The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Emily’s Pocket — Chapter 2 (NomadicGaze version)

This is a continuation of the excellent Cosywe story “In Emily’s Pocket”. Hopefully there is more of that story to come from the original author, this however is a continuation tribute to the original chapter of the story. So chapter 2 (NomadicGaze) is not an official continuation to the first chapter, and may well get superseded by further work by Cosywe, but I had fun writing it and hope you enjoy it!

mc, mf, fd
* * *

It was the next day before Emily and I discussed what had happened with the first experience of her deliberately controlling me. I had been desperate to talk to her about it sooner but Em seemed to be avoiding the subject and it seemed unwise for me to push matters, what with her commands seeming to be irresistible to me!

As we went about our normal routines there was a tension between us that almost seemed to be vibrating it was so strong. Emily is usually beautiful but today she looked like a goddess to me no matter what she was doing and I had to make a conscious effort to tear my gaze away from her. I didn’t want her catching me staring at her like a love sick puppy. However, there was a few times when I was watching her I caught a very thoughtful expression cross her face.

“Devon, are you OK with what I did to you yesterday?” Emily finally blurted out, looking a little nervous.

I looked up from the coffee I was drinking. “Yes god, yes, it was incredible!” I replied “I wasn’t sure how you felt about it and thought it best to wait until you were ready to talk.”

Emily looked down at the floor, and then with a slight grin looked up and into my eyes. “For me it felt..., the feeling of control over you and having everything happen the way I said, it was the hottest experience of my life.” The grin was now quite mischievous “I think that I could almost get addicted to that feeling.”

I nervously smiled back, a tiny bit worried what my sweetheart of a girlfriend had meant yesterday when she said she has some other things she would like to try. “So long as we are both enjoying this, I’m still up for you exploring your power. It was fucking hot last time.” As I said this there was a little voice in the back of my head asking what I was letting myself in for.

“Do you think my instruction that you can’t cum until I say so is still working?” she mused with interest.

“Ha, I don’t know but I hope not! I would like the chance to test it soon.” I replied hopefully, already starting to get hard at the thought.

“Calm down stud, I can think of a few other things I want to try out first.” She chuckled at my eagerness and the growing bulge in my trousers. She was thoughtful for a few seconds and then said “I want you to refer to me as Mistress at all times when we are alone.”

Now it was my time to chuckle, “I would probably do that willingly in the bedroom, but I am not sure I’ll remember to do it every time I ask you to pass the TV remote.”

“Do you think it matters if you remember or not? Will it just be something that you do without thinking about it?” Em asked. “Give it a try, say my name.”

“OK Mistress” I looked surprised as I said it. “That is weird, I wasn’t trying to say Mistress, I was just saying Mistress.” again puzzled “I don’t seem to be able to say Mistress, I just end up saying Mistress each time I try.”

Emily starts laughing at my confusion and the mangled sentence that I had just said.

“This is weird Mistress, I know I want to say your name but each time I find myself saying Mistress instead.”

Emily, still laughing a little asks “If you really try your hardest and concentrate are you able to say my name?”

I pause to gather my thoughts, take a calming breath and say “Mistress, aaagghh.” and again “Mistress. No I can’t do it, no matter how hard I try I can’t call you anything else.”

“Lets try something else” Em suggests “I want you to freeze completely ridged when I kiss you. You will be unable to move but you will be able to talk. You will also get as big an erection as possible and stay like that until I tell you to unfreeze. I also want you to forget about me giving you this instruction, so that when it happens to you it will be a surprise”

“What sort of thing were you thinking of? I ask, slightly dreading what my sweetheart might be planning.

“I’m not sure, maybe I should get you to tell me your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies?” she mused. “All those desires that you are too embarrassed to ever tell anyone, even me.”

I could feel my face flush flush at the idea of being forced to reveal thoughts that I would never ever admit to, not even to my sweet (and sometimes naughty) girlfriend.

