The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 36

“I have the information you requested Sis.” Liam held up a pair of DVD cases for Cassie as he approached Jasmine’s car outside of Marie’s place before Magic class.

“Sis, how about we meet you inside.” Cassie requested. Jasmine went on ahead.

As Cassie reached for them, he flipped them back. “Now I want two things in return.”

“What Squirt?” Cassie asked, annoyed. “Wasn’t making you a witch enough?”

“Not this time. Answer two things for me. First, I want to know honestly the meaning behind my nickname. You said before that it didn’t feel right on Marie but it does on me. Why?”

“You do know that I can just entrance you, make you forget I asked you to get this and take the DVDs.” Cassie reminded him.

“True.” Liam responded. “However from what I observed about the way you handled Mandy, Amy, Rachel and Francesca, you don’t like to screw around with a person’s mind unless it’s absolutely necessary or for their benefit. This doesn’t qualify as either.”

“I hate that you’re smarter than me Squirt.” Cassie ruefully conceded after a few moments.

“Not smarter, just a better debater.” Liam smiled.

“Yeah I’ll agree that you’re a master debater Squirt.” Cassie grinned as she realized that running the two words together quickly made it sound like ‘masturbator’. “You are probably the world’s greatest master debater. So big of a —”

“Do you want the information or not?” Liam demanded and Cassie wiped the grin off her face.

“Sorry Squirt. When I was six, my Mother suffered a miscarriage in the fourth month.” Cassie started somberly. “But a few weeks before that happened, Dad tried to explain to me that I was soon going to have a baby Brother or Sister. When I asked if he would love them more than me he said, with his special smile, that he would always love me a little more. To show me how he would prove it, he started to make me an ice cream sundae. After he finished it, Dad gave it an extra squirt of caramel syrup and said my sundaes would always have that extra squirt of love added and that it was our little secret.”

“Wow.” Liam said softly.

“As adorable as our Sister Marie is, I don’t think she would have been my rival for Dad’s affections as you would have been. I saw the way he lit up anytime Barry asked him to teach him something; like how to throw a curve ball. So I know all of your sundaes would have been made with one squirt less.”

“I wish I could have known him.”

“So do I Squirt. Before I answer your second question; you answer one for me.”

“Alright.”

“Why are you still in high school?”

“What do you mean?” Liam replied puzzled.

“How many college credits do you have? Answer me honestly Squirt, could you be a college Sophomore by now?”

“Close. I have twenty five semester hours thru CLEP and advanced placement exams.” Liam admitted. “How did you know?”

“Educated guess. You are tutoring at least three people currently and, in the three weeks we’ve known each other, I have never heard you complain about not having enough time to get your schoolwork done; even with work and now magic lessons.”

“Tommy is the main reason that I’m still in high school.”

“Your best friend?”

“Yeah. When my Parents refused to help our Sister and instead let her go to prison, I decided to run away. Tommy stopped me. He caught me before I got too far away. We then spent the night in his tree house while we talked about what I was going to do. He convinced me that the best way to try and help Marie was to stick around and be there for her if she ever showed back up. I didn’t know about the court order they got to keep her away from the house. Tommy also let me hide Mr. Tawny, her stuffed tiger, over at his house.”

“So you’re returning the favor by being there for him.”

“Yes. His original plan for life was to coast thru school and then go work for his Uncle loading trucks on the docks. I know he can be more. So, I started helping and pushing him in school. I just want to make sure that he reaches his full potential.”

“As do I with you, Francesca and our Sisters.” Cassie smiled at her Brother. “What’s your other question?”

“Why do you need this? Gathering this information made my skin crawl.”

“Sorry about that, but the information is necessary.” Cassie assured her Brother. “How did the girls react when you asked about Alex?”

“Except for Tiffany, they all wanted to kill Rhino. Most fell apart reliving it.”

“Exactly. My plan is to have him confronted by them without it being them.”

“Huh??!”

Cassie explained what she and Lydia had decided they were going to do with Jasmine’s and Marie’s help on Sunday.

