The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Dream Of Genie

Warning #1: This story contains sexual content which may not be appropriate for people under 18. If you are under legal age, get out of here and go to www.yahoo.com or something.

Warning #2: This story is a fantasy. Repeat, FANTASY. It is not to be taken seriously or tried out in real life, especially as certain actions would be immoral, illegal, or impossible in real life. If you cannot tell fantasy from reality, you probably shouldn’t even be reading this story in the first place.

Todd walked along the beach, bored and lonely. It wasn’t easy being a twenty-something bachelor. He just couldn’t seem to find the right girl. He’d tried singles bars, dating services—everything. No woman seemed to be interested in him, although a few men had tried to pick him up. He’d politely said, “No thanks,” and walked away. He ended up taking his strolls along the beach alone.

Suddenly, Todd tripped on something. The world spun before him, and before he knew it, Todd was tasting wet sand. He spat the muddy substance from his mouth and looked around angrily. He got a good look at what he had tripped on.

It was an antique-looking bottle, probably the kind used to hold wine or something. Apparently, it had been washed up on the shore. Todd wondered if it was worth anything. He put it into the waves to let the water wash it off, then rubbed it with his shirt to dry it off.

Suddenly, he felt it shake. “What the hell—?!” he exclaimed as he dropped the bottle. The cap of the bottle shot off like a cork popping off a champagne bottle. A cloud of sparkles emitted from the bottle, then coalesced together, forming into a woman.

She was tall, with lush, full breasts, the hourglass abdomen and shapely legs of a belly dancer, and sinuous arms. A black ponytail crowned a face with Asian features. The fact that she had sky-blue skin, bright pink eyes and pointy ears, while unusual, did not detract from her beauty. She was clad only in a vest and a silken loincloth.

“Hello,” she said demurely. “You may call me Karida. How may I serve you?”

Todd blinked. Then he laughed. “No way!” he laughed. “No fuckin’ way!”

Karida arched an eyebrow in surprise. “What is it?” she asked.

“I can’t be seeing a fuckin’ genie!” said Todd, turning away. “I gotta be dreaming this!”

Karida’s eyebrow arched again, this time in amusement. “You cannot believe the evidence of your own eyes?”

“Genies only exist in fairy tales!” insisted Todd.

Karida’s face turned somber. “Your cynicism pains me. How may I prove my reality to you?” she asked pleadingly.

Todd grinned. “O.K., if you’re a genie, you gotta grant me three wishes, right?”

“If it will convince you,” said Karida, finding it a reasonable request.

“O.K.,” said Todd, “take me back to my house.”

Karida looked into Todd’s eyes, as if staring into his mind. “Done,” she said.

Suddenly, Todd and Karida rematerialized in his living room! “Whoa!” shouted Todd. “How’d you do that?”

“I looked into your mind,” said Karida simply. “I learned where you lived, and what it looked like.”

“Wow,” said Todd, looking out the window of his beachfront house.

“Where is your harem?” asked Karida. She pronounced it “hah-reem”.

“We don’t do harems in this country,” Todd informed her. Although you’re giving me ideas, he added mentally, looking the voluptuous Karida over.

“What is your second wish?” asked Karida.

“I’m kinda hungry,” Todd mentioned. “You?”

“Genies do not feel hunger,” said Karida simply. “But as for you...”

She held out her hands and concentrated. A tray filled with Middle Eastern cuisine appeared. Todd sat down and ate. It was something to get used to; first, he had to eat to his hands, and second, it was an acquired taste.

But what he really hungered for was the blue-skinned beauty before him.

“What would thy third wish be?” asked Karida.

Todd thought about it. “Just a few questions,” he said. “Is there anything genies can’t do? Any requests you can’t or won’t grant?”

“Well...this is just my personal feelings, but I do not create life nor end it, nor do I control the mind or emotions. Power over the soul is best reserved for...a higher power.”

Todd smirked. Obviously, she was a prude when it came to religion, unwilling to name any god or gods, and reluctant to even claim one existed. “How about when a man wants to...well, with you?”

Karida stared at him with that soul-reading gaze; then she blanched a bit. “A rather disturbing concept,” she said, sounding a little disgusted. “It just feels wrong, akin to if you mated with an animal.

“If that is the end of your questions, then your three wishes are ended. I will be free to make my own way in the world.”

“Wait, wait,” said Todd apologetically. “There’s something I want to show you.”

“Which is...?” asked Karida.

“This,” said Todd, taking out a pendant. It was a pearl necklace with a large ruby in the middle. “It’s an old family heirloom. I wanted to give it to you, for you to remember me by.

