privacy door.

Nurse Chang smiled to herself again, watching Susan’s sleepy countenance on the toilet. The tranquilizer in the water, absorbed through Susan’s rectum, was already taking effect.

After five minutes she brought Susan back to wakefulness. “How are you feeling, darling?”

“Bit sleepy...” Susan was struggling to focus.

“That does happen sometimes. Let’s take you to Dr Zhao.” Nurse Chang helped her patient off the seat, wiped her and flushed, then supported her in a walk out of the treatment room to the opposite door in the corridor marked “EXAM”.

Dr Zhao met them as they entered. “Good job Susan! I’d like to examine you, is that OK?”

“Sure...” Susan was a long way past any resistance.

Nurse Chang helped Susan onto the room’s examination table. Susan was just grateful for the chance to lie back and rest, and barely registered her legs being lifted into stirrups and strapped in.

Dr Zhao donned a surgical mask and leaned over Susan. “Just a little poke in your bottom, Susan, OK?”

“Yes...” Susan was drifting off. Nurse Chang fastened her wrists in soft straps at the side of the table.

Dr Zhao lubricated her gloved fingers and slowly, softly, penetrated Susan’s starfish. She noted Susan’s sighing reaction, confirming what Nurse Chang had reported about the patient’s susceptiveness to anal stimulation. She unwrapped a foil-encased suppository and inserted it into Susan at the end of a probing finger.

“Um.. what... " Susan vaguely protested, but her objection tailed off. Dr Zhao took the opportunity to insert a soft plug into Susan’s butt to keep her dilated.

“It’s OK, Susan. Everything looks fine. I just need you to relax now.” Zhao removed her mask and nodded at Nurse Chang. “Have a rest.”

Dr Zhao left Susan to be monitored by Nurse Chang, and returned to her room to consult her notes. Susan was an ideal candidate for the treatment; single, tired from a busy career, missing stimulation. She would be unlikely to resist long. Zhao had observed her clothing and accessories: a conservative but expensive dress, an authentic Vuitton bag, real Jimmy Choos—she was clearly a successful person in her work, and likely had lots of access to the type of information Dr Zhao’s business partners were seeking.

* * *

Susan didn’t know how long she had been dreaming, but she tried to swim back toward consciousness when she smelt antiseptic and heard voices around her—in Chinese? or was her hearing just screwy?

She forced her eyes half open, which provoked another burst of Chinese chatter and saw a blurry face looming in her vision.

“Hello Susan.” She vaguely recognized Dr Zhao’s voice, but now the doctor was clad in a surgical gown and cap. “We’re going to start your treatment now.”

Treatment? Didn’t she just have that? Everything was so confusing. She glanced to the right, and noticed that her arm was now stretched out on a padded surface, with something—an I/V?—going into her elbow. Her left arm felt similarly restrained, but she just couldn’t muster the strength to turn her neck.

“Look up at me, Susan.” She looked up at Dr Zhao’s face directly above her. “It’s all OK.” She felt a soft elastic strap go around her forehead, holding her head steady. It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered, apart from Dr Zhao.

“Such a good girl.” Zhao stroked Susan’s cheek as the scopolamine drug in the I/V took effect, and Susan’s eyes unfocused. “You’re mine now.”

Nurse Chang was already seated between Susan’s legs, and at a nod from Zhao, gently inserted wired probes into both Susan’s holes. The larger probe entering her butt provoked another whimper from Susan.

“That’s right, you like that, don’t you?” Zhao purred. She switched to Chinese. “Start the program”.

The electrodes inside and around Susan activated, and despite the blanket of sedatives Susan’s body tried to arch in response. She let out a quiet moan of pain and pleasure, and her eyes desperately tried to focus on Zhao’s face, but in vain.

“Just relax, sink back...” Zhao’s hypnotic voice decoupled Susan from her body, and with another sigh she fell back on the table. The electricity slowly pulsed through her, but she had already surrendered.

A second nurse brought a pair of headphones which she carefully placed over Susan’s ears, and then started the sequence of hypnotic music and subliminal messaging which would embed itself in Susan’s deep consciousness. As she absorbed the music, her final view was of Zhao placing a soft blindfold over her eyes.

