The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Inraptured Convention Story: Part 3

By Milo Minderbinder

1.

A short and stout man sporting an unkempt neck beard approached the hotel registration desk. He carried a suitcase in each hand.

“How may I help you?” asked the clerk.

“I’d like to get a room for the evening.”

“And your name, please?”

“Chester Chambre,” said the neck beard.

The clerk tapped on the keyboard. “I’m afraid. There’s no reservation in that name.”

“Yes, I didn’t have a chance to reserve a room, but I am sure there must be one available.”

The clerk shook his head. “Actually Mr. Chambre, the hotel/resort has been reserved for a private function.”

“Yes, the Inraptured Convention,” he said the name with mild distaste. “I am here to attend.”

“I am most sorry, sir,” said the clerk. “But the convention organizers were most explicit. You need to have made a reservation in advance to attend.”

“Look, I’m sure we can come to an arrangement,” said Chambre. He slipped out his wallet, retrieved a hundred dollar bill and slid it across the counter.

Under any other circumstance the clerk would have taken advantage of the opportunity to supplement his wages. But unbeknownst to his conscious mind, he had been hypnotically conditioned by Tessa Fields to enforce the no reservations policy under all circumstances.

“There’s nothing I can do, sir,” said the clerk. He couldn’t believe he was turning down the bribe.

“I understand.” Chambre shrugged. “Is there another hotel nearby?”

The clerk shook his head. “Closest is the Ramada at the airport. That’s thirty minutes away.’“

“Thanks for your help anyway.” Chester held out his hand.

The clerk reached out to shake his hand.

As the men were about to shake, Chester used his left hand to grab the clerk’s right hand, lift it up and turn the palm towards the clerk’s face.

“Just stare at your hand. You are unable to move. Listen to my words. Keep staring at your hand.”

The clerk stood motionless.

“Relax... Feel your eyelids become heavy... You’re very tired now…”

2.

“Who’s going to the play party in the ballroom tonight?” asked Milo.

“I’m going,” said Tenker. “Tessa said she’s got a special surprise in store for me.”

“What about us, hon?” Kate Upton pinched Conrad on the cheek. “Are we going, or do you want some alone time?”

“I admit the party fascinates me in the same way motorists slow down to gawk at a horrifying automobile wreck,” said Conrad.

Kate grinned. “God, I love that English accent.” She scrunched up her nose. “But does that mean we’re going?”

Conrad nodded. “Could be interesting to see what Tessa has in store for Tenker.”

“Yay!” Kate slipped her arms around Conrad’s neck, pulled herself close and kissed him furiously.

Tenker and Milo exchanged awkward glances as Kate and Conrad’s kiss continued for close to a minute.

Kate broke the embrace and Conrad gasped for air.

“Forget Tessa and Tenker, that was a pretty good show you two put on right there,” said Milo.

Kate glared at Milo. “Tell me something, Milo. If you’re asexual, why do you keep staring at my chest?”

“Boobs,” said Matty as he walked by.

Kate rolled her eyes. “Thanks, Matty. I figured that part out.”

“That’s an excellent question, Kate.” Conrad slipped his arm around her waist and squeezed. “Well, Milo, answer the lady.”

Milo slowly raised his gaze from Kate’s bright orange, low-cut, fitted-tee and looked into her sky blue eyes. “Kate, just because I can’t help notice you spilling out of your top, doesn’t mean I want to have sex with you,” explained Milo.

“Yeah, as if that ever had a chance of happening,” she said.

“Look, it’s compli—” Milo’s phone chirped. He looked at the screen. “Sapphire wants me. Got to go.” He ran off towards the restaurant.

3.

“So he was completely convinced I had him caged up and he’s furiously shaking the imaginary bars.” Tessa Fields held up her hands and pantomimed. “And pleading with me not to leave. I was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down my face.”

“That’s awesome,” said Sapphire Rain.

“It is,” agreed Mistress Candice. “Now all you need is a real dungeon with real cages.”

“I know,” said Tessa. “When I am done redecorating the kitchen, that’s next on the list. I just love Carol’s dungeon. I hope mine will be half as intimidating and fun.”

“I’ll get you the name of my contractor,” said Mistress Carol. “He does excellent work.”

The waitress stopped by the table. “Can I interest anyone in coffee or desert?”

“Oh, look at the time,” said Tessa. “And the play party is at eight.”

“Nothing for me,” said Mistress Carol.

“I am fine,” said Sapphire.

“I’ll guess we’ll just have the check,” Mistress Candice told the waitress.

“Very good,” said the waitress. She dropped the check on the table.

“I’ll take that.” Sapphire reached out and grabbed the bill.

“That’s not necessary, Sapphire,” said Tessa. “We can split it.”

“Don’t worry about it, Tessa,” said Sapphire as she tapped on her smartphone. “I’ve got it covered.”

“Anyone have something special planned for the party?” asked Mistress Carol.

“I’ve got a surprise lined up for Gary,” said Candice. “But then there’s this other guy. I don’t know his name, but he’s spent the last two days staring at my chest. I’m cooking up something fiendish for him.”

Tessa shook her head. “That’s Matty. Maybe I should get my camera ready for whatever you’ve got in store.”

“Good evening, Princess Sapphire Rain,” said a panting Milo as he raced up to the table. He glanced at the other three HypnoDommes and bowed his head. “Ladies.”

“Milo, it took you thirty-four seconds to get here.” Sapphire frowned. “I am not very happy with your tardiness,” she scolded.

“Sorry, Princess, I was chatting with Tenker and Conr—”

Sapphire raised her hand and silenced Milo.

“I am not interested in your excuses.” Her frown turned into a smile. “But I am interested if you remember the first time I cast my spell on you.”

