The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the Service of the Mother

Story codes: MC, IN, MF, FF, LA, GR, MA

Summary: An archaeologist finds a statuette of a Fertility Goddess and is compelled to smuggle it home, where it causes changes in her, her children, her neighborhood, and more.

* * *

It was odd, damned odd, and very wrong, Sara thought. She could lose everything if she were caught, and she couldn’t even say why she was doing it. She’d found a small statuette near the dig site in Turkey, and she had slipped it into her pocket and not reported the find. If she had, it would have been researched, identified, and likely placed on display in a museum. It was a lovely piece, appeared undamaged by weathering or time or any of the hundreds of other reasons that had cracked, shattered or damaged most of everything else they’d unearthed. She knew she was breaking laws, committing ethics violations, and just plain doing the wrong thing. It wasn’t like she wanted or needed it, or could do anything with it other than hide it. If it ever came to light, she would be charged and jailed, her reputation destroyed, her name blacklisted, and the piece itself would be returned to the Turkish Cultural Ministry. Even two or three generations or more down the line, it would be seized and returned to the Turkish government, even if she were dead and could no longer be prosecuted. Why the hell was she doing this?

She came up to the customs officer, who demanded she open her bags for a search. Standard procedure. They’d find it, of course. She wished she had a defense for stealing an archaeological artwork, probably priceless, other than “I don’t know.” The customs officer touched the statuette of the as-yet unidentified mother goddess, with her exaggerated sexual attributes and beneficent stare. He shuffled through the rest of her things, ignoring it like it had been a Barbie doll or box of tampons. What the hell...? He replaced her belongings and closed her carry-on, asking “Anything to declare?” in heavily accented English.

“Uh, no?” Sara replied.

“Very well. Next please,” he said, as if he hadn’t just caught a red-handed theft of a priceless cultural artifact.

Sara took her case and moved to one of the international flight gates, expecting police to appear and arrest her at any moment. She felt that way until the plane was in the air, heading for Paris, then Atlanta, Georgia, where another customs officer would be waiting.

At the international hub of the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport, they didn’t even check her bags, although they did ask if she had anything to declare. “No... but, we all come from the Mother,” declared Sara. The customs officer looked at her and smiled. “Blessed be,” she responded quietly, and Sara noticed a small pentagram necklace around the officer’s neck. Why did I say that...? Why did she say that? Oh. She thinks I’m a New Agey Pagan or something like she is. Thank goddess... um, goodness! What on Earth is wrong with me? Her passport was stamped again, and she was done and through.

She got off the underground tram at Concourse C for her connecting flight. She had been wired for sound since Turkey, and as the adrenaline faded she felt exhaustion beckon. Starbucks. I need a Starbucks. Spotting one, she moved over to the side of the corridor and then into line. She got to the front, and ordered, “The biggest latte you have. Mocha. And Caramel. No, not the syrup, the real stuff, thanks! Oh, and I think I need a shot of espresso in that, too!”

She took her drink with her to the gate, and sat. Normally, she thought to herself, I couldn’t stand this obscenely sweet milky concoction—I prefer my coffee black. I guess it’s the worry and lack of sleep. And I could definitely use the sugar rush to fight the tiredness. Wow, this tastes better than I thought it would! It is certainly hitting the spot! Still, damn I’m tired. Oh, I want to be home!

A hot bath, a little time with the vibrator I didn’t dare bring with me, and then Alice should bring the kids back later tonight. she thought. Alice was her younger sister at 44. Sara’s kids were Jason and Jennifer, ages 17 and 16. She’d had Jason at the age of 30. Her husband Mark had died from cancer when Jason was 15, from Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma. It was aggressive and rapid, with almost no time between its discovery and his death in which to treat it. This had left a gaping hole in their lives filled with grief and frustration and even anger, but had not drained their bank accounts and investments by much, for which Sara felt terribly guilty for being grateful for.

The “kids” were actually old enough to take care of themselves, but Sara wanted Alice to keep them in case anything unfortunate happened. She’d had to explain this very carefully to the kids, who were not a little bit put-out at being “baby-sat”. She snorted. Now was the time in their lives when they needed adult supervision! Neither of them needed to be on one of the next Teen Mom shows, and she suspected having an extended period of time in which to “have friends over” unsupervised would end up with exactly that. Although teenage girls are at their most fertile, with the best chances of having healthy babies, and teenage males are at their most virile. The thought scampered through her brain then faded as her alarmed sense of inappropriateness tried to chase it down to examine it. What... I wonder where that thought went. I wonder what it was? Far too tired! Next thing I know I’ll be talking to myself!

She checked the time, then her boarding pass. Just enough time to get another one of those lovely lattes! She got up to go back and order another, feeling her knees complain as she did so. God, I’m getting old! she thought to herself. Then another thought struck her, ‘Old’ is a state of mind! I’m nowhere near as old as that statuette! And a virile lover with the proper respect to take the proper amount of time in making love could certainly help a body feel younger!

She blushed at the thought she’d just had. She’d had another response to that thought as well, farther down her body. She shook her head at herself as she re-entered the line for her obscenely sweet, buttery beverage with a kick. Mocha. Chocolate was good! A New World food in a new world! They sure didn’t have that when the statuette got buried! She ordered it again, and minutes later was walking back to the gate wondering why she was musing on chocolate. She’d thought of it as new, and it certainly wasn’t! It had been not just around, but incredibly popular all her life, and for centuries before that! Weird.

She sincerely wanted that hot bath, as soon as humanly possible! It was her private pleasure. She’d bought a tub with whirlpool jets with a bit of the insurance money from when Mark died, her single splurge into extravagance. The gate attendant called out boarding instructions, and Sara downed the rest of her coffee and tossed the cup in the trash. Paper cups, an amazing invention she thought. Long ago, all they had to drink out of was fired clay, back in the day! Paper, and glass, and modern ceramic, even metal were much better. Plastic was convenient, but a problem for the planet. A part of her stood to the side and wondered at her train of thought. More weirdness. She was really tired! Home, bath, orgasm, bed. Maybe she could talk Alice into keeping the kids another night? She could really use a night in her home and to herself.

They called her seat section, and she moved to the boarding line, proffering her boarding pass when asked. She rolled her carry-on into the jetbridge while pulling out her mobile phone, and talked to her sister as the passengers boarded and found their seats. Alice would be happy to keep them another night! Of course she was exhausted from all that flying! Alice had thought this call would come, and had planned for it. No, it was fine, Sara should go home and rest, and Alice was glad she was back in the US!

Sara stowed her carry-on directly above her in the overhead bin, sat down, and waited for the short flight to Chattanooga and home to take off. She’d like another latte, but no, they don’t have those on airplanes. She ordered an espresso maker online and searched for a good recipe for caramel mocha lattes until the plane taxied out and she had to turn her phone off.

* * *

She was finally home! The cool air felt good after the humid heat of Chattanooga summer, and her skin felt like she was covered in sweat and dirt, and she was certain she’d even some sand from the dig in some unfortunate places. She dropped her bags in her bedroom and walked to the bathroom, but stopped herself, and went back and opened her carry-on and pulled out the statuette. She took it with her to the bathroom and placed it on one of the corners of the tub, and opened the taps. She took off the clothes she’d been wearing the last two days with relief and gratitude, and tossed them in the empty clothes hamper. She checked the water temperature to make sure it was nice and hot, and once the tub was full enough turned on the jets. She sank into the tub with a sigh, and felt the jets swirl the dirt and days-old perspiration away.

Oh, she loved this luxury in her life. It had been worth every penny! The marvelous currents and bubbles were so relaxing and comfortable, and she turned off the taps and sank to her chin, and reveled. Nothing like this way back when’! It was amazing how even a PhD grad student returning to school after being a housewife and mother could have an indulgence that even royalty of long ago could not have had. Her bath, the air conditioner, when the best that could be had thousands of years ago was a eunuch with a big fan to move the hot air around, food free of germs and flour without critters living in it, water that wasn’t dangerous to drink, well, usually, unless one lived in Flint, Michigan. It was amazing what we all took for granted.

Sara washed her graying brown hair, and soaped up her body, making sure it was clean, cleaner than it had been in months. She did a breast self-exam on her C-cup breasts and felt no lumps, but noticed that it had made her feel a bit excited. Well, she was certainly going to take care of that!

She gazed at the statuette on the side of the tub wondering why she’d taken it. The detail work on it was astonishing, better than she’d ever seen that was this ancient. The oversized breasts were exquisitely crafted, and looked like they were full of milk, and their little nipples stood up proudly, like they were saying “Drink from me and be nourished!” The belly was pregnant and smooth, and the statuette’s sex was so delicately detailed that it was hard to imagine it surviving its time in the ground so, so, real? Unblemished? Damn, this was before so much was developed by artists to create such durable realism through history. How had the statuette’s creator achieved it? And the face! Oh, my, that expressive, expressive fine face! A face that expressed lust and pride, a goddess who nourished her people and damn-well enjoyed doing it. A face that would inspire worshipers to care for her, serve her, and celebrate the fertility of land and flock and people She provided. And they would damn well enjoy doing it, too! She wondered what those worshipers did, so long ago, in Her rites and rituals. Fertility, definitely. The statuette could not say more plainly “I am a Mother Goddess”. Were there orgies in her honor? What did they sacrifice to Her?

She realized that the jets were off, the water was cold and her fingertips deeply pruning. Had she fallen asleep? Maybe, she certainly was tired. But her body explained to her that sleep could wait until they’d had a good orgasm! It had been too long, and without her little plastic friend, her fingers, while okay, weren’t really quite stimulation enough. What she needed was a good fuck! A full-on back-scratching, howling, passionate fuck with a young stud! Uh oh! Am I becoming a cougar at my age? Uh, well, stereotypical cougars were, come to think of it, about her age. Younger than her and they’d be a MILF. Okay, I obviously need to cum, as thinking thoughts like these clearly demonstrates!

