The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You Part 3

Cassie turned when she heard, “Hey Cassandra!” behind her. She was shocked to see Jasmine and Samantha speeding towards her.

“Hello Jasmine and you are?” Cassie asked as she quickly recovered. She knows Samantha’s name, but Samantha doesn’t remember Cassie. Samantha also doesn’t remember Cassie turning her and Jasmine into mannequins for a short while over a month ago.

“Hi, my name is Samantha.” She said with a smile. “How do you know Jasmine?”

“Oh, I’m a yoga instructor. Jasmine came by my place to see about increasing her flexibility. She said that she wanted to try something on page fifty three of some book she was reading.” Cassie said. She saw Jasmine starting to get embarrassed and Samantha starting to get excited and interested. She enjoyed seeing Jasmine squirm a little considering the intrusion.

“It was supposed to be a surprise Sammie. It’s going to take a while before I’m that limber.” Jasmine said. She was beet red and trying to keep up the charade Cassie started for Samantha’s benefit.

“Well as long as that’s all you’re going to do with her.” Samantha said with mock possessiveness as she eyed Cassie.

“Trust me Samantha. She’s not my type and I have a girlfriend already.”

“After I finally wised up and got you Sammie, do you think I would throw it all away.” Jasmine said as she kissed her.

“Well then you better master that position then.” Samantha ordered with a grin.

“I don’t know if I can even take Jasmine on as a client Samantha. Our schedules don’t seem to mesh and I already have a full client load.”

“Sammie Honey. Can you go on ahead and I’ll meet you at the restaurant please?”

“Don’t keep me waiting long.” Samantha said before she left Jasmine and Cassie alone.

“I need your help.” Jasmine said to Cassie once Samantha was out of range.

“How did you find me?!” Cassie hissed at her.

“Here.” Jasmine said as she pulled a folded portrait of Cassie out of her purse. “I can’t talk to anyone about what happened, but that doesn’t mean that I couldn’t hire someone to find out your favorite haunts.”

“You didn’t get my good side.” Cassie said looking at the beautifully hand drawn picture and then quickly added, “and yes I do have a good side!”

“If you didn’t, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now. Thanks for everything.” Jasmine said with sincerity.

“Aren’t you afraid I’ll do something else to you?” Cassie asked slightly menacing.

“You’ve judged me once and found me worth saving. I don’t think you’d do anything more to me and hurt Samantha.” Jasmine said without fear.

“ And what would give you this crazy idea?”

“The wisdom of Uncle Ben to Peter Parker.” Jasmine said.

Cassie smiled. “So you did get the reference. But he didn’t say that originally, it was added later that he said it and then put in the movie. But still, what makes you think I’ll help you?”

“I need you to help me with a bigger bitch than I was.”

“Still no reason to help you.”

“She’s going after my Cousin and I can’t stop her.” Jasmine pleaded and could see Cassie’s eyes narrow.

“Why can’t you?”

“If I do I’ll go to prison.” Jasmine cried.

“Slip away from Samantha tomorrow. Meet me around two at my favorite restaurant. If your detective did their job right you’ll know where, and you’re buying.”

“Thank you.”

“Now go and keep Samantha happy.” Cassie said

“One last thing, page fifty three?”

“Kama Sutra for Lesbians.” Cassie said with a mischievous grin.

Jasmine sat in a booth waiting and hoping that Cassie would show. At two minutes to two, Cassie walked in and found her. Jasmine stood to hug her but Cassie waved her off and sat down kitty-corner from her. It got Jasmine nervous.

“I’ve got a cold starting.” Cassie explained sounding nasalily.

“So why don’t you cast a spell and cure yourself?” Jasmine asked curiously.

“That day we first met, I cast a lot of spells and almost had to leave a lovely woman as a mannequin in her store for the night. I try to conserve magic when I can now.”

“Thank you for seeing me. You owe me nothing and I owe you big time already.”

“Save the brown nosing until after you’ve ordered.” Cassie told her.

The waitress confirmed Cassie’s usual order and took Jasmine’s. Jasmine said, “Somehow I thought you’d be a Vegan.”

“No way! I’m a Vegetarian but I love deep dish pizza too much. Besides, how can you be a Vegan and a Lesbian? If you go down on your lover, you’re partaking of the eggs of an animal.” Cassie said with a grin.

“You are unique.” was all Jasmine could think to say to that.

“Now this ‘bigger bitch’, who is she?”

