The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Too Deep: A Reyna Story

Disclaimer: This story contains characters from my series, “My Best Friend’s Girlfriend,” but you do not need to read those earlier stories in order to enjoy or understand this story.

Somebody grabs Sandra’s hand. She doesn’t look at his face. It doesn’t matter. He leads her back, past the stage, to one of the back rooms. Sandra doesn’t need his help. She knows the way better than him. She knows the way better than anyone.

He chooses the glass room. That’s fine. Sandra’s been there before. Her owner once brought Sandra’s favorite high school teacher to watch her there. Sandra wouldn’t be surprised if her parents showed up outside the glass door one day.

The room has two layers. There is the outer room, for spectators. The inner room has glass walls (or some durable plastic). There is a door into it, but you need the password to get in. There is a bed in the glass room and a chest full of toys. Men never went for the toys. Around the room are holes for the eager cocks of spectators hoping to get sucked. Sandra will suck them if they appear. At least four of them.

Behind the glass room is another room, a private studio. It has a one way mirror where the elites can watch the whole thing without exposing their identity. As the man punches in the code, Sandra stares at the mirror. Behind it, Sandra can feel two amber eyes glaring into her. She will know which room the man wanted. She will watch to make sure Sandra obeys. But of course, Sandra will. She always obeyed.

The man guides Sandra into the room and closes the door behind him. There are no spectators yet, but they will come as things get started. In the lobby there is a light to indicate when a show is going. Most spectators will think the man is a performer.

He isn’t.

Sarah moves towards the bed, but doesn’t sit or lie on it. The man will tell her what he wants. She turns to face the man. He’s not bad looking. He has shaggy brown hair that goes past his ears but not to his shoulders and a light beard. He’s not an athlete or a model, but he’s not overweight. He could lose some weight. His eyes are green, and his nose is both large and crooked. Sandra tries not to stare, but it’s distracting. He isn’t hideous, but he’s not attractive either. He takes off his suit jacket and begins to unbutton a silk green tie.

Sandra reaches for the top of her skirt, but he raises a hand to stop her. “Not yet,” he says. He’s comfortable. He’s done this before. That’s good. That means it should be over soon. Only need five.

Sandra arches an eyebrow. It’s crucial to appear interested, even when asking for clarity. It’s the difference between, “what did you have in mind?” and “what the fuck are you doing?” Give him the power. Get him hard. Get it wet. Let him cum.

“Dance for me. Let’s see a little striptease.”

There isn’t any music, and Sandra isn’t feeling particularly sexy, but she obeys. She begins to sway her hips from side to side like a belly dancer, creating a metronome and rhythm for herself. The man smiles.

“What’s your name, baby?” she asks in her huskiest voice. She had to practice it with one of the other girls for days. You don’t want to sound like a man or a pornstar. You want to sound thirsty. That’s what they all want.

“You can call me Daddy.”

Sandra forces herself not to roll her eyes. They all want to be Daddy or Master or Mister Blah Blah Blah. But if that’s what he wants, he’ll be Sandra’s Daddy. He’ll get whatever he wants because She is watching and Sandra needs him.

“Mmm, Daddy. I’ve been a bad girl,” says Sandra as she sways her hips. She lowers her knees to the floor in gentle waves and then pops her ass up as she stands and flicks her braid to one side.

Daddy smiles. Sandra sees his erection starting to form in his pants. She saunters up to him and starts to tug on his zipper, but pulls away like it’s too hot to touch. She fakes surprise and smiles at him. Then, she gets on her knees and uses her teeth to unzip his pants. She nuzzles his crotch, and uses her teeth, lips, and tongue, to pry his erection free from his underwear, another technique she practiced for days. He moans and arches his back, bringing his hands to the top of her head. Sandra doesn’t suck his tiny dick. She doesn’t care. A man can cum without his dick being touched, and that’s the way Sandra prefers it, if she can. But the customer isn’t always so flexible. Something about men makes them want to insert and dominate.

Sandra pops her ass and stands again. She wraps her arms over Daddy’s shoulders and around his neck. She grinds against his erection, pulsing her hips. It’s nothing more than a nub, she’s fucked strap-ons twice as big as this, but it will do. It has the juice, the precious juice. She bites her lips, but she doesn’t feel anything. Everything is an act to get to the climax.

Sandra turns Daddy and pushes him towards the bed. He almost pulls her onto the bed, but she leans back and tugs on his tie. She stares past him at the mirror and the amber eyes that must be behind the mirror. Her owner is there. She watches Sandra and makes sure Sandra is a good girl, a good slut. Sandra sways her hips again, this time meaning it. It isn’t for Daddy, it’s for Her. She is watching, as She is always watching, and Sandra wants to please Her. Sandra grinds on Daddy’s leg for Her pleasure. She peels off her top, carefully, for Her pleasure. She pops her ass and hovers it over Daddy’s pathetic penis for Her pleasure. She peels off her micro-skirt for Her pleasure.

