The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I, Desire

Synopsis: Note Archaeologist, Professor Rex Walker has been kicked out of the Royal Academy for his theories on Celtic lore. And, his finding of an artefact to the goddess Cliodhna has a few surprises.

“Cliodhna is supposed to be an Irish goddess” Lisa said as she sipped her glass of white wine.

Across the kitchen her father paced around

“Celtic culture was not confined to Ireland” Rex said drawing down his glasses

“I know that, Daddy” Lisa said. She felt bad for her dad. She’d heard the news from her mum, Carol (even though Carol and Rex were divorced they remained good friends). Lisa drove over to comfort her dad. Sharing a bottle of wine seemed like a good idea.

“Kicking you out seems rather extreme” she added.

And it was.

An over-reaction amongst otherwise cool-headed, even staid academics.

Only Aeval McCann, a rich banker, and a good friend of the Academy gave him any support.

Lisa noted this too, Aeval had rung an hour earlier to promise to look into privately supporting Rex’s work.

Lisa would have been more enthusiastic but she didn’t like Aeval and believed that the forty-year old had been the reason for her parents divorce four years ago.

Aeval was rich, single, and not without her own controversy. She was said to have orgies in her Buckinghamshire mansion. Bacchanalian parties.

There was a ring of the bell

“Who can it be this time of night? Lisa said

“I won’t be a minute” Rex excused himself

He returned moments later with a small box

“What is it?”

“It’s a gift” he said as he read the card “From Aeval… I mean… Miss McCann”

“Oh?” Lisa said frostily.

He put the card down. Lisa picked it up to read. It had a picture of a nude girl on the front wearing an upside-down crucifix. As she looked at this her father tore at the package.

She thought that was rather odd. And the girl looked way too young, or so she thought.

She flipped the card over to read—hand-written.

“It says it’s a ‘mind-stone’” Lisa laughed

“It’s in Old Irish” Rex smiled

“What is?”

“The inscription” he said holding it up. All she noticed was that the writing was using the Greek alphabet. But she’d been around archaeology long enough to know that ancient druids used the Greek alphabet.

“What does it say?”

“Dúisím, I think”

“What does that mean?”

“I think it means “I awake”

“I awake?”

“Yes, I believe so” Rex said

“That makes no sense”

“Wait…” he said and he rushed to his study to look for his statuette of the goddess Cliodhna—well the statuette he’d identified as her. The rest of the Academy believed the item was of a later, date, and not even Celtic.

He looked at the statuette and noticed a small opening between its legs, where the vagina should be.

He took the stone he’d just got and found that the point fit the opening in the statuette.

He pushed it in.

In a cloud of smoke, and the smell of brimstone, she appeared…

“Good Lord” he gasped

“Cén teanga a labhraíonn tú?” she hissed.

“I speak English” he said. “Béarla! Béarla!” he corrected himself.

Cliodhna was 5′2″ with dark hair down below her ass. She was naked. She had dark, penetrating eyes. Small buds of breasts, but womanly hips.

She approached him

“Bí fós!” she hissed

And he stood still. She reached up and put a hand on each side of his head, against his temples

Suddenly he felt like a burst of electricity hit him

“Tá mé ag foghlaim” she said as she learned his language.

Suddenly she released him

He felt he could move

“What is do ainm… your name?” (she corrected herself)

“I… I am Rex Walker” he said

“You… you will serve me…”

“I…?”

Suddenly she leapt on him. Her hair wrapped around him like a noose and she turned his head to one side. She bit into his neck, her upper canines extended and pushed into his flesh. He felt a sharp pain, and then suddenly a soft tickling sensation as she grunted and fed. He didn’t even feel her claws as she dug them into his flesh.

She supped on his blood, hanging onto his body like a leech, grunting thirstily

And then she released him and licked over the two puncture marks. His skin sizzled and closed over to stop bleeding

With claws extending from her toes she dug these into his thighs and climbed up higher on him, offering her small nipple

“Drink…” she said “Ól! Ól!!”

He took the nipple in his mouth and sucked, to feel a warm milk oozing into his mouth. He drank. Her milk was sweet.

She smiled as her poisonous milk flowed into his body. “You are mine now” she hissed. Her tongue was almost blue, and was eight inches long, and pointed

“You will fuck me” she said as she tore at his pants.

