The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Want

by JLS

Gordon Altman smiled as he drove through his quiet upper middle-class neighborhood. His life was pretty good. First off, he loved his job. Second, his job paid him well, so he loved his house and the level of lifestyle he could afford. And the absolute icing on his cake was that he was married to a beautiful woman that he was using drugs on to turn into his totally obedient sex slave. Pretty good indeed to his way of thinking.

When he arrived on his porch he took out a pocket stopwatch. He opened his front door and heard the bell attached to the door frame announce his presence. He calmly started the watch.

He heard his wife Natalie’s hurried footsteps before he saw her scurry around the corner into the foyer. She wore nothing but shiny black rubber panties and a pair of handcuffs. (He noted the watch: Three seconds) The panties, he knew, had a pair of dildos attached inside, and that both of them were quite snug right now in her cunt and her ass. The handcuffs that bound her hands behind her, she had donned herself some thirty minutes before he was scheduled to arrive.

She knelt in front of him and began to unfasten his belt with her teeth. (Eight seconds.) Then she undid his trousers in a similar fashion (Eleven seconds) and pulled his cock free of his underwear (Fifteen seconds). Finally she swallowed his dick to the base and began to fuck it with her mouth.

Gordon stopped the watch and enjoyed what his wife was doing to him. She was well under time today. Very good. But he would let her worry about how she had done until he came. At least once.

Life was good.

Not too long ago, Doug Carlisle had leaned into Gordon’s lab with an ear to ear grin. “Gordo, you need to come see this.”

The experiment Gordon was in the middle of would take several hours to show even slight results. Just the same he hated being interrupted. His lab was his shrine. But he knew Doug would be insistent. So with a sigh he put down his notes and followed his colleague.

Gordon and Doug both worked for PharmCal, a modest sized pharmaceuticals corporation. If you didn’t work for them you probably wouldn’t have heard of it. But even if you had worked for PharmCal, you wouldn’t have known what Doug and Gordon were up to. And unless you had very high level clearance in some very unknown government agencies, you weren’t supposed to either.

But too much has been said already. Suffice it to say that Doug and Gordon were working for the Good Guys. Just not in ways that the Good Guys wanted on the front page of the Times. Or even the National Inquirer for that matter.

They walked into Doug’s lab. There was a woman sitting in a chair across from Doug’s desk. She was attractive but not a knockout. She looked like she was probably about thirty-something and a devoted wife and mom. (She was.)

Doug motioned to Gordon. “Mrs. Henderson, this is Doctor Altman. Dr. Altman, this is Janice Henderson. Mrs. Henderson has been referred to us by her usual doctor because she has been having some fairly severe headaches. I’ve been consulting on her problem for about a week.”

Gordon nodded. PharmCal employed a handful of doctors that would occasionally refer patients for “special” treatment.

Doug sat down and absent mindedly doodled on a notepad. He winked at Gordon. “After some careful examination I have decided that Mrs. Henderson is getting these headaches because she really wants to show her tits to men she doesn’t know.”

There was dead silence. Gordon was almost as shocked as Mrs. Henderson. Mrs. Henderson was so surprised she hadn’t quite realized that she was supposed to be outraged. Doug continued to smile at her.

“Mrs. Henderson,” he said, “you want to show you tits to men you’ve only just met. Men like us. You know this will make the headaches go away.”

Mrs. Henderson flushed red and unbuttoned he blouse. She removed it and then unfastened her bra. In a moment she was topless in front of the two men. Although she was obviously humiliated by exposing herself, there was a look relief on her face.

Gordon was amazed. He stared at Mrs. Henderson’s breasts. Her attire had done nothing to accentuate them. Now free of her clothing he realized they were lovely.

Without missing a beat, Doug said, “Play with you nipples Mrs. Henderson. Your headache has gone but showing us your tits has gotten you very aroused.”

Gordon stared as Doug’s command was carried out. She struggled not to make eye contact with either Doctor as she massaged her nipples that had grown visibly erect. Gordon was mesmerized.