Zhao checked Susan’s vitals and, satisfied, straightened up. “Nurse Chang, I will take over now.”

* * *

Susan woke up feeling warm, but uncertain where she was. Her eyes blinked open to reveal the room where she’d had the enema. A soft blanket covered her, and Nurse Chang in her apron was sitting next to her.

“Feeling OK, darling? You had a faint. It’s quite normal.” Nurse Chang patted her. “Sit up slowly, when you’re ready.”

Susan slowly rose to a seated position, careful in case she grayed out, but nothing happened.

“Have some water, just a sip first.” Nurse Chang passed her a cup, and Susan took a cautious sip; she was clearly thirsty, as her body reacted strongly to it. She gratefully took more.

“Very good! Get dressed, and come out when you’re ready.” Nurse Chang left.

Susan found her clothes and carefully re-donned them. As she left the room, Nurse Chang brought her back up to the reception desk, but on the way up the stairs she found herself glancing over her shoulder at the “EXAM” room door.

The smiling receptionist handed over a paper packet with a small container of something that looked like herbs. “Here your medicine, and instructions. We see you same time next week.” Nurse Chang nodded in affirmation and affectionately patted Susan on the bottom.

Susan nodded, still somewhat confused, and left murmuring thanks. As she stepped into the street, she pulled out her phone to enter the appointment on her calendar—but it was already there. Had she entered it? She must have done. Shaking her head, she headed home. She idly noticed that it was now dusk—how long had she been in the shop?

Dr Zhao watched via the shop’s camera system, and smiled. She had confidence in the medicine—her knowledge of Chinese herbology was indeed extensive, and the medicine was remarkably effective in treating stress-induced digestion—but her real and ongoing expertise was in human psychology. She had observed a disproportionate number of successful business people suffering from ongoing digestive problems, so the notice in her shop window was the bait to pull them in, and filter out the ones who seemed the most beneficial to “cultivate”.

Susan had ticked all the boxes, and her selection for hypnotic questioning had yielded a gold mine. Zhao was supremely confident that Susan would appear next week, at which point she would be given a whole new set of experiences.

* * *

On Monday, Susan’s office assistant Mel noticed a change in her boss. Susan had more of a spring in her step, and was even happy to pick up a muffin from the breakfast tray when previously she would have avoided that like the plague.

“Good weekend, Sue? You seem happy.”

“Hmm? Oh yes... not bad. Got something that seems to work on my stomach, finally.”

“Good news!” Mel didn’t need to ask what she was taking; Mel’s stomach was the cast iron typical of a 20 year old, able to tolerate a bender of a night out, a huge spicy meal, and near-lethal levels of sugary desserts. All without putting on the pounds.

Susan waited for the office door to close, then reached under her desk and stroked herself under her dress. The medicine Dr Zhao had prescribed was doing the business on her digestion—she hadn’t felt this good in a long time—but something was making her really, really horny. Maybe it was just her natural urges finally able to surface above the stomach problems?

Her time in the shop was still a bit fuzzy. She remembered the lavender scent in Dr Zhao’s office, and the enema going in, but the rest was uncertain. She had a strong memory of Dr Zhao’s face, though, and whenever it surfaced she started to feel wet down there. What was going on?

She shook her head and opened the next planning spreadsheet.

* * *

Saturday rolled around quickly, much to Susan’s relief. She was getting increasingly and embarrassingly wet just thinking about her return to the shop.

Precisely on time, she came through the door. The cheerful girl at the counter recognized her.

“Ah, Miss Susan! We nearly ready for you. Please sit.”

Not more than a couple of minutes later, someone came up from downstairs to collect her. Not the homely Nurse Chang, this was a younger lady with a stricter countenance.

“Susan? I am Nurse Vu. Please come with me.”

They descended to the basement together, and Nurse Vu ushered her briskly in to the same enema room as before with folded gown on the bed.

“Undress please!” She proffered the basket for Susan’s clothes.

Susan started to undress slowly, soon realizing that Nurse Vu was not intending to leave the room. Naked, and embarrassed with it, she picked up the gown only to discover that it was made of some kind of rubber, not cloth.

