The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 16

“Should I buy you a toothbrush for here or is that being presumptuous?” Roger asked as he walked back into his bedroom from the bathroom.

“Yes and no.” Lydia answered with a grin from the bed. This was the second time in three nights that she had slept at Roger’s place. She sat up, naked, on the edge of the bed and stretched. Roger enjoyed the sight of Lydia’s breasts as she first raised one arm and then the other over her head.

“Am I taking you home tonight or are you coming back here?” Roger finally asked.

“Probably home. Unless the toothbrush offer includes closet and drawer space. Then I can have one of my Mom’s servants drop clothes off for me at the office.” Lydia said. She noticed him tense when she said “servants” and sensed something wrong. “What’s bothering you?”

“Are we moving too fast?” Roger answered.

“If you feel we are, we can slow down. But when something feels this right, why wait?” Lydia assured him.

“I don’t feel comfortable with the idea of servants.”

“For you personally or in general?”

“For me. I lov—” Roger started and stopped, nervous.

“If you’re afraid of my response, then I’ll be the first to say it in this relationship. I love you.” Lydia affirmed. It made Roger relax.

“I love you too. But what happens in the future?”

“We keep having great sex, get married and have lots of children.”

“Great. But where do we live? Are you going to keep working with me or are you going to stay at home with the kids? Are we going to raise the kids ourselves or have a Nanny and a whole army of servants?”

“We, and I mean we, will discuss this when the times comes. Until then, we’ll take it one day at a time.” Lydia confirmed.

“Sorry. I’m kind of anal when it comes to planning things. I guess that’s what makes me a good office manager.” Roger apologized.

“As long as that’s the only anal thing in our relationship, I can live with it.” Lydia said with a grin. She climbed out of bed, walked over to Roger and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him deeply. He picked her up and took her back to the bed.

After removing his clothes, Roger began to do the little things that he had learned firsthand would drive Lydia into a carnal frenzy. When Lydia was primed, Roger began his final thrusts and Lydia erupted with her latest multiple orgasms as he released in her. She passed out content.

“Great! Now I have to call the office to let them know that I will be late.” Roger half joked as he let Lydia recover.

“Wake up Beautiful. Time for breakfast.” Greeted Jewel’s ears. Steve was standing in the doorway with a tray and grinning.

“Thank you.” Jewel answered with a smile as she sat up. “How long are you going to keep sleeping on the couch?”

“Until we get your furniture moved in next week. Then I’ll sleep in the spare bedroom on your old bed.” Steve confirmed as he extended the tray’s legs and put it in front of her.

“There’s plenty of room in this bed and I don’t bite.” Jewel said playfully. Then she furled her brow. “I didn’t bite, did I?”

“No, Ma Belle Bijou, you did not bite. But you did ask, after I proposed, that we wait until the Honeymoon before sleeping together again.”

“Why did I want that?” Jewel inquired.

“You said that if we waited the five months, it would feel like the first time again for you.” Steve informed her.

“That was stupid! I want to be with you that way now. What if I never get my full memory back?”

“And what if you do and you hate me because I couldn’t keep that simple promise to you? I’m in this relationship for the long run, not a quick sprint. That’s why I asked you to be my Wife. We’ll just follow the lead of Frank and your Sister Marie and treat this like a new romance. When, and I do mean when, you get your full memory back, you’ll thank me.”

“And what if I don’t get my memory back?” Jewel asked with concern.

“Then it will be your first time and all the more special.” Steve answered with a grin. Jewel also smiled.

“Frank and my Sister, they do make a cute couple.” Jewel said.

“Yes they do and they are perfect for each other. I’m glad Jasmine found her for you. After all of Jasmine’s other ‘friends’ pulled away, you and Samantha were the only ones to stand by her. I guess this is your reward for doing so.”

Jasmine had told Steve and Jewel that she had stood by Jasmine. In reality, Jewel had turned the other “friends” against Jasmine. Not that the others needed much help. As long as Jasmine was buying, they were her besties. When the money dried up, they fled like rats leaving a sinking ship.

“Now eat up.” Steve chided to get her going. “I have to go back to work today. My Dad may own the company but I still have to report in on time.”

