The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Want Your Womb

by Farleven

“I wish they’d just stop with all the posters.” Cynthia grumbled as she waited in line with her friend. Every month it was the same routine, wait in line, see if your number was drawn and then go home when it wasn’t.

“I know, it’s bad enough being up for the draft without them tell us all how ‘good for the country’ it is.” Megan rolled her eyes. It didn’t help any that the posters were totally over the top.

“Yeah, like this one Cynthia stuck the same pose as the picture, thrusting out her belly and holding her hand over her eyes to look off into the distance. Megan laughed a little.

“You don’t have the belly to pull it off though.” Megan smiled as her friend laughed. Gallows humor was the best they could muster on a day like today. The patriotic poster of an exceedingly patriotic pregnant woman showing off her round stomach while looking towards the glorious future was supposed to inspire everyone, not that it worked.

“At least it’s better than the Uncle Sam, ‘I want your womb’.” Cynthia tried to do a deep voice. The girls laughed again. It was the best they could do to pass the time. The line always seemed to move slower as they got close to the draw room. It was that or go a little crazy. No one really wanted to be drafted, if you were here it was because you’d already avoided signing up.

Some of the other women in line laughed with them, all secretly hoping that the random draw wouldn’t hit them today and they’d be able to get back to their normal lives. There just weren’t enough kids, that was the problem, and while many women wanted to start families and have children, it just didn’t add up. The problem had gotten so bad, that the draft was started. All fertile women were subject to it, if you weren’t pregnant within the last three years, you had to line up and have your number drawn every month. If they drew your number, then you had two months to get pregnant or face the enforcement bureau.

Cynthia and Megan did their best to keep up their mood as they got closer. They were both in their early twenties, and there was far too much they wanted to do before having a family. That didn’t mean they were chaste, they were both rather attractive and never had trouble getting guys to pay attention, the trouble was finding the right guy to settle down with.

“Next.” A stern older guy in the bureau of procreation’s rather somber gray uniform called out.

Cynthia stepped up. She placed her hand on the scanner and repeated the same line she had every month. “Cynthia Mills, registration number 934-582-3321.”

“Checked. Step into the booth and your number will be drawn.” The officer directed.

Cynthia looked back to Megan for a quick glance of support. Then she stepped forward. The drawing was all electronic, but they always made each draftee step into the a small room with two doors. If your number wasn’t called the door to the outside was opened. If it was called, you’d go through the other door, where you’d be processed and prepared for your new life as a draftee.

The room was small and bare aside from one small screen between the doors and a couple of posters that were supposed to be reassuring, but Cynthia always felt they were a bit mocking in tone.

She stepped inside and the door closed behind her. Then the screen spun. Cynthia clenched her fists. This was always the worst part, just having to wait for the result with nothing she could do to change her fate. The spinning blur slowly came back into focus. It was a spinning arrow, going round and round. Whichever door it pointed to would be the one she would have to take. It felt random, like it was a fifty fifty choice, but it was actually predetermined by a drawing behind the scene.

Cynthia suspected that the designers of this system took a perverse pleasure in torturing the women who went through here. Even though she had only a one in a hundred chance of being selected, the spinning wheel didn’t make it feel that way. Worst of all, she had to wait through it.

The spinning began slowing to a crawl. It began inching around, clearly about to come to a rest. Cynthia clenched as it drew near to the line, but still pointing her towards the outside. It had teased her like this before, and stopping just short. She held her breath as it drew closer and closer, and then at the final moment, she saw it cross over, just as it stopped.

Cynthia gasped. The door opened. She was a draftee! She edged back, away from the door.

“The draftee will proceed.” A hollow voice commanded. Cynthia gulped. Maybe it wouldn’t be too bad. She thought. It was just a pregnancy. She’d seen enough women going through it since the draft. She’d survive.

She stepped forward, slowly, not wanting to make a scene. It was bad enough having to do this without making things worse. The processing room was empty aside from a single nurse and a small tray with an injector.

“Hello!” The nurse gave her a disturbingly wide grin. “Welcome to processing. I’m here to help you get ready to serve your country!”