Nurse Vu took it from her. “Arms please.” She efficiently pulled the gown onto Susan’s arms and tied it behind her. “On the bed, left side.”

Susan took her place on the bed, feeling the cool rubber against her skin. Nurse Vu adjusted Susan’s position, donned her gloves, and a rubber apron then started filling up the enema bag. As Nurse Chang had done last week, she discretely emptied the medicine capsules into the bag before approaching Susan from the rear. “Try to relax.”

Susan gasped as Nurse Vu’s finger penetrated her, lubricating her butthole, before withdrawing and being replaced by the enema nozzle.

“I’ll start the water now.” True to the nurse’s word, Susan felt the cool water flowing in.

The door opened, to Susan’s initial consternation—lying on the bed gowned in rubber with a hose inside her!—but she was relieved to see the smiling face of Dr Zhao come around the door.

“Hello Susan! How are you feeling after this week?” Dr Zhao closed the door behind her and pulled up a stool next to Susan.

“Much better, thank you! My tummy really feels almost normal now. The medicine really helps.”

“I’m glad to hear it. Any side effects?”

Susan hesitated. She felt awkward raising her sudden horniness with the doctor.

Dr Zhao caught the hesitation, and had to suppress a smile. She knew the likely effects of the aphrodisiac contained within the medicine.

“No, not really.”

“Good, good.” Dr Zhao checked the enema bag. “I think we should give you two of these today. Once you’re done, Nurse Vu will bring you to see me.”

“Yes, Doctor,” the nurse affirmed. “You’ll be a good patient for me, won’t you, Susan?”

“Yes, Nurse,” Susan said, submissively.

“Very good. I’ll see you soon, Susan.” Dr Zhao left, closing the door softly behind her.

Once back in her office, Dr Zhao updated her notes. Susan seemed to be suitably compliant to Nurse Vu, as expected. During her questioning under the drugs and hypnosis last week, Zhao had confirmed that Susan had a fairly powerful executive job. Her experience was that powerful people secretly liked to be held subservient, and in Susan that was clearly proving to be the case. Zhao just had to continue to develop that inclination in her, and mold it to her needs.

* * *

After her first purge on the toilet, Nurse Vu brought Susan back onto the bed for the second prescribed enema. For this one she used a larger bag and larger nozzle, which caused another whimper from Susan as it was firmly inserted, pushing irresistably past her muscles. This bag too had been given a dose of tranquilizer by the nurse. By the time Susan had absorbed the whole bag, and had been guided to the toilet for the second release, her muscles were so weak that she could barely stand. There was a humming in her ears, and her vision was blurring. And yet, she didn’t really mind. She just wanted to lie down somewhere...

This time, Nurse Vu brought in a wheelchair to transport her groggy patient into Dr Zhao’s exam room. Susan’s head lolled as she was wheeled into the room and next to the bed. Nurse Chang was there, also wearing her apron and gloves, waiting for them.

“Hello Susan! We’re going to lie you down, darling.” Between the two nurses they guided Susan onto the bed and started to strap her in. Susan was way beyond the point of even questioning, let alone offering any resistance. It just felt so good to lie down and not worry about anything.

Nurse Vu carefully started an I/V in Susan’s other arm, while Nurse Chang covered up Susan’s hair with a rubber cap and draped an additional rubber sheet over the patient.

Dr Zhao entered the room, this time dressed in a rubber cap and gown. She looked severe, even to Susan’s blurry eyes, as she leaned over Susan’s face. Susan was vaguely aware of Nurse Chang doing something between her legs, something feeling good around her clit, as Nurse Vu busied herself attaching something to Susan’s nipples under the gown.

“I think you’re ready now; we can start your conditioning.” Zhao pulled up a stool and sat next to Susan’s head. “You like the touch of rubber, don’t you?” She smoothed the sheet over Susan, and touched her cap. “The smell of it.” She briefly draped a small rubber patch over Susan’s face so she could inhale the smell. “You will find rubber intensely compelling after this treatment. And you will be unable to resist those wearing it.”

Susan’s brain was already scrambled, but she knew something was wrong. She tried to move, but her body betrayed her—and the restraints held her fast in any case. She tried to form words—“stop!", but even that was too hard and the effort sputtered out after she’d managed “st...".

