The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If I’m Honest

by Corrupting Power

Chapter Ten — Madison (Revisited) & Vitamin K

The next few days, I found myself worrying a bit about whatever craziness the bracelet had planned for me, but time and time again, its voice would drift across the back of my skull, saying one thing and one thing only.

Don’t worry about it.

Around Wednesday, it decided to actually talk to me a little bit about what was going on. It was remarkably straight forward, most of the time, and maybe I needed that kind of honesty in my life at that point. It was just a sentence or two here and there, reaffirming to me that it wanted to help me, not hurt me.

I was driving home Friday night when the bracelet and I had our first real conversation since the concert, the long haul of fighting my way through rush hour traffic not exactly taxing my brain, people looking over to admire the Bugatti that Larry had given me a couple of months ago. I still didn’t feel entirely comfortable driving the thing around town.

So what is it you want out of a partner, Deke?

“Aren’t you supposed to know that?”

Let’s just talk it out. The more you work with me on this, the easier it’ll go.

I didn’t have much else to do while stuck in bumper to bumper gridlock, so I figured why not? “Well, I want someone who’s attentive to my needs without being overly clingy. Someone who’s actually interested in me and what I have to say, instead of simply waiting for their turn to speak.”

That’s... remarkably insightful of you.

“What do I even call you? I feel like if we’re going to have conversations, I need to give you some kind of a name.”

Call me Harvey. I’m not a rabbit, but I’m sort of your imaginary friend, so it’ll do.

I chuckled at that. “Alright, Harvey it is then. So, Harvey, in a lot of my past relationships, I’ve tried to be a good and supportive boyfriend, but I’ve always felt like I gave way more than I got, like I seemed to attract women who only wanted me around to listen to their problems, to help them out of whatever jam they’re in. They didn’t really give much of a shit about me, other than how could I help solve their problems for them.”

Have you tried talking to them about this?

“C’mon, Harvey, I’m not an idiot,” I sighed. “When something’s bothering me, I’ll talk about it for a few minutes, but given the first pause or lull in the conversation, my partners always seem to want to divert back onto themselves, like they’ve hit their quota for listening and now it’s time to talk about them again. Even if I try to circle back to what’s bothering me a few minutes later, it’s almost like whatever I wanted to talk about is a closed subject now, and my partners don’t want to hear any more about it. They have to get on with the important business of talking about themselves even more, usually to retell the same story they’ve told me four or five times again, or to complain about their problems haven’t mystically fixed themselves.”

This happens a lot?

“It’s sort of my M.O. for what I get stuck with in relationships. I mean, I get it, dudes aren’t supposed to be open books. We’re assumed to be these closed vaults where we bury all our emotions, but that ain’t me. I’m more than willing to talk through what’s bugging me, but it takes two people to hold a conversation.”

Didn’t you also say you have a problem with infidelity in your partners?

I laughed bitterly. “Well, my last real relationship ended because she was cheating on me with at least four different guys, probably more. Two of which were coworkers. One of whom I’d thought was at least a little bit my friend. That’s enough to feel justified in ending it, right?”

I’d say so, but that’s just me, and I’m just jewelry.

“You asked me to trust you, so that’s what I’m doing, Harvey, so if I’m doing something wrong, you gotta help me out.”

I’m gonna help you out, Deke, I promise. I’m still just working through the best way to do that, you know? I’m magic, not a miracle worker. And figuring out how to get you the perfect match is a learning process, one that I get a little bit better at each time I try.

“So, wait, you don’t know who my perfect match is going to be before you try?”

Do I look like Karnak the Magnificent? I’m making educated guesses and refining what I know about you each time I do. But I’ll know when I get it right, don’t you worry about that. I have a 100% success rate, and let’s see you name anything else with that level of guarantee.

“Everyone you’ve ever paired up lasted forever?”

Well, within reason.

“That sounds suspiciously like an evasion.”

Of my 200+ matches, a few of them have had the unfortunate luck for their partner to die not long after the match was made. I’m not all powerful and I can’t control those kinds of things. It’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

“You know who says that?” I said to it. “People who’ve never lost anything. The pain of loss is brutal, agonizing. And losing the love of your life can turn you into a wreck.”

You mean like your father.

I tensed up reflexively, grinding my teeth together firmly. “What the fuck do you know about that?”

Not much, Harvey admitted, but I know that whenever you think about your father, there’s this weird mix of rage and depression that crosses your brain. You want to tell me about it?

“There’s not a ton to tell, Harvey,” I said, my fingers relaxing a little from the death grip I’d had on the steering wheel just a moment ago. “My mom died when I was two. Cancer. Came at her quick, so there wasn’t even time for Dad to build hope that she was going to get better. She was in the hospital and three weeks later she was gone. Dad never remarried and had to raise me and my sister on his own, but the house was like a goddamn shrine to my mother, so that probably didn’t help Dad move on either. When I went off to college, I was worried about leaving him alone, since my older sister had left for college across the country a few years earlier. Jillian, my sister, said he’d be fine.”

You’re tensing up again, Derrick.

“Yeah, well, Jill was wrong, and I never saw Dad alive again. Neither of us did. She was in her junior year at Cal Poly and I was in my first semester of freshman year at Seattle University when we both got a call from La Jolla PD telling us our dad had committed suicide.”

Oh shit, Deke, I’m so fucking sorry.

“Me too, but life fucking sucks, so sometimes you have to learn what it’s like to get pissed on by life all the time. Dad left a note saying he’d wanted to make sure me and Jill were up and running as adults, and that he’d originally wanted to wait until we were both out of college, but that the grief of constantly missing mom was too much for him, and that he just had to go now. He’d done it to make sure that the neighbors found him, so that me and Jill wouldn’t have to see his body. And his note said again and again how sorry he was, but that he just couldn’t take it any more. So yeah, that’s why I say the pain of loss can be all consuming, because it can.”

Just because it happened to your father doesn’t mean it’ll happen to you, Deke. Is that what all the walls are about? Are you trying to compartmentalize your heart, thinking that if you keep it walled off, you’re never going to get hurt?

“I think you know me better than that, Harvey,” I chuckled bitterly. “I’m just being cautious with my heart, because while I don’t want to go through the loss that Dad did, I also don’t want to go through what Jill did either.”

What happened with your sister? Every time you’ve talked to her on the phone, she seems incredibly upbeat and happy.

“Well, sure. Now. Her third husband, Damon, he’s a great guy. But her first two marriages lasted less than a year, and I can’t say that either of them were real peaches.”

You want to talk about it?

“It’s more of her story than mine, but the first guy cheated on her the entire time they were dating and the entire time they were married, I guess, although she didn’t find that out until after they’d been married six months.”

Ouch. And the second guy?

“He got drunk and beat her up pretty bad one night.”

Damn. But she got out of it?

“Oh yeah, Jill’s quick on her feet. After he was done beating her, he crawled into his bed and passed out. Then Jill handcuffed his unconscious body, shackled him to the bed with a second set of handcuffs and then called the cops.”

She kept handcuffs around the house?

“The guy was a cop.”

She got out okay, though?

I smirked, grimly. “There’s this expectation that cops always cover for their own, I guess, but Jill knew her husband’s watch commander, and called her personally. When she saw what he’d done to Jill, she arrested him and threw the literal book at him. She decided they needed to make an example of what happened to cops who beat their partners, and the guy’s doing a dime in prison, he’d hurt Jill so bad. Broken nose, broken ribs, broken collarbone, broken leg. If he could break it, I think he tried. Trial didn’t even take a week to convict the prick, the hospital photos were so grotesque.”

Maybe you should give me to her after you’re done with me.

“Nah,” I said. “When she was in physical therapy for all the injuries her second ex had caused her, she met up with a very nice pediatric surgeon named Damon who had the PT session right after hers, having broken his leg skiing. One day, she asked him out, he said yes, six months later they were engaged, and they’ve been married for five years and change, with two kids. Damon’s a great guy, and Jill’s very happy. I just don’t want to go through the two exes, like she did.”

Haven’t you already sort of done that, though?

“I mean, I had the ex who cheated on me a bunch, sure, but we weren’t married. And I haven’t gone through the physical assault, and I’m totally cool with skipping past that one.”

So what you’re saying is I should’ve let the guy in the hotel room beat you up and stab you a couple of times?

Somehow I know Harvey was kidding, although it’s hard to read tone from a voice inside of your head. “Let’s not and say we did,” I said, as traffic inched ever forward, ever slowly.

Okay, so let’s talk about all the options I’ve given you so far. Who’s been your favorite and your least favorite? What’s worked and what hasn’t?

“I’d definitely put Colleen at the top of my list,” I said to Harvey. “You sure that’s not going to work out?”

I know what I’m doing, Deke. What did you like about her?

“She was positive, she was friendly, she was genuinely interested in me for me, and wasn’t shy about asking me about the little day-to-day shit. Despite the fact that my job generally bores the crap out of people, she still found new ways to ask about it each and every time. I mean, the fact that she was gorgeous didn’t hurt either.”

If I’m not delivering you gorgeous people, Deke, I’m not really doing my job, so let’s just take that as a given. Who else did you enjoy?

“You remember that Uber driver? Rita?”

You were with her like two hours, tops, Harvey laughed inside of my skull. What about her did you like in particular?

“She was... I dunno, she was aggressive. I guess I like aggressive women, people aren’t afraid to express their affection for me, to be the one to initiate and say ‘hey, let’s get it on.’”

That’s good to know, actually, and it helps explain how maybe I’ve been getting mixed signals out of you. I haven’t intentionally been trying to sabotage you with any of these women, Deke.

“Really?”

Okay, that’s not completely true, Harvey laughed, but almost all of them were genuine attempts. The robbers were an attempt to sort of shake you from the funk you were in, and the rockstar was your idea, I’d like to remind you, and I even warned you in advance that one was going to go south.

“Yeah, that’s true, you did warn me, although you didn’t really explain why I shouldn’t do it before hand.”

You were hell bent on making that mistake, despite me cautioning you, so I had to let you just make it yourself. And I guess I should apologize for sort of putting pressure on you to make sure you’re using me, but for a while, maybe you didn’t realize it, but you were sort of cockblocking me, which isn’t cool, especially when I’m just trying to help.

“Cockblocking you? What the hell does that mean?”

