The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Important — Alyx Mesmer

MC MF FD

Andrew clenched his fists and ground his teeth. He had been queueing for twenty minutes to go to the perfume counter and a woman in front of him would not leave. She was relentlessly tossing questions at the poor sales assistant, who smiled and showed off a range of scents, none of which pleased this extremely particular customer.

Andrew was there to buy his girlfriend a birthday present. He knew exactly what he wanted, he had planned the trip around his lunch hour from work, and he should have been on his way back to the office with a bottle of Number Four Eau de Parfum. Instead, he was watching a woman a few years older than him, probably late thirties, hound a much younger woman who was starting to nod more quickly and smile a little less with each passing moment.

He had had enough. Andrew cleared his throat.

“Excuse me, but there are other customers waiting.”

The woman turned to face him. She was about his height, but stood taller in four-inch black heels. That’s where Andrew looked first, following them up her stockinged legs to the knee-length hemline of a purple dress with a slit on the side and a low cut, showing a rather impressive cleavage. When he met her eyes, she was scowling, red lips pursed, perfectly plucked brows furrowed and her piercing green eyes shone with anger, framed by golden blonde hair.

“Darling,” she began, “I’m browsing. When I finish browsing, I am sure this lovely young woman will be happy to assist you.”

Her tone was incredibly condescending, and looking down as she was, Andrew felt tiny for a moment. His anger quickly returned.

“Look, I just have one quick thing to buy and I’m in a hurry, can I just—“

“I told you dear,” the woman said, “I am browsing. I am ahead of you; you must wait your turn.”

That was enough for him. Andrew hated being spoken down to by anyone, let alone some woman who thought she was important.

“You’ve been here long enough. Other people exist you know, you’re not the centre of the universe.”

“Aren’t I?” she replied. Then, to Andrew’s surprise she stepped aside and let him walk past her with a bow. As he moved toward the counter, he heard a faint hiss and smelled something flowery, a lovely scent, like being lost in a rose garden.

“A bottle of Number Four please,” he said at the counter.

“What size?” asked the assistant.

A haze seemed to descend over Andrew’s mind. He tried to remember what he planned to buy but it slipped from his mind. He blinked, shook his head, but the memory had vanished.

“He wants the sixty mil, isn’t that right dear?” the woman behind him said.

“Y-yes, thanks,” Andrew agreed.

He paid and watched the sales assistant start wrapping the perfume carefully in a presentation box.

“Very nice,” the woman behind him said, “a beautiful scent. I can think of few I prefer.”

Turning around, Andrew took in the woman’s body again. A perfect hourglass, hips and breasts round and plump but a tiny waist and legs that tapered beautifully into her heels. This time, she was smiling.

“My name is Charlotte, dear, what shall I call you?”

“A-Andrew,” he said, focusing on her eyes.

“And who are you buying the perfume for, Andrew?”

“My girlfriend, Sam.”

“How sweet, I’m sure she smells wonderful in it.”

Charlotte tilted her head to one side and smirked.

“She does,” Andrew said.

“Do you like perfume, Andrew?”

The sales assistant was still wrapping the perfume up. Andrew wondered if she would finish soon, the conversation was getting very strange.

“I guess,” he said. “She likes gifts a lot.”

“Women love perfume Andrew because men have no idea the effect it has. The subtle aroma created by a fine perfume and a woman’s skin, it’s like pheromones that drive the man wild with desire. Does Sam drive you wild with desire?”

Andrew’s hands were getting clammy. His head spinning in the smell of roses and something else, something altogether more primal. “Sometimes she does.”

“When a man smells the right perfume, on the right woman, it can really take over his mind, turn him into a beast of lust and yearning. It makes her the centre of his universe.”

Andrew shook his head again. He wondered why Charlotte was telling him all this. It was so confusing to listen to her, so hard to focus. He just wanted…”

“All done,” the shop assistant chirped.

Andrew turned and smiled, then took the perfume, carefully placed in a plastic bag, and began to walk away. Charlotte walked beside him.

“So, Andrew dear, you were a little rude to me before, weren’t you?”

So that was her game, she was angry. Why was she acting so nice? Was it a rich woman thing? She seemed rich.

“I was waiting a long time.”

“Was your Sam not worth the wait?”

“She is, you aren’t.”

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. “You think I am.”

“No, I don’t,” Andrew said, walking faster. The smell was still there but fading as he moved, the air conditioning of the shopping centre was pushing it away and his mind was clearing. It must have been something in the perfume shop that did not agree with him. He reached the main entrance and was making his way toward his car when Charlotte reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder.

“Look at me,” she commanded.

It was enough to make him pause and meet her green eyes. She had a small perfume bottle in her hand which she squirted onto her neck. The scent wafted toward Andrew and he felt that dizziness again.

