The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 5 — Plus One On Girls’ Night Out

Pulling up to the house, Jared continued to reflect on the week he had just experienced. From humdrum day-to-day existence to seemingly the top of the world. He had decided that he was going to take things slowly, continue to experiment with his inheritance. How else could he use it to its best ability without thoroughly testing the limits?

During the car ride, he had called Amy to ‘ask’ her to babysit the kids tonight. Normally that was Dori’s job, but tonight she had the night off and had even invited him to join her at a party. He wasn’t quite sure going was the best move, but despite his new-found powers, he didn’t have the power to resist. A sleepover peopled by college freshman girls, who could?

Of course, Amy had agreed easily, and he was expecting her within the next couple of hours. As he walked up to the door, he thought of the perky little teenager waiting for him inside. He had known Dori for years, but things had definitely changed over the last week. A quick visit to her parents the other day had done wonders for calming down their worry that their daughter was going to be the live-in babysitter for a middle-aged bachelor. He had actually had to convince them that they didn’t have to help moving her stuff over to his house.

Jared turned the key in the lock on the front door, opening it to find Dori sitting on the couch in her much-too-short school uniform. She was watching TV, but immediately switched it off when she saw that he had arrived.

“Hi, Jared.” Dori said in her usually cheerful manner. “Are you excited about tonight?”

“Absolutely.” Jared responded. “I just need to run up and take a quick shower. Another babysitter will be stopping by in a little bit. If you could show her around, that would be great.”

Dori’s eyes sank a little bit. “Another babysitter?” She asked, petulantly.

“Just for tonight, since we’re going out together. Besides, you’ll like her.” Jared said, giving one last lingering look at the pretty teenager as he headed upstairs to the master bedroom.

The shower gave him his two-second warning as he flipped up the lever, immediately filling the room with hot steam as the hot water erupted from the fixture overhead. Jared stripped down, looking forward to the water, wanting to feel nice and fresh for the night ahead. If he’d had his choice, he would postpone tonight’s experiment and rest a little bit, feeling pretty worn out from his session with Jenna earlier.

“Maybe I can just convince each one to come visit me later.” Jared mused as he stepped into the scalding flow. “Nothing says I have to take them all tonight.”

Jared relaxed, letting the hot water course over his neck and back as he stood pondering his new powers. Not one to linger too long, he was closing off the tap and toweling off within minutes. Amy might be arriving soon, and he wanted to be dressed and downstairs.

He was a little too late. By the time he was dressed and heading down to the main level, he heard talking, so he paused, just out of sight.

“…He’s been a friend of the family for years.” Dori said. “You said you might be starting to work for him soon?”

“Yeah.” Amy replied. “I had an interview and he told me I could start right away.”

“That’s great.” Dori replied. “Jared’s going with me to a party tonight, so maybe I should introduce you to the boys.”

Jared stepped out of sight as the girls headed upstairs to the boys’ room.

“Things are definitely going as planned.” Jared thought, as he went into the kitchen for a drink.

A few minutes later, Dori and Amy bounced down the stairs again. Both girls were gorgeous. Dori pointed out the emergency contact list and Amy nodded enthusiastically.

“So I see you two have met.” Jared said, stepping out from the kitchen.

“I think we’ll get along just fine.” Amy said, brushing Jared’s arm. “You two have fun at the party and I’ll see you when you get back.”

Dori grabbed Jared’s arm.

“Let’s get going. We don’t want to be late. Your car or mine?”

“Let’s take yours.” Jared thought, thinking discretion would probably be good.

The perky teenager led him out to the little VW in the driveway and the lights flashed as she unlocked the doors with the remote.

“So who all is going to be at this thing?” Jared asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

Dori started the car and started rolling back out of the driveway.

“Oh, it’s not a big thing, just about five or six girls.”

“All girls?”

Dori giggled. “Why, are you shy?”

“No, just wondering if I’ll feel out of place. I’ll be so much older than everyone there.” Jared said, feeling her out.