For a while, I tried to steer women subtly at you, but you didn’t bite. Which, hey, I get it, not every piece of trim I send your way is your speed, but you weren’t giving me any feedback as to why you weren’t biting, and that was a BIG problem, because I couldn’t get any better at what I was sending you. I can only sort of see your active thoughts, and you’re pretty good at keeping emotional stuff buried, which may have been a defensive mechanism when you were younger, but all it’s doing now is getting in my fucking way in trying to help you, you jerk.

“So why didn’t you just talk to me then, tell me what you were doing and why?”

Eh. I don’t usually like directly talking to the people I’m trying to help. It’s sort of a last resort tactic, if you know what I mean. Because usually they have an actual mountain of questions, most of which I can’t or won’t answer, and that pisses them off.

“There’s a difference between questions you can’t answer and won’t answer?

Sure. I’ll give you an example. I won’t answer if I know if someone’s a perfect match for you or not; I can’t answer how my abilities work, or what the goddess’s endgame with all of this is.

“That’s... remarkably honest.”

Hey, I’m all about honesty, Harvey joked, if I’m honest. I am going to get you your perfect match before I move on to the next wayward soul, but I have a process, and it takes as long as it takes. If it makes you feel any better, I think I’ll have you squared away within the next year or two.

“How do you—Never mind. Can’t or won’t?”

Can’t but you’re learning, so good on you. We’re getting more in sync with one another, and that’ll make this whole process easier. You know I’m not out to hurt you, and I think at this point, I feel comfortable in saying I don’t think you’re going to continue to resist my help.

“Now that I know you’re actually trying to help me, it’s a little easier to not want to get in your way,” I said to the bracelet. “You know, you may want to start talking to people again. I mean, when you get to whoever it is you’re going to after me. If you’re more upfront with them at the start, they’ll be more likely to get in step with what you’re trying to do for them. Did you talk to Christian at all?”

The guy who gave me to you? Harvey asked. Nah, didn’t have any need to. He didn’t fight me in any way, letting me throw woman after woman at him, trying to figure out what the fuck it was he wanted out of a partner.

“You sound a little grumpy about it.”

Only that he was so damn indecisive. See, finding someone a perfect match, it’s more art than science, and sometimes I would think I was just about ready to have him matched up with exactly what he was looking for, just to see it fall apart because there was some hidden booby trap in his past that I didn’t know about.

“Okay, what do you mean by ‘booby trap,’ just so I can try and point out any of those in my own history for you before you stumble upon them accidentally?”

So, I knew pretty early on that ‘allergic to dogs’ was going to be a dealbreaker for you, because there was no way you were going to get rid of Astro.

“You best not say an unkind word about my dog,” I said sternly to Harvey.

Dude. Chill. I fucking love your dog. Shit, I’ve talked to your dog.

That took me more than a little by surprise. “Uh... you’ve what now?”

Okay, well, maybe more talked at your dog, but me and Astro, we’re cool. But Christian didn’t have a dog when I first met him. Now, after a while I found out that it was because his last girlfriend had taken their dog when they’d split up, but I thought I had the perfect match for Christian all lined up. It felt like I was just about ready to unlatch from his wrist, and then out of the blue he said that he wanted for them to get a dog and move into together, and she said she was allergic. A week later they were going their separate ways, and I was fucking back to square one.

“Then you probably also want to add ‘not allergic to cats’ onto my list, because at some point, I’m probably going to want to get a cat again, just so that Astro has someone to play with when I’m at work, and so he’s not just moping around the house.”

Okay, good to know. Anything else?

“I don’t have to tell you ‘can’t cheat on me,’ do I?”

Yeah, I think I gathered that one, from you telling me your last ex cheated on you a bunch. What’s the actual definition of a bunch, anyway?

“Well, I found out initially that she was cheating on me with one of my coworkers, but after I split with her, I went on to learn it wasn’t just him, but that she’d been fucking, like, seven or eight different dudes beyond me. She’d even had several of them over to the apartment we’d shared, and fucked at least three of them in the same bed that she and I slept in.”

Goddamn that sucks.

“You ain’t lyin’, brother,” I agreed. “After I broke it off, I loaded up everything that I wanted to keep into a truck and moved into a temporary apartment for a few months before buying my house. I loaded it up with almost entirely new furniture, because apparently she’d been boning other dudes all over everything in our old place. So I think basically everything bigger than a suitcase in my house is Post Vanessa.”

See, now I know another dealbreaker that I don’t know that I would’ve known before.

“Which is?”

I don’t think I can hook you up with any girl named Vanessa.

I grinned a bit, nodding. “Yeah, that’s probably fair. I think that name’s scorched earth at this point, whether I want it to be or not.”

We’ve all got damage, kid. No need to be ashamed of it.

“You’re right, you know. We do seem to be getting much more on the same page now that we’re talking about it and aren’t getting in each other’s way.”

Good. Good. I’ll get you the girl of your dreams before we’re done with one another.

“Anything I can do for you?”

… Excuse me?

“You’re trying to help me, right? Is there anything you want, any way I can repay you for all this work you’re putting out on my behalf?”

… Nobody’s ever asked me that before.

“I’m trying to make up for having been a bit of an ass earlier, Harv. I thought you were trying to use me, not help me, so I made your job a lot more unnecessarily hard for you than I should’ve. So if there’s anything I can do to make your existence easier, hell, I figure it’s the least I can do, right?”

Lemme think about it. But you know what? Thank you for even asking.

Traffic was finally started to ease up, and the Bugatti began to purr as it got the chance to move a little more through the streets. Of course, this was exactly the moment that my phone chose to ring. Thankfully, I’ve got hands free in the car, so I just answered it.

“Go for King,” I said.

“Deke!” Colleen’s voice said to me on the other end of the line, sounding like she might have been in tears. “Oh thank fuck you answered. I was so fucking scared you were going to have your phone off or something and then I would’ve completely been up shit’s creek because I desperately needed someone to talk to right now. Can... can we talk for a little bit?”

“Sure thing, Coll,” I said to her. “What’s on your mind?”

“It’s Colton,” she said. “I’m starting to think this open relationship polyamory thing is just total and complete bullshit, and that maybe he’s just fucking using me to try and jumpstart his career.”

“What makes you think that?”

“It’s like he only wants to hang out with me if we’re going to be seen in public,” she grumbled. “Like, sometimes a bitch just wants to Netflix and chill, right? Once in a while, I just want to curl up in my grodiest sweats on the couch, crawl beneath a blanket, grab a tub of ice cream and watch some utterly trash television with my man, but with Colton, it’s always ‘We should go out!’ ‘Let’s go to a party!’ ‘Let’s go to a nightclub!’ ‘Let’s get dinner at the fanciest fucking restaurant in town!’ And if I try to sort of gently suggest I just wanna have a night in, he spends like the next hour or so trying to talk me out of it, and I do go out, I feel like shit and get cranky the whole night, and if I don’t go out with him, he spends hours fucking guilt tripping me later.”

“I mean, it is an open relationship, right? So if it’s not working for you, you can just find another person up there to fill your needs, to be your stay-at-home buddy. Or you can try and break it off with Colton and see if someone else is more your speed.”

You’re more my speed, but you’re down there and I’m up here,” she whined. “I wish you could just be up here all the time.”

“It’s, like, four hours by train to get there, Coll,” I laughed. “It’s not like you’re right next door. I can’t do that commute every day, you know?”

She let out a deep sigh of frustration. “I know, I get it, you’re right. It just blows, that’s all.”

“Well, I miss you too, Coll,” I told her. “I might be able to carve out a weekend next month to try and come up there again, if that’s something you w—”

“YES!” she said enthusiastically, not even letting me finish the last word. “I mean, I love spending time with you, Deke, and any time you want to come up here, I’ll make the time to make it work, okay? Send me an email whenever you get a chance with the days, and I’ll start managing my schedule around it.”

“I’ll figure it out early next week and have something to you by Wednesday, okay?”

“Absofuckinglutely,” she said, sniffing a little bit, as if she was feeling more herself again. “Thanks for picking up, Deke. I know I’m kinda a fucking mess some days, but it’s nice knowing there’s somebody out there who gives a shit about me. I gotta get back to set, but I sent you a hot little picture for you to look at when you’re alone and have some time. And I expect to get a spicy one back, maybe one of you and that monster inside your new car.”

I laughed, blushing a little bit. “I’ll see what I can do, Coll. Take care of yourself, okay? I worry about you.”

“I’ll be much better once I see you again, Deke. Cya!”

“Why can’t Vancouver and Seattle be the same place?” I grumbled.

Why can’t day and night be the same thing? Harvey asked me. Might as well fight against the coming of the dawn. It’ll get you just as far.

“And you’re sure that—?”

Deke. Man. You gotta trust me on this, okay? Besides, did she ask about you at all in that conversation?

I inhaled a deep breath and then let out a deeper sigh. “Yeah, okay. One of us is a magic talking bracelet and the other is just the schmuck carrying him around.”

You’ll feel better in a little bit. It’s almost time for your surprise.

“I dunno, Harv,” I said, turning the Bugatti onto the street leading down to my cul-de-sac. “After that conversation, I may not be in the mood.”

Derrick. You’re gonna enjoy the shit out of this, because lemme tell ya, this is the biggest and most ridiculous thing I can throw at you. When people start figuring out they have a little bit of control over how I deploy my influence, they always want to overextend. Their eyes get way too big for their own good, and they make some mistake that’s going to blow up in their face like they wouldn’t believe. You, you figured out you could exert some force on how I did my thing, but you didn’t pressure me to give you something absurd like most schmucks do. And since you didn’t, well, I’m gonna give you the sort of thing that so many other dudes and chicks have asked me for, and that I so rarely give out, because after I do, I’m gonna black out for a bit.

“Black out?” I said, concern in my voice, although I’m still not sure quite why. “Look, Harv, it’s cool that we’re on the same page, but if this is going to hurt you, I don’t want you to do it...”

Heh. Hurt me. You’re a funny guy, Deke. Nah, it’s not gonna hurt me, but I’m gonna take like several days to recharge my batteries after this, so don’t think I’m gonna be around to chat. Don’t you worry, though. Ol’ Harv’ll be back to himself before you know it. Besides, I’ve always wanted to try something stupid like this. Because if you had asked me for this, it would’ve been a blatant abuse of my powers, but since I’m giving it to you unasked, well, it’s just gonna be a hell of a wild ride.