“S—Spell?” sputtered Milo.

“Yes, surely you must remember your heart filling with love for me,” Sapphire cooed.

Milo swayed for a moment and then his legs collapsed. On his knees he looked up at Sapphire. His eyes filled with adoration and devotion.

“Oooh,” Milo moaned. “Yes, Princess. I remember. Such a powerful spell. Leaving me so helplessly in love with you.”

“Good boy, Milo.” Sapphire focused her gaze on him. “Now the four of us have just had a lovely dinner. Don’t you just ache to be of service and pay for our meal?”

“P—pay?” Milo’s body started shaking. “I don’t know… I mean…”

“Milo, how many times have I told you? The more you resist, the weaker you become,” explained Sapphire.

Milo shook his head. “Yes. W—Weaker. I…” His words trailed off. He fished a credit card out of his pocket and held it out for Sapphire.

“Do you really want me to have this?” Sapphire asked coyly.

With a look of wild desperation in his eyes, Milo pleaded, “Yes! Take it!”

Sapphire laughed. “Well, if you insist.” She took the card out of Milo’s hand, filled out the check adding a 35% tip and slipped the card into the check holder.

“Wow,” said Tessa. “That was great!”

“Agreed,” said Mistress Carol. “I have to get a slave like that.”

“Does anyone know is Milo has a brother?” asked Mistress Candice.

The four HypnoDommes burst out laughing as Milo continued to shake.

The waitress returned to get the check and tried to avoid staring at the kneeling Milo.

“This gives me an idea to try out on Tenker and his share of the Kingdom of Norway Sovereign Wealth Fund,” said Tessa.

“We should be going,” said Mistress Carol.

“I’ll wait for the waitress and catch up with you three,” said Sapphire.

“Thanks again, Milo!” The HypnoDommes giggled as they walked past him.

Sapphire waited until the three had exited the room and said, “I was very pleased with your service Milo, until I saw you glance at Mistress Candice’s boots when she walked by.”

“Sorry, Princ—”

She held her hand up.

“I am not interested in apologies. I am interested in teaching you a lesson.”

Sapphire stood up and stared down at Milo.

“I am going to hold on to your credit card. I want you to think about that. Think about me using your card to buy myself the most frivolous luxuries, just because I can. Think about how helpless you are and how powerful I am.”

“Yes, Princess,” Milo said between labored breaths.

“Isn’t it hot, that you are compelled to follow all of my commands?”

“Yes, Sapphire. I love you. I adore you. I worship you.”

“Tough to breathe now, Milo. Even tougher to think.” Sapphire laughed. “I’ve got you so wound up, you’d do anything I say, wouldn’t you?”

Milo tried to answer, but couldn’t. He nodded furiously.

“Of course you would.” Sapphire snapped her fingers. “Deep sleep now!” she commanded.

Milo’s eyes slammed shut and he slumped to the floor.

Sapphire giggled as she stepped over his unconscious body.

4.

“Do you know what the problem is with volunteer guards at a Hypnosis Convention, Rodimus?” Amethyst locked her powerful gaze on his eyes.

“N—No, Amethyst,” came his flustered answer.

“They are susceptible to the slightest trance,” Amethyst explained as she waved a shiny silver ring in his face.

In an instant Rodimus displayed all the micro-signs of slipping into trance: His pupils dilated, his facial muscles relaxed, his eyelids drooped and he slumped in his chair.

“That’s right Rod, any HypnoDomme could just walk right up and take your mind and soul.” She snapped her fingers. “Just like that.” She giggled as she continued waving the ring before his eyes. The reflected light off the ring sparkled in his eyes.

“Yesss….” Rod was motionless. Only his eyes moved: back and forth to follow the path of her ring.

“Now that I have your full attention, Rodimus. I want to remind you that the play party is private. I want you to know it’s very important to not allow anyone with a badge into the ballroom. Do you understand? Under no circumstances is anyone without a badge permitted in.”

“Yesss...” he nodded slowly.

“Very good.” Amethyst snapped her fingers again. “Wake up,” she commanded.

Rodimus came alive.

“Feeling refreshed, Rodimus?”

“Yes, Amethyst. Thank you.”

“Not at all.” Amethyst smiled.

Rodimus shook his head in wonder as he watched the stunning HypnoDomme enter the ballroom.

5.

Mistress Pancake touched up her eye shadow. She stared into the mirror and smiled. The lovely orange marmalade shade really brought out the color of her pale blue eyes. So hypnotic. She would be positively irresistible at the play party, a chance to redeem herself after the unfortunate incident from the other day.

She thought about all the lovely minds she’d turn into batter: Me-Chan, Salmando, Sami, David, S.B. and Conrad.

Especially Conrad! His preference for junk food and candy bars combined with his almost total disdain for breakfast (The most important meal of the day!) made her blanch. But she would have her way. Her voice would seduce and induce him. Her words would bend and twist his mind, and soon he’d enjoy a well-balanced and nutritious breakfast to start off every day.

She grabbed her clutch, exited the room and walked down the hall. A stout man with a neckbeard and wearing a tuxedo waited for the elevator. He couldn’t help but be dazzled at the sight of her in her designer black gown. His gazed was locked on her plunging neckline and her impressive cleavage.

She noticed the man gawking at her. Eat your heart out Tessa Fields, Mistress Pancake thought to herself. I can’t believe she tried to get me banned from the IR chat rooms just because she’s jealous of my breasts.

The elevator arrived, the two stepped on and the door closed. The elevator began to descend and the neckbeard pressed the emergency stop. The elevator halted.

“What do you think you are doing?” demanded Mistress Pancake.

