The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: This was inspired by two little lines on the forum. At the time this was written we were having a vote on the most popular tropes in mind control. The three that came in dead last are pregnancy, consensual, and male submission. Down the line someone decided to write a hot flash based on these themes. This is what was written.

“Honey? I’m finally pregnant. Thank you for trying again and again, like I asked. Now, get me some chocolate, please.

“Yes, my sweet. Anything you say.”

As a side note, I’m the one who gave the final vote in eliminating pregnancy. Some people may think it weird that I write this after doing that, but I had fun writing it.

* * *

I Want a Baby

MC, MF, FD

“John, I want a baby,” Lisa said digging into her potatoes and eggs.

John looked down from his paper at his beautiful wife, “Honey, I know we’ve discussed this before. I would gladly have a baby with you if that’s what you really want. You know I would do anything for you, but I only ask that you think of our budget. Things are already tight, do you really think we can afford a kid right now?”

“I know,” Lisa looked back down at her breakfast again, “You’re right about the budget, but we are getting old. It won’t be much longer until I can’t have any kids.”

“There’s always adoption if things don’t pick up before then,” John tried helpfully suggesting.

“Yes there is, but it wouldn’t be our kid,” Lisa protested, “I want to raise someone who has a part of us inside them. I also don’t want to look like a great grandma by the time they graduate high school.”

John finally set down the paper and let out a sigh, “I guess I could take out of our retirement money. We have plenty there. Combined with my income it should be more than enough to raise a kid properly.”

“You always make me feel so guilty,” Lisa’s frown turned into a pout, “Okay, you win. I’ll just wait and see if you get that promotion this year.”

John was about to pick up his paper when a thought crossed his mind, “I can see that you really want this dear. If I drop this now you’ll begin to resent me for it. I have an idea that might help us both in our situation.”

“Hmm?” Lisa drank some of her coffee.

“My cousin, she’s a hypnotherapist. I could have her hypnotize us both so we can have a kid without guilt.” John set his paper to the side.

“That sounds expensive dear,” Lisa set down her coffee and looked directly at John, “After your talk about barely being able to afford a kid right now, could we really afford her?”

“My cousin owes me a few favors. This wouldn’t cost us a dime. I could have her over by the weekend. What do you think?”

After a bit of though Lisa looked at John, “Okay dear, make the call.”

* * *

-That Saturday-

John sat in the living room reading a book on hypnotism. He had been hypnotized by his cousin when they were still in college, but he had to admit he still didn’t know much about it. Most of the time he would wake up with no memory of what happened. His cousin called him a natural. Right on time the doorbell rang.

“Mary, it’s been too long,” John said as he opened the door.

“Yes it has Johny boy,” Mary replied giving John a friendly hug, “I hear you want to become a slave to your wife.”

“Not a slave, I just want to be able to meet her needs more,” John said taking Mary’s coat and putting it into the closet.

“Same thing,” Mary said sitting on a couch, “You’re basically bending over backwards to please her. You’ve had this problem since we were kids. A girl asks for something and you are right on it.”

“This session was my idea,” John countered, “Lisa didn’t as for it.”

“A slave isn’t always someone that’s unwilling, despite what you’ve read in my fiction Johny boy. Some people willingly submit to another, even if the other didn’t ask for it. You’ve chosen to submit to your wife through hypnotism. She may not have asked or suggested it, but you are in essence becoming her slave. Once this is done, you won’t be able to refuse anything ever again. You won’t even be able to put up an argument against any idea that’s bad. You sure this is what you want?”

“Of course it is, I wouldn’t have called you otherwise,” John took a seat next to Mary.

“Okay then, where is Lisa? You said she want’s to be hypnotized also.”

“I’m right here,” Lisa said coming out of the hallway, “You’re younger than I thought. Why hasn’t John ever mentioned you before?”

“We have some history together,” Mary let out a sigh, “Johny boy doesn’t like that history to become known. As such he avoids talking about me whenever possible. I don’t necessarily blame him either. So if you could let it go, we both would be grateful.”

“Okay, I won’t pry,” Lisa took a seat across from Johny and Mary, “So how does this work?”

Mary quickly pulled out a red candle and candle holder from her purse. She then set it down on the coffee table and lit it. The smell of cinnamon instantly filled the room. John inhaled deeply with memories of college coming back to him.

“Okay I just want you both to concentrate on this flame,” Mary said in a low voice, “Just concentrate on the candles flame and my voice. That’s good, now just keep concentrating. You will begin to feel yourselves relax. Just let yourselves relax more and more. The more you hear my voice, the more you will relax. I will now count down from ten, when I get to one, you both will be in a deep trance.

Ten...

Nine....

Eight, Just keep going deeper......

Seven.....

Six, the deeper you go the more relaxed you are.....

Five.....

Four......

Three, almost there. You both are now barely conscious.....

Two....

One.....

You both are now in a deep trance.”

* * *

John woke up hours later with the sunrise just beginning. On the center of the coffee table was a complete used candle and a piece of paper. Across from him his wife Lisa still passed out in her chair. After a quick yawn John took the piece of paper and opened it up.

-Dear Johny boy,

I’ve done what you asked so our debt is settled. You will now be more accommodating to Lisa’s needs. Lisa will also wake up like a new woman. I wish you both a happy life and hope you both have many healthy kids.

Love Mary-

John smiled as he folded the paper back up and put it into his pocket. After making a quick breakfast John knew Lisa would like, he walked over and shook Lisa gently. After a few groans Lisa finally opened her eyes. John gave a warm smile seeing his wife wake up.

“Honey, time for breakfast,” John whispered, “I made you some omelets.”

“Mmm, I love omelets,” Lisa whispered back, “Can I just eat them here? I feel rather lazy today.”

“No problem dear,” John replied giving Lisa a kiss on the head and going back to the kitchen to fetch Lisa’s plate of food.

After Lisa ate her breakfast she pulled John in and began kissing him. John slowly pulled out a condom which Lisa quickly stopped, “No more condoms. We are going to have kids and no arguments from you.”

“Of course dear,” John said tossing the condom to the side and then began kissing Lisa once again.

* * *

-Three months later-

John walked through the front door exhausted. By his wife’s orders he worked harder than ever for the promotion and finally got it. The extra cash was good, but the increased work sometimes got to him. Inside he could see Lisa sitting on the couch watching TV.

John felt he had made the right choice in trusting her. Despite all the power he gave her over him, she rarely abused it. She still helped around the house and with other things. Their sex life had improved greatly since him giving up control as well. As John sat down he could see a big smile on Lisa’s face.

“What are you so happy about?” John asked as he gave Lisa a kiss.

“I went to the doctors today,” Lisa replied happily as she broke the kiss, “I’m finally pregnant. All your hard work has finally paid off. We’re finally going to have a kid.”

“That’s great dear,” John said hugging Lisa, “I’m so glad. I hope this child of ours will bring us all the happiness of the world.”

“Oh it will,” Lisa let out a happy sigh as she laid her head on Johns lap and used it as a pillow, “You’re going to have to clean your office out soon. I want to prepare a room for our future bundle of joy as soon as possible.”

“Of course dear, I’ll get on it as soon as you want,” John began stroking Lisa’s hair.

“That’s good honey,” Lisa said looking up into John’s eyes, “I’ll maybe have you do that in a few more weeks. For now I want some celebration. Wait here while I go prepare our room. Come in about ten minutes. And bring some chocolate, I may want a snack afterward.”

“Of course dear.”

End......