“You promise me this isn’t going to break you?”

Deke, dude, chill, ’kay?

“What kind of ancient Roman bracelet says ‘dude,’ Harvey?”

The kind that’s fucking thankful it never has to conjugate another fucking Latin verb ever ever again. What a stupid fucked up language. Anyway, I’m clocking out, so do me a favor and don’t say no to anything for the rest of the night, okay? Just go with the flow.

“If that’s what you want, Harvey.”

My dude, I may be an inanimate object, but for once in my existence, I think I’m actually jealous that I can’t experience this. Have fun!

Strangely, I could almost feel Harvey recessing back into the bracelet and out of my mind, like I could sense him shifting into recharge mode, which made me curious about what exactly he had planned for me, as the Bugatti pulled into my driveway. I pushed the button to open my garage door, and noticed that the curtains had been drawn on all my windows in the house, something I hadn’t done when I left the house in the morning.

For half a second I was worried that I had an intruder in the house, but the house had a very good security system, so the only people who could’ve gotten into the house were people with that code, which included a couple of neighbors and a couple of friends. Also, Astro wasn’t barking up a storm, so whoever was in the house was someone he knew and was familiar with.

My two-car garage still had my old car in it on one side, and had room for the Bugatti on the other. I felt a little silly driving the two door sports car around all the time, but I knew that Larry wanted to see me driving it regularly, so on days when the weather was manageable (which was less often than not in Seattle) I drove it into the office and back.

After getting out of the car, I pushed the button to close the garage door behind me and headed into the house, running into Astro as soon as I opened the door, his fluffy tail wagging happily as he bounced up and down, not quite hopping up on me but eager to show how pleased he was that I’d come home. The fact that he was in the house was also a bit telling, because most days when I went to work, I left him out in the back yard, and I knew for a fact that I had this morning.

“Heya boy,” I said to my Husky, scratching behind the ears to make his tongue hang out and his tail thrash even more pleased. “Who’s here? Should I be worried?”

“In here, Mr. King!” a familiar voice said from my living room.

I headed up the stairs and down the hall into my main living room, seeing Madison standing in the center of the room, dressed in her University of Washington cheerleading outfit that we’d had a bit of fun with five or six months ago. She had her hands folded behind her back, her stance wide, almost like she was ready to break into a cheer. She had let her coppery mane grow a little longer and it now hung down over her smallish tits, whereas before it hadn’t gone down past her shoulders.

“Why don’t you have a seat here in front of me, Mr. King?” she said, as Astro ran over to her, rubbing against one of her legs before he moved over towards his big cloth circle bed, hopping up onto it before shifting and settling, laying down with a soft ‘woof’ of resignation.

I set my briefcase down on the table in the hallway, then tossed my keys into the key bowl, set my phone down next to it, kicked off my expensive Italian leather loafers and moved into my living room. She was positioned right in front of the center of my couch, making it clear where I was supposed to be sitting, so I headed over to the couch and sat before her. “So what do I owe the privilege of your presence to, Madi?”

“Do you remember last week when I came around and convinced you to buy some raffle tickets for my cheerleading team’s fundraiser, Mr. King?”

“Sure,” I said. “You were worried your team wasn’t doing that well, and you wanted me to buy a couple of the twenty dollar raffle tickets, and I wanted to help you out, so I bought twenty tickets. Why, did I win something?”

“You actually won the grand prize, Mr. King,” Madison said to me, a beaming smile on her freckled face from ear to ear. “And since it’s you, we decided to make the grand prize even... grander.”

My face scrunched up, trying desperately to remember what any of the prizes on offer had been for the raffle, completely unable to come up with anything. It also felt a little warmer than normal in my house, something I was hoping wasn’t me just panicking because I was alone inside of my house with Madison once again, and I remembered exactly what she’d asked of me last time. “I’m sorry, Madi, but I’ve forgotten what that was.”

She rolled her eyes playfully at me, clicking her tongue chastising me. “Tsk tsk tsk, Mr. King. So the grand prize was going to be a group of the girls from the squad coming to wash your car, because what man doesn’t want a bunch of cheerleaders in bikinis washing his car? But the weather’s been so bad lately that it’s just too cold for us to give you a bikini car wash.”

“Oh, that’s okay, Madi. If you want to just wait until—”

“Also,” she said, interrupting me, “the only place we could wash your car would be out front, and well, that’s just too public for what we have in mind, so we decided to do something else. Similar! But not quite the same.”

“I just—”

She was determined not to let me get a word in edgewise. “So! We decided that we would give you a full house cleaning! A cheerleader maid service, as we gave your house a complete work over from top to bottom! Dusting! Mopping! Washing clothes! Fixing meals! Doing dishes! Vacuuming! We already cleaned the backyard of doggie land mines before you got home.”

“You keep saying we, Madi...”

Madison giggled, nodding. “Sorry, I’m such a silly slut. I forgot to introduce your cheerleading housekeeping team for the next day! Girls, line up and sound off!”

From around the corner, six girls ran from my kitchen where they’d been hiding and lined up around Madison in the middle, three to the left of her and three to the right, each of them dressed in UW cheerleading outfits, standing in a pose very similar to Madison, although all of them had their eyes very clearly focused on me instead of looking straight ahead.

“Kelly!” the girl on the far left said. She was a pale skinned brunette with a slender build and perky tits beneath her top. She also had a silver ring through her right eyebrow. She’d put on a decent amount of makeup, with dark eyelashes and a deep red shade of lipstick on.

“Kennedy!” the Latina girl next to her said. Her black hair was pulled into pigtails that hung over each of her shoulders, and she was shorter than both Kelly and Madison, although also bustier. I imagined she was the one they put on top of the human pyramids.

“Kari!” the blonde on Madison’s right said, easily the tallest girl in the lineup, with long powerful legs that I imagined were either the result of dancing or kickboxing, maybe both. Kari pronounced her name with a hard sound at the front, ‘car’ instead of ‘care.’ She had to be close to my height, give or take an inch on either side of 6′ tall. She had sort of a hawkish nose, but it gave her face almost a warrior’s look to it, like an Amazon. Her hair was braided into a tail that hung over one of her shoulders, a pink ribbon around the end of it, tying it off.

“Kasey!” the Asian girl on Madison’s left said, about the same general size and build as Kennedy, although Kasey had blonde highlights and streaks running through her jet black hair that framed her face a bit like a lion’s mane. Also I thought I could make out the outline of a barbell through one of her nipples through the cheerleader top.

“Kendra!” the brown-haired girl next to her said. Kendra had a bob haircut with her hair a warm shade of oak brown. Her face was rounded, and while she had the thickest arms and legs of any of the girls, she also had the largest chest, massive tits straining against the top that might have been a size too small for her.

“Kayla!” the girl on the end with wavy brown hair down to the center of her back said, her face also decked in heavy makeup. She had darker skin, not quite Asian or Latina, but maybe part Mediterranean or middle eastern. She licked her pouty lips and flashed me a saucy wink, wiggling her hips from side to side.

“I like to call them Vitamin K,” Madison giggled, “because their names all start with K. For the next twenty-four hours, we’re your team of cheerleader maids, and we’re going to show you just how far our team spirit extends!” She was saying each word like she was trying to get an audience fired up, even though it was just me.

“So... I just stay out of your way while you’re cleaning?” I chuckled. I mean, there were certainly worse ways to spend a day than watch a bunch of late teen/early twenty-something cheerleaders cleaning up the house. They all had to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty-two, considering they were all UDub students.

“Oh no, Mr. King,” Kasey said. “We’re a full-service maid team, so what ever needs you have for us to fill, we are all going to be happy to fill them.”

‘You have got to be kidding me, Harvey,’ I thought at the bracelet.

Enjoy, Deke.

“In case she’s not being clear, Mr. King,” Kayla said with a grin, “that means we’re all going to suck and fuck you before we’re done with your house.”

It was a Friday night that I hadn’t made plans for, and now it certainly seemed like I was booked up until Saturday night, glancing at my watch, noting it was nearly 8 pm. “So a full twenty-four hours?” I gulped. “I don’t know that I can keep up with you girls that long.”

“Oh it won’t be all the time fucking and sucking,” Kennedy said. “We do have to squeeze in the cleaning and cooking sometime.”

“One more thing, Mr. King...” Madison said to me.

“One more thing?”

“The grand prize was supposed to be a car wash by cheerleaders either in bikinis or their cheerleader skirts, but since we had to change the rules a little bit because of the weather, we’re changing that one as well. Girls?”

Suddenly, all seven girls reached to their waists and pulled their cheerleader tops up and over their heads, tossing them into piles on either side of me on the couch, leaving seven pairs of marvelous tits exposed to my eyes, varying sizes and shapes, although I think almost all the girls had stiff nipples.

“I heard about this naked maid service once,” Kelly said, “and I told Madi about it, and she said it would be super hot for us to do that for you.”

“But I told her we had to leave the skirts on,” Madi giggled.

“Which we are,” Kari said, “but...”

All seven girls turned around in unison, bent over, reached behind them and lifted their skirts to show me their bare asses and exposed pussies, nothing on beneath the skirts. It was like a Rockette’s flourish, all the exposed flesh before the girls stood back up and spun around to face me, each of them having a wolfish smile on their face.

“There’s only one final rule, Mr. King,” Kendra said to me. “Every slut gets at least one turn with you before 7 p.m. tomorrow.”

“Nobody’s gonna be mad if one of us gets more or less turns than the rest of us, as long as every single one of us gets at least a go,” Madison said.

“And by ‘a go,’ she means ‘a load,’” Kari giggled.

“We closed all the windows, so we’ll all be doing chores until you come to have your way with us, Mr. King,” Kelly said.

“Don’t keep us waiting!” Kayla said.

“Okay girls, break!” Madison told them and all seven girls scattered, heading in different directions all over my house, each of them tittering with laughter and excitement.

Astro looked over at me, gave a tiny confused howl and then slumped his head back down onto his bed, his tail giving a single thump before laying still.

“You and me both, Astro.”

I decided to walk through the house first, just to see what the girls were getting up to, as I prepared to enjoy Harvey’s gift of Madison and her team of Vitamin K, knowing full well that by this time tomorrow, I was going to be utterly, deliciously fucking exhausted.

