The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Imouto Memories

john is a 19 year old but has a big secret. He lusts after his 18 year old sister Lilly. Since she was 11 years old, her body has been growing and changing and it’s driving him crazy. She used to be really snuggly with him to the point she would sleep with him in his bed or sit on his lap as they played video games. But lately she has been keeping her distance from him, even when he trys to give her hugs she only responds with irritation and a cold shoulder. It makes john so sad that their relationship isn’t what it used to be.

there was a new device that was called the z-chip it was as small as a coin sized device that was advertised as a learning aid, you could put it on your head and connect to it via computer and it would slowly change the way you thought based on the input. It was banned last month due to some issues of people using it on others and training them into slaves. Johnsaved his money and traded on the black market for one. $1286.27 in total but now he had one and the software to run it.

It’s summer vacation and he invites his sister Lilly to spend the month with him in his apartment by promising a fun Time and free food. The next day she arrives at his place and walks up to him, “Hey dude.” John looks over at her and smiles, “Hey sis, long time no see”

“Yeah, I’m sorry about that I just got busy with school and stuff. You know how it is.”

John nods, “yeah, I do.”

“Are you sure you’re not gonna be a creeper during this visit?”

John laughs, “of course not, I thought we would just hang around campus and maybe go and party a bit.

She smiles and starts to take off her shoes. “Fine but remember your buying food all month, that’s the agreement”

John smiles back at her, “no problem, I’ll pick up the tab for everything.”

They start unpacking her things. John shows her where all the important places are in the apartment like the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.

“So where am I sleeping?”

“You can stay in the spare bedroom if you want, it’s pretty much empty right now. There just some clutter and it’s a bit dusty”

Lilly nods and says, “Alright cool then I will get some rest while I wait for you to come back from work.”

“Actually I’m on a month vacation” John announces.

“I bet you just got fired”

He shrugs, “maybe, but it doesn’t matter. I still have a month of freedom before I need to go back to college. And I have plenty of savings.”

“Well, good luck with that,” she says sarcastically.

“I have something I wanna show you.” John leads her up to his room. He open a drawer and pull out the z-chip. He handsit to her and she stares at it with wide eyes. He then proceeds to explain the basics and how to use it.

“You just place it on you temple, place a prompt on the laptop, hit enter and wait for the chip to start working.

“What does it do exactly?” she asks..

He smiles, “it changes your brain, it can rewire the pathways that make you think certain ways, it will train your mind to see things the way it wants it too so you can be a better person, it can make you good at math or even read faster. It also helps with memory and focus.

“Ya.., and it costs how much?” She asks.

“$1200 dollars, I paid it off over a few months by selling illegal drugs” I say smiling

Lilly looks at the device and then me. “You’re kidding right?”

“Do I look like someone who could successfully sell illegal drugs?” John says laughing

“No, I guess not. But you did just say it changed your brain...I mean why even buy it?”

“Because I wanted to. And I made sure I wasn’t getting caught.” John says trying to sound confident.

“OK so what’s the catch?”

He smiles, “The only catch is that you can’t let anyone else know you have one, since they are illegal and the government will probably find out eventually.”

She shakes her head, “and this thing works?”

“It works fine, I’ve used it several times. It’s really easy.” John tell her.

“Ask me any math question” he says.

She rolls her eyes and says, “fine whatever, what’s 348 x 287?”

“99,876” John exclaims and she looks at him confused.

“How did you answer that so fast?”

He shrugs, “because I knew it”

“How did you know it?”

“I just did it in my head”.

She shakes her head and says, “you’re lying to me, that’s impossible!”

Smiling he says, “well prove me wrong, ask me an even harder question.”

“alright smart guy” she pulls out her phone and finds a crazy problem “Find the derivative of the function f(x)=x3*sinx

John pauses for a second “We’ll need to use the product rule for differentiation, which states that if you have a function h(x)=f(x)*g(x), then h(x)=f(x)*g(x)+f(x)*g(x). In this case, f(x)=x3 and g(x)=sinx.

First, find the derivatives of f(x) and g(x):

f(x)=dx3dx=3x2

g(x)=dsinxdx=cosx

Now apply the product rule:

h(x)=f(x)*g(x)+f(x)*g(x)=3x2*sin(x)+x3*cos(x)

So, the derivative of the function f(x)=x3*sin(x) is f(x)=3x2*sinx+x3*cosx.

Lilly just stares at him in awe.

“See?” John says

Lilly nods and says, “Wow that was amazing! What happened there? Did you cheat somehow?”