“She’s an old sorority sister of mine. Her name is Julie Ward but she calls herself Jewel. We weren’t close until I foolishly attacked Samantha and had her expelled from the sorority. She was the sister that held out for the most to agree with me.” Jasmine said with shame and continued “I saw her as a kindred spirit and became friends with her. She was the first one I called when my Daddy cut me off and she alerted the others to my situation.”

“I would think you would be grateful for that last fact. It drove you back to Samantha.”

“I never even thought about it in those terms. If it wasn’t for what she is going to do to my Cousin, I would thank her.”

“So I get she’s a bitch, how is she hurting your Cousin?” Cassie asked as the mozzarella sticks and garlic bread appetizers were brought out.

“Not hurting. Going to hurt. After me and my Dad reconciled, and thank you for that, He invited me and Samantha over to a dinner party a few weeks later. He was throwing it to announce us as a couple to the family.”

“I’m envious.” Cassie said between bites.

“Your Dad didn’t take the news about you well?” Jasmine asked with sympathy.

“My Dad died when I was young and my Mom threw me out of the house when she found out I was gay.” Cassie stated with sorrow.

“I’m sorry about that Cassandra.”

“Cassie, all my friends call me Cassie. ‘Cassandra’ makes me sound like an evil witch from a cheesy B horror movie.”

“I don’t know what you are, but I don’t think you’re evil. Continuing, also at the party were my Aunt, Uncle and my Cousin Steve with Jewel as his date. At least I thought she was his date.”

“Thought she was?”

“Yeah it turned out the party was to announce two couples. Steve had popped the question to Jewel and she accepted.”

“You should be happy for him.”

“I was until I came out of the bathroom later and heard her on her phone discussing how her plans were all falling into place.”

“Plans. That doesn’t sound good.”

“It wasn’t. When I confronted her, she told me that she was marrying Steve to get her hands on the money he inherits when he turns twenty five next year. Then she’s going to divorce him.”

“What?!” Cassie said a little too loud. It startled the waitress and almost caused her to drop their order.

“Said she got the idea from me and was going to take it one step further. In college, I had discussed my plan with her. I was going to marry purely for money before you knocked some sense into me. She’s going to marry Steve to get his money and divorce him. Then she is going to do it again to someone else. I threaten to go to Steve and his parents, but she laughed in my face and told me that if Steve breaks off the engagement for any reason, she’ll reveal my dark secret.”

“How bad is it?”

“Bad.” Jasmine said with tears. “I didn’t kill or hurt anyone. But it’s still bad. After I went into full bitch mode and hurt Samantha, my grades started slipping badly without her help and her cheering me on. I was first put on probation. Art and poetry come easy to me, but I had already filled my electives and classes like business economics were not sinking in. I tried different tutors but I was on the verge of flunking out when I did something stupid.”

“How stupid?” asked Cassie, not even paying attention to the fact her pizza was starting to get cold.

“I paid someone for the passwords and I hacked into the university’s computer and changed my grades. That’s considered wire fraud and it’s a crime that could get me sent to prison for up to twenty years. Plus the embarrasment I would cause my Father. Somehow she has proof I did it. When I threatened her with taking her down with me for extortion and black mail, she laughed and said that it was no worse than what already has happened to her.”

“That’s an odd way of calling your bluff.” Cassie said puzzled.

“It seemed to me also. So I asked the detective my Daddy’s company uses for background checks for a favor to find out what they could about her. They came back and said that Jewel didn’t exist until she started going to school with me. That’s when I thought about you and your ‘special’ talents. I drew a picture of you and asked if they could find you and your name. I can’t pay you a lot now but when my trust fund comes due when I’m twenty five, you can have what you want out of that.”

“Do you really mean that?”

“You’ve proven to me that family and love are more important than money. Besides, how do I know she won’t blackmail me again or someone else? If what she said is true about getting the idea from me, I helped create this monster.” Jasmine confirmed with anxiety.

“Okay. I’ll help you. You’re going to be with me though.”

“Why?” Jasmine queried.

“So whatever I decide to do with her, you’ll know why and never think I wasn’t harsh enough. Keep your money. I want something else.”

“Name it and it’s yours.”

“You drew me beautifully. Can you also paint?”

“Yes. I love art. It was my favorite subject in school. My Mom didn’t see how it could land a rich husband, so she discouraged it. When my Daddy gave me my graduation present. I traveled Europe to see all the great museums.”

