The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am The God From The Machine

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: Karl is given god like powers, but was there a reason for such a gift?

1.

“I defy reality and choose to make things how I want them,” Karl Jekyll screamed at the gym.

“You still can’t lift that,” Rodger Jekyll said looking down at his brother at the bench press.

“No I can’t,” Karl said, “could you please take off twenty pounds?”

“How about ten,” Rodger said, “I like to see you struggle.”

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re sadistic,” Karl asked.

“Today,” Rodger came back with.

The gym wasn’t overly crowded for a Friday night. Most people where out enjoying the cool evening air after a sweltering hot day. Karl and Rodger were working out for one of the few reasons brothers in their twenties worked out for. They wanted to look better for women. It wasn’t going well.

Karl had curly black hair, a hooked nose, and a wide jaw. He looked goofy with eyes that seemed to pop out of his head. He also was quite thin with a lack of ability to eat enough food to pack on anything to his thin body. It wasn’t going well.

Rodger had a huge round face, a short nearly absent neck, and a husky body that was admittedly mostly fat. He worked out with Karl to try and get his round head with protruding ears, and beady eyes to look better. It wasn’t going well.

“What we need is divine intervention,” Karl stated.

“Yes you need a deus ex machina,” Rodger said.

“I need a what?” Karl asked. “I think I was just insulted.”

“It means god from the machine, where something so improbable happens that there had to be the hand of God involved,” Rodger said racking the first weight.

“That English degree is finally paying off,” Karl joked. “Hey God, how about some help here?”

“I’m not sure that’s going to work,” Rodger said taking off the other weight.

“Satan, give me a hand!” Karl yelled.

“If you’re trying to play both sides against each other, it won’t end well,” Rodger stated.

“I don’t know many deities, Zeus, that’s the guy from the Disney movie, right?” Karl said and positioned his body under the bar. “Well how about someone with otherworldly powers give me muscles to lift this bar.”

Karl pushed up on the cold metal bar, and by some magical miracle the bar rose from the metal hooks. Rodger had his hands under the metal weight as Karl lowered it to his chest, and then lifted it again with ease. Karl’s thin arms in the t-shirt were larger than they were a moment before. The muscles were large enough for Karl to do fifteen, very slow, lifts of the bar.

“Wow,” Rodger said as Karl put the bar back on the metal hooks. “Maybe I should pit good and evil against each other to lose weight.”

“Maybe I have some magical power now,” Karl said. “Rodger, your excess fat is now muscle.”

“Ha,” Rodger laughed without humor. “It’s not that easy. Wait, what just happened?” Rodger pulled back his sleeve and flexed his very large bicep. “That wasn’t there a minute ago.”

“You look thinner,” Karl said, and his brother did look much thinner. His shorts were so loose that they were threatening to fall down his legs.

“Damn it,” Rodger said grabbing his shorts. “I’ll be right back.”

“Take your time,” Karl said standing up and looking at his body in the mirror. “Oh yeah,” Karl said looking at his biceps, “sexy women won’t be able to resist me.”

“You have an amazing body,” A blonde woman said coming up to Karl. She was taller than Karl, by a good six inches. Her face was a perfect shape and resembled a teardrop. Her body was spectacular with large full breasts, her exposed midriff smooth and flawless, and her legs were long. Her blue skin tight outfit hid very little of her form, or skin.

“You must really push yourself,” a brunette woman said coming up behind the blond. This woman had much the same body, of full breasts and long legs, but with a rounder ass. Her face was more square like, but with a pointed chin. Her tight red outfit hid nothing, including her erect nipples.

“I do nothing halfway, including exercising,” Karl said trying to act cool. “I’m Karl, and you are?” He put his hand out to the blonde woman first.

“Rona Marchand,” The blonde said with a smile.

“Cool name,” Karl said and somehow it did sound cool.

“I’m Viola Foster,” The brunette said butting in and putting her hand in his.

“It’s a pleasure to meet both of you,” Karl said and grinned at both of them. “You both have fit and toned bodies like fitness models.”

As soon as these words came out of his mouth both women’s bodies seemed to change. The thin layer of fat, which both women had, did a vanishing act from under their skin in an eye blink. Muscles bulged on their arms. Each woman’s midriff was suddenly crowded with muscles giving each woman a defined six-pack. Viola’s round ass became firm and tight with dimples. Their legs were corded with muscles. Their breasts went from full to flat.

“Wow,” Karl said looking at them.

“Oh my God,” Rona said looking down at her body.

“What just happened?” Viola said doing the same.

“Apparently, I am the god from the machine,” Karl mumbled to himself. “Nothing, ladies, you’ve always looked like that because of your dedication to exercising,” Karl said quickly.

“Yeah, right, what were we just talking about?” Rona asked confused.

“I was about to ask about how you and Viola both have the exact same double-D silicone breast implants, and you must exercise your backs a lot to be able to stand upright,” Karl said watching for the magic to happen.

The magic did happen. The stretchy tops of both women filled out to the point it was digging into their backs, almost painfully. Their round globes of breasts were nearly spilling out of their tops. Both grunted at the sudden and unexpected pressure on their top.

“Sorry, Karl,” Viola said with a grunt putting a hand to her chest. “I need to go to the locker room.”

“Me too,” Rona said looking like she was in pain. “Don’t go anywhere.” The two hurried towards the women’s locker room.

Karl frowned at this. “Their tops will expand to accommodate the size of their breasts,” Karl said out loud. Both women still hurried on with their stretchy tops stretched to their breaking points.

Just then Rodger came back. Karl was frowning at Rodger. “Right, people, not clothes,” Karl said to him.

“What did you do?” Rodger asked.

“What and how, are two totally different questions in my mind,” Karl said.

“Good to know,” Rodger said. “Let’s move on to free weights?”

“Okay, but your sweat attracts sexy beautiful women that want to fuck you mercilessly any way you want,” Karl said with a grin.

“Sure it does,” Rodger stated not believing his brother.

They just made it over to the free weights when an African American woman came up to Karl. “You have a fantastic body,” She said looking Karl up and down with hungry eyes. Her black curly hair was pulled back. Her dark brown face with big lips and a flattened nose was amazingly beautiful. Her neck was long and her body was a little plump but well proportioned. She had on a red outfit that showed a hint of cleavage and her pants were so tight they might as well have been painted on her thick legs and bubble butt.

“Thanks,” Karl said and put his hand out for her to shake. “I’m Karl, and this is my brother Rodger.”

“Elva,” She said shaking hands with Karl and then Rodger. “So are you two working on hand weights?”

Rodger had already started in on thirty-five pounds. Elva was looking at nothing except for Karl, until Rodger started exerting himself. He was already hot, but now he was sweating. As the sweat popped out on his forehead Elva’s brown eyes darted to him. “You’ve got an amazing body Karl, and you should be very proud of yourself, but your brother Rodger,” Elva said coming up to the big and now muscular man. “I like my men big. Are you big, Rodger?”

Rodger had the deer in the headlights look of round eyes and petrified. He had both weights at his sides and looked dumbfounded from Elva to Karl. Karl’s grin went from ear to ear as he watched his brother frozen as a beautiful woman was close enough to start dry humping his leg.

Out of nowhere popped up a short red head woman. She had the head like and egg with her sweaty red hair pulled back. Freckles covered her nose and cheeks. She stared up at Rodger with undisguised attraction. “Hi, I’m Amy,” She said with a slight lisp. “If you’re done with those weights can you use your big hands to hold my hips while I ride your cock?” Everyone was shocked by this.

“If I had been drinking something that would have been a spit take,” Karl said.

Amy was short, not even hitting five feet. Her body was thin and toned, and her exercise outfit could have also been a summer outfit, or sleep clothes. She was cute, but Karl thought she could look better.

The spark of imagination fired in Karl’s mind and an even wider grin spread on his face. “Rodger does have huge hands,” Karl said. “You should be careful, however, for his touch will turn you into his ideal woman, if he wants you.”

