The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’M SO LUCKY

I’m only nineteen but I have a friend who’s getting married. The guy she’s marrying, I think he’s a jerk. I’ve tried to tell Marci but she doesn’t want to hear it. She’s going to marry him anyway.

Marci’s my friend, so of course, I’m there for her, even if I don’t think the wedding is going to last. Marci’s parents, they’ve got lots of money, so they throw this really lavish wedding. I don’t know how much money they spent on it. I’m not sure Marci even knows but if she does, she’s not telling.

So, the wedding is over and the deed is done, and we’re at the hotel for the reception. It’s actually kind of cool because after they do all the stuff they’re supposed to do at a reception, they open it up for dancing and the DJ, he’s playing lots of cool stuff and there’s lots of cool guys there, so I’m thinking I can finally let loose a bit. I mean, Marci’s married so what’s done is done and I can’t really do anything about it, right?

I have to go pee. I really haven’t had all that much to drink but I have to go pee. I step out for just a minute. I hope they don’t decide to do the cake cutting while I’m away.

I do what I need to do and I wash my hands because I’m a good girl. I check myself in the mirror and straighten a few things up although to tell the truth, I know there’s really not that much to straighten. I mean, I think there’s things I could do to make myself look even better but I know plenty of guys have told me often enough that they think I’m hot so I guess that will have to do for now.

I’m just coming out of the bathroom when someone grabs me. It’s a guy, I know that, but he’s got me from behind. I try to scream but he’s got his hand over my mouth. I try to bite him but he slams me up against the wall and then he does it again.

He knocks the wind out of me. I try to hit him but he does it again, and that’s when I feel it, the feel of a needle going into my arm.

This is bad. I know it is. I don’t know what he’s injected me with but I know I have to get away. I try to get away but he’s holding me tight. He doesn’t say anything.

I’m getting tired. I’m not sure if it’s the drug or if it’s the struggle that’s wearing me out. Maybe both, I don’t know. Adrenaline has given me strength but not enough to get away. I feel woozy. I feel disoriented.

He speaks for the first time. He says if I know what’s good for me, I’ll walk out of the hotel without any fuss. He says I can walk or I can be carried but one way or the other, I’m leaving with him.

I tell him, “Fuck you,” and I try to get away again. That’s when he slams me up against the wall again and suddenly, I sense it. He’s in control, at least for now, but I know that sooner or later, he’ll let his guard down and I’ll get away.

We walk out of the hotel. We don’t walk past the banquet rooms where the reception is but we still pass several people. For some reason, I don’t say anything. I’m worried what this man will do. I mean, he might hurt me bad, and besides, I’m feeling so woozy. Even if I tried to scream, I’m not even sure how it would come out.

We get to his SUV. He opens the back door and he tosses me inside. I’m just lying there, sprawled across his back seat. I can’t do anything. I’m just lying there. I hear him slam the car door shut but I don’t see it happen. I’m too far gone to even turn my head and look.

I hear him get in the driver’s side and then I hear him start the car. I know we’re rolling but I have no idea where we’re going.

I suddenly jerk back to wakefulness. I must have passed out. We’re still in the car but something has brought me back to wakefulness. We’re stopped but then we start to roll again and once again, I lose consciousness.

The sound of a car door being opened once again brings me back to wakefulness. Moments later, I hear another car door being opened and then the man is pulling my unresisting body out of the car.

“Stand up,” he tells me and I do.

“Follow me,” he orders and again, I comply.

I have no idea where we are but obviously, this is someone’s home. He leads me inside and then he takes me to the living room. “Sit,” he tells me. I sit.

He tells me he’s going to hypnotize me. I want to tell him no, but for some reason, I say nothing at all.

He says it again. He tells me he’s going to hypnotize me and then he takes out this bauble. He tells me to watch it and I do. He tells me to focus on it and I do. He tells me to relax and I do.

He tells me other things but I can’t remember what they are. I’m too intent on watching the object that he’s swinging in front of me.

He tells me to concentrate on it even as he tells me to relax. I start to get worried. Could he actually be doing what he says he’s doing. I try to fight it but I find the more I try to fight it, the more relaxed I get.

I forget why I’m trying to fight it.

I relax.

I let it happen.

I wake up. I suddenly feel good, better, in fact, than I’ve felt in weeks. I’ve just finished my Freshman year in college but suddenly, that seems less important than it has felt in weeks. I’m content to just sit here and look pretty.