“You’re going to paint my and my girlfriend’s portraits.”

“That’s all?” Jasmine asked surprised.

“If I wanted money, all I would have to do is entrance some well dressed people, march them down to the ATM and have them give me their life’s savings. The gift you have and the beauty you can create with it is precious. No spell I can cast can give me your ability. I’m actually jealous of you.”

“Deal.” Jasmine said.

“Now let me eat. Cold pizza is great for breakfast but not in the middle of the afternoon.” Cassie said as she began wolfing down her slice.

As the meal wound down, Jasmine got her courage up to find out some things that were nagging her. Hesitantly she started, “Cassandra?”

“I told you, my friends call me Cassie.” Cassie answered in a noncommittal tone. It made Jasmine relax a little but still she was still wasn’t sure.

“Do you consider me a friend?”

“Would an enemy care enough to save you from yourself or help you again?”

“But you weren’t saving me. You were punishing me and protecting Samantha. My salvation was a by-product.” Jasmine said with a shake of her head

“Is that how you view what happened?”

“I really don’t know how to view it. That’s why I’m asking you. One minute, I’m this self absorbed miserable bitch about to hurt my only friend again. Next, I’m carpet munching you and turned into a mannequin in a lingerie store. In spite of that, I emerged happy with my soul mate.”

“Why is it important for you to know?”

“One of the last things you told in that store was the nobody does anything without a reason. What was your reason for doing what you did and letting me remember your face?” Jasmine implored.

“Think back carefully to the words I used and they way I phrased them when talking to you. Why did I also disguise you with the other two? You were on the outs with your Father and your only true friend was with you. Who would report you missing?”

Jasmine thought about it again with Cassie’s comments mixed in. “I must have asked for help and because of that you helped me?” she asked and answered surprised.

“I was only going to leave you in the window for a day, two tops, letting you contemplate being an inconsiderate bitch for scalding me and insulting my wardrobe. You can thank or hate my Cousin and my magic teacher from stopping me.

While you and Samantha were in that state, neither of you could lie to me. That’s how I knew so much about you. I was livid when you and Samantha told me about you dumping her. I was even angrier when you told me that you planned to do it again. I asked you if you wanted help to be free from your Mother’s teachings. When you said yes, I had to help you. Until I knew whether you were going to take it to heart, I wasn’t going to humiliate you any more than I needed to. That’s why I disguised you with the other two.

If you had told me that you didn’t want help, then I would have done something terrible to you so that you couldn’t harm Samantha again. If, after enduring your treatment, you were still unrepentant, I would have awoken Samantha up and let her decide your fate.”

“But why even give me the chance at all?”

“Partly because of the superhero code of conduct. Partly due to Wiccan Rede.” Cassie answered.

“Wicked Reed? The poem by Francis Bacon? That makes some sense.” Jasmine said.

“No I said the ‘Wiccan Rede’. Sorry, my fault. With my nose stuffed up, I didn’t say it clearly. It provides moral advice for Wiccans to follow. It goes: ‘an it harm none, do what ye will’ or do what you will, so long as it harms no one. The ‘harm none’ is open to interpretation. Some think it means to harm no one ever. Others think it means to harm no one unless it is to stop someone from harming an innocent. That is the view I take. Even then, I will still give them a chance to redeem themselves.

What about this poem you thought I meant. How does it tie in?” Cassie queried.

“I had an English Professor assign it as reading material. It doesn’t really have a title other than being a translation of Psalms I, but I always thought of it as ‘Wicked Reed’ from the first line:

Who never gave to wicked reed
A yielding and attentive ear;
Who never sinners’ paths did tread,
Nor sat him down in scorner’s chair;
But maketh it his whole delight
On law of God to meditate;
And therein spendeth day and night:
That man is in a happy state.
He shall be like the fruitful tree,
Planted along a running spring,
Which, in due season, constantly
A goodly yield of fruit doth bring:
Whose leaves continue always green,
And are no prey to winter’s power:
So shall that man not once be seen
Surprised with an evil hour.
With wicked men it is not so,
Their lot is of another kind:
All as the chaff, which to and fro
Is toss’d at mercy of the wind.
And when he shall in judgment plead,
A casting sentence bide he must:
So shall he not lift up his head
In the assembly of the just.
For why? the Lord hath special eye
To be the godly’s stay at call:
And hath given over, righteously,
The wicked man to take his fall.