He bowed his head slightly. “Sorry, Breakfast Domme. I just wanted to a chance to speak with you.”

“If you want to speak with me, call my NiteFlirt lines. Prices start at U$9.99 a minute,” she said dismissively.

“I meant I wanted to talk with you in person,” he explained.

“Sunday Brunch Trances start at U$250 an hour with a two hour minimum. Visit my website to book a session,” she said in an annoyed voice. “Now restart this elevator.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that quite yet.”

“Oh?” She raised an eyebrow. “Perhaps you’d like me to turn your brain into fruit salad?” She laughed. “Yes, look into my eyes and find yourself getting weaker…”

He produced a small mirror from his pocket and held it up to her face.

Mistress Pancake stared into the reflection of her pale blue eyes… So pale… So blue… So hypnotic… A pair of eyes so perfectly entrancing that no one could resist. Not even Mistress Pancake.

6.

Amalgam flashed his badge at Rodimus.

“Thanks, Amalgam. Have a good time in there.”

“What about you, Rodimus? You have to stay out here the whole time? Doesn’t sound like much fun.”

“Just a two-hour shift. Trust me I’ll be in there having the time of my life soon enough.”

“Okay,” said Amalgam and he disappeared into the ballroom.

Rodimus sat up a little straighter as he saw a trio of HypnoDommes approaching.

Mistress Carol and Tessa Fields held their badges in their hands for inspection. But Mistress Candice’s badge was pinned to the hem of her very short, black leather skirt. Rodimus leaned forward to get a better look.

Mistress Candice placed her index finger on his forehead and pushed back. “Not so close, Rod, or it will cost you.”

He grinned sheepishly. “You Ladies may pass.”

The three HypnoDommes laughed and walked into the ballroom. Rodimus watched the trio disappear behind the closing door. He turned his attention forward, and his jaw dropped. Mistress Pancake was approaching in the slinkiest black gown he’d ever seen. He barely even noticed the man in the tuxedo accompanying her.

Rodimus hopped up from his seat, stepped in their path and bowed.

“Good Evening. May I see your badges?”

Mistress Pancake turned to show her badge pinned to the strap of her Burberry clutch bag.

“Thanks,” said Rodimus.

The two started to pass him.

“Wait, I need to see his badge, too.”

“Nonsense,” said Mistress Pancake. “He’s with me.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress Pancake. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but rules are rules. He can’t come in without a badge.” Amethyst’s words echoed in his mind.

“Is that so?” She glanced at his name badge, “Rodimus? You sound most determined.”

“Yes, I am. It’s a huge responsibility I’ve been entrusted with.”

“Indeed,” said Mistress Pancake in her most beguiling Czech accent. “A huge responsibility can be most tiring.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said Rodimus. “The coffee is helping.”

“Yes, but Rodimus,” she said his name with emphasis. “It is so tiring, isn’t it? Sometimes you just want to close your eyes.”

“B—but I need to keep watch.”

“Yes, I know you do. But the urge to sleep is so powerful…you struggle…you try to resist…”

“I—I do struggle.”

“But you can’t fight it... You’re slipping away… So tired… So relaxed… Falling deeper and deeper… Sleep Now!”

She snapped her fingers. Rodimus’ eyes closed. He slumped out his chair and to the floor.

“Very nicely done, my dear,” said Chambre.

“Thank you, Darling,” said Mistress Pancake as they entered the ballroom.

7.

Molly Fields pressed the sharp heel of her thigh-high boot against the side of Wayne’s head. “Does that hurt?” she asked.

Wayne’s head rest on the floor of the ballroom. He looked up at the towering Domme. She was clad in black leather, held a whip in her right hand and smiled at him in a particularly cruel way. “It’s not that bad,” he said between gritted teeth.

“Oh, that’s a shame,” Molly said in mock distress. “Cause I really want it to hurt.” She placed her full weight on Wayne’s skull.

“Ow! Yes, now it hurts!” yelled Wayne.

“Better.” Molly leaned down and whispered seductively in his ear. “Soon you’ll learn to love the pain. It will become a part of you. You won’t be able to live without it.”

She lifted her heel from his head and slammed it down on the back of his hand.

The scream could be heard across the ballroom.

“That Molly sure likes to dish it out doesn’t she, Lycia?” asked Diamond Diva Princess. DDP wore a gold gown from the Marilyn Monroe Collection.

“I suppose,” said Goddess Lycia. “But I’ve always found financial torture to be more rewarding.” Lycia was decked out in pink: hot pink top, pink skirt and pink ankle boots.

“Indeed.” DDP nodded. “I think it’s time we started indulging ourselves.” She flagged down a passing waiter and grabbed a glass of champagne from his tray. “Rodrigo,” she said reading his hotel name badge, “Did you know it’s Wallet Drain Wednesday?”

Rodrigo coughed slightly. “Actually, I’m not part of the convention. I just work here at the hotel.”

“Doesn’t matter,” said Lycia. “You’ve got our money. That’s an intolerable situation.” She shook her head.

“Look, ladies. You are both very lovely, but I—”

“Yes, we are lovely. Beautiful even. So dazzling and glamorous it’s overwhelming your pathetic little mind,” said DDP.

“P —please,” said Rodrigo. “I have to get back to work.”

“Work?” Lycia produced a bright red lip stick and proceeded to slowly and sensuously paint her lips.

Rodrigo stared in awe. When she finished she pressed her lips together and simulated a kiss.

Rodrigo was stunned. He couldn’t move.

“You now work for us, The Financial Blondes!” Lycia laughed while DDP slipped Rodrigo’s wallet out of his back pocket.

She riffled the wallet removing the cash. “Now you can go back to your work, but bring us any tips you earn.”