“I’m sorry I ever doubted you Sis.” Liam apologized as he handed over the DVDs. “Inside the cases, I included sheets with more information about each girl and about Alex’s Uncle. He may have had a major influence on him.”

“Thanks for going the extra mile, Squirt.” Cassie said as they walked in for class.

“Anything to prevent what happen to Tiffany and the others from happening to someone else, Sis.”

“If you say one more word —” Mandy threatened Tiffany. “I’ll walk out of here now and we are no longer friends.” Tiffany had joined Mandy’s session with Dr. Parker and had begun to tell her about Mandy’s abuse by her Brothers and the indifference her Parents showed about it.

“If you do, I’ll have to inform Lydia.” Dr. Parker warned.

“Go ahead bitch! It will be her fault, not mine’!” Mandy pointed at Tiffany. “I’m not going to sit here and listen to lies about my family. They love me!”

“That ‘love’ almost put you in the hospital three years ago.”

“That was an accident!” Mandy raged. She was nearing her boiling point.

“Was it also an accident when we were twelve and you showed up at my house with two huge bruises on your stomach?” Tiffany cried.

“That’s it! I told you to shut up!” Mandy tried to smack Tiffany but was stopped by Dr. Parker. Mandy turned angrily towards Dr. Parker who shoved Mandy back into her seat. Mandy glared at Dr. Parker and then turned to look at Tiffany. There was a look of horror in Tiffany’s eyes. Mandy was scared back to reality by what had almost done to her best friend.

“I’m sorry Tiff.” Mandy cried as she ran out of the room.

“Wait Mandy!” Tiffany went to chase her, but Mandy was already gone.

“Please don’t call Lydia. I’ll bring her back. Mandy didn’t mean it. Please don’t have Lydia send her to jail.” Tiffany pleaded.

“Lydia was never going to send you two to jail.” Dr. Parker informed the overwrought teenager.

“But I heard her say last Sunday —” Tiffany started but was cut off.

“What she said was ‘if’. I would have never agreed to help her if she really intended to send either of you to jail. We thought it would be the only way Mandy would even agree to meet with me.” Dr. Parker confirmed to Tiffany with a smile. “Is what you were saying about her family true?”

“Unfortunately. Why won’t she admit it?”

“To some, admitting it means that it really happened. No one wants to believe the worst about their family.”

“So what do we do now?” Tiffany asked with concern.

“If you are willing, we have a plan. Mandy running away before our counseling session was over helps. Are you willing to help your friend?”

“Tell me what you need.”

“Are there any questions?” Abigail asked her class. She was still in a good mood. Earlier in the day she had met Bruce Kane for lunch. They had decided to meet at least once a week until his divorce became final to continue to get to know each other. Abigail also hoped that as they did, her guilt would lessen. “We are ahead of where I planned to be. So for the rest of the month, most of the class time will be Cassie helping you to strengthen your mental walls and the rest will be about anything you would like to know about me or magic. In November, I’ll start teaching simple spells along with Cassie’s training.”

Francesca raised her hand. “Signorina Boyd what was your magic teacher like?”

“I actually had two Francesca. My first, and the witch I first detected, was Colleen O’Mulconry. She’s now two hundred and tirty. We still talk to each other about once or twice a month. She and her Husband are renewing probably one more time before starting a family. My second one was Kyna ó Cuinn. She was my teacher for twenty years. She passed over to Summerland in nineteen ten.”

“Summerland? What is ‘Summerland’?”

“You would know it better by the term Heaven Francesca.”

“Why did you have two teachers Miss Boyd?” Marie inquired.

“Colleen is only a blue level witch. Her strength and expertise was potions. In the tree and a half years she was my instructor, besides potions, she taught me all the spells she could perform. She also taught me how to read and write —”

“You didn’t know how to read and write when you were eighteen?!” Jasmine interrupted, surprised.

