The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Independence High

by Pan

Chapter 1

Ruth reached for another danish. She’d had two already since the meeting started, but they were the best pastries she’d ever had. They were so light and fluffy; she was completely unable to resist. As long as they were within reach, she knew her diet was doomed to fail.

Something about them just destroyed her self-control.

“And finally,” the principal said firmly, “dating between staff is strictly forbidden. We’re here to service the students, understood?”

“Of course,” Ruth replied. She certainly agreed with the principle that her principal was outlining, but couldn’t help but find the wording a little strange.

Baby-brain, probably, she told herself. Elizabeth Summers, her surprisingly young new boss, looked like she was going to burst at any minute. She was stretching out a large, flowery dress—Ruth didn’t have much experience with pregnant women, but it looked like she was carrying twins—at least!

Those boobs though… Ruth found herself briefly thinking, but quickly slapped back the thought. Despite a total lack of sexual interest in other women, the 22-year old woman always noticed what she was lacking, and Elizabeth’s full breasts looked as though they were threatening to bulge out of her top at any moment.

Ruth glanced down at her own crumb-covered blouse. Flat as a board.

“Now, unless you have any questions, I’ll have one of our other staff members show you to your classroom.”

Ruth had literally hundreds of questions she was burning to ask, but decided not to make any waves on her first day. She smiled and thanked Elizabeth for the meeting, while trying to keep her eyes off the milky-white cleavage she on display.

Do principals always dress like this? was the question on the top of her mind, but she bit it back. She still had some self-control.

Ms Summers’ dress not only showed off her enormous tits, but—ending slightly above the knee—her long legs and red high-heeled shoes as well. If she’d given a quick twirl, Ruth was certain that the principal’s underwear would be on display. It hardly seemed professional, for the head of such a large school…although, as she’d already started to work out, Independence Falls was unusual in several ways.

The job offer had arrived less than a week after she’d graduated, and taken her completely by surprise.

Ruth had starting applying for jobs months before finishing her teaching degree; she knew how impossible it was to get one’s first post anywhere but the middle of nowhere. Independence Falls was hardly a metropolis, of course—it was over an hour’s drive away from every other town or city in the state, as if leaving room for unlimited expansion.

But it was a far cry from the two-horse towns that had offered jobs to many of Ruth’s friends.

Independence Falls was best-known for being the hometown of Oneirei, the fastest-growing company in the continental US…at least, that’s what Ruth had learned from Wikipedia. It was a booming town that hosted a booming company, and its population was booming as well.

Most importantly: it was a job-offer, and one that wouldn’t require her to live on a farm.

She would have accepted the job regardless of the conditions, but she was surprised by the benefits that employment at Independence Falls High offered—free housing, free daycare (not that she’d be needing that, of course), and, bizarrely enough, free birth control. It seemed that Oneirei had a finger in many pies, including birth control, and they were happy to provide it to everyone in the town for free.

And so even before she’d moved cross-country, Ruth’s head was buzzing with questions. That morning, when she’d seen the school, even more had started to arise…

“I’m really looking forward to working with you, Ruth,” Elizabeth said, surprising the young woman with a hug, breaking her out of her reverie. “I just know the seniors are going to enjoy you.”

Again, the phrasing was odd…but the sentiment was genuine, and Ruth warmly returned the hug. She’d learned from her bus driver that morning that hugs were the standard greeting of Independence Falls—another oddity that would take some getting used to.

“Thank you, Elizabeth.”

“Please, call me Beth. This is Martin—he’ll take you to your first class.”

Ruth hadn’t even noticed the man standing in the doorway—an impressive feat, considering his size. Martin was well over six feet tall, and every inch of him appeared to be rippling with muscles. Ruth immediately deduced that he must have been one of the football coaches. Before she could say a word, she was wrapped in the enormous man’s embrace—a strange thrill ran through her body as she realized that with very little effort, he could snap her like a twig.

What an odd thought, she said, smiling in greeting. As she left the office, a tall, lanky teenager passed her, and she could hear Beth enthusiastically greeting him as he entered the office, shutting the door behind them.

As soon as they were a few paces away from Beth’s office, Martin turned to her with a grin.

“Okay, interview’s over. I know you’ve got questions—hit me.”

Ruth laughed, and suddenly understood why the school had such strict rules against faculty dating. Martin was one of the most attractive men she’d ever met, and her whole body was starting to warm to him. She felt relaxed, and decided to take him up on his offer.

“Well,” she said, chewing her lip thoughtfully. “I guess the obvious question is…what’s wrong with Oneirei’s birth control?”

“What do you mean?”

Ruth raised her eyebrows.

“C’mon, Martin. Half the school is pregnant.”

Ruth had noticed it even before leaving the bus. Almost two dozen uniform-clad students had joined her on the ride to school, hugging and chatting about what they’d been up to over the break. To her surprise, the main topic of discussion amongst the girls was a comparison of their baby bumps—the majority of them were knocked up, and excited to show off how far along they were.

The last girl to get on had been just a few stops from the school. She was so big, she’d needed the driver’s assistance just to board.

“Yeah,” Martin said, his eyes twinkling. “But only the female half.”

