The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate My Master Chapter 31

I soaped up in the shower. One of the few times I was away from all the horrors Chris rained on me every day. As I lathered up my ass crack I felt my hole, so many dicks had been in it, all because Chris made me take them. I worried my asshole would change, be open forever. My finger ran around it in worry. What would Chris do to me? I had no power to resist. He’d even proven he could make me choose to suck him. Even getting railed by Zane, I was lost in remembering how Chris manipulated me into doing it to myself.

It’s Friday, I had permission to clean up after my gym time. Not even the gym was an escape, since Chris wanted me to keep a fit body. Everything was so I could be used more by Chris and whoever else he passed me to.

Getting out of the shower, I dried off and looked at myself in the mirror. I was good looking, that’s for sure. I used to get women in bed all the time. I didn’t have much time, Chris wanted me to report to him when I was done. The fucking mind control he had implanted in me kept me from delaying in obeying his orders. If I could just find a way to escape, to get away. But there was no way. No matter how hard I thought on it, I could never find a way to get out.

I had orders to stay naked, so I tossed my towel into the hamper and went to find Chris. I heard his voice in the living room, and fuck me, another voice as well. I was going to be on display again. With a deep breath, I got down and crawled into the room.

“There is my fuck slave.” Chris said, pointing me out.

“That’s the way slaves need to enter a room.” The man sitting on the couch was in all black, including a long black coat and black hat. Who was this guy? I crawled over between them and waited.

“Kiss his feet.” Chris ordered.

“Yes Master.” I obeyed. Like I had a choice. As I kissed his second foot, the man put the one I had kissed first on the top of my head, keeping me in place.

“He’s totally obedient, like I told you. He’ll do anything without complaint. Take pain. I love to make him take pain. You can belt him while he licks your balls.” Chris told his guest. I knew I was going to be loaned out again. Probably for the entire weekend.

“I’ll put it through some use. I don’t want to be bothered with what it feels, what it can take. I just want to use it and not have to worry. A fucking cumrag.” The man ground into the top of my head.

“You’re welcome to use him like you want. If he’s a shuddering wreck at the end of it, no problem.” Of course Chris wouldn’t be worried how hard I was used.

“Perfect.” He pulled something out of his pocket and reached down to me, taking his foot off my head. A collar with a leash already attached. This guy was not waiting to humiliate me. “Crawl, bitch.” He got up and headed for the front door, jerking the leash to get me going. He was not making it easy on me. Not that I expected it to be easy. I lifted up and crawled on my toes, which gave me more speed. This guy did not even look back at me. He took me out the front door and to the back of his car.

Popping the truck, he pulled me up and into it. He slammed the lid closed. I was left in darkness. It smelled in the trunk. Some bit of rottenness. I heard him get in, and the car start up. I moved around to use my arm to cushion my head. I got tossed around a bit, being in a trunk you can really feel all the vibrations and potholes. I took it as a time for solitude. No one else could see me here, so there was no one to be actively embarrassed by.

We finally got to wherever we were headed, and I heard the garage door close and the car door open and shut again. I was left in the trunk. I was spaced out when the lid opened. He was holding a short whip, bringing it down sharply as he barked “Out.”

I scrambled out and stood in front of him, he pulled the leash “Down” he growled, and I got on my knees. “You will refer to me as ‘Dark Master’.” The whip struck my back. “You will cringe and fawn on me. You will jump to any command I give you. Do you understand, bitch?”

“Yes, Dark Master.” Was this guy serious? This was so stupid. I was looking up at him with a half-scared expression on my face. He wanted it this way, so Chris’s fucking mind control was making me do it.

A grin flickered over his face before he got control of himself and scowled at me. He kicked and connected with my balls, causing me to bend over. A jerk on the leash got me going to follow him into the house. He walked so fast, I had to crawl with my toes again. We went to a room where he looked around a moment before putting the handle of the leash around his wrist. He squatted down next to a footlocker. Out of it, he pulled some shackles connected to a chain. They went on my wrists, a second set to my ankles.

“Now you look more like a slave.” He said “You should thank me.”

“Thank you, Dark Master.” I parroted.

