The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I lost My Mind and Virginity to a Widow

Chap 2

By Topper

As i lay on my back, Mistress Diane was giving me instructions on worshipping her pussy. The combined juices of hers and mine flowing from her was sweet and salty. Being my first time ever doing this was giving me a head rush, at the same time my penis was beginning to grow. My Mistress looks down on me with my head trap by her powerful thighs as she held me in place. She told me she had a surprise for me as she entwined my hair in her fingers, scooting forward covering my nose and mouth with her pussy and pulling my head into her cutting off my air. While still keeping eye contact, i try to escape her grip and to find air when she closed her thighs tighter smiling and than i felt the liquid flow into my mouth. There was so much fluid and with no where to go i had to swallow. The warm liquid ran down my throat and warms my stomach as Mistress Diane convulses and spasm on me.

After she settles down, she scooted down to sit on my chest with all her weight. Looking at me she tells me that was wonderful. With a little more practice i could become really good. A smile crosses my face after she said that. i was looking at her when i heard a grandfather clock chime. i counted five chimes and realize that i was late for my curfew by four hours. i told her my problem and was trying to get up when she force me down, took my hands and entwined our fingers she raises my arms above my head. Staring at me she said I don’t think so. You’re not going anywhere. You belong to me now. Besides I’m not done with you. i try to tell her about my curfew and my parents. My parents our going to ground me for being out so late or worst.

Diane looked at me and said to bad. Your parents don’t mean anything to you now. I’m your fiancé remember. You will do as I say! Obeying me, only me, is that understood. Yes Mistress was my reply. Besides before you go I want to give you something to remember this night. She raises herself off of me and walks to a chair and sat down. Looking at me she told me to crawl to her. i crawl slowly on my hands and knees towards her. Once i was by her feet she told me to kiss them and worship them. As i suck on her toes and lick her feet my Mistress was groaning and telling me how good i made her feel. Now for your gift from me, every time you look in the mirror the next few days you will remember this night.

With that she open her legs reaches out and takes my head as she brings it to her pussy. But instead of my face being bury she place her pussy lips on my Adams apple and wrap her thighs around my head. Look at me she commanded and then she did something that today i don’t know how she does it. Her pussy attaches itself like a leech and start sucking as her legs began to squeeze my head. The harder she squeeze the more her pussy sucks on my neck. i reach up to pull her legs apart but she just yells to put them down. And then i felt her convulse again as she came on my neck. When she finishes, she open her legs and was laughing at me as i try to pull my neck from her. But the suction was to strong that my throat wouldn’t break loose from her pussy lips. Laughing she place a foot on my forehead and push me off. There was a loud pop as i fell backwards to the floor.

My Mistress stands and gives me her hand as she helps me up. We embrace in a kiss and than helps me dress. At the door we kiss again and she shows me the ring on her finger. As i look at the ring thoughts of Shari came to me and how was i ever going to tell her or my parents that i just got engage. As i turn to leave Mistress Diane said I’ll see you tonight. i walk to my car and drove home watching the sun rise and wondering what the hell did i do.

i manage to sneak in the house and went straight to bed. As I laid their thoughts of what happen play through my mind. Was i really engaged? Yes I gave her a ring and ask her to marry me. But i was too young; I’m still in high school. Then i could smell her sent on my face as i lay on my pillow. And remember how it felt to be in her. How wonderful it felt to please Mistress Diane. Soon i drifted off to sleep with dreams of Diane and what happen that evening. i awoke to the banging on my bedroom door my mom telling me to wake up. As i answer her i realize it was in the afternoon. i crawl out of bed and stagger to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror i then saw my neck and face. My lips were puffy and bruise and on my neck a hickey the size of a silver dollar that her pussy gave me. My neck was soar from her mighty crushing thigh strength. i felt like shit as i stood and look at myself. i had to get out of this situation with Diane.

i spent the day in my room telling my parents i didn’t feel well and when Shari call i avoided her questions on how last night went after she left. It made me sick to lie to her but i couldn’t tell her what happen. Later on in the evening my mom told me there was a phone call for me. i told her i wasn’t expecting anyone when mom told me it was a girl name Diane on the line. In a flash i remember that she wanted me to come back to her house tonight. i instantly got hard and thought of last night but manage to tell my mom to tell her i wasn’t home.