Rodrigo walked away in a daze, but knew he’d return to them as soon as he made any more money.

Coach and Steven watched the semi-tranced waiter walk by.

“I think I’ll steer clear of The Blondes and stick with Shelle,” Coach said to Steven.

“Yeah,” agreed Steven. “I can handle having to live on Shelle’s Farm, but complete financial destruction is another thing altogether.”

“Hello slaves,” Shelle said in her Carolina drawl as she approached the two. She wore a tight white top, an impossibly short black skirt tied off with a gold chain belt and black gladiator sandals. A smile crossed her lips. In a voice both commanding and seductive she announced, “Surrender – U!”

Steven and Coach felt their legs wobble and then collapse. On their knees they looked up at Shelle, their eyes filled with admiration and lust.

“Later I’m going to be on stage and recite the entire alphabet.” She giggled sweetly. “You want to be sure not to miss that.”

Shelle sauntered away, Coach and Steven watching her hips rocking back and forth.

“Yeah, I won’t miss it,” said Coach.

“Amen to that,” said Steven.

David shook his head at Coach and Steven. These guys should know their limits, he thought to himself. I’d never end up like that.

A scream from across the room drew David’s attention. He saw a figure in black leather standing over a man. As he approached he recognized Wayne on the floor. Who the beautiful Domme with the heel of her thigh-high boot on Wayne’s head was, he didn’t know.

“Hey, Wayne. Who’s your hot friend?” asked David.

The Domme turned to David. Her ruby red lips formed a cruel smile. “The name is Molly Fields.”

“Fields? As in Tessa’s little sister? You’re gorgeous! Where have you bee—”

Molly reared back with the whip, aimed it at David and struck. The tip wrapped around his right shin. She yanked on the whip, upending David and dropping him to the floor with a thud. She walked over, placed her heel on his chest, pressed down and said, “Did I give you permission to speak, or even to look at me?”

Landing hard on the ballroom floor knocked the wind out of David. He tried to speak but could only gasp for air.

Molly, interpreting David’s inability to speak as refusal, pressed her boot down even harder and slapped his face.

“Answer me when I ask you a question!” Molly demanded.

Kate and Conrad gave Molly and David a wide berth as they walked across the ballroom.

“What do you say, hon?” Kate kissed him on the cheek. “Interested in a little pain?” she asked playfully.

“I’ve spent hours in the Inraptured chatroom with a bunch of subs not-too-subtly angling for free hypnosis sessions. Trust me, there is no greater torture.”

The two stopped where a small crowd had gathered around LeeAllure and DJ Pynchon, who were discussing their new book “Hypnotic Amnesia.”

“Now amnesia could be useful, if it could help me forget most of my interactions with Milo,” Conrad whispered to Kate.

“The interesting thing about Hypnotic Amnesia,” explained Lee,” is that with heavy conditioning the subject’s unconscious mind can create a place where that the conscious mind can’t access.”

“Right,” said DJ. “I know I’ve been told things, and I know they’re in my mind somewhere, but I can’t access them. Even if I do stumble across them, my conscious mind can’t process it.”

“For example,” Lee said. “Arkansas has the United States’ only real diamond mine. And some day I’m going to mine diamonds there.”

DJ replied, “Everything, Lee just said sounded like Charlie Brown’s teacher. Wah-wah-wah.”

The audience laughed.

Conrad grabbed Kate. “That’s a little too intense for me. C’mon, let’s go grab something to drink.”

The couple wandered over to the refreshments table where Me-chan was chatting with Zusa.

Zusa had a glass filled with blue liquid in her hand. “You know, Me-chan, I wore these stockings just for you.”

“Really?” Me-chan looked down. Extending from beneath her micro-skirt, Zusa’s amazing legs were encased in spiral-patterned stockings.

“That’s a good toy. Just keep staring at the spirals. It’s okay if you want to kneel to get a closer look.”

Me-chan dropped to his knees. He stared in wonder, unblinking at the spirals.

Zusa looked at Conrad and Kate. “Have you seen, Milo?”

“Aren’t you a little busy right now?” said Kate looking down at the blank-faced Me-chan.

“The more, the merrier,” said Zusa. She downed the rest of her drink.

“I’m afraid to disappoint you,” said Conrad. “But Sapphire Rain is already in possession of Milo’s credit card.”

Zusa waved her hand dismissively. “The real money is in retirement savings.” She looked down at the still spellbound Me-chan. “How about it, Me-chan? What’s your 401-k balance?”

“I think we should move on,” Kate said to Conrad. She tugged at his hand and pulled him away.

The couple came upon Gary kneeling before Mistress Candice.

He looked in at fascination at her shiny black boots. They held a borderline semi-mystical hold over him.

Gary’s eyes followed intently as Candice traced a shiny red fingernail the length of her left boot.

“So you want to worship my boots, slave?”

Gary nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

“You can start with the soles. Lick away.” Mistress Candice lifted her foot to Gary’s face.

“What do you think, Conrad?” asked Kate. “Would you like it if I got a pair of boots like those?”

“I’m more of a jeans and trainers kind of guy,” Conrad replied as he scanned the ballroom. “Ah there’s the Norwegian.” He took Kate’s hand and led her to the room’s far corner.

Tessa Fields stood amongst a trio of giant birdcages which held Matty, Yoohoo and Tenker. Tenker was kneeling on the floor and shook the bars violently. “Tessa, don’t go!” he pleaded.

“Don’t go?” Tessa asked with mock innocence. “But I can do whatever I want, can’t I?”

Tenker’s face went blank. “Yes, Tessa.” He answered in a monotone.

