The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Illusions of Passion

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A little light on induction, I’ll admit, but I’m going more for an effect piece here. The sort of magic show we wish we could see. Enjoy.

’The Secret Cases of Sigmund Freud’ will be back at its regular time next week. Now, prepare for a special presentation from MCN!”

“Live! From the Temple of the Ancients Theater in Las Vegas, MCN is proud to present, in his first televised show, magical sensation Myston! Watch as he performs illusions never seen before live on television! With special guests: From ‘Roomies’, Rachel Banning and Monica Gillings! From ‘Passion Cove,’ Traci Bankson and from ‘The Midnight Hour,’ Heidi Durning!”

The spotlights raked the auditorium as the audience applauded, then faded as the auditorium went dark. A single spotlight illuminated a pyramid-shaped housing slowly lowering form the ceiling. It was completely transparent and as the audience entered, they could see that no one was inside it. Then, as the spotlights swept away and then back, they could see a shape right there, the shape of a man standing in the middle of the structure where he hadn’t been before.

The pyramid lowered and the paper walls ripped apart as Myston stepped out to a round of applause. He was a tall and striking man with curly dark hair dressed in dark clothing, his handsome features wearing a slight smile to his face. He bowed as he took the applause in and let it die down a bit before speaking.

“Thank you very much. I would like to thank you all for attending and all those around the world for tuning in. As you are no doubt aware, I attempt in my shows to take the craft of magic to new heights, heights that are designed to entertain audiences even more with every show. When the network approached me to do this show, I agreed, knowing I would be able to bring my magic to a much larger audience that would appreciate it. And, to help out, they’ve allowed a few lovely ladies to give my regular stage hands a break and be my volunteer helpers. So, sit back, relax and let me do my job.”

He backed off a bit as the stage shifted, a large platform rising up from the floor behind him. “For my first big trick, I’ve decided to give a little spin to an old formula,” he announced. “And to aid me in my endeavor, I’ve enlisted the help of two of the four lovely ladies from the MCN, show, ‘Roomies’. Here they are, Rachel Bannings and Monica Gillings!”

The audience applauded as the two women entered, each wearing an elegant evening gown, Rachel’s black, Monica’s green. Both were striking beauties, Rachel with light brown hair in an elegant cut around her shoulders, every inch the manhutner she was on her show. Monica’s shorter black hair was in a spiky sort of cut to keep with her tomboy persona on the show. Both gave waves and smiles as they moved on stage, shaking hands with Myston as he led them both towards the platform.

“All right, ladies and gentlemen, this is the standard levitation trick,” Myston said. He then smiled and added, “My version.” He turned towards the two girls, smiling. He raised a hand and from it fell a diamond ball attached to a chain, instantly spinning about as he held it before the two women’s eyes. Both of them instantly focused on the ball, both intrigued by the spinning diamond, the lights from above bouncing off it and sending waves of light into their eyes. Myston managed to walk around them, keeping the ball spinning in front of their faces, making sure they saw it clearly. He waited until he was behind them both, then yanked the ball away and snapped his fingers. Instantly, both Rachel and Monica shut their eyes and their heads slumped forward as they both fell under Myston’s control.

Myston stepped forward a bit, facing both the audiences and the cameras. “Not to worry, they won’t recall a thing of what’s happened here. It’s all natural.” He held the diamond up, letting it spin as he talked, knowing it was visible to everyone in the auditorium and everyone watching at home. “In fact, all those who are watching this now, you all think this is natural. You’re not bothered by anything you see, anything you do. It’s all magic, ladies and gentlemen, it’s all magic and you want to watch it. Just watch the magic, ladies and gentlemen and feel nothing is wrong about anything you see.”

Lowering the pendant, Myston turned and walked back to the two ladies. “Now, you all know how some magicians work levitation tricks. They use an assistant with an outfit that hides where the wires and hoops go. Well, I think there’s a very simple way to convince you I don’t use that,” he said. He turned to the two ladies and spoke. “Undress, girls.”

Both women simultainoulsy reached up and lifted and pulled on the straps of their dresses, letting them fall to the floor. Rachel’s breasts were large and round, Monica’s just as big but a bit more pointed. Their underwear was soon gone and they swayed in place, naked. Myston took both of them and pushed them onto the platform, each woman arranged to they were lying side by side but in different directions.