Then he realized that Doug was pulling a practical joke on him. This was some bimbo he had picked up down on Downey street. She was being paid for this.

Doug never quit smiling. “Dear, play with them while I consult with Dr. Altman here. Be naked by the time I get back.” As he led Gordon from the room he said to the rapidly stripping woman, “Don’t touch your pussy, just get really wet. You want to. Badly.”

Doug could barely contain himself. “Gordo, I’ve done it! I’ve isolated the chemicals that will control free will in the human brain! Holly shit, I’ve done it!”

Gordon was more than skeptical. “That is a hooker in there and you’re paying her. Thanks for the show, but some of us have work to do.”

Doug took him by the arm and kept him from leaving. He pushed a folder of patient information into Gordon’s hand. “Mrs. Janice Henderson is nearly a saint. She’s the mother of two and the faithful wife of one. She’s practically Donna Reed! But when I get back in there she is going to beg me to do her anyway I want to!”

Doug held a small bottle of clear liquid in front of his friend’s face. “Two drops of this stuff. Two drops! Ten minutes before I came to get you. I can tell her to do whatever I want her to. And she’ll be delighted. Ask Susan.”

Gordon blinked. “Your wife?”

Doug nodded. “Susan’s been real agreeable the last could of weeks. A couple drops a day and I get what I want, when I want. If I want to watch the ball game, cool. If I want her to give me head while I do it, also cool.”

He tipped the bottle back and forth in front of Gordon. “Two drops a day. Guaranteed.” He tossed the bottle to Gordon. Gordon caught it clumsily. “Guaranteed.”

Doug shrugged at Gordon’s quizzical look. “I can always use more data,” Doug grinned like a shark. “Tell me how Natalie likes it.”

Doug straightened his tie and turned back to his lab. “Now if you’ll excuse me, Mrs. Henderson needs my attention.”

Gordon was left staring stupidly after the other Doctor. In a moment even the thick walls of Doug’s lab couldn’t block the sound of Mrs. Henderson’s pleasure.

Gordon drove home with the bottle of Doug’s serum tucked in his vest pocket. He thought of Mrs. Henderson. He thought of her playing with her tits for them and doing whatever else Doug wanted her to. He looked at the bottle. Mrs. Henderson supposedly did all this only a few minutes after ingesting this stuff.

Gordon and Natalie had been married for about a year and a half. She worked in production at PharmCal. They had met at one of the few work parties that Gordon had bothered to attend. To everyone’s surprise they hit it off and six month’s later they were married. He loved his wife (he supposed), but she often accused him of loving his work more than her. This was probably true. That was actually one of the reasons they were together: they stayed out of each other’s way.

Their life together was pleasant, just not exciting. Their sex life was the same. Gordon honestly thought Natalie was a very attractive woman. But Natalie was also very shy and very reserved. Gordon felt that to her, sex was something that a wife did because it was her duty. She enjoyed sex, but she also considered it something of a chore. He thought of Mrs. Henderson. Natalie hardly ever let Gordon see her naked.

He looked at the bottle. Tonight things were going to change.

That night at dinner Natalie had a little serum with her drink. Gordon felt flushed as he watched her drain her glass. He could hardly control his shaking. Dinner took about half an hour. He supposed that was probably enough time.

“Honey?” he stammered. If this didn’t work, he could really be in trouble.

She looked up from her plate, “Hm?”

It was time. “Natalie, you really want to... Um,” he struggled to get the words out. “You want to suck my dick,” he blurted out in a rush.

Usually oral sex was a very occasional activity at best. Certainly never at the dinner table. Certainly not with the lights on. Natalie’s brow furrowed.

Then she smiled at Gordon. She knelt in front of him and pulled down his trousers. In a moment she was hungrily giving him head.

Gordon could hardly contain himself. Natalie was going down on him in the dining room! Without so much as a comment! It only took a moment of this before he was ready to come.

At the last second he told her, “You want to swallow all of my cum, Natalie.” She grunted in consent as she sucked him off. The few times she had given him head, she had never swallowed. When he came in her mouth she didn’t spill a drop.