“You just said what,” Rodger said looking up at Karl, annoyed. He put both weights on the rack and then when turning to face Karl he inadvertently touched Amy.

The short red head stretched out instantly to over six feet tall. Her breasts expanded to large globes that had to be C-cup size. Her fit body took on the look of a female wrestler that was sexy but toned. Everyone saw this, saw what happened, and realized that Rodger was magic.

“How about you use my new body as your own personal cock sheath,” Amy said.

“Fuck off, bitch,” Elva said with venom, “I was here first.”

“Elva was here first,” Rodger said and then reached out and took her bicep in his hand. Elva also instantly changed. Her hair was still black and curly, but not as much, and it had golden streaks in it. Her brown face became smooth like she’d put on multiple layers of foundation for her makeup. She also stretched to just over six feet tall. Her body slimmed down, but was now far more toned. Her breasts seemed to stay the same size, but became rounder, fuller, and higher.

“Let me have your cock first and I’ll ruin all other women,” Elva said in a husky and sexually enticing tone.

“You can go ahead Rodger,” Karl said, “I think I’m done at the gym for the day.”

“Does that mean you can come home with us?” Rona said coming up behind Karl. Viola was right behind her. Both women had taken off their sports tops and now had on tight and modified t-shirts. Their shirts were cut in front to show off cleavage and under boob, while being tied in back to make the fabric tight in order to show off neither woman was wearing a bra.

“Yes, yes we can,” Karl said to both women. “Now who has a larger bed?”

Viola had a larger bed. After Karl had a brief conversation with Viola’s boyfriend the bed, and house, was all theirs. It was a starter home with only two bedrooms, and at the moment one bedroom was an office. The kitchen was comfortable, and the living room was dominated by a large TV on the wall. Karl kept trying to change other things, but it seemed only humans were under his power.

“Do you have mental problems?” Rona asked when the three of them made it into the bedroom. The bedroom was artfully covered in country prints, and dried flowers in the corners. The bed sat in the middle of the far wall with a window above the headboard.

“Not that I know of,” Karl said. “However I seem to be under the delusion I can change people’s minds and bodies.”

“You don’t need to change your body at all,” Viola said getting on the bed like a sexy snake. “I wouldn’t mind if you were a little less clothed.”

“Wait, hang on,” Rona said looking concerned. “Karl, are you saying that you think you can change people’s mind and a body like Viola’s and mine?”

“Sure,” Karl said with a shrug. “You both desperately want beach ball size breasts.”

“OH GOD!” Viola yelled rolling onto her back and cupping her breasts. “I NEED HUGE BREASTS!”

Rona grunted and looked down at her chest. “I really want beach ball size breasts,” She said and then looked at Karl with a touch of fear. “You made me think this.”

“I did,” Karl said with a grin. “However, I am now telling you both that you want enormous breasts because you want them, and I said nothing about the subject.”

“If you can really change bodies,” Rona said cupping her double-D breasts, “then give me beach ball size breasts.”

“Me to,” Viola said sitting up. She pulled her shirt off with one move, and her already large and round breasts with dark nipples came into view. “Give me breasts so big I’ll have trouble driving!”

“Okay,” Karl said and kept his eyes on Rona’s covered breasts. “You both have breasts light and firm enough to not hurt you, but the size of inflated beach balls.”

“FUCK!” Rona yelled as her t-shirt exploded into tatters. Her breasts were not breast anymore but huge mounds of pink flesh so large that biology and physics were ignored. Two feet in diameter Rona’s breasts hung on her chest seemingly attached by a slender narrowing of skin around such large and vein covered skin. Her areolas were saucers with nipples that resembled thumbs. Amazingly Rona stood upright with her huge mounds making it so she’d never see her feet again.

“YES!” Viola yelled. “Karl, please lick my nipples. I can’t even reach them.”

“Why not ask Rona?” Karl asked.

Both women looked at each other. Rona had to lean down to see the expression on Viola’s face over her gravity defying breasts. The look spoke volumes, but Viola put the silent conversation into actual words, “Um, I’m not interested in girls, sexually. What I really want is you.”

“Same,” Rona said standing upright.

“That’s a shame,” Karl said with the shake of his head. “You two will forget about being straight and believe you’ve always been bi-sexual, and really want each other, but you want me more than anyone else. You’ll forget I told you this. You’ll also forget that I told you to forget. You’ll forget that I told you to forget that I told you to forget.”

“Let me help you out there,” Rona said going over to the bed and grabbing Viola’s left breast. The tit was a mouthful and it was amazing to see the blond woman sucking on the end of a huge breast, while stretching to reach and play with the other nipple.

Viola moved around and was under Rona. Viola didn’t even have to reach to get to Rona’s nipple. Rona let out a moan of pleasure as Viola starting to suck in kind. To Karl it was almost like seeing a 69, but with breasts, and he wondered if it was something more like an 88.

“As entertaining as this is,” Karl said, “I was hoping to get my dick inside of one of you, and I don’t think the huge breasts are going to work for a tit fuck.”

“I could put your whole torso between my breasts,” Rona said in more of a threat than sexual promise.

“That may sound sexy to you, but it sound more like a promise of pain to me,” Karl said not quite joking. “You two have and have always had double-E breasts, round, firm, and high set,” Karl said quickly, “and they will never sag or cause you any discomfort. Your nipples are now highly sensitive when stimulated by someone’s tongue or fingers. You’re nipples are so sensitive that you can have a squirting full body orgasm just by nipple play. You’ll forget I told you this.”

The large nipples came out of the women’s mouths with an audible pop as their impossibly large breasts shrank to unnaturally large breasts. The women got on the bed together and started kissing lips, as their hands roamed all over each other’s bodies.

It was Viola that broke off her kiss with Rona to look from Karl to Rona and back before saying, “I think we all should be naked.”

“I’m up for that,” Karl said pulling off his shirt and dropping his shorts. “After all you two are so horny for me your pussies are literally dripping with sexual lust for my cock.”

Viola and Rona moaned in lust as they slid their tight shorts down off their shapely legs. Their hairy bushes were open to the world, glistening with clear juices. From their pink slits the clear fluid flowed out in a steady run. Viola’s bush was a dark patch that was neatly trimmed to a small strip that could be hidden by a bikini. Rona’s bush was a dark yellow brillo pad of dense curls of hair that looked wild.

“As much as I like the natural look,” Karl said with the clap of his hands. “You both have had a biological affliction your whole lives where you don’t grow any hair except for what’s on your head.”

Instantly the hair was gone. All the hair was gone from their bodies. Even the fine small hairs that would normally cover a person vanished. They looked smooth, almost too smooth, with the only change on their surface was from the muscles underneath.

“Please, Karl, fuck me,” Viola begged. “I need you to fill me up.”

“Only if you call me Master,” Karl said getting to the edge of the bed, and spreading Viola’s legs wide.

“Master?” Viola repeated unsure of the term.

“Sure,” Karl said starting to stroke Viola’s wet sex with his hard long dick. “I am your Master, you are my slaves, and you will obey me completely and totally, and you’re both overjoyed with this new fact in your lives.”

Viola gasped that turned to a moan as she panted, “Please Master, fuck your slave.”

“Gladly,” Karl said sliding into Viola’s wet slit with almost no resistance.

“How can I obey you, Master,” Rona asked getting up on her hands and knees.

“Make out, passionately, with your sister slave,” Karl said, “oh and play with her tits while you’re doing that.”

Rona made a right angle to Viola as they started to kiss, tongue wrestle, and French each other’s face. Rona’s one hand held her up, but her other was all over the brunette’s breasts. Karl could feel how wet Viola was getting as Rona’s fingers pinched and pulled on her nipples. It only took a half dozen thrusts, and with the nipple play, for Viola to start to climax. Her pussy flexed, hard, and squirted out a jet of juices, hitting Karl square in the chest. Then Viola’s body went into electric shock function. Her arms and legs were shaking hard in short little vibrations that were so fast she looked a blur. Her eyes crossed and drool flew from her mouth as her head whipped forward and back. Her hips finally stopped shaking and started to contract madly as wave after wave of orgasmic energy shot through her.