Daddy shrugs off his pants awkwardly. He’s too eager. He’s weak. He starts to grope and molest his cock, practically strangling it. “Like what you see,” he asks.

“Oh, Daddy, yes,” says Sandra. She bites her lip. She feels nothing but Her.

* * *

Sandra paced in front of Reyna’s manor, her heels clicking on the beautiful stone finish. She’s nervous. That’s good. Everything she knew told her to be nervous. What happened to Sarah. What happened to June and Maria. What was happening to Lorelei.

What was happening to her?

Every night, she dreamt the same dream. A woman in a red dress. An orange room. Markers and a question. A question she knew the answer to, but she’s terrified to say. It’s the truth, but it’s not the kind of truth you accept. It’s not something you tell your friends or parents. It’s a secret. It’s a shame. This slut, the one the question asked about, was not like Sarah or Lorelei. It was something darker and better. It was pain and release. It was oblivion and heaven. Sandra needed to know. She had to know what that answer tasted like, so she came here.

The door opened. An older woman, in her forties maybe, answered. She asked Sandra something, but Sandra didn’t care. She had to know the answer. She had to understand the question. She pushed past the maid and stumbled into Reyna’s manor. It was huge and gorgeous. Sandra imagined a dark pleasure palace, but this looked like a Victorian estate. There were wooden columns and beautiful flooring. It was dizzying, like she’d found royalty and not a harem.

“Follow me,” said the maid. Sandra obeyed. She’d never be able to find her way around here. The maid led her down the hall and to the left. To the right, she could see a beautiful dining room with a long table capable of sitting twelve or so. To the left was a small waiting room. The maid opened a door and led her down a narrow hallway. They moved past a series of bedrooms that all seemed to have someone living in them but no person there currently. They went up a small spiral staircase and arrived upstairs to a grand hallway. They went down the hallway, and to their left was a gorgeous office with a giant window looking over a Victorian garden with paths and fountains.

There, sitting on a couch, was Reyna. She had a leash in her hand and attached to the leash was a soft blonde girl with pale white skin. Her mouth was eagerly licking Reyna’s exposed pussy, but Reyna didn’t respond to the girl’s tongue. Reyna was in a pink linen dress with the skirt bundled up around her thighs. It was simple and perfect. She wasn’t a dominatrix like Lorelei. She wasn’t dressed up in power and pretend. She was power incarnate. There was no dissembling.

“Sandra,” purred the woman in a light Spanish accent. “Welcome.”

Sandra bowed. She tried to bow. It was a combination of a bow and curtsy. Reyna and the maid let out a little giggle. Sandra blushed. She didn’t know what to do, but she she wanted to serve.

“Rise, little one.”

Sandra lifted her head. Reyna nodded to the maid, and she left. The blonde continued to eat out her goddess, but Reyna’s whole attention was on Sandra.

“To what do I owe the pleasure?” asked Reyna.

“I, um, came … to … uh …” stammered Sandra.

“Relax, little one,” cooed Reyna. Her eyes seemed to glow from the depth of the room. The room was only lit by the window, but Sandra could see the amber light of Reyna’s beautiful eyes. She looked into Reyna’s eyes and felt no need for fear. There was nothing to fear. Sandra was safe. Soon, she would be happy like the blonde, eating out her goddess forever.

“Better?” asked Reyna.

Sandra nodded.

“Good.” Reyna pulled on the leash and the blonde stopped licking. The blonde whimpered, but Reyna closed her legs and pulled her skirt down. The blonde sat contendly at Reyna’s feet and nuzzled her goddess.

“Why have you come?” asked Reyna.

“I came to answer a question.”

“I have asked you no questions.”

“In my dream, there’s always a question.”

“Ah, the dreams, yes.” Reyna smiled. “Karla here came from a dream too, once.” Reyna stroked Karla’s head, but kept her eyes on Sandra. “Tell me, then, what is your answer.”

Sandra took a deep breath. This was it. This was jumping off a cliff. This was drowning. This was suicide. This was freedom. This was peace. This was heaven. This was hell. But there was more, there had to be more, and Reyna had more. She gave more to Sarah. She’d give more to Sandra.

“I’m a slut,” said Sandra. It felt good to say it outloud. It felt like something final, like tattooing it to her body or telling her parents. There was no going back. This was her true self.

Reyna smirked. “I know.”

“I want to be your slut,” said Sandra.

“Obviously,” said Reyna. She yawned. “What makes you think I want a slut? I have many sluts right now, isn’t that right Karla?”

Karla nodded.

“But you came to me in my dreams.”

“I did not, little one. That is not my gifting. Those were your dreams, not mine.”