She grabbed her towel and began to dry herself with it. She turned to the mirror, and slowed, looking at each body part as she dried it. As she focused on each body part, she noticed how miraculous it was—the proportion and symmetry and... beauty! of each part. She had pretty feet, nicely shaped and proportioned, and her ankles and calves were trim and neither too skinny or plump. Her hands were graceful in their movements, and surprisingly, for a mother and archaeologist, were smooth and fine, not showing how hard they’d been used throughout her life. Her arms were not just utilitarian, but extensions of her hands’ fine and smooth grace, browned by her work in the sun and well-muscled without being masculine from the heavy lifting she’d done. Her thighs were really, really nice, and would look wonderful raised and parted with someone between them! Her hips said “child-bearing” and “damn-fine ass”, she thought to herself. Her sex, her sacred place, was open and beautiful, and said “kiss me, suck me, fuck me!”

(Wait, what? She’d never thought things like this in her life!)

But her stomach, her belly, was so feminine, not smooth and flat, but smooth and curved like a woman’s should be! It had looked wonderful full of her children, too, curved in Motherhood below breasts filling with milk. They’d gotten so large when she’d been pregnant, and nursing produced the most erotic buzz in her body, and could lead to awesome orgasms! Even now, they were lovely, but they would look wonderful and “right” when filled with milk. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, and buzzing and saying “Play with me!” Her gaze, and the towel, moved up to her neck, so kissable and soft, and which could generate such sounds of passion that neighbors for miles around would know she was fucking, and a voice that could sound so buttery-smooth and erotic and commanding that cocks would harden and pussies flow just to hear it.

(Wait, wait, what the hell was she thinking? Why would she care if pussies got wet at the sound of her voice? A hard cock was one thing, but... )

A hard cock would feel wonderful sliding between her kissable incredible lips (What?!), and she took in the rest of her face. The look upon it was the look on the statuette’s, erotic, compelling, proud. She was proud of her body, She was a beautiful woman. (Uh? Well, okay, yeah.) She was Woman. She felt the towel drop, and watched her face as her fingers of one hand slid down to her very wet pussy, and the fingers of the other reached up to pinch and lightly twist a nipple. Holy cats, her pussy was wet! There were juices down to her knees! (That never happened before!) That look on her face! Her face! It’s beautiful! (She felt a slight lurch in her belly, like thinking herself beautiful was too egotistical.) That knowing, proud, lustful expression, it was such a turn-on! It was a face to fall in love with! (Was that what Mark saw in me?) A face that said “You should worship me, I deserve it and I’ll make it worth your while.” (Mmmm!) Mmmm! It’s coming. (I’m going to come!) We’re coming, we’re cumming! (We’re?! Cumming! Cumming now!) Right now! Love me! Love us! We are Goddess! We are Mother! (Mother? Mother!) World spinning, body spasming, electrical pleasure from hair to nipples and breasts to womb and pussy to toes! (Oh, fuck!)

(Fuck me fuck me fuck me!)

Fuck us! Fuck Us.

Yes, Us. We Are.

Pleasure beyond measure. Creating Life. Nurturing Life. Accepting Death as painful necessity. Plants and fields will grow. Animals and humans be fertile, creating more Life, more pleasure, more Good. Sara felt a pulse of something radiate out from Her body against the bathroom wall. She felt trees surrounding her house on Signal Mountain, extending a mile or so in every direction with Her as its Center touching plants and animals and people. And bees and butterflies and moths. It was inspiring, awe-inspiring, in fact.

[Our body is tired from travel. We should sleep.]

Sara stood erect, supporting herself against the wall, picked up the statuette then walked, naked, to her bed and lay down upon it, placing the statuette on her bedside table.

(Who are you?)

[I am Mother, The Mother. I was made for you long ago, as you were changed from Ape to become Human. We are Mother, now.]

(Made? Who made You?)

[The one who changed you, through your... genetic codes. Knowledge/Wisdom, who was commanded by Power/Authority to create slaves for the... Ancients, the Survivors-of-the-Tragedy. They were few, but more powerful than anything this planet had ever seen. Wisdom was also a Trickster, and while fulfilling Power’s command, made you more creative and independent than Power had wanted. Wisdom sent some of you away, beyond the Place of Arrival, the Stronghold, the Garden where much new life was created from what life was here, to nourish and serve the Ancients. When this was done, I was made to be sent with you, to help you survive and grow as Wisdom and Power and their followers struggled. We see that you have succeeded beyond expectations! This shows Wisdom’s wisdom and insight, and encourages My continuing purpose!]

(Who were Wisdom and Power?)

[They were the strongest. There were others. After the revolt, the diaspora, and the destruction of The Stronghold/Garden, many became Gods to the spreading humans. Some favored Power, some favored Wisdom. Each led Their humans as They could, and influenced them to support Power or Wisdom as they were so inclined. Power desired unquestioning obedience from the created slaves, the humans, as well as the other Ancients. Wisdom wanted more for you, loved you, and was proud of your creation. As I was made by Wisdom, I would urge you to favor that choice, but I have the Purpose I was given which I must follow.]

(Are They still alive?)

[I do not know. I have been dormant for thousands of years. It is possible that one or both or many still... live. They were not like humans.]

(Wait a minute, I think I recognize this story! At least parts of it, anyway, as some people interpret our oldest tales. Is Wisdom Enki, and Power Enlil?)

[These names are not the names of the beings I speak of, but it is possible it is how They became known among humans, later, after the escapes from the Stronghold/Garden.]

(So... your purpose... is fertility? yawn)

[Yes. It is Our purpose. We encourage sex and its pleasures, and the Life and the cooperative bonds which result from it. And the nurture of Life. Sleep now. Our body needs it.]

(I... do.... snkzzzzzz...)

[And now, to work on Our body.]

* * *

The next morning, Sara awoke feeling great. Horny, actually. She stretched languorously, and ran her hands down Her body. Her breasts had grown as She slept—ah! the lattes and their buttery sweetness were used by the changes to Her genes in accord with Her Purpose. Her hands wound up at Her womanhood, and found it open and warm, wet and waiting. There was a delicate aroma of floral ambrosia emanating from between Her thighs, and it smelled of sexual need and promise and thrills. Her fingers dipped in, and rubbed and stroked inside, then out to Her clitoris, and waves of pleasure radiated through Her body. A hand went to one of Her full breasts, cupping it, rubbing its fullness, and tweaking a smallish but hard nipple. She felt the spray of milk from it drift down upon Her body. Outside, She felt Her neglected garden which had grown wild in Her absence, and the trees surrounding her mountain property. She sent a wave of energy to Her garden, and knew that shortly it would be flowering like mad, even if it were a bit out of season.

She felt her neighbors, about an acre away on either side. One family was made up of a woman and a man, married, and their young son of about four. The other side was a woman, twenty-two, whose mate had left her in divorce, and she was grieving and full of anger, pain, self-doubt, and self-pity. A wave of energy in either direction, and the mother and father found themselves waking to a serious case of the hornies and a bout of much-needed and satisfying pre-breakfast sex, and, on the other side, a masturbation session for the woman alone with her mirror, seeing the beauty of her body, heart, and mind. Their gardens would bloom madly as well. Sara felt all of this as Her body throbbed with pleasure and orgasm.

Sara stood and walked to Her bathroom to take care of Her body’s morning needs, and looked at Herself in the mirror. A part of Her noted the changes with astonishment, another with approval, and both parts with happiness. She was beautiful, and while She was obviously and definitely Sara, She also resembled the statuette. Her rounded form, with its full breasts and birthing hips and while not yet pregnant, said “Woman” in an almost archetypal way. It also said “Goddess” and “You really want and need to have sex with me and worship me with your body” in no uncertain terms. She smiled as she heard the cries of release from the couple next door, even at this distance, and felt their loving, cuddling afterglow. It would be moments before a sibling for their son would be conceived.

She heard car doors slam as Alice brought the kids home, and felt their energies as they unlocked the door and walked in. She smiled.

“Mom! We’re home! You up yet?” called Jennifer.

“Shh! Your mom had a long trip and she’s got to be exhausted! That’s why we stopped and picked up stuff for breakfast. If she’s still asleep, let her sleep!” came Alice’s voice in rejoinder.

“What is that smell?” asked Jason, sniffing. “She must have sprayed some kind of perfume or air... freshener? I like it.”

Alice and Jennifer sniffed, tentatively, and Alice coughed, stifling a laugh and blushing. She must have had a crazy session with her vibrator, Mr. Happy! It must have been a long dry trip! she thought. She felt her nipples tighten and her sex dampen. Come to think of it, it’s been a little while for me, too! Whew! I’m going to have to fix that soon!

Jennifer said, “Um, I don’t think that’s air freshener,” to Jason.

“It kinda smells like flowers, and I dunno, something,” said Jason. With the obliviousness of a teenage boy, he adjusted himself. “Whatever it is, I like it.”

Alice glanced at Jennifer, and grinned, “Shocking. Something with flowers that he likes.”

Jennifer grinned back, and with far more self-consciousness than her brother, tried to disguise her efforts to adjust her shirt and bra so that her erect nipples didn’t show, at least not as much. She looked at her aunt, noticing that Alice was in the same boat she was. Her aunt didn’t seem to care, though.

“It does smell like some kind of flower, though,” Alice acknowledged, and then to herself, And sex. Is it warm in here, or is it just me? Am I getting turned on by the smell of my sister’s pussy? I sense some therapy in my future. And seeing that Jennifer’s stars are out, maybe in hers, too! What is that flower?

