The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Incubus

Synopsis: Kyle is a creature, half-human, half-demon. He is an incubus—a sex demon. He feeds off of sexual energy.

The neon sign’s blinking light shone through the faded curtains of the Woolstock Motel.

The single bed creaked in rhythm with Kyle’s thrusts.

Lynda gasped with each exertion of her son as he rode her. He grabbed a pendulous breast and pulled it up, taking her hard nipple in his mouth. She grinned as he sucked.

A small bead of her milk shot into his mouth.

“Ahhhhh” she sighed

He released her breast as he neared peak.

She sighed, her pussy burning as his large thick cock pounded her.

And then… he came.

Immediately she felt his come pulsating into her she felt her own peak; her back arched “Ooooo, babbbbbeeeee” she cried as her son’s semen shot into her.

He came, as always, more than four men could and her cunt was distended by his size so his white cream flowed out of her as he pulled his cock from her hairy snatch.

She felt a sigh of remorse, as she always did at this moment. Although she had fucked him for ages, since his inhuman desires arose, and although she enjoyed it immensely, she still knew it was wrong; sex with her son.

He rolled off of her and she sat up, collecting the soiled towel from under her.

It was heavy, wet with thick semen.

She licked at some, savouring his saltiness. His come was thick like white sago pudding. It tingled her tongue as she ate.

“That was wonderful, ma” he sighed as his hand ran up and down her smooth back.

“It was” she grinned as she cleaned off a particularly large chunk of come.

She slid off the bed. The wind her open pussy made was like a small whistle. She hobbled to the bathroom to wash.

Kyle rose a moment later. His cock, limp but hanging like a baby’s arm from his groin. When erect the twelve-inch flesh-arm could be menacing. His balls were heavy—and uncomfortable in pants.

He found his mom in the bath. The towel was soaking in the sink.

He went and sat on the bath-edge, gazing down at his mom’s white wet flesh

She scooped up some bubbles and crowned her nipples with foamy mounds for her own amusement.

“How was it?” she asked

“It was good”

“You… you don’t need to go out?”

“No… not tonight, ma”

“I’m glad” she smiled. She was happy. Some nights his hunger was so great she alone could not satisfy him… and on those nights he had to go and feed. She was complicit in this, but a small part of her still regretted the damage, even the deaths he would cause.

The trail of broken women, a weaving line of destruction, sinuously flowing from Fort Lauderdale to Topeka, their last stop.

Some women did not survive the assault, torn open by his flesh weapon. Some who survived would never bare children of their own; damaged by his need. The last woman, Beth—Lynda tried to remember them all—was forty-five—no chance of having kids, and she also survived his assault.

It didn’t matter. She had a pussy. He had a need. She fed his need.

Beth had survived; Lynda had checked the news. The story of the rape would be the talking point in Rossville, Kansas. In fact it would be a talking point there for years. What of course the Shawnee Country Sheriff could not understand was her unwillingness to report it, or to help, once her sister had reported it. Doc Eastman, the local practitioner and long-time family friend had put it down to shock. If not for her sister reporting it no one would have known.

Beth lay in hospital, her vagina had massive trauma. She would physically recover. But she would never betray her ‘lover’.

None of the women ever did. No matter how badly broken they were. She would love him till the day she died, treasuring the moment she had met such a peak that no man could ever repeat.

Lynda knew why. Her son’s demonic force was unbearably strong. She looked upon their love-making as not just immensely satisfying, but also as a means of protecting other women.

She could cope with the assault. Having had him inside her for ten hours as she was pregnant with him, he had changed her. And even giving birth to him, her body recovered very quickly. And so it was now, in the bath, she healed. She felt it; literally felt her vagina tightening.

She held her son’s large cock in her hand as it was otherwise draped over the edge of the bath, like a huge sausage. She loved it. Such a powerful thing.

At that moment his mind was on Beth; a psychic connection existed

“Can you see her?” Lynda asked

“Yes” he smiled

Beth’s eyes opened as she lay in the hospital bed “Yes, my love” she spoke in hushed tones

“What was that?” her sister Jane asked as she heard her sister speak

“Yes” Beth whispered

“Beth?” Jane said leaning in from the bed-side chair she was in

“Jane?” Beth said, snapping out what seemed like a day-dream

“Yes, Beth?”

“What are you doing here?”

“You… you were raped”

Beth smiled and rolled away. She secretly moved her hand down between her legs.

She gasped as it stung, but she had to touch her clit. “Yessss…” she smiled in her own inner pleasure.

“What is she doing?” Lynda asked

“She’s touching herself” he smiled as he looked down at his mom.

His cock began to harden

“Oh, baby… no…” she sighed, “I don’t think I….”