“But you’re super cool.” Dori said, smiling as she locked eyes with him. “I’m sure they’ll dig you.”

The trip to the party was brief, being just a few miles away from his own house. They pulled up to a nice but non-descript house in one of the better neighborhoods in town, not too far from Jenna’s house, Jared thought.

“Let’s get our party on!” Dori laughed as she switched off the ignition and opened the door. As she exited the car, he got a good glimpse up her skirt before she straightened it.

Jared followed, feeling somewhat like a lost puppy as she led him to the house. Hope this works, he thought, just don’t go overboard and you’ll be fine.

The door opened a few seconds after Dori’s gentle press of the buzzer. Standing in the doorway was a smiling waif, about five foot five, with silky brown hair and deep brown eyes. She was wearing a short green sun dress that stopped a few inches above her knees. She smiled as she saw him, and he was immediately attracted to her dimples and the smattering of freckles across her innocent face.

“You must be Jared.” The girl said. “Dori’s talked a lot about you.”

Dori blushed at the introduction.

“Sorry! Jared, this is Emma. Emma, Jared.” Dori blurted out.

“Pleased to meet you Jared.” Emma said, extending her hand.

The beauty of the ring made Jared smile inside as he took her hand, pressing the ring against her skin as they shook. He saw that mysterious look flash off, then back on again in her eyes.

“Come in, nobody is here quite yet, but I’ll get you a drink.”

Jared and Dori followed the petite girl in to the opulent house.

“I’ll get the drinks, Emma.” Dori said. “You don’t have to play hostess for me!”

“Thanks, Dor.” Emma replied. “I’ll just have a soda, don’t want to get lit too early! Jared?”

“That’ll be fine for me too.”

“I’ve still got to finish getting ready, so I’ll be upstairs for a little bit.” Emma said. “Hope you don’t mind.”

“Actually, if I could use your restroom, that would be great.” Jared said.

“I’ll take you to the one upstairs. Dori, help yourself to anything you want, I’ll just be a few minutes.”

Emma took Jared’s hand and led him to the grand staircase as Dori went off in the direction of the kitchen.

“It’s just right up here.” Emma said, leading the way. “I’m glad you could come.”

Following Emma up the stairs was brutal. Jared watched her skirt swish, what he could see was painting the image of what he couldn’t, and the complete picture was amazing. Her legs were fantastic, as was just about everything else, and she was cute as a button.

“I appreciate your hospitality.” It was lame, but the only response he could return. He was desperately trying to think of a test to see if the ring was working on her.

“I love the house. How about a quick tour?” He offered.

A brief pause at the stop of the stairs.

“Sure.”

Emma showed him the bedrooms upstairs; an elegant master bedroom with a large en-suite and another pair of smaller rooms.

“And this one is mine.” Emma said, showing him into a cute bedroom, just the sort of thing he remembered from being in teenaged girls’ rooms when he was younger.

“I guess I should let you get ready.” Jared said, having difficulty thinking of anything to say.

“Ok, I’ll see you downstairs. Do you need anything else?” Emma said.

“Nope.” Jared said, disappointed in his own skills at this new power. “Just forget I’m here!”

At his words, Emma turned and closed the door of the room and locked it. Jared stood there dumbfounded as she went to the vanity and looked in the mirror.

He was about to say something when it dawned on him. His last words to Emma echoed in his memory.

Emma turned away from the mirror, obviously satisfied with her appearance. He watched her try on one pair of shoes after another, modeling each in a separate floor length mirror. A rattling noise distracted him from watching the young girl’s actions. She walked over to the dresser and picked up a cell phone, accepting the call. Jared could only follow one side.

“Hello?”

“Hey, honey.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. When do you think you’ll get off work?”

A longer pause.

“Ok, well, I’ll miss you. I was hoping we could hook-up tonight if you know what I mean, but I’ll be anxiously waiting.”