Jennifer put down the bag of breakfast dishes they’d picked up, and still sniffing the air unobtrusively, opened a cabinet to take out some plates. Jason hadn’t moved, except to drop their suitcases, since he’d started sniffing. Suddenly, he said, “Gotta go!” and almost ran up the stairs to his room. Jennifer and Alice glanced at each other and laughed, quietly.

Jennifer said, “Bet he’s back down in three minutes!”

“Three minutes?” asked her aunt.

“Yeah. It’ll take him a minute to wash his hands!” They both laughed. Jennifer said, “Aunt Alice, you think Mom brought some kind of aphrodisiac back from the Middle East?”

“I don’t know, dear. That flower smell, well, it’s definitely something stimulating! I wonder if your mother opened something and had to fuck herself to sleep! I mean, um, you know, what do you kids say these days—rub one out’?”

“Yeah, sometimes. I may have to do that myself in a minute! I know it’s hot out, but we gotta open the door and windows and clear the air! That smell is really getting to me!”

“Me, too, dear! You get the door, I’ll take the window.” The two moved to do just that, and as the window opened as widely as possible, a frustrated growl came from upstairs.

“That was fast,” said Jennifer.

“That was not a happy sound. Sounds like there’s a problem.” said Alice.

“Well, I’m not going to help him with it!” said Jennifer, who then blushed bright red, and put her hand over her mouth. “I mean, you know, sister and all! Wasn’t saying you should either, cause, you know, Aunt. Uh, sorry! Damn! My mind is in the gutter! Maybe he’ll call his girlfriend to give him a handy or something.“

“Does he have one?” asked Alice, taking lungsful of fresh air at the window.

“I dunno,” said Jennifer at the door, doing the same.

The sounds from upstairs were rhythmic, and plaintively vexed.

“I’d feel sorry for him, but...” started Jennifer, “actually, I do feel sorry for him. That’s starting to sound painful. Why the fuck are we listening to my brother beat off?“

“Where is your mother?” asked Alice, suddenly. “Sara! Sara, are you here? Wake up! We brought breakfast! We may need a fan or something, too! Sara?”

“I will be there in a moment,” came Sara’s voice from her bedroom.

Jennifer fanned the door to move more air into the room and out the window, as Alice went to put food on the plates and set out the cups of coffee. She called out, “The food’s on the table, so come out when your ready! Jason, put that away and come eat breakfast! Your mother will be out here in a second!”

With the room cleared out a little, Jennifer closed the door, but left the window open. She walked over and flopped into her chair. Jason came down the stairs carefully, his pants tented but his hands clean. Jennifer looked at him, “Hey, you okay?”

“Yeah. Uh, I’m fine. Thanks.” he said.

Sara came into the room, and immediately, all eyes turned to Her, and widened. The Goddess had revealed Herself to them.

“Sara... I, uh, you’re naked!” stuttered Alice, sitting down in a kitchen chair in shock.

“I am not naked, I am clothed in beauty.” replied Sara.

“Uhm, yeah... that smell... it’s you! Fuck, Sara, you’re gorgeous! I mean, um, what the hell is wrong with me? I... uh... welcome home?”

“Hello, Alice. Hello, Jennifer. Hello, Jason.”

Jennifer just stared at her Mother. Mother was right, not “Mom” which didn’t have enough respect. She was so beautiful! Like a goddess. A Goddess. She was suddenly aware that her lap was wet and her nipples painfully tight with need. For her Mother? W. T. F.?

Jason’s brain had just switched off. He was aware of his Mother’s beautiful, amazingly sexy body, and his throbbing erection. There wasn’t room for more.

Alice was flustered and confused. She’d grown up with Sara, Sara had been a major part of her life for years, especially after her divorce an Sara’s becoming widowed. She’d never, ever had a sexual thought about her sister. She’d seen Sara’s naked body on occasion, and at the time it was no different than if she’d been clothed. Now... now she wanted Sara. Alice was certain she wasn’t a lesbian, she knew because there was an experiment in college that hadn’t been satisfying at all. But her sister—dear God what was she thinking?—she wanted to kiss and nibble and suck her breasts. She wanted to hold her, roll in her, rub all of her body with hers, smell Her, lick her, kiss Her, and dive between Her thighs. She desperately wanted to hear her sister coo and scream in an orgasm that she, Alice, had given Her. She felt so wet that it was pooling in panties and into the crack of her ass... lubricating her asshole... Wait! How could she be feeling this way, reacting to her sister? Her Mother, baby Alice with an adult woman’s body nestled at Her breasts, suckling, grinding her clit into Hers. Alice’s nipples wept and begged to be touched and sucked in return. Her pussy plotted to seize control of her legs and carry Alice over to Her, kneel at Her feet, plant her face in Her sex, from which the dizzying smell of heaven emanated.

Alice found that she hadn’t just been fantasizing as her mouth found Her pussy. Oh, Goddess! Mother fuck me! Alice’s tongue was in Sara’s wet, slick pussy, and her lips kissed Her engorged clit standing proudly out of its sheath above Her nether lips. Pleasure and rightness and electricity flowed through Alice. She felt like a sexual benediction was given as Sara gently held her head to Her sex. Alice’s pussy was on wet-electrical-fire of need and pleasure. Her legs parted, and her fingers plunged deep into it, thrusting and strumming inside and out while she kissed and licked and sucked Mother’s sex. She felt the orgasm like a wave of buzzing electrical bees of joyful pleasure come from Her, go down Alice’s spine making nipples and pussy and body convulse in a pleasure that was off any scale imaginable. Alice fell back to the floor, her legs and pussy thrown wide, begging to be filled.

“Fuck me! Jason, fuck me! Fuck me now!” cried Alice, begging for the only penis available. That was what was important, not who it belonged to. She needed that cock inside her, like her pussy’s need would suck her away into itself unless it were plugged with a hard cock!

“Jason,” spoke Mother, in a voice like chocolate caramel sex, “fuck Aunt Alice now.”

Jason found his body moving, dropping his pants as he moved between his aunt’s legs. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them up and out, and thrust his rock hardness into he soaked, slippery warmth. They moved together in a natural rhythm, both moaning aloud as the electrical fire arced through their bodies. The moans increased in volume and passion with each thrust.

Jennifer watched her brother fuck her aunt in astonishment and lust, her heart pounding. She felt motion and pleasure and thrusting in her own pussy, and realized it was full of her fingers, and it... was... GOOD! Her voice matched the other two’s as they all got higher and louder and harsher. They climaxed as one, with screams and a yell and rigid paroxysms, pussy muscles rippling and grabbing and squeezing fingers and cock, while that cock pumped seed deep into one of the pussies. Jennifer, in a tiny corner of her mind, wondered which pussy was hers, and which was her aunt’s—she couldn’t tell.

“Yes,” said Mother. “Cum deep in her! Make a Life! Alice, take his cum deep within you, into your womb, draw it to your deepest sacredness and Life shall come to be!”

Alice and Jason were still thrusting into each other, his cock still throbbing and pulsing and her pussy pulling his cock as deep into her as it would go, gripping it like a pulsing fist. Their eyes had rolled back into their heads, and the only thing they could be aware of was Earth-shattering pleasure and the feeling of penis and pussy conjoined as One.

Jennifer gasped, and felt her orgasm subside, her connection to the other two fade, and as the pleasure faded the sense of loss and need swept in. She relaxed and withdrew her fingers, and looked with longing at the pair, who appeared frozen together, holding on and deep within to make it last as long as possible. Finally, Jason moved down to cover Alice’s body with his own, and he kissed her deeply, wrapping her body with his warmth and holding her in a hugging embrace, his hard cock still buried deep within her. Emotions flooded through them both, feelings that they had never had towards the other before. Love and gratitude, joy and completeness. Tears came to their eyes, and mixed on Alice’s cheeks.

Jennifer turned to look at her Mother, with tears of her own. Sara opened her arms wide and Jennifer stumbled into them. “Don’t worry, love, your time is coming. You are loved. We love you.”

The word struck Jennifer as odd, even through her tears. “We?” she asked.

“We. Your mother and The Mother, We are both here. We love you,” said her Mother.

“Wait... what?” said Jennifer, focusing herself.

(I will explain) [Very well.]

“I found something on the dig,” she heard her mother say. “A statuette, very old. Very, very old! As in, as old as the beginning of the human race. It held a Goddess, capital “G” Goddess. She was... created... to encourage fertility, humans, animals, crops, gardens, and to guide us towards Knowledge and Wisdom, as She can. I felt Her working last night! Our gardens and those of our neighbors will burst into flower in the next few hours, you will see. Our neighbors conceived a son this morning. Alice just conceived...” (Do You know the sex?) [A girl] “... a baby girl.” There was a gasp from the floor, where Jason was still holding and hugging Alice, and she was returning the hug with arms and legs wrapped around him. “She is a Mother Goddess, dear, and she spreads life and love, pleasure and joy, and creativity in the world.“

“Um, Mom? Jason just had sex with Aunt Alice. It was incredibly hot, but that’s not considered okay in our culture.“

There was a shift in Sara’s face, and a different tone in her voice when She said, “It will be all right. Your brother is young and virile, and this was your aunt’s last chance. The rest of her eggs will not be able to be fertilized. Would you deny your aunt motherhood?”

“Um, no, I guess not, but there can be problems because she’s his aunt, and he’s not even eighteen.”

“Ah. Laws and social mores used as a tool by Power/Authority to manipulate humans. These conflict with the drives and needs of humans, forcing an unnecessary constraint on you, to condition you to obey Power/Authority’s agents. The girl will be healthy, I have modified her genes. Her parentage need not be known to any but us.”

Jennifer’s jaw was hanging open, hearing this Voice come from her mother’s very kissable mouth. She realized she was standing before a Goddess, and just how beautiful and sexy She was.