With a wicked grin, he started to undo his belt. “You do it, get my cock out. Suck it good”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I raised my hands to obey, feeling the weight of the chain. I pulled his pants down and his hardening cock was free. I opened my mouth and took yet another dick into me. I applied the skills I was taught, and it got big. How many cocks had been in me?

My new “Dark Master” grabbed my head and started slamming his cock into me. A face fuck on top of everything else. He wanted to use me like I was disposable. So I got face fucked roughly so he could show he had power over me. His cockhead hitting the back of my throat, and down. I gagged, he was hung. Of course he was hung, why would I have to suck someone with a little pecker?

He ground his hips into me as he came down my throat. I didn’t even know this bastard’s name. When he was done, he shoved me away. I curled into myself since I had orders to cringe around him.

He looked at me with disdain, then picked up the leash again to walk off. More toe-topped crawling for me. He made it to the main room of the house, sitting in one of those expensive gamer chairs positioned in front of an expensive computer set up with a glowing tower, keyboard, and five monitors. He sat down and swiveled over to face me. “Bitch, go fetch me Doritos and Mountain Dew.”

“At once, Dark Master.” I crawled, I knew I’d have to crawl. I found the kitchen, noting that a variety of take-aways boxes were piled in the bin. I wanted to just take the bag and bottle, but all the shit Chris had put in my head forced me to pour a glass and find a bowl so I could present well. I was so fucked up. I crawled out on my knees.

My current Master had fired up the computer and was doing something. I brought him his snack and held them until he snapped his fingers, pointing to the desktop. I put them on and returned to cowering at his feet. I heard some sounds that indicated programs were starting up. A foot came my way, and I started licking the shoe covering it.

He kicked up, rattling my teeth. “Take it off and lick it faggot.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I followed orders, and slipped the shoe and sock off, starting to lick the top of the foot.

“Mitch, how’s it hanging bro?” A voice came from the speakers, finally giving me a name for this fucker I had to serve.

“I’m looking to go on a quick campaign before the guys show up. Look at the bitch I have.”

Mitch shifted as I kept licking. “Oh fuck look at that.” He must have put the camera so I would be on display for some random dude. Knowing I had to, I licked harder, so Mitch would look better for his buddy.

“Faster you fucking faggot.” The crop came down on my ass.

“Yes, Dark Master.” I whimpered. Both men laughed heartily at me.

“I still need to train this worthless bit of scum. He needs to learn how to serve a real man.”

“That’s for sure. Fags always need a lot of intense training.”

“It just took a load down its throat. Just as I deserve.”

“Where did you get this one?”

“Around. He’s just a worthless faggot. Aren’t you bitch?”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I replied, helpless to correct him. I could get laid much easier than him any day of the week. I returned to my task of rapidly licking his foot

Mitch kicked me, just showing how he could.

“That’s how you treat them.” The voice on the screen laughed.

“My place in the world.” Mitch was reveling in this. I heard a new sound, “Let’s do this.”

“Fuck yeah man.” Some game started. Mitch swiveled in his chair. I had to twist to keep licking his pale feet. He played his game while occasionally kicking and rubbing his feet on me. I heard Mitch and his friend make occasional comments about me and how pathetic I was.

The game ended, with Mitch making a comment that others would be over soon. Mitch just got up and left me discarded.

A few minutes later he comes back with something in his hands and barks at me. “On your back you piece of shit.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I rolled over on my back, defenseless at his command. Mitch squatted down and dropped what he was carrying. He grabbed my junk roughly and pulled. He attached something around the base of my cock and balls. Huffing, he sat back. Something new appeared in his hands and he pressed a button.

Electric current shot pain through my body. I writhed on the ground as Mitch laughed and rose, kicking my leg. “That’s what’s in for you if you don’t obey, if you are too slow. Or if I just fucking feel like it.” He hit the button again, and I shouted in pain. “It’s up pretty high. Not the top, so you know I can really make you squirm. I don’t want any mistakes. You make me look fucking good in front of my friends. Like you would rather slit your throat than disappoint me. You make my friends feel important. Because they are totally superior to you. You are a dog turd compared to them. You know it’s true. Treat them right like some bootlicking faggot.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” Mitch either knew, or he lucked into making me feel inferior to them. Such a fucking mess. I’d be seeing all of them as paragons.

