The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: In the Professor’s Grasp

SUMMARY: A college student’s secret fantasy is brought to light by her Psychology professor.

I sighed as I rested my head in my hand and watched Professor Calia speak. She gestured to the PowerPoint slide being projected onto the screen as she continued to talk about the history of psychology. To be honest I wasn’t really listening all that closely. I knew that meant I was going to have to spend double the time reading from the textbook and studying the slides that she would send to us to make up for not focusing during class but today that didn’t really matter to me.

While I was often distracted by Professor Calia she had come into lecture today with an added pep in her step. There was no obvious reason as to why but that additional excitement radiating off of her had ensured that I wouldn’t be able to drag my attention away from her and her beauty even if I tried.

She clicked to the next slide only for it to be the end of the presentation. Distinctly I heard the sounds of a number of students in the lecture hall closing their notebooks hoping that this would signal the end of the day’s lesson. I couldn’t be bothered with my notebook as I instead took great pleasure in watching as Professor Calia flipped her chocolate brown hair over her shoulder and gazed out over the class with a little smirk making her look very mischievous.

“Now, now, students, don’t pack up too fast. We have one more thing to cover today before I let you go.” A few groans could be heard in the audience at that remark. “Don’t worry, I think many of you will find this very interesting.”

For my part I huffed in annoyance at the eagerness of the other students to leave as the Professor leaned over her computer and switched the file that was projecting. My breath caught in my throat as the PowerPoint switched to a new one with a title page equal parts tantalizing and terrifying. “Introduction to Hypnosis” glowed on the screen in big bold letters.

“We’ll wait to go through the lecture until the next class but for today I just need a volunteer.” She spoke as her eyes swept over the students. There were a handful of students who looked excited by the offer while I tried to look as disinterested as possible.

“Miss Rose, why don’t you come on down.” I heard a few groans behind me of those not chosen as I stared wide eyed at Professor Calia. That smirk was still on her face as she spun a chair around so it was facing perpendicular to the crowd. She patted the seat beckoning me down and eventually I reluctantly followed her request with my heart thudding in my chest.

While the chair was indeed turned away from my peers it was instead facing right towards Professor Calia’s desk. She leaned against it facing me with a confident look on her face. As I sat down in the offered chair she stepped forward and laid a hand on my forearm. I flinched, not expecting her touch, and my gaze snapped up to meet hers. “Don’t worry, I’m just going to guide you through a simple trance as a demonstration.”

I nodded nervously as she stepped away to tell the rest of the class what she was doing. My mind raced as I tried to look like I was listening to her speech. There was no way that she could know, right? I couldn’t think of any way that I had tipped her off of my interest in hypnosis. Or more specifically my fantasies of her combinating hypnosis and sex to make me into her plaything.

I shook my head to clear those thoughts as she finished her speech for the other students and turned back to face me. “Alright Alexia I want you to relax and breathe deeply for me. You’re going to breathe in for 4, hold for 4, then breathe out for 4. Just follow me, breathe in.”

I had certainly listened to inductions much like this one in my time perusing the web for hypnosis content. I felt some of the tension leave my body at the familiarity of it all. Despite my deep desire to be hypnotized I actually hadn’t really found much that actually did anything for me. With the knowledge that this is where Calia was going I felt confident that I could go through the paces well enough to pretend to be hypnotized for the sake of the demonstration without worrying about actually going under and risk saying or doing something that I might regret later.

“In for 4. 1, 2, 3, 4. Hold, 2, 3, 4. Out, 2, 3, 4.” I followed along to Calia’s words as she went through the breathing exercise. I mimicked her timing and gradually felt myself relax into my seat enough to give the impression that things were working. All according to plan through the first cycle. “Feel free to close your eyes. In, 2, 3, 4.” I was caught off guard as she began to snap along with each beat in the cycle. As I followed her counts I couldn’t help focusing in on her snaps and closing my eyes. They were very unique. Soft enough that I felt like I had to strain to hear them but so defined that once I focused there was no escaping their tempo.