I thought it was beautiful, so I learned and remembered it. ‘A casting sentence bide he must’, had I realized how much it foretold what would happen to me, I would have taken it more to heart.”

“You’re right. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with me, friend.” Cassie said with a smile causing Jasmine to relax fully and smile back.

“Do you consider all that you save your friends?”

“It’s up to them to decide. Although, out of all the ones I have let remember my face, you’re the first to actually search me out and find me.”

“Why?”

“You sounded like, except for Samantha, you had no real friends left. With Samantha about to become your lover, you were going to need someone else to be able to talk to. Every now and then you need a friend or a well meaning enemy to confide in.” Cassie answered with a small smile.

“Why did you call my Dad?”

“If you were going to still be a bitch, then you were going to tell him everything you had done and were going to do to Samantha. If you were going to reject what your Mother had instilled in you, then you needed to reconnect with him as soon as possible.”

“Did you know what Samantha’s answer would be?”

“Yes, I asked her before I went and got you. You had to find that out on you’re own though. Did you really think I would put you thru all that and then leave it to chance after you changed?”

“No. Just one more question. When the detectives found out who you were, they did a background check that I didn’t ask for but now I’m curious. How did you get fired in less than three hours from one of your jobs?”

“I don’t know. All I did was tell a customer to shove the manual up her ass to get it closer to her brains since the information wasn’t getting there thru her eyes.” Cassie said with a straight face which caused Jasmine to almost fall out of the booth laughing.

“Are you sure don’t want any money?” Jasmine asked when she got her breath back.

“I’m sure. My girlfriend makes enough for both of us. Besides I should be getting a paycheck from my new job this week.”

“What do you do?”

“Like I told you and Samantha yesterday, I’m a yoga instructor. I’ve been doing yoga since I was eighteen. If you think I have a temper now, you should have seen me before. Started teaching a couple of weeks after we met. My Cousin suggested it.”

“Could you really get me more flexible?”

“I got my girlfriend into the position on page fifty three.” Cassie said with a twinkle in her eye.

“How do you want to handle it?” Jasmine asked as she signed a generous tip on the receipt, something the old Jasmine would never have done, and then got ready to leave.

“Is there anywhere you can meet her in private? Use the excuse that you’re admitting defeat but are trying to get her to minimize the damage she’ll do to his heart.”

“No, she wants to make sure from now on that there are always other people around when we meet face to face.” Jasmine confirmed slightly irritated.

“I have an idea. From what you’ve told me she sounds like a even more twisted version of your past self, no offense.”

“None taken.”

“So then, she probably also likes the perks that your family has.”

“Go on.”

“So she probably won’t turn down an invitation from you to your Mom’s Country Club. Can you have more than one guest?”

“No need. Steve got her a trial membership when they got engaged. I can take you as my guest.”

“Good, find a day that works and let me know. We’ll get there before her and split up so she’ll think you’re alone. Get her in the steam bath or a massage room and I’ll take over.”

“Why the steam bath?”

“Usually there’s not a huge crowd in them and the steam will cover when I entrance her if anyone else is in there.” Cassie told her. Both were now standing.

“Cassie, thank you for everything.” Jasmine said as she hugged her.

“Hey! I told you I’m a walking germ pile.”

“Friends don’t mind other friend’s germs. Besides, if I do get sick, Sammie’s just got this cute little naughty nurse outfit for Halloween. She can wear it while she get’s me healthy.” Jasmine said with a grin.

“What’s your costume?” Cassie asked.

“I was thinking Catholic school girl. Now I’m leaning towards a sexy witch. What’s yours?”

“I normally don’t do Halloween anymore. Bad memories. If I do it this year, I have this Supergirl costume my Cousin made me get and wear when I lost a bet. I had to go with him to Metropolis in June for a festival they have each year. He also made me enter the costume contest in the Supergirl category.”

“How did you do?”

“Third place. Would have won if I had worn a wig or changed my hair back to full blonde. The strange thing is I actually had fun down there. But if you tell him that, you’re going back into that lingerie store for a week.” Cassie warned with a grin before handing Jasmine her cell number as they walked out of the restaurant.

“Call me anytime you need to talk. Also, I think you should tell Samantha what’s going on.” Cassie said.

“Why and how? I can’t discuss what happened in that store to anyone but you and I don’t want her to know how bad I was.” Jasmine said a little frightened.