“When you answer the door, be on your knees. Welcome them to the abode of the dark and terrible dungeon master, to be prepared to be challenged. Then offer to do whatever they would like to you.” He kicked me again. “And that you are my slave, and will be their slave while they are in your Master’s house.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I groaned out, as Mitch sent a new shock to my cock, mercifully not as intense as before.

Mitch kept zapping me for his own amusement until the doorbell rang. “Crawl.” He ordered. I crawled.

I reached up to open the door. Standing there was a thin man with a backpack. Grubby jeans, a t-shirt that he must have worn for a few days. Untamed hair. Definitely my better. It would be such an honor to serve him. Fuck, Mitch’s commands had worked into my head.

“Welcome to the abode of the dark and terrible dungeon master. Prepare yourself to be challenged. I am the Dark Master’s slave, and your slave while you are here.” I cringed internally at the words coming out of my mouth.

“Damn sight better than the last one.” He came in, going past me.

“He’s a piece of shit.” Mitch pressed the button and I let out a yelp. “This is Nightmoon, a dark elf. Fetch him a beer.”

“By your command, Dark Master.” I crawled as the newcomer flopped onto a seat. When I crawled back with the beer, the doorbell rang again for “Strongoak” the warrior. I had to do the humiliating welcome again. Three more arrived, each with some bizarre name that had to be whatever character they would be. They used their stupid character names even among themselves.

At first, they sat around chatting. Listening to their conversation was maddening. It was as if they were their characters to some degree, real life and the made up adventures they imagined mixed up. One of the guys got behind men, and reaching his hand between my legs started to stroke me.

Chris hadn’t let me cum for several days, so I was raring to go. Anyone would get hard with a hand on his dick, and the man touching me was so much better than I was. Mitch had said so, and it was true. His fucking command was still working in my head. I moaned showing how much I liked the attention of a better man.

I was pulled up, so they could all see my hard and leaking cock. I knelt there exposed to their gaze. My big cock was nothing compared to how great they were. It’s the fate of boys like me when faced with a group of real men, nothing I have stacks up.

“We can play with him as much as we want, we need to get to the secret cavern of Zorlack.” Mitch shifted, the great men not at the table made it to chairs around, all bringing things out of the bags they carried in.

“Slaveboy, let me see your ass.” One of the men said as everyone was arranging papers and items I couldn’t identify. Not that I had long to look, an order from a better man was to show my ass, so I did. His hand ran over my cheeks before a finger poked in, feeling around, probing. So much had gone into my ass.

Mitch started some speil, I couldn’t follow it, so many terms I had no idea about. It was better men talking over my head. The finger came out of my ass as I heard them all moving things around. I got on my knees.

More talking as the men seemed to get organized. I heard Mitch “As you travel forward, in the dark forest, you make a bend. As you pass it, you see a man standing by the side, wanking his little dick.” There was a pause, I looked through my brows to see Mitch grin before he ordered “Bitch, stand up and beat that little meat of yours.”

“Yes, My Dark Master.” I rose and started to wank my own cock.

Mitch still had the crop with him, he smacked my side with it. “A little dick, use just your thumb and forefinger.”

“Yes, My Dark Master.” I changed from the full hand grip I had been using to the two fingers.

Mitch swatted me again. “Little dick! You worthless faggot. Not a long pole.”

“I’m sorry Dark Master.” I did as ordered, feeling even stupider than before in front of these remarkable men. Naturally they laughed.

Mitch picked up his narrative “After you all have a hearty laugh, the man begs you to free him. He has to stand here and off his holes to any man who comes by, wanking if he’s not servicing anyone. Telling you the only way is to defeat the evil wizard in the tower at the end of the road. He offers to let you use both his holes as much as you like if you free him.” This brought more laughter.

“How do we know your holes are any good?” One of the men asked.

Mitch spoke for me. “He says you can try him out, saying you can take him as long and hard as you want.”

