The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Fellows,

what you are about to read is my first erotic story (for the EMCSA and at all). It is influenced by many great stories here on this site, especially those with some kinky stage acts.

Since English is not my first language there might be some grammatical errors—I’m sorry for that.

Apart from that I’d be very curious about your opinions, recommendations and further suggestions!

I hope you enjoy it!

NeonBlack

Synopsis: Your subconscious mind takes you to a strange fun fair where things happen that you fear and desire at the same time.

I know you

I know you. I really do. I know what you like and what you fear. And so I know who you are. I know you’re a decent person. A rather nervous, anxious fellow. I know what many people know. You like steak after sports and pizza at movie nights. You fear flights and having to talk in front of something that is not a group anymore but an audience.

And I perfectly know things that nobody knows. You’re hot for your neighbour, the one that only recently moved in. “T. Navratilova” says the door, “fuck me” say her boobs, “love me” says her smile and “adore and worship me” says all of her attitude. Isn’t that true? You spy on her—like you spy at teenage girls in the public swimming pool because of their asses. You love the region where the two firm cheeks collide and form that shadowy line. Don’t you? I know that just as I bring up those facts your pulse rises higher and you get this tingly feeling all over your stomach.

But I know even more. I know everything. That you are a perv; that you have strange fetishes. That you fantasize about hypnotized girls, about their helplessness and their unguarded minds, ready to be manipulated and played with. But also that you fear falling under the control of a beautiful, powerful and superior female hypnotist. And that—at the same time—you have the strangest desire for exactly that. That fear and lust converge deep down inside you.

And I know that you see yourself standing at a big fun fair right in this moment although you just lied down in your bed a moment ago after quite a long day. That you stroll around between the tents and that there is some sort of positive vibration around you. And now inside of you. And that this vibration is not only positive but heavily erotic. It’s more a tingle now but you can feel the potent force underneath it like an ocean. And you really, really need to get at the center of this force. So you stroll around the tents more focussed. And then there is this one special red tent that you can feel you have to go to. It is bigger than most of the others and in front of it there is a small crowd in a semi-circle. You see only backs and can’t figure out what is in the center of the attention. The girl next to you in with very short jeans (and a fabulous ass) turns around and is coming towards you.

Holy fuck—it’s your neighbour! Everything’s there: The boobs, the smile, the godlike attitude. The smile. She’s really smiling at you, introducing herself. Her name is Tanya. You try not to spoil this chance but she really seems to like you. You try to make conversation.

“So what is it that you’re looking at here? Is it some kind of show?”

“Oh yes, but I already saw it lots of times. My sister is performing here.”

“Wow, that’s awesome! What’s her profession?”

“Oh, don’t laugh but she actually is some kind of hypnotist.”

“Some h-hypnotist?” You have to clear your throat, you feel hot and cold.

“Well, yeah. She does some really kinky street hypnosis in the moment. Last year she almost got arrested but during the police questioning the two officers... well, they seem to have lost focus on the case. One of them ended up singing “Barbie Girl” and wetting his pants while the other tried to give a lap dance to the police car.” Tanya laughs like Oh-I’m-telling-silly-old-stories-again. You gulp. And search for a response. And find none.

“...”

“I know, strange shit. How about leaving my sisters freak-show and visiting the rest of the fair?”

“Err... you mean... she’s actually hypnotizing people right here and now?”

“Yes. Silly, I know.”

“Oh, I... I don’t want to be impolite. Let’s watch her a little bit first, ok?”

“That’s very nice of you! Follow me!”

Together you push yourself in the crowd. Now you can see in the middle of the semicircle. A slightly older version of Tanya is standing there, next to a young couple. She is taller than Tanya, has even bigger breasts (and quite a spectacular cleavage) and is, by all means, a walking textbook-definition of the word “superior”. You can’t really say the latter about the couple that is standing next to her: The girl’s totally expressionless face and her downward-tilted head give her a strange un-dead look. Every now and then there is a little drool dropping from the right corner of her mouth to her right ample chest. At that little spot you can see her skin trough her white t-shirt. The guy is facing Tanyas sister, deeply lost in her gaze. A sign says her stage name is Milena.