“But it has to be you. I dreamt …” Sandra trailed off. It was Reyna. It was always Reyna.

“What about Lady Lorelei? Sarah tells me that’s where you’ve gone.”

“It’s not the same. It’s not enough,” pleaded Sandra.

“I know. She’s just a girl.” Reyna smiled.

“She makes me a submissive, but not a slut. She can’t make me reckless or used.” Sandra struggled to find the right word. Lorelei was incredible. She was powerful and seductive. She was convincing and experienced. She was everything, but she respected Sandra too much. She cared about Sandra’s well being. She was becoming weak, like Sarah. “She can’t make me mindless,” said Sandra.

“Mindless? You want to be mindless?”

“Yes.”

“Why, little one?”

“I don’t know. I want to be controlled.” Images rushed through Sandra’s mind. She saw women tattooed with ‘slut’ on their chest or ‘cum dumpster’ over their pussy. She saw women being forced to service other women, total strangers. She saw a thousand delicious lines that Lorelei refused to cross, but they were crossed and glorious. “I want to be used,” begged Sandra.

Reyna smiled. “You want me in control?”

Sandra nodded. She fell to her knees. “Please, Reyna. Please. Use me. Control me. Abuse me. Make me mindless. Make me a pure slut.”

Reyna licked her lips and rose to her feet. Karla moved out of her goddess’ way. “I can use you, little one, and we’ll see how much you enjoy being used.”

* * *

Sandra hesitates before climbing on top of him. She sits in his lap, but hovers her pussy over the tip of his pathetic penis. She glides her lips over the tip, and he moans. She licks her hands when he can’t see, and slides down his body, onto her knees. She uses her hands to stroke his cock and lube it. She licks it, sucks on it a little, but not to any end he sees. She makes it slick, and then rises on top of it and lets it inside her. It’s mechanical and dry. It’s work.

He moans, and she rolls her eyes. He can’t see. Only She can see, and Sandra does it for Her. “Oh, Daddy,” she says. She lets her voice get a little higher in pitch. He wants to fuck a teenager; she’ll be a teenager.

She writhes with his penis inside her, trying to grind against it. She can find her g-spot, and grind the tip of his cock against it, but it does nothing for her. She can see herself in the mirror. She rides some stranger’s lap who calls himself Daddy. His pants are still around his ankles. His shirt and tie are still on. She’s gorgeous. She’s tan and lithe and young with a silky black braid going to the top of her ass. She’s got perky but small tits. She’s perfect, and she wishes she could fuck herself, but instead she needs him and four more.

She would rub her clit if it did anything. She’d rub her nipples if it did anything. Daddy licks her breasts and nipples, but it’s terrible. It’s worse than nothing; it’s painful and clumsy. The only thing that helps is the mirror and the lights, the amber eyes she knows are behind the mirror.

She moves faster, and he moans. It reminds her to moan as well, and she pretends to gasp. He pumps harder. Good. Pretend for him, and he’ll cum. He needs to think he’s a successful lover. Sandra can pretend. She’s been pretending for years now. She can do what She wants. She will.

There is a knock from the glass. A small, blinking amber light in the upper right corner of the glass room turns on and off. Sandra sees it, but Daddy doesn’t. It’s Her. She wants a change. Sandra looks around the room, and one of the glory holes has a cock slide through it. Behind the glass, a fat and hairy man stands with his shirt on and pants around his ankles. He smiles and beckons Sandra over. She climbs off of Daddy and obeys.

“What the fuck?” asks Daddy.

“Don’t worry, Daddy, you’ll still get to fuck me.”

Sandra sinks down and starts to suck the fat man’s cock. It’s salty with sweat and there’s a strange odor to it. It doesn’t matter. He will get what he paid for. Sandra will get her second hit, and it will all be for Her pleasure.

Sandra keeps the cock in her mouth, but leans up against the glass and sticks her ass out. She wiggles it, summoning Daddy to come finish the job. He takes the cue, and fucks her from behind. Sandra looks at the mirror. Is this what She wants? Sandra spit-roasted with cock? There were more holes, surely She can get more cocks in here if she wants. She can do whatever She wants, and Sandra will obey. Sandra is here to be used.

Daddy pumps her hard, and the cock through the hole pokes the back of her throat. She widens her stance and uses her arms against the glass to cushion the blows. She grinds back into Daddy, helping him cum as soon as she can. It’s hard to give her attention to the cock in her mouth, but she uses her tongue. Daddy will cum soon, then she can give the fat man all her attention.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” she shrieks with her mouth full of cock. “Fuck me hard.” The coaching is all he needs. Daddy starts to grunt and fuck harder. Sandra moans and licks the cock inside her mouth.

Daddy clenches her hips and thrusts hard once. Sandra feels him fill her with his seed. She isn’t worried about that. She was sterilized for Her pleasure years ago. It’s cheaper. It’s hotter. The customers prefer it.