“Of course I could read and write.” Abigail chastised Jasmine. “However, I was one of the lucky ones. My Parents saw to me knowing how; bless them. The illiteracy rate in Ireland was hovering around twenty four percent at that time; higher in the rural areas. But I knew only Irish Gaelic, not English. I grew up in a hamlet of seventy with the nearest village located ten miles away. Although most land owners were English and the English language was on the rise, it wasn’t taught or used much in the county where I lived.”

“Miss Boyd, do you hear us in Gaelic or English when we speak magic?” Liam asked.

“I now hear it in English Liam. But it wasn’t until the nineteen seventies that I did. I guess if you speak one language only long enough it becomes your native language.”

“Why did you leave your hamlet?” Marie asked.

“My Parents passed shortly after my eighteenth birthday. My Father died of a stroke out in the fields during the harvest and my Mother died a few months later of a broken heart. A neighbor took over the farm as I couldn’t afford the land fees and I did not want to marry any of the men in the hamlet. I left to be a maid for a wealthy family in the North. During the trip, however, I came across Colleen and went with her instead.

She is a good teacher but after a few years she also knew that I was a lot stronger than just a blue level like her. For me to achieve my full potential, I needed to find a stronger magic user for a teacher. It was going to be hard to find one. Although Ireland, for some reason, has a higher concentration of magic user’s than most countries, there were still maybe only a hundred and forty of us out of a population of four million back then.”

“Signorina Boyd, what would have happened if you did not meet Colleen or another witch?”

“The detection window is open for about eight months to a year. If you don’t know about and begin to use your abilities regularly Francesca, they will grow weaker and eventually become dormant. You would live your life never knowing about them.”

“What means dormant?”

“For lack of better word, asleep.” Abigail answered.

“Is that why you told me to welcome and embrace my powers.” Liam inquired.

“Exactly Liam.” Abigail confirmed and then resumed her story. “Colleen and I traveled to the closest magic shop that could test me to find out my level. That’s when I first found out I was gold level. Besides himself, the shop owner knew of only one witch that was gold or higher that wasn’t also a shop owner. He politely declined my request to teach me.”

“Do you know why?” Liam asked.

“Magic shop owners are not allowed to teach after they set up a shop, unless it’s to train their replacement. It’s their code.” Abigail paused. She got up and had a glass of water before continuing.

“The shop owner then gave us the names of the magic shops and owners in Dublin and Belfast saying there were probably more golds around there. When I asked about the other witch he knew, he said that Kyna, his teacher, had stopped teaching fifty years ago and had refused any further students. Colleen asked him what level she was and he told us she was white. After Colleen explained how powerful and rare white levels were, I decided I wanted no one else as my new teacher. I beseeched him for an hour, before he finally gave us the directions to Kyna’s house near Tallaght, not that far from Dublin, but warned us to expect rejection.

Kyna said no immediately to teaching me and told us to leave. Colleen went outside, but I refused to leave without a reason. Kyna blasted me out of her house with a wind spell. When I tried to get back in, she cast a ward to prevent me from entering. Colleen tried to drag me away to continue on to Dublin, but I was determined to stay. I begged Colleen to give me a month.”

“Why would you need Colleen’s permission?” Marie asked.

“When you take on a student, they are your responsibility until you feel that they are ready or you find someone else to finish their training. Colleen had to stay by my side.” Abigail answered. “I agreed that if I could not convince Kyna to teach me in that time, I would go on to Dublin or Belfast with her; without any arguments or delays. That’s when Colleen shook her head and cursed me.”

“How?!” was the question from all of Abigail’s students.

“Quote ‘One day, I hope that you will have a student stronger than you, that is just as pigheaded and stubborn.’ unquote. It took about a hundred and fifteen years but it happened.” Abigail teased. Cassie slunk down in the comfy chair as everyone else’s laughter erupted.

“So how did you finally get Kyna to agree to teach you?” Jasmine inquired while still laughing.