You thank god that the crowd is compact and that Tanya looks straight at the show (although a bit bored-amused). So you have a fair chance that nobody notes your 100%—absolutely-ready-for-service-erection. You try to fix up a little but damn it—why are you wearing white and thin linen trousers?! You can’t even remember buying those...

That the girl in front now thinks she is a dog and trying to sniff her own ass. The guy is croaking urgently. But soon Milena moves on and for the first time you can hear her warm, deep and yet spinal-freezing voice. She addresses both Dog-Girl and Frog King.

“You are back to human now, to your true self. In fact to your very, very true self. Where you, Anna, are a little slut and need to get fucked and you, Aaron, are not only her boyfriend but also her pimp. You both really need to find a costumer for Anna now. Wake up!”

She is snapping her fingers and both rise from the ground, desperately trying to rearrange (physically and mentally). They have confused looks on their faces, Anna looking back and forth from Aaron to the audience. Her hands are absently pushing up her breasts. Finally she is deeply blushing and approaching a well dressed man in the first row of the audience.

“Hello Sir! May I... I mean... have you... do you maybe... may I offer my sexual services to you, Sir?”

The guy seems speechless in an amused way. On his behalf you hope that he’s not wearing white linen trousers, too.

“Really, Sir, I can assure you that fucking me is a pleasure beyond your imagination. Ask my boyfriend over there!”

That’s the pimps prompt and he’s stepping in.

“She is absolutely right, Sir! Look at her big boobs—they are made for a titty-fuck, don’t you think? And look at her ass! But the best is her pussy, Sir! It is really tight!”

“Indeed,” the girl says, “Aaron has a really small penis and so he barely widened me at all.”

“I can confirm that. Since I’m her first boyfriend and I’m endowed very... sparingly, she’s still almost like a virgin. And you can have her for only 100 bucks.”

The guy in the crowd is unsure what to do, obviously calculating the money in his wallet. But a quick look over at Milena and he knows that he has to play along in her show and hold his feet still.

“How about 50?” Aaron says. “25? Oh, come on, Sir!”

“Since you’re my first customer,” Anna says, “you can fuck me for free, Sir!”

Finally the guy mutters: “I will fuck you if you give me 100 bucks.” Milena laughs approvingly to this idea.

“50!” Aaron and Anna shout in unison.

“100, I say.”

Just as boyfriend and girlfriend take out their wallets and check the contents, Milena puts them back in a trance. She whispers something in their ears for maybe half a minute, snaps her finger and the young couple is stumbling away from the big tent without another word and faces that are hard to read.

Now, Milena is scanning the audience, obviously for new subjects/victims. You desperately try to avoid her eyes but at the same time you are so curious. When your eyes finally meet, you feel like a deer in the headlights. You finally manage to look away, but you know that it’s too late; she will speak to you. Next to you, Tanya chuckles. And yes, after a brief moment, Milena looks directly at you and says:

“How about you, my dear? I know that you know that it would be a lot of fun to participate in my little show...”

You try to step back but the crowd won’t let you. Tanya looks at you quite attentive. “I’m sorry...” you press out. “I don’t think that I’m a good subject.” That’s what you really think. After all: How are you supposed to fall into a deep, relaxation-induced trance with a pulse of 200+?

“Well, how about we try it out together?”

The crowd in behind keeps pushing you and the front rows are moving back. Without moving a lot by yourself, you’re suddenly in the center of the shifted semicircle. Tanya must have stepped back, too. Her sister is moving towards you with the grace of a cat of prey (and with her breath-taking cleavage). In the end you can’t fight the temptation of letting her try to hypnotize you: Because you’re sure it won’t work but nevertheless it will be a very nice-to-remember-experience for lonely evenings with your hand in your boxers.