Grinning wickedly she says “You look so very worried Dawn! I think that must mean you have some truly disgusting kinks you have kept hidden from me. Very interesting!” And she poked me in the ribs playfully.

“Oww” I yelp from the jab. “You wouldn’t do that to me really would you?”

“I’ll let you off that hook for now I think, if you impress me enough with your dancing skills.” She was clearly getting into the mood for teasing me.

“Dancing?”

“Yep, I want you to put on some music and dance for me.” and with another naughty grin “full monty style.”

I immediately start sorting out getting the music on, choosing something I think would be suitable for strutting my stuff to. I am filled with wonder at how powerless I am to even challenge what she has told me to do.

“You know I’m rubbish at dancing!” I say as the music starts and my body begins to sway to it.

“Well you had better improve quickly, unless you want to be admitting to me how much wearing woman’s panties turns you on…” She sits down on the sofa and rests back getting herself comfortable to watch the show. As she crosses her legs the summer dress she is wearing rides up her bare legs a little bit and I can’t help but stare.

Again I flush red in embarrassment and then turn my focus to giving the best performance I can to please her. Hoping it will be good enough to prevent her from making me confess my sexual fantasies for her amusement. As I get into the rhythm and start to sway, grind and thrust in a way that would I think would make a hen party go wild I can’t stop myself from getting quite turned on. Mistress is lounging on the sofa now, letting the dress rise a little further and clearly loving having me put on this show and undoubtedly noticing the sneaky glances I keep taking at her legs.

My shirt comes off, I spin it around in the air and let if fly off to the corner of the room. She claps and whoops encouraging me to keep going, as if I have any choice! Being commanded to do it does not however make me any better at dancing, so as I gyrate around the living room I hear her call out.

“Have you thought of trying to move in time with the beat?”

Worried I redouble my attempts to keep in time with the music, then with horror I realise I have no idea how to remove my jeans while still dancing. Thankfully I don’t have shoes on so after my belt comes off I start unbuttoning the dreaded jeans. As I pull them down they get tangled around my ankles and I have to grab a chair to stop falling, hopping around looking like a fool and still desperately trying to throw in a few dance moves! After a few moments of struggling I am free from the jeans and back to my raunchy dancing, now in just boxers and socks. I look over at Mistress, worried that the stumble and interruption would have disappointed her. She is laughing.

“I’m glad you are finding this amusing.” I say slightly indignantly.

“I really am, you are truly dreadful at dancing!” she says “But I am liking what I am seeing now, and also what I am about to see.”

By now I have pulled off my socks (with a few more stumbles) and have nothing left but my boxers. The boxers are doing very little to hide how turned on and hard I am as I strut around the room until I am standing right in front of her for the big finale. I pull down my boxers, step out of them, and then find myself gyrating my hips getting my cock to swing from side to side.

Mistress can’t help her self, she bursts out laughing as I continue my amateur dance with my ever so eager dick sticking straight out in front of me.

Finally she says “Ok, Ok, you can stop dancing.” and immediately I am back in control of my body. I pause to catch my breath and start to look around for where my boxers have got to. Mistress is still watching me, and has the look of a huntress in her eyes.

“So” she starts “I could barely stop laughing at your dancing, which definitely gives you points. 9 out of 10 for amusement, but I think 2 out of 10 for technical ability...”

“I did” she continues “however asked to be impressed, not amused, by your dance.”

I get a sinking feeling in my stomach, is she really going to use her power to get me to confess my darkest fantasies?

“Because it was your first attempt I am going to be kind to you.” She beckoned me over to stand just in front of her. “Kneel.”

My legs buckled under me and I am on my knees, naked, and she is sat on the sofa looking down at me. Then she pulled up the hem of her dress, lifts her bottom and slips out of her cute polka dot cotton panties. She then shuffles down the sofa and spreads her legs so that my face is just inches away from her adorable pink pussy.

“This is the most amazing pussy in the world and when you see it you are not even sure you are worthy of being near it. You crave going down on me out and fear I will deny you this if you are not respectful enough. If I grant you the honour of being allowed to lick it you will do everything you can, for as long as you can, to pleasure me.”