I’m getting my first look at the man who brought me here. There’s just something about him that just looks so cool. I can’t put my finger on it. He just looks ... COOL!

I’m glad he’s brought me here. It was so great that he did that.

A thought comes to my mind. Wait, a minute, I tell myself. Didn’t he kidnap me and bring me here against my will?

Maybe, I tell myself, but if he did, it was only because I wasn’t going to come on my own. I was too stubborn and pigheaded to do what was right for me. I was really lucky that this man knew what was right for me and was willing to act on that. I was so lucky that he was willing to bring me here.

Whoa, I think. Where did that thought come from?

I turn that thought over in my mind but the more I think about it, the more I realize I can’t find anything wrong with it. I really am a lucky girl, lucky that he’d taken the time to bring me here to his home.

“So, how do you feel,” he asks.

“I feel wonderful,” I tell him.

“Wonderful enough to get down there and suck on my cock?”

Whoa! Suck on a cock. Where did that come from. I mean, I’d just told him that I felt wonderful. I didn’t say anything about sucking his cock. I mean, cock sucking, that was like totally gross. I’d told my friends in no uncertain terms that there was no way, no how, that any guy was ever going to get me to suck his cock, and I didn’t care how cute he was.

Problem was, I couldn’t really remember why I’d said that. I mean, sure other guys, yeah, I could see that, but why wouldn’t I want to suck this guy’s cock. After all, he is totally cool.

And the more I think about it, the more I realize just how silly that was to have such a blanket policy. Of course, I wanted to suck his cock and I knew I was going to do it.

I didn’t even say anything. I just get down on my hands and knees and I crawl in between the man’s legs and then I unzip his pants. The need to suck his cock is getting even greater.

I reach in and pull out his cock. I can’t believe it. I need to suck that cock. The desire is intense. I need to suck it so fucking bad.

I give him a squeeze with my hand and a solitary stroke but to tell the truth, squeezing his cock is not what I want to do. I give his cock a kiss and then I give it a lick. I love that cock. I just can’t help myself. I open my mouth and I slide it down around that shaft.

It’s like so incredible feeling his cock slide inside my mouth. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t done it before but then I knew I hadn’t had a cock like this before. I let my mouth slide up and down on his cock and I can’t help but shiver. I’m finding out just how much I like sucking cock or to be specific, I’m finding just how much I like sucking this guy’s cock.

I couldn’t wait to have him cum inside my mouth.

Whoa. Where did that thought come from, and yet, once I have that thought in my head, I just know I have to do it. I know I need to make him cum in my mouth. I need to find out just what it tastes like and somewhere in the back of my mind, I know I’m going to like it.

My mouth moves up and down on that cock. I can’t get enough of it. I need to suck it. I need to suck it good. I need to make it cum.

I hear the man groan and I know what that means. It means I’m doing the job right but I know I can’t stop. I have to make that cock cum. I have to make it cum in my mouth.

I can’t get enough of that cock. I need to see how much of it I can take in my mouth. I keep pushing and pushing. I just can’t seem to get enough of that cock in my mouth.

“Oh yeah,” the man is saying. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Here it comes. Oh shit, yeah. Here it comes.”

I have no idea what he’s talking about but I’m too busy sucking on his cock to care. I love sucking on that cock. I love it so much.

He catches me unaware. One moment, I’m sucking on his cock and the next moment, his cock just seems to swell even bigger and suddenly, there’s something else in my mouth.

He’s cumming in my mouth and I’m thinking to myself that I shouldn’t be liking this but even as I’m thinking that, I’m knowing I do. I love having this guy cum in my mouth but if any other guy tried to do that, I know I’d be pissed.

It tastes so good but I know I have to have more. I swallow that cum so I’m ready to receive even more. God, I love this. I love sucking cock.

His cock starts to deflate in my mouth but I just can’t help myself. I just keep sucking on it. It tastes so good, and more than that, the more I suck, the harder it gets again, and I’m thinking to myself that I’m going to get to taste that cock all over again.

The man has other ideas. “How ‘bout we put that cock in your pussy,” he says.

I’m trying to save myself. I mean, it’s not like I’m a complete virgin but I’ve only had sex a couple of times so I’m really not all that experienced, but I’m trying to wait until I get married before I let a guy fuck me again.

