The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Improvements

Christie turned to watch Eric scramble across the boulders sticking up out of the river. He was paused, crouching low on one, measuring the distance to the next. He jumped across the short gap, arms out like a spider, and clung to it tightly, trying to hide the look of fear on his face. She sprang down from the last, putting her arms out like a ballerina, and landed on the rounded stones that formed the broad bank. She stretched, going up on tiptoes, and gave a delighted whoop that echoed off the wooded hills. She stayed stretched up like that, turning her face up, savoring the summer sun, then kicked out a leg, twirling in place, laughing. She looked back to make sure Eric was okay, then bent over to take off her sneakers and socks, then slowly rose back up, throwing her arms wide. The cool river breeze picked up around her, tossing her black hair, caressing and tickling her sweaty skin through her tee-shirt and the holes in her cut-off jeans. She laughed in delight and spun around, whooping joyfully again. She went to the edge of the river and put her now-bare feet in the cool flowing water, waiting for Eric to join her.

She watched his slow, careful progress. Someday maybe he’d learn not to be afraid of the rocks and the river. They’d been coming here since they were kids. Once you learned the way it was easy, just hop-hop-hop-hop-hop. But Eric still clung to each one, looking serious to try to hide his fear. Hiding wasn’t the way to deal with it. He needed to just let go, enjoy life. She kept trying to tell him, but it never seemed to catch. She tried leading by example. “Be the change you want to see in the world,” she said, and then leaned back on her arms, soaking up the sun.

Eric finally made it to the other side, his boots scrunching over the rocks as he made his way towards her. The breeze kicked up again, cooling her skin, and she opened her eyes, looking over at him. He was crouched beside her, looking across the river, then looking back at the hills, looking down at the rocks, looking at everything except her. He never looked at her any more, except when they were talking, and then he looked only at her eyes. “Want to skinny-dip?” She asked. He froze in place, looking back over his shoulder towards the woods. The wind really picked up, blowing her hair towards him, some of it touching his shoulders and his cheeks, and she saw his ears turning red.

“We uh, it’s a l—we’d have to go all the way up to the quarry, I mean—d-do you mind going across the river again, to the uh, the trail?” More hiding. God, he was frustrating! She sighed. Oh well. At least he’d never asked her out, unlike pretty much every other guy in school.

He looked over at her sigh, concerned. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Don’t be so serious all the time, c’mon.” She stood up and he followed, looking away while she bent over to put her shoes and socks back on. Even when he thought she wasn’t looking, he kept his eyes to himself. Still scared of girls like it was the third grade. She stood up and marched into the woods, following the deer trail they always used to get to the hills. Eric followed along after her.

Maybe if he got laid, it would break him out of his shell. But how? Eric put the same energy into ignoring girls that other guys put into trying to chase them. It was a relief being around him, but it was weird and sort of depressing, too. She knew he wasn’t gay. He would have told her. Besides, she’d looked through his computer. Maybe he just had no idea how to handle it. He’d always been shy, and yeah, most girls at school were bitches. But most guys at school were assholes, and she’d still found a couple of them who were okay. She wouldn’t mind Eric being her third, but she was afraid it would get all weird between them. So what could she do? She wasn’t really in a position to hook him up with anyone. She could maybe get a girl she knew drunk or high enough at a party and send her after him, but Eric refused to go to parties, especially if there going to be drinking or pot. Hiding, always hiding.

The reached the cliff at the base of the hills, and Christie grabbed hold of a well-worn root to start haulting herself up. Eric came up beside her. “Um, I’ll, uh, I’ll go up...go up first.” Christie was puzzle for a second, until she saw how fixedly he was staring up at the cliff. Oh—her daisy dukes with all their holes. God, here he was with a perfect excuse to stare at a girl’s ass—a really fucking good one!—and he was trying to be the gentleman. It was sweet and sad, and it made her want to kiss him.

She settled for a peck on his cheek, and saw his ears turn red again. He tried to hide an expression of anger. God, he thought she was teasing him! She sighed again, the moment of sweetness totally wrecked. “Okay,” she said, and gestured at the cliff.