“That’s right, keep following the beats and counting in your head Alexia. Feel your entire focus drawn in to follow along. Let your conscious mind concentrate fully on breathing.” Without Calia counting it started feeling harder and harder to breathe like I was supposed to. The snaps were so subdued but so enthralling I felt the sounds of the rest of the class and even Professor Calia fade into the background. I told myself that was fine, I needed to focus on the snaps so I could keep pretending to be affected by the hypnosis. I could think about what Calia was saying later.

“That’s right, now with your entire conscious mind thinking about breathing I’m going to have to speak with your subconscious going forward okay Alexia?” Professor Calia smiled as I nodded at her question. “Wonderful, now I want you to feel as if a balloon has been tied to your right wrist. The balloon is so light and airy and as soon as it is attached it starts to pull your hand up to the sky. Slowly but surely it lifts your heavy arm up and up until your arm is pointing directly at the sky. As soon as it reaches as high as it can go your conscious mind will break free of the counting and you will be able to open your eyes and see what is happening.”

With a start my eyes snapped open as I jerked to attention. Confused, I looked around the room. Most of the class were watching me with curious looks on their faces while Professor Calia was merely smiling waiting for me to catch up. Finally after a moment I realized that my right arm was pointing straight into the air. I looked at it first with confusion then with a dawning realization. This was actually happening. I didn’t know whether to be ecstatic or very worried.

“Miss Rose, how do you feel?”

I swallowed thickly as I tried to make sure that I answered her calmly, “G…good, M… I mean Professor.” My heart pounded in my chest as I almost made one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I would never be able to explain or get over the embarrassment if I had called her what I wanted to in the middle of class for all the world to see. It didn’t seem like any of my classmates had put together what I’d almost said but when I met Calia’s gaze again there was a glint in her eyes that I hadn’t noticed before.

“In a moment you will feel the balloon holding up your arm pop and as it does your arm will feel like lead as it smashes back down into your lap. The moment your hand touches back now a bone deep wave of relaxation will flood through you and you will fall deeply asleep for me.

My eyes widened at her blunt description, there was no way this was going to work… was there?

Calia stared deeply into my eyes as she held up a hand about to snap. “Pop.” As she said the word she snapped her fingers and a dull roar filled my ears. Distinctly I felt it as my arm instantly flipped 180 degrees. It was so heavy I had no hope of stopping it and as it landed in my lap my eyes snapped shut and every ounce of tension and thought rushed out of my body as I collapsed back into my chair.

There was a murmur of excitement amongst the class as Calia addressed them. I felt like I was deep down underwater. Everything seemed like it was a million miles away. Suddenly the blaring alarm signaling the end of the class period went off and in a rush of talking and book organizing the class got to their feet and started to head out with Professor Calia shouting out reminders of upcoming due dates for everyone.

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. Everything seemed so distant and confusing as I stumbled out of the chair and tried to get back to my desk for my stuff. As I shuffled the rest of the class emptied out behind me and the sound of the door slamming closed barely made an impression. I managed to wrangle my books into my bag and was about to throw it over my shoulder when a hand grasped me there instead. I turned around to find Professor Calia behind me and the rest of the lecture hall empty.

“How are you feeling Alexia?”

It took a second for her question to sink in. “Good, Professor. Just a little out of it.”

She smiled understandingly. “Yes, being pulled out of trance so harshly can really affect you poorly in the short term. Can I help?”

As I tried to lean back into my desk my hand slipped and almost sent me sprawling until Professor Calia grabbed my arm to keep me upright. I couldn’t help letting out a chuckle and nodded my head, “Yes, please”.

With a smile Calia gave my shoulder one last squeeze before raising her hand in a snapping position right in front of my eyes. My gaze flickered between her fingers and her facial expression. She had an expression of complete confidence as she looked at me. I wasn’t that much smaller than her but pushed up against my desk like this with that expression on her face I couldn’t get over how powerful she felt.