“Your turn,” Karl said to Rona as Viola continued to jerk with her orgasm.

“Yes Master,” Rona said getting onto her back and spreading her legs.

Karl slid into her sex as easy as walking through a doorway. She was open, loose, and wet as a bucket of water. There was an audible squelching sound as he thrust into her body. Rona moaned in pleasure as her smooth skin was instantly covered in sweat from the feelings deep inside of her. She grunted and groaned as her muscles flexed to take in Karl’s rod. Karl thrust in over and over as a piston. His sweat mixing with Rona’s own, and Rona’s juices flowing down Karl’s legs as he pushed his cock into her body. Thrust after thrust that made Rona shake, the bed shake, and the nearly comatose Viola shake. In and out, thrust after thrust, squelching, dripping, sweating, and the moaning from Rona was the main event in the bedroom.

“Are you close to cumming?” Karl asked Rona.

“Absolutely,” Rona moaned. “Keep doing what you’re doing, Master, and in a few minutes I’ll climax.”

“A few minutes,” Karl echoed. “Fuck that, and you, have an orgasm right now.”

“OH!” Rona moaned as her middle jerked. “That was so good.” She relaxed onto the bed seemingly limp and relaxed.

“What was good?” Karl asked backing up. His hard dick pulled free from the blond woman, and still stood out in front of him like a crotch level spear.

“The orgasm I just had,” Rona said picking her head up. He used her free arm to flatten her breasts to see Karl. “That was a good one, nice and deep.”

“Viola’s orgasm was far more dramatic,” Karl almost complained.

“Yeah, but look at her now,” Rona said looking over at the passed out brunette. “I’ve never had an orgasm so strong it knocked me out. I’m not sure I’d like something like that.”

“From a man’s perspective the orgasm Viola had let me know I did something right,” Karl said.

“You did do something right, Master,” Rona said. “Don’t sell yourself short. I don’t always climax, even when pleasuring myself.”

“Let’s change that,” Karl said. “Rona, from now on your orgasms will be incredibly easy to achieve. Hell, I’ve heard women having an orgasm when sneezing, so sometimes when you sneeze you’ll also have an orgasm. Your orgasms will be full body affairs with a gushing pussy, body shaking, hip jerking, eye rolling back in your head, and every one will be deep and strong and powerful. Your orgasms will be so extreme that if you intend to have one it will be so concentrated that it will not only satisfy you completely but you’ll pass out from how good it was. Now Rona, masturbate to an orgasm.”

With a slap Rona’s hand landed on her pussy. “Yes master,” she said as she started rubbing her mound. She was breathing hard, and as she worked her lower lips she slid one finger into her fleshy folds. Then she fit another finger, and then another finger went into her body, disappearing inside. Her eyes started to cross as her mouth hung open and her fingers pounded away. She froze for a second, and then her hand obstructed the immense spray of juices from her bare pussy. Her eyes rolled up into her head so only the whites showed. Her breasts started to visibly shake just before the rest of her body. Her pussy pulsed, her body shook, her arms and legs writhed, her eyes were white, and drool ran out of her slack mouth. Then her hips started thrusting forward with hard jerking involuntary force. Over and over her hips jerked forward like they were being hit with a club from behind. Her pussy flexed again and another spray of juices shot out, this time not held back by her hand. Viola’s wall was coated in the clear liquid. Then Rona seemed to sag. Her eyes closed after they rolled forward again. She looked like she deflated as her body went limp on the bed.

“That’s a satisfying orgasm, for both of us,” Karl said to the unconscious women. Karl clapped his hands together and said, “Okay ladies, wake up, on your knees and take turns sucking me off.”

It was almost eerie to see both unconscious women open their eyes wide at the same time. They both bound off the bed with enthusiasm and Viola got to Karl’s cock first. Her lips wrapped around his dick as she took him all the way. Her nose was buried in his bush, as his cock closed off her windpipe. She sucked as she pulled away from him, just until the head of his dick was just about to pull free from her lips, and then she slammed him deep into her maw again.

Rona knelt, with glazed eyes, watching the event before her. It did seem like a magic trick that his long man meat would go into Viola’s mouth, and the only indication that it did not disappear from the face of the Earth was Viola’s throat visibly enlarged with his long cock. Rona found herself masturbating to the sight.

“Rona’s turn,” Karl said.

“Yes Master,” Rona said eagerly taking his cock in her hand to guide it between her lips.

“Yes Master,” Viola said with a gasp and only a touch of disappointment.

“Viola,” Karl said with a grunt when he felt Rona’s tongue flex around his shaft. “Viola repeat, ‘You are our Master. We are your slaves.’ Say those words, while masturbating, until I tell you to stop.”

“Yes master,” Viola said leaning back on one arm and sliding the middle finger from her free hand into her swollen pussy. “You are our Master. We are your slaves. You are our Master. We are your slaves. You are our Master. We are your slaves.” Viola grunted as an orgasm that didn’t consume her mind or body did overwhelm her ability to think for a few seconds and she had to catch her breath. With effort over spent muscles and a clouded mind Viola quickly went back to masturbating and all the while saying, “You are our Master. We are your slaves. You are our Master. We are your slaves.”

“I’m going to cum,” Karl said and pulled free from Rona’s mouth.

Karl’s cock shot his load out before him like a sticky squirt gun surge. The first splash of seed hit Rona on the side of her face. Karl took aim for a different target as his next surge of cum landed on Viola’s large breasts. Viola was still masturbating and saying her mantra when the cum hit her, and another mind wracking orgasm rocked through her. Karl let pulse after pulse of cum loose onto the two women. When it was clear he was done Rona sat back on her haunches, and Viola continued to masturbate while saying, “You are our Master. We are your slaves. You are our Master. We are your slaves. You are our Master. We are your slaves.”

Done with his own sexual gratification Karl said, “Okay Viola, you can stop now.”

Viola’s hand went limp before her, flopping to the floor. Her eyes were glazed over. Her body went slack, too slack. She seemed to fall like a chopped down tree, right onto Rona’s lap. Viola said something, but it was too quiet to hear, as she was fading out of consciousness.

“Well this has been fun,” Karl said grabbing his shirt, “but I’m done for the day, and really want to sleep in my own bed.”

Rona perked up. “What of us, Master?” Rona asked.

“I figured you two would be in the same bed since you’re bi-sexual lovers now,” Karl said finding his underwear and pants.

“Wait, no, aren’t you going to be with us, Master?” Rona begged. “I must obey you. To obey you, you must be here.”

“I can see the logic of your argument,” Karl said nodding his head as he pulled his shorts up. “I just don’t care. Viola, wake up.”

The brunette groaned as she opened her eyes and struggled to sit up. “Yes, Master,” Viola said with slurred words. She looked like she was about to pass out again at any moment.

“Both of you pay attention,” Karl commanded. Rona’s eyes had been full of fear and uncertainty snapped to give Karl her full concentration. Viola’s eyes went from hooded to wide and focused on Karl with all the intensity of someone waking from a deep sleep to charged and ready to go.

“I’m going to leave now, and you both will forget all about me,” Karl said checking he had his stuff in his pockets. “You both will realize you are bi-sexual lovers and had hooked up at the gym. You will fuck each other often, at least once a day. You’ll be horny, a lot, from now on. When one of you wants sex, all you need to do is tell the other, and she will instantly become highly aroused too. You’ll pump iron at the gym five, no six, days a week to build muscle, and you’ll keep your body fat count whatever it is now. You will also start dressing in provocative outfits that show off your cleavage, shoulders, midriff, and legs as much as you can. When you can, you’ll wear micro-bikinis. If you can get away with wearing a micro-bikini outside, you will. What else? I was just thinking of something else? Oh yeah, you two will seriously get into Cosplay and will go to all the comic cons and Cosplay conventions you can. Now, you two, start making out, passionately.”