Myston stepped back and began to make passing motions with his hands over the two women. Slowly, the platform began to lower but the two women remained in place, hovering a few inches off the floor. Myston made raising motions with his hands and slowly the two women moved up into the air, both floating about ten feet off the floor.

As the audience gave light applause, Myston whispered beneath his breath, making more hand motions. Slowly, the two women turned about in mid-air and moved to each other, bringing them in for a large kiss, their hands roaming over one another. They spun slowly in mid-air, hands moving to backsides and hips, their mouths locked together in a hot kiss as they moved over one another. Another whisper from Myston and they moved back to the position they once were in, a 69 position , both of them having their faces buried in the other’s pussy, licking at the clit while massaging the ass, still spinning as they went at it, lapping away at each other as Myston spun them about in the air. Rachel lapped harder and harder, a contrast to Monica’s slow and steady licks as she tried to ate away at her friend and co-star, rubbing at her ass as she did. With a gasp, both women came at once, their cum blasting onto each other’s faces as they licked away at each other.

Myston slowly lowered the two back to the now-raised platform, the two still kissing as the show went off the air.....

COMMERCIAL

Myston smiled again as he stepped onto the stage, covered with another platform, this one with a large vertical box on it. “This next trick is the classic sawing a lady in half. Of course, I’ll need a lady to make it work, so I’ve brought along another lovely from MCN. You know her as the feisty lawyer from ‘Passion Cove,’ Traci Bankston!” The audience applauded again as the lovely lady stepped out. Chocolate skin that went well with her dark shirt and skirt, long and smooth legs on display, long braided hair flowing around her. She shook Myston’s hand as he led her to center stage.

“Well, I hope you’ll enjoy this next trick,” he smiled. He turned and stared at Traci’s eyes. The woman stared right back, taken aback at bit at how deep and penetrating his eyes were. He swayed in place slightly and she swayed with him as he continued to stare into his eyes. He waved his hand over her face and instantly, Traci was entranced, eyes shut and waiting.

“I don’t think full nudity is necessary here, Traci,” Myston smiled. “Simply remove your skirt and panties. Oh, and open the top of your shirt a bit.” As Traci obeyed, Myston walked over to open up the box, revealing it was in two sections. He moved towards Traci, whose pussy and ass were now exposed, the front of her shirt open a bit to reveal her generous breasts straining against the bra. Myston took Traci by the hand and placed her inside the box, closing each end. As he did, her revealed that the bottom end of the box cut rather short to leave Traci’s pussy open to the air. The top end ended right in the middle of her chest.

Myston pulled out the saw, a large one that he placed perfectly in the middle of the box. He began to saw it, sliding right down the middle of Traci’s body and sawing, moving it back and forth in smooth motions as he pushed down hard, finally coming down to the other end of the box. Myston pulled the saw away and, with a push and a grunt, broke the two halves apart, leaving Traci in two.

Smiling, Myston pushed Traci’s ends apart and spun them about so her head was facing her mid-section. Still smiling, Myston moved around and to the back end of Traci’s separated body. He fumbled a bit with his pants and soon managed to free his hard cock. He slid it into Traci’s exposed pussy and began pumping, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, driving into her lower half. Amazingly, Traci moaned, her mind and upper body feeling what was happening even though it was separated from the rest of her. She moved her upper body back and forth, the breasts rubbing against the box as she felt Myston push in and out of her, driving himself into her, his excitement over the earlier trick driving him as he went at her, smiling as he looked at her torso, her face in ecstasy as he pushed in and out of her. Groaning, Myston came, shooting his wad into Traci’s lower half and loving her scream as her upper reacted.

Myston pulled himself out and redid his pants. He swung the two halves back and placed them back together. A whisper and he was opening the chest and pulling the still entranced Traci out, her pussy still dripping with cum. “Go backstage and wait, Traci,” he smiled. “We still have a lot to do.”

