The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Want to Vote

The girl looked up as the man approached the desk where she was sitting. “Yes, sir,” the girl said perkily.

“I’d like to vote.”

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir. What’s your name, sir?”

“The name’s Morrissey,” the man said.

“Yes sir, Mr. Morrissey. And what’s your first name, Mr. Morrissey?”

The man just smiled. “I don’t think you need that,” he said.

“I think I do,” the girl said. “I have to check and see if you’re registered to vote.”

“I don’t think you understand. I’m not registered to vote but I still want to vote anyways.”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Morrissey, but if you’re not registered—”

“You’re a charming, young lady,” the man said, “and I’m sure you’re most efficient in your job but I assure you, you don’t want to try and press this issue with me.”

“I’m sorry,” the girl said again, “but really, if you’re not registered—”

“How old are you?”

“Me,” the girl squawked, “I ... I can’t see as how that’s any of your business.”

“Come on,” the man said. “You can tell me. How old are you?”

“I’m twenty-one,” the girl said and it was readily clear that even after she’d said what she’d said, she still had no idea why she’d done it.

“See now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? So let’s try another question. You like being a poll worker?”

“I don’t—”

She stopped when she saw the man’s eyebrow go up.

“Yes,” she admitted. “I like being a poll worker.”

The man seemed to consider that. “I think I may not have made myself clear. What I meant to say was do you like being a pole worker?”

The girl hesitated again but it was only for a moment. “Yes,” she said, “I like being a pole worker.”

“Well then, if that’s what you like to do, I think maybe you should show me some of us your skills.”

“What,” the girl cried even as she started to stand. “Wait a minute. What are you doing to me?”

The man shook his head. “If you asked me, I’d say I wasn’t doing anything at all. You seem to be doing all of this all by yourself.”

“No, I can’t be,” the girl whimpered even as she pulled a chair out and stepped up onto the chair.

The man just shrugged. “It certainly looks like you’re doing it all by yourself.”

The girl stepped up onto the table. “I ... I don’t know what to do,” she said.

“Don’t look at me,” the man said. “You’re the one who got up there all by herself.”

“But I don’t have a pole to dance to,” the girl protested. “No wait. Why did I say that?”

“A girl like you, you can use your imagination, can’t you. You don’t really need a pole, do you?”

“No, but wait, no.” The girl shook her head. She could hear a tune running through her mind. She shook her head again. Her body seemed to want to move to the music.

“I ... I can’t.”

“You can’t what?”

The girl shook her head again. Her body started to move and her hands started to move towards her breasts but almost as quickly, she stopped herself. “What am I doing?”

The man looked up at her. “I don’t know. So far you don’t seem to be doing much of anything but maybe a pole worker like you needs a little encouragement.” The man took out his wallet and he put a ten on the table in front of her. “There you go. Maybe that can get things going.”

The music in her mind seemed to be louder than it had been before and it seemed almost impossible to keep her body from moving to its beat. She looked at the ten and once again, her hands started to move towards her breasts.

She caught herself at the very last moment but her body couldn’t help but move to the music in her head.

This time, there was no stopping her hands. Her hands fondled her breasts and she squeezed her tits.

“That’s it, baby,” the man told her. “Why don’t you take that top off.”

Before she even realized what she was doing, her hands were pulling at her top. Almost as quickly, she stopped herself but almost as quickly, her hands were back again. “Why am I doing this,” she asked no one in particular.

The music in her head grew more intense and the beat was more demanding. Her hands were back on her top and then she was pulling the top out of her jeans.

“There you go,” the man told her. “Now you’re getting the hang of it.”

The girl tried to say no but her body wouldn’t let her. Her arms pulled the top off and she dropped it on the makeshift stage, and almost as quickly, her hands went to her tits.

She’d meant to cover herself, or at least that was what she told herself, but when her hands got to her tits, they unlatched her bra instead and before she even knew what she was doing, she gave the man a seductive do-you-want-to-see-what-I-got look before she let the bra come free.

She dropped the bra on top of the top and no matter how much she tried to stop herself, her body swayed to the beat of music that only she could hear.

She knew the man was staring at her chest and she wanted to cover herself but for some reason, she couldn’t get her hands in front of her firm, young tits.

The man was watching her. Her hands slipped down around her waist and she popped open first one, then two, and then three of the buttons. Her hips moved to the beat of the music as her hands went back to the jeans.