“For over two weeks straight, I slept on Kyna’s porch with Colleen and tended her garden. I would also bring her fresh water, eggs, butter and bread. She would take them without a word. At any time she could have entranced us to leave her alone, but she didn’t. I think she was testing my determination. During the tird week, she invited us in and told us the reason she didn’t want another student was that she was tree hundred and ninety.”

“Signorina Boyd, is that old for a witch?” Francesca asked.

“Most witches don’t make it past tree hundred and forty, Francesca. And very, very few live to see beyond tree hundred and seventy. Kyna had been refusing students for over fifty years because she was afraid she wouldn’t live long enough to finish training them.

I told her that I didn’t care. I said that any training she could give me would be better than ten other teachers. When Kyna realized nothing she could say to me would dissuade me, she reluctantly agreed and that started our twenty year association and friendship together. I think she stayed alive until she felt that there was nothing else she could teach me. It was tree weeks short of her four Hundred and eleventh birthday when she moved on.”

“Wow! Your teacher was alive when Michelangelo was alive.” Liam marveled.

“She actually met him.” Abigail answered Liam to the amazement of her students. “From the time she was forty until she was two hundred and fifty she traveled all over Europe. She spent five years here, ten to twenty years there in her quest for knowledge. Not just magical knowledge, but all fields of learning. It was hard for a woman to do back then. But Kyna was special. She met quite a few famous persons, royal and artistic, on her life’s journey. One of her favorite stories was about the time she once helped a playwright from Stratford upon Avon overcome his writer’s block by talking him into having witches, as key characters and plot device, in his next play. When he refused to share credit or acknowledge her help, she cursed the name of the play.”

“She knew Shakespeare?!” Jasmine exclaimed, incredulous.

“Yes she did. But if you want to know more about Kyna or my training, it will have to wait until next week. Cassie, it’s time, please start your portion of the class.”

As the students began their yoga training, Abigail began to wonder how different her life would have been if she had never met Colleen and her powers had gone dormant or if she couldn’t have convinced Kyna to teach her. Then she would have never met Aidan or came to America. Hopefully Aidan would appear during the Samhain Sabbat that was happening in eleven days and would help Abigail figure out her guilt and her feelings for Bruce Kane. Abigail felt the vibrations from her phone signaling that she had a text message. It was from Bruce Kane asking if she enjoyed the restaurant and wondering where would she like to eat next week. As Abigail answered it, she hoped that the next eleven days would pass quickly for her so she could decide one way or another.

“I was hoping it would not come to this.” Lydia sighed sadly into her phone. She was talking to both Dr. Parker and Tiffany about Mandy refusing to admit that she had been abused by her Brothers and leaving treatment.

“Tiffany, are you still willing to help us with the plan that Chaka and I devised yesterday? It could cost you her friendship for good.”

“Wouldn’t you try everything to help your best friend?” Tiffany answered sincerely. “For too long I have kept quiet about it. Now I’m feeling guilty.”

“This is not your fault Tiffany.” Dr. Parker soothed. “You weren’t the one that was hitting her.”

“No, but I aided it for years because she made me promise to keep my mouth shut.” Tiffany cried. Dr. Parker hugged the girl until she stopped crying.

“I just hope she sees what we are going to do to her as the help that it really is. You have the address for tomorrow?”

“Yes. Promise me that you won’t hurt her.” Tiffany requested from Lydia.

“I can’t promise you that Tiffany. But I will promise you that I will not use more force than what is necessary.” Lydia answered in soothing tones. “Hopefully I’ll see you at five thirty.” Lydia hung up the phone and turned to Roger. “Let’s do this.”

“Okay, but I can’t teach all I know in one night.”

“I’m not asking you to.” Lydia smiled. “Just enough to help me keep my promise to Tiffany to not hurt Mandy badly. Last time, I knocked her out because my kickboxing training kicked in. Just help me learn restraint in a fight.”

“Whenever you’re ready.” Roger said as he bowed.

Lydia launched a kick at Roger’s head. Roger deflected it with ease and flipped Lydia onto her butt.

“First, never go for the head unless your opponent is already hurt and cannot defend himself properly. You leave yourself too wide open.” Roger informed Lydia.