I wasn’t wrong...

My plan was just to walk around the house and see each of the girls for a few moments in turn, but again, that was my plan, and the girls clearly had other thoughts on their minds. And it didn’t help that Harvey was keeping a conversation going with me the whole time.

As much as this is a gift for you accepting my guidance, there’s also going to be a lot of lessons for us to talk about during all of this, Harvey thought inside of my head. This whole thing will be a bit like speed dating, where I learn a lot of little things at once, all of which I can compile into picking better partners for you.

“At this point, I feel like you should know everything you need to know about me, Harvey.”

You’re a riddle wrapped in a puzzle circled by an enigma, Deke. I only know what I see and what you tell me. The voice in my head paused for a minute. And I don’t know that I can believe everything you tell me, because you don’t necessarily know what you want.

“I don’t think you’re going to learn a whole lot by throwing seven cheerleaders at me simultaneously, Harv.”

Oh, you might be surprised. Each of these seven has at least an attribute or two that you’ve led me to believe you’re into. Once you’re actually fucking around with them, I can start to employ my skills and see what does and doesn’t look like it’s working in terms of your fates.

“Well, I’ve already hooked up with Madison, so you know she’s not the one.”

Not necessarily, Harvey said to me. She might have changed. The situation might have changed. Shit, you might have changed. It’s highly unlikely, but it doesn’t hurt to double check my work sometimes. I’m only a magical bracelet created by a Roman goddess who’s mostly faded into obscurity by now. Sometimes I’m going to get things wrong.

“That’s not a real confidence booster in your abilities, Harv.”

Look, once I know, I’ll just know, okay? I know how fucking weird that sounds, but you just sort of need to trust me on this.

“Whatever you say, Harv.”

I headed into my kitchen and found that the Latina girl with the braided pigtails was doing her best to clean off my stove, which, I have to admit, was a little funny to watch. See, I generally clean up everything after I cook, but I always seem to miss stuff on the stove top itself, and that means it gets encrusted around the burners or on the surface top. For months, I’ve been meaning to do a hard clean of the top of it, but now it looked like I didn’t have to, as Kennedy seemed to have gotten a butter knife from my drawer to help her scrape it away, a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels sitting off to one side.

“Hiya Mister King!” Kennedy said to me, looking over her shoulder at me. “Give me just one second to get this encrusted cheese off...”

“You don’t—”

It didn’t really matter what I said, because Kennedy pried the encrusted cheese off and flicked it into the wastebasket she’d pulled out from under my sink and brought over to throw away all of the paper towels she’d covered in dirt and grease.

“No no, I got it!” she said, turning to face me, leaning forward a little to make her large breasts press together. “How lucky am I that you came into the kitchen first?” she said, clapping her hands. “Does that mean I get to be the first lucky girl to get a turn on the King train?”

The King Train? Harvey asked me.

“You have been with me the whole time, Harvey,” I thought at the bracelet. “Never once have I called it that.”

Well, don’t start calling it that.

I looked over the girl. She still had on the Udub cheerleader skirt, and was wearing a pair of white Addidas with little white socks on, but other than that, she was nude, her voluminous tits on display for my eyes, her body language doing everything she could to draw my attention to them, as if she was used to having them stared at and knew what to do to either encourage or discourage the behavior.

No need for you to guess which she was doing for me.

“Is... is that something you actually want, Kennedy? I mean, if you’re just doing this because I won the raffle, you don’t have—”

“That’s just an excuse for all of us to do this, Mr. King,” Kennedy said, walking over towards me. “When Madi got talking about what a great fuck you were—”

“She wasn’t supposed to tell anyone about it...”

“Aw, c’mon, Mr. King,” Kennedy said with a smile. “You gave her the best fuck of her life. Of course she was gonna tell her friends about it. Anyway, once she told us, we were all super jealous and wanted to have a go at you, but we couldn’t think of an easy way to convince you to have a go at all of us, and if it was just one or two of us, well, that totally didn’t seem fair to the rest of the girls she’d told about what a great fuck you were.”

“So you’re all really gonna do this, huh?”

“Absofuckinglutely, Mr. King!” she said, moving in very close to me. “Although I think most of the girls on the squad would be happier if you didn’t have any interest in butt stuff.” She looked around the room, as if making sure the two of them were the only ones in it. “I mean, some of the girls might be into it, but I think most of us are afraid it would hurt too much. We’d still do it, if that’s what you wanted, because the customer is always right, but, well, like, we all saw how Madi was walking the next day, y’know?”

“I’m not gonna make any girl do anything she doesn’t want to, Kennedy,” I told her. “That’s uncool, and very much not my style.”

She reached out with one hand to brush her fingertips across my pectorals through my shirt, having to reach up to them, looking up at me with big soft brown eyes. “Well, Kasey likes to pretend she’s saying ‘no no no’ when really she’s saying ‘yes harder harder,’ so maybe keep that in mind when her number comes up, okay?” She licked her lips, twisting impatiently back and forth on one of her heels. “Can... is it okay if I see it now?”

“It’s just a cock, Kennedy,” I told her with a smile. “There’s nothing magic about it.”

Not entirely true, but I guess I’ll allow it.

“I mean, you say that, Mister King,” Kennedy said as she slowly started to slide down onto her knees, “but Madison’s fucked a lot of guys, and she talks shit about almost all of them. After you, though, she started comparing everyone else afterwards to you, like you were the gold standard in fucking. Like all other dicks she had for the rest of her life were going to be compared...” she said, tugging down my jeans and boxers to whip out my cock, only at half mast despite the parade of naked flesh running through my house. “...to this monster. Dios mio, Mister King... it’s beautiful.”

“It’s not all that, Kennedy,” I said to her, but she was already pressing gentle kisses to my shaft, running the head of it across her lips.

The Latina girl pipped with musical amusement, humming along the length of my dick before she wrapped her head around the tip of it and enveloped it with her mouth, turning her eyes to look up at me in adoration and excitement, smiling around my cock as she slowly began to push it deep into her mouth and throat.

Her fingers curled around the base of it, pushing to keep my balls cupped with that one palm, while the other hand slid up and grabbed one of my hands, bringing it down to her head, as if she wanted me to guide her.

As if in response to the quizzical look I was shooting her, she popped her lips off my dick for a moment. “I’ve only blown, like, four guys before, so I don’t know if I’m any good at it,” she said shyly, “and Madi said you were such a good coach for the butt stuff that you might be a good coach for the other stuff too, so if you can help me be a better cocksucker, I’d super appreciate it, sir.”

“It’s just like anything with sex, Kennedy,” I told her with a grin. “There isn’t one right or wrong way to do things; it’s just a matter of what people like.”

“Then maybe show me a bunch of things people like, and, like, I’ll take it from there...”

“Just don’t use your teeth and experiment around,” I said. “Sometimes people don’t even know they’ll like something until you try it on them.”

“Okay, sir, I’ll poke around a bit...” She slipped her lips back down onto my cock, working it deep into her mouth until the head of my shaft was pressed against her throat, never once taking her eyes off my face, even as I saw her brown eyes start to water up a little bit. She was trying, bless her heart, to take my shaft down to the hilt, but she just hadn’t practiced enough to do that yet, so I used my hand on her head to pull her face back a bit, letting her drawn in a thankful wheeze of air.

“The reason most guys like blowjobs, Kennedy, is because it gives them a feeling of power, a sense of control, something they may not always get in their day-to-day lives,” I said, as she pushed her lips back down onto my shaft. “Much like when a guy’s going down on you, you should feel like a queen getting worshiped, like you’re the center of your man’s attention.”

Kennedy giggled a little bit, pulling her head back. “When a guy’s going down on me, I feel like he’s trying to figure out how his tongue works, not really paying attention to my vagina.”

“Then you definitely need to get better boyfriends, Kennedy,” I laughed. She slipped her head back down once more, and I stroked my palm across the top of her head, leaning my head back just a little bit, hearing a little giggling sound coming from the door.

My eyes glanced over that way, and I saw the door was open just a little bit, and I could see two pairs of eyes on the other side of it peeking in, although the light difference between my kitchen and my dining room meant I couldn’t tell who was looking in.

It wasn’t like Kennedy was bad at blowjobs, but it was clear she was simply inexperienced at it, or that she’d just had boys who were so easy to pop that it only took a few seconds of head bobbing to get them off. I wasn’t that guy.

My kitchen has three doors leading into it, one from the living room, one from the dining room and one leading into the back yard. The one from the dining room still had two eyes peeking in as the one from my living room opened and Madison strolled in, a broad smile on her face.

“You want a hand, Kennedy?” she said to her.

Kennedy popped her mouth up off my cock and looked up at her friend with a little bit of a pout. “I must be bad at this, ’cause normally a dude would be done by now,” she sighed. “Am I a bad cocksucker, Mr. King?”

“Kennedy, you’re not—” I started, but Madison put a fingertip to my lips before she knelt down next to Kennedy.

“Don’t ask him that,” she scolded the other girl. “It puts him in an impossible position. If he tells you you’re not a good cocksucker, you feel bad. If he tells you that you are, you aren’t going to try and get any better. If you were bad at it, he’d probably have offered you some suggestions on what to do, and if he hasn’t done that, you just need to spot the cues.”

Madison flicked her tongue along the length of my dick before moving to press a kiss against Kennedy’s lips, the other girl gasping just a little bit before leaning into the kiss. The two locked lips for a moment, and Kennedy seemed to be getting very much into the kiss before Madison moved their lips to push the head of my cock between them, so they were kissing each other around my shaft.

The two girls slid their mouths down together along my prick before working back up, Madison helping Kennedy push her head down firm, an inch or so deeper than she had before. “If you can’t go deep, then go fast,” Madison said. “And work on deep some other time. And rub his balls with one hand while you do it.”

Kennedy popped her head off and looked over at Madison with a conspiratorial smile. “What do I do with my other hand?”

“I usually rub my my clit or finger myself,” Madi laughed. “Just cause I’m focusing on someone else doesn’t mean I can’t have a bit of fun.” She moved to get behind Kennedy, sliding one of her hands down to cup one of the Latina’s puffy nipples, the other hand reaching down beneath Kennedy’s skirt, taking care of tending to the girl’s clit for her. “Go on. Go fast and frantic, and you’ll get him off quick.”

