The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Fifteen

A squad of Zdenka’s Robots were “recruiting” new Robots for the planned attack on Zdenka’s rival Ancilla. As they “worked”, nearby in a black Audi, two women were watching them.

The two women were wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 12 and 52. A brunette and a blonde. The brunette drove and the Blonde sat in the passenger seat. The two were ordered to watch but not interact with them.

Several Robots led by Robot Stella with Robots James and Frederique, where Stella was instructing two of the women in the office, “YOU WILL TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO THIS ACCOUNT. THE MISTRESS AND HER SERVANTS WILL USE IT TO FURTHER HER PLANS” Stella said coldly.

“yes……….transfer the funds……….I will obey” a blonde said as Stella stood behind her, she was enslaved to Robot Stella.

But one of the other women, a redhead was resisting and said “I will not help you freaks! I don’t know what you did to us but I am free now!”

Stella rubbed her crotch and a black rubber phallus extended from her crotch area and she grabbed the redhead saying, “NOT FOR LONG” as she pulled her mouth over her dildo and she stopped resisting after a few seconds. She then eagerly sucked.

James reported, “YES MISTRESS ALL IS PROCEEDING AS ORDERED. NO REAL RESISTANCE………….YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD. ROBOT STELLA WE HAVE A NEW TASKING. WHEN WE ARE FINISHED WE ARE TO REPORT TO MISTRESS MEL FOR HER SERVICE” he said robotically.

Stella removed the black rubber phallus extended from the redhead’s mouth and the redhead’s mouth had traces of the cum-like foam. Stella said, “NOW ASSIST THE OTHER FEMALE” as Stella coldly wiped the excess foam off her dildo.

“yes………. I will obey” the redhead said bowing to Stella as she went to obey.

Robots Stella and James worked together often, and at this time they were all in shiny black rubber. Stella was dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Her shiny blue-green latex rubber was now shiny black. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Robot James reported, “WE ARE BEING OBSERVED. TWO ENFORCER ROBOTS FROM THE STREET” he reported to Stella, the Robot in command of this force.

“NO MATTER. WE WILL OPEN A PORTAL INSIDE AND DEPART WHEN WE ARE FINISHED. WE WILL REPORT THIS TO THE MISTRESS. SOON ANCILLA WILL BE ONE OF US AND HER ENFORCER ROBOTS WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS” Stella said coldly.

“MISTRESS WILL BE PLEASED” James said as this triggered a “Reward” and the two Robots shuddered in release.

Then after a short time a portal opened and the robots along with ten new recruits entered the portal and vanished.

* * *

The ten women including the resisting redhead and the blonde who transferred the money to the Mistress were being robotized in front of Mistress Zdenka by Robots

Nadine/#840, Vera/#725, Melanie/#627, Tiffany/#628, Frédérique, James and four others all fucking them into new Robots.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mel stood at her side as did six more Robots guarding her.

Mel was staring at the spectacle, her eyes never leaving the Robots, her hand at her crotch.

“They are amazing aren’t they my dear?” Zdenka said smiling.

“Yes Mistress they are” Mel said as her robots were much more powerful then hers had been.

Once finished, the ten new Robots were sent on to new duties and these ten stood at attention before Zdenka.

“Now my Robots, you will all go with Mistress Mel and kill that pig Fausta von Herr. Kill him and his assets, and hundreds of Slaves and human Robots he controls will be mine hahahaha” Zdenka said.

“YES MISTRESS. WE HEAR AND OBEY” All ten said simultaneously.

The robotized Stella knew that name. Although much of her memory was erased, she retained knowledge which would serve the Mistress. She remembered;

At Fausta’s mansion, he was in his bedroom with two Sex Slaves clad in only in shiny black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled ballet boots and arm length gloves. Their pussies were shaved into small strips of hair and both had their hair pulled back into pony tails held by black PVC bands. They wore collars with white numbers on them. One of the Sex Slaves was a missing porn star/model/actress from weeks earlier Aria Giovanni. She had been de-aged and wearing a #9 on her collar.

The second Sex Slave was Stella herself his newest Sex Slave, wearing a #10 on her collar. She had been captured and enslaved, and was being trained in her new life as one of Fausta’s Sex Slaves. Fausta was enjoying breaking her himself, as she and #9 pleasured their Master and traded sucking his cock to pleasuring him in other ways.

Fausta had an average of ten Sex Slaves at any given time. Once he was tired of them as Sex Slaves, they were robotized and replaced. Fausta still had several from many years ago including #3, a woman reported to have committed suicide August 5th 1962. A woman he wanted and had a squad of his female Robots kidnap her and replace her with a body double whom they then killed. Sex Slave #3/Marilyn never left the mansion except under cover. And she had not aged since that day, his mysterious processes converting her into an obedient Sex Slave and would remain beautiful for centuries. Sex Slave #3/Marilyn was not his “oldest” Sex Slave. His two oldest were very old, and although not as old as Fausta himself, Sex Slave #1/Helen and Sex Slave #2/Salome.