“Well, there is an older guy here that came with Dori, maybe I’ll hook up with him.” Emma giggled.

After she hung up the phone, she whispered. “Maybe I will.”

To Jared’s surprise, Emma sat down on the edge of the bed and scooted her way back to the pillows. He was just standing there, apparently completely invisible.

“He is kinda hot.” She whispered, toying with the hem of her dress.

She lifted the hem, her fingers tracing the line of her leg as she slowly brought it up higher and higher. Jared slowly eased himself down into the chair in front of the vanity, facing the bed.

Emma had lifted her skirt to her waist, revealing the rest of her legs and thighs and he was glad that his mental fill-in had been woefully inadequate. Her body was exquisite, and he was treated to the sight of her white cotton panties covering what he still couldn’t see.

Jared suppressed a deep sigh as she spread her legs and worked her fingers into the band of her panties. His mathematical brain quickly calculated the length of her fingers and her frame size and could tell that the tips of her finger brushing where her clit would be. She expressed his own sigh as she closed her eyes, her hand starting to make slow and gentle circular motions.

Slowly scooting the chair towards the bed, Jared watched engrossed as the cute little pixie pleasured herself. Cooing softly, she swirled her fingers around and around and he stared at the little patch of cotton working over the top of her fingers.

“Jared.” She whispered softly.

Jared’s shaft was a rock in his pants and he adjusted himself as he squirmed in his own seat. Here was this remarkable teenager, pleasuring herself to his memory, apparently. The realization that he hadn’t planted that suggestion was troubling him. Did she just want him on her own, or was there some other suggestion he hadn’t realized he made?

Jared watched her work her nubile body and stared intently. He considered it a victory that he hadn’t jumped on her yet, but he remembered that he was trying to be discreet and take this new-found power on gentle test-runs.

Emma started to moan, just whispers really, trying to keep the noise level down as she worked more furiously at her hidden clit. He noticed the flush appearing, running down her delicate legs like a crimson wave as her pleasure mounted. The flush stared at her center, and he saw it flash up to her face as she reached orgasm. The moment she finished, he heard what must be the doorbell announcing the next visitor. She started immediately and shot up from the bed, straightening her skirt and checking herself in the mirror once again.

Jared followed Emma out of the bedroom and turned away so it looked like he was coming from the bathroom.

“Remember I’m here?” It was a question, but meant more as a suggestion, and she took it.

Emma flushed again.

“Guess we’re in sync!” She laughed. “I just finished up when the doorbell rang.”

“It always feels good to get ready for a good time.” Jared responded suggestively.

Emma gave him a puzzled look.

“Sure does. Let’s get downstairs and meet the guests.” Emma suggested, looking at him funny.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Dori was just opening the door to the next guest.

“Hey, Kristen, glad you could make it.” Dori said as she invited the girl in.

Kristen had long auburn hair and green eyes that sparkled as she came in.

“Kristen, you know Emma, and this is Jared.” Dori said, closing the door.

“Oh, you’re the guy Dori keeps talking about.” Kristen said, again offering her hand.

Jared took it, making sure the ring contacted her.

“Guilty.” Jared replied. “Pleasure to meet me. I don’t bite, so just forget the age difference.”

“Pleased to meet you.” Kristen said. She was wearing a form-fitting gray sweater with the sleeves rolled up and a tight pair of black leather pants. A pretty nice piece, Jared thought as they all moved into the living room.

“Jared was lonely, so I invited him to hang out.” Dori said as they all sat around the center coffee table.

“He seems cool enough.” Kristen said. “I’m sure we’ll get along!”

Over the course of the next twenty minutes, three other girls arrived, though less attractive than Emma and Kristen. He made sure to contact them with the ring, but his interest was captivated by the other two, and his babysitter-slash-maid Dori.

Jared felt pretty much out of place through most of the conversation, though he spent most of the time daydreaming about each of the three young girls. He was trying to focus on getting some suggestions in, but he was pretty much coming up blank.