“So, let’s see what we can do, hm, my nervous boy?” Milena is giving you a gentle stroke on your head. The hairs in your neck rise to attention. She is taller than you, you have to look up to meet her eyes. You try not to spy her cleavage. Milena is holding up a little stick in front of your eyes and orders you to look directly at its tip. She holds it very close to your face, her hand is just a few inches away from your mouth. A strange and yet compelling smell seems to come from it. It gets stronger and stronger but you can’t concentrate on that now.

“Try to focus right on the tip of my little magic wand here, though I know it is very, very close to your eyes. But try very hard for me—and tell me how you feel. Give me a little stream of consciousness, ok, honey?”

“Well... I... I try to focus on the tip. It’s very hard because it’s so close. Hmm... my eyes are watering a little, I think.” You don’t know what to say and take in a deep breath. This strange scent really has intensified. “Hm... I feel ok. Maybe a little bit dizzy from looking at the tip.”

And then it hits you. Suddenly you have a wonderful feeling in your stomach like you are floating on a cloud. You can’t feel your feet touching the ground anymore. But most of all, you feel so at peace with everything in this world. “Wow, know I feel... very light... very happy... very light... I feel so...light...and happy...” You keep slurring that way a little till Milena speaks to you—somehow from inside your head.

“You can stop talking now.” You stop immediately. “Also stop looking at this stick and look deep into my eyes know, my dear.” You do as you are told without thinking. “You feel that all your tension drifts away, that you can easily go into a deep hypnotic trance. You feel like you are sucked into my eyes. And when I snap my fingers you will be completely entranced which means you are completely under my spell.”

Then a snap—and immediately, everything is dark.

—Thoughtless Darkness—

Again a snap—you are back in the light. You are still standing next to Milena. You don’t know what has happened after you were looking at the tip of the strange stick. Have you been hypnotized? Everybody is looking at you; nobody speaks. You feel extremely uncomfortable.

“Err, thank you very much. I think I have to go now.”

“Just hang on a second, my dear, I just want to show you what a good subject you are. Just watch what happens when I say ‘float’!”

Suddenly, your arms are quickly rising over your head till your hands touch each other with your arms outstretched. You can’t lower them one inch.

“Isn’t that amazing, hm? Do you know what you look like?” Your stunned look seems to speak for itself. “You just look like a prima ballerina in the middle of her act, dear!”

Without asking your brain for permission, your feet and your whole body start to rotate while you are standing on your tiptoes. Round and round it goes. The crowd is laughing; Tanya is in the first row. Finally, Milena says “Stop” and you have full control over your body again. “Wow, you put on quite a show—I think you should bow to the audience.” You bow. “Deeper!” Milena orders. You bow deeper. “Still deeper” Your forehead touches the ground now, while you are kneeling. You must look really silly, like you are a praying to the audience, but you can’t get up. Then another snap and the darkness again.

After a second or an eternity you find yourself leaving the center of attention, the people in the crowd laughing at you while you pass them. The moment you are out of sight you realize that Tanya is right next to you. Not only did you totally forget about her but she must have left her sister’s show with you. You are stunned and taken aback.

“Don’t give me that look!” she says and laughs, “everybody is a little confused when my sister finally releases them.”

You have so many questions you want to ask her, but the most urgent one is this: “What the hell happened there?!”

“Well, what do you think? You got hypnotized, of course.”

“Yes, but what HAPPENED? I mean, what did I do?”

“Oh, don’t worry!” she laughs again, “after all, I’m still going out with you, so it can’t be that bad, don’t you think?”

“Yes, but what did I do after...” While you are speaking, Tanya incidentally stretches her back with her arms behind her. The sight of her breasts pushed forward cuts off your words—and thoughts. Out of nowhere you have the most urgent impulse to buy her anything nice, anything she might like. You quickly scan the goods that are offered around you.

“Ahm, Tanya, may I please buy you this necklace? I think it would fit you very good!”