“Hey!! You didn’t do this the last time!” Lydia glared as she rubbed her backside.

“The stakes weren’t as high.” Roger chastised Lydia as he reached down to help her stand. Lydia grabbed Roger’s arm and tried to flip him on his ass. Instead, Roger rolled with the attack, sat down, pulled Lydia over his knees and lightly swatted her on the butt. “Second, never assume that your opponent has dropped his guard.”

Lydia jumped up mad, but was quickly put back on her ass when her next attack failed. “Lastly, never come at an opponent in anger. Always try to keep a level head. Ready to start over?”

“Just don’t hurt me before I learn.” Lydia requested. Then she thought. “I guess this is how Lilith Ann feels when I make her go to kickboxing classes.”

“I promise.” Roger grinned as the couple spent most of the night with Lydia learning how to spar smartly from Roger before they headed to bed together and began a different type of sparring that ended with them both sexually satisfied.

“Before you go Liam, here. This is from Lydia for Ben.” Jasmine handed over the envelope she had received earlier. The yoga portion of Magic class was over. Liam was waiting for Francesca to change back into her street clothes.

“Thanks Sis.” Liam opened it and his eyes grew wide. “Wow! You and Lydia must have been really close friends.” He showed the contents to his Sisters and then quickly put everything back in the envelope.

“We weren’t before, but I’m glad that we are now.” Jasmine admitted truthfully.

“Still this is way beyond what Ben asked for.”

“Maybe this is her way of thanking you for getting the info we needed on the girls Alex hurt.” Cassie said.

“Still, thank her for me when you see her next and tell her I owe her.” Liam smiled as Francesca stepped out of the bathroom and they left.

“What time are you coming to pick me up tomorrow Sis?” Marie asked Jasmine.

“You get off at two and the party is at seven. Plus I need to pick up Cassie and Samantha. How about three thirty?”

“I’ll be ready Sis.”

“I’ll call when I get close.”

“See you both tomorrow. I hope nothing goes wrong at the party.” Marie worried.

“From what I saw today, the house is ready and the desserts we made are delicious. Nothing can go wrong.” Jasmine assured her little Sister as she and then Cassie hugged her goodbye.

“What was that?” Roxanne thought as she sat upright. Paddy was beside her snoring softly, but the sound didn’t appear to originate in the room. She was having trouble sleeping due to her excitement about being put back in the window. Roxanne kept waking up every fifteen minutes and checked the clock. After a few moments of silence, Roxanne was beginning to think that she had imagined it when she heard something again. Carefully, Roxanne climbed out of bed so she would not wake up Paddy. Next she slipped on one of his shirts and silently crept out of the room to see if she could locate the source of the sound. It wasn’t too loud, but by having to occasionally sleep on the streets, Roxanne’s hearing was keener than most people’s. It had made all the difference between her waking up with all her possessions or possibly not waking up, period.

She followed the sound trail with silent, cat-like movements to Paddy’s office. There was a faint light coming from inside. Roxanne crept closer and carefully peered in. Someone was in there! The intruder was facing away from the door and working on Paddy’s computer. The intruder turned and Roxanne jumped back to avoid being seen. However, she got enough of a glimpse to realize that the intruder was the detective that had tried to bully Paddy until he had forced her to pleasure herself on the store floor. Roxanne backed away and quietly crept to where Paddy had placed some items recently enchanted to prevent theft. She grabbed the smallest one. Roxanne then returned to block the doorway…

Madge couldn’t believe her luck. The alarm system in this old building was a joke. She had easily bypassed it and made her way into the back area of the store. She could have had one of her detectives do this instead, but she didn’t want to take the chance of anyone else seeing the video and possibly blackmailing her. Luckily, her good fortune held as she quickly turned off the surveillance cameras, found the tape from this afternoon and destroyed it. Instead of leaving while she was ahead, Madge decided to stay and find something incriminating about Paddy or Abigail Boyd. She owed it to the Bastard for earlier. She couldn’t prove it of course, but she knew that he was the cause of her carnally performing like a wind up doll.