“I don’t mean about you or that incident. I mean about Jewel. If my hunch is right, you’re going to need more help. Tell Samantha that when you came to visit me about yoga lessons, you caught me doing magic. At first you didn’t believe it, but then you saw it as a way to help your Cousin and tracked me down to beg for my help. The less secrets you keep from her will guarantee a healthier and happier relationship.

The minute you said yes to help when I asked, our lives became linked. You’ve confirmed that you want them to stay that way, so I’ll continue to look out for you.” Cassie stated with a warm smile and headed off home.

Jasmine called Cassie a few days later to say they were a “go” in two days. She also told her that although Samantha didn’t believe her fully that Cassie was a witch, she was on board with helping her. Cassie had her cousin Barry drop her off near the Country Club to hook up with Jasmine.

“Try to keep calm. You know how snobs set you off.” Barry requested.

“If you’re referring to that incident when you took me downstate to see if I wanted to go to that college and I had to visit that snooty sorority while on the campus tour. Those Muffys and Buffys deserved it!”

“Cassie you turned half of the sisters into bisexual nymphos and the other half into exhibitionists. If I hadn’t convinced the Dean that someone spiked the punch at the party they were throwing and caused their erratic behavior, then you could have gotten them all expelled.”

“I know and thanks for protecting me. I thought I cast the spells to last two hours not twenty. Although it did generate two happy couples.” Cassie said.

“Which is why I didn’t tell Abigail, your magic teacher. I remember when she froze you, dressed you as a scarecrow and stuck you on her lawn for a weekend as a Halloween decoration for what you did to your math teacher.”

“Hey the frigid bitch had no business calling me or any student a dyke!” Cassie answered upset.

“Maybe so. You should have reported her, not cast a spell making her have an ‘O’ any time she gave a student an ‘A’ on a test and then had her create the easiest math test in the world. They found her in a heap in the teacher’s lounge. You almost pleasured her to death!”

“I was young and stupid.” Cassie said in a sullen tone.

“Cassie, you’re still young and you never were stupid.” Barry said with a gentle smile. “It was the drugs that made you get your powers before you were ready. I think you’ve handled yourself better than anyone else could have given the situation.”

Cassie was diagnosed as Bipolar when she was fifteen. Her Mother later put her in a clinical trial for an experimental drug. It caused her magical abilities to manifest themselves suddenly and uncontrollably two years before they were supposed to come in gradually. Abigail was able to help Cassie learn to control them but Cassie had to stay off the drugs that would keep her mood swings in check. Outside of Abigail, Barry was the only one who knew about this.

“I’ll try to behave.”

“Now we both know that’s not going to happen easily in there. Just remember that you’re doing this to help a friend and you’ll be okay. Sure you won’t need a ride home?”

“If I do, I’ll call you. And Barry, thanks for being you.” Cassie said as she hugged him and got out of the car.

Jasmine pulled up about ten minutes later and Cassie climbed in. “Nice car.”

“Thanks. My Daddy gave it back to me. I have no use for it in the city. Jewel is running about an hour behind schedule. Any problems waiting?”

“No, I cleared my appoints for today. Do I need to pay for anything while I’m inside?”

“No, I’ll make sure that you have unlimited credit.” Jasmine said with a smile.

“You don’t need to do that.”

“I want to. It’s one of the perks of being Mr. Bruce Kane’s daughter. Besides I know you won’t abuse it.”

“Just speed dial me and leave your phone on when you’re in the locker room if I’m not in there. That way I’ll hear where you’re headed.”

“Okay. Let me get you in and show where the locker room and sauna are.”

Jasmine pulled in and let the valet take her car. They moved inside to the lobby and were at the reception desk, when Jasmine saw a familiar face and groaned. Cassie looked over and saw the reason why. Everything about this young woman screamed condescension. The minute she opened her mouth, Cassie wanted to kick her perfect teeth in.

“Jasmine Darling, I heard you were back in your Father’s good graces and about your new life style choice. But did you need to bring your tart of the week with you? I thought you had more class than that.” The haughty woman said as she looked Cassie up and down.

“Lydia, so nice to see you.” Jasmine said with restraint.

“My employer, Miss Kane brought me here as a favor. I heard that they were looking to hire a new yoga instructor and pleaded with her to put a word in for me. As soon as I find the Director for an application form, I will leave.” Cassie said pleasantly, remembering what Barry had said about helping a friend.

“Well don’t have her gloom up the place.” Lydia said with a sniff and walked off.