The cheerleader took the lesson to heart, and starting making excessive noise, slobbering all over my cock as she started to thrust her face onto it, while I leaned forward, pushing my cock just a little more, my hands both resting on her head, where she’d left them. The faster she went, the more I could feel my resistance grumbling.

“Make sure she swallows, Deke,” Madi said, looking up at me, licking her lips. “At least most of it. I won’t mind if the little slut wants to share some with me.”

Kennedy was groaning and wheezing on my dick, blowing out her cheeks to rush air along my dick along with all the spit. I’d like to tell you it was Kennedy’s technique, but it was the intense eye-fucking that Madison was giving me that finally pushed me over the edge. I made sure to cum into Kennedy’s mouth, and the Latina drew her head back finally, pursing her lips together to keep my spunk contained before she kissed Madison, and the two of them both swallowed my jizz, not letting any droplets of it before the two girls started giggling, breaking the kiss, both of them looking up at me with minxish smiles.

“Don’t worry, Mister King,” Kennedy said to me, licking up a little bit of cum that lingered on the head of my cock. “I’ll keep practicing, and I’ll get better! Promise!”

Madison stood up and then helped Kennedy to her feet. “Why don’t you head up to the third floor studio and get to work there? I’ll make sure Deke continues his tour.”

Kennedy nodded with a grin. “A’ight. If I’m honest, you’re loads of fun, sir, but I’m soooo not ready to settle down yet. See you in a bit” She then scooted over towards the dining room door, heading through it. The two sets of eyes that had been there had disappeared at some point during when I was getting blown, so I don’t know who it was.

Kennedy. Pros? Cons?

I made sure I thought, and didn’t say, my opinions back to the bracelet, as I tucked my cock away and rebuttoned my jeans. “She’s nice enough, I guess, although she seems pretty inexperienced, and I don’t think that’s what I’m looking for at my age.”

No need for a virgin so you’re exploring uncharted territory?

“The idea of being the first for a girl’s time at anything is, if you ask me, over rated. Why the fuck would I want to be the only experience someone had with sex? You learn more the more practice you have, so there’s nothing wrong with people who’ve gotten around a bit.”

But if you’re with someone who doesn’t know any better, you can teach them exactly how you like things done. Doesn’t that hold some appeal?

“I mean, I guess, for some people maybe,” I thought to Harvey. “But not me. Because if I’m teaching them how I like it done, I’m not learning new ways that I might like it done. Everything’s always being done one way and experimentation’s at the bottom of the barrel. That doesn’t work for me, because the minute you stop learning, you might as well be dead.”

Hey, it’s your life, Derrick. I’m just trying to figure out how to serve you best.

Madison nudged me a little bit. “You’re not mad at me for all of this, are you?” she asked with a mischievous little titter of laughter. “I was taking about my first time with anal, and the girls had so many questions that I completely forgot I wasn’t supposed to tell them who you were.”

I grinned sideways at her. “I’m more worried that I won’t be able to keep up. You promised I’m paying out six girls, and I dunno if you know this, but the older men get, the longer the refractory period gets. I know teenager boys can knock out three or four in a day without much of a problem, but me, I ain’t so young any more.”

“Look, you get three done tonight, and then you can do the other three tomorrow after we all wake up.”

“You’re all going to sleep here?”

“We’re not high schoolers, Deke,” Madi said, giving my ass a squeeze with her hand. “We’re all college girls and if we want to have ourselves a slumber party at your house, we don’t have to ask anybody’s permission or tell anyone where we are. Hell, at least a few of us are old enough to have a few beers while we’re here, if you’re sharing. But if you don’t feel okay with that, I get it, and I’m sort of playing captain tonight, even though I’m just a freshman.”

“I think it’s hilarious that you think it’s going to take a whole day to clean my house,” I said. “Especially considering how many of you there are.”

“You’ve got a two story house, with a basement, and a backyard, not to mention your garage and car, Mr. King,” she told me. “Anybody who isn’t fucking or sucking is supposed to be cleaning, because we want this whole place looking like it’s brand new, so you can take pictures of it for your real estate broker.”

I cocked my head at her carefully. “What are you talking about? I’m not selling my place.”

“You aren’t?” she asked, blinking her eyes in surprise. “Oh, maybe they just haven’t come to talk to you yet. Someone’s trying to buy up the entire block. I think they want to convert it into a condo complex or something. A guy came by and made an offer to my mom and dad last week. According to my dad, they offered him three times what the house is worth, so they decided to take it and move. Whoever it is, they also bought the Alonzo’s house on the other side of my folks place, and the Guttierez’s place behind ours. I figured Dad would’ve told you over your monthly beer.”

I sighed, shrugging a little. “I’ve been a bit lax about that the last few month, Madi, because my life has been completely upended for a lot of reasons. Not just work, but personal life too. I’ve been out of town a bunch.”

“Oh,” she said. “Then maybe you should consider taking them up on their offer. I know this is your home, but with the amount of money they’re offering, you could buy a way bigger home out on the outskirts or something. Or, shit, build a mountain mansion or something.” She licked her lips with a grin. “Like I said, Dad told me it was a lot of money. Mom was all hell-bent on not leaving, but then she saw the check, and she told Daddy that of course they were taking it.”

“Wait... check? They just bought the house outright? Like, 100% cash offer, no mortgages, no loans, just straight up full cash transfer?”

“Yeah, why? Is that uncommon?”

I rolled my eyes in amusement at her naivete. “Yeah, it’s not exactly like most people have several million dollars laying around, Madi. Your folks place is probably worth nearly a mil, if I had to ballpark it? What with all the upgrades I’ve done to mine, mine’s probably worth a little over a mil. Buying up the whole block is a very significant investment, for anyone.” I frowned, scratching my chin. “And usually if they’re doing something like that, they’d hit everyone on the same day, so nobody has time to warn anyone else. Holdouts tend to be able to ask for lots more money, so they try and avoid things like this.”

“Maybe you weren’t home the day they bought everybody, and they’ve just been looking for you.”

“I guess that’s possible.”

“Anyway,” Madison said, leading me to the dining room door. “You’ve got one down and five more to go.”

I laughed softly, as we reached the door. “I don’t owe you one?”

“I think six will be more than enough to keep you taxed, so I just shared mine with Kennedy,” Madi said with a wink. “Let’s move on to the dining room, shall we?”

The two of us set foot into the dining room, where the giant blonde, Kari, was dusting my chandelier that hung over the large table. I was a little thankful for her doing it, if I’m honest, because the thing is an absolute bitch to clean. I usually have to get the step ladder from the kitchen, but Kari was inches taller than I am, and had long, reedy arms and legs. She almost seemed too tall to be a cheerleader, so I wondered if maybe she doubled as either a basketball player or a volleyball player.

“Oh, hey there Mister King,” Kari said to me, a wide and incredibly white smile shone my way. “I figured since I could get this myself, I might as well handle all the tall shit.” She gasped a little, giggling. “Sorry, I have kinda a potty mouth some times...”

“It’s okay, Kari,” Madison said with a giggle. “Mister King likes a potty mouth.”

“Oh does he now?” Kari said with a coy wink. “So if I want him to just fuck me stupid, I should just say so?” She licked her lips before moving to slide her ass up onto my living room table, lifting one of her legs up to drape it over the high back of one of my dining room chairs. “I’m bendy and flexible, so if you just wanna put my ankles behind my head and test the strength of your dining room table, believe me, I’m down to fuck. I’m sick of dudes not really getting in there, just two pumps and then an apology... Madi told us she was sore after you were done with her. I wanna feel that way. I wanna feel like I got rode hard and put away wet. I wanna feel like you shoved a fucking telephone pole up my pussy. I wanna feel like you wanted me to learn what it feels like to get fucked in half.

Madison strolled over to the table, and grabbed Kari’s other leg, lifting it up and over another of my dining room chairs, so the statuesque blonde was spread wide for me, one of her hands reaching down to rub along her own cunt, trailing a fingertip along that tight slit, Kari’s folds very neat and clinging together, as Madi grabbed the blonde’s long, braided tail, flipping it over onto the girl’s chest, lightly whipping her with it. “Kari’s always complaining that none of the boys make her feel like she’s been fucked, so why don’t you give her a go, Mister King?”

I moved over towards her and shifted her so that her ass hung just a little off the edge of the table before taking one of her feet, pushing on her leg until it was bent back to be parallel with her body, her ankle pressed against one of her ears. Then I grabbed the other leg, lifting it up, going a bit more slowly this time, but the look on Kari’s face was one of excitement, as she nodded. “That’s it, fold me up and pound my pretzel pussy. Get the fuck in there...”

I unbuttoned my jeans again, realizing how silly it was that I’d just put them back on, pushing them down to get my cock out once more before lining it up, pushing it against Kari’s cleft. As soon as I started to push in, Madi stepped over to get closer to me. “Don’t dawdle. You heard the slut; get in there...” She was trying to push me quickly, but I was making it difficult, working my shaft into Kari’s twat slowly instead of with the one brutal quick penetrating dive she’d been expecting.

That said, I also didn’t stop until I was nuts deep inside of her, the feeling of her pelvic bone against mine a little jarring, but softened by the matte of blonde curls she had in a neat triangle wedge above it. Once I hit my deepest, she groaned, her arms wrapped around her legs and trying to reach to hold onto my forearms. “God that’s good. Hit that shit. Fucking hit it...”

With the angle, I was able to get deep, feeling her body ooze and wriggle around me, as I drew back and then rocked forward again, swinging up and in, pushing into her, as Madi mostly just stood to the side and watched me rail this giantess, her legs keeping her tits from bouncing too much. The angle wasn’t perfect—we were on my dining room table, not a bed, so the height wasn’t ideal—but Kari didn’t seem to mind, and she was babbling like I’d broken her and she didn’t know how to stop talking within a minute or two.

“Harder harder fuck you feel so fucking good so much better than Brian fuck that cunt show it how it feels to be fucked by a real fucker you fucker oh fuck I’m gonna cum fuck I never cum from being fucked I never I never fuck I never cum but I’m gonna cum fuck fuck fuck I’m cumming holy fucking shit I’m fucking cumming I’m cumming you fucking fucker fuck me me I’m fucking cumming!”