“It’s okay, mom… I’ll go out”

“No” she gasped. She didn’t want any more women to suffer. But as she struggled to get out of the bath, even as he went back to the bed, she felt too drained to stop him. Her body was repairing but she just had no energy left.

She had to watch as he dressed

“I’ll be back soon, ma” he smiled

She smiled. Mixed emotions; her son—her lover—her master. She wanted him to feed and be happy. But she felt a tinge of guilt for the woman he was going to despoil.

* * *

Judy Ravensworth listened intently to her daddy. The Rev. Peter “Sour” Ravenswoth was nearing his hand thumping, fist shaking sermon

Judy loved her daddy. She was pure, and pristine, waiting—waiting to give the most precious gift a girl could give… but only in marriage

“How was it?” he asked her afterwards

“Fine, Daddy” she smiled

“Not too severe?”

“You needed to be forceful, Daddy” she beamed, “Are you coming home now?”

“No, I’ve just got to measure up a space for a new baptismal font”

“Okay…” she said standing up from the empty pew, “But you hurry along now, you hear?”

“Okay, pumpkin” he said

Judy stepped out into the cool evening. Across the road was MacTavish Park, and across that—she could see it from the church steps—was her home. She lived alone with her daddy whom she adored dearly.

She crossed Church Street quickly despite a lack of traffic. And, she plunged into the park.

As she neared the swings she noticed him.

Kyle seemed to be about her age.

“Hi” he said

She clutched her handbag and moved in a slight circle around him

“I said ‘Hi’” he said as he appeared besides her

She almost fell in fright. She turned to look back at the swings to wonder how he had got from there to here so quickly

“What’s your name?”

“Judy Ravensworth” she said, and then wondered why she had stopped to speak to him

“You smell…” he began and then took in a deep series of breaths “Delicious”

She trembled. She reached into her shoulder bag for her pepper spray.

“Put that down” he said

She dropped it

“What the…?” she gasped

“Fa…” she started to cry for her dad

“Don’t scream” he said

And her voice cut-off

He looked about and felt that they were far enough away from all points… that he was not going to be disturbed

As he approached her he felt something about her was different. He kissed her, tasting her sweaty skin

She turned her head away but he took hold of her chin and forced her to look at him

“You’re… you’re hurting me”

“You taste like my mom” he said as he ran his eight inch tongue up her neck to her cheek.

“Please don….” she began

“Say it” he said

“Nnnn”

“Say it…”

“Fuck me” she gasped

“You’re a virgin, aren’t you?”

“Yes”

“And you want me to fuck you…”

“Yes…” she gasped. Her heart beat fast, her breathing quickened too

He undid the metal button at the front of her jeans and then she did the zipper

She didn’t understand it as a strong desire overtook her

“What am I doing?” she asked herself as she watched him pull his monster out of his pants

“Oh, my” she trembled. She knew that this was going to hurt… but she wanted it so much

He had to muffle her scream as he penetrated her.

It hurt

She tore

But she also wanted more

There was a pain, but a burning desire. It was like competing sensations… and pleasure won

“That’s it” he smiled as he saw it in her eyes

“You like it, don’t you?”

“Yes” she gasped, almost spitting

“Say it”

“Fuck me”

“Say it”

“Fuck meeeeeee”

And he rode her

Her youthful energy burst out and he sucked it all in as she came.

He came too

He sighed as he drained some of her life-force from her. She was young. Recovery would be easier

He also felt something different about her…

* * *

“How was she?” his mom asked as he returned to the motel

“Delicious” he said as she embraced him affectionately. Her gown opened and he took a breast into his mouth and supped on it. She sighed as her milk flowed

She sensed something though. He was concerned. She was so connected to his needs, his desires she felt it

“There was something else?”

“She… she felt like you do..” he said

“What do you mean…?”

“I can’t really say” he said

“Drink up” she said offering her breast again “I’m sure you’ll figure it out…”

* * *

Rev. Peter opened the door to an horrendous smell

“Judy?” he called

He heard a cry and he ran into the living room. His daughter was there, in the middle of the floor; naked, bloodied, her stomach swollen; pregnant. She was going into labour.

“What on earth?” he began

“Daddy” she cried for help

He ran to her and knelt down beside her

She started taking large breaths

“Pff..pff…pff.. pfff…” she huffed

“Oh, daddy” she cried “It hurts”

“I’ll… I’ll get an ambulance…” he began

She grabbed his hand “Don’t leave me” she cried

“I won’t” he said.

“Oh, Daddeeeee” she cried as it started to come

He watched half-horrified, half awestruck as the head began to emerge. “Pffff… pfffff” she puffed hard out of her mouth

And then the head popped through her cervix. She felt a sense of relief. She bore down again and the rest of the body slid red and wet from her

Peter cut the cord and grabbed his daughter’s dress to wrap the baby up. The baby began to cry.

