The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Initiation

The following is a work of erotic fiction. It is a product of my somewhat warped, fevered imagination and any resemblance to actual events of people is purely coincidental.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if it is illegal to do so where you live. If you live somewhere where it’s illegal to read erotica, I suggest you move.

This story is copyrighted by Lady Brid © 2007. It may be reproduced anywhere on the Internet so long as it is free and I am given credit for it. If you’re wondering what the hell Brid means, Google it.

This is my first attempt at writing MC fiction and I would be remiss if I didn’t thank several people. The first is my dear friend Lady Eris who, despite the fact that MC is not her kink, was happy to read my initial offerings. The members of the Garden of MC were also very helpful. Of those fine kinky people, I need to thank Flibinite and Sara Castle.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Write to me at

* * *

SYNOPSIS: Anais awakens to find herself on the set of a porn film with a less-than-firm grasp on the recent events of her life.

* * *

Reality burst on to Anais with rude abruptness, crashing into her awareness. She felt like she was waking up, but rather than finding herself lying in bed, Anais stood nude in a bustling room. Another nude girl giggled into a cell phone on the other side of the room, while men and women rushed about, setting up video equipment and microphones.

“I’m naked,” Anais whispered, her voice barely audible, even to herself. She gazed down, her eyes moving from her ripe, round breasts (tits) to her bare vagina (pussy). Thoughts flitted around the edges of her consciousness. She wondered about the size of her tits … and her … red? Her hair was red? Wasn’t it brown? She shook her head in confusion.

It’s good to be naked, Anais heard the thoughts unroll in her mind. I love my hot body. I like to be naked as often as I can. I like to show off my big tits, tight ass, and hot pussy. When I’m naked it’s easier to fuck and give people pleasure. I love to give people pleasure ... it’s what I’m made for. A small wave a pleasure pulsed through Anais as she embraced these thoughts.

She reached up and cupped her tits, the mounds overflowing in her small hands. Had they always been so big? An image of looking down and seeing nubbins on her chest, barely more than the size her nipples were now, briefly surfaced in her mind. Her nipples stiffened as she rolled them between her thumbs and forefingers.

So big, so firm, Anais smiled as the thoughts revealed themselves. I love the attention they get me. Her left hand continued its attention on her breast while her right hand slid down over her taut belly to her bare pussy.

It’s so important to keep my pussy free of any hair. If it’s bare, then people can see how turned on I am and that will make them want me more. I love when my pussy is slick with juices, my labia swollen and my clit erect. I wish I could live my life that way … Anais’ index finger plunged into her cleft, brushing her clit and flirting with the entrance to her pussy. A sharp edge on her fingernail grazed the tender flesh and brought her up short. The thoughts rolling through her mind paused long enough for her to glance down at her long nails, finished in an immaculate French-manicure.

“I keep my nails short,” another voice, this one slightly more familiar, sounded in her head. “If they’re too long they get in the way at work…work…”

“Hey, Anais,” a deep, commanding voice said. “Save some for the film. You want to put on a good show, right? ”

Anais glanced up at the man who was speaking to her. He was tall, sandy-haired with a double chin and a bit of a pot belly. He definitely could have done with a shave, too. But there was something about this man; something she couldn’t put her finger on, something that made it imperative that she please him. Anais drew herself up, adopting an alluring pose as she gave him a sultry look. It’s so important to give them a good show. A beautiful nude girl with a heart-shaped face and a mane of scarlet curls stood behind him.

“Of course, …. umm…..” Anais’ mind went blank as she groped for the man’s name.

“Tom,” the man said. “Shit girl, you really are focused on giving a good, hot show, aren’t you?”

Anais trembled as the words bloomed in her mind. A good, hot show. Yes….

“Of course, Tom, that’s what we’re here for, right?” She threw him a smoldering look.

“Down girl... plenty of time for that later,” Tom smiled. “Is there something wrong with your nails?”

“Hmmn?” Anais looked at him blankly. Everything seemed a bit fuzzy at the moment.

“You were just looking at your nails like something was wrong.”

“Oh,” Anais looked at her fingernails so long…people like to see sculpted nails stroke a hot clit. “Yeah, there’s a bit of a sharp edge on this one.”

“We’d better get that taken care of,” Tom said, taking her elbow and steering her toward a corner of the room. The nude redhead stayed where she was, staring into space as Tom led Anais away. “We can’t have you stabbing Tanya or Justine, now can we?”

Anais’ giggle was cut short as she nearly fell. She would have hit the ground or turned her ankle badly if Tom hadn’t quickly caught her. Looking down, Anais saw that her feet were strapped into shoes with towering heels. “I don’t wear heels like this,” the thought appeared faintly before melting like fog in sunlight.

