The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INNER STRENGTH

Lucille was sat cross legged in the middle of the floor, ready, her Master was due home at any moment. Her senses heightened, she listened intently as she tried to absorb the words in the book. There were no clocks and she was only allowed her phone during her free time, the phone was taken to the safe when she arrived and given back upon leaving along with her clothes and any other possessions. Her Master was always kind though, he knew she liked to read and didn’t want her to be bored or lonely so she was allowed access to his extensive library and he’d promised one day that he’d get her a friend, although Lucille wasn’t exactly sure how she felt about that.

She heard his bike, the garage door and then his boots on the stairs. Closing the book and sliding it across the floor so it landed under the armchair, she was well practiced at this and knew there would be consequences if it went wrong. Lucille’s hands went to her knees, her back straightened and she waited patiently her heart beating fast as the key turned in the lock.

Heavy footsteps entered the room, the smell of Leather making Lucille wet between the legs already. His touch as he squeezed her bare shoulder sending spasms down her body, her lips parting slightly. “Hello, little one, come now” he said moving in front of her and holding his hand out to help her up. She took his hand and slowly raised, her body stiff from the position she’d maintained while waiting. He gripped her elbow steadying her and then bent lifting her legs and carrying her to the bedroom where he lay her on the bed, she looked up at him adoringly as he leaned over taking her chin in his hand and kissed her gently his lips barely grazing hers, his hand moving and going between her legs gently stroking, feeling the wetness and smiling “good girl” he praised as he stood and turned walking away, leaving Lucille writhing on the bed.

Returning shortly to the room he walked to the bed as Lucille sat up, her legs over the side of the bed and staring straight ahead. He placed the items in his arms beside her on the bed and knelt in front of her lifting her hand and kissing it. Taking a pair of leather panties he lifted one foot at a time putting them on and then began to slide them up as Lucille raised to standing, next he took the matching bra placing it over her arms and turning her to fasten it at the back, taking her braid and placing it aside over her shoulder before kissing the opposite side of her neck and sucking gently. Lucille was waiting for him to turn her back around but instead he bent down and picked up a long Leather coat placing it on one arm and then the other and pulling it up on her shoulders. Lucille gasped as he then turned her around smiling at her, “you’ve been extremely patient these last few weeks little one, you deserve to be rewarded, you know what to do”, Lucille smiled as he left the room, she had not wanted this initially but then once her priming had come to an end she’d longed for the day. Taking the thigh high wedged boots from the bed she slid them on remembering how she’d hated them when they were fitted but looking now in the mirror and seeing how they belonged with the outfit, grateful that her Master had left and she could see the full outfit on herself alone. Lucille walked up and down swiftly in front of the mirrored wall the coat billowing out behind her, the heels echoing on the wooden floor. Turning she approached the bedside locker, opening the drawer and removing a black lipstick she applied it carefully smiling at the result.

Unusually loud and confident Lucille walked to the kitchen making up her Masters meal and loading it onto a tray. Next, she took a beer and opened it smiling to herself. She added the exact amount of gravy her Master liked to his meal and carefully carried the tray to the dining room. Lucille unloaded the tray and placed the items in front of her Master, she turned and put the tray on the side behind her and then she pulled out her chair. Before Lucille could sit, “I think I’ll just take water today, there’s bottle’s in the fridge little one, no need to open it”, Lucille bowed her head and went to remove the beer, “Leave it” he said sternly, Lucille bowed again and returned to the kitchen. On her return Lucille handed her Master the bottle of water and took her seat staring straight ahead. Lucille’s Master continued to eat as Lucille waited nervously.

Lucille looked down at the glass of beer that had been placed in front of her, “drink little one” the Master said mockingly, smiling at her and she knew for certain that this was one of his little tricks he liked to play on her now and again.

As Lucille sipped at the beer she already knew that her plan had worked. The Masters words had been slightly slurred and as she took small glances at him she could see that his pupils were enlarged his eyes almost black. They had of course discussed that when the time came Lucille would empty the small capsule into the beer, but the Master had only told her yesterday that she wasn’t ready yet. Lucille, impatient to wait, had added the capsule to the gravy instead, knowing that once the three hours that the capsule would take effect for were over, the consequences were going to be harsh.

There was no time to spare, the one hour initiation period would begin as soon as they arrived at the compound, Lucille knew what she had to do. Going to the old fashioned telephone sat on a small table in the corner she lifted it to her ear and it was answered immediately. A vehicle was on the way to collect them she had to move fast.

She walked to her Master and commanded “X follow me please” he rose and they continued to the bedroom. Lucille removed her Master’s top quickly and replaced it with a harness making sure it was completely secure, she breathed in his scent closing her eyes, swallowed and turned, the Master followed Lucille to the garage which she had opened ready, and he now stood against the wall waiting obediently , eyes now completely black. Lucille’s eyes travelled down the Master’s body and rested on the bulge beneath his leather pants, she knew that it wouldn’t subside until the effects of the drug wore off, Lucille bit her lip in desire.