After finishing breakfast together, Jewel walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye. When she was alone, Jewel walked around the place figuring out where to put her furniture and things. She smiled and thought that the only thing really missing in a few years would be two or three kids. She could not wait to start a family with the man that she thought she was falling in love with all over again. However, the truth was that she was falling in love with him for the first time.

“Whats going on?” Liam asked as he, Tommy and Rachel approached the school’s doors from the parking lot. There were two lines leading up to the school. One line was all boys and the other was all girls.

“They found something yesterday that they think is a student’s hit list.” Another student said. “So until they can figure what’s up, they set up metal detectors for us to pass thru and they’re inspecting all bags.”

Rachel moved to the girl’s line while Liam and Tommy moved into the boy’s. The line was moving slowly but steady. When they got near the front, the person running the scanner was repeating the same thing he had been saying all morning.

“Please place all backpacks and purses on the counters. Remove all chains, belts, watches, jewelry and the contents of your pockets. Place them into the plastic tubs and step thru the detector.”

Liam put his backpack on the counter and emptied his pockets. He next removed his ring, watch and belt. At the same time he removed his ring, the girl who had reacted to him yesterday in the lunchroom was picking up her purse after inspection. Again, she acted like a dog picking up a scent and looked in his direction. She was closer this time and locked in on him. She started to move towards him but another girl grabbed her.

“C’mon Francesca.” The other girl said as she led her away. Francesca moved away reluctantly but noted Liam’s face as he picked up his belongings and went in the other direction with Tommy and Rachel.

“You’re in early today. How many times this morning?” Lilith Ann asked Lydia. They were in the break room alone getting coffee. Lilith Ann noticed the glow Lydia still had and the fact that she was wearing the same dress she had on yesterday.

“Actually both last night and this morning. Three and three.” Lydia confirmed with a grin. Lilith Ann got jealous.

“Is that what Cassandra meant about enjoying the orgasm command?”

“Sorry, I want to, but you’re not one of the persons I can directly discuss my penance with.” Lydia informed Lilith Ann.

“Who can you discuss it with?” Lilith Ann asked, trying to glean information that she might be able to use against Cassandra.

“Cassie and her family, except her Brother.”

“But she doesn’t have a Brother, just a Cousin.” Lilith Ann said.

“According to Cassie, she tried to cast a loyalty spell and somehow got two Sisters and now a Brother.” Lydia confirmed. “The Sisters are Marie, whom I first met last week and Jasmine, whom I’ve known for years. The Brother is Liam. I met him the same night you did.”

“She cast loyalty spells on witches and got them as family?”

“I don’t know about Marie and Liam, but Jasmine wasn’t a witch before the spell. She had also done a penance for Cassie before all this. Cassie was going to explain it to me further, but I cut her off.”

“She actually created witches and Siblings?!” Lilith Ann spouted.

“I guess so. Is that hard to do?” Lydia queried.

“It’s almost impossible.” Lilith Ann confirmed.

“So then you couldn’t?”

“Turn you into a witch? No. I’m nowhere near as powerful as she is.” Lilith Ann marveled at the strength someone so young could wield.

“That’s a shame. I wasn’t asking for myself, but thought maybe you could create a Sibling to be with you for the centuries instead of being lonely.”

“My life expectancy is three times longer than the average witch. Even if I could create a witch Sibling, I would still outlive the person by over half a millennium.” Lilith Ann stated matter of factly, but Lydia could detect sorrow.

“Would you like a different assignment?” Lydia offered to cheer her up.

“Doing what?” Lilith Ann asked as a formality. She had to do what Lydia asked anyway.

“The planner for the Halloween charity event my Mother is setting up canceled. My Mother called me earlier and asked if I would do it. I need an assistant.”

“Yes.” Lilith Ann said out loud. Then she thought, “Anything to get away from envelope detail.”

“Thank you. It’s going to be at the Country Club that my Dad’s president of. We need to coordinate the menu, entertainment, decorations and guest list. The first thing I need for you to do is mail out the RSVP cards.” Lydia said. When she heard Lilith Ann groan, Lydia sympathized with a “Sorry.”

“I need your help.” Broke into the conversation Liam and Rachel were having during lunch. They looked up and saw a girl staring intently at Liam. She was beautiful with long, black hair.

