The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I won’t bite

Moira shifted nervously in her seat, her eyes darting back and forth between the man sitting in front of her and the food on her plate. “Are you really okay with this? We don’t have to go through with it, if you have any doubts.” His voice was empathetic and warm, wrapping itself around her frantic thoughts and stroking her anxiety away. And we haven’t even started yet! She nodded. “I’m fine! Just… I’m much more used to doing this online than in person. It adds a sense of novelty that I don’t normally have.” It coaxed a gentle laugh out of him. “I know what you mean. It’s okay, really. All part of the experience. So don’t worry, I won’t bite.” Fishing his pocket watch out of his suit he glanced at the moving hands for a minute, visibly contemplating how to best broach the subject.

I can’t very well leave that all up to him! Moira pointed to it. “That’s a nice watch. Do you normally…?” Damn! Voice! Come back, like, right now! “Occasionally. But sometimes I don’t have it on me. I mean, it is not like it is a requirement. But I’m nothing if not a sucker for cliché. And carrying a huge, black and white spiral around with me, pinned on a wheel so I can freely turn it whenever is not anywhere near as feasible, I’m afraid.”

Putting it back for the moment, he offered: “Want to head off to the hotel now? Or did you have something else in mind? A specific setting? Or something that can pass… even here?” His all-encompassing gesture drew her eyes like a flame the moth. She found her thoughts stumbling in their attempt to keep track of the motion as much as his words. “Um… No. We can wrap up here and be on the way, if you like.” “That’s fine.” He emptied his cup, as she finished the last few bites of her meal. All the time her eyes were on him. God, help. She had a soft spot for dignified elder men. He sure wasn’t “old” by any stretch. She guessed one, maybe up to five years older than her at most. Depending on whether he was simply taking care of himself that much or just that youthful still. But he really had this calm, collected air going that made her feel like a little girl sitting next to him. And she’d be damned if she didn’t like the way he made her feel with nothing but his overall calm and responsible demeanor.

“By the way,” she managed to pick up the conversation after they had paid the bill and went out on the street, “you are staying at a hotel? I hope it isn’t all that expensive?” “Oh, please don’t worry about that now!” He chided her as gently as decisively. “Besides,” at this thought a cheeky grin played around the corners of his mouth, “being a CEO has to have some advantages, right?” “You don’t mean…” “That. Well, and I kind of bought the place last year. So don’t worry about my bills. It isn’t what I would consider luxurious, but I guarantee you won’t be dissatisfied with the room.” Awesome. So a rich CEO and at that owner of the hotel they were heading to? How low were the chances that the person she had agreed to meet for the first time today was actually a big-shot like this?

“Is it far to your hotel?” “Not all that far.” He whipped out a card from his pocket and handed it to her. She gasped at the address. That was his idea of ‘not particularly luxurious’? But if this was to be believed, it was a bit of a walk over there… “If you don’t mind, we could use my room instead? I live right in the area, too. So we could be there a bit faster.” “You just want us to get started, don’t you?” He chuckled. “Okay, I don’t mind. Lead the way.”

The way to her home was indeed shorter that to the hotel. Laughably short even. Was it perhaps not the best of ideas to have asked they meet right in her neighborhood? Whatever. What was done was done and she could only make the best of it. For the few minutes until the door fell shut behind them she tried to make nervous small talk. Had his ride here been okay? Was he pressed for time? Or could he afford to stay here with her for all of today? Did he like the… Had she actually asked him about the fucking weather? Were was the convenient hole in the ground, when she needed it?

But inside her home even that topic fell flat. Their eyes met. And she saw the anticipation was getting to him as much as it got to her. “Well,” she saw the chain of his pocket watch glint between his fingers, “I wonder, will you come sit here with me? Or do I have to fetch you?” She fought down her nerves. This was it. The start. “That’s for us to see, isn’t it?” She hoped she sounded as spirited as she had practiced. That watch was looking dangerously good there. “After all, even if I’m not sitting there right next to you, wouldn’t words still reach? From you to me? And me to you?” The watch dangled free as it slipped out from the folds of cloth and swung left and right, caught in the inertia. “And there is nothing obstructing that glittering shimmer of that polished watch. Nothing that would stop it from capturing curious eyes.” He chuckled. “That’s true, is it not? And it is such a nice watch at that!” It rose as he lifted it between their faces. “It always has such a calming nostalgia about it, carrying a pocket watch in this day and age.” “Absolutely!” She had inched closer, her hand slowly crawling towards the shining metal. He pulled it away with a gently mocking smile. But suddenly found himself eye to eye with her circling finger tip.

