The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idle Fantasies

written for a special girl, worthy of many idle fantasies

Amanda had no idea how all this had happened. All she knew was that the feel of Brian’s thick and throbbing cock pounding into her from behind was slowly churning what was left of her mind into a drooling froth that dribbled from her every pore.

The other guy, Brian’s partner some part of her mind told her, grabbed hold of her dangling tits, squeezing, groping, holding her in place as she was fucked. This was how she wanted life to be from now on. She saw her days spent bent over, tits out, cock thrusting inside her, loading her with heavenly cum. It was the only liquid she ever wanted to pass her lips and it was the only substance she could imagine bathing in.

“Just about there.” Brian said, hugging her wide hips, rubbing softly and with a gentle flair.

“Her tits feel fantastic.” The other man said.

Brian laughed. “Yeah, I bet they do, Chris. We’ll take turns fucking those sweet melons later. She’s ours now!”

Chris, Amanda recalled. That was the name. It was one of her two owners’ names. She gasped with every pounding thrust, the blur between the hands groping her and the hands gripping her hips melting inside as suddenly Brian seized up.

“Ohhh fuck....” He moaned. His cock sank fully inside her, his hands hugging her tightly yet with that soft touch that told Amanda she was in good hands. He was her owner but this was the type of guy who took good care of his toys.

Cum flooded her belly, it soaked into her very thoughts. Amanda saw her past life vanishing and couldn’t imagine anything other than the feel of those hands on her, that cum inside her.

Amanda giggled as Brian pulled out. She saw only her hair and drooping tits beneath her. But in her mind she saw something else. In her mind she saw the swirling spiral, the red and green pattern burned into her memory. It was a memory now fresh for rewriting. Amanda was a giggly little ditz and she was Brian and Chris’ giggly little ditz.

What could be better than that?

3 Hours Earlier—

Amanda groaned as she closed her car door. She hated the long shifts at work. She also grew tired of the white blouse she had to wear and the equally dull navy skirt. They had become a drab reminder of her day to day routine, a dull signature to her average life.

Working where she worked wasn’t exactly exciting. Data entry wasn’t exactly glamorous. And unfortunately it’s not like it did much for her social life. Amanda wasn’t the most social, not after several problems with guys in her past. She was a good girl, a sweet girl, and very responsible. Qualities like those just didn’t make you stand out in a crowd.

Having always been the smart girl, Amanda often wondered what the world of those other girls was like, the world of those who had, say lesser intelligence. What was the bimbo doing when she wasn’t home fucking her boyfriend? What was going on in her mind? Was it a pink fluffy cloud as she sometimes fantasized about? Was anything even going on inside that bimbo’s head? Maybe it was all saturated with cum.

Amanda left the dreary parking lot, walking towards her work, her ever boring, never adventurous job. That’s what it was, a job, not a career, not an enjoyment. No, it was a job.

Once again, Amanda found her mind wandering. She was imagining the kind of job a bimbo gave, the kind of job that only required a plump pair of lips and a long hard shaft. That was the kind of job her inner ditz performed. Maybe she was quiet and shy outside. Inside, she was a hot and nubile woman waiting to break out of this monotonous shell.

The streets were empty this time of morning. Of course they were. Who else but the responsible Amanda showed up at this hour? She sighed and walked around the corner. That’s when she saw him.

The man was on the ground. He looked hurt. There was another man nearby and he looked hurt as well. Amanda forgot about bimbo fantasies. She forgot about ditzy sex scenarios. She quickly forgot everything but doing the right thing. These men were hurt.

Running up to the alley where the men lay, she frantically looked from one to the other. They both looked like they were from out of town, tourists maybe. Neither looked conscious. They were laying there, shirts torn, jeans scuffed. There didn’t seem to be any injuries. Maybe they were spared some humiliation.

“Are you okay?” Amanda weakly asked. She felt her voice soften, her throat closing up. Her heart rate quickened as she kneeled and felt the first man for a pulse.

He had one. That was a relief.

“Please, wake up, are you okay?” Amanda said, turning to the other man.

This one groaned a little. He made the slightest movement. But he was weak looking. Amanda looked at his outstretched hand. There was a cell phone in it. It didn’t appear broken. It also didn’t appear as though he’d gotten a call out.