“Well, get over here and get on my knob!” The youngest shouts at me. I get down to crawl around the table to him. He’s opening his pants as I do, getting a shoulder shove from the guy next to him.

He had a big dick, of course he had a big dick. He was a superior man, so deserved a big dick. I began to reverently lick the head. They continued the game they were playing, that was them talking to each other somehow.

At some point I heard Mitch tell them to roll for something, and someone said they should use me. I was ordered off the great young man and to lay down. They all grouped around me and rolled on my abs. This did not work well, as even though I tried to stay perfectly still for these paragons, my six-pack did not do well as a table. Cursing and laughter ensued, and Mitch looked down at me. “You failed.” Holding up the buzzer and pressing it, I contorted in pain. The impressive set of men laughed at me while they picked up their weird dice.

“I need to use that ass.” One of the men said, snapping his fingers. I crawled over to him, and he put me over the back of the chair so I could grasp the seat and shoved into my ass. The first time he had to pull out to do whatever they do, he moved the chair so he could just twist a bit to reach the table. So here I was, being a fuckhole for him.

I saw Mitch’s hand move towards the buzzer, and of course he hit the button. Superior men can use me for any amusement they want. The guy fucking me slapped my ass and told me to stop squirming. No way I couldn’t squirm while my balls were being electrocuted. At least they were amused, I could tell by the laughter.

The shocks to my balls stopped, as my fucker got back into his groove. They kept playing, my inferior self wasn’t more than a passing distraction. They did keep a close eye on me to be sure I was performing up to scratch.

“Hurry up and finish fucking it, need to use it as a prop.” Mitch looked up with a slightly irritated face.

“Hold your horses, I’ll be done in a second.” The guy railing me shot back. He did finish up, cumming up my ass.

“Over here you turd.” Mitch snapped his fingers at me.

“As you command, Dark Master.” I crawled over to him. Everyone was watching me, I was being dragged into the game, and I knew it would be good for me.

“Squat here.” Mitch looked around at the table and continued, ignoring my words of obedience. “You come across a hermit, squatting on a stump. Zortan the Wizard, roll for interpretation.”

One of the guys rolled a die, looking at it and announcing “I made it.”

“The spell tells you this hermit is an oracle, and will answer your questions provided you deliver a swift kick to his nads.” I could tell Mitch was grinning as he told them. I felt my stomach flip. I was proud to be of use to my better’s game, no matter how much it hurt.

“I’ll go first.” One of the men stood and came before me. He cocked his leg, and I could not move to protect myself. His kick did not miss and I let out a scream as my nuts took the blow. “Where is the Bow of Longilus?”

Mitch was behind me, he put his hand on my chin and moved it up and down, like I was a puppet. “The Bow of Longilus is in a darkened crypt, deep under the shadowy castle of the Vorlent Wizard”

The next one came up. Another kick to my poor nuts. “How do I open the casket of winters?”

Mitch moved my mouth again and I have not idea what the words were supposed to mean.

The third man came up and did a real job with his kick to my balls. I wondered if they would burst. “How do I wield the mace of testor?”

I was a puppet again, Mick’s hand rough on my face. “Say the word ‘Argut’ when you first grasp it, it will imbue its power.”

He started to turn, then turned back and kicked me again. “Tell me how to defeat giants.”

Mitch moved my jaw again. “Nice try, but only one question per customer. Ha ha ha.”

“Then I can do this again.” And he kicked me in the balls. Because he could.

More questions, and I couldn’t understand the words. These men were too far above me, I was grateful Mitch was speaking for me. My balls ached and I was just a prop for them.

When it was over, I was dragged over to one of the men to blow him. They played their game, and I was passed around dicks until I was ordered up, and they each took turns punching me in the guts. I could not follow their advanced game. I was hit so hard I almost threw up.

Later, I was made to wiggle across the floor. I had to keep my arms to my sides, and move my shoulders to go forward. It was hard and pulled on my dick. I felt even stupider than simply being in their presence. So hard moving like this, ridiculous, my humiliation and effort was for them.