A quick glance in the back store rooms found a lot of plants, herbs and other strange things, but nothing illegal looking. Madge went back into the office to see how much data she had downloaded using her IT guy’s special hacking tools. Hopefully he could sift thru it and find something that she could use against Paddy or Abigail.

“Can I help you Detective Thompson?” Madge heard from behind her as the room light came on. She clenched up and whirled around. It was the red haired clerk Madge had met when she first entered the store the day before. The young woman was standing there in just a dress shirt with her arms folded across her chest. “Store closed over five hours ago. Did you forget to buy something before you left in hurry earlier?”

“I wouldn’t buy anything this craphole sells.” Madge spat.

“Then are you here to perform another show?” Roxanne taunted. She was blocking the only way out of Paddy’s office. “I can’t understand why. The camera lens almost broke from having to endure your sorry naked ass last time.” Roxanne saw Madge flinch at the comment.

“Stay away from me!” Madge threatened as she retrieved the thumb drive. She needed to get out of there now. She didn’t know if Roxanne had called the police already and was waiting for them to show up. “I was on the Chicago Police force working one of the worst neighborhoods for five years. You don’t have a chance against me.”

“Really?” Roxanne mocked. “I have lived in most of those neighborhoods and I don’t remember ever seeing your dough-boy body waddling around them.”

“I am not fat!” Madge screeched. Roxanne had touched on a sore spot for Madge. She always had body issues.

“You could have fooled me tub of lard.” Roxanne continued, now knowing which button to push. She needed Madge to come at her and not be in control. “I’m surprised you could even fit those thunder thighs of yours thru the door.”

Madge charged at Roxanne like a raging bull. Roxanne jumped out of the way to avoid a direct hit, but grabbed Madge as she passed. They rolled on the floor, struggling, before Madge punched Roxanne in the face.

“I hope it stays black and blue for weeks.” Madge sneered as she headed out of the store. “If you open your mouth about seeing me here tonight, I’ll take down your boyfriend worse than I am going to anyway. Plus, the next time, I will make sure your pretty little face looks like —” Madge had gotten one foot out of the door of the store when her muscles seized up. “What the Hell?!” Madge wanted to say, but her mouth was frozen like the rest of her body. Struggle as hard as she could, Madge’s body would not respond to her commands.

“If there is a next time—” Roxanne started as she dragged Madge back into the store and locked the front door. “I won’t let you get a punch in. I needed to distract you from my real goal.” Noticing that Madge’s body was pliable while dragging her, Roxanne began playing with her as if Madge was an oversized doll. Roxanne first stripped Madge naked. Then she began putting her in a series of ridiculous poses. The final one had Roxanne making Madge look like she was doing the chicken dance; complete with a feather duster shoved up in her ass for tail feathers. After pulling the feather duster out of Madge’s butt, Roxanne rearranged Madge’s pose one last time to have her standing at attention. Reaching down, Roxanne fished out the item she slipped into Madge’s pants and showed it to her. “Never try to take anything out of a witch’s store without their permission.”

“Witch? What is that crazy bitch talking about?” Madge fumed in her mind as Roxanne walked out of Madge’s line of sight. “And how dare she put a duster up my ass!” As soon as her body was back under her control from whatever they used on her, Madge planned to hurt and destroy Roxanne along with Paddy and Abigail. Roxanne soon returned with her special necklace and its trigger bell. She showed Madge the necklace before she slipped it on Madge and grinned.

“Let me show you how this necklace keeps me happy. My lover gave it to me.” Roxanne almost purred as she rang the bell once. Madge’s body swayed a little from the intense orgasm that shot thru it. “Feels good doesn’t it?” Roxanne smiled. Then her face twisted with anger. “And this is how I use it to treat the people who threaten him and his friends!”

“Roxanne, Darling what are you doing in the store at this wee hour?” Paddy asked Roxanne as she met him in the back of the store. Earlier he had rolled over and found himself alone in bed. When Roxanne didn’t return after a few minutes, he went searching for her. His eyes were still out of focus when he found her.