Sex Slave #10 took her master’s cock deep and as he used her, he came in her mouth Stella swallowed eagerly. Fausta gloated saying, “See Stella you belong to me now hahahaha once I finish breaking you fully, you will turn over all your assets to me.” “Mmmmpppffff” Stella said as her master came in her mouth again. Sex Slave #9 and #10 pleasured their Master until he fell asleep. They were programmed to return to their Slave Quarters when the Master fell asleep for bathing, Sex training and sleep. As they slept their minds would be re-enforced with Sex Slave programming.

The two Sex Slaves removed their shiny black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled ballet boots and arm length gloves and the black PVC bands holding their hair. Their collars did not come off as they were a form of Mind Control and controlled the Sex Slaves.

The two showered together, cleaning each other’s anuses and vagina’s of all traces of their Master’s precious cum. They pleasured each other as in their minds they heard their programming over and over, “You are a Sex Slave. You are a Sex Slave. You belong to Master Fausta Von Herr. You are his Sex Slave forever. You belong to the Master. You must obey him without question. Your only purpose is to pleasure him and obey. Your only purpose……….” Over and over they heard in their minds.

After showering and having sex, the two Sex Slaves dried each other well and went to their Slave cubicles. They passed the other eight Sex Slaves who were “sleeping” undergoing nightly re-enforcement programming.

As they laid down headphones went over their ears and screens slid over their faces. #9/Aria’s came to life as dildos raised from the foot of the bed and slid into the two Sex Slaves, a U-shaped highly lubed dildo so one end went into their anus and one end into their vagina. #9/Aria immediately went into bliss as she was being re-enforced but #10/Stella’s screen malfunctioned and failed to turn on. In addition her collar malfunctioned and without the collar and the re-enforcement, Stella’s strong will and strong mind was able to start to break free of the programming. She normally heard in her mind “You are a Sex Slave. You are a Sex Slave. You belong to Master Fausta Von Herr. You are his Sex Slave forever. You belong to the Master. You must obey him without question. Your only purpose is to pleasure him and obey. Your only purpose……….” over and over. But without this Stella began to think more and more on her own. Fausta’s cum affected her be she had her own “powers” and abilities so she was able to resist this unlike weak minded women like Emma.

She got up but in doing this, two Robots patrolling and guarding the Sex Slave Quarters approached her. She saw the two robotized women dressed in shiny black latex with enormous 38DDD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down, they had dildos mounted on their crotches and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

“SEX SLAVE #10 YOU ARE NOT UNDERGOING RE-ENFORCEMENT” one of them said in a monotone voice.

Stella was free but still feeling the effects of the process she had undergone and the constant brainwashing but she was a fast thinker, “I-I must urinate…….I will resume after this” she said as they did not question her further and resumed their patrol. ‘Stupid Robots……….’ Stella thought as she knew they were not programmed to think or reason, unlike her Robots. Fausta wanted them dumb and obedient, not questioning his orders.

Stella used a magnetic tool to unlock her collar and remove it then she saw #9/Aria next to her and deactivated her re-enforcement sequence. Aria sat up and Stella said “Come the Master has a special job for us” and the Sex Slave #9/Aria didn’t question her fellow Sex Slave, one she had worked with now for a few days. Again Fausta did not want his women to think, especially Sex Slaves, only to obey.

Stella managed to call her forces and the two made it outside where they were picked up by a helicopter and flown to Stella’s mansion. The sleeping Fausta was informed in the morning. He was furious. But he did not blame his Robots or Sex Slaves. But he smiled as he said, “Stella you WILL be mine hahahaha” as he planned his next move for her.

Stella had remained free—until Zdenka captured and robotized her.

The beautiful 37 year old Stella was much older then she looked. She claimed publically that she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

She was captured by Fausta and turned into a Sex Slave but escaped after some time only to pursue her own dreams until Zdenka captured and robotized her.

The robotized Stella started to inform her Mistress of her involvement with Fausta when Zdenka said,”Yes I know my dear. His overconfidence will guarantee he dies at your hands hahahaha. Concentrated fire from your gloves will destroy him. All of you will focus on him, and not his Robots. He will try to destract you and flee—he IS a coward after all. He uses women and thinks he is superior. Fool, women are superior to any male. Robots prepare to depart” Zdenka said as she gave final instructions to Mistress Mel.

* * *

In the black Audi, the two Enforcer Robots reported to their Mistress.

The two women were wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 12 and 52. A brunette and a blonde. The brunette drove and the Blonde sat in the passenger seat. The two were ordered to watch but not interact with them.