“As often as you wear those seven-inch-heels, you’d think you’d be used to them,” Tom chuckled.

Anais smiled as she clattered her way with mincing steps toward a seat before a makeup mirror. Small steps were all she could take and to keep her balance, and she was forced to arch her back and thrust her chest out. Her tits swayed alluringly and she knew her hips swayed seductively. An image of her walking on a treadmill in high heels like these popped into Anais’ mind, a riding crop slapping her ass when she fell out of the appropriate gait, headphones repeating over and over “I love my sexy walk. It makes people look at me and notice my hot body. They’ll want to fuck me and I’ll be able to give them pleasure…”

“Let’s get that nail looked at and get you into makeup, girl,” Tom said. “Then you can make your film debut!”

“I can’t wait,” Anais purred, smiling as she sat in the canvas makeup chair. A young woman with long brown hair, a pretty face, and curiously blank eyes went to work on Anais under Tom’s direction. Her nails were filed, then the girl started on her hair and makeup.

Anais saw Tom walk back to the nude redhead and whisper something in her ear. The girl suddenly became alert, and strode to Anais’ side while her lip gloss was being applied. She was a tiny girl—slender, with small, firm breasts. The girl smiled and took Anais’ hand. So soft and pretty…, Anais thought. Her lips are the colour of cherries...wonder if they’re as sweet?

“Hi Anais, I’m Justine,” the girl said. “I’m really happy we’re getting to work together. Is this really your first film?”

“It’s my first film, yes,” Anais smiled with her eyes, keeping her lips still as the makeup girl finished them. “Not my first time with a girl, though.” Why am I making a movie? I work in a bank, a small voice whispered softly. Another stronger voice swiftly spoke over the whisper. So many people will be able to see me when I make this movie … I want to make this movie … I love to pose for photos, it makes me so horny …

“Damn, I thought I was gonna get your cherry,” Justine said with a smile, causing Anais to burst into laughter. Fortunately, the makeup girl had finished with her lips and was moving on to Anais’ eyes in her oddly efficient, distant manner.

“Well, you do get to be the first girl to fuck me on film,” Anais said. “One of them, anyway.”

“Sounds good,” Justine dipped one finger into Anais’ slit, scooping up moisture and carrying it to her mouth. “Tastes good, too.”

Anais smiled but within her, something recoiled. I don’t like women, not like that. She just touched my pussy … Oh God …. Justine reached out to caress Anais’ breast while she leaned in to gently lick the rim of Anais’ ear. The thought of not being attracted to women stood no more chance of resisting that than a mound of salt in a rain storm.

“It’s going to be so hot, and such a good show,” Justine whispered, as Anais trembled under her caresses. “Just think about all those people getting off watching us fuck on film. Maybe even more than see you on your website. Those photos are so fucking hot, girl.”

“Web... website?” What website? The voice spoke again, stronger this time. I don’t have a website. The question had barely managed to struggle to Anais’ mouth through a fog of lust.

“Oh yeah, it’s hot and Tom said it’s doing really well,” Justine turned a laptop on the makeup table toward Anais and typed in a URL. “Look…”

Anais watched as Justine logged onto a website and felt only remote surprise as her nude photo appeared on the screen. Fleeting thoughts were buffeted to submission as image after image of Anais appeared on the screen. Anais nude, spreading her pussy lips ... Anais fucking three men at the same time ... Anais bound in ropes as she sucked a cock, while laced into corsets or squeezed into latex ... Anais kissing pretty girls, licking slick pussies and tight assholes.

The photos were hot, so hot. But I’ve never done that, I wouldn’t do that ... The words were a distant whisper drowned out by the wind of her growing arousal. The truth that she had no memory of shooting those photos stood no chance under Justine’s caresses.

“You’re so hot girl, so steaming hot. You put on such a good show, such a good hot show. Just think about all those people jacking- and jilling-off over your photos,” Justine’s voice sounded deliciously raspy, like a brand-new stainless steel file dipped in pure honey. Her hand danced over Anais’ breasts, tweaking a nipple here, ducking down to caress her now dripping pussy (snatch). “The website is so good, so fucking good. You’re going to give so many people so much pleasure...”

Yes..., Anais’ thoughts roiled into a lusty boil. That’s what I’m for, to give others pleasure. To fuck and suck and look hot. I don’t need to think. I just need to look hot and fuck whomever I’m told to fuck. I’ll be safe, taken care of, all I have to do is what I’m told. No more worries, no more cares, just pure pleasure.