Natalie sat back and looked at her husband. She looked a little confused. She wiped a drop of cum from her lips. “I hope you don’t expect that to be a regular habit,” she said as she began to nervously clear the table.

Gordon smiled. One more test. But he was pretty sure that their life together was about to change.

“Natalie, strip for me. A want to see your body here in the bright lights. Show me everything.” He pondered the words for a moment. “You want to show me everything.”

His wife immediately began shedding her clothes. Nothing too sexy in the process, but she was getting naked for him. And all it took was a couple of drops.

He leaned back in his chair to enjoy the view. “When you’re naked, Dear,” he said calmly as he sipped his drink, “you will want to sit on the floor and play with your pussy so I can watch.”

Natalie looked a little shocked, but she continued to do as she was told.

This was going to be good.

That was the day Gordon began reprogramming his wife into a tawdry little slut. It started out with simple commands. She would do whatever he told her to do. Whenever he told her to do it. His command was her wish. He began wondering how far he could take this. He had been presented with a real opportunity here.

His commands became less about immediate actions and more about Natalie’s attitude and behavior. He felt his wife should dress a little less conservatively. Dresses rather than slacks. Open collars rather than closed. Tighter rather than looser. Push up bras. With open fronts.

She should want sex more often. All the time, really. He shouldn’t have to tell her that she was horny. She just should be. She should want him to use her. Like him to use her. Love him to use her.

Anything that made her feel a little cheaper should be a good thing. She wanted him to think she was a sexy little number that would always make him happy. That’s why he married her.

Remolding Natalie quickly became addictive. He found that he could not only change who she was now, but who she was then. He decided that Natalie had a very sorid past. She had a rep in high school and college of being a “bad girl”. It was a reputation she had earned. She worked part time in school as a stripper. She had never been a prostitute but she sometimes wondered what it would be like when she masturbated.

When she met Gordon she had tried to hide from him that she was a slutty girl because she was afraid he wouldn’t love her. So she was very relieved when she found out that that was exactly what he wanted. What a silly misunderstanding. They would both be so much happier now.

She quit her job. Gordon made enough money. She had only kept it because that was part of her “good girl” image. Now she could stay home and train. She was on a steady diet of porn tapes and men’s magazines. She studied the women in these for examples of how to dress and how to act. She was given a generous allowance to buy toys and naughty underthings. She had picked out the panties with the dildos herself. Gordon was very impressed.

She was addicted to Gordon’s cock. She loved being fucked by it and she loved it when he came on her face. Sure she would love to go to the gym and pick a couple of nice young studs for a different kind of workout, but losing Gordon’s dick wasn’t worth it. Even though she was a cheap easy slut, Gordon was the only man she really needed.

The final detail in her “make-over” was that when Gordon gave a command she promptly forgot it. It would be echoed back to Gordon as her own choice that she wanted. “I want you to tie me up.” “I want you to fuck my ass.” “I want to go down on you at the restaurant.” “I want to videotape myself stripping and touching myself.”

Gordon would tell himself that this was temporary. He could bring back the old Natalie at any time. Well maybe not the old Natalie, but he would at least give her back most of her free will. Then Natalie would walk in wearing nothing but a ball gag and stiletto heels and he would think “Another day.”

He pulled her panties off of her and pulled the hard black plastic out of her holes along with them. Natalie obediently bent over in front of him. She really was his perfect sex toy.

He entered her quickly and sighed as her warmth covered him. She moaned in approval. As he moved back and forth inside her, Natalie whispered “I want you to fuck me faster.” He smiled as he did what she “asked”.

In a louder voice she said “Baby, I want you to fuck me harder.” He still couldn’t believe that this vixen was the result of two little drops of fluid a day! He pushed in and out of her pussy faster and harder now. How could he ever go back to his quiet little wife after this?

She groaned in impending ecstasy. “Oh Baby, I want you to come!” His body tingled as her words pushed him to orgasm. He dug his fingers into her ass as he waited to feel his sperm spasming out of him.