“What is it?”

“It’s a girl” he laughed as he held it in his arms; showing her

“A girl?” she cried

He offered her the child to hold.

The baby opened her eyes. They were totally black

“Yes” she said, gazing into those eyes. She put the baby to her breast and the baby began to suckle immediately.

Peter rose up off his feet and went to the phone

“Yes, doctor…please… hurry”

He returned to see his daughter and his grand-daughter and was shocked

“It’s alright, daddy” Judy smiled as she held the girl in her arms

The girl was still messy with birth fluids, but was now the size of a ten year old.

Peter made the sign of the cross. As if feeling this the girl sprung up and hissed. It hurt her, literally.

“Get away from her” Peter said to his daughter who hissed again. She looked like a creature of prey about to leap at him.

“Daddy?” Judy cried, “What’s wrong?

“She’s not normal… can’t you see?”

Judy rose, but stood to protect her daughter “You’ll not hurt my baby” Judy growled

Even as she stood there the girl developed breasts and pubic hair… she was already pubescent. Her nipples expanded out, as if the flesh behind her inflated… till she had perky little breasts.

“Judy… come to me” he begged

“No”

“Please… can’t you see… she’s not… she’s not…”

He stared at the girl

“Her name’s Lilith” Judy said, “And she’s my daughter”

She began to grow taller, filling out.

“I…” he began

Lilith stepped to the side of her mom. She had a large clit sticking out an inch and a half, like a micro-penis.

Her eyes were black.

She grinned menacingly

“Please Judy”

“She… she needs to feed…” Judy said

The girl was now woman-formed. She had the curves of a woman. She gazed at Peter and he couldn’t help but feel drawn to her. She sauntered to him, her hips wriggling

“It’s so good it’s going to be you, Daddy” Judy said as Lilith glided over towards him “She needs to feed”

Lilith was wet, red with blood and birthing fluids, her long hair was matted. But she was so sexy… She dripped sex appeal

Peter had a hard-on as she unbuckled his belt. She smiled when she saw it. Instinctively she loved cock… because from that she could feed.

She ran her tongue over him, her tongue was as long as his cock. It flicked along his entire shaft, tasting his warm flesh

“Don’t do this…” he whimpered. She stood up, a little short of him, her breasts enlarged a little more. She was fascinated by them and, he had to grab them.

She threw her head back and laughed for joy as he squeezed them

She pushed on his shoulders and he was a little resistant. She pushed harder

Wow… she was strong he felt, as his knees buckled and he fell to the floor

She pushed her large clit over his forehead, wetting him and then straddling him she sunk onto him

“Oooooooo” she cried in delight as her hymen was broken

“She’s glad you’re the first, daddy”

Lilith looked back at her mom and smiled as she took more of him into her

She was soft, but firm inside. He had never felt anything so good and she rose and sank on him

“Oh, fuck” he cried

She looked back at him and her eyes bore into his as she drew her hips up and down on him and then she lent into him and they kissed. Her tongue went down his throat and he gagged

It amused her and she rode him harder and faster—and then—he came

She orgasmed and began to feed

Milking him

He felt his energy pour out of him through his dick

The last thing he saw was her face, bow beautiful she was, and then he saw no more.

* * *

“How was it?” Kyle asked as Lilith emerged from the Ravensworth house

He stood by the car with his mom

“He was easy, father” she said to him as he embraced her

“Come” he said as he wrapped an arm around her curvy waist, “We’ll head to Denver in the morning”

“No, Father” she said

“No?”

“No… my place is here”

“Come baby” Lynda said as Judy emerged from the house and embraced her daughter from behind.

“Very well” Kyle said

She broke away from her mom who retreated back to the house. Kyle embraced his daughter and they kissed; intimately—their long tongues entwined obscenely. He slid finger inside her. She smiled. She felt good.

Lynda felt jealous; she also looked over at Judy with an air of disdain, even though she was just as enslaved as Lynda was.

Father and daughter, lovers, parted

Lilith returned inside the house with her mom but only after the car had disappeared down the street. She fingered herself lewdly until then. She didn’t care.

She looked at the mess that had been the Pastor. A husk of a body. The place did smell.

Judy took her daughter’s hand. They were almost the same height

“Clean up” Lilith said

“Yes, Daughter” Judy bowed…

“We will call your brother tomorrow” Lilith said as she watched her slave-mom lover go to work

“Yes, Daughter” Judy said

“I will feed on Chuck..” she smiled, and of course Chuck didn’t even know he had a niece. How could he. And, how could he know she was a succubus.

The End