She waited until he’d gotten far enough ahead, then started to climb up. It was an easy climb, and she didn’t really have to pay attention. She licked at her lips, tasting something...salty? Sweet? She couldn’t tell. It was good, though. Weird. She kept licking her lips. It was getting hot here. She wished he’d hurry up so they’d get above the trees and catch some breeze. What was that taste? She licked her lips again. Gone now, whatever it was. Finally they climbed above the top of the forest, and the wind kicked in, blowing along the cliff face in downward gusts. She sighed in relief, cooling off. Oh, that felt good. The fresh air up here always smelled so nice...she loved this part of the trip for that. She took in a big draught. God that smelled good, the forest, the warm rocks of the cliff, and...and...she sniffed again. Something. She sniffed. Something...really good. Like....she sniffed some more. Cologne? Not really, though it made her think of that, or aftershave for some reason. She didn’t like most of those, but this, this smelled really good. She licked her lips unconciously. It wasn’t a smell, really, more of a taste in the air. But that wasn’t it either. It was weird.

The wind gusted again, and she looked up towards Eric. He was doing really well; he’d gotten ahead of her. She climbed faster to catch up. She could feel her nipples standing up, tingling a little as her shirt slid over them. Mmm. She loved it when the breeze did that. They were more sensitive today that usual. The tingling was going right down into her cunt, and she was pleasantly aware of the pull of the daisy dukes against her crotch, pressing and tugging in a way that was just right. She moved her legs further than needed, swaying her hips a little, kind of grinding into it. She was getting wet! That never happened just from climbing. Being outside always made her a little horny, but never this bad. The breeze gusted again, cooling her nipples, caressing her legs, and she shivered happily. She stopped and reached down, touching herself, pressing against her clit through the denim. Mmm. Maybe she’d find some privacy, tell Eric she was going to the bathroom, and jill off. There was another gust of wind, stronger, and she caught that scent again. Coming from above, definitely. She looked at Eric, his strong arms pulling him along, his ass outlined in his cargo shorts. He really did have a nice ass. Shaped just right, and when he was climbing it moved and bunched enticingly. She could just imagine grabbing a hold of it. God, he would freak out. She’d silence him by putting her mouth over his, and he’d respond, those strong arms grabbing hold of her...she shook her head. Wow. She really was horny today. She’d been trying to shake him up, talking about skinny-dipping, but maybe they should have. She could use the cold water.

She realized she’d stopped again, and climbed up closer, watching Eric’s ass, smiling a little. He was cute, really. Didn’t even know it. That made him cuter when it didn’t make you want to hit him. Another gust of wind, and she leaned back a little to let it get to her nipples better. This time she smelled it for sure. She couldn’t tell what it was, but it was coming from Eric. Oh my god, was he wearing cologne? Maybe he was finally starting to pay attention to the world outside. Took him long enough, but if that was his first step, it was a good omen.

“Eric,” she asked. her voice sly, “are you wearing cologne?”

“No,” he said, as if insulted. “What...what are you talking about?” He looked down at her, and started when he saw how close she was, almost touching him. They were near the top, and he pulled himself over, dissapearing from sight. Christie pouted a little and pulled herself up after him. He’d walked over to their lookout point and was standing there, hands jammed in his pockets, glowering out at the river. The wind tousled his hair and clothes, blowing towards her, and she breathed in deep. She felt a little dizzy and looked down at the cliff. Same old cliff; it hadn’t been a hard climb for her even when she was ten. But here she was, out of breath, sweating and panting like after a good fuck. Which sounded really good about now. God, she was horny as hell. What a weird day.

She looked at Eric again. He could say what he wanted, he was wearing something. And he had been toning up this summer, especially his ass. And those arms. Was he working out on his own? Had to be. So, wearing cologne, working out, and...she peered at him...yes, definitely primping. She wasn’t sure what it was, but it looked like he’d done something with his hair, and it was really working for him. Was he finally growing up? Getting ready to take his place as an alpha male?

She stopped. Alpha male? That was the last thing Eric was. The same people had picking on him in his junior year as had been picking on him in grade school. But maybe, now what senior year was coming up, that was going to change. It was a weird thought, but it seemed to fit somehow. Just look at him. He was definitely preparing himself to step out into the wider world and get some girls. From his cologne and eveything else he was doing, he had a better idea how to do it that the college guys she’d been with. Once school rolled around again, he’d definitely be an alpha male if he kept this up.