But Sandra sighs with relief as Daddy fills her. One down. Four to go. She turns to the mirror and the amber light she knows is behind the glass, the amber light that tells her the truth. She smiles.

* * *

The amber light took her in. Sandra’s vision blurred. She lost sight of Reyna’s full lips and the beautiful office. She lost sight of Karla and Reyna’s black and beautiful hair. There was only the light, the amber light. It was by that, through that lens, that Sandra saw everything.

In the light of Reyna’s eyes, Sandra was nothing. She was always nothing. Reyna was older than this country, older than most countries, older than many mountains and rivers. She was not eternal, but she was infinite. She stretched forward in time forever, always revealing the Truth. She hunted down liars and pretenders and revealed them to themselves. Sandra was nothing. Sandra was a silly girl with a silly desire. Reyna was vast.

“You want to be nothing,” said Reyna.

Sandra nodded.

“You were always nothing.”

Sandra nodded.

“The first time I saw you, you were a child pretending to be a woman. You were vain and vapid. You were selfish and stupid. You were empty and pointless. You still are. You haven’t changed. You are stupid and empty.”

The vision of amber blurred. Sandra wiped tears from her eyes. She nodded.

“You aren’t going to amount to anything. Not with that worthless brain. You left college to live with a weakling. You left her to follow an imitator. You aren’t a mind, you’re an eager cunt.”

“I’m an eager cunt,” whispered Sandra.

“You think with your pussy if you think at all,” hissed Reyna. The words weren’t warm and comforting. It wasn’t like the dream. It wasn’t seductive or pleasant. It was cold and painful. It was surgical and precise. Reyna’s words found the source of all Sandra’s lies and untold them to her. “You aren’t going to amount to anything with that worthless brain.”

Reyna reached down and ran her hand over Sandra’s pussy through Sandra’s skirt. Sandra melted into Reyna’s touch. Reyna let her hands slip under Sandra’s skirt and under her panties. “But your cunt,” whispered Reyna. “Your cunt could be used. Your body is worth much.” Reyna ran her finger over Sandra’s pussy. Sandra shivered. “You’ve taken such good care of this body, little one.” Reyna slid a finger into Sandra’s pussy. Sandra’s knees buckled, but Reyna used her other hand to hold her up. “I can use this body, this cunt, but I don’t need your useless brain.”

Sandra whimpered. Reyna pulled her hand away and let Sandra fall to the floor. The light was gone. Reyna turned away from Sandra and walked back to her couch.

“Please,” begged Sandra. “Use me.”

“You’re nothing,” hissed Reyna.

“I know.”

Reyna took the leash off of Karla. “Stay here, pet.” Karla nodded. Reyna brought the leash to Sandra. Sandra bowed and let Reyna latch it around her neck.

“Follow me,” ordered Reyna. Sandra obeyed.

They went out of the office and into the grand hallway. Sandra took them the opposite direction the maid did, and brought them back to the grand staircase at the center of the manor. They went down the stairs and out the front door. Reyna walked Sandra around the house to the back. There, Reyna brought her to the back garden where the groundskeeper was working on his hands and knees.

He was young, in his twenties. He had short dirty blonde hair and was wearing a grey button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dirty jeans. His face had dirt and sweat on it; it highlighted his bright blue eyes. He was what Sandra had been told was attractive. He was clean-shaven with a strong figure, but he wasn’t Sandra’s type. No man was Sandra’s type.

As they approached, he saw Reyna and immediately stood to his feet and wiped his brow. “M-mistress,” he stammered.

“Patrick,” said Reyna. “Take off your pants.”

Patrick obeyed without hesitation. He understood her implication as well as her words, and removed his boxers along with his pants. They piled awkwardly around his ankles. His penis was flaccid and distressing to Sandra. There was too much pubic hair. It was like an embarrassing mistake, a growth, a sad worm attached to his body. There was something so childish about a penis. You like someone, so you poke them with it. There was no skill or sensuality to it. It was a blunt instrument, when Sandra wanted surgery. It was the wrong tool for the job.

Reyna yanked the leash and threw Sandra to the ground. She was strong. Sandra broke her fall as best she could, but her face was covered in dirt at the feet of the groundskeeper. “Suck him, little one,” ordered Reyna.

“What?” asked Sandra.

Reyna yanked up on the leash, drawing Sandra’s face next to Patrick’s penis. She could smell the stench of his sweat and hard day’s work.

“Suck him,” ordered Reyna.

Sandra didn’t dare pull away, she didn’t dare disobey, but she hesitated. Was this a test? Did she have to prove her worth to Reyna? “I’m … I don’t …” stammered Sandra.

“You wanted to be used.”

“I thought by you.”