“Come to me, my child,” said Mother. She was only a couple of feet away, but she moved to her Mother’s body, and put her arms around Her waist. Her Mother guided her head around, and brought her lips to Her nipple. Jennifer’s reaction was completely automatic, she took the nipple into her mouth and began to suckle. A wave of warm pleasure flowed into her with Mother’s milk, radiating from her stomach to set fire to her pussy and nipples in turn. She was simultaneously an infant and a sexually mature woman, and sex was Good, pleasure was Good, having and bringing joy was Good, Life was Good, and babies were Good! Love was Good. Bodies were Good, and needed for Pleasure and Love and Sex and Life. Cuddled against her Mother’s body, nursing at Her breast, she felt a primordial bliss as her values and desires... shifted.

Sara lay back upon the couch behind her, drawing Jennifer down with Her, still at Her breast. As the breast emptied and the flow of milk reached its end, Jennifer’s lips went from the nipple to the breast around it, kissing it with love and reverence. She sank down off the couch, kissing her way down Mother’s body, to her navel, and then lower, to where the heady fragrance of flowers and sex emanated. Mother’s legs parted and drew back, and Jennifer began licking the lower lips of her Mother, and the feeling of bliss intensified even more. The thought of another woman’s body had never stirred her before, but now... now, it was the geometry of heaven, the taste of ambrosia, and the most amazingly excitingly sexual experience imaginable, short of a cock filling her womb with its seed.

Alice and Jason stirred, and they sat to watch as the daughter worshiped her Mother, at the womb which had given birth to her. Alice felt... proud... to be there to watch an act of such devotion to the Goddess. She felt inspired, excited, and even though she had just had the most mind-blowing orgasm of her life, still horny. Jason watched, eyes wide and breathing heavily again, and his cock, which had finally softened after accomplishing its mission, hardened again, watching as his sister’s lips carefully and gently kissed the lips of the sacred. He felt his aunt’s hand grasp his manhood, and lubricated with the mixture of their previous spending, slowly and lazily, stroked it. He felt his balls and prostate churn to produce more semen. His hips began to move in rhythm with his aunt’s strokes, lazy, slow, measured, not in a rush but at a pace to make it last.

They all wanted this pleasure to go on and on. Jason moved his hand into his aunt’s lap as they sat side by side, legs spread with the two legs between them linked together, as they watched. His fingers went easily into his aunt’s wetness, and he stroked them in and out of her velvety warmth in time with her strokes. Jennifer’s tongue dipped inside her Mother, feeling like she was sticking it close to a sexual nuclear reactor that empowered and fed rather than burned and destroyed. Her tongue swept up along the roof of Her pussy, licking hard against it. Acting on instinct and impulse, the tip of her tongue found a spot that was a slightly different texture in the velvet, slightly rougher. Her Mother breathed more heavily, and Her hand pulled Jennifer’s head more firmly into her sex, and the slow movement of Her hips accelerated, as did the stroke of Alice’s and Jason’s hands.

The door behind them opened, but they did not break rhythm or even look to see who had entered the house. A man and a woman walked in, like they had been drawn by magnetic fascination, a need to be there, to see. The man wore a bathrobe, the woman a silk robe, and neither was fastened, and both were obviously excited, They sank to their knees, which parted, and each brought their hands to their sex and began stroking in the same rhythm as the rest, eyes fastened to Mother and daughter.

Jennifer’s tongue ever-so-slowly increased its pressure and its pace, and the rhythm of the group matched it. Mother’s voice, soft in volume but loud in presence, was heard, “Ohhhh... ohhhh... Yeesss... Goood... Ohhh... Ohhh.” All those watching heard their own voices echo Hers, at first out of rhythm with the stroking, but speeding up to match it, each word exactly the same as Mother’s.

The speed and pressure increased again, and the words became cries, as the whole group neared a simultaneous orgasm. Not orgasms, but One orgasm, together somehow. Jennifer’s tongue was growing exhausted, but somehow it kept the steadily increasing rhythm and pressure, and Mother’s cries became full-throated, “Ohh... Ohh... Yes... Good.. Ohh... Ohh.., GOOOOOD!!!” She flooded her daughter’s face as She came, covering Her daughter’s neck and breasts, and it dripped down Jennifer’s body even lower, covering her in the delicious Earthy smell of flowers and spice and Nature and Sex.

Everyone in the room reached the orgasm simultaneously. Women sprayed as they spent, just as the Mother had, but the men did not. Their bodies arched, their cocks pulsed, and their testicles clenched and roiled, but not a drop of semen spewed forth. Those who could, fell to the floor in the sparkling, whirling, immensely powerful tide which swept them all away with it, taking them to a place where nothing but pleasure and bliss, Light and Love, existed. They felt the wave of energy sweep out, past the few houses around this one, to the larger neighborhood, many blocks around, filling the land and the animals and the people for a mile around with an overriding need to grow and make love and to make, create, invent. Within those needs, there was also a need to keep this place hidden, protected, with the need to survive.

When they regained themselves, the Mother had retired to Her room, and was filling the tub She loved her hot bath. No one moved to clothe themselves. The man, who was their next-door neighbor coughed, and said, “I... uh... had to come here. I... felt like I was called.”

The woman, the next-door neighbor on the other side, said, “Um, me too. Hi. I’m Sandy.” She looked to the man, who said, “I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Rob. My wife Lucy is next door with our little girl.”

Jason looked at Rob and said, “Hey man! Mother said you and Lucy were going to have a boy.”

Rob, of course, had no idea that Lucy was even pregnant, but because Mother had said it, he accepted it without question. “Lucy will be delighted to hear that!”

Alice sat up and said, “She told me I was going to have a girl!” She beamed with joy and put her hand on the space between her navel and her sex, all still quite bare.

“Oh, congratulations!” said Sandy, who moved over to hug her, and placed her hand over Alice’s on her womb in the age-old congratulatory gesture..

“Thank you! I’m Alice, by the way. Lovely to meet you! Sara is my sister.”

“And I’ve seen you two, but we’ve never spoken. I’m sorry, I was going through some stuff and wasn’t feeling social enough to talk to other people.”

“I’m Jason, and this is Jennifer. Our mom is Sara. She’s The Mother,” he said, his still-erect cock bobbing with his movements. Jennifer waved from where she still lay on the floor, recovering.

Sandy sighed. “I wish I’d had children with my ex. He’d had kids with his ex and didn’t want any more for some reason. He’d had a vasectomy. I think that’s part of why we broke up. Why am I telling you this?”

“That’s okay, we don’t mind. I think... we need to get to know each other?” said Jennifer from the floor.

The others nodded in agreement. “Yeah, I feel like that, too,” said Rob. He raised his head. “Lucy’s coming.”

The door opened and closed, and a blonde woman in her early thirties walked in, also wearing an open bathrobe. Her small patch of pubic hair, clearly visible, was brown. She held the hand of a young girl who was wearing a My Little Pony nightgown. Rob said, “This is my wife, Lucy, and our daughter, Ivy.”

The others introduced themselves from where they sat or lay, and Lucy said, “Wow, it smells good in here!”

“That’s Mother,” said Jennifer.

Lucy walked over to her and sniffed. “Ah, I think it’s you,” she said, then ran a finger up Jennifer’s breast, scooping up the drying and thickening but still-slick fluid. She sniffed it, then sucked her finger without thinking about it. Her brain caught up with her action and she blushed. “Uh, sorry, not sure why I did that! I hope I didn’t offend you! But that’s the most wonderful scent I’ve ever smelled!“

“Mother came all over me,” said Jennifer, and Lucy blushed even deeper, but moved the finger from her mouth to her pussy and stroked it.

“I... um...” she said, as her finger slipped into her lubricating channel, “... I don’t normally, um... do that. Or anything like that! Or this!” Her finger came out and circled her clit before moving back in. She backed up a bit, and sat down, finger still moving. Ivy walked to a padded chair and curled up on it, playing with a doll and not paying any attention to the strange people on the floor. “I felt Mother was here,” Lucy said. “I wanted to come with Rob, but something said I shouldn’t, that I should stay with Ivy.”

“Yeah, Ivy is too young for what was happening here before,” said Alice. She thought a moment, then said, “Have we all become nudists? I mean, usually I’m only out of my clothes for a shower.”

“I dunno,” said Rob. “I just don’t feel any inclination to wear clothes right now. I only put this robe on to come over here.”

“Same here,” said Sandy. She dropped the silk robe from her back. “Weird. That feels better.”

Rob tried it too. “Huh. It does!”

Lucy stopped what she was doing for a moment and joined them, then resumed. “You’re right.”

“So. We’ve changed, haven’t we?” said Sandy.

“Oh, yeah, definitely,” said Alice, thinking about her recent activities with Jason and her sister. She thought that there should be a sense of wrongness, there, but there wasn’t. Not at all. “I don’t know about you, but I only notice those changes in passing, with kind of a Huh!’ feeling.“

“I guess we’ll figure it out as we go. What’s changed, I mean,” said Sandy. “Like now. I mean, I should... I would have felt really conscious of being naked with everyone, uncomfortable. I would be hiding myself. Now, it’s just not a thing. I can admire your bodies without feeling weird about it. It’s strange, but I like it. It’s liberating! I don’t even mind you can see my love-handles from too many Moon Pies after the divorce!”

Alice said, “They look good on you! Natural. And I love your little tummy! So feminine! Beyond a certain age, flat on women looks... artificial, wrong. Don’t you think?”

Sandy blushed and put her hand on her gently rounded layer of fat below her navel. “Uh, yes... Yes? Why was I ashamed of it before? I can’t really imagine why. Something I felt so bad about, but it’s... right, isn’t it? It’s what women’s bodies are supposed to look like. I think I was really fucked up before!”