The blonde #52 reported, “…….YES MISTRESS ANCILLA THEY DEPARTED WITH TEN FEMALES………YES MISTRESS WE RECORDED THEIR AUDIO AS ORDERED. THEIR COMMUNICATION WAS ENCRYPTED BUT WE HEARD ONE SIDE OF THE CONVERSATION………….” as the robotized blonde relayed the audio;

Male voice “WE ARE BEING OBSERVED. TWO ENFORCER ROBOTS FROM THE STREET.”

Female voice “NO MATTER. WE WILL OPEN A PORTAL INSIDE AND DEPART WHEN WE ARE FINISHED. WE WILL REPORT THIS TO THE MISTRESS. SOON ANCILLA WILL BE ONE OF US AND HER ENFORCER ROBOTS WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS.”

Male voice “MISTRESS WILL BE PLEASED.”

More conversation with grunts and moans.

“THE FEMALE IS CONFIRMED AS STELLA VAN HERRIN MISTRESS. AND THEY CONFIRMED HER PLAN TO ROBOTIZE YOU MISTRESS” Enforcer Robot #52 said coldly.

Nearby, Ancilla sat at a console, Ancilla Tilia, a Dutch fetish model, born Linde van de Leest, was brainwashed as the leader of Slave Traders. Ancilla was clad in shiny red latex rubber over her curvy 34C-25-38″ body. At her side were several Robots and at her pussy Ancilla had a Sex Slave, naked except for shiny black latex stiletto heeled platform boots, matching arm length gloves and a collar.

The Sex Slave licked her folds deeply, her gloved arms wrapped around Ancilla’s legs, her face buried in Ancilla’s sex.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Ancilla was not angry, she coldly said, “They have failed before to acquire me……..where are they going next #52?”

“THEY DID NOT SAY MISTRESS. OTHER UNITS HAVE REPORTED THE NAME FAUSTA” the robotized blonde said.

“Thank you my Robot. Return to base” Ancilla said as she stopped the Sex Slave then went to the bathroom, the only private area in her mansion. She then called someone on her personal cell phone, “Master………..yes Zdenka’s forces are moving against you my Master…………yes Master Fausta understood” as Ancilla hung up and carried out instructions.

* * *

Four Robots emerged from a Robotization chamber. There were two blondes, a brunette and a redhead—a good mix Ancilla thought as she smiled. Robot T shuddered at her Mistress’ approval.

The robotized women, part of an athletic gym team, were now very strong. Strong enough to lift a car all four of them together as a team.

They each wore shiny black and blue latex rubber outfits consisting of a long sleeve, low cut front blue and black latex top covering their enhanced breasts—each now 36DD. Black latex pants covering dildo panties with dildos in both openings rewarding their obedience. High heeled ankle boots with bigger heels not stiletto—for stability and running or jumping. Their eyelids and lips were silverized as were their areole under their tops. Their hair was held with black latex rubber bands into pony tails and they each carried a small black police-like T-shaped baton. On one end, the longer end, it was shaped like a penis—a dildo. The other end was flat and had a hole in it. The handle was in the middle like a T or L shape, it was a combination weapon/tool.

“Magnificent T! Absolutely perfect! And the baton?” Ancilla said VERY pleased.

“MISTRESS YES THEIR BATON IS A WEAPON AND DEVICE I WILL DEMONSTRATE” as T pressed a button, two more Scientist Robots dragged in a naked brown haired woman in, holding her by the arms.

“Let me go! Let me go you Lomperd!” (A rude/insensitive person) as she struggled against their vice-like grips. The two Scientist Robots were marked on their minidresses, C and D. She saw Ancilla and said, “I know you? You are famous? Why are you doing this?”

“Because I can hahahaha” Ancilla said as the robots held her tightly.

Robot T motioned to the Bodyguard Robots and one of the blondes stepped forward and as she held her baton out, the dildo shaped end telescoped out.

“What the hell is that?” the brunette said as she struggled more.

The Bodyguard Robot spun the baton in front of her and there was a hiss from the baton and the woman stopped resisting. She then slid the dildo shaped end into the woman and Ancilla watched as the resisting brunette became a new Servant Robot.

The Bodyguard withdrew the baton and wiped the cum and foam off of it and returned to her original position. The Scientist Robots let go of the brunette as she began clad in shiny black latex rubber. Arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots formed onto her body as well as a low cut sleeveless minidress. Her face became blank and emotionless as her eyelids and lips turned silver. She bowed fully to Ancilla and said, “I AM YOUR SERVANT ROBOT MISTRESS. HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?”

“Much better, yes my dear go with these Robots and assist the others in the upstairs” Ancilla said smiling.

“YES MISTRESS” the new Robot said bowing and pivoted to obey.

“Yes very nice, and the other end?” Ancilla said.