“You will be used however I please. A dildo doesn’t care if it is up a pussy, an ass, or a mouth. It’s a tool. It’s used as the owner pleases.”

“But I’m not …”

“You’re a dildo now, little one. Or rather, you’re a hole. Three holes. That’s all you are.”

“But I’m gay,” blurted out Sandra.

“I know, little one,” said Reyna. She yanked on the leash and dragged Sandra’s face against Patrick’s flaccid penis. “But you will obey.”

Sandra licked Patrick’s penis, and it twitched. She coughed and almost gagged. The smell was terrible. The feeling was terrible. It was like rubber.

“I-I-I can’t,” stammered Sandra.

Reyna yanked on the leash again and drew Sandra’s gaze to her eyes. The sun was behind Reyna’s head but the only light Sarah saw was Reyna’s eyes. They were deep and gold, darker than the sun, but stronger. They were everything.

“You are useless,” hissed Reyna. “You’re a waste of my time, and my time is precious. Nothing is worse than upsetting your goddess, do you understand?” Sandra tried to nod, but the leash was too tight. “You will be punished for wasting my time. You came to me. You said you wanted to be used. I’m using you how I please. You will suck whatever cock I order you to suck, understand?” Sandra tried to nod again. It was getting hard to breathe, but she didn’t care. She didn’t need breath, only the eyes. “Your opinion is useless to me. Your mind is useless to me. Your preference is useless to me. Only your body is useful, and only when it does what I want it to do, understand?” Sandra tried to nod and gasped for air. “You want to be controlled?” Sandra tried to nod. “Good. Be controlled with a cock in your mouth.”

Reyna released the leash, and Sandra fell to her knees, gasping. Sandra nodded. “Yes, goddess,” she weeze. Her voice was hoarse.

Reyna leaned over Sandra and yanked her long back hair back, “And make it convincing, slut.”

Reyna released Sandra. Sandra didn’t wait to catch her breath. She obeyed.

* * *

Daddy pulls away. He’ll leave soon. None of them stay to clean up their mess. That’s Sandra’s job. His seed dribbles down Sandra’s leg. She takes the cock out of her mouth. The fat man whines something, but Sandra doesn’t hear him. She can’t miss a drop.

Sandra looks at the mirror. She knows what will bring Her pleasure. She reaches down and scoops up the cum on her leg with two fingers. She brings it to her mouth and swallows. It’s disgusting: salty, thick, like bad beef broth. She closes her eyes and tries not to taste it. She can’t show the men she dislikes it. She moans and reaches back down, scooping more cum from her cunt. She scoops it up and swallows.

“Jesus, what a slut,” laughs Daddy as he puts on his pants.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she moans.

She scoops again and swallows.

“What about me?” asks the fat man.

Sandra has to finish. She scoops again and again, reaching her fingers in deep. She needs every drop. She’s missed a drop before. It didn’t bring Her pleasure for her to do one extra. No. It brought Her pleasure for Sandra to start all over.

Daddy is gone by the time Sandra is sure she’s got every drop. She turns her attention to the fat man. She takes his smelly dick in her mouth and licks the tip. He moans.

Luckily, he can’t thrust or put his hands on Sandra’s head. Many men got off on damn near choking women with their cocks. Sandra licks the head. She flicks her tongue underneath the head repeatedly. He’s close to cumming. Sandra uses her hand to pump his cock and help it along. The fat man puts his hands on the glass wall and braces himself. He’s ready.

“Cum in my mouth,” begs Sandra. “Please, cum in my whore mouth.” She means it. She needs it. She needs him. She doesn’t have to enjoy it, but she needs to swallow his cum.

“Alright, bitch, open wide,” says the fat man.

Sandra knows not to move. If he can fire directly down her throat, Sandra won’t have to taste it. She’ll get all of it. The fat man tenses up and cums. Sandra keeps her mouth wide, and puts a hand underneath her chin to collect any drop her mouth misses.

The fat man tries to pull away, but Sandra grabs his cock and milks out the last few drops. She shows him her mouth full of his cum, then swallows. He grins, and she lets go of his cock. She shows him an empty mouth, and he fades into the darkness to put his clothes on. .

The amber light in the corner flickers again. Another hole on the other side of the wall fills with a black cock. There is a knock on the door. Two men come in. One is hispanic and dashing. He has long, shoulder-length black hair and a clean-shaven face. He almost looks like a young Antonio Banderas. As he takes off his shirt, Sandra sees a large dragon tattoo on his chest. The other one is white and older, maybe sixty. He has a white beard and short white hair with his bald spot spreading from the center of his scalp. He has a bit of a belly and thin, knobbly arms and legs as he undresses himself.

Both the men move towards Sandra as she crawls towards the black cock across the room.