COMMERCIAL

(And a brief card trick)

“Well, my next trick is unique and so I’ve chosen a unique woman,” Myston explained. “Here she is, from the comedy skit show ‘The Midnight Hour,’ Heidi Durning!” More applause and a few hoots as the woman walked out on stage. She wore an exceptionally short skirt and a tight shirt that accented her large chest, a smile on her face framed by long brown hair. As with the others she shook Myston’s hand. “Well, I’ve just been told the card trick went a little long so we’re going to have to save some time,” Myston said. He reached out and put a hand to the back of Heidi’s neck. He yanked on her arm and pinched her neck and instantly Heidi was slumped in his arms, deeply entranced. Whispering in her ear, Myston pushed her up, moving her to a standing position. Another whisper and her eyes opened wide but unseeing.

Smiling, Myston took Heidi and placed her inside a large cabinet, shutting the door and spinning her around as he made some motions with his hands. He stopped the cabinet and opened it, revealing a now naked Debbi, her large breasts hanging beautifully on her body, hair partially covering one nipple as she stared forward. “Turn around,” Myston commanded and Heidi gave the audience a shot of her great ass before Myston shut the door.

Myston gave it another spin and showed that the other side was the classic segmented with openings cabinet. Heidi’s face was exposed through one hole while each breasts stuck through another, a blank one for her mid-section and then one that let her pussy be exposed. Smiling, Myston took a series of blades and slid each one into the midway between each section, eliciting a sigh of joy from Heidi. Myston gave the cabinet another spin and then started breaking the sections apart and rearranging them. Soon, he had them in a new pattern: Heidi’s pussy on top, breasts underneath, mouth next, then her midsection on the bottom.

AS the applause died down, Myston moved to the real trick of it all. He pulled the front of his pants open and allowed his hard cock to spring free once more. He moved against the cabinet, pushing his cock to Heidi’s mouth as he went to her pussy. He began to lick at it slowly, pushing his tongue in and out of her slowly, sliding it around her lips. His hands went to her breasts below, cupping each one in his hands and squeezing them, pinching the nipples as he licked away at her pussy.

Meanwhile, Heidi had his cock deep in her throat, running up and down his long shaft, tongue tickling the tip as she deep-throated him as long and as hard as she could, feeling him shift his meat in her mouth as she sucked him off. Heidi could feel Myston lick at her pussy as he pinched her tits between his strong hands, loving the feel of her breasts as she sucked him off. He continued to push his face into her clit, licking away as hard as she was sucking him off. He could feel her coming, her juices flying onto his tongue and managed to hold himself tight, keeping from letting loose until he was ready. He finally did, shooting his wad into her throat and loving how she groaned through it all as she sucked him off, his mind already on his grand finale.....

COMMERCIAL

The stage was empty, lights sweeping over it. A large raised platform sat in the middle and surrounding it was an interesting screen, a large white screen, that was three-quarters of the way hiding the platform itself. It turned slowly, showing flashes of the platform as it did. It turned enough to show a shadow of two people in it. The open end revolved around to show Myston standing, holding Monica in tight, his cock slamming in and out of her with wild abandon, one of her legs straight on the floor, the other bent at his side. The screen revolved around and when it came back, while Myston and Monica were still going at it, behind them Traci and Rachel could be seen, sitting down and embracing each other with wild kisses, their cunts rubbing against one another.

The screen turned again and as it did, people could hear a loud cry of joy that sounded like Monica’s. The screen opened to show the four in the exact same positions, but now it was Rachel fucking Myston and Monica rubbing herself against Traci, the women in the exact same positioning a different woman had been before.

The screen turned and when it was back, Debbi was there, bent over, Myston’s cock up her ass as on the floor, Monica sat on Rachel’s face, letting Rachel lick her out while she licked at a standing Traci. The screen spun yet again, eliciting another cry of passion and when it stopped, once again, the women were all in different places but in the exact positions of those they had replaced, Traci on Myston’s cock with Rachel and Monica switching places and Rachel licking Debbi’s cunt.

It went like that for several moments, the five arranging themselves into positions with the women exchanging places with every turn. All five came under the cock of Myston and each other. The screen finally stopped turning and the audience could see all four women in a pile, licking and kissing and rubbing away at each other.

Myston stepped forward, smiling, the diamond pendant back in his hand and spinning. “I hope you’ve all enjoyed the show, ladies and gentlemen. I know I have. Thank you, MCN, for letting people see me at work and I hope one and all of you will want to see me soon. In fact, if you look at the diamond and listen to my voice, I can tell you how to enjoy your own magical moment......”

FADE OUT......