“Tutoring?” Liam asked.

The girl looked like she was trying to figure out the correct words but gave up. “Sì. Soon.” She finally agreed. She had an accent that Liam couldn’t put his finger on.

“I can help you tomorrow. I’m busy right after school and tonight.”

“With what? We don’t have a study date.” Rachel demanded. She was not normally a jealous person. However, the betrayal of trust from Alex, her ex boyfriend, was still too recent for her.

“I told you yesterday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next month I’m visiting my Sister to catch up. It’s the only free nights she has.”

“And he can’t help you tomorrow. He’s going out with me.” Rachel said possessively to the girl as she grabbed Liam’s arm. “You’ll just have to wait until next week.”

“No, soon!” The girl pleaded.

“Look, I’m sorry, what’s your name?” Liam asked calmly.

“Francesca Casella.”

“Francesca, we’ll work something out. Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” Liam said with a smile.

“Grazie.” Francesca said as she moved back to her normal lunch table. Rachel glared daggers into her back the whole way.

“What were you doing?” The girl seated next to Francesca asked.

“Amy. I need your help. I need to follow someone today.” Francesca requested as she looked back at Liam.

“Thank you,” Jasmine said to the detective. He had called earlier to let her know that his report was ready. She picked it up on her way to get her Sister Cassie from work.

“A lot of the information is sealed due to it involving a then minor. I got you what I could without creating waves like you asked. There is another matter. I really shouldn’t be telling you this, but your Father has been good to me.”

“What?” Jasmine asked with concern.

“A divorce attorney hired a friend of mine to dig up dirt on your family. Not just you and your Dad but also your Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and ancestors.”

“Don’t worry.” Jasmine said. “They knew it would get back to us. It’s my Mother’s scare tactic to get my Father to cave.”

“I figured as much. But if he needs help, you know where I’m at. Good bye and good luck.”

Jasmine drove over to the yoga studio to meet up with Cassie. Cassie was still teaching a class when she arrived. So, while Jasmine waited, she read the file. Cassie came over after finishing class just as Jasmine finished reading.

“What’s that Sis?” Cassie asked.

“Julie Richards’ life story. The lows and lower points. I’ll tell you all about it in the car. Why are you coming to the magic lesson by the way? You know this stuff already.”

“Abigail asked if I would attend some of them in the beginning. Plus I promised Marie I would remove the last of the scarring from her back. I also get to spend time with my family.” Cassie answered with a smile.

“You know you can come to the mansion anytime Sis.” Jasmine offered.

“Not for awhile.” Cassie said. “Not until I know that I won’t accidentally call Dad ‘Dad’ before Abigail says that it’s okay.”

“Well, that might be sooner than you think Sis.” Jasmine teased.

“What do you mean?”

“She met Dad on Sunday....” Jasmine dangled the information like a shiny lure in front of her Sister.

“And?” Cassie asked in suspense.

“And...” Jasmine stretched.

“Look, unless you want to wind up with no sexual gratification for a month, SPILL!” Cassie warned.

“She’s into him!”

“NO! Really?!” Cassie exclaimed shocked.

“Yes really. They both are trying to deny it, but the attraction is there. It was cute trying to see them avoiding it during dinner with me and Samantha.”

“Give me a few minutes to change and pack up. Then I want full details!” Cassie grinned.

After spilling all the details out about the dinner “date” Abigail had with Bruce Kane, Jasmine started telling Cassie about Jewel’s life.

“As you remember, she went to prison for attacking her foster father. She had caught him raping her foster sister. Since he was a cop, they believed his story over the truth. The only ‘good’ thing is the bastard who sent her to prison is in prison himself.”

“How?”

“Two years ago, he got drunk and beat up the bartender who cut him off. He put her in the hospital. Then he threatened the bar’s owner. He wanted the surveillance tape that showed him beating up the bartender. He said that otherwise he and his friends on the force would destroy the business. Stupid idiot didn’t realize that someone got the threat on their cell phone. Plus, the bartender is the Niece of someone in the state’s Attorney General’s office. They found other incidents of him abusing his badge and gave him five to eight years in prison. They threw him into the general population and he’s already been treated in the hospital ward twice.”