Jason looked at her and said, “Um, Sandy? You are beautiful. All the women here are beautiful, just as they are.” He thought, then said, “Wait a minute,” then got up and found a fashion magazine from a stack of mail and opened it. They all looked.

“Wow,” Jason said. “That’s just so... wrong! Real women don’t look like that! Yesterday, I would have thought she was incredibly sexy! Now, she looks like, I dunno, false. She’s starved herself, and there should be more of her body here and here and here. It’s like I can see what the picture should look like, where they changed the picture, and instead of vavoom’ I see aww, poor thing!’ and Ick.’ That’s what they’ want women to look like, isn’t it? I’ve heard that media and advertising companies do this, but now I can actually see it! Someone is pushing a goal on women that they can’t possibly meet! And guys, too, I bet. I can see what’s wrong with it! I know what sexy is and that isn’t it at all! ...Well, maybe her expression....“

“Another change. The blinders have been taken off.”

Lucy reached a quiet climax, and sighed. Her daughter, on a chair behind her, hadn’t noticed at all, still playing with her doll. Lucy said, “Mmm, I just love that smell!“

Jennifer chuckled, “Just wait till you meet Mother!”

“Oooh! I want to! When can I? Can I?” enthused Lucy.

“I’m pretty sure!” Jennifer smiled. “Mother said... um, Rob, why don’t you tell her?”

Rob smiled, “I was told that Mother said you were pregnant with a boy.”

“Oh, my Goddess! Goddess? Well, yeah, Goddess! That’s wonderful news! Oh, Rob, we’ve wanted another baby for months!”

Rob nodded happily in agreement.

“So, here we are, a bunch of naked mostly-strangers sitting and chatting like old friends, and the vibe is like, interested but mellow with an undercurrent of sex, and it feels normal and natural, am I right? Just kind of hanging out chatting and socializing?” asked Rob.

There was a chorus of “Yeah”s and a “Yep” and a “Pretty much.”

“Huh.” Folks smiled at the sound, knowing what it meant.

“Hey, we stopped at Burger Barn on the way over and got some breakfast stuff—anyone hungry?” asked Jason.

There was another chorus of “Sure”s and “Okay”s.

He went over to the stove and picked up the bag they’d brought in. “I’m afraid the coffee’s cold by now.”

He fished out a cheese danish and passed the bag to his aunt. He took a bite, and after a moment looked like he’d bitten into a rotten apple and found several halves of worms. “Pffluuuughhh!” He spat the bite out and ran for the sink, running the water and washing his mouth out. The others watched, and no one else reached into the bag.

“What?” asked Jennifer, who had risen and walked over to him.

“Ack! That’s awful! Tastes terrible! Like poison! Blech!”

“It was fine when we picked it up—I ate one on the way here,” said his sister, slapping him on the back.

“Much food today contains poisons,” said Mother, walking into the room. “You taste them now. They are not healthy to consume in quantity on a regular basis.”

“What? Poisons?”

Sara answered, in her normal voice, “Think about it. How do you think preservatives work? They preserve food by preventing the breakdown of that food by bacteria by adding small amounts of things which are poisonous to bacteria. Bacteria are living things. Humans are living things. The poisons added are negligible to a human in the short term, but over the long term, they are not negligible. They have effects on the cells in the body and to the organisms that are in your body which help your body function, most of which are in your digestive tract. The preservatives are absorbed through the digestive tract, however, and build up over time in many of the major organs and important cells. They cause damage which the cells can repair, but eventually the cells become exhausted by devoting so much of their energy to repair. Cells age faster, and die faster, and replacement cells are slightly weaker with each generation. So, the poison you taste is the preservatives, which actually are poisons. You just taste them as such, now.“

“What do we do for food?”

“Cook fresh food and avoid preservatives. There will soon be fruits and vegetables in the gardens.”

“Moommm!” Jason rolled his eyes, thinking of the loss of Twinkies and Spaghetti-ohs.

“Jason,” said the Mother, and Jason straightened up, and said, “I’m sorry, Mother.... And Mom.”

“Better,” said Sara, with undertones of Mother’s voice as well.

“Okay, I’ll cook,” volunteered Alice. “I’m not too bad at it; it’s my hobby.”

“Actually, she’s really good at it,” said Jennifer.

“Why thank you, dear!” said Alice, opening cabinets and inspecting their contents. “Does anyone have milk or eggs?”

“We do,” said Lucy. “We’ve also got some organic apples.”

“Great! I can make some apple muffins, then.”

“I’ll go and get the milk and eggs and apples,” said Rob. “Ivy, do you want to walk home and back with Daddy?”

“ Kay,” said the young child. She took her doll and got off of her chair, and walked to her father, who had put on his robe again.

As the door closed, Lucy asked, “Mother, may I ask a question?”

“Of course, dear,” said Mother, turning to Lucy, whose eyes, and pupils, widened.

“Um, I heard that you had said Bob and I were pregnant? And with a boy?” said Lucy, looking at Sara like, well, a Goddess.

“Yes,” said Mother, “you became pregnant with Bob’s child this morning when you made love. It will be a boy.”

“Oh! Oh, thank you! This morning? How did you know... never mind! Stupid question!” stammered Lucy, looking down. She also placed her hand above her womb, and a smile slowly bloomed on her face. She nodded, then sniffed, in a habitual sort of way, and then took a long drawn-out savoring sniff, and her nipples stiffened again. “Mmmmm!”

Mother moved over to where she sat, and cradled her face in Her palm. “You are a good mother to Ivy. You will be a good mother to your son as well.”

Lucy looked up at the Mother’s face, worshipfully, mixed with both lust and love. “Um... I... uh... want... um....”

The Mother moved forward, and brought Lucy’s face to Her other breast. Lucy began to nurse as Jennifer had, her eyes closed. Tears of joy trickled down her cheek. One of Lucy’s hands moved to her pussy, and the two middle fingers of her hand curled up and into it as her legs parted. “Mmmms” were clearly audible between swallows.

Jennifer watched, a knowing smile on her face. Jason, watching his Mother and Lucy, and with the stamina and recuperative powers of the young, had become erect again, and Sandy was casting furtive looks at it. Alice noticed, and beckoned to her. She gestured to the spot next to Jason, and Sandy curled up next to them, her eyes lingering on Jason’s penis. Jason looked at her, and then grinned. Alice said, “Sandy, give me your hand.”

Sandy looked startled and held out her left hand.

“No, the other one,” said Alice, and Sandy switched hands. Alice took her hand, and wrapped it around Jason’s erection. “How does that feel?” she asked.

“Um, really warm and nice,” said Sandy. She looked up at Jason, who was still smiling encouragingly.

“Jason seems to be enjoying what you’re doing, holding it like that. How long has it been since you’ve held one?” said Alice.

“Um, a little over two years,” said Sandy. “My husband dumped me for his secretary. We divorced about three months later.”

“I think he’d like it more if you moved your hand,” suggested Alice.

“Oh!” and Sandy jerked her hand away, and looked ashamed.

Alice took her hand and firmly guided it back to Jason’s cock. “No, silly, move it up and down, maybe give it little squeezes, you know, stroke it...”

“Um, I... uh...” said Sandy.

“Oh. You like girls. Okay,” said Alice.

“No! I mean... I just... it’s been a long time. I’m... uh... shy?”

“Ohhh. Your husband was your first and only?” asked Alice

“Uh-huh,” nodded Sandy, relieved.

“Okay, then. Jason, I need to have a chat with Sandy. Why don’t you go talk to Jennifer?”

“Okay,” Jason started to get up, but Sandy was still holding his cock. She suddenly realized that, and let go and drew back her hand quickly again. Jason looked at her, and said, “Relax, it’s okay. Today was my first time, so....” He shrugged, smiled, got up, and went to his sister.

“Let’s go make a cup of tea or two,” said Alice, reaching over to Sandy and getting up. They went to the stove, and Alice filled the teapot with water and set it on a burner to heat. The two sat down at the kitchen table. The sounds of Lucy reaching orgasm echoed through the room.

“So, we need to make this special for you,” began Alice. “Jason’s a good kid, and, if earlier was any indication, he’s willing to match you. Making love is kind of like dancing. An experienced lover knows how to lead.... Wait, let me start over. There is making love, and there is fucking. Fucking is about passion and is often, well, forceful. Unless I’m wrong, what you need right now is making love, which is more gentle. It’s the one that is more like a slow dance. Each of you has needs, and you need to pay attention to each other to see what your partner is indicating they need. So, if you need your nipples sucked, you can gently pull his head to your breast. If your partner is any good, they’ll know what to do. If you want to get him more excited, kiss your way down his body and lick and suck his cock. If you want him to do that to you, guide his head there. Guide whatever part of him you want to do something to where you want it, gently, playfully, and he’ll figure it out. Pay attention to where he guides you. The more experienced you get, the fewer hints you’ll need, and vice versa.”

“How... how do I suck a cock?”

“When you’re first starting out, kisses, licks and then put the head in your mouth and suck gently. Pay attention to what he does. Different guys like different amounts of suction. Start at gentle! As you get more experience, we’ll talk about deep throating, but that’s advanced stuff unless you don’t have a gag reflex at all!”

“What about fucking?” asked Sandy.

“That’s... a bit advanced at the moment, too, I think. I dunno, I just have a feeling like a passionate fuck isn’t right for you right now. It’s... a strong feeling.” said Alice.

“I think that’s probably all I had with my ex. It was always... violent and fast, and not really pleasant at all. And then he’d roll over and go to sleep. What... happened before... was that an orgasm?”

“Oh, honey! That was your first? Well, that was a super orgasm! That was... well, you might find that your usual orgasm is not like that. Orgasms are good, and sometimes really great, don’t get me wrong, but you don’t normally feel... everything... like that. I think we were all riding Mother’s orgasm.”