Dr Zhao smiled, but not a warm smile. “Oh, don’t be like that, Susan. You’re going to serve me, and you’ll want it more than anything else in your life.”

She gestured to Nurse Vu to turn up the Versed drip, and pulled on her mask. This too was rubber, leaving just her dark eyes shining at Susan in the surgical lights.

“Look into my eyes Susan... feel the warmth around you... feel the dreams ... feel yourself...” She slowly turned up the dials on the electric probes. “You’re sinking ... sinking ... going round and round and up and down ... sinking ... sinking into the rubber...”

Susan felt herself slipping down a long, dark tunnel as Dr Zhao whispered the words at her, and electricity bit at her sensitive parts again, and again, and again...

* * *

Susan came back to consciousness slowly, again finding herself on the enema bed. Her memory was as patchy as last time—there had been masks, and lights, and sensations within her... what had Dr Zhao been doing? As she thought of the doctor’s face, a calming feeling soaked her body and she ceased to worry.

“You’re awake! Drink this.” Nurse Vu was there, severe in her apron, cap, and expression. She pushed the familiar medication into Susan’s hands, and Susan obediently drank it despite the bitterness.

“I will help you dress.” The nurse guided Susan into a sitting position, removed her gown and cap and helped brush out her hair. Susan was briefly confused—when did she put on a cap?—but was hustled past this, and dressed back in her clothes.

“Up the stairs!” Susan obediently trotted up the stairs to find Dr Zhao waiting for her at the reception desk.

“A very successful treatment, my dear.” She handed over another bag and container. “This is for your next week.” The aphrodisiac portion in the medicine had been doubled. “We will see you the same time next week.”

Susan lowered her eyes. “Yes, Doctor.”

* * *

The nights leading up to Saturday had been almost unbearable; every time that Susan thought of Dr Zhao, even in passing, she almost immediately started to leak—and in the long dark silence of night time, Dr Zhao’s face appeared to her with increasing frequency. She rubbed herself into orgasm but it only postponed the craving.

Today, she didn’t even wait for the appointed time slot. Disconcertingly, the receptionist had been expecting her nevertheless, and Nurse Vu had been waiting for her. The nurse had hustled her down into the basement, briskly stripped her of clothing, wrapped her in a rubber gown and hood, and placed her on the table to be penetrated by the enema nozzle. Susan couldn’t resist the directions given by Nurse Vu, meekly submitting to her control.

Doctor Zhao once again visited her mid-enema, and when she saw the doctor’s face Susan felt herself instantly get wet.

“You’re doing well, Susan.” Dr Zhao stroked her shoulders and was pleased to see Susan shiver in obvious pleasure. “I’m very pleased with how you’re coming along.”

“Thank you, Doctor,” Susan whispered. Despite the strange sensations of the clothing and the pulsing of the water inside her, she didn’t want to be anywhere else. She was desperate to see Dr Zhao again, all the way through to the core of her being.

“I think you are ready for the next stage of treatment. Nurse Vu? Take her to the Other Room afterwards.”

“Yes Doctor!” Nurse Vu deliberated adjusted the nozzle inside Susan, causing her to shake uncontrollably for a moment.

“Very good. I will be waiting for you, Susan.” Dr Zhao left Susan to the ministrations of her nurse.

Susan was desperate to finish, but Nurse Vu took her time ensuring that Susan had been properly filled and retaining the enema for a suitable time before letting her charge go to the bathroom. This time though, Susan was only mildly tranquilized. Dr Zhao had quite a different experienced planned for her this week.

After ten minutes or so expelling the water, Susan was in a day-dreaming state, and idly stroking herself under her gown when Nurse Vu came for her.

“All done? Stand, please.” Susan leaned against the wall for balance as Nurse Vu efficiently cleaned her. “The Doctor is ready for you. Come with me.”

This time they didn’t cross the hall; the Other Room was next door to the enema room. The door bore no label, and the only sign it wasn’t a closet or something similar was a digital keypad by the lock. Nurse Vu punched in a code, and firmly pushed Susan into the room.