“It could not happen to a nicer man. What about Julie’s Dad? Is he dead?”

“They don’t know, because Julie Richards is not Julie’s real name either.”

“What?!”

“Her Mother, Janet Richards, was using a stolen identity. They don’t know if she was fleeing an abusive family life or maybe kidnapped Julie after losing her in a custody battle. There’s no proof she was even really Julie’s Mom.”

“Wow!” Cassie said softly.

“All indications were she did love Julie. The autopsy showed she had been a junkie once. The track marks were old, so she had been clean for years. Julie was the one who found her body. She came home from school and found her in the bathroom.”

“That’s brutal. What caused her to relapse and overdose?”

“They don’t know. Her first Foster family, the Martins, was kind and gentle older couple. They had started the process for adoption, when Mr. Martin was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. The State thought it would be best for Julie to move her instead of having to see him die before her eyes in a few months. The other two families, before that bastard cop, had reports of abuse and neglect levied against them and that’s why Jewel was moved so many times.”

“Are you going to try to dig deeper to find out who she really is?” Cassie asked.

“We can’t just yet. My Mother is trying to dig dirt up on my whole family, including Steve and my ancestors. So if word gets out that I’m looking into someone’s past, her detective might turn his attention to Jewel and sink the wedding.”

“What did Dad ever see in a bitch like her?” Cassie stated and then got embarrassed.

“Don’t worry. I feel the same way now. She may have given birth to me, but she stopped being a Parent a long time ago, if ever.” Jasmine answered.

“I need to tell you something Miss Boyd. I did something bad, magically.” Marie informed Abigail as she walked into Marie’s apartment. Liam was not there yet, but it was still before six thirty.

“Oh?” Abigail asked with a raised eyebrow. She was beginning to set up a dry erase marker board up.

“Yes Miss Boyd.” Marie stated with her head hung down in shame. She then told her what happened at the restaurant with April’s clothes.

“I’m a little disappointed in you Marie, but I also see that you feel badly about it. Since no real damage was done, I’ll let it slide this time.” Abigail informed Marie with a smile. She was glad Marie trusted and respected her enough to not withhold anything. Then she added. “Try to not let it happen again.”

“Yes Miss Boyd. Thank you Miss Boyd.” Marie said gratefully. “Now that I am finished using the scar-removal potion, I can wear my necklace all of the time.”

They both heard a knock at the door. Marie found Liam standing there.

“Hey Sis. Good evening Miss Boyd.” Liam said as he entered. Across the street, two girls sat in a car watching him enter.

“Francesca, why are you stalking him?” Amy asked.

“Stalking? What means ‘stalking’?” Francesca asked, confused.

“Following him in a bad way. And who is he? I have seen him walking around school.”

“I do not know him. He has a power and I need his help.”

“Power? What do you mean by power?” Amy asked, intrigued.

“I know no other word to describe it.” Francesca said as she exited the car and headed towards the house. Amy quickly followed.

“We can get arrested for trespassing. Is it worth it?” Amy asked in low tones.

“Sì.” Francesca answered.

As they got closer, Francesca recognized three sources of “power”. One was familiar and the other two were stronger. She no longer even heard or felt Amy trying to stop her. Closer they crept to the door Liam had entered. She leaned against the door to try to hear what was going on inside but heard no sounds coming from within. So intent was Francesca on the three “power” sources in the room that she didn’t recognize the huge “power” source approaching behind her until it was too late. She turned just as her and Amy’s minds went blank.

“Any idea who they are?” Cassie asked as she led Amy and Francesca into Marie’s place. “We found them snooping outside.” Jasmine brought up the rear, carrying her and Liam’s spell books and accessories.

“One girl’s name is Francesca Casella.” Liam answered. “The other I have no idea. Francesca came up to me at school today saying that she needed my help urgently.”

“They were leaning against the door trying to listen in when I spotted them.” Cassie answered. She led the overly docile pair to the couch and ordered them to sit down.

“Francesca why did you follow Squirt?” Cassie asked gently.

“What is Squirt?”

“Sorry Liam.”

“What is Liam?” Francesca droned.

“The boy in the room.”