And he was doing it all in secret. Even she hadn’t known until today. That kind of...discipline, she guessed you could call it, made it even sexier. Half the guys who tried to act like they knew what they were doing were just scared little boys deep down. Even with the ones who weren’t jerks about it, the ones she’d been with, she’d always had to take initiative, take control, soothe their egos. It was boring. She always wished someone would come along who knew what he wanted and knew how to get it, how to take it, how to take her, make her his. An Alpha Male.

She inhaled deeply again. If putting on cologne before a solo hike with a girl wasn’t a signal, she didn’t know what was. And look at him. Here was out in the woods alone with Christie Chu, a situation that most guys at school would have no idea how to handle, and he was just playing it cool. He knew being out here always made her horny, knew she had fantasies about having sex outdoors, knew she was probably wet right now, ready, wanting, and he was just standing there, looking out over the woods with a stern expression, like he owned the whole place. Like he owned her, even if she didn’t realize it. God. He was going to have his pick of girls once school started again. No wonder he’d been angry when she’d been asking stupid questions and kissing him on the cheek like a little girl. An Alpha Male didn’t have time for little girls. An Alpha Male needed an alpha female. He was showing herhis new self first, giving her a chance to be first and foremost among the girls he was going to pick, and she’d almost blown it. God, how stupid! She’d already pissed him off—she had to do this right.

She walked a little closer to him, quietly. Now that she’d realized what was going on, his presence was almost intoxicating. He didn’t even look over at her. She tried to play it cool, show her that she could belong in his world. “I love it out here,” she said. She was staring at his ass. She pulled her eyes up with some effort and went on. “Being so close to nature, the freedom.” It sounded stupid to her own ears, but he nodded a little. Good.

“I love the quiet,” he said. At first she thought he was mad, giving her a clue, but she saw him relax, and then sit down. Okay. Still on the right track.

“It’s so peaceful,” she agreed. Her heart was going like crazy. She felt anything but peaceful, but tried to keep that out of her voice. “I’m sorry about what I said, teasing you about skinny-dipping.”

“It’s nothing,” he said, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Forgiven.

“Not that with you, I’d mind...” she watched and saw him tense again, his brow furrowing. Damn. She had to show him she wasn’t a tease, wasn’t some stupid little girl, but a young woman, worthy of his attention. She tried to save it. “I feel really close to you, safe about sharing that sort of thing with you.” That sounded a little more sophisticated, a little more mature, and it seemed to calm him down a little.

She crouched down beside him, quietly inhaling his heavenly scent. Surreptitiously, she pinched one of her nipples, feeling a electric thrill run through her. She had to touch him. “That was a good hike,” she said, and let out a long breath, trying to make it sound like a sigh. “I could use a massage, just to relax, how about you?” She reached out and took hold of his shoulders, kneading them. He tensed under her, but she kept her motions regular and rolling, just like this was a normal thing and she didn’t want to slide her hands down and lift up his shirt and run her hands all over his body. She had to show him she could keep control. Be mature about it. Be the alpha female he was giving her a chance to be, almost his equal, but knowing her place. She kneaded and massaged his shoulders, working her way up to the back of his neck, then back down again. Soon he was showing her his approval, leaning forward with a sigh, relaxing completely.

She smiled a little and licked her lips nervously. Okay, he was letting her get this far. She massaged at his back a bit, making her motions a little tentative, as if frustrated. “Take off your shirt,” she said. “Let me get to your back.” Show me you like my touch, please, she didn’t say, and hoped he didn’t hear. He reached back and pulled his shirt up, tossing it to the side. “There,” she said, running her nails along his back, scratching it. “Much better.” He nodded, again without saying a word, still totally in control of the situation. God, that was hot. She started massaging his back, then up to his shoulders, down again. She leaned in close and silently took a deep breath of his scent, shuddering. She wanted to just reach down into his shorts...but no, no. That would seem too desperate. He’d be able to get a hundred girls who would act that way. He wanted her to show him she was capable of more than that. She was so nervous, so horny, she knew her hands were shaking. She could cover it with the motions of the massage, but she was sure he could tell, because there was a little smile on his face. He knew! Okay, okay. She tried to calm down, but it was hard. She could hear her pulse in her ears and she was dizzy. He knew, but he was smiling. That meant it was okay. He wanted her to want him. Didn’t he?