Rona and Viola, covered in cum, drenched in sweat, and with a puddle of pussy juices under them turned and faced each other. Like a movie the two came together with a passion that didn’t seem artificial and could have been considered completely natural, if it were. Arms and hands were all over each other. Skin was pressed firmly against skin. Large breasts were crushed together so hard nipples poked the other woman’s body. Tongues wrestled. Lips touched. Hot breath was exchanged. In many ways the two women became one.

Karl went out the door.

2.

The black cloth hood was violently ripped off Karl’s head. His dark curly hair was mussed up. He had a day’s worth of growth on his jaw. He still had on his t-shirt and shorts.

Karl looked around quickly taking in his surroundings. It was a bare room with no windows. There was one light in the solid ceiling. There was one door before him, and one behind. The blue walls were unadorned and the floor was black and white tiles. The only other things in the room besides himself were the chair he was duct taped to and the man in a black combat uniform behind him. The uniform man had pulled the hood off.

“Thank you,” Karl said cheerfully, “I was getting lonely in there.”

Just then the door before Karl opened and two people walked in. One was a woman that might have been close to five feet, but looked slightly taller in her heels. She had on a tan pants suit. Her naturally tanned skin contrasted nicely with her large nose, round face, and black hair. She had a mix of Middle East and oriental in her.

The man was tall and imposing. His head was very rectangular and his short hair was snow white. His pink skinned face was wrinkled so much it would have rivaled crumpled up aluminum foil. He had on a sharp dark green, almost black, suit that looked more like a military uniform on him. He stood like he should have had a hat under his arm. The man also looked very pissed off.

“You may be wondering why I called you all here today,” Karl said sounding serious. “I know I am.”

The tall man looked down at the short woman with eyes that didn’t show any emotion but contempt. “Have I done something to give you the impression I am a humorous man?” The tall man asked.

The short woman was wide eyed and looked from the tall man to Karl, back to the tall man, and then back to Karl.

“Don’t look at me,” Karl said, “I want to know too.”

“He’s the deity,” the woman said like it should have been obvious.

The tall man looked from her to Karl. Karl didn’t shrink under his gaze, but Karl had been having a weird few days and someone’s look was low on the list of odd things. “I’ve been called many things,” Karl said, “many, many things, but not once have I had someone call me deity.”

“You think this lunatic is a god?” The tall man asked with his question directed to the woman.

“I … believe … so…,” the woman said slowly.

“I have made women pray to God,” Karl said with a nod, “usually we’re in the bedroom, and I’m between her legs.”

“ENOUGH!” The tall man shouted. “Delilah, what proof do you have that this man is a divine being of some sort?”

“Video footage of women being physically changed at the Pump It gym,” the woman named Delilah started saying. “There’s video footage of people at a supermarket also physically changing. There’s also footage of a woman there, doing something with a banana that I didn’t think was physically possible.”

“I’d like to counter that,” Karl said from the chair. “If I was god, small ‘g’, then why would I have let you take me, or hold me?”

The tall man looked Karl up and down. “You want me to believe that the video footage was faked somehow?” The tall man asked.

“Sure,” Karl stated with a shrug. “I mean if I was some kind of deity that can change people’s bodies and make them do physically impossible things with a banana then shouldn’t Delilah there look like a porn star and be giving me a blow job?”

“He has a point,” the tall man said. “I don’t believe this man is the god we’ve been hoping for.”

“Exactly,” Karl said with a nod.

“We don’t have time for this. Kill him and dump his body in the ocean,” the tall man said turning and going out the door he came in.

“What?” Karl asked dumbfounded.

“Oh he must really be pissed,” Delilah said and from the small of her back she brought out a small revolver.

“Hang on Delilah, who said you had to kill me,” Karl said.

“My boss,” she said as if that were a stupid question.

“He could have been referring to the strong silent type behind me,” Karl said nodding backwards to the man in the black uniform.

Delilah lowered her gun and looked at the other man. “Eli, do you want to kill him?” Delilah asked.

“No,” Eli said quickly. “I don’t want to, and will only do so if I’m directly ordered to do so, by David.”

“I don’t want to kill him either,” Delilah said looking down at Karl.

“Fine, I’ll kill him,” Karl said, “give me a gun.”

Delilah rolled her eyes. She addressed Eli, “You should go ask David, who he meant to kill, Karl was it, here.”

“Hell no,” Eli said holding up his hands and waving them as if trying to ward off such ideas. “He’s your supervisor. You go talk to him.”

“I out rank you,” Delilah said using her last card. “I order you to ask David who he ordered to kill Karl.”

“Okay,” Eli said with a sigh. “You owe me for this.” With that Eli went out of the room.

“Thank God, now we can be alone,” Karl said in what he hoped was a sexy seductive voice.

“Shut up,” Delilah said putting her gun away. “Fuck it, you were supposed to be a fucking god. I know what I saw on those video recordings. If you’re not a god, you’re a damn good wizard.”

“Wizard, right, wingardium leviosa,” Karl joked. “Why are you looking for a god, by the way?”

Delilah sighed and looked around like she needed a chair. Finding nothing to sit on she leaned against a wall to look at Karl. “We need a god to fight a god,” Delilah said sounding defeated. “Not really a god, but she’s a demon, sort of. Fuck it, Kasdeya is the fifth Satan according to the book of Enoch. She’s like a vampire that she sucks the blood out of people, but I mean she just points at a person and their blood is ripped from their bodies. This blood gives Kasdeya more power.”

“By power you mean, what?” Karl asked now intrigued.

“Levitation, mind control, telekinetic, which might also be levitation, and we think some kind of force or sonic blast from her hands,” Delilah said shaking her head.

“That does sound bad,” Karl admitted.

“We’re days away from her waking up too,” Delilah said looking at the floor. “When she wakes up, we’re all doomed. That’s probably why David doesn’t care if we kill you or not.”

“Well that sucks,” Karl said and then the sound of ripping duct tape filled the room. “I should probably do something about that.”

Delilah picked her head up to see Karl standing there, picking pieces of duct tape off his wrists and then down at his ankles. “How did you do that?” Delilah asked.

“Oh, I’ve given myself superhuman strength,” Karl said. “I wasn’t sure if I’d ever need it unless I needed to move a couch or something.”

“You gave yourself superhuman strength,” Delilah echoed. “Oh my God, you are a god.”

“I was thinking of myself as a god from the machine, but you do you,” Karl said getting the last of the duct tape off his hairy legs.

Delilah was getting to her feet, “God from the machine?”

“Yeah, you know,” Karl said thinking for a moment, “do us machination.”

“Deus ex machina,” Delilah corrected him.

“That’s it,” Karl said. “It’s also an argument against me being a god. I am really stupid some times.”

“What are you going to do to me?” Delilah asked a touch scared.

“Help you, I don’t want this world to be doomed,” Karl said. “I live here. All my stuff is here. I need other people. I have no idea how to make a good cup of coffee. So, I’ll help you take down this vampire Satan person.”

Just then the door to the room opened and Eli came in. “David says you have to kill,” Eli started, saw Karl, and then instantly pulled and aimed his gun. In an eye blink he shot Karl in the head.

“FUCK,” was shouted out loud in a way that was not sexual at all.

“What is wrong with you,” Delilah shouted at Eli. “He was going to help us.”

“I still will,” Karl said rubbing his head, “provided someone around here has head ache medicine.”

“I have no idea what’s going on,” Eli said not lowering his firearm.

The explanation was simple and quick. It was even faster telling it a third time to David. David however wanted more information and assurances from Karl. With only a few snide jokes, and self deprecating humor, Karl agreed to do what he could to defeat Kasdeya.

David ordered Karl to the mental training laboratory. There was one male doctor, with a bald round head, and round body, and a female nurse, tall, painfully thin, and far from attractive. The laboratory looked like an MRI machine, and in a way it was. Karl would lucid dream, and the machine would put his mind in a scenario where he would have to train his mind to use his human warping powers. Karl didn’t ask how they had such a program ready to go, and just went with it.