When she’d actually arrived at Independence Falls High School, Ruth had confirmed that the students on the bus weren’t an exception—even as Martin led her to the first classroom she’d ever call her own, the two of them were surrounded by pregnant high school students, practically bursting out of their school uniforms. Few of them appeared to be wearing bras, and Ruth’s eyes were inevitably drawn to their milk-laden breasts, pushing against the white blouse that they all wore, showcasing their nipples.

Some of them were starting to leak.

In all her time at high school—including the two months of assistant teaching she’d just completed as part of her degree—Ruth never seen anything like it.

“Where are you from, Ruth?” Martin asked, and something about his tone told her that he wasn’t just trying to change the subject.

“New York,” she replied.

“Well,” he said with a laugh, “that’d explain it. I’m a Falls boy myself, and out here we don’t have as much to do as you city-folk. Girls get bored, guys get horny…it’s really quite common in these parts to have a brood before you hit twenty.”

Ruth’s eyes widened in shock.

“But surely…is there no sex education?”

“Course there is! Best in the land. Daily videos, as soon as they hit puberty. But you know how kids are—if it’s taught in a classroom, they don’t want to know it.”

Martin’s cavalier attitude had caused countless more questions to flit through Ruth’s mind, and as they approached her new post, she managed to grasp onto one.

“Why is this place so big?”

She’d thought that they made schools large in New York, but Independence Falls blew her home city out of the water. The high school was six stories tall, reminding Ruth more of a corporate skyscraper than a place of learning. It had taken her almost half an hour just to find the principal’s office.

In response, Martin just shrugged.

“Just a big school. There’s two separate areas—this floor and the one above it are seniors and staff only. All the lower grades are on the lower stories. The fourth floor is mostly just computer labs and all that. Football field is out the back—hey, I think you’re teaching a few of my boys. Make sure Dylan doesn’t get in trouble, okay?”

“Dylan?”

“He’s one of our linebackers. Good kid, but needs someone to keep an eye on him. You reckon you can do that for me?”

Ruth thought that Martin was attractive before, but his request was followed by a smile that made her knees tremble. It took her more than a few seconds just to muster a reply.

“Of course,” she said, reaching out and touching the tall man’s chest. “I promise I’ll take care of him.”

“Good girl,” Martin said, brushing a finger against her cheek briefly, before abruptly turning and striding away.

Ruth leaned against the wall, suddenly feeling exhausted. That brief moment of contact between her and the coach had been more powerful than she’d expected.

Beth gave you one simple rule, she told herself with a laugh. Just stay away from him—this job is too good to risk.

* * *

Martin wasn’t exceptional.

Anywhere else, he would have been. Tall, muscular, and handsome, with a dazzling smile. Anywhere else that Ruth had lived, he would have been the guy that she and all her friends fought over.

At Independence High? He was just another teacher.

Ruth spent a huge chunk of the day meeting staff members, and being stunned at how good-looking each of them were. Not only the men, either; the women were all busty, beautiful, and—with rare exception—knocked up.

How do you explain that? Ruth wanted to ask Martin, but she didn’t run into him again that day.

After a while, the young teacher stopped being shocked by how attractive the staff were. Instead, she was shocked by Kevin.

Not that there was anything wrong with Kevin. In fact, that’s why he shocked her. Unlike the rest of the male staff, he wasn’t built like a fireman. He wasn’t tall, he wasn’t muscular, and when he smiled, it could be described as…cute.

Not dazzling. Not stunning. It didn’t make Ruth’s knees go weak.

It was just cute.

“Hi,” he said, and he sounded almost relieved to talk to her.

Oh, god, Ruth realized. I’m just like Kevin.

Normal.

She knew she was never going to be a model, but Ruth had always been used to being one of the more attractive women in the room.

Not here.

“Hi,” she responded, shaking his clammy hand. He looked down at the handshake, and slapped his forehead.

“Sorry,” he said, and pulled her in for an awkward hug.

She laughed. After a day of being swept off her feet into hugs by tall, muscular men—or feeling enormous, jiggling tits against her chest—it was strangely nice to enter a normal, awkward embrace.

“I think I’m your new roommate,” he said, throwing her a shy smile.

“What?”

Ruth had known there was a chance she’d be landed with a roommate, but she’d just assumed it would be another woman.

“Yeah,” he said, his eyes shifting nervously around the room. “It’s okay though, I’ve checked the place out. It’s not, like, a bunk bed situation. We each have our own room. It’s just a shared kitchenette and dining area.”

“Okay,” she said. It was another strange fact on a day when she’d had to process a lot of weirdness already. “Okay. That should be fine.”

“I don’t snore,” Kevin said. “I don’t think, anyway.”

Ruth realized her face must have had a panicked look.

“I’m looking forward to it,” she said gently, curling her lips into a warm smile.

“Me too,” Kevin replied. “I should warn you though…”

“What?”

“The principal warned me…”

Ruth’s brow furrowed.

“What??”

“Don’t fall in love with me,” Kevin joked. “Or we’ll both lose our jobs.”

Ruth relaxed. Fortunately, there was no chance of that happening.