Robot T motioned to the Bodyguard Robots again and the same blonde stepped forward and as she held her baton out, the dildo shaped end telescoped out and she smashed a pile of bricks to rubble. She spun the handle around and the short end fired bullets into a target on the wall, all bullseyes. She then put the baton down and it shrank slightly and she returned to her original position.

“YOU SEE MISTRESS THE TOOL IS A ROBOTIZER—ENSLAVER-WEAPON-GUN AND MORE. THE PROJECTILES CAN BE TO KILL OR DARTS TO IMMOBILIZE” Robot T said.

“I am VERY pleased with you T” Ancilla said, “You may increase your Sex Control to maximum and reward yourself” as she snapped her fingers and the four Bodyguard Robots followed Ancilla.

Robot T stood shuddering in orgasm, her Mistress pleased, she had fulfilled her purpose. After several minutes she coldly resumed her duties.

Ancilla had a TV interview with Eva Jinek on “Jinek” her own late night talk show, and Ancilla had special plans for this show. One of her Scientist Robots A, had stolen a device and perfected it capable of emitting a hypnotic signal which when heard over the radio, TV or in person would reduce any woman into a Slave. HER Slave and she would gain many new followers this way, at least wherever the show was broadcast.

Unfortunately for Ancilla, Fausta von Herr was watching the broadcast and knew she must serve him. She was now on his target list.

Mistress Ancilla was out with two of her Bodyguard Robots and several Enforcer Robots nearly, and she believed she was safe. She was shopping and enjoyed women who saw her broadcast bowed to her and were enslaved to her. She would have them processed into her new Robots.

Outside the Lingerie and Sex Toy store where Ancilla was looking at dildos and latex outfits, a large black limousine arrived with black tinted windows.

Ancilla was in the changing room while her robots waited outside as she heard a strange tone and everything seemed to stop.

Ancilla found herself in the black limousine naked.

Two women were in the front of the car, both wearing an erotic parody of a chauffeur’s outfit. It was shiny red and black latex, with a jacket that highlighted the two women’s incredibly impressive cleavage. Topped off with small hats and miniskirts, wrist length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Their pussies were shaved and both were very attractive. They were both more than six foot tall with the boots—Amazon woman. No, not Amazon— Valkyries.

The driver had long, blonde hair, and the passenger had long brown hair. The brunette was armed and was security for the Master.

The driver—Lyria and passenger Diana stared blankly ahead as the car drove on.

The Master—Fausta was a man who seemed ordinary, and he was smiling.

“W-where am I? Who are you? My Robots?” Ancilla managed as she realized she was quite alone.

“Hahahaha, Ancilla you are an excellent female, I am surprised you avoided my attention for so long? You are in MY limousine, guarded by MY Robots and yours are still standing inside in a daze—immobilized. I am Fausta von Herr and you are mine now” Fausta said smiling, his teeth showing and were unnaturally big and white.

“No woman should serve a man! I will never serve a male! MY Robots will……….” Ancilla said as Fausta pressed a button and Ancilla shuddered in her seat as she squirted in orgasm. Moaning she was then silent.

“Good, very good my dear. You see you are just like every other woman. Putty in my hands. You exist to serve me. I am the last of my race—well the last male of my race hahahaha. There is a female you may know, she hides from me like a coward hahahaha. Now we must finish with you so I can return you to your Robots and they will not even be aware you are my new Slave. Do you desire to obey me, to serve me?” Fausta said smiling.

“…..yes. Yes Master. I desire to serve you” Ancilla said coldly, her face still not showing any emotion, “I desire to obey you and serve you Master.”

“Excellent ………” Fausta said as he began enslaving Ancilla further…………

In the back seat Fausta sat his pants now off as Ancilla was sucking his cock. She had Fausta’s cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed then took his cock from her mouth and mounted him in the back seat as they fucked and fucked and fucked as both Ancilla and Fausta came over and over. To Ancilla, Fausta was the perfect lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. He was her Master. Her absolute Master. Fausta looked youthful for an old man. In fact he was much older than Ancilla or anyone knew. Hundreds of years older.

Afterward the limousine smelled of sex as Fausta’s cum was dripping out of Ancilla’s wet pussy. Ancilla still had a blank emotionless face.

“We must return you now before your Robots are aware” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” Ancilla said.

“Here a parting gift. A strap-on copy of my cock” Fausta said.

Ancilla then had a strange smile, “Yes Master.”

“Use it. Use it and think of me Slave” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” Ancilla said.

Ancilla was in the changing room inside the Lingerie and Sex Toy store.

“MISTRESS WE MUST RETURN SOON” one of her Robots said.

“Yes……….thank you my Robot” Ancilla said as Fausta’s cum was dripping out of Ancilla’s wet pussy. Ancilla smiled as she got dressed.

To be Continued