Dreaming only takes seconds, and so in an hour Karl was put through five dozen different situations where he had to think his way out. Using his powers he could modify anyone anywhere, even if he couldn’t see them or speak to them. He could put up fields to keep areas from prying eyes. After Karl had sat in the chair for an hour and had training that would have taken three weeks he was woken up.

“Um, I think there might have been some leakage,” Karl said to the doctor and nurse. The doctor had turned into a broad shouldered Adonis. The nurse had turned into a blond sexpot that would have looked perfect in a porn flick at a hospital.

Delilah was tapping away on her phone when the door to the lab opened. She saw the doctor come out, and the sight of his body made her own body heat up with lust and desire. When the female nurse left Delilah squeezed her legs together since the sight of the blond sexpot was making her pussy cream. Then Karl came out, and Delilah only felt annoyed by him.

“Really?” Delilah said to Karl.

“Reality?” Karl shot back.

Delilah rolled her eyes. “Come on,” she said grabbing Karl’s arm and directing him down the hall. “I hope you are well rested because we’ve got a plane to catch.”

“I could use some different clothes, if there are any?” Karl said looking down at his own body. “I mean I could go around naked, but if this is a spy thriller I should be in a suit that gives you full range of motion, never rips, and looked immaculate at all times.”

Delilah let go of Karl’s arm, but kept walking. Karl followed but Delilah kept giving him a side glance. “What do you think goes on here?” She asked.

“Something about demons and gods,” Karl guessed. “Okay I have no idea.”

“Lebeau and Stroud is an active think tank,” Delilah said. “Everything is privately funded, and we deal with things that the general public shouldn’t have to worry about.”

“Like demons and gods?” Karl asked.

“Demons, gods, monsters, aliens, magic, fairies, and everything else that most people wouldn’t consider normal,” Delilah said. She opened a double door at the end of the hall and they were outside. The building was a three story, brick, nondescript structure that was in a business park. There was an internet company right next door. Karl wondered if they knew what was next to them.

Delilah got into the driver’s seat of a white mini-van and Karl quickly got into the passenger seat. Delilah sat there in the driver’s seat and seemed to be centering herself. “Before we go anywhere,” Delilah said.

“I know, buckle my seatbelt,” Karl said pulling his seatbelt on.

“Well, yes that,” Delilah said, “but I need to know, why?”

Karl nodded, “So my father was horny and my mother was drunk.”

“NO!” Delilah shouted. “Before we fly halfway around the world, why did you let us catch you? Why have you not taken over the world or at least a huge part of it? Why are you helping Lebeau and Stroud with a demon that could possibly kill you?”

“Do you know what I do?” Karl asked after a pause.

“You’re a mechanic, fixing car engines and the like,” Delilah answered.

“That’s what I do to pay the bills,” Karl responded. “What I do is tell jokes. I make light of the world around me and rarely do I take life serious. That’s not all I want to do. This power I have has given me a chance to be more than a sarcastic ass that sometimes can make people smile. I could be a hero. If I can stick it to the fifth Satan, then I will have accomplished something. If I survive then I might work my way up to the forth Satan, or even third.”

“You don’t care if you die,” Delilah asked searching Karl’s eyes.

“Sure I care if I die,” Karl shrugged. “But if I go out saving people then at least I could say I died a noble death, and not die saying ‘hey y’all watch this’.”

Delilah sighed and started the engine. “That’s probably as good of an answer as you could give,” Delilah said gunning the engine of the mini-van.

“So where are we going?” Karl asked as they wildly merged onto traffic.

“Ioannina,” Delilah said.

“Sorry you slurred there, where?” Karl asked as the mini-van narrowly avoided sideswiping a Ford SUV.

“Ioannina, Greece,” Delilah said barely making it through an intersection on a light that had only been red for a few seconds. “More specifically the Holy Monastery of Saint Nicholas of Philanthropenoi, on the island of Nisos Ioanninon in Lake Pamvotida.”

Karl just stared at the woman as she drove wildly through traffic. “I have no idea how your tongue can make those sounds,” Karl said. “I have no idea where this is.”

“You know how Italy is shaped like a boot,” Delilah said.

“Sure,” Karl nodded thinking he did know that.

“Follow the heel of the boot to Greece and you’ll find Ioannina,” Delilah said. “The monastery was built over the holding cell for Kasdeya back in 1292.”

“And the demon blood Satan is coming back because?” Karl asked.

“A worker restoring the monastery in 1974 had a vision that a dark woman would come back to drain the blood of all living things one hundred days after the sky fell,” Delilah said and then quickly before Karl could make a joke, “the ceiling that was a fresco of the night sky, fell down after an earthquake ninety-eight days ago.”

“How serious do you take visions?” Karl had to ask.

“When your eyes bleed because of it, very serious,” Delilah shot back. “We have massive amounts of protection on the monastery, but the best way to fight a god is with another god. Congratulations Mister Jekyll, I’m taking you to fight a god.”

Karl, for the first time, seemed a touch scared. “If I have the option of ripping her skull and spine out will someone please shout out, ‘finish her’ for me?” Karl tried to joke.

“If I’m alive, yes,” Delilah said as she got to the off ramp, barely, for the airport.

The airplane was dull, boring, and military. Karl got a green olive colored jumpsuit to wear. At least it was pants, and a pair of combat boots that were a size too large for him. The seats were hard and formless. Delilah buckled in, and five minutes after takeoff, she was asleep. Karl found a water-damaged paperback copy of a Dan Brown book called The Lost Symbol, and was entertained for a few hours. The plane landed in Spain, and they switched to a more commercial flight, that was nearly empty.

“Did you steal that book?” Delilah asked when she saw what Karl was reading.

“Yes,” Karl said frowning at something he was reading. “I was entertained, but now I’m less so. I think I should have read the books that came before this one first. I’m not much of a reader. How about you, do you read a lot?”

“All the time,” Delilah said. “I usually don’t have much time for fiction when you do what I do.”

“We’ve got time,” Karl said putting the book down. “What do you do, and how do you do what you do, do-be-do-be-do?”

“You want my life story, fine,” Delilah said. “It’s not a book, more like a pamphlet. My parents are hard working people with good jobs, and made sure I had a good education and learned all kinds of things. I went to college for a degree in political science. In college was when I first found out the world may be round on the whole, but can be warped. I was the nerd and quiet one in college, so when I was invited to a party off campus I was excited. When I got to the address, I was less so. It was an old spooky abandoned house, the kind you’d see in a movie and scream at the blond woman to not go into. I went in, thinking I was being pranked, but there were three of my fellow classmates there. There was also a large pentagram drawn with salt in the middle of the floor. I was to be their virgin sacrifice.”

“Virgin?” Karl asked.

“Yes,” Delilah hissed and Karl just nodded his head. “I’m also a second degree black belt in karate. I kicked their asses. One of the guys landed face first in the pentagram, bloodying his nose, and that’s when hell broke loose, or at least a hole to Hell broke open. It was a swirling purple hole in space and from that hole emerged a head. I was the only one that didn’t run away from that demonic head. It had gray skin like something dead in water for a long time. There were lacerations all over its bald head that didn’t bleed, but looked like it was about to. Its eyes were black spheres. The demon’s nose was so hooked, and its chin so pointy and upward that they looked like they could touch. Its lips were thin, but blood red. When it talked you could compare it to nails on a chalkboard.”

“It talked?” Karl asked a touch surprised.

“It thanked me for freeing it, and could I give a little more blood to make the hole larger,” Delilah said with her eyes distant as she remembered things.

“So what did you do?” Karl asked.

“I grabbed the bucket of salt that was nearby, tossed it in the demon’s face, and after the unholy hell pustule pulled back in the hole screaming I scrubbed out the pentagram closing the hole,” Delilah said with a small smile on her face. “After that my world changed. I couldn’t deny what I had seen. I went looking for answers. I found out the demon was a Babylonian demon named Veltis. By that time I was already out of college and searching for answers to questions I never thought to ask. When I broke into a private library and was caught taking pictures of an Aztec tapestry about death magic the owner was actually part of Lebeau and Stroud, and they recruited me.”