I made it across the room and never found the reason except it was an order. More sucking followed. This game went on for hours. When I was not playing out whatever role they needed, my mouth or ass was pleasuring one of the men.

Towards the end, I was tossed a pillow and ordered to hump it. Naturally I obeyed, but it was so degrading. I blushed, being made to do this. I could feel my face turning red as my balls swung back and forth.

Someone put their foot on my ass as I was humping. This humiliated me even more. I don’t know how it was worse for me, but it was. I was a piece in whatever game they were playing, some sort of common toy for them. Mitch would shock my balls every so often to make me howl.

As I was desperately humping the pillow, one of the guys asked Mitch. “What does this have to do with the campaign?”

I was crushed to hear the answer. “Nothing. Felt like humiliating it.” Mitch had every right as a superior man to make me do this, it still made me feel stupid. My performance must not have been up to their level of fucking, as they began to put their things up. “Scum, get to the door and kiss my guests feet as they leave.” Naturally, the order was accompanied by an electric shock.

“Yes, Dark Master.” I crawled to the door. The men gave some chatter on their way out, I bent down and kissed each shoe that left.

“Put all this up. Cabinet is there.” He waved and I saw what he meant.

“I will obey, Dark Master.” Looking at what was still on the table was confusing, paper, little models, a bizarre array of items. Looking at the shelves I did my best to match up where things needed to go, but I knew I had to be wrong. I couldn’t understand what was supposed to go where. I got back on my knees and crawled to Mitch when I was done. It was after 3 in the morning. Mitch was in his bedroom, having fallen on the bed, snoring. At least I wouldn’t be used more. I curled up on the floor and fell asleep.

The electro shocker was still on my cock and balls, so I was jolted awake with Mitch grunting and pointing to his dick. I dragged myself up to his crotch as he pulled his limp dick out. I wrapped my lips around expecting to start sucking when his piss started to flow. I managed to gulp it down. Strong and acidic, it turned my stomach. When the flow finally stopped, he grabbed my hair and moved my head up and down. I took the hint and started sucking. He just lay back, not even looking up.

He didn’t seem to be as interested in skill as a lot of the men I serviced, wanting speed more than anything else. So he got what he wanted, that was all that mattered. He shot into my throat, I swallowed it all. When the last bit made it in, he smacked me across the top of the head and grumbled “Breakfast, bitch.”

“As you wish, Dark Master.” I crawled out and found the kitchen. There was not a lot to make breakfast from. No eggs, but I found bacon and cereal. Then frozen waffles in the freezer. As I was assembling Mitch walked in and sat at the table. I put the plate in front of him.

“Good. Now get down and lick my balls like a good bitch.”

“It will be my honor to pleasure you.” I got under the table and started my task. Mitch dug in above me.

After a bit, his phone rang. He picked it up. “Yo.” Pause. “Yeah, he’s licking my balls now.” Pause. “Sure come on over.” Mitch put the phone down and shifted.

When he finished, Mitch got up leaving my tongue licking air. “Clean that up bitch.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I replied. I obeyed his order. It only took a minute, and finished, I turned to get on my knees as Mitch came back in. He was wearing a long black coat with a black wide-brimmed hat. He attached a collar and leash to me, pulling me to follow him. I crawled, thinking we were going out so he could humiliate me. He flopped down on the couch and snapped his fingers for me to lick his black tennis shoes. So I did.

Eventually, there was a knock at the door and Mitch shouted “Come in.”

The door opened. “Doin bruh?” Said whoever came in.

“Kay. Just stick it in.”

“Fuck, this is going to be wicked.”

“You bet your ass.”

“Not my ass.” They both laughed at this. It didn’t take long to find out why. Something wet and hard made it into my ass. It shoved in, deep and fast. I had to cry out, it hurt so much. That brought more laughter, evil sounding laughter. As I was still trying to adjust to the new intruder in my ass, it started to move. Not a fucking motion, some sort of revolving, twisting inside. It felt weird. Invasive and weird. My body was rebelling against this whatever it was.

“Lick faster.” Mitch half kicked my mouth.