Susan gasped as she looked around the room. This wasn’t a medical exam room. It was fitted out in black leather and rubber; strange pieces of furniture were clearly designed to capture and restrict the human form; chains hung from the ceiling, and a variety of steel and rubber implements in cabinets looked designed to penetrate implacably.

Nurse Vu steered Susan onto her back, lying on a low bench. Straps tightly bound her to the furniture, and her arms and hands were bound at the sides. A headstrap secured Susan so that she had no choice but to stare up at the ceiling Satisfied that her charge was sufficiently restrained, Nurse Vu withdrew; as she did so, Susan saw that the entire ceiling was mirrored, and she was looking up at an image of herself swathed in rubber and strapped helpless to the bench. For some reason it felt very erotic; she strained to reach her clit to assuage the increasing burning desire, but Nurse Vu knew her job, and Susan’s hands were immobile.

“You like this, hah?” Dr Zhao had silently entered the room. But no longer dressed for medicine; she was clad in a black rubber catsuit and hood. Long gloves encased her hands, and a rubber headdress trailed behind her. At the sight, Susan immediately started panting—the burning inside her was becoming overwhelming. She strained to move, with futility. The Doctor slowly walked around the bench, admiring her work.

“You see, Susan, you are quite, quite helpless when faced with rubber. You can feel the lust inside you, it overwhelms, no?” Susan squeezed her eyes closed and tried to nod. “You’ll do anything to slake it, won’t you?”

“Yes, Doctor,” Susan whispered.

“Say it!”

“I will do anything, Doctor.”

“Very good! Later, we will talk about some information I require about your work, but first...” The Doctor carefully unzipped her own suit at the crotch, and straddled the bench over Susan’s head. Susan smelled both lavender and the Doctor’s own womanly scent as the Doctor approached her mouth. “Lick my pussy!”

Susan brought out her tongue and did her best to please the Doctor as she ground against Susan’s face.

* * *

Nurse Vu re-entered the Other Room after she had been buzzed by Dr Zhao. The Doctor was finishing up her questioning, and Susan was obediently describing access procedures, passwords, financials and other information that would be highly valuable to the right people.

“That will do for now, Susan. You will tell me more at our next discussion.” Doctor Zhao let her voice go more gentle. “You’re a good girl. A very good girl.” She stroked Susan’s face and saw with satisfaction the effect it had, a shiver running through the restrained body.

“I will reward you. Nurse Vu!” The nurse snapped to attention. “Prepare her for me.” The Doctor swept out of the room.

Nurse Vu began systematically to un-strap Susan from the bench, reversing her previous operations. Susan did not wriggle or try to move away; she simply lay on the bench, regarding herself in the mirror. The nurse knew that by now the effects of the tranquilizer had mostly gone; the only imprisonment of Susan’s will was by Susan herself. The Doctor, as ever, had been right. Susan had wanted to be subjugated, and had just needed the right kind of “push”.

Once all restraints were released, Nurse Vu guided the placid Susan up to a sitting position. She gave Susan a minute or two to ensure blood was circulating properly, while she prepared a harness that she had retrieved from a concealed cupboard.

“Stand up!” Susan obeyed with alacrity. “Pull up your gown above your waist.” Susan’s entire middle was exposed to the nurse, but Susan was way past any shyness now.

Nurse Vu encircled Susan’s waist with a belt, then started to guide a lubricated metal probe inside Susan’s vagina. Susan choked off an “oh!” and wobbled, but remained standing as Nurse Vu completed the insertion and fasted it to the straps and padding that descended from the belt. She made a couple of adjustments to the buckles, ensuring that Susan was free to pee and poop, but otherwise completely unable to access her genitalia. Satisfied, she fastened several small padlocks through the buckles and checked that the assigned key worked on them.

“Doctor Zhao will release you when it is time,” the nurse explained. “You may let go of the gown now.” She indicated a different bench. “On your knees, there.”

Susan knelt on the padded rests; the nurse fastened ankles and thighs with the provided cuffs, then pushed Susan down so her body lay along the bench. She firmly pulled Susan’s wrists into other cuffs, applied a couple more straps over the body, and stepped back to admire her handiwork. Susan was in the position of hugging the bench, with her butt prominently presented. Nurse Vu flipped Susan’s gown back to ensure the butt was fully exposed.