“To think that I could have been a total bitch like her.” Jasmine said with a little shame.

“No you couldn’t. Anyone who deep down wanted to change could never be that.” Cassie informed Jasmine as they walked towards the locker room. It made Jasmine feel better.

“Do you always know how to put a positive spin on everything?”

“Only when the person I like needs it. This Lydia creep, what’s her story?”

“I don’t know. Her parents are the nicest people you would want to meet. I wish sometimes some one would knock her off her high horse.” Jasmine said.

“I can arrange that. No extra charge. This offer expires at midnight so act now.” Cassie said with a mischievous grin.

“As much as I and everyone else in this place would like you to, please wait until we’ve taken care of Jewel.”

“No promises. As long as she stays away from me, I won’t do anything to her.”

“That’s all I ask.” Jasmine said as they were now standing in front of the locker room. They went inside and Jasmine found a locker for Cassie to use.

“The sauna leads off to the right beyond the massage rooms and swimming pool.”

“Is there anything this place doesn’t have?” Cassie asked in awe.

“Yeah, fond memories of the way I acted the last three years. Look, if you don’t mind, there are some people who, if they still work here, I need to apologize to for my former behavior. I’ll meet back up with you later.”

“Go ahead and don’t worry. I think they’ll accept any apology you give them because they’ll know you’re sincere.” Cassie said and Jasmine left with a smile.

Cassie decided that she didn’t want to run the risk of running into any snobs like Lydia and decided to get a massage. One of the staff had come in and brought in more towels. Cassie took two and began to undress. Two other women came in and saw Cassie and stopped talking. They seemed uneasy because Cassie was facing them and they could see her ankh tattoo down there. But other than a raised eyebrow no one said anything to her. Cassie watched as they quickly changed and left. Taking her phone and guest badge with her, she headed for a massage. All the rooms were occupied except one. Cassie went in and the masseuse told her that she was starting her lunch break.

“Take your time. I’ll just wait here if you don’t mind and take a nap.”

“No problem.” she said but forgot to switch the sign to occupied when she left. Cassie looked around the room. It had the massage table, a table for oils, and smaller tables with burning incense and candles. It also had a small walk in closet.

About ten minutes later, Cassie heard the door open. Instead of the masseuse it was Lydia wrapped in a towel that came in the room.

“Well if it isn’t Jasmine’s trollop.” Lydia sneered.

“I have a name and it’s Cassandra!” Cassie seethed as she tried to stay calm.

“Hussy, I don’t care. I don’t what Jasmine sees in you but then again she never had good taste. I remember that other harlot she used to hang around with and you’re only in it for the same thing, her Father’s money.” Lydia snidely commented. She then started to laugh. Cassie had enough. She jumped up and entranced Lydia. Closing the door, she then began questioning her.

“Why are you a bitch Lydia?”

“Because I’m young, beautiful and rich.”

“That’s not an answer. Why are you mean?”

“Because it’s fun. Everyone is scared that I’ll have my Dad, who is president of the country club, kick them out and ruin their social standing so I can do what I want.”

“Do you have a job?”

“No. I’ve never worked a day in my life. Why would I need one? I’m rich.”

“Do your parents know you’re like this?”

“No. I’m always on my best behavior in front of them.”

“Would you like to change into a nicer person?”

“No. I’m happy the way I am.” Lydia droned.

“Eennh!! Wrong answer.” Cassie said. She was deciding what to do with Lydia when the masseuse came back. Cassie quickly entranced her as well and closed the door again. After a few minutes she decided how she was going to handle Lydia. Turning to the masseuse, Cassie asked, “What’s your first name?”

“Rachel.”

“Rachel, can you please go get a cleaning staff uniform and, if possible, suitable shoes that would fit Lydia here.”

“Yes.” Rachel answered and left.

Cassie cast the same arousal spell on Lydia that she had cast on Jasmine back in the lingerie store. She then removed her towel and sat her naked body on the edge of the massage table. Leaning back on her elbows, she ordered Lydia to kneel between her legs. Once they were both in position, Cassie awoke Lydia.

“Start licking and drink hearty you wanton maiden.” Cassie ordered using the same flowery language that Lydia had used to call her and Samantha whores.

