The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Know You Better Than I Know Myself

SYNOPSIS:

Two high school seniors learn that answering questions on a quiz about your friend can actually reveal a lot about yourself. What kind of friends will they be on the opposite side of the mirror?

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUDREY MITCHELL

You know all those movies about two girls who, once they reach high school, stop being friends because one of them is incredibly gifted by puberty and the other is a bit of a mess? That’s what I think probably would’ve happened between me and Leah Green in the movie world, but didn’t in reality. Leah is the kind of girl every girl wishes they could be. She’s pretty but in the “I don’t know how pretty I actually am” sort of way, which keeps her kind and grounded. Gorgeous, flowing brown hair that makes her piercing blue eyes pop. Firm, apple-sized breasts and a pear-shaped ass. It’s not like I’m attracted to her, but I can still appreciate all her assets, physical and otherwise.

So yeah, in that two girls equation, I’m the one that’s a bit of a mess. Despite crossing into my eighteenth year, I’m still saddled with lifeless red hair and unfortunately not saddled by any breasts. On the plus side, I’m not driven by desires like some other teens I know are. I can consistently think clearly with my brain and not have my hormones ever take control.

Other seniors call me “bean pole” when Leah’s not around. She has enough clout to make them stop when she’s around, but she can’t always be around. She has a life. I don’t have a life. I have books, I have an ongoing weekly movie night with Leah, and I have the hope that I can develop a life when I venture off to college where I will be appreciated for my brain and opinions and not judged for my meager measurements.

I thought I was texting “How are we friends” to Leah, but I accidentally web search the term and find an interesting quiz. Apparently, I need more friends so I can actually practice texting. Also, it takes two to make the quiz go right. It looks like it’ll be fun. I answer a question or fill in the blank, Leah answers the same one, and we only get the next question when we’ve both responded. I don’t know if we’ll see what the other person puts in, but it will be interesting regardless.

I put in our names—Audrey Mitchell and Leah Green—as well as our phone numbers, hoping Leah won’t mind me sharing that information with some website run by The Weaver. Hopefully, that’s not the identity of some needy Junior who’ll keep asking her for beaver shots. If it is, I will gladly say mea culpa and buy her a new phone number with some of my ice cream stand cash. I select three questions (just a couple in case it’s not too interesting) and a randomizer (to try and keep it interesting.)

Some sort of pseudo-warning text appears.

Understand that what you love and hate about others speaks more about yourself than them.

I wonder what philosopher said that. I don’t have a lot of time to ponder that question because the real ones start immediately after.

I think Leah is still friends with me because ________

I give this a bit of thought before I come up with my answer. I’ve spent most of our friendship thinking about this very thing. Sometimes my answer is more flattering to me and sometimes it’s not. I realize that might reflect exactly what the pseudo-warning text implied—that I’m filtering Leah’s behavior through my own perception of me. I totally own that the answer I’m leaning towards isn’t particularly positive towards me, but that’s just how I’m feeling in the moment.

I think Leah is still friends with me because she doesn’t mind slumming it.

I send the text and receive the response:

Answer submitted. Awaiting second entry.

LEAH GREEN

I get the text from Audrey alerting me to the fact that I’m going to get a text from an unknown number asking me questions about our friendship. She’s apparently feeling a little needy. Probably thinking about the movie trope that says that us remaining friends is against type. I don’t get it. It’s not like that. I like Audrey. I’ve liked her since diapers. Some people will say “best friends forever” after a week of knowing each other. Audrey and I actually go back a full eighteen years. We have pictures from our parents to prove it. The great thing about her is I don’t have to try hard to be anything but myself around her. She takes me as I am. Sometimes goofy, sometimes moody, always trying to be a decent person. Decency isn’t a quality that earns bonus points in high school, but I think it’s pretty valuable. Audrey thinks it’s valuable. I’m not saying that’s the only reason we’ll be BFFs, but it’s probably on the list. Two wholesome girls against the world.

The second text comes through, this time from the unknown number.

Understand that what you love and hate about others speaks more about yourself than them.

Followed by a third —

I think Audrey is still friends with me because ________

I wonder what she put for me. Hopefully, she gets it like I get it.

I think Audrey is still friends with me because she can appreciate what’s beneath the surface.

Clicking send, I get two responses.

Answer submitted.

Conforming reality.

Conforming? I think this app misspelled “confirming.” Even so, how would it confirm the reality of our responses? It will just have to take our word for it, really. Oo. Maybe this is where we see what the other person wrote and we can judge whether we find it to be true or not.

But that doesn’t seem to happen.

Instead, I feel a bit woozy for a second and a thought weighs heavily down on my mind. The thought that I appreciate what’s beneath the surface. I do. I live my life that way.

AUDREY MITCHELL

I must’ve been staring at my phone too hard waiting for the response because I swear my eyes cross for a good solid minute or so. As they straighten back out, a moment of clarity sweeps over me.

I don’t mind slumming it. I really don’t.