John shakes his head, “No, I just figured it out”

“How?”

“The chip” he says bluntly, “I put it on, enter a command, then let it do its thing eventually it makes you better at thinking. And thats it. Now I’m a genius at math”

She looks at john skeptically and asks, “So what happens if you don’t wear it?”

He shrugs, “Nothing really, it keeps working after removing it. the effects are permanent.” He say proudly.

“But what about side effects?“asked Lilly

“None really. Some people might experience headaches or dizziness. But it’s supposed to be safe and harmless.” John saysconfidently.

“do you wanna give it a try?” John asks.

After a brief moment of contemplating she answers.

“Sure but make sure to check me when I wake up tomorrow morning. Make sure it doesn’t mess with my memory or anything.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure everything is alright.”

John places the chip on her right temple

“So what would you like to learn?” He asks

“I keep forgetting where I put my phone so I want something to boost my memory” Lilly says

John nods and types in the command:

(Memory +)

He decide to add a couple more. (You want to show your brother your panties), and (you love incest) he smiles silently laughing to himself.

He then hits enter.

The chip on the side of Lilly’s head starts glowing brightly accepting the commands.

“And we’re done” he states. “Just give it about 6 hours and you’ll start noticing some differences.”

“That’s it?”she asks.

John nods, “Yep, that’s all there is to it.”

She smiles and says, “cool,” as she turns around and walks towards the door.

“Remember don’t wear it in public” john reminds her.

She smiles, “I won’t forget, I promise. Thanks for this.”

He waves goodbye and closes the door behind her.

* * *

The next day Lilly wakes up and immediately remembers where she put her phone. She smiles as she gets up and goes to get it. She sits down at her desk and begins reading a book and starts feeling more focused. (You want to show your brother your panties) flashes through her mind. She blushes and shakes her head, “No way, I’m not showing him my panties!” she thinks to herself. (You love incest) flashes next and she feels her cheeks getting warm.

She shakes her head and goes back to reading her book. She keeps hearing those two phrases in her head over and over again.

Soon she sees her brother sitting on the couch watching TV. He he has a smile on his face.

He notices Lilly looking at him “Hey sis what’s up?” he asks.

“Oh nothing” she replies.

He looks at her funny and asks, “Are you feeling OK? You seem kind of distracted today.”

Lilly looks away embarrassed, “Yeah sorry I’m just tired.” (You want to show your brother your panties)

“You should take a nap, you look exhausted,” John tells her

“Thanks for the advice but I’ll be fine,” she says turning back to her book. (You want to show your brother your panties)flashes in her mind again and she feels her cheeks burning hot.

“You sure?“he asks “If you need anything I’m here for you.”

Lilly looks down, “Thanks for caring but I’ll be fine.”

“I know you will be” he smiles and walks away. (You love incest) flashes in Lilly’s mind and she blushes.

“By the way, you can remove the chip now” I tell Lilly. After it stops glowing it’s done reworking your brain.”

“Really.” she says and takes the chip off of her head and giving it back to John (You want to show your brother your panties) flashes in her mind again.

She blushes and looks away.

“What’s wrong?” John asks.

“Nothing.. I’m just reading an interesting book” Lilly replies

I look at her questioningly but don’t ask any further.

After a minute or so, (You want to show your brother your panties) flashes in her mind again. She blushes furiously and covers her mouth with her hand. (You love incest) flashes next and she feels the heat rising between her legs.

(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes again and she drops the book in her hands.

I-I can’t concentrate anymore!?! I think I’m going insane she thinks to herself

She looks at john nervously.

“Don’t worry you may have a few episodes of confusion but that’s normal. Your brain was just rewritten” he explains.

“So what do I do?” she asks.

“Just relax and get some sleep it should work itself out in a few hours.”

“Ok, thanks” she says and heads towards her bedroom.

John smiles watching her head to bed.

* * *

(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)

Lilly wakes up in the middle of the night and finds herself dreaming. She’s in a white room, standing in front of a mirror. Her reflection is beautiful, her hair long and straight, her skin smooth and pale, her lips red and full, her breasts large and firm, her hips round and curvy, her ass plump and shapely, her thighs and calves strong and toned. She looks at herself admiringly.

“Well aren’t you pretty?“a voice whispers in her ear.

She turns around and sees her brother standing in the doorway. “Hi John.” She says softly.

“Why thank you Lilly, you’re as pretty as ever.” He smiles.