“Oh, how nice of you! Of course you may!” She seems pleased but not surprised. You buy the necklace (without any bargaining) and the two of you move on to stroll over the fair. Every now and then you notice how amazing her tits look, get a tingly feeling all over and then you buy her nice things. Gradually, the nibbling questions about your performance at Milena’s show take a back seat in your mind. After another purchase you get two big cups of ice-tea and Tanya and you are standing around, enjoying your drinks. Then she accidentally says: “You know, this evening with you really floats my boat!” Your arms shoot up over your head and you spill the whole ice-tea over your t-shirt. The cup finally falls from your hands to the floor (via your head). Thank god it’s plastic. The people around are looking at you, it must seem to them that you performed a very outdated and strange ice—(tea)—bucket-challenge and for some reasons don’t want to lower your arms now. You desperately try to vanish into thin air or at least put your arms down. When Tanya says: “Stop behaving like an idiot” at least the latter is immediately possible to you.

Another little crisis occurs when you finally run out of money but keep having those urges from time to time to buy Tanya things. You start trading with the things you have: First your belt (your trousers are now a little loose, you better keep your hands in your pockets and hold it that way) then your watch (a very bad trade-off but what can you do) and finally your smartphone. When Tanya notices that you are about to give that away for some, let’s be honest, fun fair trinkets she says that she would rather take the phone. So you give it to her and are happy to please her.

Of course you are also sad about your phone but the much bigger problem is that you can’t check the time anymore like you did every five minutes for the last few hours. Because you know that something extremely important starts at 7 pm—but how are you supposed to know now when that thing (that you momentarily don’t recall) actually starts? You have to bother Tanya every time you want to check. Luckily there are only a few really-only-five-minute-later-checks left till it is finally the magic time and you immediately set yourself in motion with Tanya right by your side.

“You are almost running, dear, can’t we take it a little slower?”

“Impossible, it’s very important, have to be there on time!”

“Where?”

“There!”

“Do you even know what is “there”?”

“Emm... not in the moment... but I know it’s really important!”

“But how do you know the right direction?” Tanya smirks.

“I just know it, I don’t know why.”

A few hurried steps later you stand in front of a red tent and suddenly know what starts at 7pm: MILENA’S BIG HYPNOSIS SHOW!

It’s too late to go away, your feet stumble toward the entrance of the tent. After all, you really want to see this show with this beyond-description-hypnotist. You just, under no circumstances on this earth, will participate as a volunteer. While you are in the middle of this thought you notice the young couple, Anne and Aaron, that where the stars of Milena’s street show when you were still just a viewer (with a boner). After all they did you can’t believe they dare to show up here; in fact they’re almost running inside the tent, stop inside and look around rather silly. You follow Tanya who approaches them.

“Hey, nice to see you! We saw you on my sister’s act in the afternoon. What brings you back to Milena?”

“We want to tell her how disgraceful it was to be part in her show and that we will sue the shit out of her!” the girl says with a trembling voice.

Her boyfriend adds: “Yes, that bitch! I want to slap her! And spit on her! And cum on her tits and face!”

The girl, Anne, gives him a kick on his shin that makes him squint for a few seconds. “Where did that come from, you perv? We are here to take revenge on this monster, did you forget? I will tell her what a mean person she is, I will expose her on her own stage, I will ... expose ... her ... I will expose her perfect ass ... and kiss it ... and lick it. Sorry, I’m confused. I wanted to say that I will expose my ass to her and beg her to stick a finger in my butt. No?”

Finally Tanya steps in: “No matter if you want to beat her up or beg for sexual intercourse with her, you will have to wait till she arrives on stage. In the meantime, I think we should get good seats, hm?”

Because nobody of you knows anything else to say you follow Tanya—one of you seriously limping, one with a beet red face and one with his hands awkwardly in front of his bulging white linen trousers. At least this triumvirate manages to convince the cheerful Tanya not to take the very first rows.

