The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 3 — Interview

Driving to work was a chore. Usually Jared loved going to work. It had been his home away from home ever since his wife had died, but today he just didn’t feel it. Sitting behind his desk, he noticed Amy’s lackluster resume. He held it in his hands for a moment, thinking back to his interaction with Dori the night before. She had come back to his apartment and set herself up in the spare room. Nothing had happened, simply because Jared wasn’t quite able to accept what was happening in his world. A little more experimentation would be prudent.

“Amy?” He said into the phone when it picked up.

“Can you stop by again this morning? I have a few leads for you.” Jared lied.

Amy enthusiastically agreed. She said it would be a few minutes. It was still just after seven in the morning, so he would have some time to figure things out before the crew arrived.

He unlocked the door and went back to his desk, trying to decide what to do. After a bit, he heard the door chime.

“Is anyone home?” Came a familiar voice.

“In the office. Can you lock the front door behind you?”

He heard the click of the office lock, then her footsteps. Amy walked in the office, all ‘flooziness’ gone. She was dressed professionally, had lost the long nails and looked every bit the business-woman.

“Wow, what a change.” He said, losing his planning.

“Thanks. I took your suggestion.” Amy said, sitting in the chair. “Thanks for having me back.”

“I’ve been giving a lot of thought to our meeting yesterday.” He said. “And I think I have some ideas.”

He stood up and came out from behind the desk.

“Let’s take a tour.”

Amy followed him as he explained the inner workings of the import/export business, showing her all the departments. When they had to step up into the warehouse area, he offered his hand. She took it gently, brushing his ring as she stepped up.

He looked at her intently as she did so, watching her intense reaction to touching the ring. By the time they returned to his office, she had glanced down at it about a dozen times.

As she sat down, he mustered the courage to make his first test. He turned to his computer and made a show of it not working.

“Crap. I have to reset the power strip again.” He said, reaching down. “I can never reach it. Can you crawl under there and get it.”

Amy looked him in the eyes, a deep, probing stare.

“Sure.”

She walked around behind the desk and got on her hands and knees as he rolled out of the way. Even in the modest business suit, her ass was incredible and he wanted to reach out and grab it. Patience.

“Is it this one?” She asked, muffled, as the power came on.

“That’s the one.”

She backed up a little bit to get out from under the desk.

He planned to say just one word. He could play it off as something else if he was wrong about what was happening. She might believe she misheard him since she was coming out from under the desk. Courage, he told himself.

“Dance.”

Amy stood up and Jared thought he was going to have to explain himself. He was floored when she started to sway her hips, just like the day before.

Jared leaned back in his chair and watched the business-suited young woman gyrate sexily to the music in the background. She never said a word, just started into a fairly standard lapdance routine. She backed that perfectly round ass up between her legs and leaned back against him as her fingers went to the buttons on her jacket. As the music progressed, she laid it on the table, starting to work the buttons on the silk blouse beneath. A furtive glance at the clock showed him that he still had almost two hours before anyone would arrive.

During the course of the next two songs, he saw every bit of Amy’s outstanding body. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but ripe and firm with tight, excited nipples. He was rock hard as she ground her body into his, driving him crazy. He finally overcame his gentleman’s club etiquette as her dance took her to her knees in front of him.

“Take it out, Amy.” He said, hoarsely.

“Yes, sir.” She smiled, starting to work at his belt with her delicate hands, still swaying to the music.

She pulled his slacks off over his hips, letting his hard cock spring free. She looked satisfied and went back to her dance. Jared’s was in heaven, but thought it would be a little annoying if he had to give the girl step by step instructions. He could live with it, mind you, but it would still be a hassle.

“Give me everything you’d give to your best customer.” He tried.

Amy went back down to her knees and he watched as she lowered her face to his lap. She was down low, and he saw and felt her tongue touch his balls as she slowly stroked his throbbing cock.

“Good girl.” Jared sighed as she worked him with her tongue and hand simultaneously.

“Thank you, sir.” Amy said, going right back to her ‘work’.

Her tongue traced the shaft of his cock and swirled its way agonizingly around the base of the head, before engulfing it in her mouth. He almost came immediately, since it had been almost two years since he’d been inside a woman, in any way.

Amy sucked cock like a pro. She bobbed slowly up and down his shaft, and within a few strokes was taking his length all the way down her throat, working it alternately with her hand as she came up to the head. The sensations were remarkable. He wrapped his fingers through her curly blonde hair and kept her head moving in a steady rhythm, feeling the warm, wet tightness of her mouth as she worked his shaft with deep and long strokes.