Kari’s hands grabbed onto my forearms and clung hard onto them as her eyes screwed shut and her head started to flick left and right then shake suddenly, as I felt her inner walls nearly vibrating she was clenching and relaxing so hard, so fast, and there was no way I was getting out of that, so I relaxed and let my second load of the day paint a Jackson Pollack along the inside of her cunt.

A few seconds later, I helped her lower her legs back down, knowing that staying in that position too long was going to be uncomfortable, no matter how much she’d done it, as I slipped back and out from her. She giggled a little. “Have to remember to make sure I didn’t leave a puddle, or a smudge on the table,” Kari said, leaning up to kiss me, holding my face against hers for a long moment before pulling back. “Now I know what real fucking is like. If I’m honest, you’re wild but not athletic enough for me. Thanks Mister King!”

I chuckled, shaking my head, kicking off my shoes and stepping out of my jeans, folding them up and laying them on top of the dining room table. “I feel like putting these back on tonight is just a waste of everybody’s time.”

“Probably,” Madison agreed, as we started to head out of the dining room and back towards the living room, making our way over towards the stairs.

“So who’s Brian?” I asked her once we were out of earshot of Kari. “Ex-boyfriend?”

“Current boyfriend, actually,” she giggled, as I stopped dead in my tracks.

“That’s not okay with me, Madison,” I said, turning to look at her. “We can continue this little game if you want, but if I find out anybody else here is cheating on their boyfriend, I’m going to shut the whole fucking thing down. I wouldn’t have fucked that girl back there if I’d have known she has a boyfriend.”

“It’s not serious, Deke,” Madi said, like I was the one being stupid.

“I don’t give a shit, Madi,” I told her, my hand grabbing her forearm. “Should I shut this little party down now?”

“Ow! No! Kari’s the only one who’s got a boyfriend, and she’s gonna break up with him anyway. She just hasn’t done it yet, okay? What’s the big deal?”

“The big deal is that my last real relationship ended when I found out she was cheating on me with multiple other people,” I said. “Fidelity may not mean much to you, but I am not going to be ‘the other man’ for anyone. Am I making myself fucking clear?”

Madi whitened when I told her that it was with multiple people that my last partner had cheated on me, as if that hadn’t even occurred to her, and she nodded. “Yeah, I mean, yes, yes, Mister King, sir, sorry sir. It was fucking stupid of me, and I should’ve made her dump him before she came over here, but I won’t let her do anything else with you until she calls him and dumps him, okay? I should’ve... fuck, I should’ve thought about that.”

I sighed, lifting my hand from her arm in surrender. “That’s... that’s fine. Now you know and now you can ensure it doesn’t happen again. And it better not happen again, because if I find out any of these girls are cheating on a boyfriend, I’m going to throw all of you out on your asses.”

“I got it, Deke. I fucked up. I majorly fucked up. But I won’t do it again.”

Man, the fidelity thing for you is a real dealbreaker, isn’t it?

“You get why, don’t you?” I thought at Harvey.

Shit yeah, man, I get that. And it’s not just on her, it’s on me, too. I should’ve thought to look for that when I was setting this up. But Madison’s telling the truth. Nobody else here’s shacking up with someone on the reg.

“You wouldn’t lie to me, would you, Harvey?”

Mislead you, maybe, but never outright lie, okay? And I get how much that bitch hurt you, so I won’t forget again. My bad, kid.

“I heard someone bounding down the stairs,” I told Madi. “So let’s see who drew the shitty detail and is down clearing up the basement.”

“Oh, that’s Kendra,” Madison told me as we headed over to the stairwell, the path too narrow for us to walk side by side, so I went first and she moved along behind me. “She said you needed to get laundry done, so she wanted to get started on the first load as quickly as she could.”

Unlike most people’s basements, mine isn’t full of all that much. Sure, I had a few things in it—a weight bench, a toolbox, some supplies left over from when I had tried brewing my own beer in the basement for a couple of years—but mostly it was empty space, specifically so Astro didn’t knock anything over.

My dog was a very good dog, but he also had a tendency to not really pay all that much attention to where he was going, and so sometimes he would be simply zooming around the house and his giant wagging tail would knock all sorts of things over. It meant I couldn’t leave anything low to the ground these days.

“Hey Mister King!” Kendra said to me, moving the first load of clothes from the washer into the dryer. “I was expecting a disaster area down here, but you barely have anything in here!” She was the curviest of the girls, with massive tits that strained against her top, practically threatening to rip the fabric open at any moment. She flicked a few strands of her teak colored hair back behind her ear, seeing that I hadn’t bothered to put pants on again, although I had pulled my boxers on. Walking around my house fully naked with people in it just felt weird. “Are you, just, like, totally anti-pack rat or whatever? I mean, if you had to judge my parents on their basement, you’d think they were total hoarders, the kind you see on TLC.”

“Don’t allow yourself to get attached to anything that you cannot walk out on in five seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner,” I said to her.

“Okay DeNiro,” Madi said, rolling her eyes with a grin.

“Who?” Kendra replied.

I clutched my chest and staggered forward a few steps like I was dying. “I can’t. I just can’t. I can’t even go on if you don’t know who Robert DeNiro is,” I said to her.

“Oh! You mean the guy from Meet The Parents!”

I dropped to my knees, clutching my hands to my head. “God no. Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Heat, Casino for God’s sake! Ronin! Walk The Dog! Midnight Run! Probably one of the actors with the highest hit-to-stinker ratio of all time, and you know him because of some crappy comedy he was in where he wasn’t even really funny!” I banged my fist against the cold concrete floor of my cellar while both of the girls were giggling constantly. “Kill me now and just bury me here, so no one knows of the shame, of the ignominy I have been forced to endure with you knowing Bobby DeNiro because of fucking Meet The Parents!” I collapsed into a large pile and started whimpering, trying to pull myself into as close as a fetal position as I could get.

“C’mon, get up, Deke,” Madison said to me, poking at me lightly with her foot. “You can make us all watch any one of those movies before bed tonight, so get up already.”

“I dunno, Madi,” I said. “I’m not sure I want to live in the world where someone’s go-to reference for DeNiro is Meet—”

“I’m sorry, okay?” Kendra said in between laughs, crouching down to help Madi help me back up to my feet. “I don’t watch a lot of movies! I take it he’s, like, a really good actor then?”

“One of the best,” I said. “He’s had his share of awful flicks, but if you see his name in the credits of a movie, it’s got a better than average chance to be a good movie.”

“Gimme just one sec to toss a second load in,” she said, moving to fill up my washer once more. She dumped in some soap, set the dials and then closed the top, turning it on. “There. Now we should have some time on our hands. How do you think we should spend it, hm?”

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up to slide her ass onto the washing machine, even as it began to shake and vibrate, Madison giggling next to me. “You’ve done that before, I bet.”

“What, put a girl up on my washing machine while it’s running to watch it vibrate her whole body and get her worked up?” I asked. “Noooooo. Never. Me? How could you think such a thing of me?”

“Very very easily,” Madison said, reaching forward to grab one of Kendra’s enormous tits, rubbing the nipple to make it stiffen at the touch of her french-tipped manicured fingers, the mounds of flesh certainly the largest breasts he’d ever seen in person. “I’m so fucking jealous of these titties, Kendra. They’re so fucking huge, all the boys must fucking love them.”

Kendra smiled, almost a touch shyly, something I didn’t think was in her DNA. “Yeah, well, the boys love’em, but I’m thinking about getting them reduced...” she said. “I think they’re too fucking big, especially when a guy’s hitting me from behind and they keep slapping me in the face... There’s nothing sexy about nearly being knocked unconscious from your tits. What do you think, Mister King?”

“It’s your body, Kendra, so you should do what makes you happy,” I told her, my hand moving to push her thighs wide, sliding it up afterwards to move and rub against her pussy. She wasn’t clean shaven, but instead had neatly trimmed her brown bush in very close, leaving the folds of her labia completely bare but a small patch of the hair up top for visual appeal. “But it does make me happy that you’ve got a little hair going on down there. I get you girls are all worried about some sticking out while you’re doing cheer routines, but a little bit of grass on the field is a nice change of pace. Differences in people are to be celebrated...”

“Oh good,” she said to me, blushing a little. “I was kinda worried, because most of the other girls are shaved bare, and what with me already having these megatits, I was thinking I was going to do everything wrong and you weren’t going to think I was sexy, especially since I’m kinda chubby compared to some of the others.”

I shook my head at her with a smile. “Anyone who thinks you aren’t sexy is a fucking idiot,” I told her as I started to kneel down in front of my washing machine.

“Uh, Mister King?” Kendra said. “Aren’t we supposed to be—”

“Giving me what I want?” I said. “That’s goddamn right.”

I remembered how girls like Kendra would often get ignored or at least put on second tiers, just because they weren’t the cream of the crop. High school and college kids were the worst, even when I was one of them. I suspected she’d had a lot of bad boyfriends over the years, and since they were all giving me something so great, I wanted to give them something back.

My hands kept her thighs parted wide as I leaned my face in and started painting with my tongue against her vulva, as she gasped a little bit, an adorable squeak before I heard her moan get muffled. I looked up for a second and saw Madison was pressing her lips against Kendra’s, the two of them mashed together in a kiss that looked like they’d probably done it before.

I pushed two of my fingers up inside of Kendra’s snatch, and the squeals got a little louder, even as Madison was trying to keep them from filling the room with her own mouth. I started working them in and out, curving them a little each time I did, making sure the tips of my fingertips dragged against her inner walls, feeling her clench a bit around me when I did.

My face moved to let my tongue lavish attention on her clit, swirling and swishing about, my two fingertips spreading wide as I would draw them back, hitting even more spaces inside her cunt, her hips trying to wiggle across the top of my washing machine, even as it vibrated against her ass.

I like to think of myself as pretty good at eating pussy, but there is no reason she should have been coming quite as quickly or as hard as she did, because it was only a minute or two’s worth of attention paid against her clit before she was groaning frantically, her walls gripping and tightening around my fingers like she was trying to hold them in place, like the orgasm was literally blowing her mind, like she’d never had an orgasm before in her life.

Kendra took both of her hands and pushed on the top of my head, trying to get my face away from her pussy, as she finally broke free of the kiss and begin saying over and over again, “stop stop stop stop please stop fuck...”

I smirked, standing up again, sliding my fingertips out of her cunt. “Was that your first time at that? I can’t believe that...”