“Follow me to my car.”

He wanted to say no and walk away, but something compelled him to follow Charlotte, watching her hips swaying back and forth as she moved. Her dress was tight and looked expensive. He noticed the red heels of her shoes peeking out each time she lifted a foot and clicked It down on the ground again. It was a quick, rhythmical movement and he found himself enjoying the sound as he walked after her, head drooped and body swaying slightly as if he were drunk.

“That’s a good boy, follow my heels.”

Charlotte reached a black Range Rover and stopped. The scent of her perfume had lingered in the air behind her with each step she took, beckoning Andrew after her, calling to him like a siren song, but again, it started to wear off. The light breeze of the outdoors sent other smells swirling around, diluting the potency of the perfume.

“Wait, what are you doing to me?” Andrew asked.

He looked at Charlotte, standing in her purple dress, her cleavage bursting from it, her long hair spilling over her shoulders. She was undeniably beautiful, but Andrew had Sam and he certainly did not need to be dragged into some rich woman’s car. Of course, it was a Range Rover. She was exactly the type. Fancy, fake-sounding sing-song accent, the overpriced clothes and perfectly trimmed hair. Thought she was so damned important, that was why she took over the perfume counter. He hated people like that.

“I’m showing you how important I am, darling,” Charlotte said.

“Yeah, well you’re not. You’re just some rich bit—“

Charlotte grabbed Andrew by the neck and pulled his face into her cleavage. He held his breath, he knew what she was doing, but she was strong, stronger than he expected, and something was stopping him from pulling away. The soft pillows he was pressed into perhaps, or the fact his mouth had been open, and he could taste her perfume. It made him feel weak again. What was that stuff? Was she drugging him? He had to breathe. He inhaled and the sweet scent flooded his nostrils. Immediately he lost focus and started to breathe slowly and steadily.

“That’s a good boy, you’re starting to see that I am very important, aren’t you?”

Andrew could only mumble yes into Charlotte’s breasts.

“Get in the car for me, won’t you?” she asked, pushing him upright.

He groggily complied as she opened the door, letting him clamber into the back seat. The interior was heavily scented, the same rose-tinged aroma as her perfume. Andrew was completely unable to think with it, a heavy cloud settling over him. He imagined it in rose pink, surrounding him, enveloping him, and making it hard to see anything except Charlotte. Beautiful, powerful Charlotte. She gracefully stepped into the back seat and sat beside him, shutting the door. Behind tinted windows, they were totally hidden from view.

“Now, you are awfully mouthy, aren’t you? You think of yourself as in control, do you?”

Normally he did, but right now Andrew was in control of very little. He could hardly string a sentence together, but he somehow managed to blurt, “yes.”

“Yes, Charlotte, try again.”

“Yes Charlotte,” he echoed in a monotone.

“Good boy. Now, you seem to have the false impression that you matter, but only I matter right now. Only Charlotte matters. Only Charlotte and her fabulous, intoxicating scent and her long legs and deep cleavage matter. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“Good boy. You see, I am important. I am so very, very important. You must agree, seeing that you are now eagerly sitting in the back of my car, listening to my every word.”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“Yes Charlotte what?”

Andrew’s head was spinning, he had to think about it. Yes, Charlotte was important, impeccable, gorgeous. He should not be in her car. He blinked once, twice. He needed to get out.

“I should go…”

Charlotte grabbed him by the chin and pointed his face toward hers. “You agree that I am important, say it.”

“Yes Charlotte,” Andrew said, “you are important.”

“That’s right, look deep into my eyes.”

He tried to move away, to close his eyes, but it was important to look into hers, important to listen. She was important. The smell in the car was strong, far stronger than at the perfume counter.

“I am so important right now. Your only focus. My eyes are your only focus. They are important, my words are important. I am the most important thing in the world. The centre of your universe.”

Andrew felt as though she were staring directly through him. He was lost, captivated.

“You find that you are so much less than me, because that is how important I am. My divine scent reminds you that you are nothing, and I am everything. What are you, Andrew?”

“I am nothing, Charlotte.”

“Good boy, and what am I?”

“You are everything.”

“That’s right. Now let your eyes wander over my body. My big tits, tight little waist, follow my curves down to my long, sexy legs and my pretty feet in these heels. All so sexy. Do you like my body, Andrew?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

He loved it, loved every curve. Even when he was angry with her, he had found her incredibly arousing to look at.

“You find yourself getting aroused, don’t you?”

He could feel his cock stiffen as she spoke, feel it straining against his jeans. He had barely noticed it before, but it must have been like that for a while because he needed so badly to be touched.

“Yes Charlotte.”