After about an hour, the drinks were flowing and the conversation had turned to guys.

“Does this make you uncomfortable?” Dori asked as he was mainly staying quiet.

“No, it’s fine.” Jared responded. “I just don’t have a lot to add to the discussion.”

His joke made all the girls smile and Jared started making comments here and there to get himself involved.

“I need to use the ladies.” Kristen said to Emma.

“Oh, I’ll take you up.” Emma said, stopping the conversation.

“Since I have the least to add, I’ll show her.” Jared said, laughing. “Just let me know what I miss.”

The girls laughed and he led Kristen up the stairs.

“Thanks, Jared. You’re a pretty cool guy.” Kristen said as they reached the top. “If you feel awkward now, wait till they start talking about sex!”

“Depends on if they are good girls or bad girls, really.” Jared said off-the-cuff.

“Mostly bad.” Kristen laughed.

“Then it will surely be interesting.”

“Here you go.” Jared said, indicating the door.

“Appreciate it.” She said, shutting the door behind her.

Jared stood, waiting for some reason.

A few minutes later, the door opened.

“Let me ask you something.” Jared said to her surprised face.

The on-off look flashed in her eyes.

“Sure.”

“How old do you think I am?”

Kristen looked at him like it was a weird question.

“About 22, 23, why?”

“Just checking something.” Jared said, smiling back at her. She only a couple of decades off. He reached up and put his palm on her cheek.

“What are you?” Kristen questioned before he interrupted.

“Kiss me.”

Kristen stood on her toes as he leaned in, her lips parting willingly as she closed her eyes.

“Ok.” She whispered before his lips quieted her words.

Her tongue drove deep into his mouth as she kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist, bending over to keep the kiss connected as he backed her into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

“Get on your knees, Kristen.” He said firmly, starting to work on his buckle.

Kristen immediately obeyed, sinking slowly to her knees in front of him, her eyes locked to his fumbling hands and the front of his pants.

“What are you thinking right now?” Jared said as he freed his buckle and unsnapped the front button.

“Just that I’ll do anything that you tell me to.” She whispered as his zipper reached the bottom of the fly.

“Does that seem weird to you?”

“No. Should it?”

Jared pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees in one quick push, letting his rock hard cock spring free, just inches from Kristen’s anxious face.

“Suck it, honey.” Jared said. He had not attachment to this one. She was young and beautiful and a complete stranger. With a girl like Dori, he planned on going a lot slower and building a deeper bond. Jenna, on the other hand, and a girl like this were a different story. He wondered just how far he could push it. He was pretty confident in his abilities right now.

As he pondered, Kristen was staring up at him with a pair of gorgeous green eyes, licking her pale pink lips before parting them and placing her hands around the back of his waist. He felt the tip of her tongue just before his shaft slid between her lips. She took him in slowly, working her tongue around the crown of his head before tracing an agonizing path, incredibly all the way to the base of his cock on the first stroke. This is definitely not a first for this one, he thought. He thought about all the firsts he could try out, but decided that he had a limited amount of time. Just enough to get me through tonight, then make plans for the future.

Jared stopped his woolgathering and realized that the auburn beauty on her knees in front of him was giving him a spectacular blowjob. Her silky lips and tongue worked together and each long, thorough stroke was heavenly as she devoured his throbbing member. Every other stroke or so, she made eye contact and every minute or so, she went down lower, taking his balls one at a time into her mouth before licking up his shaft to the tip, where she started the whole process over again.

“Is this good?” Kristen asked on one of her up strokes.

“You’re doing great, honey. Just keep it up and I’m going to talk to you a bit while you do it.”

The emerald-eyed cutie went back to her ministrations on Jared’s shaft as he started making some suggestions. He looked down at her and ran his fingers through her hair as he thought each line through.

“You’re not going to tell anyone about this being anything but a platonic relationship.”

Kristen didn’t respond, just kept sucking. He pressed the back of her head, forcing her deeper on his cock.