Her milk flowed through his body and as she exposed his cock the veins in his flesh ran dark red. His cock grew out, longer, fatter than before.

She gasped with delight at seeing it. She wanted to feel a cock in her so badly

Her own clit stuck out an inch.

She bent back suddenly, as if she were a coffee table, as she was backwards on her arms and legs. Her legs were open, showing her smooth slit. Her clit twitched almost as if she were ejaculating.

He got down on his knees and guided his new found super-cock into her moist opening.

The goddess of sex relished the act of being penetrated. She hung her head back, her mouth opening wide as she moaned a delighted sigh

“Fuck” he gapsed. Rex hadn’t had sex for a while but he could have sworn nothing felt as good as the flesh that wrapped around his cock. Her vagina gripped him with the deftness of a hand.

“Fuck me” she groaned. She centred herself on her cunt; she was simply a hole, that wanted to be fucked; as if she simply became a single organ or pleasure.

“Fuck me” she commanded.

He built up speed and then released into her

“Oh, yesssssss” she cried in response. Her whole body began milking him of his life.

If it weren’t for the poison in his body he would have been drained dry.

Instead he fell from her unconscious, nearly in a coma.

“You are my slave” Cliodhna said as she moved over him “I give you power…” as she said this she drew a thread from her vagina

Soon, she had the unconscious professor in a silken cocoon.

“Daddy?” Lisa called as she came to investigate the noise.

Something hit her over the head.

She woke three hours later. “Daddy!” she screamed seeing him lying there

She ached but adrenaline tore through her getting her to her knees. She clawed at the cocoon encompassing her father.

She revealed his face

He suddenly sucked in a deep gulp of fresh air

“Daddy!” she cried “I’ll get you out”

As she lent over him Rex gazed down her top at his daughter’s generous breasts.

He got hard

She pulled the webbing off of him and then remarkably found a knife near-by lying on the floor. She looked at it. It seemed like an ornate ceremonial knife, made of flint.

She cut at the webbing and it sliced easily.

She noticed her father was naked underneath, and then she saw his cock, looming up, pulsating.

She’d never seen a white dick that big.

She noticed her father smiling, he wasn’t embarrassed at all about his erection

“Daddy, are you alright?”

“I can smell your cunt” he said

“What?” she recoiled

“Help me out, daughter” he said

“Daddy?”

“I want to fuck you…”

“Daddy what…”

“Look into my eyes….”

“Daddy… I…”

“Look into my eyes” he continued to coax her and she gazed into his eyes. Her own fluttered. She felt a strange languor wash over her like she was falling asleep

“Release me” he demanded

Her hands seemed to work automatically

She continued to cut. His cock twitched as she brushed against it

“Release me…” he continued

She shook her head. “What?” she gasped she sat back on her haunches trying to gather her thoughts together.

Rex was free enough to start breaking out of the bonds.

“I wish you were a virgin” he said as he now stood over her

“Daddy? Huh?” she gasped

“This this initiation would hurt more”

“Daddy what are you doing?”

He waved his hands and as if someone had grabbed her shoulders she was hoisted into the air

She hung there, her toes not quite touching the ground.

“My mistress has given you to me as a gift” he said

“Daddy… what are you doing?

He waved his hands and her clothes tore from her and flew off to the sides

“Please… no” she cried

Her body was moved as if man-handled, into an almost reclined position, and her legs, despite her best efforts slowly spread apart

“Please, Daddy…. no….” she cried as she floated slowly towards his meaning cock.

She felt her vagina press against his cock head and then something kept moving her on, and her labia passed over his cock, and slowly took him into her

“No… Daddy” she cried “It hurts!”

He was large.

She was no virgin but she had never had something like this stretch her

“Please….”

“Is leatsa mé! (You are mine!)” he said

Suddenly her eyes fluttered again. They opened, black and featureless.

“Yessssss” she hissed. “Oh, God, yesss….Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!”

Cliodhna appeared in the room. Father and daughter were entwined now, lying on the floor, fucking, grunting….

“Yes, my children” she smiled as she watched them rut. “You two are the first of my church….”

“We worship you” they hissed as they fucked “We worship you, our goodness Cliodhna”

She laughed as she watched them come….

The End