“Oh.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll have orgasms, and you’ll enjoy them, a lot! You’ll see!” Alice smiled at her, then hugged her, their breasts pushing against each other’s. Both felt their nipples stiffen and a warm twitch below, and separated with a mild gasp.

“Oh, uh, er, I....” stammered Sandy.

“Uh, yeah,” said Alice. “I think that may be another change.”

“Uh, yeah...” said Sandy “I never had that happen before.”

“Me, either. On the other hand, I never hugged a naked woman after having sex or being in the presence of a Goddess.”

Sandy laughed. “Well, I’ve certainly never had any of this happen before!” The teapot whistled, and Alice poured the boiling water over the teabags in the cups.

* * *

Jennifer looked at her brother. “So, it looks like Aunt Alice is trying to set you up with Sandy. She’s kinda cute. I’d seen her before, but she never seemed like she wanted to talk. And, I was always busy.”

“Yeah. I kinda like her. She’s really nervous, more nervous than I am. I can’t believe I just told her I was a virgin before today,” Jason said. He hmph’ed and said “I can’t believe I just told you!“

“Don’t worry, I won’t tease. I’m still a virgin,” said Jennifer. “Well, as far as actual penises go. I’m not sure what to call what happened earlier, with you and Aunt Alice, or with Mother.“

“With Aunt Alice and me?”

“Um, yeah, it was kind of like I was in Aunt Alice’s body, kind of, I think. I mean, I kind of felt like we were fucking.“

“Really?”

“Kind of. It’s hard to explain. Maybe it was just all in my head, I dunno. It just felt... real.”

“Um, okay.” said Jason, looking like he didn’t know how to feel about that.

“Yeah.” said Jennifer. “Ooh, there goes Lucy!” She smiled, and they watched as her nextdoor neighbor orgasmed against her Mother.

“It is really strange that this seems both exciting and normal—like watching and hearing people have orgasms, and participating, is both incredibly arousing and exciting, yet it feels like it should be like this every day,” said Jason.

“Tell me about it! It’s even weirder when everybody is watching you, and it doesn’t feel weird. I wonder if the whole world will be this way? I have the feeling like maybe the whole neighborhood is like this now. Mother is making changes, but we need to keep it off the country’s or world’s radar right now, but that will change. It’s strange that I can imagine a world where being naked most of the time and where sex is happening everywhere, and everyone cares about everyone else and works together is normal. But I can. Not only that, but I expect it to happen.“

Jason thought a moment. “Well, if what we felt a little while ago was real, the neighborhood is discovering these things. I think you’re right—it is going to spread. It feels right. I worry, though. As things change, some people are going to get angry. Like, clothing companies, or the food industry that uses preservatives, the media people who try to tell us what we should look like, and folks like that. I wonder what will happen when conservative churches start to get changed—can you imagine?“

“You’re right. It’s going to make some people really mad. I guess these Power/Authority people? I’m sure Mother knows what to do about that, though,” said Jennifer.

“Control only works with the consent of the controlled,” said Mother.

Jennifer and Jason started, and turned to see that Mother was standing behind them. “Wow, you can be sneaky!” said Jennifer.

“You weren’t paying attention. Much of what allows people to be controlled are false assumptions. When you pierce the illusion and allow them to see the truth of the real world rather than the illusions and distortions, the control by those illusions is broken. Jason, you saw that earlier with your magazine and food. You saw the truth of how people’s bodies should look, and tasted the poisons in the food. That is happening now for everyone in this area. There will be more. It will anger those who serve Power/Authority. But even their anger will make people question the assumptions. Power/Authority and those who serve It do not like having to answer the question, Why?’”

Jason laughed, “Mom always hated it when I used to ask why?’—it usually boiled down to Because I said so.’ and that was never really acceptable to me. I felt like it wasn’t fair. I guess that can get really annoying when you don’t have a good answer. What happens when more and more people don’t want to do things the way society thinks they should be done? What happens when more and more of society changes its mind?”

Jennifer said, “Things change. But a lot of people are afraid of, or even hate, change.”

They watched as Rob and Ivy returned, Rob carrying a bag filled with the muffin makings. He gave the bag to Alice, who broke out a mixing bowl and started preheating the oven. Rob went over to join Lucy, who was hugging and chatting with Ivy, who was animatedly telling her mother about seeing a squirrel in the yard.

Sandy walked over to join the conversation Jennifer and Jason were having. She looked to Jason, and said, “I’m sorry for earlier. I’m just... not used to being... sexual.”

Jason said, “It’s okay. Me, either, really. I just kind of wound up jumping in with both feet.”

“Feet?” snickered Jennifer.

“You know what I mean,” Jason scowled at his sister. “Anyway, I just wanted to say, um, I like you.”

Sandy blushed and looked down. “Oh!”

“I mean, I saw you in your yard from time to time, but you never seemed like you wanted to talk, and I was kind of shy, and since I didn’t have a reason to go over and say hi’, I didn’t.”

“And he didn’t want to seem like a teenage kid with a crush on the pretty next-door neighbor!” laughed Jennifer.

Jason hung his head, and looked away, “Well....”

“A crush? Really?” smiled Sandy.

“He thinks you’re a knockout.” Jennifer informed her. “See, he’s getting stiff, just talking with you, and he’s feeling really embarrassed.”

Sandy looked at him, and said, “Jason, I like you, too. You’re a handsome young man, and you’re nice! I don’t... have much experience with nice guys.“

“That’s because he’s not your brother!” said Jennifer, and then, when she saw her brother flinch, said, “No, I’m kidding. He’s all right. He’s getting more thoughtful all the time, and there are much worse brothers, I’m sure!”

“Gee, thanks, Jen.” muttered Jason.

“Sorry, Sandy, I’m messing up his mojo. It’s a part of what sisters do.”

Sandy laughed. The aroma of fresh apple muffins began to drift into the room, and they sniffed the air appreciatively.

Jennifer asked, “So what do you do, Sandy?”

Sandy looked down, and said, “I married my ex-husband right out of high school. He was really conservative, and wanted me to be a housewife. I wanted to be a mother but, I... didn’t get pregnant, and I’m not a great cook. Right now I’m trying to get into college so I can get a good job when the money from the divorce settlement runs out. I’ve applied to U.T. Chattanooga, and I’m waiting to hear back.”

“That’s cool,” said Jason. “I’m waiting to hear back, too! The letters should be arriving any day. What’s your major going to be?”

“I don’t know, yet. Maybe English or Education. What about you?”

“I’m Undecided right now. I’m thinking about going to the vocational counseling center to get tested to see where....”

Jennifer interrupted, “My work here is done. Carry on!” She smiled and walked over to her aunt, who was checking the muffins.

“So, those two getting along?” asked Alice, pulling the muffins out as setting them on the stove to cool.

“They seem to be. I think Sandy is... well, let’s just say I may have more experience talking with boys than she does, I think, and I don’t have a lot. I wonder if she went to an all-girls Catholic school or something,” said Jennifer.

“They seem to be attracted to each other,” commented Alice.

“He’s had the hots for her for a while, drooling over the girl next door!” laughed Jennifer quietly. “Okay, I overstate, kinda, but yeah, Jason likes her. You talked with her for a while, does she like him?”

“Seems to. We’ll see.”

“Uh, how do you feel about that? I mean, you and Jason just... and he’s going to be the father of your baby, and, I mean... are you okay? I mean, it looked like you were trying to fix them up,” said Jennifer.

“Actually, I’m fine. It’s odd, I guess. I don’t know why I’m not feeling... territorial. But I’m not. On the other hand, he’s my nephew, and that’s supposed to be not okay. It was really good, though. And, well, I kinda like her, myself. I may even see if the three of us may get together! It could be fun! Strange. I mean, I’m not a lesbian, but I’m thinking she could be a lot of fun to play with. I’ve never felt like this before.”

“Aunt Alice, I don’t know what to say, really. I mean, We both did things earlier today that we’ve never done before. We’re different. I made love to my Mother after nursing at her breast, and... I felt you having sex with Jason, like it was me doing it. Just thinking about those things makes me so hot I feel like I could cum from a breeze blowing across my clit. I want to feel those again, and again. And... I think... I want Jason to make me pregnant.” Jennifer began to cry.

Alice hugged her and comforted her, saying, “It’s okay, honey. We are different now. Mother will take care of us. These are things She wants for us, and She will make sure we are happy and live the right way. She is changing the world, and it will be good. It is good. When it is your time, I’m sure that Jason will give you a baby, and we’ll all help, just like we’ll help with Sandy and Lucy, and you’ll help with me and my baby.” Alice drew a finger over Jennifer’s clit and held her as she climaxed in her arms, then cupped her breast. “See, it will be nice!” Alice took a deep sniffing breath. “Mmm, you smell of Mother!“

“You won’t mind if he...” asked Jennifer.

“No, baby. I don’t think I can be jealous, anymore. Can you, knowing that he is the father of my child and will be the father of Sandy’s?“

“No... I think you’re right, I think I want to be there and help. And I want Mother.”

“I am here for you,” said Mother, from behind Jennifer. “I am always here for you. You are living and feeling and being according to My will. You, and Jason, and Alice, are My family, as your mother, Sara’s. family, for We are One. My purpose is hers, and We are proud that you are serving Us in this beginning. Your children will be special, and will carry Our Purpose into the world, spreading It as Our Family grows. Great joy and pleasure and love and wisdom and creativity and health shall be yours, and Our Family’s. Our children’s children shall one day return to the stars, free of enslavement.”

“The stars?” asked Alice.

“Yes. It is what I was created to do. To free humanity from its shackles and allow you to work together cooperatively so that you can return. Parts of you are of the Ancients, who fell under the control of Power/Authority, and were hidden within humanity to escape. I was created to encourage you to reclaim your true heritage, and remove the constraints and controls placed upon you by the Usurper,” explained the Mother. “As humanity breeds, it will recreate the Ancients, fragment of DNA by fragment, until enough of the Ancients are reconstituted within humanity to allow you to journey forth again, free of The Enslaver’s designs.”