“I’ve been meaning to ask, who are Lebeau and Stroud?” Karl finally asked.

“Two names that don’t stand out, and give no information,” Delilah said leaning back and giving a slight laugh. “I asked the same thing my first day. The organization has been around since before America was a country, and fighting things that people don’t want to know about from even before then. I’ve been all over the world getting artifacts that have magic properties. I’ve negotiated land agreements with gnomes. Just recently I’ve had a conversation with an AI that I was thankfully able to convince not to destroy the world. Dealing with a blood sucking demon shouldn’t be impossible, but I always expect to never make it out alive.”

“Hell of a way to spend your life,” Karl offered.

“There’s a reason why I’m not a virgin anymore,” Delilah said. “My husband was part of Lebeau and Stroud, too.”

“Was?” Karl asked.

Delilah closed her eyes and let out a slow sad breath. “A volcano god was going to destroy the island of Fernandina, Krakatoa style, if it didn’t get a human sacrifice right then. Maurice sacrificed himself to save countless lives.”

“I’m so sorry,” Karl said and patted her hand.

“I got Volos back,” Delilah said with a grin. “I dumped eighty tons of dry ice out of a C-17 and right into Fernandina. Volos was a lot more compliant with our demands after that.”

“It sounds like you’ve been able to deal with gods and demons all on your own, why do you need me?” Karl asked.

“Kasdeya is something else,” Delilah said. “You keep saying she’s a blood sucker, but she can also control people’s minds. Granted the stories are over seven hundred years old, but they say how Kasdeya can draw people toward her, as if possessed, and make it easier for her to drain their blood, through the air. I don’t want to get anywhere near her. Since I’ve been told that dropping a nuke is frowned upon, we need to do this the old fashion way.”

“Snipers,” Karl said nodding his head.

“Rockets,” Delilah said. “We don’t want to destroy the island, if we can help it. We can’t let her leave the island, however. Since by all reports she can fly, then we blow her to pieces, and then take those pieces to ten secure locations.”

“And what will I be?” Karl asked.

“Our first attempt to make her stand down and work out a compromise,” Delilah said looking at Karl. “I don’t have much hope, so rockets.”

“Any idea how Kasdeya was trapped the first time?” Karl asked looking for hope.

“One thousand men with iron clubs smeared with the blood of Saint Margaret of Cortona beat Kasdeya into a large iron chamber, and two men kept beating her while the hatch was welded closed,” Delilah said with a sad tone.

“One thousand men sounds like a lot,” Karl stated.

“They started with one thousand men, and ended up with twelve,” Delilah said as if she were seeing the information before her. “That doesn’t include the two that sacrificed themselves to keep Kasdeya in the chamber long enough for the top to be welded on. So the old ways may not have been the best.”

“Saints, gods, C-17s,” Karl started. “It all seems so weird. Whatever happened to the line, ‘Jesus Saves,’ and all that?”

“Jesus was God in human form,” Delilah said looking at the plane’s ceiling. “You could take the word of God, but having to translate it into human words with a tongue that has to contort to form human sounds, and things will get lost.”

Karl blinked. “You believe in Jesus, and God?” Karl asked.

“Sure, I do,” Delilah said rolling her head to look at Karl. “Everyone at Lebeau and Stroud does, in their own way.”

Karl smirked at this. “What’s your way?” Karl asked.

Delilah was silent for a long minute. “Do you know about the four fundamental forces of the Universe?” Delilah finally asked.

“There are four?” Karl asked in exaggerated shock. He really had no idea that there were only four.

“Gravity, electro-magnetic, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force,” Delilah said. “I believe it was God who made those forces. After God made those forces then He also had to live by them. That’s why when He came to Earth and set the record straight, instead of a burning talking bush, he came into this world like any normal human would. He doesn’t control everything, but when something comes up He doesn’t like, then He sends something or someone to fix it. I believe God granted you with the powers you have to deal with the threat of Kasdeya.”

“If God follows the rules, how do you explain what I can do, or this Kasdeya?” Karl asked interested.

“First I will say that humans don’t understand everything, and to assume we do is quite arrogant,” Delilah said. “The how and what could be different things. How you can change a person’s body and mind probably has to do with some unknown way of manipulating biology and electrochemical processes. It is easier to explain what happened. That’s why when the story of the Earth and Heavens and all life was being created in seven days, well that’s what happened, but not the how. That’s why I don’t have a problem with evolution, it explains the how.”

“Despite what the bible says about seven days,” Karl stated.

“Human words put down by humans for other humans to understand,” Delilah said sitting back. “I really think that some stuff got lost between God, human, human stories, and human writing.”

“I guess calling me the god in the machine loses some meaning when you look at it that way,” Karl said leaning back.

“You are ‘a’ god in the machine,” Delilah offered. “If it is any consolation I hope you live through this. I hope you find your place in making people laugh within Lebeau and Stroud, or out. With all the hopelessness I’ve seen, laughter is something that doesn’t often happen. Some, and only some, of your jokes have made me smile.”

“Good start,” Karl said and they felt the plane start to descend. “Do you think I’ll have time for a shower? I’m starting to feel a little ripe.”

“Probably,” Delilah said looking at her watch. “The party isn’t supposed to start until tomorrow. Also, there seems to be an unwritten rule that the chaos starts at either midnight or high noon. So we either have fifteen hours, or twenty-three.”

As soon as the plane touched down and people got off Delilah and Karl were at one of the transport vans with half a dozen men shouldering rifles. Delilah got on the radio at once. “Coms, what’s the status on the monastery?”

The radio crackled for a moment before a male voice with a heavy Greek accent said, “There’s nothing obvious, but the seismometers are just now starting to become active.”

Delilah frowned and looked at Karl. He was in one of the bench seats looking out the window. The van had only gone less than a mile and there was the lake dead ahead. The terrain was hilly, and what wasn’t covered in tall green grass was gray sharp rock. The blue water was a contrast, but the rock jutting out of the middle of the lake in the distance was something that added contrast to the large body of water.

Delilah got back on the radio asking, “When you say just now, you mean what?”

“O skatá,” the man said back. “She’s breaking out!”

Delilah’s eyes went wide and screamed at the driver, “FLOOR IT!”

Karl was glad that putting on a seatbelt was instinct since he would have been thrown about in the van. In less than a minute they were at the lake’s edge. There was a boat and a pilot waiting for them. Everyone in the van, including the van driver, piled onto the boat that was already untying from the dock when they all got on. From a distance there was loud bombing sound echoing off the basin of the lake. As the boat got closer it was clear that there was dust coming up from the building in the middle of the island. The island had steep sides that from a distance seemed deceptively gentle. The closer one got, it was clear that up the island’s sides was going to be quite an elevated hike.

As soon as the boat hit the dock the first sounds of gunfire could be heard. The monastery was shaking, and walls were starting to crumble. The ceiling fell in. There were screams from inside. The half dozen soldiers that were with Delilah and Karl quickly went up the island’s slope.

“What am I doing?” Karl said looking down at his legs. “I can give myself the strength of an Olympic athlete.”

“Must be nice,” Delilah said pulling out her sidearm and going up the steep gravel steps.

“Do you want me to give you muscles like a body builder?” Karl asked easily going up the steps.

“I want you to focus on the demon vampire bitch,” Delilah huffed.

Right then the monastery exploded. Rocks and wood beams shot out in all directions. Stone that hadn’t moved in over seven hundred years was flung away like a child lobbing a ball. Screams were mixed with the crashing of rock on rock. Parts of the monastery the size of a person rolled down the sides of the island, and soldiers that were stationed around had to dodge the rolling rocks.

The dust and debris hadn’t even started to settle when from the middle of what was the monastery, arose a woman. She flew a dozen feet into the air and turned to survey what was around her. She was completely naked, and everyone saw her for she was undoubtedly the center of attention. Her hair was red like diluted blood. Her body was proportioned like the ideal woman from the 1960’s with some padding, upturned breasts, and smooth hips down to long legs. Her bush was a short wide unkempt triangle of dark red hair. The look of her fantastically and frighteningly pretty face was one of sinisterly pleased. Bright green eyes looked all about her surroundings. Swirling around her naked body like a grotesque streamer was a trail of blood that after reaching the apex of her flight the blood streamed into her mouth.