“And if I wanted your share of the Kingdom of Norway’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, you’d be happy to give it to me, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Tessa.” Tenker’s face continued to be devoid of expression.

Tessa giggled. “I am going to have so much fun with you, Tenker.”

“Yes, Tessa.”

“Ah, good work, Tessa,” said Conrad. “I see you’ve captured the fugitive Norwegian. I shall inform Interpol. There’s a series of cheese fires they’ve been investigating and your prisoner is their prime suspect.”

“Cheese fires? Interpol?” Kate looked confused. “What’s this all about?”

“It’s some private joke among Tenker, Conrad and Milo,” Tessa told Kate. “It’s getting kind of old at this point.”

“Combustible cheddar is no joking matter,” retorted Conrad.

“I’m certainly not laughing,” said Tenker.

“What’s that?” said Kate.

“I said that I’m cert—

“No,” interrupted Kate. “What’s that hissing sound?”

The group went silent.

“Yeah, I hear it too,” said Conrad. “Sounds like—”

“GAS!” yelled Tessa Fields. She unlocked the birdcages. “C’mon fellas, let’s get out of here. She grabbed Tenker by the hand and rushed for the door. Conrad and Kate quick on their heels, followed by Matty and Yoohoo.

Tessa covered her mouth and tried the door, but it was locked and wouldn’t open. “Fellas, do you want to try?” she asked between coughs.

Matty and Tenker put their shoulders against the door and pushed to no avail.

All around the ballroom HypnoDommes and subs collapsed.

Matty and Tenker’s efforts weakened. The gas overcame them and they slipped to the floor.

Tessa Fields was the last one standing. As she began to lose consciousness, a couple, a man and woman in formal wear and gas masks, appeared before her. The woman snapped her fingers and the world went black.

8.

Sapphire sat in her suite and tapped away on the laptop. “I’ll certainly be glad when that MacBookAir that Tenker ordered for me gets here,” she said to herself

“Ohh, ExpensiveSexyShoes.com! Just the sort of site where Milo would want me to use his card,” she laughed.

9.

On the stage Chester Chambre and Mistress Pancake stared down as the partygoers slowly awakened.

“If you will all please direct your attention to the stage. I have an announcement to make,” said Chambre.

The people, still mostly groggy from the gas, shuffled towards the stage.

Tessa’s staggered and Tenker caught her before she fell. Holding on to his shoulder for balance, she slipped a 5-Hour energy shot out of her purse and downed it. Instantly she was awake and focused. She walked forcefully towards the stage. She didn’t recognize the man, but what was Mistress Pancake doing up there, and – GOD! – her boobs were barely held in place by that gown.

“Now that I have your attention,” the man said to the ballroom crowd. “I want to introduce ourselves. Most of you already know my lovely companion, Mistress Pancake. I am Chester Chambre and it was my plan and my gas that subdued you all. Just a small example of the superiority of men in general and me in particular.” He guffawed.

Let’s see how much fun he thinks it is once I get a hold of his mind, thought Tessa. She stepped forward, locked her eyes on his and said, “Listen to my voice, Chester Chambre.”

Or rather Tessa had intended on saying “Listen to my voice, Chester Chambre.” The words didn’t come out. Her lips moved, but there was no sound, not even a hoarse whisper.

“Tessa Fields, is it not?” Chamber laughed. “I have left you speechless. No voice at all. And with no voices, you HypnoDommes are no threat to me at all. I stole your voices just like I stole them from the Inraptured chatroom.”

Lady Jessica and Mistress Leslie exchanged anxious glances.

“That’s right. I was the one who killed the chat and stole all your voices,” Chambre boasted. “Ridiculously easy, too. When will you Inraptured folks learn the face facts. FemDom Hypnosis is just a fad and it’s fading fast. HypBook is the leading Erotic Hypnosis site on the Internet. It’s really the only site worth visiting at all.”

Ugh Male Doms! Tessa thought. Always so full of themselves. So arrogant and that arrogance will be his downfall. I don’t need my voice to trap Chambre. She slipped a pendant from her purse and into her hand. All she needed to do was get it in front of his face and he’d be hers. Voice or no voice.

Meanwhile in the back of the room, Kate texted Milo:

“Help! We’re trapped in the main ballroom by some nut named Chester Chambre. He’s got Mistress Pancake under his control and none of us can speak.”

10.

Sapphire clicked and placed a U$700 breadmaker in the online shopping cart.

Her phone rang. It was Milo.

“I’m having a wonderful time shopping with your credit card, Milo. How does that make you feel?”

“Actually, Princess, there’s something else going on. Kate texted me. Some nut has taken over the play party and stolen everyone’s voice. His name is Chester Chambre. We’ve got to come up with a plan to stop him.”

“Wait a minute,” said Sapphire. “Why does Kate Upton have your number?”

“It’s a long story,” said Milo.

“This better not be some elaborate charade to stop me from shopping with your card.” said Sapphire.

“Trust me it’s not. What should we do?”

Sapphire paused and thought for a moment. “Milo, I want you to go to the front desk and hack the hotel computer system. Find out what room Chambre is in and reprogram my card so it can open his door. I’ll search his room and see if there’s anything we can use against him.

“Okay, I can do that. What else do you want me to do.”

“See if you can find anyone else from the convention that isn’t in the ballroom,” instructed Sapphire Rain.

11.

Kate looked at her phone. “Milo says he and Sapphire Rain are on the case and he’s looking for more help,” she told Conrad.

Conrad shook his head. “We can’t just wait around and hope they can rescue us.”

“What are you going to do?” asked Kate.

“Not sure yet,” Conrad told Kate. “Just stay back here.” He started to walk away.

“Hold on,” said Kate. She grabbed Conrad, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. “For luck.” She kissed him hard, pressing her body against his.