Cynthia pulled back a bit from this overly chipper woman. Alarms rang in her head. Before she could do anything, the nurse grabbed the injector and pressed it against her arm.

“Now, don’t worry, this won’t hurt. It’s just a special monitor and assistance tool to help you do your duty.” The nurse chirped as she pushed the injector in and fired. Cynthia winced at the prick. There hadn’t been time to avoid it.

“Hey!” Cynthia objected.

“Thank you! Now, please continue to the next room for your exit interview.” The nurse motioned towards the next door that opened as she pointed towards it. Cynthia obeyed, rubbing her arm. It really didn’t hurt much, but she felt a growing tingling moving up her arm and slowly spreading along her spine.

“Hello, I hope Nurse Bells didn’t cause you too much trouble. She’s always been a bit excited about her work here.” A uniformed man smiled up at her from a slightly comfortable looking chair. There was another open chair across from him, and he motioned for her to take it.

“No, it’s just a lot to take in.” Cynthia sat down.

“I understand, it can be an adjustment, finding out you’ve been drafted, but I assure you we have come a long way towards making the process easy and even enjoyable.” He smiled at her.

“Enjoyable? Excuse me?” Cynthia scoffed. She didn’t want to make trouble, but there was just something off about his manner, and that strange tingling sensation was now working its way down her legs and up into her head. She’d gotten plenty of shots over the years, but nothing had ever felt so strong.

“Well, yes, of course, one of the options for making a baby is usually rather pleasant.” He replied coolly. “Many of our draftees even prefer it to the more impersonal options, especially since we’ve instituted out new systems.”

“New systems?” Cynthia asked. She didn’t like to think about the draft much and certainly hadn’t read up on the detail. The basic idea was bad enough.

“Oh, well, you’ll see soon enough. For one, let me just ask you a few simple questions.” He continued.

“Ok.” Cynthia nodded. She wasn’t sure about this in the least.

“Good. Let’s start with, how do you feel about babies?” He asked.

“I guess they’re kind of cute, but I don’t really want to be a mother.” Cynthia shot back. The tingling in her head was getting even worse. On top of that, what she said wasn’t quite right either. “Well, not now anyway.”

“I see. So you could see yourself becoming a mother later?” He asked. Cynthia squinted at him. The strange feelings were still moving inside her head, and she felt a strange tingle between her legs. Something about the idea of becoming a mother was suddenly getting her excited!

“Yeah, I guess. I mean, what girl doesn’t want to someday?” Cynthia rolled the idea around in her head. She really did want to didn’t she? The answer felt real, but there was more to it, that strange excitement starting to heat her up. Just thinking about having a baby was making her wet. That wasn’t right!

“Good, then the matter is just an issue of timing.” He continued.

Cynthia closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt more than a little overwhelmed. Something was definitely brewing up inside her, but she had to answer his question as well. “No… it’s more than that. I want to meet the right guy too.”

“That is important, isn’t it?” He nodded.

Cynthia moaned, thinking about just how a guy would go about making her a mother. It was a twisted notion, and she squirmed in her seat. She’d fantasized before, but not like this, not about getting pregnant! She shook her head, trying to keep track of all the strange thoughts jumbling into her head. Suddenly everything was going topsy turvey on her.

“Yeah, like he should have a nice big dick so that I can cum real hard when he shoots me full of sperm!” Cynthia giggled as her pussy started to ache. She blushed at bit as she heard her own words. It was a horrible thing to say! Worse yet, somehow, she really meant it at the same time. She’d never felt that way before, but now the whole notion of having a guy fill her with cum was wickedly erotic.

“Of course, as I said, making a baby can certainly be enjoyable. We even have a special program for draftees, if you’re interested.” He continued as Cynthia squirmed in her seat.

“Special program?” Cynthia whimpered. She could feel her panties growing wet. She was worried that she’d go right through her shorts and get his seat wet too. Why was she so hot? Why was everything about making babies getting her so horny?