No, she told herself. No. She couldn’t do that.

But she could. She took her time working her jeans past her hips but work it she did. She held onto her jeans for a few moments longer, trying to tease the man before she let the jeans fall to her feet.

“Nice,” the man said, “but you’re not done yet.”

The girl groaned as she let her jeans fall. She couldn’t do this, she told herself even as her hands moved towards the waistband of her panties. She couldn’t do this. She had to resist.

“Take it easy,” the man told her. “Not too fast. Work it.”

Her hands were slowing down. This was good, she told herself. Now if only she could make herself stop.

The man grinned. “You know what you want, don’t you.”

Not this, she told herself. Not this.

The man was waiting, expectant. She knew what he wanted to see. Her hands froze.

And then they moved. She was hooking them in the waist band of her panties and she was turning herself around. She was bending at the waist. She was giving the man a good long look at her ass and then slowly, she worked her panties down over her ass.

She couldn’t stop herself. She rolled those panties down past her cheeks and then she let them drop at her feet. She kicked them away and once again, her now-naked body danced to music that only she could hear.

“Very nice,” the man said.

She wanted to tell him to fuck off but she couldn’t do that. The best she could manage was a sweet smile and a squeeze of her tits even as she told him that she hoped he enjoyed the show.

“Indeed I did,” the man told her, “but now I think it’s time you got down off of that table.”

The girl gasped. It felt almost as if she’d been released. Until that moment, it seemed as if she couldn’t get off the table. Now, it seemed as if she couldn’t get off the table fast enough.

“Sit down,” the man told her.

The girl sat. There was no question as to whether she would be allowed to put her clothes back on. The girl already knew the answer to that one. The clothes stayed off.

“I hope you understand my situation now,” the man said.

The girl wasn’t sure she did but she wasn’t going to say anything. There was no need to get the man upset.

“I want to vote,” the man said.

The girl still sat there completely naked. “Of course, Mr. Morrissey,” she said.

The man looked at the girl. “Don’t patronize me,” the man said. “I hate it when people patronize me.”

“Of course, Mr. Morrissey.” The girl had the feeling she wasn’t going to be able to put her clothes on until the man left and she was afraid that someone might walk in at any moment. She pulled a ballot out and she handed it over to the man. “You can vote wherever you want.”

The man looked at the ballot but he didn’t take it.

“Is something wrong,” the girl asked.

“That’s not what I want.”

“What do you want,” the girl asked.

“I want you to pull the lever.”

“I’m afraid I don’t understand. Pull the lever? Are you talking about voting machines or something?”

The man smiled. “Or something.” The man unzipped his pants and then he stepped around the table.

“What are you doing,” the panicky girl asked.

“Take it out,” the man told her.

There was no question what “it” was. Just as before, the girl tried to resist what she was told to do and just as before, she was just as unsuccessful.

Her hand reached inside the man’s pants and her fingers worked their way inside his underwear.

“Please don’t make me do this,” the girl said.

The man laughed. “Me? Who says I’m making you do anything. All I want you to do is to pull on my lever.”

The girl’s hand found its way to the man’s cock and she wrapped her fingers around it. She couldn’t help herself. She tugged on that cock.

The man groaned. “That’s it,” he told her. “Pull on that thing.”

The girl squeezed the man’s cock. She couldn’t stop. All she kept thinking about was how he wanted her to pull his lever.

“That’s it,” the man told her. “That’s it.”

The girl unbuckled his belt. She didn’t want to do it but she just did. She knew what was coming but she tried to resist.

She opened his jeans and she pulled them down. She pulled his underwear down and there was his cock. She wrapped her hand around him and she gave him a stroke.

The man groaned so she stroked him again and then she stroked him again and again.

“You know what to do,” the man said.

Indeed, she did. She didn’t want to do it. She tried to fight it, but she just couldn’t. Her mouth opened and it slid down around his cock.

“There you go,” the man said. “That’s what I call pulling on my lever.”

That’s what I call disgusting, the girl thought, but then no one was asking her.

“Slow it down,” the man told her. “Slow it down. Make it last.”

Slow it down, the girl thought. Slow it down. Who was he to tell her to slow it down. It wasn’t like she was enjoying this, she kept telling herself. He was making her do this. It wasn’t like she was doing this on her own.

“Take it easy,” the man said. “Make it last.”