* * *

The groundskeeper pounded into Sandra’s pussy on Reyna’s bed. Sandra was bent over the bed, and the groundskeeper took her from behind. At least that way she didn’t need to look at him.

Reyna sat next to Sandra and kept looking into her eyes. Sandra never looked away from her goddess. She could imagine Reyna fucking her. She could imagine Reyna with a strap-on, or even a disgusting cock, ramming her from behind. Sandra loved to be taken by Reyna. She would give in to her goddess again and again.

“Oh, fuck,” grunted the groundskeeper. His intrusion broke Sandra’s fantasy. She wasn’t being fucked by Reyna. She was being fucked by a stranger. A strange man. A sweaty and gross strange man with his unprotected dick was sliding in and out of her pussy.

Sandra winced, and Reyna smiled. It was so uncomfortable. He was bigger than most dildos or vibrators Sandra used. It was like he wanted to hurt her, to break her, with his dick. She felt him bounce against her cervix and then pull back and slam into it again. Sandra’s eyes teared up, but she dare not close them. She had to keep looking into Reyna. That was the only way through. The only hope was to imagine Reyna at the end of all of this.

Patrick readjusted and pounded again. This time, light and pleasure flooded Sandra’s senses. He pounded again, and Sandra let out a little moan. “You like that?” asked Patrick.

Sandra said nothing.

“Answer him,” ordered Reyna.

“Yesssss,” hissed Sandra. “Oh yes.”

Patrick pounded again and again and again. Each time, more pleasure and electricity flooded Sandra’s body. She thrummed at a different frequency, like her body was rising from the bed by magnetism. Every point of her skin is buzzed. Sandra moaned like a whore, and Reyna smiled.

“Cock can feel good on your clit. It can feel good on your g-spot.” Reyna cupped Sandra’s face in her hands. She smiled with amused contempt. “But you don’t want that.” Sandra felt her fingers start to go numb. “You don’t like cocks.” The numbness spread down Sandra’s torso. The electricity was gone. Her whole body was limp and rubber, but Patrick continued to pound away. She felt nothing. “You’re a good little lesbian, aren’t you?” asked Reyna.

Sandra nodded.

“Cocks do nothing for you.”

Sandra nodded.

“Cocks bring you no pleasure.”

“Cocks bring me no pleasure,” repeated Sandra.

“Oh, but you’ll take cocks. You’ll take only cocks from now on,” said Reyna as she stood. “That’s the only use for a slut like you.”

Patrick pounded, but Sandra felt nothing. She’s numb to him. She only felt his dick pound into her cervix and the pain from each thrust. She only felt his thighs slap against her thighs. She only felt the sweat and dirt on him as it rubbed off onto her. And Reyna was gone. There was no light for her to look into.

“Why are you doing this?” asked Sandra through tears.

“Isn’t this what you wanted? To be used?”

“Not like this,” said Sandra.

“You wanted to be mindless. That means you don’t get an opinion.”

“Please.”

“I don’t need another lesbian. I want a cunt. If you want to be used, be a cunt.”

Suddenly, the light was back and burning into Sandra’s eyes. It wasn’t love or pleasure. It wasn’t peace or heaven. It was power. It was hate. It was something so cold and distant from her, so powerful, that it never needed her. It could use her, but it will never need her. It was hell.

“The only thing,” said Reyna, said the light, “for a cunt like you, that can turn you on is being used. The more used you are, the closer you get to cumming. But you won’t cum until I’m satisfied. You won’t cum until you’ve had cocks rub against your numb clit, your dead g-spot, or your slutty mouth.”

“When can I come?” Sandra asked the light.

“After five. Eat five loads of cum, and then you can orgasm.”

Sandra felt the light burn into her and the rhythm of Patrick’s fucking. “Don’t be so useless, cunt. Make sure he likes it. If he doesn’t like it, why would I give you more?”

* * *

Sandra pumps the wrinkly cock in her right hand while keeping the block cock in her mouth. Luckily, the one with the dragon tattoo is beneath her, giving her a ride up her ass. This is fine. Sandra is in control. Three more to go.

The old man will cum first. He won’t have control. Sandra keeps a steady pace with her hand, pumping fast, but slowing down at the tip and squeezing tighter as she goes over it. The old man is writhing and holding her head to steady himself. He’s close.

The black cock belongs to a thin black man on the other side of the glass wall. He can’t afford to come into the room. He’s huge and in Sandra’s mouth. She has to balance her focus between pumping, sucking, and riding. She gives this cock the most attention because he can’t do any work to help himself. The dragon beneath her can pump. The old man can pump. This man is trapped at Sandra’s whims. And it’s her will to swallow his cum.

His cock is huge. To take the whole thing, she’ll have to distend her throat. And it hurts that he can’t thrust it inside of her. She has to do it herself. She tries to pump with her hand or lick the tip as much as possible, but she knows she’ll deep throat him and almost choke on him in the end. It must be what She wants. It serves Her pleasure to choke Sandra on cock, and Her pleasure is paramount.