The next day i went to school but call in sick for my job. i made the excuse that i had the flu or something. I kept this up for a couple of days and finally ask my employer if i could start later at night because of school. In the mean time Diane kept calling and i kept avoiding her calls. My mom asks who this Diane was and i said someone from work. With me now starting later i manage to avoided people at work. However it really didn’t matter because Diane was on my mind 24/7. And in my dreams the scenario kept playing over and over on how much i love her breast and would do anything to see them. i would always wake with a hardon but no matter how much i try to wank i couldn’t cum. As the weeks pass, it was Friday and i was so horny i was constantly hard.

I arrive at work and one lady was still waiting for her ride when we started talking. She asks how I’ve been and hadn’t seen me for awhile. I explain about a school project that was taking up my time. She than ask about Shari and i said i needed a break for awhile. That I’ve been caught up with school and this extra project i was doing. Her ride came and as she was walking out when she ask if i heard the news. No, what news? Diane got engage a couple of weekends ago. And the way she was talking they might even move after the wedding. i gulp and stutter as i turn red and said, Oh really!

i was working back in the warehouse around 9:00 p.m. when i thought i heard something. i know it couldn’t be anyone else because i was the only one left in the plant. And to get in you have to ring the bell. i continue to put things away when all of a sudden i heard a whoosh and a snap by my ear. i jump and turn around and was not ready for what i saw. There was Mistress Diane dress in black leather hot pants. Black six inch heel boots that came all the way up her thighs and a black leather corset. Her long, jet black hair tied in a ponytail, a whip in her hand. There was no smile but a look that made me back away as my penis grew at her site. When the crack of the whip came at me and snapped. One word came out of her mouth KNEEL. i instantly drop to my knees at her approach. i was shaking when finally she was a foot in front of me, never breaking our eye contact.

She than took hold of my chin in her left hand and with great force squeezes my face and begins to talk. It’s not nice to avoid me. Remember who I am. I’m your fiancée the one who now owns your Body and Soul. One thing you should remember slave never make me angry. I figure you had thoughts of that weekend. Maybe even thought you could get out of it. Just remember what Diane wants Diane gets and you stevie will be my fourth slave/ husband. Now tell me, are you hard for me? Does my outfit excite you? When was the last time you thought of my breast and how much you like them.

My eyes shift too her breast. i reach up and out to touch them when she slaps my hand away. No! No! you have to earn that right. Yes Mistress was my reply as she step closer until my chin was touching the front of her pants her eyes boring into mine as she whisper take a deep breath. i inhale and her scent fill my senses as i flash back to that Friday night and remember the smell and taste of her. Deeper breaths she commands as i inhale more of her. YES!! That’s it stevie inhale me, inhale the sent that drives you crazy with lust. The lust only this sent and my sent only can give you. Yes i moan. The more you inhale the deeper you fall for me. INHALE she commands and i take another deep breath than another when she wraps her legs around my head and squeezes to stop the blood flow. Not enough for me to pass out but enough to put me in a slumber well she talks and i must listen.

My Mistress begins by telling me about how much her breast control me. and every time she tells me to look at them and bares them i will immediately fall into this state of conscious and wait for her commands. Tonight when we make love you will not be able to cum until I say I want you to make me pregnant. I want your baby making seed. You will perform for me like the good slave you our. And once you cum in me you will no longer remember your past. All you will remember is that were marry and you’re a devoted husband who will do anything I wish. And at anytime that you may get a flash of your past you will tell me and I will take care of it. Now tonight I must punish you for making me mad but when I’m done with you, you will finish work, shower and call this Shari and tell her you’re through with her. Then you will call your parents and tell them you need time away and not to worry. You will call them in a couple of weeks. I will slowly release the pressure on your neck bringing you back. As I do, inhale my sent and ask for your punishment. Remember every thing slave.

i awoke with my face in her crotch smelling her sent when she back away. As i look up to her i apologize for making you mad and i await my punishment. Stand she commanded. Face the wall. My Mistress steps back and than i felt it. The whip connected on my back. i flinch and then came another and another. Six strikes when all done. Tears roll down my cheeks as she came to me and turn me around. NEVER PISS ME OFF AGAIN and then she punch me in the stomach, and as i buckle over as she knees me in the face. i fell to my knees and was looking at her when she round kicks the side of the head. As i fell to the floor she places her foot on my penis and presses with all her might. See you later than kick me in the balls and walk away.