“We had an intruder, but I took care of her.”

“How and what happened to your face?” He queried with concern as he cast a spell to heal the bruise he saw forming.

“Come and see.” Roxanne requested. She then led Paddy to the quivering naked statue that Madge Thompson was currently.

“What did you do to the Lassie? Paddy asked.

“Nothing more than she deserved!” Roxanne spat.

Paddy began circling Madge and noticed Madge was wearing Roxanne’s magic necklace. There was also a tear coming from one of Madge’s eyes.

“Darling, I ask ye again; what happened and what did ye do?”

“I caught her after she broke in and stole data off your computer. So I slipped a store item into her pants while we fought. She gave me the bruise as she fled. When she froze, I dragged her back into the store and began to teach her a lesson.”

“I see it included your necklace.” Paddy queried. Roxanne nodded. Madge’s quivering began to become more pronounced.

“And how many times did you ring the bell?”

“Just two, maybe three hundred times” Roxanne sheepishly admitted. Paddy’s eyes grew wide.

“How long ago did you start ringing the bell and when did you stop?” Paddy demanded with concern.

“About two minutes before you came downstairs I stopped. I rang it for around five to ten minutes.” Roxanne answered as she got scared about the way Paddy was acting.

“Thank God, there’s still time!” Paddy quickly cast the mannequin spell on Madge. Madge’s body stopped involuntarily moving as it turned rock solid. Then he cast a mind blanking spell on her. He turned to look at Roxanne with a mixture of relief and scolding.

“Darling you could have broken her. The human mind and body can’t handle that much pleasure forced on it in such a short period of time. Right now she’s like a bottle of soda that fell on the floor. Open it too quickly and the contents shoot everywhere.”

“She deserves it for threatening you and breaking in here.”

“Aye, she deserves to be punished. And she will be. But she doesn’t deserve to be mentally and physically crippled, Darling.”

“Crippled?!!” Roxanne said in horror; hoping that Paddy was being overly melodramatic.

“Aye Darling.” Paddy confirmed. “If I don’t diffuse her correctly, her mind will snap from the pleasure onslaught and her body will also be permanently damaged.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Roxanne began crying. “I just wanted to teach her a lesson. I thought it would only make her sore and not want sex for a long time.”

“This is why I didn’t want ye to touch any of the magic items while I am not around. Don’t worry Darling. We caught it in time to be able to fix her.” Paddy hugged Roxanne and began soothing her. “The best thing for her, for the time being, is to remain unaware, mindless and completely motionless for the next week to ten days while I slowly release the carnal pressure built up inside her. Kind of like how I detoxed ye so you would not feel the withdrawl pains. But since her issue is also magic based, I have to keep the Lassie mindless with a mind blanking spell. It’s a shame that I can’t wake her until then to find out why getting information on Abigail was so important.”

“Wouldn’t entrancing her have the same effect?” Roxanne asked. “It felt like my mind went blank when you entranced me. Then you could question her.”

“Entrancing does not work on people who are already unconscious, drunk, sleeping or not in their right mind. Your erotic overloading made it impossible to entrance her for a while.”

“So what do we do with her in the mean time?” Roxanne poked Madge in the left breast and was amazed at how hard it felt.

“Hide her in plain sight. She’ll be joining you in the window.”

“Do you need my help getting her ready?” Roxanne offered.

“From you, right now Darling, I only need for you to go get ready for your time in the window. I’ll prepare her to join ye and then come get you.” Paddy smiled and kissed Roxanne on the forehead.

“Won’t someone recognize her if they come looking for her?” Roxanne worried.

“Not after I get done. Now scoot.” Paddy shooed Roxanne away with a playful swat on the butt.

“Don’t keep me waiting long.” Roxanne grinned as she ran upstairs to take a shower.

Paddy began circling Madge while muttering, “What to do? What to do with you Lassie?”