You have to wait quite a while till the rest of the audience gradually drops in. There was a bunch of people all showing up shortly after 7pm in quite a haze and then nobody showed up. It went dark outside and also inside the tent it grew darker and darker, only the stage already was in full spotlight and with a row of chairs on it. Conversation between the four of you is difficult (no wonder); Tanya is scrolling through her new phone (checking, commenting and deleting the photos and messages of the ... previous owner).

Shortly before 8pm the rest of the audience arrives. In the meantime it grew so dark in the tent that you cannot make out what kind of people are joining you. There is some rumbling of chairs and some hushed laughs and conversations but everything goes on quick and fast. Then there is silence. The one you can hear the electricity in the air.

Then Milena enters the stage: With the unpretentious sovereignty of a panther. Her dress is black, luxurious and a masterpiece of pretending to show everything but showing nothing in fact. There is no applause.

“Dear fellow members of The Club, let me tell you how glad I am to be back with you and how much I look forward to this evening that will be a special night for every one of us. If you don’t know which Club I am referring to then you also won’t find out tonight—but it will be an even more special night for you then, I can promise.”

There is laughter in the audience. Tanya laughs with the rest; Anne and her boyfriend are exchanging confused looks. You never heard of this Club, too...

“In fact, I want all of you that don’t know The Club to come up on stage and sit down on those nice chairs.”

Nobody moves. You could hear a pin falling. Milena looks from her stage with an amused face and whispers in the microphone: “Please.”

Suddenly you feel that you are standing up but the fear about what could happen on this stage is so big that you can manage to stay on your seat. There is panting and groaning in all the areas of the audience like some people were lifting heavy weights. The couple next to you are squirming in their seats and finally enter the stage like several other young men and women. You have sweat on your face but stay where you are. Tanya shakes her head with a smile on her face.

Soon the stage fills with nervously smiling people, mostly young couples, and the seats get taken. Despite for one...

“It seems that someone needs a special invitation... if you are the coward whose seat is still empty up here, than tell us where you are—NOW!” It was no request anymore, it was a command. Immediately you shout “I’m here!” as loud as you can. Within seconds you have a spotlight on you and the eyes of everybody in your neck.

“Now how about that: Stay down there as long as you want. But with every breath you take the urge to join us up here grows stronger and stronger. You feel it NOW.”

Milena turns around and easily puts her subjects into deep trances. You sit there, watch... and breathe heavier and heavier. Because of all the beautiful, young, sexy, mostly busty, seductive women on stage drifting off to La-La-Land. Their faces and bodies get slack, they sink deeper into their chairs and their legs part a little. But you also breathe heavier and heavier because of this force inside you that urges you up on stage so very badly. Every few seconds you notice that you rose a little from your chair and force yourself back, the spotlight still on you. Your whole body is like a big anthill. If you could at least stand up. It gets unbearable. Yes, you allow yourself to stand up, but nothing more. Watch the show standing there. But now the back rows can’t see anything, you have to move. To your horror you find yourself moving towards the stage. Finally your defence breaks down and in the laughter of the audience you run on stage at full speed. When you stand there in all the spotlights the urge to get somewhere vanishes abruptly and you don’t know what to do at all. You try to get down again without drawing attention to yourself but someone taps your shoulder. You turn around and look directly into Milena’s eyes. The darkness comes again.

The next times you are awake are a blurred mixture of surrealism, confusion and eroticism. You become a horse in a circus, then suddenly a little child with a full bladder that has to be accompanied to the toilet by the big sister Anne (you somehow know her from before—but as your sister?), you get purchased by auction by a lady in the audience for the show-break and have the most intense romantic feelings for her exactly as long as the break takes. Then you are in a slumber and notice only from a very far distance that the women around you on stage seem to have many orgasms.

