The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Control (Reversal) by GDMex

mc mf ff md

Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.

Part 3

Thomas entered Mindy’s room, the scent of vanilla enveloping him as he walked through that place that had been forbidden to him for years.

Lying on her bed, Mindy glanced up at him with a vacant expression, her eyes reflecting the unquestioning obedience that Thomas had carefully cultivated. She was dressed in a white lingerie set that made her look spectacular and that she would have never worn in front of anyone; just by looking at her, Thomas had an erection that almost pointed to the sky.

“Hey, Mindy,” Thomas said. “I’ve got something new to show you.”

Mindy tilted her head slightly, her lips curving into a compliant smile. “What is it, master?”

With a jump, Mindy got up from the bed and squatted on it, leaving her statuesque figure a few centimeters from her brother.

“It’s something I made last night to make things easier for me,” Thomas explained, his gaze unwavering as he held up his phone. “Practically, it’s an app that I can use to create routines for you and our sisters. Consider it as a way for me to keep everything in order; to make sure we’re all on the right track.”

“Oh!” Mindy exclaimed. “So that means you’re going to have more control over us?”

“Correct.”

“Awesome!” Mindy celebrated, clapping her hands like a little girl excited about receiving candy. “I love that you are the one who controls our lives, master.”

“Yes,” Thomas affirmed, showing Mindy the app for the first time. “With this, I’ll have control over what you do, what you say, even what you think. With this device, I can ensure that you stay on the path I’ve chosen for you.”

“It’s amazing master, you are a genius!” Mindy answered, her voice filled with joy and submission.

Taking a seat next to her, Thomas delighted in the girl’s perfume and gently inhaled it from her neck, then gave her soft kisses. Between each kiss, Thomas continued the conversation between them.

“With this device… you will all be aligned to my vision.”

Mindy nodded eagerly, her eyes shining with admiration as she tilted her head so her master could taste as much of her skin as he wanted. “I’ll do anything you say, master. I just want to make you happy.”

The more kisses he gave, the more excited Thomas felt. His beautiful sister had such soft skin that it was difficult to stay away from her, so without being able to avoid that delicious delicacy anymore, he gently pushed Mindy so that she was with her back against the bed. Accompanying her to the same place, Thomas leaned down and placed himself on top of her, this time kissing her mouth instead of her neck; responding to the gesture, Mindy moved her lips at the same time as her brother’s, thus beginning a delicious moment in which the boy could not stop enjoying those honey filled lips.

Passing his hands over his sister’s soft and exposed body, he took the opportunity to place the smartwatch on her wrist, something to which she showed no resistance.

With the temperature in the room increasing, Thomas could very well have fucked her as usual, but true to the strategy created the day before, he stopped, leaving the hot girl with signs of redness on her face from the growing passion.

“First things first, my hot slut,” Thomas laughed. “I have some things I want to go over with you, and then we can fuck.”

Mindy stared at the smartwatch with a docile nod. “I understand, master,” she murmured, her voice devoid of any resistance. “I’ll do exactly as you say.”

“Good girl,” he praised.

“Now, let’s get straight to business. You’re going to join Only Fans.”

Mindy’s breath caught in her throat, a mixture of excitement and uncertainty swirling within her. “OnlyFans?” she echoed, her voice tinging with nervousness.

“Yes,” Thomas affirmed again, his tone firm and commanding. At that moment, Mindy was showing nervousness, something that didn’t worry Thomas in the least. Thanks to the control that he had over her, his sister could still show emotions such as fear, nervousness, joy and so on, but despite being able to express herself, neither she nor her sisters could contradict Thomas’ orders, and even if they felt something about what was said, upon fulfilling an order, this feeling would be replaced by tremendous happiness for serving their master. Knowing that everything was under control, he continued with his request for his slave. “You’ll use the persona we’ve created for you, and you’ll be known as... Velvet Rose.”

Mindy’s heart fluttered at the sound of her new artistic name, a sense of happiness coursing through her veins. Just as Thomas knew, her nervousness was quickly replaced with an overwhelming joy. “Velvet Rose,” she repeated, savoring the taste of her newfound identity.

“And on OnlyFans,” Thomas he stated. “You’ll share exclusive content that showcases not only your beauty, but your hot body too. You’ll captivate your audience with your charm and grace, all under my guidance, of course.”

Mindy nodded eagerly, her submissive nature fully embracing Thomas’s plan. “I’ll do whatever it takes to make you proud, master,” she vowed, her voice filled with determination.

“Good,” Thomas praised, a sense of pride swelling within him. “Now, let’s talk content. We’ll start with teaser photos and videos to pique interest, showcasing your beauty without giving too much away; maybe some posts in bikini and lingerie will do the trick. Then, we’ll gradually escalate to more exclusive content, offering fans the opportunity to unlock premium posts for a fee. Obviously, those posts will have you naked.”

“I’ll make sure to look irresistible, master.”

Thomas smiled, his confidence of using his own sister to make money growing more and more with each passing second. “I have no doubt you’ll do, Velvet Rose.”

But just when Thomas was going to continue with his content strategy, Mindy, perfectly taking on Velvet Rose’s personality, crawled across the bed towards him, showing a look full of innocence. In itself, the girl looked like a beautiful little girl who wanted to ask for candy to her daddy, and because of how she was dressed, Thomas felt like his cock was about to explode. If she got a little closer, he would give her a huge piece of candy to put in her pussy.

“We could also include a video,” Mindy suggested, licking her finger in a way that was both innocent and sensual. “Many of my followers have begged me to upload something a little more... how to put it? Hotter?”