“It’s okay.” Amanda said. “I’m going to get help.” She grabbed the cell phone and stood up. Walking just a few feet outside the alley, she lifted the cell phone in front of her face and pressed the call button.

The screen glowed to life, but this was no ordinary cell phone screen. The screen seemed to immediately jump into what had to be a screen saver. The spiraling lines whirled round and round on the tiny screen. They swirled brighter and brighter, greens and reds, candy cane colors washing into her eyes.

Amanda stared. She felt the tension leaving her body. She felt the stress and fear fading. She simply watched the screen, hand frozen holding it up, eyes locked on the swirling spiral.

“Looks as though it worked just like we planned.”

Amanda heard the voice. It had a vaguely southern accent, not unpleasant, an educated tone, very friendly. She wanted to turn. She wanted to look away from the spiral. But it was just so pretty. It spun round and round, over and over, colors spilling into her wide open mind.

“This one’s a real doll.” One of the two said. He walked up beside her, placed a hand on her hips, rubbing at her skirt, slipping a finger beneath the waistband.

“She’s not a stick.” The other man said.

“Not at all. Who likes a stick? I like a girl with curves.” The one rubbing her hips said.

The men stepped around in front of her. Amanda recognized the two she had been trying to help. They had a strangely sweet quality in their appraisal of her. It wasn’t menacing at all. She simply felt at ease, especially as the first one reached up and hefted one of her breasts.

“Oh wow. These are nice. These are very nice.”

“Here, Chris, get a feel of these.”

“Don’t mind if I do, Brian.”

So that was their names, Amanda thought. She had trouble locking those names into memory as they groped her rather forcefully, her arm still locked in the upright position, phone swirling playful spirals of red and green into her mind.

After a few minutes, or maybe an eternity of staring at the phone, the first man, Brian, lightly took it from her hands. He smiled and she found herself smiling right back. He was cute, a youngish face but a manly body. He had brown hair, the kind she suddenly imagined running hands through.

Something seemed wrong with that thought. Something also seemed wrong that the other man, Chris, was unbuttoning her blouse.

Brian looked over at him. “Not here. Let’s get her inside first, let the programming take hold.”

Amanda breathed calmly as Brian lifted her slightly, pressing her chest against him as they went back into the alley. A door opened somewhere behind her and she was carried into what looked to be an old kitchen. There were countertops nearby, stainless steel at first guess. Above, the ceiling had long metal pipes and florescent lighting.

“Now, this looks like a nice spot to break in our new toy.” Brian said.

“You think it worked?” Chris asked.

“Sure it did. Hold on, let me properly introduce ourselves to the sweet lady.”

Amanda felt her chin tilted up. Her eyes still had the after flash of red and green spirals. Slowly those spirals seemed to be softening, but as they did, she felt a part of her softening as well. They were melting her mind. She could feel resistance vanishing, new thoughts, deep in her psyche waking up.

Brian looked briefly in her purse, then laid it on the table. He walked up and opened her white top all the way, revealing a black bra beneath. He whistled slowly.

“You are a gorgeous woman, Amanda; anyone ever tell you that?”

Amanda smiled. She breathed deeply. His voice was like butter, smooth and savory. She wanted that voice to speak more, to tell her more about her body. She felt hands behind her, rubbing over the swell of her ass.

“Now, Amanda, you’re probably wondering what’s happening. That’s to be expected.”

Every syllable he said brought the intensity of what was waking and rising to the surface in her mind stronger.

“You see, we’re from out of town, and to be honest, we really just wanted to have a good time. But now that we’ve met you.” He paused, looked over at Chris beside her. “Yes, I think we’ve decided we’d like to keep you. Don’t worry. Us southern gentlemen are always kind to our ladies. You won’t be mistreated. You’ll be showered with gifts. And we’ll make sure you hardly have to lift a finger.”

Chris pulled her bra cups down, large tits simply falling out into his hands. Brian stepped forward and cupped one. His hand hardly covered half of it.

“Mmm... these are stupendous. I mean it Amanda. These are stellar quality. You should be very proud.”

Amanda grinned, biting her lip. She was proud. She was so proud her tits pleased these men. She felt her mind softening as they squeezed her breasts like dough, fondling her very thoughts back into the gutter of her fantasies.

