The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

It was a large estate, tucked back in a tree studded valley in northern California. A stately manor with neatly trimmed hedges lining the long winding road that led to the highway miles away. Acre upon acre of pine and fir tree forests covered the small hills that dominated the region and rivers wound their way through the landscape to numerous ponds and fishing holes. A huge house sat right in the middle of this remote piece of the west, a grand old lady of a house. Four stories tall and more windows than you could count. At least a hundred rooms and stairways and halls connecting all of them in a way that one could wander these halls for weeks and never know exactly where you had been. There was a pool and a garden and many paths and trails heading off in all directions. This beautiful place, this isolated garden of Eden was my prison for the summer.

My name is Shane, I’m eighteen and just finished high school. Not graduated high school, just finished with it. That and other trouble that I seem to get into landed me here in my uncles estate. My parents left for Europe for the summer and my slightly odd but rich uncle surprisingly agreed to watch me while they where away. No one was really too sure how my uncle came by his wealth, though there were many rumors. My parents chose him from all my other relatives by the simple fact that he was the only one to offer.

One day while wandering aimlessly around the house I ended up in a hallway that I didn’t recognize. The hall had many doors, upon checking a few I found all of them to be bedrooms. Like the rest of the house, they where all nicely decorated and furnished as if they where going to be occupied.

I heard a noise coming from a room a few doors down. Someone lived in one the rooms and it sounded like they where having a good time. Moans and sighs and the unmistakable sound of flesh slapping flesh told me all I needed to know. Now I’m not usually a voyeur, but my curiosity got the best of me. I crept closer and noticed that the door was not completely shut, they where just begging for someone to watch ,I justified in my mind. The only light in the room came from a lamp that seemed to pulse slightly, giving the room a somewhat surreal look.

The happy couple where on the bed against the far wall and they where really going at it. The man was fucking her doggy style. I couldn’t see much of her at all, what I could see in the dim light was the back of the man rhythmically driving into her.

Now, I’m not into guys, I never peeked at other guys in the shower in high school, it’s just not my thing. But, there I was rooted to the spot, watching this guys ass clench and release over and over. For some reason I couldn’t look away. I was staring at the muscles of his back and thighs flexing on each stroke. His balls swung and slapped with each thrust of his hard cock bringing a muffled groan from his partner whose face was buried in the pillow.

Why couldn’t I move, I shouldn’t be standing there looking at this guy but the pulsing light and the rhythm of his movements where almost hypnotic. And what’s worse is I’m starting to get turned on. I can feel my blood pumping faster and my cock is getting hard in my pants. I shouldn’t be feeling this way, I tell myself that it’s normal to get excited while watching other people have sex. But I can’t see the gal, I’m staring at a another guy and it’s turning me on. I can’t stop myself from reaching into my pants and stroking my dick. I fall into the same rhythm that the guy on the bed is doing. My hand strokes up and down my shaft in perfect sync with his thrusts.

Then he turns his head and I realize that I have watching Brad, the pool boy, and I almost cum right then. I can’t believe that I’m standing here jacking off while watching Brad have sex. But I don’t care, I’ve never been so hot in my life and it feels wonderful.

My eyes must have been adjusting to the low light because more details are emerging. I notice something odd about Brads partner, there seems to be something between her legs. It’s a set of balls…..Brads fucking another guy and the guy is loving it. Brad is gay and he’s ramming his hard dick up this guys ass. I can’t believe Brad is gay, but then again I’m standing here watching him fuck another guy and I’m jacking off to it. Somehow this is the hottest thing I have ever seen. I’m working furiously on my cock when I get the biggest shock of all. The guy on the bottom turns his head to look at his lover and I finally see his face…..and I run. It was me!

I make it to the end of the hall when I stop, my mind unable to comprehend what I saw. How could that be me? What was going on? I was watching Brad fuck me in the ass and both of me(?) loved it. This was blowing my mind, but I noticed that I was still hard. I stood and thought about it for awhile and finally decided to go back and see if I was just imagining things.

I crept slowly back to the door and peeked inside expecting to see myself on the bed happily getting my ass reamed by the pool boy. But the room was empty, the pulsing light was gone too. Confused, I turned to leave and jumped when someone was standing right behind me.

It was Brad.

My heart stopped, I felt my face get flushed and I stammered some apology for not seeing him. He laughed. I can’t blame him, I must have looked a mess. I was wide eyed, red faced and tripping over myself to try and back away from him, and still hard as a rock. Being near him after seeing what I saw us doing was almost too much for me. I needed to move away from him but the only place to go was into the room, the room that minutes ago I saw us enjoying each other in. I backed into the room and he followed.

“let me turn on a light”, he said. He went to the bedside table and switched the light on. The light came on red and pulsing slightly. Brad stood for a moment just looking at the light. He turned a round and looked at me the way no man has ever looked at me. The hunger and longing in his eyes was unmistakable. He wanted me.

Brad then started unbuttoning his shirt, with every button undone more of his bare flesh came into view. He shrugged his shirt off onto the floor and immediately started on his pants. I watched every move as though I was entranced, I still wanted to turn and run but I knew that I couldn’t.

He pushed his pants to the floor and stood there in only his boxers. The boxers where tented out the front with his obvious excitement. He motioned me to him.

“I’m not into this kind of thing”, I said.