“Yeadh Dath Mather.” I fumbled out while speeding my licking as I was compelled to. I was helpless in being used by them. I have no idea how long it went on before they pulled it out. My as was not left empty for long, as a cock entered. I got fucked. Completely an object, forced to lick Mitch’s shoe while his guest rammed my ass.

He came in me, falling back when he was done using me as his receptacle. Mitch used his foot to push my face towards the newcomer. “Clean his dick faggot.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I shifted around and found the deflating dick that had just been in me and took it into my mouth to clean it off. The man I was sucking was laying back and letting me do this. He was thin, also dressed in all black. A friend of Mitch’s so superior to me like Mitch is.

As I was cleaning him, he reached over and turned off the machine that had been in my ass. I saw it. An electronic dildo with a tip that rotated, not just around, but like a finger making circles.

“So Sam, we will have to get it dressed and get to the park. ” Mitch nudged me with a foot.

“That’s true.” Sam got up and fastened his pants back on. “I got what he’s wearing.” With that he tossed me a bag. “Here faggot, get into this.”

“Yes, Sir.” I started to pull things out of the bag, not entirely sure what I was seeing. With Sam directing, I put on a pair of faux-leather speedos, pixie boots, and a harness. Sam put elf-ears on me. I had to look so incredibly stupid.

“There is our elf-slave. All ready to go on an adventure.” Sam seemed proud of himself.

“Yes, Sir.” I was so honored these superior men were including me in whatever they were planning.

Mitch had stepped away and returned with a heavy sack he dropped next to me. “Carry that fuckwad.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I could see some sort of sticks coming out. And the damn sack was one of those army duffel bags. At least it had a strap so I could sling it over my shoulder. I followed them down to the car. Mitch popped the trunk and pushed me to get in as well once I had put the duffel in. We drove somewhere and I had no idea. It was a long drive.

The road got rough, and I was jostled. The stupid elf-ears fell off, and I didn’t even try to find them. I had to brace myself to keep from being too battered. The car finally stopped and they got out. The trunk opened, I blinked in the sunlight. “Get out slut, bring the bag.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I pulled myself out, stretching quickly to relieve my aches.

Sam scooped up the fake elf-ears and told me to get on my knees. I obeyed as he dug into his own bag, pulling out a tube of something. He applied some gel to the inside of the ears, then put them on me. Mitch watched, and when they were both on, Mitch attached the leash to my collar. I took the time to glance around. They had said we were going to a park, but we were in the woods somewhere. I was in the woods dressed like some faggot elf.

Mitch started walking and pulled my leash. I scrambled to my feet and pulled the duffel over my shoulder. The ground was hard on the pixie shoes I was in, hurting my feet. There were a number of cars around. All of them were beat up, we were headed towards one of those shelters that has a roof, pillars, and a concrete floor. I could hear voices. When we came into view, I heard someone say “Dammmn.”

Mitch jerked my chain. raising his hand so everyone could see I was under his control. I could see people leaning over to comment to each other. We got into the shelter and Mitch began to feel me up. I’m a well-built man, and he was feeling me up like a cheap stripper. “See, he’s perfectly tame. I captured a sex-elf and made him mine. I had to break him, but he’s obedient now.” Mitch moved his hands down and put one under my speedo, feeling up my junk, making me chub and fill it out more. “I can make him do anything I want.” He gripped tight. “Isn’t that right, elf-slut?”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I squealed out as my junk was in such pain. The men around us laughed.

Mitch let go of my balls and stepped aside “Go ahead, feel him up. Elf-slut hands behind your head.”

“Yes, Dark Master.” I obeyed, and saw some of the guys get up and approach me. Shirts over pants, belts over shirts. Some boots, weird hats. A lot of the edges were unfinished, frayed at the edges.

Hands ran over me, feeling anything they wanted. My sides, my ass, my biceps, my cock. Seeing I offered no resistance, a few more came up. Soon all sorts of hands were all over me. Patting, pinching. Mitch grinned at them, taking advantage of me. Finger probed my mouth and I just took it.

A dry finger got under and ran around my asshole. And then tried to push in, actually making it as I’d been fucked recently. Dry made it grip, was a bit painful, but not as painful as so much of what I had to take.