She waited longer than I thought she would, so long that I couldn’t help but start to feel some confusion with her plan until finally once my eyes flickered to her fingers she snapped and in the most commanding voice I think I’ve ever heard told me to sleep. Instantly my eyes locked down and I leaned forward as my chin hit my chest. Gently Calia pulled me into her embrace and started to softly speak into my ear.

“Relax deeper and deeper Alexia. Feel all the tension slip out of your body. No worries or cares concern you. Just rest for me and allow yourself to totally submerge yourself in my words.”

I lost all track of time and space as I merely floated down the river of Calia’s words. “When I snap my fingers you will wake up and open your eyes. You will be awake but so relaxed and comfortable that you will be willing to answer any question I have completely honestly, do you understand?”

Words were hard to come by in my river of relaxation but I was able to hum and nod in agreement. “In addition until you leave this room any suggestions or orders I give you will lock themselves into you and you will be happy to follow my guidance. Do you understand?”

I was closer to the shores of the river this time and was able to softly agree to her terms. “Good, now 3, 2, 1.” She snapped her fingers one last time and I woke with a start feeling totally refreshed.

I jumped back once I realized Calia was loosely holding me in her arms. I blushed and looked away shyly. “Sorry about that, Professor.”

She merely chuckled and lightly hooked one finger under my chin and turned my head back to face her. “You’re too cute sometimes, little Rose.”

I sputtered as my face exploded in heat that quickly slid down into my core. “I… I don’t know if I’m that cute.”

Instantly the hand grasping my chin tightened and pulled me in closer. “Are you telling me that I’m wrong?” She spoke with a clear challenge in her voice.

I swallowed thickly as I stared into the hardened eyes that now held me captive. “No, of course not!”

“Hmm,” her voice smoothed out as she kept my chin firmly in her grasp. “I’m always right, aren’t I?”

I nodded my head as much as her grip would allow as I fell deeper into her eyes. “Yes, Professor.”

“I’m something much more than just your professor aren’t I?” She smirked as she saw the truth in my eyes. “Kneel for me.”

I couldn’t hold in the moan that slipped out of my lips as I fell to my knees in front of her. A feeling of deep satisfaction passed through me as I looked up at her. “Yes, goddess.”

“Good girl.” She glanced at the clock before looking back at me. “Unfortunately, I have another class that I have to prepare for. However, now that you know that I am your goddess I want you to think long and hard about how to serve me. I expect to be wowed, next time I see you. You won’t let me down, will you?”

I shook my head fiercely, despite having no idea what I was going to do, “Absolutely not!”

She smiled, “Good girl.”

As it turned out the next time I saw Professor Calia was my next lecture with her. I paused outside the door to the lecture hall with my hand on the door knob as I considered what I was about to do. Arousal and embarrassment warred in my feelings as my thoughts raced. Would she like it? Was it possible that I could actually do this? I was pretty outside my comfort zone. I was locked in indecision until a cough behind me broke me out of my thoughts.

I stepped back and my deathlock on the door handle pulled the door to the lecture hall open with me. My heart thudded in my chest as I saw who was behind me. Calia was staring at me with an eyebrow cocked in amusement. At least it was until her gaze slid down my body. Heat pooled in my stomach as I watched the humor in her eyes fade to be replaced by disbelief.

I had thought long and hard about what I could do to fulfill her request. I had many other ideas that I hoped she would let me do later but for today I had decided to keep it simple. I didn’t have the largest bust in the world but I had worn my best bra that did the job of making my breasts look as desirable as possible. I had paired it with a white blouse that was a little too small for me and with Calia’s eyes on me I reached up and unbuttoned one extra button than I normally would.