She put her head back and sighed. “Human blood is beyond delicious,” Kasdeya said. It wasn’t loud, or forceful, but everyone heard it as if she were standing no more than ten feet away.

Delilah got her breath back faster than Karl gave her credit for. “On behalf of the human race I order you to stand down,” Delilah said loudly and with force.

Kasdeya looked down at Delilah with a smirk. The two were about fifty feet apart, and there were dozens of people with high caliber weapons all around, but it was clear that Kesdeya was the one in control.

“I do not take orders from mortals,” Kasdeya said in that eerily loud voice. “I give them. EVERYONE KNEEL TO ME!”

Instantly, as if there was a switch that flipped, all of the people around, man, woman, Karl, found themselves down on one knee. Everyone’s heads were bowed, and frozen in that position of subjugation. It didn’t matter if they were on sharp pointy rocks. It didn’t matter if there was blood flowing down the sides of their face from an open wound. It didn’t matter if they were half in the water at the edge of the island. All people kneeled before the demon.

Karl shook his head violently as if shaking something loose. He stood up instantly, throwing off the control that Kasdeya had momentarily forced on him. He looked over and saw that Delilah was still kneeling, her head down, and her gun still in her hand. Karl looked over and saw that Kasdeya was flying over some of the kneeling soldiers. She was examining her food like someone looking over a buffet.

Karl looked at the boat down the hill, but then at Delilah, and made a decision. He would use what powers he had to save who he could. Never mind whatever god like powers he had. Karl had his own ingrain human powers. Karl had the power to annoy.

The wolf whistle was unexpected.

Kasdeya looked over to where it came from and saw Karl slowly walking toward her, like a man without a care in the world. “Holy Hell!” Karl said to the demon as she set her bare feet on the stone slabs of the walkway that had been around the monastery. “You are one hot momma! Someone, and I’m not going to name names here, gave me the impression that demons were ugly. I was perhaps expecting something like a flesh covered skeleton, or bleeding from different orifices, or even claws and fangs, but not you. You are one sexy demon vampire bitch.”

“Kneel before me mortal, and I will kill you by draining you of your blood,” Kasdeya demanded.

“Exactly how many times has that worked?” Karl asked. “Also, I’m not entirely sure I’m mortal anymore.”

Karl wasn’t expecting the fist to his chest. Kasdeya’s fist was so fast that if natural instinct of self preservation hadn’t kicked in Karl’s torso would have had a hole in it. Instead Karl went flying back with so much force he was off his feet for several yards, landing and skidding on the grass and rock until he was pretty much right under Delilah’s neutral and frozen face. Her eyes didn’t even twitch when Karl was under her head.

“I’m sure inwardly you’re smirking at this,” Karl said getting to his feet. His shirt was tatters, but his skin had instantly toughened up to rhino hide levels before he had hit the rocks. Now it turned back to normal pink as he ran back to where Kasdeya was.

Karl got up to the demon just in time to see a soldier with a badly broken leg stand up, not by his own desires. Kasdeya put her hand close to his upturned face, and a look of glee made her otherwise pretty features turn ugly in ways that only someone distorted by evil on the inside could produce.

“STOP!” Karl shouted out, and for a moment Kasdeya did indeed stop. Her hand and face were frozen for only a second, before she shook her head much the way Karl had moments before. Kasdeya glared at Karl with a disgust that would have melted metal.

“I get you want human blood, but have you tried cheese fries?” Karl joked. Kasdeya let the soldier fall to the ground, with all his blood still inside, and Karl really tried not to look how bad the man’s leg broke even more.

“We’re in Greece so we should have stuffed grape leaves,” Karl said trying not to notice the people around him starting to stand up, “I’ve only had them a few times, but they are amazing.”

“KILL HIM!” Kasdeya commanded.

“Gyros?” Karl tried one more time. It wasn’t until he saw Delilah pull back on the slide of her gun that Karl gave up on that line. “SLEEP!” Karl demanded. Karl put not just his words into the command, but he sent his mind out, his mental energy that he’d learned to use while lucid dreaming. In a heartbeat, everyone around, collapsed and drifted off to dreamland.

Kasdeya swayed on her feet for a moment, and her eyes closed with a long blink. She then shook her head violently and a sneer curled her lips. “I’ll kill you myself,” Kasdeya said with a growl.

The naked demon advanced on Karl. Her bare feet padded smoothly on the stone walkway as she advanced on Karl. She carelessly picked up an information post and the concrete base attached to it, and threw the thing at Karl.

Karl made his muscles super strong and caught the concrete base. This was the right thing to do since he was carefully trying to walk through the unconscious mass of bodies all around. He finally stepped over the last of them, and stood facing Kasdeya. It was almost like high noon in a western. Karl, short and had normal enough looks. Kasdeya stood tall with a goddess like body, naked and vicious. A hill with blue water was on one side, and the other side a ruined monastery with still standing wooden benches facing the water.

“I will drink your blood and gain your knowledge and power,” Kasdeya said with a snarl.

“Now once more with feeling,” Karl joked.

“I will dominate and destroy this world and all humans on it,” Kasdeya promised.

“That sounds like a lot of work,” Karl said. “I’ll take beaches, babes, and burritos.”

“Pray to whomever you kneel to, and prepare to die,” Kasdeya said starting to walk towards Karl.

Karl had no idea what to do. He wondered where the rockets were. He also wondered if he was going to die at the hands of a naked woman or naked demon at least. He also wondered if Kasdeya ever had sex before. If she had sex with a human would that be akin to playing with your food? These were the thoughts going through Karl’s head while certain that he was about to get his ass kicked. Karl, being Karl, went with his instincts.

“Have you ever had an orgasm?” Karl asked. “You seem sexually repressed. Are you HORNY?”

Karl put everything he had into the last word. The energy that was in him didn’t feel like anything, most of the time, but this time it was like a static field that shot out of his head right at Kasdeya. The demon paused. A hand went to her stomach area, just above her blood red bush. Karl realized that he did something to her. It was like when he told her to stop, and it only worked for a second. What Karl needed was to not stop.

“AROUSED,” Karl said advancing on the demon. “TURNED-ON, WET, CLIT PULSING, PUSSY BURNING, TORRID, STIMULATED, HOT AND HEAVY, FERVID, and I could use a thesaurus right now.”

Karl’s commands were having a visible affect on Kasdeya. Her breathing had turned into panting. Her body had turned flush red. Her nipples stood out hard on her upturned breasts. She looked at Karl now with less disgusts and more lustful desire.

Karl quickly reached out and pinched both of her nipples saying, “You need an ORGASM!” The red head demon jerked from the pain in her chest and the heat that hit her loins like a burning bullet. “CLIMAX,” Karl said and one hand went down to between the demon woman’s legs. He started rubbing the soft flesh just below her bush. Kasdeya’s eyes went wide as he started to gyrate his fingers just above her pussy lips. “CUM, PEAK, EJACULATE or is that a man, FUCKING CUM!” Karl shouted. His middle finger slipped into Kasdeya’s body, and then his ring finger. With curled digits he started working his hand fast in her vagina.

“ORGASM, CLIMAX, CUM!” Karl shouted at the demon that had somehow landed on one of the benches lining the walkway. “ORGASM, CLIMAX, CUM!” Karl shouted and kept shouting and pouring as much of the power he had into the words. He kept repeating, nonstop the same three words into Kasdeya’s face, “ORGASM, CLIMAX, CUM! ORGASM, CLIMAX, CUM! ORGASM, CLIMAX, CUM!”

The demon woman looked unable to talk. Her eyes were wide and round. Her mouth was open the breath going in and out was short and hot. Her body was sweaty, but her pussy was wetter than a fountain. Her flawless body started to jerk, and her pussy started to twitch. Kasdeya sat up a little, as if the muscles that made up her torso were contracting involuntarily.