She broke the embrace.

“I do feel pretty lucky,” said Conrad. He waved to Kate and pushed his way through the crowd.

The HypnoDommes couldn’t entrance Chambre without their voices, but maybe he could pursue a more physical course of action.

He reached the front and Chambre looked down at him from the stage

“Ah, Mr. GamerGate, I wondered when you’d make an appearance,” sneered Chambre.

“Let’s settle this man-to-man, Chambre, no need to involve the ladies.” Conrad did a double-take. “Hey, I can talk.”

“Of course you can. I only disabled female vocal chords,” explained Chambre. “As to your testosterone-fueled challenge, I decline.” He glanced at Mistress Pancake. “Darling, if you would be so kind.”

“Of course,” replied Mistress Pancake as she descended from the stage and walked towards Conrad.

“You’ve got to be joking,” said Conrad. “Everyone knows I can’t be hypnotized. Plus I’ve been canoodling with Kate Upton all week. Some stick-thin, third-rate, Victoria’s Secret Model Wannabe with a bad boob job isn’t going to tempt me one bit.”

“Is that so?” said Mistress Pancake as she stepped before Conrad and locked eyes with him. “Are you sure you aren’t beginning to feel a bit tired?”

“I’ve seen better hypnosis at children’s birthday parties,” said Conrad.

“Do you have fond memories of your childhood?” asked Mistress Pancake.

“That’s really neither here nor, th—”

“Youth is filled with such pleasant times...

“Feel yourself going back in time...

“Becoming younger and younger...

“To a more innocent time...”

Conrad tried to look away, but found himself compelled to stare into her pale blue eyes. “I—I”

“Shh...” Mistress Pancake placed her finger on his lips. “Don’t talk. Just listen....

“Listen as I take you far away from here. Far in place. Far in time...

“Can you feel it...

“The years slipping away....

“No more worries...

“No more troubles...

“Returning to the carefree days of your youth...”

Mistress Pancake snapped her fingers three times.

“Who are you?”

In a high-pitched voice he said, “My name is Conrad.”

“And how old are you, Conrad?”

“I am eight and three quarters years-old.”

Mistress Pancake laughed. “Sounds like it’s time for you take a nap.” She snapped her fingers one last time.

Conrad dropped to the floor.

“Conrad!” yelled Kate. She pushed through the crowd, knelt down and cradled his head. “What did you do to him, you witch?”

Mistress Pancake smiled and walked away.

12.

Sapphire Rain slipped her keycard into the slot for room 514. The indicator light flashed green and the door slipped open. “Seems I didn’t melt Milo’s brain completely.”

She entered the room and began searching.

Dresser drawers. Empty

Bathroom. The same

She crouched on the floor and peered under the bed. “Aha!” Sapphire wrestled a burlap sack from under the bed. She reached into the bag and pulled out a golden apple. The bag was filled with them.

She frowned.

The incident on the first day of the convention. Someone tried to sow discord among the attendees. Conrad called it a HypnoDomme Civil War. And a golden apple was at the root of it all.

13.

In the lobby of the hotel Crescent stared intently at Lily. “You don’t look like a robot.”

“Android,” corrected Lily.

Crescent squinted. “Nope, not an android either.”

“How about me, Treasure,” Kasha purred. “ What do I look like?”

Crescent’s heart skipped a beat. Kasha wore a flowing red-velvet gown. The gown’s plunging neckline showed plenty of cleavage, a red gemstone hanging from a silver necklace was nestled between Kasha’s breasts.

“A Goddess!”

“Very good, Treasure.”

“Now perhaps you’d like to make an offering to Your Goddess.”

Crescent knelt before Kasha, bowed his head and offered up his wallet.

Milo burst on to the scene. “Hey, am I glad I found you guys.”

“We’re kind of in the middle of something here, Milo,” said Kasha.

“This is important. Some nut has taken control of the play party and stolen all the HypnoDomme’s voices. He even has Mistress Pancake under his spell. Sapphire Rain sent me to look for people who can help rescue the others.

“Milo, you do have to most delightful and imaginative role-playing ideas, but don’t be rude. Crescent was here first,” said Kasha.

“B—but,” said Milo.

“Naughty, naughty.” Kasha made the ‘shame-shame’ motion with her fingers.

Milo looked to Lily.

“Sorry, I’m just an android. No free will of my own.”

“Crescent, can you help out?” asked Milo.

Crescent said nothing and just stared at Kasha’s breasts.

“Milo, if you want to worship me and hand over your wallet, you’re just going to have to wait your turn,” said Kasha. She smiled seductively and pointed to the ground.

It was hopeless. He could stay here and worship Kasha, or try to find more convention goers. But it was clear these three weren’t going to be of any help. Milo bowed slightly. “Sorry, I have to go.”

14.

Tessa looked down at Kate cradling Conrad’s head. Conrad had been right to confront Chambre, but foolish to do it alone. He can’t stop all us at once.

She grabbed a pen and pad from her purse, and scribbled out instructions. She gave a sheets to Tenker, Yoohoo and Matty.

Tenker read the message:

Go around and gather everyone up and bring them back here. Avoid anyone already hypnotized.

He nodded to Tessa and took off.

On stage Mistress Pancake continued to place the subs under her spell. She was hypnotizing Mesmer7 into submission. In a corner JW Bailey, Beaux Reeves, Jarrod Whitestaff and her other new drones waited silently.

Tenker and Yoohoo gathered up the rest of the attendees, most were still in shock, and led them to Tessa.

With everyone gathered around, Tessa wrote out her plan and let Tenker speak.

“We’ve got to act before he puts us all under hypnosis.”