“Time to wake up, Sleeping Beauty.” Paddy gently roused Roxanne. She rolled over and saw that almost two hours had passed since she had come upstairs to freshen up. The adrenalin high from fighting with Madge had worn off. Added to that, the warm soothing water from her shower had relaxed Roxanne and made her very sleepy. Once she looked awake, he continued. “The detective is ready. How about you?”

“Always. Want to do it one last time before I go into the window?” Roxanne husked as she stood up and dropped the towel she was wrapped in. “Our unwanted guest is in no hurry.”

“You are right Darling, she is not.” Paddy agreed. He began to remove his shirt while Roxanne removed the pajama bottoms he had slipped on earlier to go find her. Roxanne ran her tongue around his manhood until she felt it become stiff. She gently pushed Paddy down onto the bed as she climbed aboard the orgasm express. Once Paddy’s sexual train entered Roxanne’s carnal tunnel, she began her bumpy journey thru the erotic landscape that would end in a town called Mutual Climax. Paddy made sure that his passenger got her full fare’s worth. He finally put on the brakes after about thirty minutes when he released into her.

Glowing and satisfied, Roxanne asked, “Do I have enough time for another shower?”

“Aye, Darling. But make it quick, I liked to get you both in the window before sunrise. I’ll leave your outfit on the bed.”

Twenty minutes later, Roxanne came into the store wearing a modified version of the dark green medieval gown that she wore last week. This one had a slit up to the upper thigh area on the right side, showed off more of Roxanne’s cleavage and had a gold colored corset like design.

“Wow! Is that really her?!” Roxanne exclaimed as she walked in front of Madge. Paddy had turned Madge’s short brown hair with its page boy style into a blonde mane that cascaded halfway down her back. Paddy also tightened and toned her body while using the extra body fat to convert her B cups to full Cs and made her flat rear curvier. The scars and blemishes that Madge had accumulated on her mid-forties body were all gone and her face looked like he erased about fifteen years off of it. Completing the transformation were fuller lips that were painted bright red.

“She does not get to keep that body!” Roxanne ordered.

“Call it compensation for what you did to her, Darling.” Paddy said with a twinkle in his eye. “Besides how do you know that having a body like this is not going to be a punishment to her?”

Roxanne rolled her eyes. “Okay.” She grumbled after a minute. “But make her face look older.”

“After she is out of the window; I will.” Paddy promised. “Now help me get her dressed.”

They quickly put Madge into an outfit that was basically a white bikini trimmed with gold sequins. Paddy magically made it out of the outfit she wore to break in. Her feet were placed in flat, white shoes.

“I’ve modified your necklace so what happened to the Lassie can’t happen again.” Paddy informed Roxanne as he gave her the necklace. She quickly put it on.

“How do you want me to pose?”

Paddy brought over two ornate chairs and proceeded to lay Madge across them like she was part of a hypnotist’s show demonstrating the human plank stunt.

“Kind of cliched don’t you think?”

“With her pose, it was either this or having her against a target and you throwing knives at her.” Paddy explained. “If it was closer to Christmas, we could have her as a sexy nutcracker. Your call, do ye want to stare at her for the next week or stare out into the street?”

“The street please.” Roxanne requested

“Okay Darling, stand behind her in the gap between the two chairs. Then give me the ‘big finish’ pose.”

Roxanne did as requested as she started to see what Paddy envisioned. She thrust her right leg forward to have the slit in her dress open to show it off. Next she raised her arms in a “Ta Da” flourish and smiled.

“Perfect!” Paddy grinned as he cast the mannequin spell and Roxanne joined Madge in stillness and stiffness. Paddy moved the diorama to the front window of the store. As a final touch, Paddy added an easel containing a sign emblazoned with the phrase “The Great Hypnata”. Smiling at the results, Paddy left the window, but not before he patted Roxanne on her rear.

“Enjoy yourself Darling.” Paddy said. He stopped at the counter and rang Roxanne’s trigger bell twice before heading back to bed for a few more hours sleep.

To Be Continued.