The dragon is huge. Sandra tries to go slow, bouncing up and down on him, but he won’t have it. He pistons and pumps inside of her. She’s thankful she’s numb to the distraction of pleasure, but she isn’t numb to being uncomfortable. He keeps calling her slut and whore in Spanish, and each insult spurs her on faster. It drives her to the edge, but no man can push her over it.

The old man moans and thick white cum shoots out his cock in ropes onto the side of Sandra’s face. She panics, and quickly slides the black cock out of her distended throat to turn and swallow as much of the old man’s cum as she can. She can’t miss a drop. She can’t start all over. She needs the cum. Sandra opens her mouth and starts scraping the cum in with her fingers.

To her left, the man behind the glass wall moans, and starts to cum without anyone touching him. Cum spreads all over Sandra’s face, neck, and chest. He grunts and pulls his cock away, but Sandra reaches out and grabs it.

“Wait,” she says with her mouthful.

The thin man and old man both wait while Sandra milks every drop from their cocks and carefully drips it into her mouth. Once she’s satisfied there’s nothing left, she releases them. The old man waddles back to his clothes, and the thin man disappears on the other side of the glass wall.

In all the fuss, Sandra stopped bouncing on the dragon. He pulls out of her and stands up. Sandra obsessively searches for every drop of cum on her body and cleans it up, wiping it off in her mouth. She swallows.

One to go. She hopes.

The dragon laughs. “Thirsty, slut?” he asks.

“Yes,” says Sandra. “I need more.”

“You like it?” he asks.

“Love it.” Sandra crawls on all four towards him, hoping it’s seductive. “I want yours.”

“You missed some,” he says, pointing to the floor near the glory hole.

Sandra turns around and scampers back to the glory hole. Her poise vanishes, she’s desperate. The dragon laughs as Sandra licks the floor clean with her tongue to make sure she gets every drop.

“You’re disgusting,” says the dragon. He starts to put his pants on. “Puta,” he says and spits at her. Sandra, confused and afraid he’s going to leave without giving her his cum, scampers after the spit and licks it up as well. If he wanted to call her a whore, she’d act like a whore.

“You like it,” she purrs.

“No one likes a puta.”

“You paid for a whore. You get a whore.”

The dragon puts on his pants and goes to the toy chest in the corner. There, he takes out a black permanent marker. He comes back to Sandra, leans down, and writes on her cheek. He drops the marker when he’s done. She looks in the mirror and sees ‘puta’ written on her face.

She turns around and sees the dragon leaving. “No!” she shouts. He turns around. “Don’t go. Please. I need you to fuck me.”

He laughs and shakes his head. “You’re probably diseased. I thought I paid for something classier.”

He turned to leave, but Sandra pounced on him. She tore at his pants and unzipped them. He didn’t stop her, though he could. He laughed.

“You want my cock?”

“I want your cum. Please,” begged Sandra as she sucked the tip of his cock. The taste was foul from fucking her up the ass, but it didn’t matter. She was so close. One more.

“You want my cum, puta?”

“Please.”

The dragon pulled his dick away from her. When she lunged for it, he slapped her hard. “You don’t deserve it,” he said as he climbed to his feet.

“Please, you don’t understand,” said Sandra, holding her cheek. “I need your cum. I literally need it.”

“Oh, I understand,” he said. “But I won’t let a diseased cow touch me.”

He turned and started pumping his cock. He stared at her while he did it with a smile on his face. His face clenched, his knees buckled, his stroking became faster and harder, and then thick white ropes of precious cum shot from his cock to the hard floor grey floor. He pumped a few more times, cleaned the tip with his finger, then flicked his cum onto the floor. He put his cock away, zipped up his pants, and left.

Sandra wasted no time diving for the precious seed. She licked it up as fast she could. One more to go. She was so close. The floor tasted like ash, but she was so close. She could feel the floor scraping her tongue, but this was the last one. She needs to cum. She’s on the edge.

The amber light in the corner flickers and the door opens. Maria comes into the room. She’s short and thin. Her tits used to be tiny before her owner forced her to get implants. Now they were stiff and perky, bolted on is what the other girls called them. Maria strides in with a uniform on: a lacy white top that shows her thin and chiselled belly, a pink and flowy skirt that reaches the floor. Her hair is long now, and she wears it in two buns one each side with wispy hairs dangling over her ears. She’s soft and beautiful on the outside, but Sandra knows she’s hard and relentless underneath the clothes. She’s perfect. She’s what Sanda has been looking for.

Sandra feels lust flood her body for the first time in weeks. Maria smiles when she sees Sandra’s face. “Nice, mark,” she says.