“My body is perfect, but what arouses you most is that I am so important. So superior to you. You realise that and it makes your cock twitch with need.”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“But you may not touch it. Because I am superior, and too important. Aren’t I?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

Good boy,” she said, before letting go of his chin and lifting her foot up into the air in front of him. “All you deserve is to lick the dirt from my shoes, to apologise for being so insolent to someone far superior to you. Isn’t that right?”

Andrew was not into feet. A nice pair of heels was sexy, but not feet alone. Certainly not licking dirt from them. He pulled away, reflexively.

“No Andrew, you are inferior, you do as you are told. You will lick the dirt from my shoes because I am more important than you. You are nothing.”

“Yes Charlotte,” he said, before leaning forward and licking her red heel. It tasted awful, but he felt himself becoming more aroused because he was doing it for his superior. That was a new, confusing feeling, but not unpleasant.

“Good boy, now the other one,” she said and deftly swapped feet with a cross of her legs.

Andrew licked the sole clean and she dropped her foot the ground.

“Very good. It is right to obey your superior, isn’t it Andrew?”

“Y-yes Charlotte,” he mumbled, lost in a haze of arousal and the constant sweet scent of roses.

“What would Sam think if she knew you just did that?”

He froze. Sam. She would be furious. Was it cheating to do this? He was so turned on that it must have been. He needed to go, he was being controlled, this was not something he wanted. He had to get out. He moved his hand to the door handle and jiggled it, but it did not budge. Then he felt Charlotte’s hand on his crotch and shivered with pleasure.

“You are not leaving yet, not until you truly know your place.”

She began to rub his cock through his jeans, slowly and softly. It felt incredible, her touch was so gentle yet so knowing, so experienced.

“You are under my control Andrew, and the control of my perfume. You are mine to command, aren’t you?”

“Yes Charlotte,” he squeaked as she stroked him faster.

“You will obey me completely, because you are inferior to me in every way, won’t you?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

She smiled and he twitched involuntarily. Such a sexy smile, her eyes filled with a dark, dominating lust. He was powerless.

“You are going to do something for me, because you are nothing but a tool for me to use. Do you agree?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“Good boy, two things, in fact. You are going to cum in your jeans to my touch because I do not want to feel your actual penis, pathetic as it is, and you are going to bring something home to your lovely Sam.”

Andrew hesitated. He felt so, so good as Charlotte rubbed him with her red-nailed hand but he could not bring something to Sam. No way he could let her know about this, that would be insane.

“You are not allowed to cum Andrew, unless you agree to that.”

He needed it so badly. His eyes wandered over Charlotte’s body, her legs, her breasts and even to the shoes he had licked because he was so inferior. Did he always think that about himself? It was true, wasn’t it?

“Do you agree?” Charlotte asked with a sudden grasp of his cock which made him lurch forward with surprise and ecstasy.

“Yes, yes Charlotte.”

“Because you are inferior. To me, and even to Sam.”

“Yes Charlotte,” Andrew gasped.

“So, you will give this to her,” Charlotte said, grabbing a small box from inside the car door. “This is a small sample of the scent that you love so much. There is a note with it. You must give it to her and wait for her to read the note and try it. Do you understand?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“Anyone wearing this scent is superior to you in every way. You will be unable to resist them, unable to deny them.”

Charlotte stroked his cock even faster. It felt incredible. Was he really going to give Sam the box? What would she do with it? She would probably kick him out. It hardly mattered, he needed, desperately, to cum.

“You need so badly to cum my dear, but you need to do more than just agree to bring this to her. You must affirm your inferiority. You must agree that when you cum you accept your position as absolutely nothing. You must say it aloud and let it imprint itself on your mind forever. You are nothing. You are unimportant. You must speak the words.”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“Are you ready to cum and accept your place?”

“Yes Charlotte.”

“Good, cum me for me and tell me what you are.”

Andrew erupted into his underwear. Absolute bliss flowed through him. His mind swam in desire and desperation. “I am nothing. I am unimportant.”

“That’s right Andrew, you are nothing. You are inferior.”

“Yes Charlotte, I am inferior,” Andrew droned as waves of pleasure rocked his body.

“Now one more thing, give me your phone.”

Shaking with pleasure, Andrew reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone and handed it to Charlotte. She entered her phone number and handed it back, then removed her hand from his twitching cock.

“Good boy, contact me once Sam starts using the perfume, I want to know what happens. Now get out of my car.”

She opened the door and Andrew staggered out past her, taking one last look into her eyes, and seeing the most important face in the world. He regained his senses a little when she slammed the door behind him, and he felt the cold breeze in the air. Then he noticed the wet patch in his jeans and the small box in his right hand.

He rushed back to his car, placed it on the passenger seat and stared at it for a moment, then he turned on the ignition and drove out of the car park toward home.