“It’s fascinating how it can measure the time with such a simple mechanism . The hands going round and round and round…” “…and round.” He found himself thrown off a bit by the change of pace. And she didn’t let up, drawing closer and closer to his face. “And even when you don’t see the hands, any motion going round and round like this inevitably calls up images of those ticking hands circling around, of the shiny, shiny watch twirling and swaying before your eyes, as you just watch things going round and round and—Sleep!”

Moira was there just in time to catch him as he slumped, drawn in by the way she could feel all the strength melt out of his firm muscles even through the clothes. “That’s right,” she whispered, her voice a melting pot of satisfaction, excitement and newly ignited thirst for more, “Just follow me on the way deeper and deeper down.” Rocking him softly back and forth she never stopped whispering tempting promises into his ear. Of how sweet surrender would be. How long he already had to keep up the struggle to think and make decisions. How long ago it had been that he last had gotten a chance to simply give all of that up and let someone else take the reins. And how much she was the right person to hand them to. The right person to follow. To go deeper for. To obey.

She had him out of his clothes by the time she arrived at how good he would feel baring himself to her in mind and body alike. And good he did feel, there was no hiding the proud erection that told her of the pleasure coursing through his flesh. “Is this my good boy getting eager for me?” She coaxed, letting her nail ever so lightly graze his velvety skin, dancing along the pulsing veins in its own, mesmerizing rhythm. “Are you ready to let it all go and be nothing but my good boy?” “Am a… good boy.” He was so adorable, fumbling with his words as her touch shooed the thoughts right out of his tired little brain time and time again.

But like this the game would not be much fun. And be over far too soon. “And my good boy,” she weaved her words around what hazy semblance of mind he had left, “wants only to behold my perfect form, doesn’t he? Because that is the special privilege my good boys have. To bask in the beauty of me. And worship every inch of me. As I take good care of every single inch of you. And hold all of your mind safely in my hands. Isn’t that right?” With a naughty sparkle in her eyes she took the words right out of his mouth. “Oh, look at that. Every time I tell you to worship me, your body is pulsing with glee. Every time I let you behold my beauty and allow you to become even more obedient, your wonderful cock gets just a little harder. And you are so excellent at becoming more obedient, aren’t you? Yes, of course you are. Because I am the only thing on your mind. In fact, I am your mind. My words are your truth. My voice is the only sound in your ears. And my body is all that your eyes will see, what they always return to. And knowing that you have no worries, and no concerns, because all that concerns you is just to worship me even more is the best feeling in the world, isn’t it? Of course it is.”

Her tongue flicked over her lips. She wondered how it felt for him. Were her words echoing around in his head? Were they settled into his brain the moment she spoke them? Was he feeling, rather than hearing the way his world shifted as she described it? All she could know for certain was the way his heart raced each time her nails scraped over his cock, teasing him to ever greater lust. And pulling every last ounce of will into his genitals. Was it not a much more appropriate place for his will to be, compared to that delightfully empty head of his?

“So as I drop this dress,” her hands lifted the fabric over her head before she could continue, “you find all your focus turn to me. All your thoughts turn to me. And even your eyes turn to me, glued to my beauty as you cannot, don’t want to stop yourself from worshipping me.” The drugged, drowsy look his half-opening eyes cast her way was sending crackling jolts of pleasure through her every nerve, causing her to moan involuntarily. God, he looked so… vulnerable! Her self-indulgence had her lose track of the world around her for a split-second, thus she let out a startled yelp as his hands suddenly found her skin. Before she could reprimand him and get back on track he began to mumble of growing obedience and all-consuming, tantalizing pleasure sparking at every touch. And flowing through tingling skin into empty, lust-hungry brains.

Her head swam in his words and touch alike. Was it not so much easier to just let those burning sensations sweep the both of them away? She found a higher, softer voice join into his iterations of: “Obey and feel… feel and sink… sink and obey!” Was she telling him to? Was he telling her? Or were they both already slipped to far away? Something about that startled Moira and though it felt like she had to push boulders of heavy relaxation off her mind she slipped in more words: “Obey and feel pleasure… feel pleasure and sink… sink and worship… worship and obey!” And as his repetitions of the mantra turned more and more into blank moans she finally had the chance to gather her bearings.

What had she been thinking? To give him such an opening? She pulled his hands off her thighs, though not with one last curious thought to the contrast of his pale skin against her olive tone. Later! She would have all the time to marvel at the way their bodies matched up against each other later, when she had him secured exactly where she wanted him. And this short detour had shown there was at the very least some work left before then.