As i laid there i said yes Mistress and cry in pain. Eventually i finish work and shower. When i called Shari i told her i was sorry but i didn’t want to go out with her anymore. The next phone call was hard as i told my mom i was leaving home for awhile. i just needed time to get my head on straight and would call soon. As i drove to Mistress Diane’s house i begin to get that feeling between my legs. i picture myself between her legs licking her as i pull in the drive way. As i walk up the side walk a trill ran up my spine as i knock on the door.

Mistress Diane opens the door and kisses me on the lips saying she was sorry for my punishment but that i deserve it. No you were right mistress i was a fool. She led me upstairs to her bedroom and told me to strip and wait for her. Tonight was special and she had a treat for me. When she came out of her bathroom Mistress Diane was wearing white crotch less panties, white stockings, a garter belt and a pair of white shoes with about six inch heels. Her top a white corset that pushes her breast up and out her long hair flowing. At her approach i drop to my knees and bow my head. When she reaches me i was order to stand and embrace her. Our lips found each other, as we kiss our tongues dancing. She was grinding into me as my hands roam her perfect body.

Mistress maneuver us to the bed were i felled on my back her landing on top of me. Forcing my body into her mattress as we continue our kiss. My Mistress stops and grabs my lower lip as she bites it softly pressing her pussy on my penis. i grind back my hands holding her lovely ass when she starts to slide up my body. i felt her wetness and warmth as i started to smell her scent causing my cock to swell more. And then she’s on me. Riding my face. i took her through three orgasms each one stronger than the last. The strength in her pussy would grab my tongue and suck it in trying to rip it from my throat. She then lies next to me and kisses me while playing with my cock. i moan and she laugh does stevie like that. Yes Mistress i whisper. Whose cock does this belong too? Yours Mistress. Mn…m I moan as she manipulated my penis. Then she leans down to my chest and sucks my nipple gently biting it. Brining it to attention. i start to squirm as her hand becomes more forceful and the attack of my nipples continues.

Mistress please i beg? As the cum in my balls turn i needed release. With that she pulls me on top of her and i slowly slide into her. It was warm, wet, and very tight as I sank all the way in. Her muscles now in control as she milked my cock. Her long powerful legs wrapping around my waist as her heels dug into my ass. Her arms around my back as we started to move. A very slow rhythm as she was in control. Our mouths found each other as we kiss and an orgasm hit Mistress Diane. Her pussy sucking and milking me as she had another one right after that. The strength around my penis was bringing me to the brink and then she bore down with all her strength as her six orgasm came. i hump and hump but nothing came. i could not cum as i moan. She broke the kiss and look into my eyes as i try with all my might to cum. Nothing but frustration. My penis was now hurting from her pussy crushing it and my balls ache from not releasing.

What’s the matter stevie? Do you need to cum? Yes i whisper. But you know you can’t? Yes i said. Let’s work on it as she started to work her pussy. She grabs my hands and entwined our fingers taking my arms and pulling them above her head. Soon her hips were moving quicker as her pussy milk my cock. As she came up it would suck my cock with those muscle the same ones that cause so much friction on the down stroke. i was their again my balls growing tight as my cock expanded inside her. Mistress Diane felt it and wrap her legs tightly around me and bore down stopping any movement between us and stopping my orgasm.

My Mistress then started a slow milking of my cock keeping me on edge but not pushing me over. Looking into her eyes pleading for help. She than says you know what I want? No i whisper. I want a baby as she moves her hips again. Ahhh.hh i moan. Yes she said. I think I want a baby. Ohhhh!! i moan again at the thought of her having a baby. What do you think husband? Whaaa…..t? i couldn’t think as she continues to hold me on the edge. My fingers digging into her hands. A baby stevie yours and mine. Noooo!! i said. Her assault continues when she screams “I WANT YOUR FUCKING BABY MAKING SEED” with that Mistress Diane came locking me in tight with her legs as she milk my cock and i came too. i could not stop shooting into her as her pussy milk me for every drop i had. When she was done she release her grip and kiss me passionately. Collapsing on her as all my strength left me.

Mistress than slid from under me staring into my eyes. And ask who am i? That’s silly i said I’m you’re husband. She then lean down and kiss me as we made love all night long. By mourning i had cum at least eight times finally passing out from exhaustion when Mistress look at me and said i pass the test. With a little work I think I could get you to cum at least a dozen times. My other three husbands all died on me after four or five. i look at her and smile as she said but I wasn’t wild with you yet. You haven’t seen or felt anything yet. i groan as i crash.

Yes we did have a child a little girl who now is in her twenties and lives with me and Mistress Diane. All is well as now i have two beautiful Goddess that i worship daily.