Justine gifted fingers danced over the tender flesh of Anais’ pussy. Anais’ eyes were locked on the computer screen, at a slide show of her performing an increasingly decadent parade of debauchery.

“You guys started without me ... no fair!” Tanya said in a sultry tone, as the third actress appeared on the other side of Anais’ chair, dew sparkling on Tanya’s nether lips. The tall blonde knelt, licked two of her fingers, and reached down to gently stroke Anais’ clitoris. Justine smiled and resumed her whispered monologue, her words reinforcing Anais’ thoughts.

So good....so good to obey....don’t think, just obey....just fuck and suck and lick and caress and suckle....hold and be held....so good to let go....

“You’re such a good girl,” Justine whispered. “Such a good, hot girl. Nothing else matters to us but being a good, hot girls and putting on a hot show. The website was a start but the films will be so much better.”

“Yes, better,” Anais managed to whisper. Drool ran from the corner of her slack mouth onto her tit.

“Just let go, surrender and obey,” Justine whispered. “Surrender and obey.”

YES! The words echoed in Anais’ mind, obliterating any other thought. Here was the key to it all, laid out before her on a satin pillow. Surrender and obey. Surrender and obey. Surrender and obey.

“Surrender and obey,” Justine and Anais chanted together. They were joined in the chant by Tanya and the anonymous makeup girl. The words built in power and speed as Justine and Tanya stroked Anais’ clit and g-spot with rising ferocity. “Surrender and obey. Surrender and obey.” The orgasm built until it crashed over Anais, exploding with a blinding flash of white light. The new girl’s cry acted like a switch, cutting off the chant and the attention paid to her cunt.

All three starlets sat motionless, their eyes matching those of the deliciously blank makeup girl.

“Alright girls, let’s get this show on the road[!]”

Anais snapped back to reality. The makeup girl was finished and she felt the soft glow that followed a nice orgasm. It was nothing too huge, she still had plenty in the tank for the film, and it had been just enough to get things percolating.

She stood and walked to the set—a bedroom where the three girls would fuck each other. Anais listened attentively as Tom gave them a rough outline of what he wanted, letting them know who would get fucked first, what toys to use, but leaving the details up to the girls. They were pros, after all, and he trusted them to put on a good, hot show.

The three girls slipped into lingerie, took their places on the bed and waited for their cue. On hearing the word “Action,” Justine leaned in and kissed Anais, their tongues dancing as Tanya freed one of Anais’ large breasts and began to lavish attention on it.

Tom just stood there, smiling and watching with professional detachment as the hot, lesbian fuckfest went on and on....

* * *

Anais tied her long[,] red hair back in a ponytail and checked herself in the mirror. Justine was puttering around the makeup table as well, primping her hair. Their heavy film makeup had been removed and replaced with lighter makeup on their eyes and lips. Anais’ cropped baby doll t-shirt and snug jeans finished off her outfit, while Justine wore a halter and miniskirt.

Anais was stalling though, and she knew it. It was time to leave, but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember where she was supposed to go.

“Nice work today, girls,” Tom said, his voice drawing the girls’ attention away from the makeup mirror. “Take tomorrow off and we’ll talk on Thursday about the next shoot for the website.”

“Okay, sounds good,” Anais said. She saw Justine nod out of the corner of her eye.

“Xylophone omega,” Tom said. Both girls froze, their eyes glazing over. Anais felt herself drifting rapidly into the background, felt herself being wrapped in pink cloud where nothing bad could ever happen to her.

“Turn to face each other.” Justine and Anais smoothly obeyed the command. “Command, imprint. Authorization delta.”

Anais and Justine’s eyes widened, their bodies quivering momentarily.

“Face forward,” Tom continued. “Backpack alpha.”

Both girls’ minds snapped back to face their new reality. Each reached out to take their girlfriend’s hand, drawing comfort from the other’s cool, firm grip.

“Here, Anais,” Tom said, holding out a key ring. “I found these and I’m pretty sure their yours.”

‘Oh, thanks!” Anais took the keys and kissed Tom on the cheek. “You’re the best. I’d lose my tits if they weren’t attached.”

“Don’t worry, baby,” Justine said. “I’d definitely help you find these beauties.” She reached over and took her lover’s ample breast in her hand. Anais sighed and leaned in for a kiss. What would I do without Justine? The strong voices rang through her mind. I love her so much…I’m not alone…

“Okay, okay,” Tom chuckled. “Take it home, girls ... some of us have other work to do.”

The two women giggled, and turned to stride, hand-in-hand, out into the parking lot, heading for their ride.

As they reached it and Justine called out, “Hop in and let’s get going,” Anais couldn’t help but wonder why she felt as if she’d never seen the car before in her life.