I felt so cheap, so exposed. These geeks were getting their jollies off my body, my passivity. I had hands running over every inch of my body.

One of the guys shouted out. “OK, the elf-sex-slave is fun, but we’re here to do a campaign. Let’s take our seats, and I’ll explain what it will be.”

Mitch said “And the winning team will get to fuck my elf sex-slave. The whole team.” That was met with a round of appreciation.

The hands left me and everyone found a seat at the benches. Mitch pulled the leash as he found a place, indicating I should sit at his feet. I did. The leader started talking, using a lot of words I didn’t know the meanings of. I got lost right off. Mitch pulled my head to his crotch. I started licking. I could see I was being watched, Mitch was sure to show off to the others.

After some talking, the men all got up, digging into the bags they had, pulling things out. As the general confusion resolved, Mitch pulled my leash towards some part of the woods. I followed like the slut-slave I was in this game. People seem to have broken into different groups, I had no idea what this was all about.

The people in my group would feel me up as we walked, I took it, seeing Mitch smirk. We went down a path in the woods until we got to a place with some items. As they gathered around, Mitch offered me up. “Anyone want a blow job from the sex slave while we get set up?”

They all looked shocked, one quickly looking up and going “Yeah, I want my dick taken care of.”

“Do it.” Mitch pulled on my leash toward the guy who wanted my services, before tossing the other end to him. I get down on my knees and start to work his cock out. It’s a different job as he’s wearing the unusual clothes they are all in. I did get to his cock, it was decent size. I put it in my mouth and started. He had a bit of a smell, like he didn’t wash up fully. Not that I had any choice and so I got to my work.

I rolled my tongue over the top of his cock, noticing his legs quiver some. I was doing well at the start. Fuck, not only was Chris’s orders to do my best job, but Mitch ordering me to think of all his friends as my superior was really digging into my mind. I put a hand up to fondle his balls, giving him even more pleasure.

At the edge of my awareness, I realized that the guy I was sucking was being teased a bit for being distracted. I didn’t know if that was good, or if I would be punished for that. I still had to do a great job. HIs hips started to move, using my mouth as a fuckhole. Whatever he wanted.

I did my job, and he came in my mouth, so I swallowed. I looked around and it seemed whatever they were doing here they were done, so Mitch took my leash back and we went on further into the forest. At some point, we came across another group. Everyone shouted, and pulled out the padded sticks they had, and started hitting each other with them. “Stay put.” Mitch said, as he tossed my leash down and waded into the fray.

I watched, and was not able to figure out what was happening. The men were taking their padded sticks and hitting each other and the sticks. They also would throw bags at each other. The bags broke open when they hit something, full of some type of glitter. I got hit by one. It stung, and I had glitter on me. I brushed some of it off, but it was there for now.

At some point, they settled whatever they were doing. Mitch picked up my leash, put his hand behind my head and forced my head to his crotch. I started to lick and rub my face there, which Mitch encouraged by moving my head back and forth. He was hard, if it was whatever they were doing, or that he was getting to show his dominance over me, I don’t know.

We went off to some other area, I could still not tell what was going on. We came upon another group on the path. Both groups started to gear up, Mitch shouted over to the newcomers. “Look, we just want to get by, what if you toss a bunch of bombs on my sex-slave?”

The other team looked at each other, whispering to each other, looking at the things in their hands. “What about our dicks? He’s a sex slave. We want sex.”

“Bomb him, then you can use your dicks on him for five minutes. We have to get on to the next challenge.” Mitch countered.

“Deal.” Came the response. I was ordered to stand with my hands out. I obeyed and was pummeled with bags containing stuff that covered me. Colored dust of some form, covering my skin, even more glitter. The bags didn’t cause a lot of pain, certainly not like the hits I’d taken in the past. But left me looking stupid. Well, stupider.

When their barrage was over, they all came towards me, and I went to my knees as the dicks came out. A dick was put in my mouth and my hands went searching for dicks as well. I found them. My head was moved so different dicks were shoved in my mouth. I didn’t resist, I let them manhandle me. I couldn’t keep track of the dicks as they played with me, trying to force two in at once, using me as the sex slave I was. They laughed, being able to force themselves on me.