“Naughty girl,” Thomas laughed, closing his eyes and appreciating his sister’s new behavior. After so long, finally the fruits of his creation were before him. Mindy couldn’t be more of a whore, and that was already a victory for him.

“So...” Mindy continued, approaching Thomas and giving him soft kisses, pulling him at the same time. “Why don’t we give my fans what they want, master? When I make it public that I have a porn video on my Only Fans, my followers are going to go crazy and give you lots of money for it.”

With his judgment clouded by fever, Thomas began to unbutton his pants. With the boy busy, Mindy looked towards the door and spoke sweetly.

“Girls, please come in.”

Looking to the side, Thomas watched as Victoria and Olivia joined in the spectacle. Victoria was carrying a camera while Olivia had a lamp to illuminate the room.

“What is all this?” Thomas asked curiously.

“You see, master,” Mindy explained, playing with her hair in a mischievous manner. “Our sisters here will give us a helping hand so we can have fun without worrying ourselves to record. I don’t want you to lose focus, so I asked them to get a camera and lighting equipment to surprise you.”

“And of course we did!” Olivia celebrated. “If only you could see your face, master!”

That was enough to send Thomas into a complete state of euphoria. Pouncing on Mindy, he pulled down the delicate thong that covered her shaved pussy, and with the blonde in the doggy position, Thomas penetrated her in a single stroke, without even stopping due to the lack of a condom. There would be time for her to take the pill, but nothing would stop him from coming inside her.

Feeling the cock inside her, Mindy gave a soft moan and let her head fall towards the bed; while this was happening, Victoria recorded every moment, taking care to get the best angle of the fuck her sister was receiving; Olivia, busy with the lighting, kept the lamp centered at all times, creating the perfect setting for what was happening.

“Yes,” he groaned. “Be good, little whore.”

Mindy raised her head and looked to the side, wincing at the camera and smiling as her body was pushed from behind. Fortunately for her, Thomas stopped her by the hip, which is why she was able to maintain her balance.

“Do you like it like that, little whore?” Thomas asked, getting carried away by the moment.

“Ahhhh, yes, baby,” Mindy responded, now posing as Velvet Rose and following the conditioning that Thomas had worked so long to install in her.

Both Victoria and Olivia looked at each other, enjoying that scene. In their minds, seeing their master so happy was the most important thing, and if he was enjoying himself, they would do the same.

The collision of Thomas’ body against Mindy’s buttocks caused loud sounds that were accompanied by a soft symphony of moans from the blonde, who remained focused and closed her eyes, thus acting like a porn actress. With much more force, Thomas continued to thrust; from the way he did it, it seemed like he wanted to break her ass, but it was strong and solid, which allowed him to give her very strong spanks with each thrust, which she received combining her moans of pleasure with others of pain.

Focusing the camera on Mindy, Victoria zoomed in, taking an exclusive close up of the girl’s face. Mindy, now disheveled and moaning loudly, opened her eyes and showed a look that seemed full of pain, but that would surely excite more than one. Throughout her entire life, both men and women, older and younger alike, had pursued Mindy for her beauty and with the clear intention of pulling down her pants, but she had always behaved like a bitch in front of all of them, avoiding those who were of no use to her and only warming the balls of those from whom she could take advantage. But now, things were very different. With her Only Fans, Mindy would show herself to all the frustrated people who dreamed of her, and although that seemed like a lot, it wasn’t quite. The sky was the limit! With Thomas’ strategy, the girl would send personalized videos to her most devoted followers—and to those who would give her the most money, of course—so that her master Thomas could line his pockets, using her as a whore to be exhibited in the blue platform for his benefit. And she would be exclusively his and no one else’s. As Mindy well knew, she strictly would never allow herself to be touched or worse yet, fucked by another man, so all those fools who left her their money would have to watch her fuck her master, her owner, her brother Thomas.

“Yeah,” Mindy moaned, imagining the faces of all her romantic interests when she went to college on a normal day after announcing her profile on Only Fans to them.

“Yeahhh” she moaned again, imagining her friends’ reaction when they found out that she had finally taken the leap to open Only Fans.

“Yeahhhhhh!” she shouted, imagining again how her acquaintances called her Velvet Rose instead of Mindy.

“Oh yeeeeeeessss!!!” she moaned uncontrollably as she visualized a scene in which she walked through the hallways and saw how her friends watched her video with her nearby.

“Oghhhhhhhh!” Thomas spat as he let his cum travel inside of her pussy. “Fuck!

Mindy’s naughty pussy swallowed it all, leaving Thomas dry. Seeing that the video had ended, both Victoria and Olivia turned off the camera and the light.

“Excellent, Velvet Rose,” Thomas complimented, nodding again and again. “I must admit that you are excellent in bed. Your fans will go crazy when they finally see you perform like a porn actress.”

“It was my pleasure, my master,” Mindy said, sighing.

“Go and take a shower. Then, I want you to put on something nice and start uploading your first photos to your profile; we’ll leave the video for later.”

“Understood master, Mindy agreed.”

“And you bitches,” Thomas said, looking over at Olivia and Victoria, who had remained silent and smiling. “I’ve created some devices for you, so sit here so I can tell you what they’ll do for you. But while I’m talking, Olivia, clean my cock with your mouth.”

Obediently, Victoria and Olivia took their positions: Victoria, facing Thomas, and Olivia on his cock.

“Very good. Now, I will tell you about the new devices that will control your lives...”