“Aww you flatter me!” she says and giggles.

He walks closer and reaches out to touch her cheek.

Lilly’s eyes widen as his hand touches her cheek. His fingers feel soft and smooth against her skin. She leans into his palm and closes her eyes.(you love incest) flashes in her mind and she feels herself getting wet.

She opens her eyes and looks at the ceiling, she is wet even in reality. She knows why she’s dreaming like this but she doesn’t know how to stop it.

(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes in her head again and she feels her body shiver.

she slowly sits up on her bed, it’s the middle of the night and she’s alone in her room.(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes again and she blushes.

(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes again and she looks down. There is a wet spot between her legs. She shakes her head and wipes her forehead with her hand. She curls up in a ball fighting off the words.

(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)

* * *

Morning comes and Lilly is still having those thoughts. They are louder and stronger than before. She gets up early and decides to go for a walk.

It’s a nice sunny day outside. The air is fresh and smells good. Lilly is wearing a skirt and a t-shirt.

She walks down the sidewalk enjoying the scenery. She hears someone calling out to her. Looking around she can’t find anyone.

(you want to show your brother your panties)(you want to show your brother your panties)(you want to show your brother your panties)

She hears another voice call out, (you love incest)

She looks back and sees her brother walking towards her.

“Hello Lilly” he says smiling.

She nods and tries to smile but it looks awkward, “Hi.” she says quietly.

“Everything ok?” You look pale.” He asks.

“Yes, I’m fine. I just didn’t sleep well last night.”

“You shouldn’t be out and about if your not feeling well then, let’s get you back home.” He says.

Lilly nods and lets him lead her back to their house.(You want to show your brother your panties)

They arrive at the door and he unlocks it and pulls her inside.

“I was thinking maybe you could lie down and rest for a bit.

(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes in her mind again.

Lilly’s face turns red as she shakes her head no.

John smiles kindly, “You know you can tell me anything right?”

“I’ll be fine! Just give me a minute to relax first!” Lilly insists trying hard to keep the blush from rising up further into her cheeks. She feels like such an idiot now. Why does this have to happen? She never thought that the z-chip would cause this much of an issue for her. She gets on her bed and lays down with a sigh.

(you want to show your brother your panties)(you want to show your brother your panties)

John is standing by her side.

“Hey John can the z-chip changes be undone?”

He furrows his brow, “Uhhh I don’t think so, they should still work even if you take it off, but why do you ask?”

Lilly sighs, “It’s just my minds been in a bad spot since yesterday. I was hoping I could undo what we did”

“ sorry Lilly the changes are permanent.” he replies apologetically.

“I just wish things could go back to normal” Lilly says softly. (you love incest) flashes next and she shivers and closes her eyes.

John sits down beside her and puts his arm around her shoulders, “I’m sure it will all blow over soon.” He tells her. (you want to show your brother your panties) flashes again and she takes out her phone and looks through it trying to distract herself. But she can only find pictures of her brother or some really cheesy memes that aren’t doing much for her.

(You want to show your brother your panties)(you want to show your brother your panties)

She feels a lump in her throat and tries to swallow it away. It doesn’t work and tears start falling down her cheeks. She curls up in a ball hiding her face in between her knees. John goes to say something but stops himself. Instead he gently rubs her shoulder as she cries silently into the pillow. She sniffles as he keeps rubbing her shoulders as she cries harder. He then kisses the top of her head. The words don’t stop coming from inside her head as the sobs get louder, “I don’t know why this is happening…” (You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties)(You want to show your brother your panties) “it shouldn’t be like this…”

John smiles softly at Lilly’s crying and rubs her hair. “Everything’s going to be fine”

* * *

The next day Lilly tries avoiding her brother. She’s afraid that she may do something she doesn’t want to if she sees him. She makes an excuse to stay in her room, even though she knows he won’t believe it. John comes over to talk with her but Lilly isn’t having it.

John stands outside her door with his ear pressed against the wood. “Lilly you’ve got to let me see you.” He pleads.

Lilly looks down to the floor.

(you love incest) flashes through her mind and she feels her face burn bright red. (you love incest) flashes again and she feels her thighs quiver slightly. Her pussy feels swollen and warm and wet. She can feel herself dripping onto the ground below. (you love incest) flashes again and she feels herself get hotter, her stomach flutters as she takes a deep breath. She can hear herself breathing heavily and panting, little whimpers escape her mouth as she moans quietly to herself.