He didn’t say a thing, he just looked down at my pants that where also tented obscenely. How could I say this wasn’t my thing when I was obviously very turned on by it. I started moving towards him, almost unaware that I was moving until I was right in front of him. He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the floor. I was eye to eye with the large bulge in his shorts and as if it where the most natural thing to do , I reached out grabbed the waistband of his shorts and started to pull them down. They caught on his erection, but I continued to pull and soon they joined his pants and shirt on the floor.

I was looking at my first up close erection. Long and hard yet soft and smooth it practically vibrated with anticipation . Hotter that I have ever been and unable to stop myself I leaned forward until my soft lips contacted the silky flesh of the head of his cock. My tongue automatically ran over the smooth head and tickled the sensitive underside. The feel of the smooth satiny skin on my tongue and lips drove me wild, and I new instinctively that I would crave cock for the rest of my life. I let my lips glide slowly down his dick until his hardness filled my mouth, then I sucked as I pulled back up the length to the head.

I continued sucking my first cock for a few more minutes, thoroughly enjoying myself. When, with a tap on my shoulder I realized Brad wanted me to stand up. Regretfully I let his hard cock slip out of my mouth and I stood up.

Brad has that same hungry look in his eyes as he grabs my shoulders and pulls me in for a kiss. It’s a kiss like I’ve never had. My head was swimming. It didn’t matter whether I was kissing a man or a woman, I was kissing a lover.

It ended too soon. Brad pulled back and started to undress me. With little kisses and nibbles every time more flesh came into view, I could do little to help but lift a foot when needed.

When my clothes joined his in a pile on the floor, he knelt before me. He took my rock hard dick in his mouth and in one smooth motion buried my cock in his throat. The feeling was incredible, no one had ever sucked my cock like this. He worshipped it, he made love to it, he devoured it like a starving man. He did things that I never thought possible and I held out as long as I could. I wanted this to go on forever, but soon I was going to come and Brad knew it. He increased his tempo and right when I thought he would pull of and stop it, he swallowed my dick and I exploded. I came and came and pumped torrents of hot come down his throat , which he swallowed greedily. I’ve never come so much in my life and even when my spurts slowed to a trickle he didn’t release me. Amazingly he continued to suck me hard again.

Though I had just experienced the best orgasm of my life I was not the least bit sated. I was anticipating more of his oral attack when with one last kiss on the tip of my cock ,he stood up. Without a word he turned around and bent over the bed and made his wishes quite clear. He wanted to be fucked.

In the fog that I was in and as hot as he had gotten me, I didn’t even hesitate. I moved up behind him and positioned my slicked up dick at his hole and slowly pushed. He pushed back and the head of my dick popped into his ass. He moaned loudly and pushed back more. Soon my cock was fully encased in the buttery warmth of his backside. Looking down and seeing my cock buried in his ass and watching him writhe and moan almost made me come right then. I was enjoying his ass. I ran my hands up and down the smooth skin of his back as I set up a rhythm of sliding into his tight hole. The thought of having sex with another man, which an hour ago would have disgusted me, now turned me on like nothing else.

I picked up the pace and soon I was slamming into him for all I was worth. He was fucking back at me with equal force when for the second time in minutes I came like freight train. I pumped, he writhed, I screamed, and he moaned. I drove in as far as I could and planted my seed. I was delirious , I couldn’t think, I couldn’t stop. All I could do was keep thrusting into his warm tight hole and come like hell. Eventually I slowed to a stop. Though I was done Brad kept squeezing my dick with his ass muscles, milking every last drop out of me and sending jolts of pleasure through my cock.

I pulled out and Brad stood up and turned around showing me how excited he still was. I knelt down and once again took his hardness in my mouth. I was preparing him for what I knew was coming next. I knew it because somehow I had already seen it happen. The sight of me on the bed enjoying Brads ministrations flashed through my mind, and this time instead of repulsing me it turned me on like no other.

I slicked his dick up with my mouth and rose and assumed the position that I had already seen myself in. Brad positioned himself behind me and put his dick to my virgin hole. I didn’t know what to expect, I was scared and excited at the same time. He pushed gently against my ring and it hurt a little as my ass slowly opened up for him. I was panting heavily and when the his head popped into me I yelped. He kept it there for a minute allowing my ass to stretch before continuing. Bit by bit a fed me his cock and when it was buried to the hilt I realized I needed this. I never knew there was this emptiness until he filled it. I never knew I had an itch until he scratched it. When he pulled back slowly pushed forward again I was already there meeting his thrust. I was filled, I wondered how this could feel so good. Every thrust of his dick shot waves of pleasure through my ass and my reawakening cock.

With every thrust his dick would massage my prostate causing me to moan and leak precum. I lost track of time, all I knew was the incredible feeling of Brads cock sliding in and out of my ass.

I felt his cock swell and I knew that he was going to blow his load. I clenched my ass and he came. He screamed as he pumped his hot come in me. I was so worked up that when I felt his first spurt I came spontaneously . Not even touching my dick I came and came. It was as if his hot seed was filling my ass and coming out my dick.

Too soon we both collapse on the bed, caught in the afterglow and too tired to move we lay entwined and fell into a cozy sleep…..

Uncle Charles sat back in his chair, he just shot a huge load while watching his nephew and the pool boy have sex as seen from one of many cameras he had installed around the house. Being an inventor this was child’s play. Not nearly as difficult as inventing a pulsing light tuned to just the right frequency to alter another persons thought pattern. Not enough for total control but just enough to nudge things in the right direction.

He hit a button and burned the video to disk, this was a keeper. He got up and put the disk in his rather large library and thought about his nephew and how it will be so much easier now to seduce him. The thought got him hot all over again.