“Time’s up. If you win, think how nice it will be to fuck him.” Mitch pulled on my leash and I scrambled to get on my feet. The groups passed each other as each went on their way. When my group stopped at some station to go over something in an envelope, one of Mitch’s team put his hands down my front, fondling my cock and balls. He wasn’t hurting, but stroking me off. I took it and felt myself get harder.

They finished whatever they were doing, and my cock bulged out obscenely. I was led by my leash further on. I never did figure out what all was happening. They seemed to be going around parts of the woods, I got sent to suck off guys on our team when they stopped to do whatever it is they did. There was more of the stick fighting, and I stayed to the side, not sure what they were doing as they would toss things and act in ways I couldn’t grasp.

The sun began to set, making it harder for me to see. Which made it harder on me, since I had to watch the ground with the stupid booties I was in. There was some sort of air horn blast, Mitch’s team gathered around and talked about some things.

When they finished, they all marched off, I was pulled on by my leash. One of the guys got behind me, put his hands up and worked my nips. His chest on my back, his legs matching mine as he continued his awkward march with me. The others noticed and laughed, complimenting him on his cleverness. That is how we made it to the shelter this all started at, to the amusement of those who had arrived before. He kept it up once we stopped walking, to the amusement of everyone but me.

The guy feeling me up reached down to my dick, freeing it from the speedo, and wanking me so I was hard in front of everyone. I got attention, of course. Some of the guys returning were going over papers and debating something. I’d get looks even from them. Everyone wanted to see the sex slave being used. I was helpless to resist and had to be used like this.

I was displayed like this, being edged and felt up. I was hard and throbbing like I was enjoying this, liked it. That was the programming Chris did to me. They all just watched me, got off on my humiliation. Lusted after my body. I was used to being an object, this was more guys than I was usually displayed in front of.

Whatever the main players, or captains I guess were doing, they finished and the one who was announcing before came up and announced a team won, the name was something like “Dark Henchmen”.

Mitch took over from there, “As promised, you can all fuck the elf sex-slave. He’s excited to get your dicks up his ass. Right?” Mitch yanked my leash.

“Yes, Dark Master. I will be a good fuck-bitch.” This gutted me to say in front of so many. Mitch gave a triumphant smile and bent me over a table, pulling my speedos down. I spread my legs. This was going to happen, so I best be ready for it.

I heard guys line up behind me, and it did not take long before the first cock was pushing in. Another big cock, fucking me. I didn’t even know who it was. What did it matter? I was a fuckhole, a prize to them. So I got fucked, by one after another. All these people watching me, seeing me take a train of dicks. Endless fucking was so hard to take. One could cum in me, and a moment later another would start. My body was worn out by the fucking,

There couldn’t be too many of them, but it sure felt like it. It was the display that did it. I had been on display in front of all these men for hours as a fucktoy, and now they were seeing me fucked. I started as an object, something to get them hard, and it kept on. I felt so demeaned. I didn’t know what was worse, the fucking or being seen as such a simple sex object. I had barely spoken, been felt up and ogled. Was I actually wondering if being fucked wasn’t the worst of it? How screwed up was my head?

They finished and Mitch looked out “A good prize I showed up with, don’t you all agree?” There was murmured agreement. Mitch looked smug. I was there to be given away. I was just a piece of meat. Mitch grabbed my ass and squeezed it. “It’s a good ass here. Rides well. Can even take what I’ve got.” Like I had any choice, and Mitch wasn’t the most hung guy I had to service. Still big, but not the top of the list. I didn’t say anything, Mitch was a superior being, so I should never speak against him.

The men talked, in smaller groups. Some came up to Mitch, using the excuse to feel me up. I could tell some wanted to use me. Mitch let them feel me, but didn’t offer my services. I was exhausted from the day and the fucking, so that was a relief. The crowd thinned out, Mitch decided it was time to leave, so I was bundled back into the trunk, cum leaking out my ass. Used by a bunch of freaks in the woods. I hated Chris for putting me in this position.