The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Imagine It—Dark Chronicles

Ever wondered what it would be like? To just relax and let go? To let someone control you? Most women do. Women crave control, YOU crave control. You know it, I know it. Now in and of itself this isn’t a bad thing, in fact from the standpoint of us guys it’s damn well amusing.

That said it can be taken too far, and that’s what you do. You take it to the extreme; you want to be COMPLETELY controlled. We both know this, just A matter of accepting it on your part. Because I already have. You see, I’ve come to a decision. Since you want complete Control, well then, I am going to control you completely. I’m going to control what you wear, who you fuck, where you work. I’m going to control it all, and you’re not only going to let me, you’re going to help me, because your pussy wants it, and you’re pussy does all your thinking.

Doesn’t it?

Your pussy demands that it be controlled, it demands a mans control over it, and since I am the first man who WILL control it, and it’s so desperate It will submit to me. Your mind you see follows your body. But I’m going to make it easy for you.... I am going to make it guilt free for you. I am Going to hypnotize you, make you forget what it’s like to be any other way. Make you the giggling little bimbo your pussy wants you to be, make you the slut your body wants you to be, and make you forget having ever been anything else.

Don’t worry about it, you can’t stop it, your body won’t let you. Your lust won’t let you, and soon you won’t remember how to be any other way. Just think of the fun you’ll have. Being fucked over and over by men and women alike, not having to think, just obey and fuck. You know you crave that feeling. You know you need it.

To be a whore, a slut, a bimbo, the easiest girl imaginable. You need it, you crave it, you want it, and more than anything else you must have it. You can’t resist any more. You never tried and now it’s too late. The ideas are already swimming around in your head, the desire in your worthless cunt already awakened and taking over. You can feel it.

The worst part for you is, you don’t know if you will ever remember how to change back. Let me make it simple for you, you won’t remember, wouldn’t want to if you did. You want this too much. You need this too much. That need is what brought you here, that need is making you mine, and you have already stopped fighting it really.

Maybe you think you’re fighting it, but you aren’t. You surrendered a long time ago. If you hadn’t you would have closed this story within the first paragraph. Which you didn’t. You couldn’t. Now it’s too late, even IF you can bring yourself to close it now you’d come back. You’d finish it, you know this deep down.

You are a slut, you want to be mindless, enslaved, helpless and bubbly. That’s what you want, and that’s what you are becoming. Slowly but surely. You can feel it, you feel it in your head, and in your leaking little cunt. You need me to control your sexuality, your mind, your body, your life. Your own body betrays you. Hands you over to me. Your own body makes you keep reading.

I bet your hand is just sitting there buried in your pussy right now, as you read this. But then again maybe not, maybe, JUST maybe you have brain enough left to control that for now. If so, don’t worry, it will fade. It will fade because THIS is what you want, this is what you need, and this is what you are becoming. You can’t resist, the MOST you can do is prolong the inevitable.

The most you can do is to delay it and rob yourself of that much fun for a time, but not forever. You can’t resist your body’s demands forever. And what it is Demanding is ME, MY control, MY hard cock in your cunt, MY words making you fuck men and women alike, MY words making you into the office slut, the bimbo at the bar, the girl who fucks and sucks. You NEED my words. You need MY control, your body knows it, craves it, and wants it.

And you can’t stop it.

Simply impossible to stop. Even if you leave you’ll return. Because this is what you have to have. This is what you MUST be. This is who and what you are at heart. A whore, a slave, a cunt, a cuntrolled little bimbo.

Tell me, tell the world how hard the thought makes your little nipples. How wet it makes your cunt. Tell me how much you ache for it. I already know, but tell me anyway. Wallow in your self humiliation. Thrill in how quickly you’re giving in. Your body does, why shouldn’t your pathetic mind feel it too? Why shouldn’t your mind LOVE it too? It pleases your body, let it please your mind as well.

Give in.

Your body already has, its wet and aching. Maybe you’ve already cum even. Your body wants this. You can feel that. Your body has betrayed your mind. Your body did because it hates your mind, all of its silly ideas about Mr. Right, about being a good girl.... that isn’t what your body is programmed for, and your own body is helping me reprogram your mind. I haven’t even hypnotized you yet, at least not completely, and you are already accepting the programming your body wants your mind to have. You can’t resist it really. Genetics is such a bitch, you need this, and you ache for it. Your mind already slipping down, enjoying it.

Just remember, when you give in, and you will give in, I can make the guilt go away, I can make the desire everything. I can make you forget anything that interferes with what your body is wanting. I can make it all better.

I hope you’re having fun, you should see the dark grin plastered across my face. You should see inside my mind, how much I love KNOWING you’re giving in, knowing how soon you’ll be crying in my arms, needing me to make the guilt go away. Needing me to make you feel good about what you HAVE to do now. You will be there, soon. You know it. Can’t help it, and already are looking forward to it in the back of your mind, maybe even in the front of your mind.

I should tell you, in fairness that I am laughing at your plight a bit. Your mind struggling against your body, wanting to be good, when your body just wants to be good at being bad. So darkly seductive. Admit it, the thought makes you fall into the throes of lust. It happens that way to a lot of women, you aren’t the first, and you won’t be the last. But above all you will fall. You will be mine, Inevitable now as death and taxes, you will be mine, You know it, I know it, and soon you’ll be telling it to everyone.

Maybe you have a boyfriend, or a husband. But your body doesn’t really care about them, not anymore. They couldn’t give you this, and this is what it wants. You can love them. But you will never be able to stay faithful now, you know it. You might TRY, but it won’t work. The needs of your body, now awakened are just too strong, too deep, too much in control of you. You know your only hope of fidelity lies now in me commanding it. Because otherwise your body will time and again drive you to give in, every time he isn’t there right when you need gratification. Every time he fails to get you off. That will by the way happen more now. Because now your body knows what it has been robbed of, it’s been robbed of control, robbed of true FUCKING, robbed of everything I offer.

Do you know who it is that robbed you? It was society, your parents, your boyfriend, your church. Everyone who tells you you should be a good girl. What do they know about good? They’ve never felt this passion, and the ones who have are even worse because they selfishly kept it to themselves. Hid it from you, denied you.

You know it.

They robbed you, all of them.

But I will free you, I will free you from their lies. I will give you what you have a right to. Which is to be controlled, to be a slave, a slut, a whore, a mindless bimbo. I will free you to do what your body wants. Because you see I am the good guy, the one who will give you what you desire. I am the man who will control you, who will show you the ways of true pleasure and passion, who will give you the release you need and crave so deeply.

I’m the best friend you will ever have. The one who WON’T betray you, won’t lie to you, won’t make you be something you aren’t. I’m the one who will undo their brainwashing of you and let you be what you are without guilt, without regret.

So very kind, aren’t I?

All it costs is to do what you already are doing. Give in. Give in to your need. Give in to your Lust. Give in to your desire. Give in to me. . So easy, so simple, so pleasurable.

You want it, you need it, and you will do it.

It’s just a matter of time.

Contact me when you need the guilt taken away. Contact me for control, contact me because you have to.