I knew what she said was true, her pussy was perfect. Heavenly. The pussy of a goddess who I wanted to worship in the only way I could think of. It seemed unbelievable that I had seen this pussy before, how had I not realised how amazing it was? “Please Mistress, let me show my devotion to your body. I may not be worthy but I will give everything I have to bring you pleasure.” I begged her to let me have even one lick.

Resting back she simply says “You may lick me.”

I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world as I lean forwards and very gently start to explore the smooth, slippery, delicious, delicate folds between her legs. Mistress seems to like what I am doing to her and slides further down the sofa with some quiet, incredibly sexy moans.

I loose track of time as I lick and probe with my tongue this amazing pussy, reacting to the noises she makes and the times her thighs squeeze together around my head. I think I managed to give her 3 orgasms, each stronger than the last. On the final orgasm her legs clamped to the side of my head so hard it felt like she would crush my skull. Then as she relaxed and I went back to lapping again at the salty, slick, delicious wet mess in front of me she pushed my head away.

“Enough, stop licking” she managed between panting breaths. “That was amazing.”

I looked up at her, disappointed to have to stop. She was a vision of lust, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, chest heaving with heavy breaths. Her dress was hitched up over her hips, legs splayed wide open and both tits were out with her bra pushed down. While I was completely focused between her legs she must have been writhing, mauling her breasts to end up looking so dishevelled. She looked down at me and smiled a satisfied, sexy smile.

This is also when I noticed that my cock was almost painfully hard and a small trickle of pre-cum is dribbling onto the floor from it. Mistress soon also notices this.

“I think it is time for me to repay the dedication of your tongue.” she says as she stands up from the sofa. She pulls me to my feet and then reaches behind her back to remove her bra. She gently pushes me back towards the middle of the room and I watch her pull the bunched up dress over her head. I am almost overwhelmed by the sight of her body in the nude, the curve of her hips, the swell of her firm breasts, the smooth flat stomach and the little neat tuft of hair leading down to that most perfect of all pussies.

She steps towards me and I pull her into a passionate embrace, my hands stroking along her back and down to her pert butt. My cock is rock hard and straining against her abdomen as she pushes her body into mine, I feel ready to explode if there is any extra stimulation. She looks deep into my eyes and stretches up to kiss my lips, with a slightly strange smile (almost a smirk) on her face.

As our lips meet I have the strangest sensation as my hands which were both caressing her ass stop moving. I want to keep running them over her firm, smooth, skin but for some reason they don’t seem to respond to me. It then slowly dawns on me that I don’t seem to be able to move any part of my body. I am frozen in place and no amount of effort on my part makes anything move.

“Umm, Mistress, I can’t move.” At least I can still talk and tell her what the problem is.

“Oh, how very strange.” she replies coyly. I am beginning to suspect that she is behind whatever is happening to me, but I am just a fly in her web unable to escape.

“So you can’t move anything?” she asks as she pulls my hands off her backside and effortlessly places the palms on my own ass checks. They stay were she puts them and she steps back to admire what I am now sure is her handiwork. I am standing in front of her in the middle of the room, naked, hands flat on my butt with a huge boner sticking straight out.

“You look very hard and eager, maybe it would help if I was to do this?” and she kneels down in front of me, gently taking my cock into her mouth. Because of the position my head is frozen in I can only see the occasional glimpse of her hair as she starts to get into the rhythm of the blowjob.

I try to say something witty but as I start to speak she runs her tongue along the length of my dick and all that comes out are some incomprehensible sounds.

“Maybe if I do this to you for a while it will help to release the tension and you will be able to move again?” she muses. This time as I start to speak she takes the end of my dick into her mouth and moves her tongue around the tip. Again my words end up entirely incomprehensible, swamped by the pleasure.

I am soon completely lost in sensations, if I wasn’t locked in place I wouldn’t have been able to keep standing. I am sure I would have collapsed to the floor just a moaning mess long before this point as she brings me closer and closer to cumming.