(You love incest) flashes one more time and she presses her hand to her lips trying to contain herself from screaming out loud in pleasure. It seems too late because John has heard her and he walks away slowly.

* * *

The days go by and Lilly’s behavior grows stranger each day. She avoids John when possible but they still have lunch together almost every single day. Everytime John is around he is always very sweet to her and tells her how much he loves her. Lilly keeps telling him she is fine but no matter what he says, it doesn’t help. He starts noticing things about her that are different now than before. She has started wearing skirts more often and she likes it. She doesn’t wear pants anymore, just skirts. Sometimes she thinks about coming downstairs in nothing but panties but has so far always stopped herself.

One night while lying in bed after dinner, Lilly decides she wants some company on the couch with her. John agrees without question and sits beside her, snuggling up against her side. (You want to show your brother your panties) flashes into her mind and she closes her eyes to try to ignore it. (you love incest) flashes again and her body shivers lightly. The next thing she knows there is a pair of hands running through her hair. “Lilly?”

John looks down at her, “Hey! Are you ok? You looked like you were having a bad dream.”

She blinks open her eyes. “Sorry I was just thinking."(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes once more. This time her hips roll slightly forward.

“Is everything alright Lilly?” John asks softly.

Lilly shakes her head slightly trying to get herself under control. John reaches over and strokes her cheek and neck gently and she relaxes against his hand.

She stands up and moves to the loveseat across the room. She puts her legs up onto the armrest and curls up in an effort to hide her face in the cushions. (You love incest) flashes and her thighs tremble as her pussy twitches from it’s new found need. It feels heavy, fuller than it used to feel, but it’s also warm and wet. It’s leaking out juices that make it sticky between her legs. John sits back watching her quietly, she can feel him staring at her but she can’t look up and meet his gaze. She can feel her own cheeks burning bright red. She can hear herself moaning quietly to herself.(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes one more time and she takes in a deep breath filling her lungs with the scent of her arousal. Her mind is foggy with lust. She hears herself whispering quietly to herself, “No not here...(You want to show your brother your panties) (You want to show your brother your panties)”

She bites her lip as another wave of pleasure crashes over her body.

(You want to show your brother your panties) (you love incest) flashes through her mind again and she closes her eyes tightly as her body quivers for a moment before it goes limp again.

John watches silently as Lilly writhes on the loveseat on display like a puppet on a string. His cock has grown hard under his pants and he wants nothing more then to rip them off right there and fuck her until neither of their minds will ever be able to think clear again. He stares at her as her breathing slows down.

Slowly she starts pulling up her skirt. She blushes slightly and tries to push the material back down as she does so, making sure that John isn’t seeing what she’s doing. But she can tell that she doesn’t do much good.(You want to show your brother your panties) flashes one last time in her head causing her body to shudder from it’s release. She finally pulls her skirt all the way up revealing her smooth thighs and black lace thong beneath it. The feeling is wonderful after everything she just went through but it only lasts a few seconds because soon enough a new thought fills her mind (You love incest) flashing into her brain. This makes her legs go weak as a tremble runs through her body, “John…”

John looks over at her shocked, “Lilly?”

She turns away unable to meet his gaze, “I-I need you...”

John stands up quickly and moves towards Lilly, his hands sliding against each other nervously as he reaches her side. “Are you ok?” He asks worried.

Lilly takes in another deep breath trying to calm herself down.(you love incest) flashes again in her mind sending a fresh wave of pleasure coursing throughout her entire body. Her stomach flutters with desire and her pussy begins leaking juices once again. Her lips part as she moans softly. Her eyes are still closed tight as she whispers, “Y-yeah... I’m fine.” Her words come out shaky and nervous. She bites her lip as she feels the warmth spreading through her body from within. It spreads through her skin like electricity, it’s making her nipples stand straight up on end and she bites her lip to keep herself quiet.(you love incest) flashes one more time causing her hips to grind against her armrests.

John sits down beside Lilly, gently grabbing onto her arms to stop any sudden movements. He brings his mouth close to hers so that they could kiss without anyone noticing them if needed but Lilly pushes him away and tries pulling his shirt off instead. She’s feeling frantic now. She pulls the front of his shirt over his head and pulls the bottom up revealing the top of his chest and abs. She pulls it up farther and pulls it off completely leaving him in only a pair of loose boxers.(you love incest) flashes through her mind as she wraps her hands around his neck kissing him deeply. His cock has grown rock hard beneath his pants. He can feel her tongue against his teeth as her hands begin to move slowly up his chest to his shoulders then down to his arms wrapping tightly around them.(you love incest) flashes again filling her body with heat as she presses closer against John, her thighs pressing together rubbing their thighs together, “John please...”