Arousal began to overcome embarrassment as I saw the way she was looking at me. She gestured into the lecture hall, “After you Miss Rose.” I cheered internally at the tension I could clearly hear in her voice. I slipped in front of her and let her follow me into the room. I made sure to throw some extra sway in my hips as I walked. In addition to the tight blouse I had also worn the shortest skirt that I had in my closet and had rolled the waistband to make it even shorter. I could hear Calia walking behind me and I barely held in a chuckle as I heard her grunt with the sound of her hitting her desk. I glanced over my shoulder and winked as I saw her staring at me and rubbing her hip where she had walked into her desk.

Instead of sitting towards the back of the hall like I normally would, instead I slid into the front row center seat. I set my textbook and notebook on the desk and gave Calia the most innocent smile that I could muster as she watched me curiously.

I kept my antics limited for the majority of the class period. I could feel Calia’s glances at me throughout the lecture and I could see the hunger there. By the midpoint of the lecture thinking about her and feeling her gaze was beginning to take its toll as I squirmed in my seat. Calia took obvious notice of my condition and smirked at me with a knowing glance. I narrowed my eyes at her amusement and decided that it was time to play my last card.

Her next slide in her presentation included a video clip so she dimmed the lights and leaned against her desk as the class watched the screen. Well, the class minus her and I who were instead staring at each other. I took a deep breath as I prepared myself. Since I had taken my seat I had kept my legs tightly crossed. But now with the lights dimmed and Calia’s eyes only on me. I shifted allowing my legs to uncross before crossing them to the other side. It didn’t take long. But it was enough time for Calia to look, to look and see that I wasn’t wearing anything beneath my skirt.

Even in the low light I could watch as the move sent exactly the message I was hoping for to Calia. Her gaze flashed from my legs back to my eyes and I could see the desire there. With our eyes locked together I mouthed three simple words to her. “For. My. Goddess.”

The arms that she had folded across herself clenched and I couldn’t have been happier about the obvious effect I was having on her. I smirked and her expression sharpened as the video clip ended and the slide on screen indicated the end of the chapter of our textbook.

Calia flipped on the lights and walked to the front of the class. “Sorry guys, but we got through the material today much quicker than I thought we would. So that’ll be it for today.”

I couldn’t help the pride that filled me at that obvious lie. Well obvious to me anyway. The rest of the class cheered at the news however and quickly started packing up their stuff and headed for the door, excited to get out of lecture early. I did so much more slowly, taking my time to slide all of my materials back into my backpack.

I smiled as the door shut behind the last other student leaving only me and Calia in the room. She was still leaning against her desk. So, with a sway in my step I moved in front of her. “Did you like my gift, Goddess?”

She hummed and I realized that she was looking at me with a somewhat masked expression. I felt off balance all of a sudden. Had I done something wrong? “I’m supposed to think this is for me?” She stood from leaning against her desk and instead walked a slow circle around me. “Everyone could see you, how do I know this is for me?”

Suddenly where she was going with this clicked in my head and I smiled at her as she stopped back in front of me. “Maybe they could see but…” I trailed off as I reached forward and grasped her hand. I met her eyes as I laid her palm against the top of my chest and slowly slid it down my body. Letting it slide over my breast where she could feel my hardened nipple, down my stomach where my abs quivered under her touch before finally bringing her hand under my skirt and coaxing her to feel how wet I was for her. “Only my Goddess can touch.”

If I didn’t know better I would have said that she growled as she flipped us around and pushed me against her desk. She laid a bruising kiss on me. Her tongue flicked against my lips asking for permission which I gladly granted and soon I was feeling totally rewarded for all my work riling her up. I had never been kissed so deeply and my knees were already starting to feel weak under her ministrations. I still had a plan to follow though, so despite the fact that I really wanted to just let go so badly instead I put a hand on her chest and pushed her back.

“What, are you okay?”

I smiled feeling warm at her concern and nodded, “Definitely, but you haven’t gotten all of your gifts yet!”

Calia looked around like she expected a Christmas tree to magically appear where she least expected it. “What do you mean?”

Carefully I extracted myself from her embrace and retrieved her desk chair which I then placed in the center of the room. “What are you doing?”