“He has power. As do others in this room.”

“What do you mean?” Cassie asked confused.

“Yesterday, I noticed a power that disappeared almost as soon as it appeared. Today, I noticed it again coming from him.” Francesca pointed at Liam before continuing. “Later when I approached him, he did not have it. I followed him here with my amica Amy. I cannot drive a car. I have questions.”

“Liam, think carefully.” Abigail questioned him. “Did you take your ring off anytime yesterday or today?”

“I took it off briefly yesterday at lunch when I turned it around to show my girlfriend how I felt about her. Today, they had metal detectors set up at school. I had to remove it then. I also took it off a little while ago when you told me and Marie to remove it and her necklace.”

“Cassie, ask her to point out the ‘power’ sources in this room.” Abigail requested.

Cassie did as asked. Francesca pointed to everyone in the room except Amy and Jasmine.

“What’s going on Miss Boyd?” Jasmine asked.

“Liam, do you remember when I explained how a witch normally develops.”

“Yes Miss Boyd.” Liam answered. He was going to explain when it dawned on him what Abigail was getting at. “You don’t mean?”

“Can someone clue me in?” Marie asked.

“Francesca is a witch or is starting to become one Sis.” Liam answered. “New witches will recognize someone who has their powers developed and seek them out for answers. Although I can’t control them properly, my powers are there.”

“So why doesn’t she recognize me?” Jasmine asked confused.

“You are still wearing your necklace Sis.” Cassie answered. “If it wasn’t for the metal detectors causing Squirt to take his ring off for a long period, she wouldn’t have recognized him before.”

“Are you certain?” Jasmine inquired.

“I wish I had my testing bowl with me to see her level. But for further proof, Cassie speak part of a spell and ask her to repeat.” Abigail instructed.

Cassie spoke the first four words of a spell. Francesca repeated them, but not in English. It confused everyone in the room except Jasmine.

“She answered you correctly Sis.” Jasmine said. “It’s just that she answered you in Italian. I lived in Italy for five months after college graduation. I can’t speak it well but I understand some of it being spoken. You explained to me and Marie at Fitzgerald’s that a witch hears magic spoken in her native language. Miss Boyd, do all normally developed witches always recognize others?”

“No, the ability diminishes after they recognize their first witch. That’s why the urge to find and speak with that person is so overpowering. If she can’t speak magic yet, she’s in the early stages of development.” Abigail confirmed. “I’ve seen enough. Wake her up Cassie. And be prepared for anything.”

“Francesca, I am going to wake you up. You will remain calm and feel as if you are with friends. You will not be alarmed about your friend Amy. Do you understand?”

“Sì.” Francesca answered and Cassie released her.

“I have questions.” Francesca stated when she came to. She directed the statement to Liam.

“Can you answer a few for me first?” Liam requested.

“Sì.”

“Where are you from?”

“Milano.”

“How long have you been here in America?”

“Since August. I am an exchange student. Now answer for me, what is this power I feel in you? Most of you...” Jasmine took her necklace off and Francesca’s eyes grew wide. “All of you?”

“You have it too or will when you develop your abilities.”

“What abilities?”

“You are now what is called a witch.” Liam informed her.

“Witch?” Francesca asked confused. She knew what the word meant but was sure that couldn’t be what he meant.

“Sì strega.” Jasmine answered and Francesca panicked. Now she had no doubt in her mind. She became agitated and started spouting off rapidly in Italian. Cassie was going to entrance her again, but Jasmine waved her Sister off. Francesca started sobbing a few moments later.

“As near as I can tell, she’s afraid that she’s now a Daughter of Satan and damned.” Jasmine informed the others. “She thinks that she’ll never have her family’s or God’s love again.”

“If you were, then the crucifix you wear would be burning you.” Liam informed her gently. The necklace had popped out of her blouse when she had grown agitated.

Francesca grabbed it with her hand. She was shocked to not feel her flesh melting. She smiled. God had not forsaken her. She started to cry again, but this time with tears of joy.

“Not all witches are evil or damned.” Abigail informed her with her disarming smile. It made Francesca relax even more.

“Will you help me?” Francesca asked, looking around the room.