“Second,” she said, while I licked my fingertips clean. “But my ex-boyfriend was fucking awful at it. He gave it a couple of licks then just started stabbing my vajayjay with his fingers until I told him to stop and to clip his fingernails. And I must’ve been too mean about it, because he never even tried again, and we broke up a few weeks later.”

“If you can’t take criticism, then you don’t deserve a chance to get better,” I told her. “You’re better off without him in your life.”

Kendra nodded. “I know, I know,” she said. “But it’s hard finding a boyfriend when you’re trying to keep your GPA in a reasonable range so you don’t lose your scholarship.”

“Mickey was a jackass anyway, Kendra,” Madison told him. “He was already hitting on Jasmine before you two were even officially split up. So fuck him.”

Kendra turned to look at me, sliding off the washing machine before reaching up to pull me down so she could kiss me, tasting her own pussy on my lips before she pulled back, licking her lips with a smile. “You’re amazing, Mister King, but if I’m honest, I want someone closer to my own age, because I want to be a mother in the next four or five years. But I wanna give back, because I got off and you didn’t.”

“You don’t have to, Kendra,” I told her. “There’s so many of you girls here, I don’t think I could keep up with you all if I tried.”

“You sure you don’t want a titfuck or something?” she said to me earnestly. “I’ve never done it before, but I could try if you want...”

I grinned, shaking my head. “It’s okay, Kendra. I need to not go completely blind before you all leave the house.”

We headed upstairs and up to the second floor, and Astro scooted up and out of his bed to see what was going on. The top story of my house was a heavy bustle of activity, topless cheerleaders moving to and fro, one of them running the vacuum cleaner to get every portion of my house completely clean, another dusting my bookshelves and the top of my dresser.

Kennedy made her way over to me, holding out her phone. “We’re ordering pizza to be delivered, Mister King, so what do you want on yours?” I took the phone from her hand and looked at it, selected a meat lover’s pizza, then handed it back to her. “Great! We were just waiting on you, so I’ll place the order now, and we’ll have it delivered in a little bit.”

“I don’t know that I have any cash—”

“We got it, sir!” a few of the girls said in unison.

I felt a little bad, because I hadn’t been expecting company, so I absolutely know that my bathroom must have been in a nightmare state, and I was worried like hell what the girls would think of me, but none of them said anything about it, so maybe it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it was. They had already done the master bathroom, and with the downstairs finished, all of the girls were working as a team. The other bathroom barely sees any use, so I imagine it only took them a few minutes to get it squared away.

My upstairs has two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, but one of them I’ve converted into an office space for me to use, although the couch in there has a hideaway bed in it, just for the rare occasions I get visitors.

“Okay, as soon as the pizza arrives, we’re going to get in bed and watch a movie. Then, any of the girls I haven’t taken care of, I’ll handle in the morning after we’ve all had some rest. That plan okay with everyone?” I asked.

They all sort of nodded, although the Persian looking girl, Kayla, had a question. “What movie are we going to watch?”

I laughed a little. “Well, it’s come to my attention that at least one of you doesn’t know who Robert DeNiro is, so we’re going to pick one of his movies and watch that.”

Make it Casino, Harvey thought at me. You get to see Sharon Stone’s tits in that one, and she’s always been hot.

“Be quiet, Harvey,” I thought. “You don’t get a vote.”

Spoilsport.

“Who’s seen Goodfellas?”

About half of them put their hands up.

“Casino?”

Only two hands remained.

“Heat?”

Nobody had their hand raised.

“Okay, that’s fucking sacrilege, and you’re lucky I don’t throw you all out on your asses right now, as lovely as they are,” I said with a sigh. “Heat it is.”

“What’s it about?” Madison asked.

“One of the best bank robbers around and the cop trying to catch him.”

“Cops and robbers?” Kasey whined. “That sounds so fucking boring.”

I sort of knew the girls were going to eat those words, and sure enough, maybe twenty seconds or so after the heavy duty tow truck rammed the armored car, the doorbell rang and the girls were on the edge of their seats at that point. The door wasn’t even blown open yet.

“Holy shit!” Madison said. “Somebody go get the fucking pizza!”

I was about to try and get up, but Kelly, Kennedy and Kendra all got up and ran down the stairs, as the other girls pushed me back down onto the bed, keeping me there. A few seconds later it dawned on me. “Oh shit,” I whispered beneath my breath.

Downstairs I heard the door open, a dude said “holy shit!” and the girls giggled. Then a few seconds later, the door closed the three still topless cheerleaders ran back upstairs with the pizza, a couple of two liters of Coke, and Kelly had snagged a bottle of Kraken rum from my liquor cabinet.

“Is everybody here old enough to be having some of that?”

“Close enough,” Madison said. “We won’t be driving anyway, and you’re here to make sure we don’t overdo it.”

“C’mon,” Kenneday said, kissing my cheek. “Let us have this one, okay? Besides, we gotta get back to the movie!”

Fuck it, Harvey said to me. Let’em live a little.

I decided the hell with it, and splashed a little bit of the rum in each of the Solo cups the girls filled with Coke. A little bit for them, a little bit more for me.

There you go. Live a little yourself.

The point when Neil and Edie were watching over the city, Madison leaned over and whispered to me, “I see why you like this. It’s a movie about loners, just like you.” She kissed my cheek, telling me that the dagger she’d stabbed in my heart just now was actually meant to be a compliment.

You’re scared, Harvey thought at me. You’re scared of being alone, that because I haven’t found the right match for you yet, that there’s nobody out there for you.

“Well, you’ve been at this over a year now, Harvey,” I thought back at him. “And we’ve got fuck all to show for it. We haven’t even made any progress.”

Fuck you, we haven’t made progress. We’ve made a ton of progress. We’ve successfully found a bunch of people who won’t work for you, and we’ve learned from each and every one of them. We try and try and try and we’re gaining ground. Sometimes it’s inches, sometimes it’s yards, but it’s always forward ground. I’m tryin’, man. I’m really tryin’.

“I know, Harvey,” I mentally sighed. “I know you are. It’s just hard to go through the motions some nights. I mean, all this is great, it’s fun, but it’s superficial, and it’ll all pass soon.”

Of course it will, but it’ll still be fun when it does.

When the movie got to the part where DeNiro and Kilmer are talking about attachments, and Kilmer says to DeNiro, “For me, the sun rises and sets with her, man,” Madison nudged me at that point. “That’s what you need to be looking for, Deke. Someone who you care enough about to give it all up for.” I smiled a little, considering I knew how the film ended and at that point, she didn’t. What can I say, the girl’s insightful well beyond her years.

The movie’s almost three hours long, but the girls were enthralled with it, and for good reason. When the bank robbery came up, Kasey paused it to ask why it all sounded so strange, so I told her the story about how all the weapons fire was recorded on site, not added in later in post, because the director, Michael Mann, insisted there was no way to capture the weird echoing reverb of downtown L.A. bouncing the sound everywhere. As soon as the movie started up again, I could see all the girls taking special care to hear the sound of it.

Part of the reason that scene is so amazing is that it takes special care to show you the actual carnage that firearms wreak in the world. There’s nothing ‘cool’ about the criminals shooting up cars, inadvertently spraying innocent bystanders.

You see cops getting killed. You see criminals getting killed. You see vehicles shredded practically down to the studs. It’s a little slice of warfare on the streets of Los Angeles, and anyone who watched that and thinks guns are cool is out of their fucking mind. It’s like watching Trainspotting and thinking that heroin is a good idea.

At the end of the movie, everyone was silent for a couple of minutes, letting the whole film just sink in a bit. The first person to speak was Kendra.

“I am watching every fucking movie Robert DeNiro is in, starting right now.”

I laughed pretty damn hard at that.

After that, I had the girls turn off the television and turn out the light and we all drifted off to sleep. I’d love to tell you I slept like a rock, but if I’m honest, it’s not easy to sleep with that many people sharing a bed. Everyone has their own little foibles, and some people move, and some people don’t, and some people drool, and some people don’t, and some people curl, and some people spread, and it’s a fucking nightmare. Maybe if I had enough time with all of them, to get used to it, to adjust to each and every one of them personally, maybe it would’ve been something I could’ve adjusted to.

It wasn’t what I wanted, though.

If I’m honest.

I woke up in the morning to Kelly, the ice-white skinned brunette, straddling my cock, pumping herself up and down on my dick before I had even opened my eyes. When I did, I could see the other girls were taking turns rubbing and caressing her, pinching her nipples, stroking her hair, rubbing her clit, spanking her ass.

About time you woke up, Harvey told me. They started without you. I think Kelly just couldn’t wait any longer, considering you kept rubbing up against her with that hard on of yours.

“I was asleep, Harvey,” I thought. “I wasn’t doing it intentionally.”

I don’t think she cares, Deke. She seems like she’s having a good time with it. She doesn’t really seem much like your type, though. I mean, she’s slender, and you’re okay with slender, right?

“You know that physical body type doesn’t mean a whole lot to me, Harvey. But the eyebrow ring is probably a dealbreaker. That’s maybe just a bridge too far for me.”

So I shouldn’t be looking for girls with septum piercings for you?

“Heh. I think I’m a little too old fashioned for that.”

While Harvey and I were carrying on this conversation, Kelly kept up her rhythm on top of me, flicking her hips back and forth to try and get my cock deeper and deeper inside of her, even while the other girls assaulted her senses.

It was nice, but it was maybe my least favorite of the six girls I would dally with that day, mostly because I felt like I was just a stand-in, just a sex toy to be used for someone else’s enjoyment. My own pleasure, while still achieved, wasn’t the priority, and I feel like when someone’s trying to connect with you sexually, they should be trying to connect with you emotionally as well.

She had an orgasm or two, and I certainly came inside of her effervescent pussy as the other girls egged me on, but there was something hollow about all of it.

After that, it was time to get up, and a couple of the girls scrambled downstairs to make breakfast for all of us, while I headed to the shower to get clean. As soon as I got out of bend, Kendra started stripping the sheets, saying there was no way in hell she was going to let them stay there without getting washed. That was probably a good call.

I stepped into the shower, figuring I would have it to myself, but Kayla decided to climb in with me. “Have you ever had anybody wash you before, Mister King?” she asked me, a shy but pointed smile on her face. Her skin was the shade of hot chocolate with loads of whipped cream melted into it, and so her nipples were a dark heavy brown, like pine wood, the aerolas large and encompassing much of her breasts.