I feel a smile spread across my face just thinking of slumming it—just getting a little dirty in thought or words or action. Sometimes I’ll drop an innuendo when talking to Leah and, good girl that she is, she’ll stay blissfully ignorant for far too long. It’s become a bit of a game for me—to see just how dirty I can talk before Leah catches on. When she does, her response is always the same. “Oh, Audrey.” “Oh, Audrey,” and a little bit of a laugh.

The best thing about Leah is ________

Well, I’m definitely not going to list her “goody two shoes” behavior. That can get boring like all her talk about appreciating what’s below the surface. There’s one thing about her that no one finds boring, though. They’re below the surface all of her shirts.

The best thing about Leah is her breasts.

Answer submitted. Awaiting second entry.

LEAH GREEN

As I wonder what the next question will be, I also wonder what Audrey’s responses have been so far. I wonder if it will be like when we watch reruns of The Newlywed Game before pulling up a movie. I wonder if we’ve said the same thing about each other yet. We’re probably racking up some serious points. “Rack.” I remember the first time Audrey used that term to describe my breasts. I think it was out of jealousy. It’s not like I flaunt them around her, or anyone for that matter. They’re just hard to stamp down. They enter rooms ahead of me. It’s not like they’re all I am, though.

The best thing about Audrey is ________

Sense of humor.

Taste in movies.

Friendship.

The list goes on and on. I think, though, it’s her ability to stay mellow even when I’m freaking out inside (and sometimes outside even). I have a tendency to get worked up over the small things. She doesn’t sweat them.

The best thing about Audrey is her ability to roll with situations and remain calm.

Answer submitted.

Conforming reality.

AUDREY MITCHELL

I know Leah hates that I coined the term “Breast Friends Forever” for us, but it seemed like puberty was equally and absurdly kind to the both of us. The first two girls two sprout sweater kittens. She’s prettier, so she’s a bit more popular. Also, she got the nicer ass in the equation. Being a little more on the shorter side, her curves seem more pronounced than mine. Being tall has it’s perks though. For quite a while, before they had their growth spurts and yet while I already had mine, most boys were talking directly to my breasts at their eye level. I bet that earned me a spank or two once they realized that girls were attractive and not icky. And my girls in particular are probably the best thing about me.

Leah has had ________ sexual partners.

I can’t help but laugh. In reality, that number is circling zero. Maybe one. I don’t know how serious she was and how serious she got with Greg. But if she used that body the way it was meant to be used? The sky’s the limit.

Leah has had 100+ sexual partners.

Answer submitted. Awaiting second entry.

LEAH GREEN

Audrey has had ________ sexual partners.

I stifle back an “Oh, Audrey” seeing as she’s not around to hear it. Besides, it’s just some little quiz between friends. No need to get worked up or mess with my ongoing mellow streak. Despite the feeling that this sort of question would normally give me some trepidation, I roll with it. I know Audrey talks a good game, but I’m pretty sure she’s not partaken of that particular fruit as of yet, unlike that time I lost my cherry to Greg. A mistake, mainly because he probably wasn’t worth it at the end of day, but oh well. Nothing to fret about. There’s a lot in the world to worry about that if you stop and worry about them, you’ll get nothing accomplished. Philosophically-speaking, it’s just not worth harshing your world with worry.

Audrey has had 0 sexual partners.

Answer submitted.

Conforming reality.

AUDREY MITCHELL

“Greg, seriously, I’m in the middle of something… I don’t know how long it’ll take… Probably not that long… Come on over in fifteen minutes. Eh. Make it five. Tell my mom you’re coming up to my room to study. Do not mention that you’re coming up to study my anatomy… And our shared human sexuality… Okay. See you soon.”

I hang up the phone. I remember when I first had sex with Greg. Apparently, he broke things off with Leah when she wouldn’t give it up. He knew exactly where to come to get some. Always Ready Audrey. I take all comers. I’m not repressed, like others I won’t mention. I’m sexually expressive and the best lay in town. I know my name and number is written on multiple bathroom stalls because I’ve gotten the calls. It’s great advertising. It’d be a lie to say that I haven’t snuck into a couple men’s rooms myself to write a couple For a good time, call Audrey at… I tried to make the writing masculine looking. I don’t want people to think that I’m not worth the call. I’m worth the call. Every. Time.

Thank you for your responses.

Start new series of questions?

No thank you, phone. I’m going to be very busy momentarily.

I’ll have my hands full.

And other places, too, most likely.

LEAH GREEN

When friends, and strangers even, ask me—Leah Green, President of Chastity Club—why I’m best friends with the town whore… Well, first, I tell them not to call Audrey that. Names like that are demeaning. She can make her choices just like anyone else. People shouldn’t judge her for all of the sex she seems to want to have and people shouldn’t judge me for my vow of chastity. Once you’re old enough to make that choice… if you’re not hurting anybody.. people should mind their own. People should all chill and realize we’re all so much deeper than our surface and stop getting worked up over the small things.

I know I never let the small things bother me.

That’s probably why, ultimately, Audrey and me are still friends.

I just hope she doesn’t bring a porn over for movie night again…

It doesn’t bother me, I’m just more inclined to appreciate something with a bit more plot.

That, and she can’t seem to stop herself from masturbating to the images on the screen.

And sometimes her hands and fingers drift over to me.

I just remain calm and roll with it.