Inside the compound they waited, the Master and Lucille, seated side by side in a large otherwise empty room. Lucille’s hand gripped her Master’s nervously, her Master caressed her hand reassuringly as he stared blankly ahead. Lucille was glad that her Master had to react to her desires whenever she so wished. Hearing footsteps, Lucille withdrew her hand and placed it upon her own knee. The door opened and there she was, Madame, surrounded by Men in leather harnesses just like her Master’s. Lucille and her Master stood. “Hello Lucille, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you” said Madame. “Likewise Madame” Lucille replied. “Lucille, I see that you have your X ready for initiation, this next part may be difficult for you but please try your best to fight any inhibitions you may have”. Two of the five men stepped forward, Madame spoke softly “it’s time Lucille”, Lucille turned towards her Master, who sensing her need turned to face her, “X, you must go now and obey the Kine, go” Lucille was surprised by the firmness of her own voice.

Having watched her Master fall into step between the two men, their footsteps echoing down the long corridor, Lucille found that she was perspiring and her heart was beating fast, she wondered if it was visible. She looked at Madame, who seemed to be observing her closely and wondered if she knew her secret. “Lucille, I can see you are struggling, but the fact that you are here tells me that the X was wrong about you, you have shown your inner strength and we are proud of you”. Madame beckoned for Lucille to follow her and they walked down the corridor into a large room. Two women with shaved heads approached but Madame shook her head and they left the room. Madame, walked to a large throne like chair and sat down, Lucille looked around at the metal chairs, they were like smaller thrones but in sets of two and in a large circle. Lucille looked at Madame who told her to sit in the first seat to Madame’s right, it was a short distance away from Madame and there was equal space between all the sets of seats except for a larger gap at the entrance to the room that they entered and directly opposite that where there was another entrance.

Lucille startled at the sound of the doors opening, and watched as many women, all dressed the same as she was entered the room. The woman were being led to the chairs by several shaven haired women who all wore one piece leather suits. Lucille looked at the woman seated next to her, she was a little older than Lucille, her hair short, a more muscular frame than Lucille’s, she had high cheek bones and Lucille thought that she was very attractive. The woman caught Lucille staring at her and gave her a quick nervous smile before staring ahead again.

All the women were seated except for the shaven haired women who had left the room. Lucille’s arms and legs were in the grooves in the chair meant for them, her head back in the headrest. A sudden sound filled the room as metal restraints bound Lucille’s arms and legs and she was cast into darkness for a few seconds, panic filled she struggled to breathe gripping the arms of the chair her body tense. The darkness lifted and Lucille was sat in a cloud of smoke. As the smoke subsided she tried to regulate her breathing. Lucille turned her head to the woman seated next to her, the woman was already turned to Lucille trying hard to copy her actions and relax. The two women stared into each others eyes the only sound between them was their heavy breathing as they caught their breath. Lucille watched as the woman’s eyes dilate and knew hers must be doing the same, both women relaxing quickly, their thoughts a little foggy, their bodies losing all tension.

The silence of the room was broken by the doors opening and the entrance of many men. The men who were all partially masked gathered in the centre of the room, more men entered after them, but these ones wore full masks. Each man in turn was taken by two of the fully masked men to Madame. Lucille watched as her Master was the first to stand in front of the large throne. Her Master bowed down on one knee in front of Madame, as she asked the men either side of him “did X submit to the Kine? “ both men banged the large speared sticks they were carrying three times on the floor. Lucille stared ahead shifting slightly in her seat, needing her Masters touch and reassurance, instead she felt the fingers of the woman next to her stroking her own fingers in support, the only part of each other they could reach while still bound and she was grateful for the contact. Madame stood and stated “this X may now be released to it’s owner”, her Master stood and each of the two men placed a hand on his lower back linking their fingers there and walked Lucille’s Master to her. Lucille’s restraints opened and the two men stepped back. Lucille stood, stepped down from the small throne and walked from the room, her Master following close behind.

Once back, Lucille removed her Masters mask and placed it in the box where it was to be kept until their next visit to the compound. She had the Master undress leaving only the harness in place and him lay on the bed, she knew she didn’t have much time. Lucille in anticipation removed only her panties, leaving on her bra, coat and boots as she mounted her Master. The relief Lucille felt as she lowered herself onto her Master and clutched at the straps of the harness was ecstatic. Lucille while riding her Master stated “X, in three weeks you will submit again to the Kine”. Lost in her pleasure Lucille was surprised when her Master moved his hands from her breasts where she had placed them and put them on her buttocks pulling her into him. Lucille looked into her Masters eyes and saw the whites of his eyes were once again becoming visible, she had to hurry. Climbing from her Master she hurriedly removed the coat and boots putting them away, she ran to the main room and sat with her legs crossed, her hands on her knees and her back straight. This was not Lucille’s usual place at this time of day but she was at a loss of where to be and as she heard her Master’s footsteps she realised that she had forgotten to remove the harness. Her Master walked into the room his footsteps getting closer, Lucille held her breath waiting, her Master walked straight past her into the kitchen. Lucille tried hard to muster up her inner strength.