“I’m perfectly capable of washing myself, Kayla,” I told the Persian girl.

“Just because you can doesn’t mean you should, sir,” she said, picking up the bottle of body wash, smearing some all over her hands.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes, Kayla and I engaged in some combination of bathing, cuddling and fucking, all sort of mixed together in a mess of arms and legs. Towards the end, she turned around and bent forward, and I grabbed her hips to allow me to thrust my cock into her slippery cunt, the inside of her much warmer than the rest of her body.

Throughout all of it, she was remarkably quiet, something I didn’t realize bothered me until I was ready to pop, and I realized the girl had given me absolutely no feedback during the whole process. What she liked, what she didn’t—I’d been playing guesswork the whole time. I think I’d done reasonably well, but it still was uncomfortable, being with a partner who wanted to share so little of herself in a moment so intimate.

After we’d finished, she nuzzled her head up against my chest and spoke, maybe the first full sentence she’d said to me in minutes. “That was very nice, sir, and I enjoyed cumming, but if I’m honest, I’m too guarded and private to be ready for a real relationship. I need to learn to trust again, but thank you for trying.”

I know I keep telling you I’m sorry a lot, Deke, but I’m especially sorry about this one. She’s a good person at heart, but she’s had a very rough go of it, and she doesn’t trust lightly. I don’t think her friends even know just how guarded she truly is.

“Do you know what happened?” I thought at him.

I can’t get exact details, but whatever happened, it was a lot closer to rape than the girl wants to admit to herself that it was, and so, she’s had intimacy problems since then. She’s tried talking to her dad, some guy named Konstantinos—

“Wait,” I thought at Harvey, “is her last name Alexopolous?”

How’d you know that one?

“Shit, Harv, I know her father. He runs a chain of Greek restaurants around here, and Kayla was one of my friend TJ’s students a few years back. We’ve had Konstantinos over to our poker game a few times. And you’re telling me his daughter might have been raped?”

I think it’s more complicated than that, Deke, but yeah, it was pretty close to it...

“Pretty close to it means it was it, Harvey.”

When we were toweling off, I made a point to wrap my arms around Kayla and hold her closely. She seemed surprised at first, but settled in to cling to me for a little bit after that. “Don’t worry, Kayla,” I said. “People can be pretty rough sometimes, but you need to find a way to work through it. Maybe that means going and getting counseling, but don’t bottle it in, and don’t let it haunt you, okay?”

“Mister King?”

“You’re carrying some heavy weight around,” I told her. “The fact that you were so intentionally quiet during sex has me worried, and I want you to promise me you’ll go and talk to someone...”

“Mister King, that’s not really—”

“Promise me, Kayla,” I said to her, holding her tight. “Or I’m not going to let you go, and we’re both going to have a really shitty time learning to eat like this.”

She giggled a little, sniffling away a tear before she looked up at me. “Okay. Okay then. I promise, Mister King. I’ll go and talk to one of the university’s counselors on Monday, okay?”

“Good enough,” I said to her, as finished drying off. I pulled on some boxers and a t-shirt, and was about to pull on some jeans when Kayla stopped me. “No?”

“You’ve still got one girl left to take care of, Mister King,” Kayla told me, “and it wouldn’t be fair leaving one out.”

I laughed a bit, and nodded. “Okay then, let’s go find number six.”

We headed downstairs and found all six other girls gathered in the living room, Kasey standing there proudly with her hands on her hips. That silver barbell through one of her nipples was large, and I figured she must have been working it upwards, and that it wasn’t her first stop along the way.

“So how are we wrapping up our funtime?”

“With a team activity!” Kasey said, giving me a playful little wink. “It’s gonna be fun! Are you ready to have your mind blown?”

“Just my mind?” I said, which started all the girls giggling again.

Kasey moved to stand in front of me before she stood on her tiptoes to kiss me, nothing rushed or hurried, just kind and warm. When she pulled away, she winked at me with one of her brown eyes. “I’ve always wanted to do this, Mister King, so consider yourself lucky...”

“Do … what exactly?

She gestured for Kennedy to move into place on her left, and slowly Kasey lifted her left leg upwards and outwards, until it was in Kennedy’s hands, her legs forming a right angle. “Crouch down a little bit, Ken,” Kasey said to her, while gesturing for Kayla to come to her right side. Once both girls were in place, Kasey hopped up and put her right foot into Kayla’s hands and gestured for the girls to move, lifting her legs up, until Kasey was in a perfect inverted T, doing the splits.

“For fuck’s sake,” I muttered beneath my breath.

Just wait, it gets better.

Kasey extended her arms out perpendicular from her torso, making a sort of sideways H shape before falling backwards, Kendra moving to catch one arm, Kelly moving to grab the other, as Kennedy and Kayla shifted how they were holding onto Kasey’s legs, the four girls holding onto the fifth almost like a battering ram.

“Oh shit,” I thought, as Kari stepped in behind me, yanking my boxers down, her massive build keeping me from moving anywhere. Madison stepped to be opposite me, a foot or so from Kasey’s head, as the Asian girl giggled up at her friend.

“Think you’re ready for this, Kasey?” Madi asked her.

“Batter him down good, ladies,” Kasey said.

Kennedy and Kayla moved forward, while Kari reached down and lifted my cock up to point straight forward, as the four girls slowly swung Kasey’s body onto mine, pushing my thick dick inside of her snug pussy, a high pitched squeal of delight piercing from Kasey’s lips.

“Too much?” Madi asked her.

“Not enough!” Kasey replied. “C’mon team, let’s do this shit!”

With Kari’s form keeping me from moving, all I could really do was to hang onto Kasey’s hips, keeping her aligned properly, as the girls kept penduluming her back and forth along my shaft. It was a surreal rhythm, Kasey’s completely immobilized body being used by the four others working in perfect tandem, Madi even coaching them with a “Heave! Ho!” chant that kept all four of them on pace, letting them stay coordinated.

It was almost more engineering and physics than sex, but Kennedy and Kayla would take turns kissing with me when they brought Kasey forward, and I could feel Kari’s tits wedged against the back of my shoulders.

The unusualness of it all meant that even when I wanted them to go faster, go slower, I was at the mercy of these women who knew exactly the tempo they wanted to set, each crack of Kasey’s tan hips against mine making her small tits wobble and jiggle.

Kasey, it seemed, got to call the shots, and she laughingly called them out like a ship’s captain, “A little more starboard!” “More steam!” “Give me all you’ve got!” until they were thumping Kasey’s body into me with a thumping beat that just about anyone could dance to. Kayla even started holding Kasey’s leg with just one arm, using her left hand to reach over and play with the Asian girl’s clit, as Kendra did the same and started tweaking the barbell in Kasey’s nipple.

I must’ve been easy to read at that point, because pretty soon, all the girls were egging me on, a symphony of “Fuck her!” “Do it!” “Cream her up!” “Give it to me harder!” “Look at those tits shake!” “Take it, you little slut!” “Fuck, I wanna go again!” “God, look at her cum!” “I am! I’m fucking cumming!” “He’s gonna too!” “Do it, sir!” “Do it, Mister King!” “Do it, Master!” “Cream her cunny!” “Fill that fuckhole!” “Pour it into her!” “Gimme your cum!” “Do it!” “Do it!”

I couldn’t even tell who was speaking, but it didn’t really matter, because I was overstimulated to the max, and there was no escaping my inevitable orgasm, so I gave Madi the nod, and she placed her hands on Kendra and Kelly’s shoulders, leaning into them, as they just screwed Kasey’s cunt down onto my cock as deep as they could get it, while Kari bit down on my earlobe, not hard enough to pierce the skin, but more than plenty to make every nerve in my body go into overload, and somehow my balls drew forth into our strategic reserves, and I blasted that poor girl’s twat so full of my jism that I could hear it dripping out of her onto the wood of my dining room floor, almost falling backwards, but Kari was there to hold me in place, letting me just drift off, awash in the sea of one of the most powerful orgasms I’ve ever remembered having.

The aftermath of it is kind of a blur, being that I was unsteady on my feet, and they had to help me over to the couch. Poor Kasey had apparently blacked out she’d cum so hard, and Madison had taken it upon herself to make sure the floor was clean again.

An hour or so later, Kasey had woken up, the girls had all put all of their uniforms back on, and they’d dressed me so that I wasn’t sitting around my house entirely naked. And I won’t forget what Kasey said to me. “If I’m honest, Mister King, you’re too old for me, but I am going to compare every man I meet for the rest of my life to you until I find my person,” she whispered to me before kissing me on the cheek.

“Thanks for being a good sport about all this,” Madison told me. “Sorry if I got kinda pushy, but a girl’s got to take care of her friends,” she giggled.

Ten minutes after that, they said their goodbyes to me and headed out in the Saturday evening air, leaving me and Astro alone in my insanely well-cleaned house. I was sitting on my couch, debating what to do next, when my iPhone pinged, the sound of a message arriving.

“Just a little memento to remember us by,” the message from Madison said. Below that was an attached picture she must have taken in the middle of the night, because she was the only one not in it, me surrounded by six gorgeous naked girls, all piled up around me, leaning against me, clinging onto me, all their faces obscured by hair, pillows or nestled against my body, so I looked like the fucking king of the world.

Hell of a gift, huh?

“That it was, Harvey, that it was.” Colleen had sent me a picture of her with Colton a few days ago, where both of their faces were obscured, so I decided to shoot her this one back. Probably a dumb move on my part, so I included the caption “Would’ve been a thousand times better with you instead.” She still hadn’t made up her mind about Colton, so maybe she’d get a good laugh at how weird my life was because of magic.

Speaking of which...

So I’ve got some good news and some bad news.

“No dessert before vegetables, Harv. Hit me with the bad.”

We’ve got one more thing we have to do, and you’re not going to like it one bit, but the good news is that after it, I’ll have everything I need to get you squared away, to get you your perfect match. It’s been a long, strange trip, Derrick, but I want you to know, I always had your best interests at heart, even in this last extremely shitty thing I’m going to ask you to do. If you’re going through hell, keep going, right?

“What do I need to do Harv?”

Just like in those video games you play, it’s time for the boss fight...