But before that happened Natalie said, “Baby, I want you to come in your hands.” He pulled out of her and did what she said. His cum spurt out onto his palms and fingers. Natalie turned to face him and watch as he creamed his hands.

Her eyes wide with wonder and lust she told her husband, “Lick them off, Baby.” She giggled as he licked up the thick white fluid that was running down his wrists. “Get it all Sweetie. Lick them clean.”

When he was done, Natalie turned her ass back to him. Then he realized she was offering him her handcuffs. “Unlock me, Dear,” she said, “and then get undressed.” Another giggle. “Now.”

As he undid Natalie’s restraints he tried to ignore the taste of his own cum in his mouth. Then he had to take off his clothes. Why did he have to take off his clothes? For that matter, why had he just licked up a generous helping of his own sperm?

When he stood naked before his wife he saw that she was holding a small bottle of clear liquid up for his inspection. She held a finger up to her lips. “Shhhhhh. I’ll explain while you jerk yourself off.”

He was immediately hard again. He stroked his cock with enthusiasm. It felt great. It almost made him forget that Natalie was holding the serum!

She licked her lips while she watched him masturbate. “This morning a couple of well dressed men showed up in a big black car and explained to me that you and Doug Carlisle had been using some experimental drugs on your wives. That you had been controlling our minds to become your little sex objects. To prove their point I suppose, they spent the morning both having their way with me.” At this point she smiled and started touching herself while she watched Gordon beat off. “They weren’t as good as you, Dear, but there were two of them.” Gordon couldn’t do anything but listen and pleasure himself. “They told me that this was not going to be tolerated and that they were there to take steps to prevent you from doing any further mischief.”

She held the bottle in front of his eyes. “Do you even know what this stuff does? Hmm? In sufficient quantities it will destroy all decision making capabilities. Permanently. But you didn’t know that. You just wanted to get you rocks off. You sick fuck. You used this stuff on you own wife? If I didn’t need you so bad for sex I’d be furious!”

She picked up the panties and began stroking one of the dildos. “I still should have been furious, I suppose. But you see, you naughty boy, I can’t tell the difference between my me and your me anymore. I like being a really bad girl. I enjoy being a slut. And I absolutely need to get your big dick all the time.”

She pulled the front dildo free of the panties so that only the rear one remained. “O.K., stop.” She tossed him the garment. “Put these on. They’ll be tight, but you like tight.” She laughed. “Really.” Gordon was starting to find her laugh disconcerting.

Gordon thought he was going to die of shame as he slid the dildo into his rectum. The head of his hard cock poked out of the top of the tight rubber. Natalie massaged his ass so that the dildo was pushed further in. “You love how that feels, you know,” she whispered to him. “It’s humiliating, but you love how that feels too.” She was right of course. It was awful, but he never wanted it to stop.

“So they didn’t remove your, oh, what did they call it? Programming. They didn’t get rid of your programming completely, you just can’t do any more. And they wanted to make sure you and Doug didn’t ever tell anyone what you’d found out.”

“So they told me I could keep you, but I had to make sure you couldn’t give them away, and that I disposed of all of this stuff. They told me I can take care of both at the same time.”

Gordon’s eyes went wide when he realized what she meant. She nodded. “Now whether this just means you’ll be my mindless little toy or that you’ll be pissing and shitting yourself I don’t know. If it’s the former, great. If it’s the latter we have a nice little rest home picked out for you. Either way, your PharmCal insurance will be keeping at least one of us very cosy.”

She unscrewed the top of the bottle. “I gather that the boys paid a visit on Susan Carlisle too. They said that I was much better trained than she was, so she was a little more upset at Doug. I understand that Doug is becoming the daughter she never had. I didn’t think that was really necessary, but who knows? Some night when we girls are playing with you toy-boys and we get a little too drunk...” She laughed that disconcerting laugh again.

She leaned back and emptied the entire contents of the bottle across her chest. She winked at Gordon and sighed.

“Ohhh, Baby. I want you to suck on my tits.”

As her husband licked the serum from her skin, forever changing him, Natalie Altman thought her life was pretty good. Pretty good indeed to her way of thinking.