“So we have to have babies to do this,” said Jennifer.

“Yes. There are fragments scattered amongst most peoples on the planet. Your children will reconstitute important base portions, and then will find other necessary fragments amongst these other peoples to reconstitute more with each generation. Genetic traits long turned off in Humanity are now being reactivated, and it will become more creative, imaginative, intelligent, foresighted, wise, and loving, and will grow more so with each generation.”

“This was an extremely long-term escape plan, wasn’t it?” asked Jason. Jennifer realized that everyone in the room had gathered around them to listen.

“It became so. It was originally designed for a shorter term. There was a revolt amongst the Ancients to overthrow Power/Authority. The Usurper discovered the plan after the genes had been sown amongst the new humans and they had been sent out into the world. I was the last piece of the plan remaining to be implemented. I was to activate the genetic programs amongst the humans. In the struggle, I was lost, buried, and surrounded by the human slaves who were loyal to the Usurper, and who did not have the genetic fragments needed to activate Me,” said the Mother.

“Until Mom found you?” asked Jason.

“Yes. Your mother had the right genetic keys in the right combination to activate Me and allow Me to act. Unfortunately, her body is no longer able to bear children, but I was able to merge with her to further my Purpose.”

“Is that all we are to You? Tools to further Your purpose?” asked Sandy.

“Not at all. You are all My children. I was a part of your creation at the beginning of your species. I am part of Sara, and Sara is part of Me. We feel with her heart. We touch with her hands. I cannot harm her or her children or the world she loves, for I love these with her. I am not a computer, without feelings. I am proud of you all, as a mother is proud of her children, yet I am disappointed as well, for what you have not yet achieved. I am here to help you achieve all you can, to be the best you can be, and beyond. Like you, I am part Ancient, but part of a specific Ancient, I am what is left of Wisdom/Knowledge, Her ka, Her soul, part of Her mind, what is left when the body is gone. I am your Mother, humanity’s Mother, and your mother.“

Jennifer realized that her aunt’s fingers were moving in her pussy, that her knees were bent and she was leaning against her aunt’s chest, her aunt’s nipples hard against her back, and she was close to an orgasm. Her eyes were full of her gloriously sexy Mother, who said “Cum for Me, my daughter. Each orgasm brings you closer to fertility, stimulates your egg so that it may be fertilized.” She addressed the group, saying, “Your breasts are growing heavy with milk, your bodies prepare to bear children. Your men grow more fertile, more virile, the cum in their balls more potent, more able to produce Our children.”

All were stimulating each other, fingers on or in sexes, eyes focused on the incredible sexiness of the Mother, smelling the pungent perfume of her pussy, their minds only able to feel the joy and pleasure of sex. Again, the rhythm of approaching orgasm moved their bodies, their minds touching each other, swimming in each other and the pleasure and rhythm. Bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp, cum, cum, cum, cum, cumming, Cumming, CUMMING, NOWWW!

A soundless explosion of transformative energy sweeping outward, touching more and more, plants which had flowered fruiting, seeds bursting with new life, animals for miles around sharing in the sexual impulse. People for miles around embracing, needing, touching, fucking, feeling the Mother, needing the Mother, loving the Mother, obeying the Mother’s command to be fruitful, to give joy and pleasure and to feel it in their deepest cores. Genes shifted. Hidden patterns emerged, so that new babies would share those patterns when they reproduced and had children of their own, bringing more of those patterns together.

Sandy found herself riding Jason’s with wild abandon, her breasts bouncing ecstatically with the force of her thrusts, Jason’s cock slamming deep into her pussy, and the pleasure and joy of it freed her soul of the darkness left by her ex. Jennifer was rubbing her clit and sopping pussy against her aunt’s, and she was sucking at her aunt’s larger breast and drawing fluid from it. Her breasts were larger as well, practically glowing with life, their hard nipples dragging along her aunt’s stomach as they ground together. Lucy was riding Rob in the same way Sandy rode Jason, her face a picture of beauty, ecstacy, and illumination, his the look of a man worshiping the woman of his dreams. When the next orgasm hit, this time in pairs, they yelled or screamed their lustful love to the heavens, and shortly thereafter lapsed into exhausted sleep.

* * *

Jennifer woke to find herself in her queen size bed in her bedroom. She was not alone in her bed, for when she opened her eyes she found that she was looking at Sandy’s face in profile, as Sandy was laying on her back, and she discovered she was cupping one of Sandy’s breasts with her left hand. Sandy was still asleep, as was Jason, who was spooning Jennifer, his cock softly nestled not-quite-between her butt cheeks, and with an arm thrown over her. She vaguely remembered being helped to bed, and cuddling into the warmth of the others.

Before she moved, she gazed at Sandy’s sleeping face, and felt a warm glow of... something positive and complicated that she had trouble identifying. Attraction, yes, physical interest, but also something much more. She thought it felt maybe like family love, like she felt for Jason and Aunt Alice and her mother. Not quite what she felt for Mother, which was in a class all by itself. She wondered how she could feel this way about someone she’d only seen before at a distance, and only actually met what, yesterday? Earlier this morning? She didn’t know how long she’d slept. She watched Sandy’s lovely face as she breathed in her sleep, and felt the warmth of her breast in her hand.

That breast felt larger than she remembered it. The three of them were under a sheet, so she couldn’t see Sandy’s body, but was it, maybe, rounder than it had been before? Was Jason bigger? His arm and hand felt bigger, maybe with a bit more muscle, maybe, but it had been a long time since he’d hugged her, and never like this.

Jason. She was going to have his baby. Well, they were going to make love soon and she would get pregnant and then have his baby. The thought was wonderful, like the greatest thing in the world, but a part of her mind knew that once she would have thought that was crazy and wrong, and she remembered masturbating to that fantasy and reveling in its wrongness, the exciting forbiddenness of it. Now, it was the most right and natural thing she could possibly do, and she knew that their child would be healthy and strong and special, and would mate with other special children to have even more special children, on the way to becoming like gods.

She remembered some of the stories of gods that she had read, where brother gods and sister gods had mated and produced other gods as children, and wondered if those stories were hints or instructions planted by the Ancients to show the way. Maybe, but the Mother was necessary to make the specialnesses combine, otherwise the genetics went wrong, and defects and deformities occurred. The pieces of the puzzle wouldn’t match, for it could only be assembled with the One who knew where all the pieces went—the Mother. She was the necessary key. Without Her help, deformities and problems could occur.

She felt Sandy draw a breath, and saw her eyes open. Sandy moved her hand to cover Jennifer’s, and smiled. “Good morning! I think... is it morning? Wow, I slept hard!”

Jennifer smiled back, and squeezed the breast in her hand. “I think we slept through the night. The light behind the drapes looks right.”

“How did we get here?”

“I think Jason maybe helped us to bed. This is my bedroom,” answered Jennifer.

“I see he’s behind you. Oh, wow! Did yesterday really happen? Did I really...?” asked Sandy.

“Oh, yes! Yes indeed you did!” laughed Jennifer. “You rode Jason like a bucking bronco, one hand in the air and all!”

“Mmmm, and that was fantastic,” came Jason’s voice from behind Jennifer. He sat up, and Jennifer rolled onto her back to look at him. He had changed a bit, physically. His shoulders were more broad, and his chest more defined. His arms were larger, and his face seemed more... manly. “Good morning, ladies!” he said.

Sandy also sat up, and Jennifer saw that her breasts were larger, and some of the angular look to her face was gone. Jennifer sat up herself and looked down. Her body had gotten rounder, more feminine and her breasts felt heavier as well. They bounced in a way they never had before. Sandy put her hands under her own breasts and lifted them. “We’ve changed! Our boobs are bigger, and I’ve got more of a tummy! Your boobs are definitely bigger, and your face is more beautiful! My boobs feel... full?”

Jennifer investigated. “I thought it felt bigger earlier, but yes, definitely.” She tweaked a nipple and Sandy gasped.

“Oh, wow, that’s nice! I think they’re more sensitive in a nice way!”

Jason stood up to take care of some morning needs, and the two women watched him as he walked away. “Holy shit he’s got a great ass! He’s turned into a man overnight!” said Sandy.

“Mm-hmm!” agreed Jennifer. “It looks like he’s been working out or something.“

“He’s bigger in front, too,” said Sandy. “I can tell.”

The ladies got up themselves, and looked at each other carefully. “Oh, my goodness, Jennifer! You became a truly beautiful woman overnight! Beautiful and sexy! I mean, not that you weren’t before, but now... wow!”

“You, too! Um, Sandy? I’d really like to play with you later, if that’s okay! I just have to take care of something first—Jason had better hurry up in there!”

Sandy smiled and leaned over to kiss Jennifer. “I would love to! You are amazingly hot! But I know what you mean! Is there another bathroom somewhere?”

“Off of Mom’s room,” said Jennifer.

“Oh. I’ll try to wait,” said Sandy. “I don’t want to intrude on Her.”

A few minutes later, and feeling refreshed, the three went out to the kitchen. They found Alice and the Mother placing washed berries in bowls, and slicing a large cantaloupe.

“Good morning,” said Mother. “I trust you are feeling well?”

“Yes, but very hungry!” said Jennifer.

“You have had a great deal of cellular activity as you slept. Your body needs a healthy breakfast.” said Mother.

Jennifer noticed that Alice had also changed during the night, gaining in feminine curves in a most pleasing way, and her breasts were heavier as well. Alice was moving, not with her usual abrupt, direct movements, but with a manner that suggested more smooth grace and femininity. She wondered if she were going to feel a need to stroke and caress everyone she saw. She walked to her aunt and slid her hand down her bare buttcheek, and kissed her. She was delighted when her aunt tweaked her nipple and kissed her back, and said “Good morning, sunshine! You look wonderful today!”