“You’re going to stop having sex with anyone else unless I ask you.”

“You will drop what you’re doing and come to me if I request.”

Jared was confident enough, and how could he not be, that his statements had been received and would be obeyed. He realized that he had been holding the back of her head for almost a minute and she was starting to struggle for air.

He let her up and she gave a loud gasp before going back down on his shaft. He held her head with both hands and started slowly, deeply fucking that angelic, innocent face. She took it like a pro, and soon he felt the familiar sensation boiling up in his groin.

“I’m going to come in your mouth and you’re going to swallow it all, Kristen.” He said solemnly.

Without giving her a chance to respond, Jared started to shoot his load into her waiting and obviously willing mouth. The teenager sucked down hard, swallowing over and over again as his cock pulsed into her mouth and his come flooded down her throat. She continued to suck even after his orgasm subsided, and a minute later, he reluctantly pulled out of her mouth.

“Straighten yourself up and remember what I said.” Jared said, as he pulled up his own pants and did likewise.

“Ok, Jared.” Kristen said, licking her lips with satisfaction.

He exited the bathroom first and went downstairs, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He feigned his ‘goodbye’ just as he entered the living room, where the girls were apparently even drunker than before.

“Sorry, had a phone call I had to take.” He lied.

“We thought you were up there taking advantage of Kristen.” One of the girls laughed.

“If only I were so lucky. Thought she would have beat me down here.” He quipped back.

As the night progressed, he got to know the girls better and was hoping for an opportunity to get Emma alone for some instructions of her own before the night was over.

The chance came within a few minutes as Emma offered to go get the next round of drinks. She returned a few minutes later.

“We’re out. Sorry, I thought I had stocked up better.”

The girls booed.

“I can drive you down to the liquor store.” Jared chimed in. “I’ll drive if that’s alright if I borrow your bug, Dori.”

“No problem. Keys are on the hook.” Dori said, slurring her words. “I’d go, but I’m a little drunk.”

“We’ll be back in a jiff.” Jared said as Emma followed him to the door.

Jared escorted the freckle-faced waif to the car and opened the door for her.

“Quite the gentleman.” She said, with some sincerity in her voice.

“Just the way I was raised, ma’am.” He said with a mock Southern drawl.

“Much obliged.” She giggled, extending the joke. He closed the door and walked around, getting in and starting the car.

“Thanks for being nice to the ‘old’ guy.” Jared said as he backed out of the drive. “It’s nice to get out of the house once in a while.”

“You’re not ‘old’.” Emma said, smiling, her mind racing back to what she had done earlier in the evening. “You’re cute.”

“Nice of you to say.” He said, heading towards the local package store.

“So do you have a girlfriend?” Emma asked as they pulled in.

“You want to be my girlfriend.” Jared said, making it ambiguous whether it was a question or a statement.

“I would like that.” She replied, taking it as the latter.

Jared had to think quickly.

“Ok, just don’t tell anyone. I’ll call you tomorrow night and we can go out on the town together.”

“That would be great.” Emma said with genuine pleasure.

They purchased some drinks and loaded them into the little car, returning to the house in about twenty minutes and were greeted with great applause.

Jared pulled into his own driveway around two in the morning, half-carrying Dori, as she had had a little bit too much. Another night, maybe, he thought.

Amy was nowhere to be found as Jared ushered Dori into the guest bedroom and laid her out, removing her shoes and covering her up.

He made his way to his own bedroom to find Amy dead asleep. The warmth of the house had driven her to lay down just wearing a bra and panties, obviously a set left over from her stripper days. He shucked off his clothes and laid down beside her, running his fingers over her curvy hips and remarkable ass. What a prize, he thought.

The nineteen-year-old beauty stirred.

“You’re home.” She said, groggily. “I’ll get up.”

“No, you can stay.” He said, still tracing her delectable curves.

“Ok. Whatever you say.” She said, still sleepy.