She let her hand brush his ear, almost an intimate touch, but she could blame it on an accident. He only sighed quietly in approval, and she felt a little thrill. She stroked his ear again, gently, and he leaned towards the touch. Ah, he liked things delicate. She grinned and did a little dance inside at having figured something about him out. She kept up the little touches to his ear, then, gathering her courage, let her fingertips touch his gest, gently. He froze, waiting, she was sure, to see if she could handle this the right way, control her desire. She kept up the light touches, letting her fingertips wander around his chest, and felt him relax. Slowly, she allowed her hands to move a bit lower, to his stomach. He caught his breath, and she felt him tremble—she remembered that his sides were ticklish and moved kept her arms away from them, just touching his flat tummy. Her heart was hammering inside her chest now. So close. Her hands moved a little lower, just above the waistband of his shorts. So close...her hands were still trembling. There was no way to hide it, now. She might as well admit it, and just hope he could understand.

“Eric,” her voice trembled. “You...do you think I’m good-looking?” God, that sounded so dumb! But there was no taking it back now.

He paused, and her heart sank. She’d blown it! “Of...of course,” he said, sounding puzzled. He didn’t expect her to act this way. Maybe he was dissapointed in her lack of confidence.

“I mean...attractive.” She winced. He knew what she meant! What was wrong with her?

There was another long pause. You sound like an idiot, that pause said to her. When he actually said, “I...anyone would find you, uh, attractive”, she winced again. He hated her choice of words! She was still fumbling around the subject, and he was getting tired of it.

“I mean sexy,” she said. “Do you think I’m sexy?” Oh, please say yes...

“I don’t see why anyone would think you weren’t,” he said.

Why was he teasing her like this? Didn’t he know what it was like, being this close to him? She could hardly think. “But do you? Do you think I’m sexy?” She was almost whining, and her hands were running up and down, touching him, caressing him, her palms flat against his delicious skin.

“I do...” he said, his voice trailing off. Get to the point, he was saying. She felt like such an amateur next to him. She was messing this all up! Fine. Get it right out in the open, even if it sounded clumsy.

She took a deep breath. “I want you.” She trembled as she said it. That was it. No going back now.

He looked back at her, so tender, so commanding. “Are you sure?” He wanted to be certain she knew what she was getting herself into. That she thought she could handle it.

She was frightened. She’d been dreaming about this moment for years, of finding an Alpha Male and becoming his. She didn’t know if she’d be able to handle it, but she had to try. She nodded. “Please...", she said, biting her lip. Had to show him supplication, that she knew her place.

“Lay back,” he said, and she did.

He moved up over her, his arms on either side of her, and looked down. Surveying what was his. His face was so intense, so tender, she thought her heart was going to burst. But there was something else, too. With him over her, surrounding her, her need was suddenly overwhelming. God, he was so powerful...she had to have it, had to have him. Now. She raised her hips up, rolling them towards him, and reached down, undoing his shorts. She pushed at them, and he slipped them off. She took a deep breath and felt her head spinning. She grabbed hold of him, wrapping her hand around his shaft. She was dizzy, she could hardly think. She looked at him with lost, wide eyes, watching as he closed his eyes in rapture, accepting her attentions. Accepting her. He smelled so good, so right, so delicious, she licked her lips, kept stroking him. So good. She had to...had to...

She slid down under him, feeling that dizziness growing. It was the best high in the world, she was floating and eveything felt so right. No moment had ever been more perfect. She knew just what she had to do. Had to. Had to. She raised her head up and licked his shaft, and her tongue tingled, her head buzzing. She licked her lips and felt them start to tingle too, a tingle that spread through her whole body, lifting her up off the ground, making her spin around and around. There was that taste again, that wonderful wonderful taste she’d had on her lips earlier, but so much more intense now. So much more intense. So much more. More. More. She had to have more. She wrapped her lips around him, tonguing at him, and was rewarded with a little drop of precum. It hit her tongue like a bolt of lighting and her body jerked, going rigid. She moaned as the white noise of pleasure washed through her mind. More. She sucked greedily, stroking him with her hand, milking him, and got another drop. Everything went away for a second and she squealed around him, hips bucking. It was almost like cumming. Another drop. Oh god, she was floating away, her thoughts floating away and she loved it, loved the wash of pure sensation drowning everything. She kept stroking him wanting more, needing more, breathing in that deep, rich sent that made her so dizzy, made her feel so good, made it so hard to think about anything but him, how good he tasted. He was really starting to flow now, and each drop of precum was another drop in the ocean of pleasure she was drowning in but she didn’t care, she wanted to drown, wanted to lose herself in it, needed to, needed to feel herself falling further away, drifiting further and further away, nothing left now but the taste which was the pleasure and was everything everything everything and she was nothing nothing but a vessel for this pleasure this sensation that was everything and she couldn’t even hear her thoughts now, they were too far away, to small compared to the rush of sensation, but she heard something, a voice...his voice, and her mind fastened onto it, the only sound in the world. He was telling her he was going to cum, that she was going to be rewarded, accepted, given something even better than the feeling she was getting now and she moaned around his cock, stroking him faster, sucking him desperately, begging him for it and he came, and came, and came and she drank it, swallowing it, milking him for more as she lifted up out of herself, further and further with each jet of it that hit her tongue, until there was nothing, nothing at all but a sort of cloud she was drifting in, very very small, drifting, drifting away....