“You’ll see.”

With a gentle push I sat her down in the chair. I pulled out my phone and after a moment started the playlist that I had saved earlier in the day. A bassy best started playing from the speakers as I waltzed to the door and locked it before drawing the curtain over the little window in the door. A flicked off the light and when I turned around there was just enough glow from the projector that was still on for me to see Calia staring at me with an impressed look.

I took a breath as I thought back to all the YouTube videos I’d been watching the last few nights to practice for this. I swayed back to Calia and as the beat switched up in the song I paused directly in front of her and spun, I let my hands slide down my body and gyrated to the beat of the song. I teased the waistband of my skirt letting it slide and pulling it up flashing different parts of my skin and felt the pulse of the music in me as I danced. Finally as the song crescendoed I let my skirt pool at my feet and I turned and met Calia’s eyes as I stepped out of the garment. She was trying to play cool but I smiled as I saw the tight grip she had on the arms of the chair.

As the next song started I straddled Calia’s lap and slowly started grinding into her. I adopted a fake pout. “I’m so hot Goddess and I can’t seem to get my shirt off.” I took her hands off the arms of the chair and slid them up my chest almost to the buttons of my blouse only stopping to instead set them right in the perfect position to cup my boobs. “Do you think you can help me?”

To my disappointment she only squeezed my chest once before her fingers started on the buttons. My let down was quickly replaced with pride as her hands fumbled with the buttons once or twice before she got them all and I was able to slide my blouse off of my shoulders. I took her hands once again and this time slid them up my back to the hook that secured my bra. There was no explaining or fumbling this time. With one smooth motion she undid my bra and pulled it off my body. I caught her gaze and any hesitancy was long gone.

This time she cupped my boobs confidently. Squeezing them and letting her thumbs roll over the hardened pebbles that were my nipples. I couldn’t help the moan that exploded out of me. “Who do these belong to?”

“You Goddess! Only you!”

She smirked in reply, “Good girl!”

The feelings that she was effortlessly pulling out of me felt so good but I still had a plan to finish. So, with great reluctance I pulled away from her hands and instead slipped down to my knees between her legs. I reached out and unbuckled her belt and with her help slid her pants off. I had expected to build her up but Calia was having none of that and instead laced her hand in my hair and firmly pulled me right to her core. She was already wet and I nearly moaned at my first taste of her. I quickly became addicted to the nectar of my goddess and I knew nothing could never be better than being on my knees with my face between my Goddess’s thighs.

Licking and lapping filled me with the pleasure of servitude and from the moans I could hear above me it seemed Calia was enjoying it quite a bit as well. I let my fingers slide into my Goddess and began pumping into her as I moved to pay attention to her inner thighs as well. I worked my way down one thigh alternating kisses and gentle nips. Never enough to hurt or leave any marks but to tease her with a range of sensations as I hooked my fingers into her and smirked at the hitched moan that told me I had found a good place to thrust. I continued my teasing up her other thigh and across her lower stomach and abs. I would have loved to keep offering her this pleasure forever but I could feel the tension in her body that told me I needed to stop messing around. I returned to her core this time letting my tongue swirl her clit. Licking and sucking on her bud as I continued to pleasure her with my fingers exactly like she liked. As I moved quicker I could feel her hand tighten its grip in my hair and pull me in hard as her moans got louder and more frequent. Until finally with one last thrust and one last flick of my tongue her orgasm exploded and I loved every second I was able to give her. I guided her through the aftershocks and come down and with a heavy sigh she leaned back in her chair and I cuddled up to her leg with my head on her thigh. Her hand that had pulled so tightly on my hair now soothingly combed through my locks.

“Thank you for letting me serve you, Goddess.”

“No thank you my little Rose. You were a very good girl for me.” She smiled, “And you look so cute down there on your knees for me.”

I turned my face into her leg to hide my blush and pure happiness bloomed in my chest.