“Like Hell I will!” Lydia snarled. Then she found the exotic erotic aroma between Cassie’s legs began to trigger a gnawing craving for the delicacy contained there in. She launched her tongue into Cassie’s nether lips like a starving person. Each lick brought a different richly exquisite taste and Lydia was determined to try each scrumptious flavor. Lydia’s increasingly meticulous attention to Cassie’s womanhood soon caused Cassie to pop like a shaken champagne bottle and Lydia relished drinking every last ounce of Cassie’s vintage.

Cassie quickly put Lydia back under as Rachel returned with the shoes and uniform.

“Rachel please put the clothes and shoes on the table. Then go stand in the closet until I come and get you.”

After Rachel was inside, Cassie closed the door and began to cast her compliance spell on Lydia to last two weeks. Cassie then awoke Lydia and ordered her to speak only in a whisper, not to leave the room or attack Cassie.

“What have you done to me?” she hissed as she realized she wanted to rip Cassie apart or flee but could do nothing.

“If you only had insulted me, I would have let it go this time. But when you called Samantha a whore, you crossed the line big time.”

“Who is Samantha?” Lydia demanded.

“Jasmine’s partner and lover. Since you won’t play nice, I’m going to make you pay the price.”

“If it’s money you want, name your price.”

“I don’t want money from you.”

“Fine, I’ll give you clothes, jewelery, my jaguar, a lifetime membership to here, women. Just name your currency and I’ll pay. Just don’t hurt me.” Lydia pleaded scared.

“Humility.”

“What?!”

“You’re going to pay me in humility. First put on the uniform and shoes from the table.”

“It’s not my color and how many people wore this before me?” Lydia complained.

“Don’t worry. You’ll only be wearing this for one day.” Cassie told her.

“Why do I even have to wear it at all?” Lydia demanded as she got dressed..

“Lydia, you are to report to the staff that you’re filling in for someone who is sick. You will say that you owed the person a favor and that you will work a full shift. You will not complain and you will do whatever assignment they give you cheerfully.

Starting tomorrow and every day for the next month, you will volunteer four hours at the charity of your choice. I don’t care if it’s reading to the blind, being a candy striper or working in a soup kitchen. Your choice but it must be a true charity. You will also do this cheerfully without complaints. Anytime you’re rude or insulting to anyone more than three times in a day, it will add another day to your penance.

You will not tell anyone the real reason why you are you doing this. You will not tell anyone about me or take any type of revenge against me, Jasmine or any of her friends or family. You can now speak in normal tones again. Any questions or comments?”

“I hate you! You bitch!” Lydia spat.

“That’s one. Two more times and it’s an extra day.” Cassie warned.

“I’m sorry!” Lydia quickly said with real remorse.

“You’re starting to learn. I’ll let that one slide.” Cassie said with a smile.

“Thank you.” Lydia said gratefully and was surprised that she meant it.

“Tell you what, I’ll cut it down from eight hours to two for the weekends.”

“I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t push it. Now go report for work.” Cassie ordered and watched as Lydia shuffled out of the room. She went to go get Rachel out of the closet when her phone went off. She turned it on to hear Jasmine talking to Jewel in the locker room.

“Don’t worry. Now that you see things my way, we can be the best of friends again.” Jewel said.

“Please promise that you won’t hurt him too badly.” Jasmine pleaded.

“What happened to the heartless gold digger that you used to be?” Jewel asked.

“True love has a way of changing you.” Jasmine said with sincerity.

“Whatever. I can’t believe you buy into that. I mean look at your own Mother. Do you think she ever loved your Father?”

“I try not to. Are you sure you don’t want a steam bath?” Jasmine said trying to get off that unpleasant topic and give Cassie information about where they were headed.

“Maybe next time. Right now all I want is a relaxing massage.”

Cassie knew she had to act quickly. “Sorry Rachel. Start stripping.” she said.

A few minutes later Jewel and Jasmine came around the corner toward the massage area, allowing other women to pass them in the hall. Only one of the three rooms was unoccupied. They opened the door to see Cassie standing there in Rachel’s uniform. Luckily Jewel was in front of Jasmine so she couldn’t see Jasmine’s shocked look.

“You go first Jewel.” Jasmine requested.

“Alright.” Jewel said and went to lie on the table.

““I’ll be with you after I’m finished with her Miss.” Cassie said with a smile as she closed the door.

A few minutes went by before Cassie opened the door and called Jasmine in. Jewel was standing there with the same ‘lights out’ look she remembered Samantha had while entranced.

“How did you get a uniform?” Jasmine asked.