“Here, let me put it up to the light, so you can see it better.” Todd help the pendant up to the lamplight.

“Isn’t it pretty? You just gotta admire the way the light hits it and makes these pretty colors.” He dangled the pendant and twisted the pearl lace, making the ruby spin and refract the light. “It’s really beautiful. And the patterns they make are really soothing. You just want to look at the pretty colored lights and watch their patterns as the crystal twists around and refracts them. You just wanna watch the colors dance around and make pretty shapes.”

Todd was right, Karida realized. The colors were very beautiful, and their dance was gorgeous. She could just sit and stare at the beautiful colors and lights all her eternal life.

“It’s really beautiful,” said Todd. “Really relaxes you. You really just want to watch the colors as they whirl and spin around, as their dance draws you in. Drawing you in deeper, and deeper.”

Karida was feeling quite relaxed, both by Todd’s soothing voice and the beautiful dance of colors. The lights and colors filled her eyes and mind, and she could not stop it, did not want to stop it.

“As they draw you in deeper,” Todd continued, “you feel more and more relaxed, more and more calm and serene and happy. You’re feeling very relaxed, aren’t you, Karida?”

“Yessss...relaxed,” said Karida. Her body felt very light and comfortable.

“It feels good, doesn’t it?” asked Todd.

“Yesss...” said Karida dully, “very good...”

“So good, to feel so rested and relaxed,” said Todd, continuing his induction. “In fact, this is the most wonderful feeling you’ve ever had in your life. More wonderful than anything.”

“Mmmm...yes,” Karida began to sigh. This felt wonderful, better than even her greatest sexual experience in the harems. Her body began to throb with pleasure. “Ahh! Oh, yessss...”

“What are you feeling, Karida?” asked Todd, partly for his induction, partly in confusion.

“The greatest...ohhh, yesss...pleasure...ah...ahh...imagined,” Karida managed to moan out. Her body throbbed with an incredible ecstasy. She could feel the most intense orgasm in her life building, and she could not stop it, nor did she wish to. She gasped repeatedly as her orgasm built and built, and then she let out a cry of pleasure as she exploded.

Todd blinked as Karida wet her cloth. He had always wanted to try this trick with a normal human woman, but until now had been too moral. Now that he had been pushed to his cracking point, he’d used it on a woman who wasn’t human, with better results than expected.

Karida sighed, her body detumescing. Her body still shook with the incredible pleasure she was feeling.

“Now, Karida,” said Todd, “didn’t that feel wonderful?”

“Yesss,” sighed Karida.

“Would you like to feel that again?” asked Todd.

“Yes!” squealed Karida happily.

Todd unzipped his pants, making his erection comfortable. “You know what to do,” he assumed.

Karida put her hands around his member and kissed it lightly. Her kisses turned to licking and to blowing on it, as her hands caressed. Todd became increasingly aroused as Karida did her magic—no pun intended—on his penis.

Karida then took off her vest and exposed her breasts, the nipples hard and erect. She took Todd’s penis into her cleavage and massaged it. Todd began gasping with arousal and disbelief as his member became a molten arrow between the soft, rubbery, pillowy mounds.

Karida then rose up, leting Todd’s prick ride her shapely belly all the way down to her groin. Undoing her cloth, she let Todd rub his cock against her crotch before she leaned over him and spread her legs, allowing him to enter her.

Karida moved her hips and abdomen up and down, up and down, allowing Todd to thrust into her. Todd’s arousal and excitement increased as he began to climax. Christ, he couldn’t believe this! He had masturbated before, of course, but he couldn’t believe that sex with an actual woman was anything like this. He grabbed her hips and she, in turn, embraced his, speeding up the pace of the thrusts. His cock was so hot and hard, he thought it was gonna explode! It was...it was...

Todd’s molten arrow fired its load into Karida’s depths. He couldn’t help crying out as the ecstasy gripped him. Karida made a similar squeal of delight as her own orgasm took her. He never wanted this to end.

End it did, however. With his dick all limp from the explosion, he released Karida and lay back on the sofa, spent and drained. Karida, similarly exhausted, went to sleep.

When she awoke, she smiled up at Todd. He was her master, after all. She would do anything for him.

Todd had another idea. “Karida, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” was her reply.

“Good,” he said. “Here’s what I want you to do...”

Soon, Todd was surrounded by six women similar to Karida in both garb and loveliness. So much for not creating life or controlling minds, he mused. Then again, considering Karida’s state of mind, she probably considered him a god now, and had conferred that power to him.

Todd was going to enjoy his little harem.

THE END