Only thing is, as soon as he says what he says, I can’t remember why it was I was waiting. I mean, I know what I want, and what I want is to feel his cock in my pussy. I want it so bad.

I can’t help myself. I’m standing up and I’m pulling off my skirt and my top. I let them fall where they may. Lucky for me, I wasn’t wearing a bra or panties although I could have sworn I put them on when I got dressed that morning. Why wasn’t I wearing them now.

No matter, I think. I’m not wearing them now and that’s all that matters. In fact, I’m not wearing anything at all and that’s just the way I want it.

I pull the guy up off the couch and then I’m getting him out of his clothes. In my haste to get him naked, I think I hear something rip but I don’t have time to find out what it was. I have to get him naked so I can get his cock inside me.

He’s still wearing his shoes and his socks and his pants are down around his ankles but that’s good enough for me. I shove him back down onto the couch and then I straddle his body. I reach between my legs and I grab hold of his cock and then I’m pushing myself down on that cock.

I can tell right from the outset that he likes what I’m doing and somehow, that just makes it all that much better. I find myself wanting to please this man. More than that, I need to please him. I need to make him feel good.

I need to make myself feel good, too. I just can’t help myself. I keep bouncing my pussy on that cock. Every once in a while, I keep asking myself why I’m doing this and every time, the answer is the same. I’m doing it because I have to.

I realize I want to feel his cum in my pussy. I want him to cum inside me. I want it so bad.

And I know he’s going to do it. It’s not just me fucking his cock with my cunt but it’s him fucking me back. I know he’s going to do it. I know he’s going to cum in my cunt.

And then he’s doing it. He lets out this long, low groan and he buries himself as deep as he can inside me and I just know what’s happening. He’s cumming inside my pussy and I love it. I love the feel of his cum in my cunt.

I’m wondering why I just thought that. I mean, I know I told myself I was going to wait, so why the heck was I suddenly giving in so easily. I have no answer to that. All I know is I can feel him pulling out of me and I can feel how wet and drippy my cunt is and I know I like it.

He tells me to get up and I’m thinking that he wants me to go away, but almost as quickly, he’s getting up and then he gives my ass a slap. “Get down there on your hands and knees,” he tells me.

That’s when I realize he has even more in store for me and suddenly, I’m finding myself glad that he still wants to use me. The weird thing is I want him to use me.

He comes up behind me and he rubs his hand over my ass. Even without looking, I know he’s stroking his cock, getting it ready for me. “Do you want me to fuck you in the ass,” he asks.

I respond even without thinking. “I want you to fuck me in the ass,” I say and almost immediately, I wonder where that thought came from.

The man doesn’t do it. He just keeps stroking himself even as he runs a hand over his cock. “Tell me again what you want.”

“Fuck me in the ass,” I tell him. “Fuck me in the ass.”

And still, he doesn’t do it. He’s teasing me, I know it, but I know there’s nothing I can do about it.

I keep pleading with him. “Fuck me in the ass,” I beg. “Fuck me in the ass.”

He doesn’t make me wait that much longer. He slides himself in between my cheeks and then I feel himself pressing himself up against my anal opening.

I’d never thought I would have wanted to be fucked there, but even as I feel his cock press against me there, I know I want it. “Fuck me in the ass,” I tell him again. I can’t believe I’m saying it. “Fuck me in the ass.”

He presses himself against me. I’m really tight, too tight really to take that cock but that doesn’t stop me from begging him to fuck me in the ass. “Fuck me,” I beg. “Fuck me in the ass. Do it. Fuck me in the ass.”

I groan as my ass takes that cock. I can’t believe I’m doing this and all the while, I keep begging for more. Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this?

I moan. I can’t believe it. I want to be fucked in the ass.

The man keeps on doing it. He keeps fucking me in my butt and I keep moaning. I want him to do it. I want him to fuck me. I want him to use my ass to make him cum.

I get what I want.

The man groans and then he pulls himself out. In the next instant, he’s doing it. He’s cumming all over my butt and I know I love it.

He tells me to get out of there and I go but before I leave, he tells me that I’ve been a good, little fuck and he tells me that he’ll be calling me back real soon and that when he calls, he tells me I’ll come running. For some reason, it pleases me when he calls me a good, little fuck. For some reason, I know I need to please him, and when he says I’ll come running, I know he’s right. I know it. When he calls, I will come running and I know I can’t wait. I hope he calls. I hope he calls real soon.