“Any cramps? No?” Susan felt gloved hands smearing cool lubricant all over and inside her butthole. She whimpered, afraid and yet eager about what might be coming.

“The Doctor will be right in.” Nurse Vu smirked to herself at the double entendre, and swept out.

Sure enough, it was only a couple of minutes before Susan heard the door open and the pacing of Dr Zhao’s shoes on the dungeon floor. She caught her breath as the Doctor approached her face, and she saw the belt around the Doctor’s waist, and what was hanging from it.

“Your reward, you see.” The Doctor guided the silicone dildo towards Susan’s face. “Suck it!”

Susan obediently took it in her mouth and did her best. The Doctor gently rode it forward and back in her mouth, sometimes nearly choking her but never quite. Eventually Susan’s jaw started to tire; sensing this, Doctor Zhao slowly withdrew.

“Good girl, a very good girl. You like this, don’t you?” Susan nodded, unable to speak. “What should I do with it?”

“Please Doctor...” the girl whispered. Doctor Zhao waited patiently. “...put it in me.”

The Doctor smiled and walked behind the restrained Susan. She walked the tip of the dildo to touch Susan’s starfish, and paused. Then a gentle but firm push forward, and Susan squeaked as she was spread and penetrated.

With careful movements, Zhao slowly stretched Susan’s anus and pushed her along towards climax. Susan felt the rubbing of the probe against her cervix paired with the sensations from her sensitive butt, and started to pant. Zhao let her ride this for a minute, then withdrew the dildo nearly all the way. Susan moaned in frustration, which turned to a small scream as Zhao thrust her hips forward.

“Oh! oh! Please, Doctor! Please!” Susan’s whole body was shaking, despite the restraints.

Zhao laughed, and laughed, and took Susan over the edge.

* * *

Nurse Chang was the one to release Susan once Doctor Zhao had departed. She soothed the shivering girl with soft hands and words, and slowly unstrapped her. Susan was unsteady on her feet as they returned to the enema treatment room. There, Chang undressed her and sponged her sweat and other fluids away before dressing her. The chastity device disappeared beneath Susan’s pants and dress, but Susan—and Zhao—knew it was still there.

Doctor Zhao was waiting for her at reception again, dressed in her normal medical outfit.

“A good treatment today, no, Susan?” She arched her eyebrows.

“Yes, doctor,” Susan mumbled, eyes down on the floor.

“I will be coming to see you tomorrow night, at your apartment. We have more things to discuss.”

“Yes, doctor!” Susan couldn’t wait.

“Au revoir, my dear.” Susan stumbled out of the shop’s door. As she walked down the street the metal probe inside her was all too apparent to her senses, and the tenderness in her bottom made her take small, careful steps.

Zhao returned to her office, chuckling to herself. The poor girl had no idea what awaited her. She leafed through her notes from the interrogation; they would indeed be an excellent prize for the intelligence agency for which she free-lanced. And that was only the beginning of the information she would extract.

She thought back to her previous patient: Sweta, a senior programmer at a large bank. Sweta had required more direct methods to break; for her second visit, Nurse Vu had taken her directly to the Other Room where Zhao and Vu had progressively tormented her for hours, feeding into Sweta’s well-hidden masochistic streak before she shattered and gave herself up to Zhao. Now she was on a monthly visit to the shop, bringing commercial information in her head and on thumb drives, in return for time being subjected to Nurse Vu’s efficient physical abuses.

But as for Susan herself—Zhao was confident that she would be a regular at the shop for many weeks to come. And she would serve Zhao, and her nurses, in any way they commanded.

She called up to the reception desk. “Annie? Please remove the digestion sign in the window. We are done with it—for now.”

* * *

Sunday night found Susan at her apartment trying to go over work items for Monday—trying, and failing. Every time she tried to concentrate on a spreadsheet, her mind drifted back to the shop. Every time that she shifted in her chair, the harness’s probe moved inside her and reminded her of Nurse Vu’s ministrations.

