The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer – this story is a piece of erotic fiction, NO ONE under 18 needs to be reading this, if you’re under 18 kindly go tell your parents to ground your ass and buy netnanny since you cant be trusted to be online unsupervised. This story is intended to go with a erotic hypnosis MP3 I created and which is posted on WWW.Warpmymind.com under the name Darkknight, and using the same title as the story. Further disclaimer – useage of the mp3 mentioned is YOUR choice, NOT mine. I am NOT a certified CHT and it is for amusement purposes only. You choice, your risk, your ass was warned.

Imagine it,

By Dire

Imagine it,

Feeling yourself Seduced by a story, and a trance, your mind slowly, inexorably taken over, rewritten, as you become ever more infatuated with the ideas presented in both. Ideas of submission, of brainwashing, of a life of subservience. This is that story, and this is that trance, and here you are, reading, listening, and ever so slowly becoming a brainwashed creation as opposed to a person. Erotic, isn’t it. Knowing that soon you won’t have the power, or the desire, to resist any longer. That soon you’ll be a helpless thrall, a hypnotic puppet. You want that don’t you?

Good, because now we will begin to make that fantasy a reality for you.

You know it’s ironic, but even after years as a Dom and Hypnotist I still find many of my best ideas come from subjects and submissives. It’s amazing how creative a good sub can be, and when you are chatting with a sub who is into mind control all the better. That’s how this came about, I was sitting around in a chat room the other day just shooting the breeze and a friend who happens to be a subbie suggested the idea in room that a story and MP3 which played off of each other might be fun. Now since I am no novice to erotic writing, hypnosis, or BDSM, I decided to take a crack at the project. What you’re reading is the result of that conversation.

You’re probably thinking that it was difficult, or time consuming. Really though it all is so simple. All it took was a little thought on various kinks and fetishes, a gift for words, and a few hours to write and record. I mean imagine it, being controlled at the most basic levels. Having desires implanted in you, or perhaps desires which are already there unleashed. For example, have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a overwhelming need to wear sexy lingerie all the time? Lace teddy’s Bustiers, corsets, stockings and garter belts, see through body stockings? Can you imagine wearing nothing else next to your skin ever again? Never again wearing panties unless they’re thongs and worn with lingerie? The embarrassment and excitement of it? For that matter what about your outer clothing? Being compelled to wear tight short skirts, tops that show off your tits, unable to wear any shoe that wasn’t atleast a 5 inch spike heel, being made to buy clothes in colors like bubblegum pink, forced to wear too much make up, to make yourself look as slutty as you possibly can? The thrill, especially for a submissive would be incredible. Hell, think how tempting it is right now just reading it.

Then there’s those other hidden desires, desires for the thrill of being bisexual, tasting a pussy on your lips as a hard cock pounds into you, or the thrill of being so addicted to blowing your boyfriend that you just can’t resist the temptation anywhere, even in public. Being a blowjob whore, a cockslut, a sex addicted little nymphomaniac who would willingly fuck anyone, anywhere, the more embarrassing the better. Hell I bet some part of you would love to be gang banged, maybe even in your church. Can you imagine the lust in the preachers yes as he watched? Or aybe he’s one of the ones who ou’d be begging to bang the fuck out of your little pussy.

Or maybe you would rather be a stereotypical bimbo, dumb, easy, obsessed with your looks? Maybe that’s the dark desire you crave the most, to be helpless, your intelligence so restricted that all you really think about is looking hot and getting fucked, reduced to having to use your fingers to count, forced to use words like “whatever” and talk like some little valley girl or Brittany Spears wannabe. Having no sexual morals at all, just knowing you need sex, need to be fucked, need to be tied up, fucked hard, and even whipped when you misbehave. Is that what you need?

Or does it go deeper? Perhaps you’re an exhibitionist, maybe you don’t want anything except to get fucked and show off your body. Maybe you want to be a stripper, or a porn star, maybe you want breast augmentation and are obsessed with having huge breasts, I’m talking EE or better and firm and bouncy. Is that what turns you on? The idea of looking like a living fucktoy? Maybe of BEING a living fucktoy?

Or is it that your submissive side is so deep that you NEED a Master to wipe your mind completely, to make you his? Would you like that? For me to erase you altogether and make you my little hypnotic fuckpuppet? To make you worship me as your one and only god? Is that what hits your triggers? Is the thought making you stroke you wet little pussy right now? The idea of being on your knees worshipping me, praying to me, waiting my next command and fearing my wrath if you fail? Is that what sends sparks flying in the dark corners of your soul?

What about other little kinks? Maybe you fantasize about a professor at your college, or maybe you’d like to have your boyfriend watch while you fucked and sucked another man? Perhaps you’d enjoy watching him fuck other women? Or maybe you just want to be a good little girl on the outside and the neighborhood slut at home, having the neighbors come over and fuck you during the day while still pretending to be miss prim and proper when their wives are home, for that matter maybe its their wives you want the most, maybe you want to eat their pussys. Maybe you want to make them eat their husbands cum out of yours, or perhaps you want your boyfriend licking other mens cum out of you.

Are there other deep dark desires within you, waiting there for me to unleash, to control, and to twist to my own ends? I bet there are, and I bet you’ll give in to them eventually no matter what they are. Because deep down you want to, and you know it. And do you want to know something else? Deep down, in reading this, you already have given in to those desires a little bit, and if you happened to also be listening to the MP3 then that little bit is a lot instead. And you know what? It will never stop, because once you give in to those desires even a little, you’ll come back for more. As surely as someone who smokes crack, you’re addicted to giving in to those desires, and all addicts EVENTUALLY loose control of their addiction, its just the nature of things. The difference being that this addiction IS you, and there is no escaping it, ever. There is no therapy for it, and there is no escaping it, there is ONLY surrender.

Would you like to know another little secret? If you are listening to that MP3 I’ve done it to you, unleashed your inner desires in ways which can’t be stopped. You will slowly, helplessly feel your resistance fade and give in to yourself. Then again since it is yourself you give into perhaps it won’t be that slow after all. The point is that you will become your own darker self, you will be what that part of you craves to be, and even as one part of you tries to fight or deny it, another is laughing hysterically at the trap your conscious mind has fallen into, knowing that finally it will be free.

Really that’s the point, we all have dark desires, fantasies, fetishes and kinks we hide, sometimes even from ourselves. But they’re there, and they grow in that darkness, and just occasionally they get out into the light. And when they do its anyones guess what will happen from there. How do you fight yourself, forever, to contain them once you know they’re there? The simple answer is, that most people can’t. They indulge them, perhaps a little, perhaps a lot. But they do indulge them, and each time they do those desires grow stronger, so they indulge them a little more. Until one day you realize you aren’t who you used to PRETEND to be and realize that you’ve finally become who you ARE and were born to be. It’s a chilling and freeing realization when that happens, one that can freeze your soul at the same time it free’s it.

So have fun little one, enjoy it, revel in it, because from the moment you started reading there really weren’t any other options anymore.

Dire

To be continued?