“Remember when I said that I didn’t need money. Could you please give Rachel a big tip.”

“Whose Rachel?” Jasmine inquired.

As way of an answer, Cassie opened the closet door and Jasmine saw a woman standing in there in her bra and panties.

“Oh, no problem. Have you done anything to Jewel yet?”

“I was waiting for you before questioning her.” Cassie stated.

“Okay, I know by your codes that you won’t decide punishment or help until questioning her. But why wait for me?”

“This is personal to you. You get a say in deciding her fate.”

“Thank you.”

“Jewel what’s your real name?”

“Julie Richards.”

“Why and when did you change your name?”

“I changed it after I got out of prison to give myself a fresh start. I chose the last name Ward because I was a ward of the state before.”

“Prison?! I knew she was no good!” Jasmine exclaimed and then got embarrassed when Cassie shot her a look.

“Jewel why were you in prison?” Cassie asked gently.

“I was sent to Juvenile because I almost killed the Foster Father I was staying with for raping the other Foster girl that was in the house. I caught him in the act.” Jewel droned. Cassie looked shocked and Jasmine got even more embarrassed about her earlier comment.

“Wasn’t there an investigation?”

“The other girl fled and his Wife was out with her girlfriends. The never found the other girl and it was his word against mine about the rape. He was a cop, so they believed his story that he caught me and the other girl stealing and I attacked him while she ran away.”

“Why were you in Foster care?”

“My Dad left my Mom when I was two. When I was ten she overdosed and died. I have no other relatives they could find. I was then put into the system. I lived with four families in three years before the sent me to the family of that bastard.”

“Do you love Steve?”

“I don’t know what love is anymore.” Jewel droned.

“Why did you pick Steve then?”

“When I started hanging around Jasmine, I got to know her family. When she told me her plans about marrying for money and hoping to love the person, I decided to marry for money and dump them before they could hurt me. Her cousin Steve was perfect for this plan. From the times I met him, he seemed like he was interested in me, so I began to lead him on.”

“Do you think you could love him?”

“I don’t know. I think so. I just don’t want to get hurt.” Jewel answered.

“What proof do you have that Jasmine cheated?” Cassie asked

“The guy that sold her the passwords made a backup of the school’s grade server the day before Jasmine changed her grades. It shows her true grades of one C, two Ds and one F. I have the tape.”

“Where is it?”

“It’s in the hands of some one I trust.”

“Would you really use it?”

“Only to keep myself out of prison.” Jewel droned and Jasmine sighed in relief.

“How often do you talk to this person?”

“If I don’t check in with her every two days she will come looking for me She has orders to go to Jasmine’s Father with it if I can’t be found.”

“When was the last time you checked in?”

“Two days ago, I am supposed to check in this afternoon.”

Cassie looked at Jasmine. “What do you want to do with her?”

“If you asked me twenty minutes ago, I would have told you to send her to the ninth level of Hell. Now I feel so sorry for her. I truly understand now why you give everyone a chance. I already know your answer and you know mine, but how do we help her?”

“The easiest way would have been to entrance your Cousin and have her hear from his own lips that he loves her and would never hurt her. But she still wouldn’t believe it. Not the way life has twisted her.”

“So why not cast a love spell on her?”

“No! " Cassie yelled and it frightened Jasmine. Then she softened. “I don’t ever use them. Love has to be mutual otherwise I would be creating a permanent slave which would violate the ‘harm none’. Would you have wanted me to cast one on you to have been Samantha’s pet for the rest of your life?”

“No.”

“There is always another solution if you think it thru. It’s almost like she has to unlearn her life and start over. That’s it! I know how we can try this but it’s going to take awhile. How long before the wedding?”

“Not until next year. Valentines Day”

“Good. It shouldn’t take that long. The spells I need to weave will have to wait until tomorrow so I can build back up my reserves. And then it’s going to be a few weeks before I know if what I plan worked. The wild card is going to be the person she trusts. Are you willing?”

“Yes. But why are your reserves low? I thought you were using magic carefully now.” asked Jasmine puzzled.

“Well, remember when you asked me not to do anything to Lydia.” Cassie said embarrassed.

“Cassie! What could she do or say that caused you to do that after I asked you not to?” Jasmine demanded not even afraid of what Cassie could do to her.

“She called Samantha a whore.”

“Oh. Forget I said anything.” Jasmine said as way of an apology.

“Ready to hear my plan?”

To be continued.