“Christie...”

A voice. His voice. It found her in the clouds where she was drifting so far away and, she turned towards it, just drifting so happily.

“Christie...Christie?”

She loved hearing him say her name. She smiled and squirmed a little. “Mmm...”

“Christie, can you hear me?”

Oh, she loved it when he asked her questions. “Yesss...” she sighed, languishing in ecstasy among the clouds.

“Are you okay?”

“Mmm...yess...so...okayyyy....” she hugged herself, wriggling in happiness.

She could see a sort of ghost image, of someone waving a hand in front of someone’s eyes, but it was far away, not important.

“Christie, look at me.”

The ghost image became clear, and she looked up to she his face, so wonderful, his eyes looking so deep into hers. He looked worried, but that was silly. He’d put her up in the clouds! She smiled a little, swaying, looking at him like he told her too. God, he made her feel so good. She’d do anything he told her too.

“You uh...” he chuckled, sounding nervous—what a cute little act! “You look like you, uh, enjoyed that even more than I did.”

She nodded. “Enjoyed...”

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Feel...” she sighed. “So good.”

“You look...high.”

She nodded in agreement. “So...high.”

“Did you take something before we came out here?” He sounded angry.

“No...” she answered. It was silly of him to be angry. Silly when she felt this good.

“Are you...always like this, after, um, after?”

“No,” she heaved another happy sigh. “Only with...you.”

“Really?”

“Only with you.”

“You look like you’re in a trance. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Trance...okay...” that sounded about right. Mmm...lovely, lovely trance.

“Wow. You...really liked that.”

“I really liked that.” She felt a wave of pleasure pass through her. It was so true.

“Sit...sit up.”

“Okay,” she said, dreamily, and sat up.

“Wow. You’re really out of it.”

“I’m really out of it.” It was so, so true.

“Put...put out your...your right hand?”

“Okay...” The rest of her was already floating. Why not let her arm float up, her hand float out? It felt good when she did it, and she smiled.

“Holy shit. Okay, okay, okay. Put your hand down.”

She let it float back down.

“Stand up.” She did. “Turn around.” She did, slowly spinning. She hoped he liked looking at her.

“You’ll...”

She stood there, smiling, staring into space and thinking about the clouds she was in, swaying a little as she felt herself drift back and forth.

“Holy...You’ll do anything I say right now...” His voice was quiet, but it was the only sound in the world. She could still hear it. And what he said was true.

“I’ll do anything...you say. Right now.” It felt good to acknowledge how much he knew about her. It was like when she was up here, so high, in her trance, he could see everything about her.

“Sit down, sit down.” She did, feeling a little thrill. She’d do anything he said, and do it right then. Just like he told her she would. He knew so much about her.

“Alright, I’m...I’m not going to take advantage of you.”

“You won’t take advantage of me.” Of course not. How could he? She’d do anything he said. How could you take advantage of someone willing to do that?

“I won’t. I will not.” He sighed. “Christie, listen carefully.”

“Listen...”

“Yes, listen carefully. No matter, uh, no matter what I say or d-do later, I, I...” he let out a quick sigh. “Fuck...”

She nodded. “No matter what you say or do...”

“What? No, I...hey. Hey! let go, Christie I...”

He was testing her, but she’d been listening. “No matter what you say or do...”

“Christie, Christie I...I...ohhh...”