“If we rush the stage at once, he can’t stop us all”

“Try not to hurt anyone under their spell and trying to defend them

“But don’t let them stop you.”

Tenker looked to Tessa. She nodded.

Tenker said, “On the count of three... One... Two... Three!”

The mass of HypnoDommes and subs rushed the stage. The men yelling wildly, the women armed with their must seductive looks.

Chambre seemed unconcerned. “Darling, please.”

Mistress Pancake nodded. She focused her eyes on the crowd. A few who made eye contact stopped in their tracks, but the vast majority kept advancing.

“You,” he pointed to the group of subs Mistress Pancake had already entranced, “Mesmer7 take the other drones and stop them.”

Mesmer7 bowed.

Before he could even turn to face the advancing horde, Tenker sucker-punched Mesmer7. Down he went.

“This does not look good at all,” Chambre said to Mistress Pancake.

The crowd climbed on to stage. Tessa Fields in the lead.

She approached Chambre, when she was less than a ten feet away. A blinding flash of light filled the room. There was a small explosion and a puff of gray smoke enveloped Chambre and Pancake.

Matty and Romeo wildly swung their fists wildly through the smoke, but hit nothing.

When the smoke cleared, Chambre and Pancake were gone.

15.

The elevators opened. Sapphire Rain stepped out. Milo reached into his back pocket, pulled out his wallet and held it out to Sapphire.

“Not now, Milo.”

“Sorry, Princess. Force of habit.”

“I didn’t find anything in the room, but a bag of golden apples,” said Sapphire. “How about you/”

“I checked the ballroom door. It’s chained shut and I couldn’t find a key. Rodimus is unconscious and I couldn’t wake him. Found some people who didn’t go to the party, but no one who would help.

“Did you find out anything else about Chambre?” asked Sapphire.

“Yeah,” said Milo. “I looked at the security footage and his registration. He arrived in a white van with Wisconsin plates. It’s still in the parking lot.”

“Let’s go check it out,” said Sapphire Rain.

16.

“Where did they go?” asked Me-chan.

Tessa shrugged. “But at least, they’re gone. Now we can concentrate on getting out of this place.” Tessa did a double-take. “Hey, I can talk again.”

“Me, too said,” CamDiva.

“Looks like we can all speak,” said Lady Christine.

“Getting out’s gonna be tricky,” said Coach. “’I’ve tried the doors. They’re chained shut on the outside. And I don’t see anything in here we can use as a battering ram.”

Tessa looked around the room. “Maybe there is something we can try.” She walked up to Wayne. “You’ve been angling for me to hypnotize you for free since you first came to Inraptured, haven’t you Wayne?”

“You bet, Tessa.” Wayne grinned broadly. “Here’s what I’d like to try. Can you make me think I’m a c—”

“Shh...” She touched her finger to his lips. “I have my own ideas about your trance.”

“Tessa,” said Tenker. “I love hypnosis, as much as the next guy, but is this really the proper time?”

“Tenker, do you trust me?”

He grinned sheepishly. “Yes, Tessa.”

“Good boy. Now go find Mistress Carol and David for me.”

“David? But...”

Tessa glared.

“Yes, Tessa.” Tenker scrambled off.

Tessa returned her attention to Wayne. “I’m going to hypnotize you into believing you’re a steel battering ram, and then have the rest of the guys use you to bust open the doors.”

“Will that even work?” asked Wayne.

“The human body is capable of great feats when under hypnosis,” said Tessa.

“That’s true,” he admitted. “But, isn’t your plan going to be very painful?”

Tessa smiled. “Trust me. You won’t feel a thing.”

Tenker returned with Mistress Carol and David and Tessa quickly explained her plan.

“I don’t know,” said David. “Can’t we use someone else. How about Conrad?”

“Conrad isn’t even conscious,” said Tessa.

“David, you’ve told me many times, you find me completely irresistible. How can you possible refuse?” said Mistress Carol.

“You’re right, Mistress Carol. Go ahead and trance away.”

Tessa and Mistress Carol dropped their respective subjects into deep trance.

“You are made of the strongest, hardest steel,” Tessa whispered into Wayne’s ear.

“Your body is an unbreakable battering ram,” Mistress Carol told David in a husky voice.

After five minutes of deepening inductions, Tessa said, “I think we’re ready said Tessa. “Yoohoo, Matty, pick up David. Lay his head on that chair and his feet on another.

They followed her instructions. David’s body was completely rigid.

“Wow,” said Me-chan.

They did the same with Wayne’s body.

“OK, they’re as hard and stiff as can be,” said Tessa. “Guys, pick up one of our ‘battering rams’ and let’s get out of here.”

Me-chan, Tenker, Yoohoo and Matty carried David. Coach, Steven, Romeo and PBT carried Wayne.

They positioned themselves in front of the chained doors.

“OK, said Tessa. “On the count of the three...One... Two... Three!”

The heads of the entranced subjects slammed into the door. The door budged barely an inch.

“Again!” commanded Tessa.

This time the door budged a bit more.

“Keep going!” said Tessa. “We’ve got to get out of here.”

“I’ve got an idea,” said Tenker. “S.B., take my place.”

“OK,” said S.B. “Now what?”

“When you guys batter the door, it opens up a small gap. The next time you batter the door, I am going to try and squirm through.” said Tenker.

“Be careful,” said Tessa.

17.

Sapphire Rain and Milo walked across the parking lot.

“There’s the van,” said Sapphire

Milo pressed up against the glass. “Tinted windows. I can’t see a thing.”

Sapphire tried the driver’s door. “Locked.”

“Passenger side is locked as well,” said Milo. “Well this is another dead end.”

“Look,” said Sapphire. She pointed at the hotel.