Jared found his mind drifting to what was happening to him. Was he really able to do what he thought he was able to do, or was Amy just a slut looking for something? Well, more experimentation was definitely in order, he thought. Since he was just about to boil over from Amy’s expert ministrations, he decided to change the pace a little bit. He pulled her head back, looking into her glazed eyes as her lips traced his shaft for the last time.

“Get up on the desk, Amy.” He said, pulling her up gently by the hair.

“Yes, sir.” Amy said sweetly, stretching out her long, sexy legs as she let him guide her. He lifted her up and laid her on her back on the desk, her perky little ass resting right on the edge in front of her chair.

For the first time in years, Jared was face to face with a perfect, pink little pussy as she spread her legs wide, using her dancer’s muscles to hold her in place. She was perfectly shaved and he could see the moisture building around her delicate lips.

No longer feeling as much concern as before, Jared started kissing her inner thighs, perfectly positioned between those perfect legs. Her skin was silky and sweet-smelling, with just the hint of musk from her building desire.

“Yes…” She whispered as his kisses closed in on the center of her heat.

Jared parted her lips with his tongue, tentatively at first, until he got a taste of her. Once he tasted her, he was fully committed, driving his tongue deep inside her, evincing squirms and coos of delight from the nubile young dancer. Working his clit alternately with his teeth and his tongue, he built her desire slowly but surely, sending her from gentle mewlings to a slow, steady moan that was reflected in the tightness of her muscles.

“That feels so good.” Amy sighed as he slid two fingers into her tight body, flicking her clit firmly with his tongue.

Ten minutes in, Jared felt Amy’s body change. She was building steadily to orgasm and all he had to do was push her over the edge into ecstasy. He positioned his fingers so that each thrust into her pressed the pad of his thumb against her tight little sphincter. No penetration yet, he thought. Just enough to drive her crazy.

His actions were rewarded in a short time when a flush spread from between her legs all the way along her body. Her thighs tensed and she screamed as she crashed over the edge into orgasm. He eased up off her sensitive clit as she rode the waves of pleasure there on the desk in front of him, her sounds of pleasure slowly dissipating.

Jared stood and went around to the other side of the desk, placing his hands under her arms to pull her closer to the edge. When her head was hanging down backwards, he supported it gently as he slid his cock back into her mouth. The position gave him the ability to slide his shaft all the way down her tight throat. She suppressed her gag-reflex, taking him in stride as he fucked her face.

The spent girl laid across his desk as he surveyed her, exploring her body with his eyes as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth with long, smooth strokes. He wasn’t sure how far he wanted to take this, his mind wandering to all the possibilities. Pace yourself, he thought.

Jared flipped Amy over onto her stomach, and she immediately took him back between those heavenly lips, taking over control of the pace and depth of her own face-fucking.

“Swallow my come, Amy.” Jared ordered gently as her lips and tongue started to bring him closer and closer to climax. Amy nodded a little in acceptance as she continued allowing him full access to her mouth and throat.

Something clicked in Jared’s mind as he came. He felt the spasms of his cock as he started to pump his hot come between her lips, feeling the tightness of her suction as she swallowed between blasts.

This has got to be a secret, Jared thought. No one can know about this.

Amy was in the process of milking Jared dry as he came back to reality. He allowed her to stroke him, squeezing out every drop of her come into her willing mouth.

“Thank you, Amy.” Jared said as he pulled out and went around for his clothes. Suddenly he was very self-conscious about what he had just done.

“Why don’t you get dressed, sweetie?” He said, helping the young girl off the desk.

Amy wordlessly dressed with him as he considered his next move.

“Sit back down in the chair.” He instructed her as she finished.

“Ok, I want to try something.” He said, partly to himself and partly to her.

“Sure.”

So compliant, he thought. He thought about Dori the other night in his house.

“I want you to forget everything between talking about jobs till now. For all you know, we’ve been sitting here talking about your future potential for the last hour.”

Jared watched the girl’s brain processing the instructions. Shoot for the moon, he thought.

“So that was productive.” Jared started abruptly. “Why don’t we do this again tomorrow morning?”

“That would be great. Thanks Jared.” Amy said as she reached down for his purse.

He noticed her licking her lips as he walked her out, questioning the taste in her mouth.

The only thing he could think about for the rest of the day was his babysitter. He wasn’t 100% sure of his newfound abilities, at least not worth the trouble if he made a move and wasn’t right. Maybe one more experiment before taking it to the next level.