With a devious snarl she tugged on his wrists, urging him off the couch and down on the floor. “Who’s my good boy now? Who is my good, obedient little boy? That’s right. You are!” Another light prod and he cowered on all fours, reverently looking up at her with those dangerously enticing blank stare. “Such a loyal little doggy for me. Such a good, obedient boy for me.” She kept cooing words of reassurance and submission to him, even as she guided him to crawl after her to her bed room. He might have snapped her out of her pace before, but if that was all he had, a few external reminders of who was in charge here should do the trick. And she had all she needed back there.

It was a delight watching him crawl after her, even as she guided him onto the bed. “That’s my very good boy.” Moira’s fingers were already occupying themselves, playing with his cock again before she even fully planned on how to do this. It was a magnificent specimen, though. Now more fully erect it seemed almost alive, patiently bobbing and swaying in its own enticing pattern along with every shiver of his body. She found herself fascinated by it. To think someone this strong and sturdy was so readily leaving all of himself in her hands… The thought had something to it. Like a pristine clarity. Yes, that was right, wasn’t it? He was giving himself to her, for her to care for him right now.

And was it not such a dominant thing to do to just give in and do what she felt was right to him? If she wanted to… Her train of thought was momentarily interrupted as she shuffled their positions, placing them face to face with each other’s crotch. Were was she? Oh, of course! A blowjob! If she wanted to suck on his cock as he ate her out, who was to stop her? Was it not her right do so, now that he would comply? “Don’t worry now. I won’t bite,” Moira bemusedly recalled the words he had greeted her with. And even before having finished that line of thinking her lips were already wrapped around him. Her eyes rolled back as the first realization of the current ongoings hit. She had hypnotized him, made him into her submissive, horny dog, and now was free to suck his beautiful cock all she wanted! As his hot breath ran over her exposed pussy lips Moira noticed a foggy veil of lust shift over her mind. And the touch of his tongue burned away even the last semblance of restraint.

“That’s it, just feel, don’t think,” Moira thought to hear someone whisper, but that was nonsense. There was no one here other than him and her. And they both had better things to do with her mouth than talk. So she could just ignore how that same ethereal voice kept resounding in her ears. Kept whispering sweet promises of surrender and obedience, of stolen minds and new thoughts being given. It was just her fantasies bubbling to light, nothing else. Yes. All she heard being whispered in her ear right now was nothing but her own, inner-most and strongest sexual fantasies.

So she could just stop thinking too hard. About it. About all of it, really. And just notice the pleasure. As his touch drove her closer and closer. To the very edge. Moira felt her hips grind into the eager tongue lapping away at her. Cumming. She needed to cum. Why couldn’t she cum? Why was that tongue not enough to let her cum? “Because you need to submit to cum. Or make him submit to cum. But you can only do one of these right now, with his thick, powerful cock gagging you. Isn’t that right, Moira?” Her fantasies knew her too damn well! And she couldn’t really help it, could she? She was gagged, after all! Gagged with a cock so delicious removing him from her mouth to speak and make him submit would be a veritable crime! She had to—“Wake in three… two… and one!”

“Wh-What…? I mean, why? When? Who?” Disorientated and confused Moira blinked, trying to gather her bearings and make sense of the situation. She was sitting in a comfy lounge chair, a cup of coffee before her. Slow, intricate whiffs of steam rose from it, suggesting that for all she knew it had to be fresh. But… Why was she here? When had she arrived here? And… Oh, right! She blushed at the sight of her reason for having come to this secluded café. Moira shifted nervously in her seat, her eyes darting back and forth between the man sitting in front of her and the dark-brown liquid in her cup. He smiled understandingly. “Oh, do forgive me. I thought we had gotten introductions out of the way earlier?” “Of course,” she hurried to say, vaguely aware of how the embarrassment over her reaction drove a light flush up her face. His kind smile never fading he still looked concerned. “We don’t have to go through with this if you got second thoughts about it? It’s been very pleasant for me already just talking with you in person for once.” “Don’t be silly, of course we’re going to do this!” Relieved over her answer he let out a deep sigh. “Then,” he pulled something out of his pocket, “in light of the time getting away, what do you say we get going?” Moira’s eyes lit up at the sight of his pocket watch. It sure was a nice one. And so eye-catching, too, as it shifted in between his fingers and sent glints of light across the table. But why did it feel like she’d seen it before? “After all,” it almost slipped by her as he resumed his earlier notion, “we’ve yet to start. Don’t we?”