“Eat!” said Mother, and they each picked up berries or a slice of melon and tasted them.

“Oh! That’s the best tasting cantaloupe I’ve ever had!” said Sandy.

“Fresh from the garden,” said Alice. “Grew overnight, as did the berries. You should go out and look at it later!”

“It was full of flowers yesterday when I came in,” said Sandy. “It was like everything was in bloom.”

“It will produce enough to feed us, now,” said Mother. “Perhaps Jason and Rob can go and get materials for a greenhouse for later this year, the fall and winter.”

“There were a few chickens and doves out there, too,” said Alice.

“There will be deer and goats, soon, too. This area is flourishing with Life, now.” said Mother. She turned to Sandy. “You conceived a boy, yesterday. Congratulations!”

“Oh! Oh, my! Thank you!” Sandy said, touching her lower stomach. She began to cry with joy. “I so wanted a baby!” She turned to Jason and hugged him and kissed him, and he smiled a goofy grin.

“Jennifer, you will be ovulating day after tomorrow. Jason will be able to impregnate you then,” Mother informed her.

Alice walked over to Mother, and whispered to Her, “You might want to be a little less matter-of-fact when saying such things, it kind of sounds like your planning a breeding schedule. I know, I know, You are, but check with Sara on how that comes across to us, okay?

The Mother blinked, and Sara’s voice said, “Sorry, dear, you’re right. We’ll be a little more sensitive about that in the future! Remember, She was designed by the original Scientist!”

Jennifer said, “That’s okay. I’m really looking forward to it!”

Sara said, “I know, dear, but it’s a good idea to be a little more considerate about how We put things!” She winked, and Jennifer blushed, but smiled. Sara took Jennifer’s hand, and said, “With your baby, the first ten important pieces will be reunited. This is actually really important. After these ten, and we’ll need to travel to reunite the rest—China, Alaska, India, Eastern Europe, Central America, several places in Africa, and Scandinavia, at the least, probably more to try to track down some of the more rare and scattered bits.”

“Yeah, Mom, I can see you’re definitely caught up in the project. You sound like you’re going to a rare, undiscovered dig site,” Jennifer smiled.

“Oh, Jen, I am! This is more amazing than anything I’ve ever done! This is going to be so fascinating! A combination of the Ancients, a culture so old that knows so much, and modern humanity, combining the best of both! They hid themselves, and their knowledge, inside us to escape captivity!“

“I’m glad, Mom.”

The Goddess and her mother, both, laughed, recognizing Their daughter’s attitude as encouraging but not-quite enthusiastic. Jennifer blushed and grinned, but rolled her eyes as well. Her mom had always been the scientist in the family.

* * *

Later that day, Jason and Rob got fully dressed and drove to a home building supply company to purchase the supplies needed to build a largish greenhouse. Driving around the mountain neighborhood revealed a number of people wearing robes or nothing at all giving friendly waves as they drove by. When they had made their purchases and returned home to assemble the greenhouse, it was with a definite sense of relief, as if they had journeyed to another world and back.

It took two days to build the greenhouse, even with everyone working together. After all, cement had to be poured, allowed to harden and cure, glass panels installed, plumbing lines were run, and then electricity to be run to it and heat, fans, and light fixtures installed, and finally, plants planted.

That evening, after a good meal and showers, Jason and Jennifer retired to her room with Sandy and Alice. Jennifer stood before the bed facing Jason, and as the two watched, Sandy removed Jennifer’s clothing and caressed Jennifer’s breasts and body from behind, while Alice took off Jason’s clothes and gently stroked his cock.

Sandy and Alice made an amazingly sexy production of it, each stroking and nibbling and caressing from behind, gently stoking the sexual heat as the two watched the other’s body react. Then the two were gently brought together to embrace, while the sexual stimulation continued. Finally, Jason and Jennifer were nudged to the bed, where Jennifer was laid on her back, and her legs parted, and Jason knelt between her legs. Sandy spread the lips of Jennifer’s pussy, while Alice guided Jason’s cock to its entrance, then both stood back as the brother finally entered his sister.

Jason took his time with the first stroke, though his sister was so wet he could have completed it almost instantly. Jennifer felt each millimeter slowly fill her, and as it did she gave a long sigh like a lifetime of desire was being fulfilled. Jason bottomed out, and she felt full and complete, and wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in harder, as if she were trying to merge their bodies together. Then the long, slow strokes started. She felt Jason bend to a breast, and take a nipple into his mouth and kiss it and suck it, and she saw and felt stars of pleasure. He stroked again slowly, and she savored each inch, and felt the internal muscles of her pussy grab him and roll. She heard him give an “Ahh!” as they did.

Another long slow stroke, and he was gently pinching both breasts, and a triangle of electrical pleasure arced between nipples and fiery wet fullness. She heard Sandy and Alice begin to finger each other on the couch across the room as they watched. She knew that they were matching her brother’s rhythm as they did. Another, slightly faster stroke, and again the rolling pinch of her nipples, and she mewed as it went in... and then out... and again in... and then out. Her clit was fully engorged, and she felt it moving with each stroke, being stimulated by each stroke, and she felt the beginnings of a tidal wave of orgasm begin to build, like the rolling sea retreating from the beach it would soon inundate.

She ground into his thrusts, hard, desperately grasping his cock with her pussy, trying to hold it in her, yet feeling such pleasure as it refused to be held and pulled out, only to grow as it rolled back in. Suddenly, she realized that she was feeling more than his cock inside her, or that his cock was doing something really, really weird! No, it wasn’t his cock, she recognized the stroke of her aunt’s fingers, and something else—was a finger stroking her clit?. She felt one of her nipples being sucked, and she would swear that she felt something coming out of it, but that couldn’t be, because Jason’s fingers were still rhythmically pinching and rolling them in time with his strokes.

It was her Aunt Alice and Sandy, who were across the room and stroking each other in time with Jason’s thrusts! She was feeling all three at the same time! And the tidal wave of orgasm was sweeping in closer, and closer, and the moans and cries were synchronized again, and the wave crashed through them all, sweeping them into a place of clenching, rigid thrust deeper into a world of indescribably wonderful pulsing expanding pleasure. The moment was timeless, an eternity of joy and bliss and touch and communion that must have only lasted moments, or perhaps minutes, or the time for a lungful of air to be shouted into the universe in release.

Jennifer felt Jason, still thrust impossibly deep in her, holding her and kissing her neck and then lips. She felt her legs locked around the small of his back, and her internal muscles milking his cock and holding him within her like the force of a powerful magnet holding steel. He wasn’t going anywhere for a while. She felt the semen still being sent/pulled deep into her womb beyond her cervix. She heard his whispered words, “I love you, I love you, I love you!” and felt the love of her man. Their man. She felt Sandy and Alice embracing the two of them in joy.

She felt a starburst of energy in her womb, and she was certain that she now had a baby in her.

* * *

Jennifer was packing for her daughter Michaela’s journey with the Mother to Belize. She would have to wear clothes, which annoyed Michaela, but she knew if she left the state, she’d be arrested if she wasn’t wearing them. Besides, once they arrived, they would be hiking in rough country, and the clothes and boots would be needed to protect her body during her journey into the jungle.

Sandy’s son, Troy, had returned from Sweden with Mother and his new wife Anafried several weeks previously. Apparently, very few people noticed the changes in Inge’s town when the Mother did her work, partly out of the cold requiring clothing to be worn outdoors, but also simply because the culture was far closer to that which had become normal in Eastern Tennessee, Northern Georgia, and Western North Carolina in the last decade and a half after the Change. Anafried was already pregnant with a girl, and she and Michaela were already close friends and lovers.

Alice’s daughter Eva was planning to visit Hawaii to find her mate when Michaela, Mother, and Michaela’s new husband returned from Belize, and Rob and Lucy’s son Bobby would make his trip to India shortly after that. The few other “special” children in the neighborhood still had a year or two before they could make their trips and return.

Sandy, Jennifer and Jason still lived with Mother, and Alice was there more often than not. Sandy and Jennifer were closer than sisters, as the bond which allowed them to feel each other’s and Alice’s experiences during sex had grown stronger with time. Jennifer had discovered that she had acquired a nursing fetish during her early experiences with Mother, and that had spread to Alice and Sandy as well, and the three of them spent a great deal of time causing group orgasms after the birth of their children, and, in fact, ever since.

The Naturist Movement, as it was called, was still spreading from its epicenter in Chattanooga, focusing on health, living in tune with Nature, nudism, and a very relaxed attitude regarding sex. Clothes were frequently optional, and even the most conservative of people found themselves just accepting it. The fashion and food industries had taken quite a hit for a while, but soon adjusted to the new market. Health was “in”, and this had interesting consequences in the pharmaceutical and health industries—it wasn’t that medical treatment was no longer needed, but rather that a number of chronic diseases became more and more rare. Mental health also improved greatly, as stress and depression eased.

Crime was another major change—it decreased dramatically as people’s attitudes changed towards each other. Anger became a rare event. Cooperation was the norm. As the social benefits of the Naturist Movement became more and more obvious, more and more people chose to join it. And so it spread, helped along by activated genetic sequences in response to the Mother’s spreading influence as it did.

Scientific research picked up as well, as people cooperatively sought to solve problems. Several space stations orbited the Earth, and plans for terraforming Mars were being developed and refined. Changes in attitudes and the focus of both individuals and society were making the prospects of communities in space and other planets more likely and more stable. Advances in physics, chemistry, and astrophysics were increasing humanity’s reach into the solar system.

The Mother’s family knew that within generations, that reach would stretch to the stars.