When no one answered right away, Cassie pulled out her phone and put it on speaker. “I can’t believe I’m going to do this.”

“What Sis?” Marie asked. Before Cassie could answer, they heard the phone connect.

“Hey Cassie.” Barry’s cheerful voice was heard.

“Barry, I have an offer for you. I’ll agree to be a bridesmaid in May and anything else you want for the wedding if you agree to give Abigail another year and she agrees to another student.”

“What?!” Everyone said. Jasmine knew how much that offer meant.

“Do you agree to this Abigail?” Barry asked. He had heard her voice.

“I will if you will.” Abigail agreed. She would have preferred two years but wasn’t going to let this slip by.

“Is that your oath Cassie?”

“Yes.”

“Evidently this means a lot to you if you are willing to do that. I give you my oath Abigail that I will be in your service for six more years instead of five.”

“And I give you my oath that I will teach Francesca Casella.” Abigail confirmed. She used the girl’s name so there would be no surprises with this oath.

“Thank you Barry.” Cassie said and took the phone off speaker to finish talking to him.

“What is happening?” Francesca asked.

“You just got a magic teacher.” Liam confirmed.

“Why did they do that for me?”

“I don’t know.” Liam answered with a new found respect for his Sister and the Cousin he still had not met.

“She’s your responsibility Squirt.” Cassie informed Liam.

“Yes Sis.” Liam answered, not even bothered by being called Squirt anymore.

“What time do you need to be home, Francesca?” Abigail inquired.

“My exchange family wants me home no later than ten and half past.”

“Do we all still have class tonight for the two hours before I have to leave Miss Boyd or do we send Francesca home now with Amy?” Liam asked.

“Is Amy part of your exchange Family?” Marie asked Francesca.

“Sì. Why is she so quiet?”

“She is under a spell. No harm will come to her. Please do not tell her or anyone about you being a witch until I say you can.” Abigail requested.

“I do not know if I can keep it to myself.” Francesca answered honestly.

“Give me your oath that you will tell no one else about you or anyone in this room being a witch until I, your teacher Miss Boyd, state that you can.”

Francesca gave her oath to Abigail and then requested, “May I stay? I have more questions.”

“Amy, do you have anything you still need to do tonight?” Cassie asked.

“I have a math test tomorrow that I need help studying for.”

After a short discussion, it was agreed that the start of magic lessons would be once again delayed. Francesca went out to Amy’s car to get Amy’s backpack. Cassie told Amy to believe that she was in the library and to ignore her surroundings. She would only notice Liam. She would not recognize him but would let him help her study for the test. Then Cassie woke Amy up. Liam approached her and offered to help her study.

Francesca and Abigail sat on the couch while Francesca grilled Abigail. Jasmine sat in the comfortable chair trying to help Francesca when she couldn’t think of the English word she wanted and said it in Italian. Cassie and Marie were in the bathroom so Cassie could remove the last of the scarring from Marie’s back.

“All gone Sis.” Cassie said with a smile as she and Marie emerged from the bathroom.

“Thank you Sis.”

“Cassie, can you come over here.” Abigail requested. “Before she leaves tonight, Francesca would like to talk to you.”

“Why did you offer to help me like that?” Francesca asked earnestly. “You do not owe me or even know me.”

“You needed help and your family is not here to give it to you. I know what it’s like to not know what is happening and to be scared. I almost made the wrong decision when my powers appeared. It was because of the love of my Cousin that I made the right one.”

“But how do I pay you for your generosity?”

“By being the best person you can be.” Cassie informed her with a smile.

“And this Cousin of yours?”

“The one that agreed to help you? He would want the same thing.”

“Grazie.” Francesca said with a smile and a hug.

“When you get a chance, research Benedicaria. It’s a new term about old magic traditions. Mainly practiced in Southern Italy, it’s about using your powers and still being a devout Catholic.” Abigail informed Francesca.

“Grazie.” Francesca repeated again.

Liam walked over and spoke in hushed tones, “It’s a little after nine. In case Amy needs gas or she needs to eat, they should be going. I am surprised that she thinks she needed help. She knows the material.”

“She gets scared when taking tests.” Francesca told the group. “I know that she also has something called SAT this Saturday that is causing her stress. She tried taking it before and scored badly. She is retaking it. She needs a good score to get into the university she wants.”