Two figures rushed out of the entrance.

“That’s Mistress Pancake,” said Milo.

“That must mean the other is Chester Chambre,” said Sapphire. “Chambre is heading this way. Looks like Mistress Pancake is headed to her own car,” said Sapphire. “You go and stop the Breakfast Domme. I’ll handle Chambre.”

Milo looked concerned. “Sapphire, Chambre is dangerous. I would feel better being at your side.”

Sapphire touched Milo’s shoulder. “I appreciate your concern. But I can handle myself. No man can resist my hypnotic allure.”

Milo smiled. “That is certainly true. Okay, I’m off to stop Mistress Pancake.”

18.

“She has no idea I’m waiting for her,” thought Milo. “I’ll crouch down and hide, then have the element of surprise when she arrives.

A minute later Milo heard Mistress Pancake’s footsteps approaching. He stood and blocked her way.

“Going somewhere, Breakfast Domme?”

Mistress Pancake was startled and her expression betrayed that, but she quickly smiled disarmingly. “Milo, I’ve been looking all over for you. We need to spend some quality time together.”

“Is that why you’re in a rush to leave?”

“I’m here for you, Milo. You know it’s true. Can’t you feel it in my words, my voice?”

Milo’s head spun. “No, you’re trying to confuse me.”

“You like confusion, don’t you Milo?”

“Y—yes.”

“Your mind spinning and whirling...

“Twisting and twirling....

“Just listen to my voice and fall under my spell...”

She waved her hand in front of his face. He didn’t respond, just stared into nothingness.

“Milo, you’ve offered so much, to so many HypnoDommes. Are you prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice to me?” She moved close and whispered in his ear. “You are desperate to give me everything you have.”

Milo’s body shook.

“But now is not the time.” She snapped her fingers and Milo dropped to the ground. She smirked and stepped over his body.

“Not so fast,” said Tenker as he stepped in to her path.

Mistress Pancake sighed. “Ready to join your friend Milo in Deep Hypnotic Sleep, Tenker?”

He stared into her pale blue eyes.

“That’s right, Tenker lose yourself, feel your mind slip away, fall under my hypnotic spell.”

Tenker knelt before her.

“It feels so good to do as I say.”

He closed his eyes and let her pass.

She laughed. “Men are so simple and predictable.”

Tenker jumped up, grabbed her hand and twisted her arm behind her back.

“Ow! You’re hurting me,” she said.

“But now you won’t able to hurt anyone else.”

“But how? You were under my spell,” said Mistress Pancake.

“Just play-acting,” said Tenker. “Tessa is the only one who controls me.”

21.

Sapphire Rain walked defiantly towards the approaching Chester Chambre.

She raised her hand. “Stop!”

Chambre stopped.

“You must be the famous Sapphire Rain.”

“Princess Sapphire Rain,” she corrected.

He nodded. “Of course, and I am C—”

“You are Chester Chambre. We know all about you.”

“I don’t suppose you’d like to discuss it. Conversation can be very relaxing.”

Sapphire scoffed. “You think you can stealth trance me? Male HypnoDoms do have the most over-sized egos.”

“Well then in that case, perhaps an alliance.”

“I doubt you have anything I want. And if you did. I could just,” Sapphire snapped her fingers, “snap my fingers and take it.”

“Talk about over-sized egos,” said Chambre.

“It’s not bragging, if you can do it,” said Sapphire.

“Collecting credit cards from weak-minded idiots is a simple parlor trick.”

“There is so much more to my control than that.”

“Well then, this will be the ultimate test. My control against yours.”

“Not much of a test,” said Sapphire. “You’re already coming to the realization that you want to do exactly as I say.”

“No,” said Chambre. “You w—“

“Just listen to my words...

“Let the power of Feminine Hypnotic Trance...

“The power of My Hypnotic Trance...

“Seduce your mind...

“Twist your will...

“Corrupt your soul...

“Falling under my spell...

“Deeper and deeper...

“No escape...

“No reprieve...

“Just mindless submission to me!”

She snapped her fingers and Chambre slumped to the ground.

22.

Milo lifted one of the apples. “About four and a half pounds, I’d say. Based on Tuesday’s closing price for gold in New York City...” He paused to calculate the numbers in his head. “I’d say each apple is worth approximately U$129,500.

“There looks to be enough apples to give one to each HypnoDomme,” said S.B.

“It doesn’t make up for what happened,” said Sapphire Rain. “But it will help.”

“This will help make up for it a little,” said Molly. She slammed her spiked heel down into the fleshy part of Chambre’s left thigh.

He howled in pain.

“That’s more like it,” said Tenker.

“And once Molly is through with torturing his body, I’m going let the HypnoDommes have their way with his mind,” said Tessa.

Tenker frowned. “That doesn’t seem like punishment.”

Tessa smiled. “Trust me. The ladies have quite an imagination. What they have planned will make punishment seem like South Seas vacation.”

Me-chan shuddered. “I don’t think I want to know any more.”

Molly smiled at Me-chan. “Are you sure you’re not interested?” She kicked Chamber in the side with the toe of her boot and he groaned. “After a while pain can become a welcome companion.”

“Thanks, but pass,” said Me-chan. “I’ll stick with hypnosis.”

“It’s a shame we didn’t get to enjoy the play party,” said Tenker. “I was really looking forward to it.”

“I’ve taken care of it,” said Sapphire. “The convention is going to be extended by a day, and we’ll have another play party, on the last night.”

“That’s great,” said Tessa. “But it sounds expensive, and people are already on budgets.”

“Don’t worry,” said Sapphire. “I’ve got it covered.” She smiled and held up Milo’s credit card.

THE END