Sandra’s mouth is dry. Maria’s earned and forced curves entrance her. She imagines what Maria’s pussy must taste like. Or her tongue. Or her lips. Or her feet. Or her ass. Any part of her is the part Sandra needs.

Maria looks at the mirror and nods. The amber light flickers in the corner of Sandra’s vision, but she doesn’t take her eyes away from Maria. Music plays in the room. It’s soft electronic music with a definite beat. The music thrums, and Sandra feels the beat pulse with her heartbeat. Her vision flares with the beat and gets fuzzy around the edges. There is only Maria. There is only Maria and her hips. Maria and her tits. Maria and her curves. Her hair. Her body. Her pussy. Her pussy. Her pussy.

Maria sways to the music and closes her eyes. Sandra’s dance for Daddy was a mockery compared to Maria. She starts to salsa slowly and softly in place. Her arms raise to the sky. It’s not a striptease. She’s doing an ancient rite for their goddess. She’s summoning the sky and the earth. She’s calling forth rain and fire. She’s bringing fertility and hunger. She’s evoking lust and truth.

Maria’s hips starts to exaggerate more and more to the side. She shrugs her arms through the straps of her top and lets them fall to the side. With one hand, she holds up the top over her tits, and with another hand she raises it to heaven and twirls her wrist. She slinks closer and closer to Sandra, stopping only an inch a way. Sandra can touch her. Sandra can reach out and claim her. Sandra could pin her to the ground and grind her soaked pussy over Maria’s face, but it won’t bring Her pleasure. The amber light won’t allow it.

“Touch me,” says Sandra. Her mouth is dry and her breath is gone.

Maria ignores her and shrugs out of her top. Sandra gasps. She’s seen Maria naked before, years ago, but she’s so hungry. Her body has been a desert for weeks, and this is her first sight of water. Maria’s hips swing over Sandra’s lap, and Maria slides her thumbs into the top of her skirt.

“Please touch me,” begs Sandra.

Maria smiles and shakes her head. She slinks her knees down, slowly squatting and swaying before Sandra. As she descends, she lowers her skirt. When she stands, Sandra licks her lips at the sight of shaved pussy and the barbell hood piercing. Maria pushes Sandra’s legs together and stands over Sandra’s lap, not touching the slut. She begins to grind her hips and undulate her stomach, teasing Sandra.

“Please, touch me” whispers Sandra. “I need to be touched.”

Maria shakes her head.

“Can I touch you? Please? I’ll do anything. I’m so thirsty.”

Maria looks at the amber light, but it doesn’t blink. She shakes her head. Maria turns around and continues to ‘ride’ Sandra without touching her. Maria pops her ass, and Sandra uses every power of will she has not to put her hands on Maria’s waste, not to slap Maria’s ass, not to run her fingers along Maria’s pussy, not to die from desire.

“Can I touch myself?” asks Sandra, turning around to look at the amber light.

The amber light turns on and blinks.

Sandra’s hand fly to her soaked pussy. Maria turns back around and looks at the light. It blinks again. Maria sits on Sandra’s lap. She pushes her fake breasts together close to Sandra but doesn’t let Sandra touch them.

Maria bites her lip and moans. “Oh, yeah,” she whimpers. “You’re such a good slut. You suck cock real good. I got to watch, you know? With Her. She loves the way you suck cock. She loves the look in your eye when you swallow cum. She loves your hunger for it, your desperation.”

Sandra’s fingers can’t move fast enough. She’s so close. It’s been so long. Months.

“You’re such a good cocksucker, Sandra.”

“I’m such a good cocksucker,” moans Sandra. She’s close.

“Good girl,” whispers Maria. “Cum for her.”

Lightning explodes over Sandra’s body. Her legs twitch and shiver. Maria jumps away from Sandra and giggles. Sandra’s fingers keep moving, and with each circle, her body vibrates and pulses upwards. Her hips keep thrusting, lifting her up into the air like a woman possessed. Sandra starts to moan, but it comes out as one long gasp. Her breathe is thin and whistles as it passes through her clenched lips. Finally, Sandra collapses and is still. Her knees and thighs continue to tremble, but her slowly rising and falling chest is the only other sign of life.

Maria stalks towards her and picks up the permanent marker on floor where the dragon left it. She looks at the mirror and raises the marker. “Might I suggest a tattoo, goddess?” The light blinks, and Maria reaches down and writes on Sandra’s other cheek, right across from ‘puta.’ Maria finishes, drops the marker on the floor, picks up her clothes, and walks out of the glass room.

Sandra catches her breath and roles over. She sees clearly in the mirror, even distorted in the reflection, the word ‘cocksucker’ written on her cheek. She blushes with shame and truth. She needs to orgasm again. She feels the need already building in her. It’s a fire that never goes out. That means she needs five more. She needs cock and cum. She’s so close. Only five more to go.