Finally you wake up to see a row of dildos on stage. They are arranged like organ-pipes from big to small. Milena is speaking:

“For the last part of tonight’s show I need a female volunteer. Guys on stage: The plastic-penis up here that matches your own dick’s size in fact really is your penis now! Everything that happens to exactly that dildo is feeling like it’s happening to your own dick...” Every guy on stage is shifting slightly, eyeing the arrangement. “Now, since our girls on stage must still be a little tired (laughter from the audience) I think we need someone fresh up here. And since not only my sister Tanya is so kind to attend my show once again but brought me this prig (she points at you; you don’t like her ironic tone) I think she should have the honour. Spotlight!”

The spotlight finds a red cheeked, infuriated Tanya. Her whole attitude says: “How dare you?!”

“Oh Tanya, why so shy? Do I have to convince you?”

Tanya shouts from her seat: “Leave me alone! You know I won’t be part of your show!”

“Well, I think tonight you will. Do you forget that there is this one song where you always get so... wild and weak-minded?”

“You wouldn’t dare!” Tanya’s face is in pure horror now. She gets up from her seat and tries to reach the exit but halfway to the door the tune of something that must be an East-European folk dance rings out. She stumbles, hesitates and starts to move her hips according to the music. Slowly and dancing she turns around and moves toward the stage. She climbs the steps still dancing and with a devout weakness she asks Milena: “Strip, big sister?” Milena nods and to the tune of the song the gorgeous, bombastic Tanya shows what underwear she is wearing. You, like all the guys on stage, try to hide your erection by casually folding your hands in your lap. By a single snap of Milena all the hands fall down and nobody can protect his pulsating bulge from the eyes of the audience.

Tanya’s body is... divine. She has rather pale skin and a slim body. Her big breasts stand in sharp contrast to her slender shoulders. The she puts down her bra and reveals dark nipples. She squeezes them seductively while still turning and dancing. Then she removes her panties. Bliss.

Without further command from Milena and totally naked she approaches the row of dildos. She starts with the biggest one which is so huge that she can barely get it in her mouth. No man on stage shows a reaction. Tanya moves on with ostensible joy. She has to bend down quite low to reach the dildos but she keeps her legs straight—everybody in the audience must get deep insights. As she closes her lips around the third biggest dildo a man with an enormous bulge suddenly squirms in his seat, sweats, groans and quickly a big dark spot shows at the end of his bulge. He slips from his chair and keeps lying on the floor unconscious.

Tanya works her way through and more and more men pass out with dark spots on their trousers. Finally, there are only three dildos up on front and only you and Anne’s boyfriend Aaron are remaining. The crowd begins to laugh at you. When Tanya works the third last dildo, nothing happens. As well as with the second last. The crowd howls. When she finally licks over the very last one Aaron squirms and quickly passes out. Then there is a big silence. Tanya looks up to Melina, like everybody else.

“Well, well, well, it seems that someone broke the scale... I think we have to find out in which direction. Strip down!”

Before your hands can do something stupid you grab your chair as firm as you can. Milena laughs: “Some will never learn, it seems... strip down NOW!” Your body jumps up, your hands tear down your clothes in a second. After then the urge is gone and you cover yourself up with your hands in front of your erect penis.

“It seems we have to make someone float again, hm?”

Like a few hours ago, your hands touch over your head. Some people in the audience stump their feet in amusement as you are totally uncovered.

“Ok, now I think the question is cleared that I don’t have to buy bigger dildos, I think. In fact your dick reminds me of Tanya’s index finger. Those two are one now, my little ballerina-boy!”

Without your consent your body starts to swirl around again with your hands still over your head. From the corner of your eyes you see that Tanya has started to suck on her index finger. Swirling around you feel her tongue over your penis. But not for long. All the bottled up sexual tension from this whole crazy day finally breaks free in a big eruption. You swirl around, scream, cum in a circle. Then you fall down into the darkness.

* * *

Didn’t I tell you? I really know you. Deep down you loved it. I know you, better than you know yourself. I’m your subconsciousness and I provided this fantasy tonight. You’re welcome. Mental note: Change your sheets tomorrow. And feel ashamed and horny.