“That cell phone really did a number on her, huh?” Chris asked.

“Yes, it appears to have worked flawlessly.” Brian said. He released her tit and reached down to her skirt, unfastening the catch. It practically sprung open over her flared hips, but remained on her.

He whistled again. “Very nice. Very nice indeed, Amanda.”

Chris was still fondling her tits, leaning in and licking at her cheek. He brushed her brown hair aside and tickled at her ears. She was his toy, Amanda realized. She was both of theirs to enjoy.

“You see, Amanda,” Brian began, “That cell phone for lack of a simpler word, brainwashed you. It began a process, cleansing your mind of all the old boring morals and society rules you’ve been brought up with.”

Amanda felt it. She felt the resistance vanishing for good. She saw herself being more than fondled. She imagined fucking, anywhere, any way, for as long as she wanted. There were no rules for pleasure. And as Chris taught her by squishing her large tits, this body was made for pleasure.

“But,” Brian continued. “You are actually shaping the change.”

What?

Amanda found that hard to imagine. How could she be shaping this? It seemed so unlike her. The thoughts remaining inside her head were not anything she ever felt came from her. They were...

“Idle Fantasies.” Brian said. “The stuff you daydream about when no one is watching. That is what shapes what you become.”

No, Amanda thought. But even as she thought it, the thought left her. It was replaced by yes. Yes, she thought. Oh God Yes!

“Whatever you’ve always found to be your most naughty, your most sexually perverted inner self, that will soon be your outer self, Amanda. And guess who your new owners are.”

Amanda didn’t need to guess. She already knew. It was as clear as her vision suddenly became. The spirals faded. Her mind simplified. She giggled a little.

“Looks like she’s coming back.” Chris said.

Brian nodded and walked up, grabbing her hips. He glanced down and yanked both her skirt and panties to the floor. Amanda knew she was already dripping wet. She also knew what she was now.

“Wonder what she’s become?” Brian asked.

Amanda giggled again. Inside, she saw the bimbo she’d become, the ditzy little girl, the warm body to contain hard shafts and hot semen. She was a cum container, a silly giggler, and all she wanted was to be broken in by these two southern hunks.

Chris stepped around to one side and stood back, letting Brian take the lead. He walked over beside her, stood next to her shoulders, appraised her like a man checking a new car.

“Very nice, Amanda. You are such a fine creature.”

He rubbed hands over her breasts, pinching the already hard nipples. He slipped a finger down her side, walking around behind her. She trembled beneath his touch. She wanted to speak, to say something, but her mind bubbled over in pre-orgasmic pleasure.

He leaned in beside her ear. “So tell me, Amanda, are you ready for me to fuck you hard?”

She didn’t hesitate, not at all. The words simply spilled forth. “Oh yessssss!” She squealed. “Fuckkkkkk my brains out!”

Brian grabbed her hips, bending her forward, her hands falling to the metal countertop. He looked over at Chris. “Well, you heard the lady. Let’s show our southern manners and do her good.”

Amanda forgot drabness. She forgot dullness. She forgot data entry and focused on a very different sort of entry. She forgot everything as Brian unzipped his pants. He moved in behind her and she felt that throbbing piece of man meat. It bounced against her once, then twice. Then the head slipped between her folds like magic. It was like lightning firing up into the core of her body as he pulled her back at him, fucking his entire length inside her.

“Ohhhhh... OH YESSS!” She moaned.

Chris moved in beside her, his hands fell to beneath her arms and soon fingers were finding jiggling flesh to fondle. She rocked faster and faster, her hair blinding her, her mind dripping as much as the rest of her.

Amanda slowly forgot the boring job she’d had. She forgot the proper shy girl she used to be. She forgot ever having anything but a cock inside her. Her eyelids fell and she listened to the rhythmic thrusting Brian was giving her, to the squishing sounds of her insides being pounded. She listened to her own giggly cries of enjoyment at having these two men use her body for their pleasure.

For one fleeting moment, Amanda recognized exactly what went on inside a bimbo’s head. It wasn’t quite as she had expected, but she knew one thing was true. Being a ditz was going to be the most fun she’d ever had. She planned on enjoying her new life with Brian and... and... his name was fading. But both of them were there for her. They always would be, and she hoped the fucking never ended.

The End