“Leave it to me.” Cassie grinned. She entranced Amy again and began instructing her to relax and be confident when taking tests. She also had her forget Marie’s address and think that they got lost trying to follow Liam and then headed to the library. Amy would wake up again when she was in the car and think they were heading home from the library. Jasmine gave Francesca a twenty for gas money.

After Francesca and Amy left, Liam began packing up.

“Here Liam. It’s a late birthday present.” Jasmine said as she handed him a spell book, pen and ink.

“Thanks Sis. I’ll see you all Thursday.” Liam said as he put on his ring and left. Abigail left shortly after, leaving just the three Sisters.

“You know instead of Squirt, maybe I should start calling him Archie.” Cassie said out loud to no one in particular.

“Why?” Marie asked confused.

“Because he’s a red haired teenager that’s gonna have girl trouble from a pair of beauties like in the Archie comic books. The girls even have the right hair colors, one blond and one black haired.”

“And how do you know what color hair Rachel has?” Marie inquired.

“He’s got a photo of her in his car’s visor.”

“Well, we better leave before I develop girl trouble with Samantha.” Jasmine said. “She doesn’t like it if I don’t learn anything new magically. Marie, I’ll see you tomorrow around nine in Union Station.”

“What’s up with you two?” Cassie asked.

“I’m driving Samantha in to work and then hooking up with Marie and Jewel for a girl’s day out. Want us to swing by after work and we will all go out to dinner?” Jasmine offered.

“Won’t Dad be upset that you’re spending so much money?” Cassie questioned with concern.

“His view is that every dollar I spend now is a dollar that my Mother can’t have.” Jasmine answered with a grin.

“We’ll talk about it in the car. Take care, Marie.” Cassie said as she hugged Marie goodbye and left with Jasmine.

“Sorry to keep you out so late.” Amy told Francesca.

“I do not mind. You did me a favor earlier and I know how you wanted to study for your test.”

“That guy who helped me at the library made it seem so easy. I actually feel good about taking the test.” Amy stated, exuding confidence. It made Francesca laugh inside.

“So are you going to chase him again?” Amy asked.

“No. He said he would help me later. I can wait.”

“It’s a shame he has a girlfriend. He looks cute.” Amy sighed.

“True, but his friend was cute too.” Francesca said as a plan began to hatch in her head. It would allow her to be close to Liam without making his girlfriend jealous.

Lilith Ann finished kissing the woman and began bobbing her head again on her Husband’s manhood. Lilith Ann had gone to a bar frequented by swingers and had gotten hooked up for the night. Originally, she was going to entrance them when they got to their place. However, Lilith Ann became intrigued when they described what they planned. So she decided to let them be themselves for the time being. They were currently playing a form of sexual roulette. Lilith Ann and the wife would take turns performing oral on the Husband for a few seconds each while he gently massaged a breast on each woman. The women would take a moment to kiss each other before returning to performing on the Husband. The winner was the woman whose mouth he released in. She would get, as her prize, the other woman to perform oral on her. The Wife never stood a chance. Lilith Ann’s talented tongue had already won the first round. Soon, she won the second round. As she lay down to get her second reward, Lilith Ann started thinking about what Lydia had said.

Cassandra had Siblings that she had created and they were witches. It had also happened recently and they counted Lydia as a friend. She would have Lydia introduce her to them. Lilith Ann was going to plan further but the wife’s tongue, although not as talented as Lilith Ann’s, still knew its way around a woman’s pleasure zones. Lilith Ann started glazing over and began to let the pleasure wash over her. After her orgasm, Lilith Ann started to entrance the couple and have a little extra fun when the Wife spoke up.

“Are you staying for breakfast? My Husband is a gourmet chef.”

“Thank you. I believe I shall.” Lilith Ann confirmed. None of her sex toys ever offered that, but they were always on magical autopilot around her.

The threesome merged into a tangle of limbs with the two women using the man’s chest as a pillow and his arms holding each of them in an inviting hug. For now, Lilith Ann was content. Of course, if the boast about the Husband’s culinary expertise was a lie, they would pay for it.

To Be Continued.