It was almost a relief when the knock at the door came. She opened it to reveal Doctor Zhao, pulling a small wheeled luggage behind her.

“Hello Susan.” Doctor Zhao didn’t wait to be invited in, confidently striding into the apartment. She looked around admiringly, noting the expensive furnishings and the lovely nighttime view across the river as Susan closed the door.

“Remove my shoes.” She lifted one foot towards Susan, who kneeled to unzip and remove the Doctor’s thigh-high boots.

“Close the curtains. We require some privacy.” Susan obediently tugged all the curtains shut, closing them off from the world outside. “Now, come here.”

Standing with head down, subservient, Susan felt more than saw Dr Zhao walk around her, inspecting her. Her knees trembled slightly.

Another knock at the door; this time Dr Zhao opened it. In walked Nurse Chang, pulling a case that was significantly larger than the doctor’s. “Hello, Susan!” She closed the door behind herself and toed off her shoes. “You have a nice apartment.”

“Thank you, Nurse,” said Susan shyly.

Doctor Zhao indicated the door to Susan’s bedroom. “Please set up in there, Nurse Chang.”

“Very good, doctor.” Nurse Chang wheeled her case into the bedroom. “I’ll see you soon, Susan.” With that, the door shut behind her.

Susan was dressed in Sunday night lounging-around clothes; sweatpants and a cute but comfortable tee with little pink and yellow hearts around the border, and her hair pulled back into a short ponytail with a scrunchy. Doctor Zhao preferred something even less formal, however.

“Undress now, Susan.”

“Yes, Doctor,” the girl murmured. She eased her sweats off, shrugged off her T-shirt, then carefully removed bra and panties before standing almost naked in front of the doctor—just the girdle of the chastity device covering her.

Dr Zhao knelt down to check the device. Satisfied that Nurse Vu had fitted it properly, such that it had kept Susan from touching herself for the past 24 hours, she removed a tiny key from around her neck and unlocked the small padlocks that were holding the buckles fast.

“There! Nurse Chang will remove that for us later. On your knees, Susan.” Susan obediently dropped to her knees, head still bowed. Doctor Zhao had to smile at the subservience on display. The girl was putty in her hands.

Zhao walked around Susan again, inspecting her body. For a 35 year old, Susan was in fine shape with good muscle tone. “How did you sleep last night, Susan?” she asked, archly, confident in the answer.

“Umm... okay I guess... I was restless...” Susan was embarrassed to tell the doctor how her face had been in Susan’s dreams, suddenly looming out of nowhere and causing her to wake suddenly, flushed and aroused, clutching at the chastity device.

“It’s okay, Susan. You can tell me.” The doctor softened her voice.

“I... I kept seeing your face, doctor.”

“And how... did it make you feel?” Zhao purred.

“I... I...” Susan couldn’t force the words out.

“You’ll tell me soon, my dear.” Zhao straightened and slapped Susan on her rump, gently; Susan started with the shock but caught herself.

The bedroom door opened, and Nurse Chang leaned out. “I’m ready for you now, Susan.”

Zhao helped Susan to her feet. “Go with Nurse Chang, my dear. I will be with you soon.”

Nurse Chang, clad in rubber apron and gloves, ushered Susan into the bedroom. Susan did not expect what she now saw; her bedding was neatly folded and piled in a corner, and her bed’s mattress was now covered with a green rubber sheet. One pillow had been retained, but it too was now sheathed in rubber, and was placed at the foot of the bed rather than the headboard.

Nurse Chang was already working on the buckles of the chastity belt. “Here we go... let’s take this off you, my dear.” She eased the metal probe out of Susan’s vagina, and tucked the device away in a plastic bag. Susan was so relieved to have the invader out of her that she just stood there and sighed in relief.

She was not left alone for long. “Let’s get ready, Susan.” Nurse Chang removed the scrunchy from her ponytail, took hold of her hair and deftly wrapped it around her head before covering it with a green rubber cap. She tucked in a couple of stray hair strands and admired her work for a moment. “On the bed, now. Head down here.” She patted the pillow.

Susan slowly climbed onto the bed and lay down on her back, feet towards the headboard. She breathed in the smell of rubber as her head sank into the pillow, and was briefly intoxicated.