With every moment of this amazing blowjob she makes me felt like I am just about to cum, but no matter how close she brings me to orgasm, or how often she does it I don’t quite reach release. By this point I couldn’t string a coherent thought together and there was absolutely no way I was able to get enough control to talk. All I do is stand perfectly still and groan like an animal, while inside I am going mad with desperation.

After what seemed a like an eternity she pulls her mouth back, gives me a little kiss right on the tip of my dick and stands up. “Would you like me to continue?” she asks as she pushes her body up against mine. My cock is throbbing and I have a deep ache in my balls but the sensation of her skin pressing against me pushes me right up to the edge of orgasm again.

It takes a few seconds before I am able to reply. “I need to cum, please, I think I will go insane if you keep this up!”

“Mmm, maybe you do need a bit of time to catch your breath and calm down.” as she steps back from me, allowing me to take in the full view of her tight, toned body and a glimpse of her amazing pussy. “You got me pretty sweaty and worked up when you were between my legs. I think I could do with a shower to freshen up.”

“Don’t leave me like this,” I plead. “Please, you can’t do this to me.”

Her expression hardens just a little bit. “I think Devon that I really can. I am starting to like seeing you all pent up and helpless.” she comes in close again, wraps a hand around my throbbing cock, leans up and gives me another kiss on the lips as I groan in response. Then with a cheeky smile she lets go of me and walks purposefully towards the door. As she strolls out of the room she calls playfully over her bare shoulder “I won’t be too long, don’t go anywhere sweetheart.” and blows me a kiss.

“Mistress, please” I shout out to her as I stand alone, naked and erect in the middle of the room.

“Keep your voice down Devon” she replies from the hallway and in return I find I can no longer raise my voice to shout out.

I try for a while to move, even just a little bit, without any success. Giving up on this I focus on calming myself down and trying to get my raging erection to subside, to ease the ache that I have in my blue balls. This also doesn’t have any effect, despite me getting a bit bored and cold standing still on my own, my cock remains at full attention, bobbing up and down like a puppy waiting eagerly for his mistress to return.

After a while I just accept what is happening and stand there listening, first to her in the shower followed by the sounds of her moving around in the apartment, hoping to myself that she will take pity on me when she is finished. I stand there for about 20 minutes before I hear her coming back down the hallway towards me.

“Well isn’t that a sight to make a girl feel wanted.” she smiles as she walks in, all freshly scrubbed and glowing wearing a new little yellow dress. She walks up to me, grabs my hard cock and looks at me as I go a little cross-eyed from the stimulation. She continues “You are unfrozen.”

I almost collapse, my muscles released from keeping me perfectly still. She manages to keep hold of my erection as I sway, getting my muscles back under my control.

“I need to cum.” I finally manage to say. “I’m desperate.”

“Oh, you will dear, but I’m sorry it will have to be a little bit later unfortunately.” I was not convinced she looked at all sorry as she said this. “Now that I’m all cleaned up I don’t want to get a sticky mess all over the place.”

“I’ve invited Abby over for a few drinks this evening, so I want you to go and get ready.” she tells me. “You don’t mind do you.”

Despite the unsatisfied ache in my loins I strangely don’t mind that she has invited one of her friends over. I agree and then head to get a shower and clean myself up. She calls after me, “I have laid out what you are to wear on the bed.”

I shower myself off and take the sneaky opportunity to touch myself, trying to get the release I had missed out on earlier. It doesn’t help, I still don’t seem to be able to make it over the line. Almost in tears from the frustration I dry myself off and head to the bedroom to see what I will be wearing for the evening.

Laid out on the bed waiting for me is my tuxedo, which I’ve only ever worn a few times for black-tie events. I am now very worried what my sweetheart has in mind for the evening with her friend Abby coming over. Abby who really is the Yin to the Yang of Mistress. Her best mate Abby who is always bubbling over with mischievous energy and usually pushes things not one, not two but at least five steps too far…