John kisses her back passionately, “What do you want?”

Lilly moans softly, “I need you... Please...”

John lifts himself up slightly pushing Lilly’s legs open and he positions himself between her legs. He grabs onto Lilly’s legs and moves them further apart spreading her thighs wide. The smell of her arousal is intoxicating and he couldn’t help but lick his lips before bringing his face in for a deep kiss.

Lilly bites her lip nervously as John begins to kiss down the center of her stomach, stopping just at the edge of her skirt to look at the crotch of her panties. He begins to unzip his jeans and pull out his throbbing member. He sees the small, wet patch where Lilly’s pussy had leaked out on his way down and smirks to himself. He leans forward and runs his tongue along the inside of her thigh making Lilly shiver lightly from it’s touch. As soon as his tongue touches her she cries out in pleasure and wraps her fingers around John’s head holding him close against her leg as another orgasm crashes through her body.(you love incest) flashes into her mind causing her body to shake as she gasps for breath.

John doesn’t miss a beat kissing up her thigh while one hand rubs against her swollen clit with one finger sliding up and down over her hood, teasing her until she can take no more, “John!”

Lilly feels herself falling over the edge once again as John brings his mouth down over hers. His hips grind down onto hers pressing his cock between her thighs, feeling her slick heat enveloping his shaft.(you love incest) flashes through her mind and she moans quietly against his mouth, “Oh god yes... Don’t stop...” She presses her thighs tightly together trying to trap her lover’s dick between them. She grinds her pussy against it in time with John’s movements.

John pulls his lips away to speak and licks his lips. He pushes her legs apart with both hands and takes his cock in his hands stroking it slowly, rubbing the tip of it gently back and forth across Lilly’s dripping wet lips before slowly pushing himself inside of her.

Lilly screams out in pain as he enters her so suddenly but quickly forgets all about it when she feels John’s warm flesh spread her open even further than he had ever done before(you love incest) flashing into her mind causing another wave of pleasure to wash over her body as she begins to tremble from it.

“Ahhhhh! Ahhh fuck!” John groans loudly thrusting his cock deep inside of her and making sure to hit just the right spot. Lilly cries out in response as his strokes get faster and harder. He could feel her walls squeezing and milking every inch of him. Her pussy was hot and tight like nothing else he had felt before and the sight of his sister’s breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust made him want to blow(you love incest) flashes through his head and Lilly’s eyes roll into the back of her head as a powerful orgasm hits her. She bites down hard on her lip not wanting John to know that she’d been cumming since he started fucking her.(you love incest) flashes again sending waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body again, “Yes John... Oh god... I’m coming again...”

John can’t help it any longer, “Fuck you’re so tight.” He grunts pulling almost all the way out only to ram himself balls-deep inside of her once more.

Lilly moans in pleasure around his cock as they both continue their mutual masturbation. John starts to go faster and faster in time with her own movements until both of them are gasping for air.

They stay locked together this time with both of them breathing heavily and sweaty from their efforts. Lilly’s breath comes short and fast as she tries desperately to calm herself down while still grinding against John’s hips trying to get even deeper inside of her. After what feels like forever she finally lets out a long sigh of relief. They break apart panting and sweating profusely. Both of them lay back exhausted on the couch.

“Jesus Christ,” John pants between heavy breaths. He looks over at Lilly who is still lying back completely relaxed on the couch. Her legs spread wide as he looked down into the crotch of her thong. He reaches down into the leg hole to feel how wet she really was now that they were done. His finger rubs along her lips before slipping inside of her, feeling her body clench tightly around it and causing another wave of heat to flow through his body. She let out a soft moan. “That’s amazing.” He said in amazement.

“So good John,” She whispers.(you love incest)

John lifts himself up off the couch a bit. “Let me get some water or something.”

Lilly sits up on the couch with him as he heads towards the kitchen, “You need to shower after all of that?”

John turns to look at Lilly, “Yeah I think I’m going to need to.”

As she heads up the stairs to the shower she looks back one last time at her brother. (you love incest) flashes again making her pussy tingle and her stomach flutter from it. She slowly pulls her skirt back down over her ass cheeks and winks at John. “I’ll be right back!” And with that she closes the door behind her leaving John standing there naked and hard wondering if things would always be like this now.

He smiled “you love incest” john say’s laughing to himself.