Meanwhile Nurse Chang had opened out another rubber sheet, which she carefully draped over Susan and tugged up to her neck. She slowly smoothed it over Susan’s body, noting with approval the shivers which resulted. Clearly Doctor Zhao’s training had amplified Susan’s predilections in this area, to the point where Susan was nearly insensible when swathed and surrounded by the material.

Nurse Chang pulled up a seat by the side of the bed, and smiled warmly at Susan, reaching under the sheet to squeeze her hand. “She’ll be coming soon, Susan. Try to relax.”

A few minutes later, Dr Zhao entered; once more, she had a rubber gown and cap on, with a mask around her neck. She took a seat behind Susan’s head and reached out to caress her cheeks. Susan had to strain her eyes up to look at the doctor—as planned.

“Don’t you look lovely, Susan?” Dr Zhao pulled up her mask and continued to stroke Susan’s face. The girl whimpered with the overwhelming erotic thoughts within her.

“You have something for me, my dear.” Zhao leaned closer. “There is something deep, deep inside you; a secret that you have hidden from everyone else. Isn’t there?”

Susan nodded, unable to speak.

“Of course I could simply take it—but I want you to give it to me. Of your own free will. Look inside yourself, look behind the locked doors in your soul. You can feel it there, can’t you?” She continued to stroke Susan’s face, and nodded to Nurse Chang who pulled up her own mask and slid her hand under the sheet.

Susan managed an “oh!” as Nurse Chang’s expert fingers separated her lips and slid towards her clit. The gentle massage and stroking derailed her train of thought, but Dr Zhao’s eyes were piercing above her. “Reach down: feel it in your hands.” Nurse Chang’s fingers stepped up the stimulation. “You’ve held it so close, for so long.” Susan choked back a sob. “You want to share it with me, don’t you?” Susan closed her eyes as her body was racked with emotional and physical waves. “Tell me. Tell... me....”

“YES! OH! Oh!” Susan’s mental fortress collapsed, and released a torrent of emotion. She gasped out her secret, between sobs, her whole body shaking. Doctor Zhao smiled and caressed her as the information cascaded out of her. Nurse Chang discretely reduced her stimulation to a gentle caress of Susan’s womanhood, as Susan spilled her soul to Doctor Zhao.

* * *

Nurse Chang quietly closed the bedroom door behind her. “She’s sleeping now; the sedative has taken effect.”

Dr Zhao was primping herself in a handy mirror, having changed back to her regular clothes. “That was very successful; you are, as ever, highly skilled in these matters, Nurse Chang.”

“Thank you, Doctor.” The nurse preened. The doctor was not immune to her skills either; it was not unusual for Zhao to command her to demonstrate her art directly.

“I look forward to next Saturday with Susan; we have clearly broken down all her barriers.” The doctor shrugged on her coat. “I would expect her to do anything for me, or for you and Vu. Though I’m sure you’d never take advantage.”

“Of course not, Doctor!” Chang chuckled.

“Please stay with her for the next few hours to ensure she is stable. You may want to give her a pleasant dream...” Dr Zhao picked up her case and headed for the door. “Until tomorrow!”

“Until tomorrow, Doctor.” Chang waited for Zhao to leave, then headed back to the bedroom. Susan was sleeping there, now in a normal orientation on the bed and snuggled under her comforter. Chang pulled her chair up to the bedside, donned gloves and squirted some lube on her fingers.

“That’s right, Susan; sleep, sleep deeply...” She reached under the covers.

* * *

Susan’s alarm went off at 6:45am. She was disoriented initially—although she was in her bed, something was not quite right. After suppressing the alarm, she sat up in bed and realized that not only was she not wearing her usual jams, she was stark naked—and the bed felt strange. Peeling back the comforter, she saw the green rubber sheet covering her mattress, and the events of last night came flooding back.

Unsteady, she wrapped herself in a robe and tottered to her kitchen to prepare her regular coffee and boiled egg. There was something new there; a large container of her medicine was placed next to a small card decorated with Chinese calligraphy. She picked it up and read the message inside.

“We will see you Saturday!”

Yes. Yes they would.