“Oh yes, it’s become rather popular lately, and we have a near one hundred percent satisfaction rating from our draftees. It’s a special two month stay at our exclusive resort facility. You’ll be pampered for all sixty days at no expense, and have access to our full stable of eager studs ready to help you make a baby at any time.” He explained. Cynthia’s jaw dropped, both at the very notion that such a thing existed and that the very idea of going there was exciting her beyond belief.

“I… I think I’d like to do that...” She managed to say. It was too weird. Everything was, and yet she really did want to go, and get fucked for two months. It sounded like heaven. There was something wrong about it all as well, but nothing she could keep her head wrapped around.

“Excellent. I’ll let the release staff know, and we’ll have a car around for you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, feel free to relax.” He nodded and pushed a special button on his chair. Cynthia realized it was the only button on his chair. Somehow this was all a foregone conclusion, she was always going to say yes.

That didn’t change her mind though. It was just too hot to think about any other options. She had to do it. In fact, there was more she wanted to do.

“Umm… how long is the wait?” She asked as she squirmed in her seat again.

“Well, I’m never sure, but probably ten or twenty minutes.” He replied.

“Oh,” She blushed a bit and then looked him in the eyes. “How would you like to try knocking me up while we wait?”

He smiled and sat up. “Of course, no time like the present to do your duty, right?”

Cynthia nodded and then jumped out of her chair. It only took her a moment to shimmy her way out of her shorts and panties, and then she turned around and bent over the chair. She thrust her soft bottom towards him and spread her legs, ready to be mounted and bred. Her pussy was dripping with excitement and eager to take her first load of hot semen.

“That’s right, sir, let’s get a bun in this oven!” She giggled again and wiggled her ass for him. She’d never been so eager for sex before. It didn’t even matter that she didn’t know this guy, not even his name. All that mattered was that he had a cock full of seed ready for her womb.

“My pleasure.” He said as his pants fell to the floor and he grabbed onto her hips. His cock rubbed against her nether lips and then he thrust into her. Cynthia moaned, loving that wicked feeling of being entered. His cock stuffing her with one long push.

“Oh yeah! Make me a mommy!” She cried out as he stuffed her. The fullness inside her was just driving her wild. She’d never want to be full of cum so much in all her life. Usually it was just a messy side of sex, now it was all she really wanted, everything else was just an enjoyable interlude.

He grunted, building up a firm rhythm. Cynthia squeezed down on him with her tight pussy. She could feel how close he was even as they were just starting. It was like he was as excited as she was. That drove her even more wild, and she bucked under him as he pounded into her. It was all just a wild ride, one that was quickly reaching its peak.

“Yes… harder… stuff me full!” Cynthia moaned and writhed. He was so hard and thick it was driving her crazy. She squeezed and ground herself against him, pushing for that moment when he would lose control. She knew it was coming closer with every moment as he panted hotter and faster.

Then she felt it, he grabbed her tight and thrust deep.

“Do it! Cum in me! Give me your sperm!” Cynthia wailed as he shot off inside her. The warm wet feeling of cum filling the depths of her pussy. It was all she needed and her orgasm exploded along with him.

He grunted as he filled her and she moaned and writhed, hanging on to the chair for support. She knew it was crazy, that she should get so hot from all this, but it didn’t matter as she felt her pussy being filled. She just braced herself and rode out that rush of pleasure. It was all she could do, bucking and moaning and gasping as the joy of being filled with cum rolled through her.

He held her for a moment, then withdrew. He grabbed some tissues to clean himself as she did the same.

“Thanks, I really needed that.” Cynthia blushed. She felt a bit more normal for the moment as her orgasm faded, but she knew it was just a momentary reprieve. It wouldn’t be long before the urge would take her again and she’d eagerly let anyone mount her.

“Just doing my duty, ma’am.” He smiled and just then there was a knock on the door.

“That would be your ride.” He motioned towards the door as it opened. Cynthia was just finished putting her shorts back in place.

She blushed again and stepped towards the exit, her hand rubbing her stomach. She didn’t know if she was already pregnant, but she did know she’d enjoy the next two months doing her best to make sure she would be. She had a duty to fulfill after all.

The End.