Make it last. Didn’t he get it. She wasn’t trying to make him cum. She didn’t want to taste his rich, gooeyness in her mouth. She wasn’t trying to do that. She wasn’t trying to make him cum.

She should show him, she thought. She could. She could suck him really hard. She could make him cum in her mouth. She could show what the difference was between what she was doing now and what it would take to make him cum and then he’d know that she wasn’t really trying to make it happen.

“Take it easy,” the man said. “You don’t have to be in such a rush.”

She wasn’t in a rush. She really wasn’t.

“Take it easy,” the man said again.

Fuck it, the girl thought. Fuck it. She’d show him. Her mouth shoved itself down on the man’s cock and then pulled itself back only to shove itself back down again. She’d show him. She really would.

The man didn’t say anything. He just let her suck his cock.

She was showing him, the girl told herself. She was showing him. He was learning what it really meant to have his cock sucked. It wasn’t like she really wanted to suck his cock. She was just showing him. It was just a lesson.

The man was starting to groan. That was good, the girl thought. That meant he was finally starting to see what she meant. In a moment, he’d see what she meant.

The man groaned even louder.

Oh yeah, the girl thought. In a moment, she’d be showing him. In a moment, he’d know what she meant.

The man groaned yet again but this time was a bit different than the others. This time, there seemed to be a more frantic nature in his groan.

He came in her mouth.

She hadn’t meant to have him do that. That’s what she told herself. She hadn’t meant to have him do that. She was just trying to teach him a lesson.

She swallowed his cum.

He came again. That was to be expected, she told herself. It wasn’t like she wanted him to cum in her mouth, but she had to teach him a lesson, and now, he’d know. She hadn’t wanted him to cum in her mouth but the only way to show him that was to show him what the differences were. The only way to show him was to make him cum in her mouth.

She let his cock slip from her mouth. She was glad he’d learned the lesson.

“Don’t stop now,” the man said.

Don’t what?

“Don’t stop now,” the man said again in answer to the girl’s unasked question. “You need to keep pulling the lever.”

This was crazy, the girl thought even as she grabbed hold of the man’s dick. She wasn’t going to keep sucking his dick just because he wanted her to.

“You pull that lever really well.”

The girl snorted to herself. He had some nerve talking to her like that.

“But you know, after you’re done voting, there’s only one thing left to do.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“You got to stick it in the ballot box. Right?”

“I guess.”

“So I guess you want me to stick something in your box, don’t you.”

What, no? Wait a minute. She was still stroking his cock. Was he saying what she thought he was saying?

“What about it? Do you want me to stick my vote in your, tight ... hot ... wet ... box?”

The girl moaned. There was something wrong with this. He was ... he was taking advantage of her. Wasn’t he?

She kept pulling on his cock. Or maybe, she was taking advantage of him. She couldn’t be sure.

“So what about it? Do you want me to stuff your box?”

That was a silly question. She knew what the answer was. Of course, she wanted that. She wanted him to fuck her hard.

“Well?”

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

The man was pulling her up out of her chair and then he was bending her over her little table. “What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“You want me to stuff your box.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I want you to stuff my box. I want you to stuff it good.”

The girl moaned again as she felt that cock push inside her. Oh yeah. That was what she needed. She needed to get her box stuffed.

No wait. That wasn’t right ... was it?

She moaned again. Oh geez. It felt so good. If it felt this good, it had to be right.

She moaned again. His cock was driving into her. In ... out ... in ... out. Damn, it felt so good. Damn, it was going to make her cum.

The man was groaning, too. Oh God. He was going to cum. She wanted him to do it. She wanted him to cum with her.

She was right on the verge. She hoped he was, too. She could feel her pussy getting ready to give her what she needed.

She moaned anew even as her pussy grabbed onto that cock, and even as it did, she could feel that cock cumming inside her. Oh fuck, that was good. Oh fuck, that was so fucking good.

* * *

The girl tore off a sticker and handed it to the man. The sticker said ‘Be nice to me. I voted today.’

“Here you go, Mr. Morrissey.”

The man took the sticker and left and the girl shifted a little in her seat. She wasn’t sure why, but her pussy felt as if it had just been filled up with cum.

She looked at the next voter as the voter stepped to the front of the line. She shifted again. Yep, she was sure she had a pussy full of cum. She had no idea how she’d gotten it but it didn’t really matter. All she knew was the feel of that was going to keep her going for a long, long time.