The orgasm that took over the demon would have been inhumanly powerful. Kasdeya’s body flexed hard. Her now swollen pussy was lifted up in the air, and a long, narrow spray of juices ejected from her clit that would have put fountains to shame. The spray arched in the air, catching the sunlight, and for a brief moment a rainbow appeared from her cum juices.

Violent jerking started immediately afterwards. Kasdeya’s body jumped, and bounced, and jerked, and shook. Her eyes were rolled in her head. Her mouth hung open and drool flew from her mouth as she was unable to control even her jaw. The bench broke as the demon’s hips thrust up and then slammed down with unnatural force. Her pussy was visibly pulsing as her swollen clit peaked out and rhythmically throbbed.

Karl went to Kasdeya’s head and grabbed both sides with his hands. He pulled her head up so she was face to face with him. Her eyes rolled forward, and the two stared at each other. Kasdeya’s hands grabbed Karl’s wrists, but the strength was gone, the will was gone, burned out by the orgasm that she was still experiencing. Karl put everything he had into her mind, forcing his thoughts upon her own, making her mind how he wanted. It was a long minute before Kasdeya let go of Karl’s wrists, and let herself lay limp on the broken bench. Her eyes were still locked onto his. Karl continued to pour every modicum of power he had into the demon woman’s mind. Then the end of the power, the end of the fight, and the end of Kasdeya’s orgasm came, and Karl said one word to the demon vampire, “OBEY!”

Karl collapsed. He fell to the stone walkway. His head was sweaty, his body ached, and his vision was going blurry. In the distance there was a woman’s voice, free of all emotion but love and obedience.

“I will obey you, Master,” Kasdeya said looking up to where Karl had been a moment before. Realizing that Karl wasn’t there the demon woman quickly sat up and looked to see where he was. Karl was on his back, his ruined shirt giving no protection from the sharp rocks under him. Karl was barely hanging onto consciousness when Kasdeya was suddenly there. “How may I obey you, Master?” She asked as if she were human, and so was he.

Karl couldn’t see. Everything was a blur. He could feel his brain sluggish like he’d taken pills he shouldn’t have. For Karl, he knew he was going to pass out in a moment. There was just enough presence of mind for him to say, “Sleep until I tell you to wake up.” Karl was sure Kasdeya said something, but the words were lost to ears connected to a brain that just shut down.

3.

Karl sat on a bench looking out over a city that seemed dominated by white buildings. The building the bench was next to didn’t look like much of anything but a glass and steel four story office building on a hill. No one would have suspected it was the base for a secret organization that dealt with monsters.

“You could write books,” Delilah said sitting down next to Karl.

“Yes for everyone out there that needs to know how to take down a female demon using mind control powers, and two fingers,” Karl said sarcastically. “How many people did Kasdeya actually kill?”

“Five,” Delilah said with a sigh. “Two are still in critical condition from having a building land on them. If you’re blaming yourself, stop.”

“I’m blaming Kasdeya,” Karl said sounding shocked that Delilah would think otherwise. “All the deaths and destruction was caused by that demon vampire bitch. We literally got there as fast as possible. I’m in many ways glad I didn’t insist on taking the time for a shower first.” This made Delilah smile. “What is the demon vampire bitch doing now?”

“She’s still obeying your command that she comply with anything she’s told to do,” Delilah said and then looked away. “She’s been asking to see you.”

“That’s nice, I don’t want to see her,” Karl said. “You’ve done these kinds of things before. What do you feel afterwards?”

“It depends on the mission,” Delilah said. “When my husband Maurice died I got revenge, and felt much better about things when the funeral was finished. When the giant ant colony tried to invade Wisconsin, I felt bad about having to kill the queen, and all of the babies. When I took out the shadow demons and freed the people they were controlling I felt really good. Karl, there’s no one way to feel about things. Did soldiers in the Greek army die, yes, but did they die as a soldier would want to die, yes to that too. If you’re wondering if Lebeau and Stroud is right for you, the decision is in your hands. This is normal in my world.”

“I’m still thinking that I could have beer, beaches, babes and burritos,” Karl said.

“In Baja?” Delilah supplied.

“Sounds good to me,” Karl said nodding his head.

“You’re not thinking about having sex with that demon vampire bitch?” Delilah asked.

“It’s still on the table,” Karl said with a touch of humor. “This has been a week of firsts for me. I’ve never had mind and body control powers. I’ve never had sex with two women at the same time. I’ve never been to Greece. I’ve never finger banged a demon. I think my bucket list has changed dramatically.”

“I hear you,” Delilah said with a nod of her head. “I’ve heard that Mongolian death worms are delicious.”

“You want to eat one?” Karl asked in shock.

“Dead and cooked first, obviously,” Delilah said as if that were clearly the case. “In this line of work things change your world. You do things you never thought you’d do. I never thought I’d have fried cheese in Patras, but here we are.”

“Is that where we are?” Karl said looking out over the houses and to the distant water. “I was so passed out after the fight that I had no idea what happened until I woke up.”

“Yeah, about that,” Delilah said embarrassed. “I feel like I should tell you something. It’s like an open secret that you might not know.”

“You’re a lesbian?” Karl asked.

“What? No,” Delilah said as if offended.

“It’s fine if you are, I don’t care,” Karl said. “We’d have something in common, you know, liking women.”

“I’m not a lesbian,” Delilah said and then pointed a threatening finger at Karl, “and don’t fuck with my mind making me think that I am. No, it was when you were trying to subdue Kasdeya. I read in your report how you said you used sexually charged words to get her to orgasm and lower her mental defenses. I think there was some leakage.”

“Leakage?” Karl asked for clarification.

“When I woke up,” Delilah said embarrassed, “my underwear and pants were quite wet from, you know, as if I was obeying your sexually charged words.”

“OH!” Karl said realizing what she meant.

“I’m not the only one,” Delilah said embarrassed. “Just about everyone who heard you, also needed new underwear and pants.”

“So everyone is pissed off at me now,” Karl said.

“Not exactly,” Delilah said. “The David like person that runs this area is not happy with you. He sees you as a threat that should be neutralized.”

“Fantastic,” Karl said lowering his head. “Now I need to watch what I eat and drink.”

“Maybe not,” Delilah said leaning back on the bench. “There’re a couple of things working in your favor. The fact that you’re still here is a plus. The fact that you haven’t turned every woman around into your own personal sex toy is another. You haven’t gone all super villain and wanted to take over the world yet is also a plus. I’m slightly glad you haven’t modified me.”

“You can’t let that hang there,” Karl said. “How slight is slight?”

“I should not want to take the easy way,” Delilah started. “I wouldn’t mind if I looked prettier, lost some of the fat I’ve been carrying around, and had longer legs.”

Karl was a little confused for a second. “What’s the hard way?” He asked. “I suppose you could get plastic surgery, cut out the fried cheese, and wear heels.”

“That’s what I want,” Delilah said. “What do you want?”

“Now I want fried cheese,” Karl said looking out over the city of Patras. “I’ve been thinking about what I want in the long term. I still want to make people laugh, but maybe put that secondary to other things. I don’t think I could do what you do and negotiate deals with monsters. I could be a soldier, of sorts, when negotiations break down.”

“Why?” Delilah asked.

“Five funerals is five too many,” Karl said. “If I can fight, then let me fight, using everything I have.”

“Mind control powers and two fingers,” Delilah joked.

“If that’s what it takes,” Karl said with a grin.

“Lebeau and Stroud does have an office in Baja,” Delilah said. “It is a good thing to have someone willing to fight on the team. Just make sure you’re not fighting yourself.” Delilah looked at her watch. “They want you in on a phone call in five minutes.”

“Fine, the fried cheese will have to wait,” Karl said getting up.

Three hours, three phone calls, one interrogation, and another round of report revision, and Karl found himself in the basement in the building. This was the medical section where anyone still suffering from the attack, and wasn’t part of the Greek army, recovered. There were also private rooms at the far end with windows that could be frosted or clear with the touch of a button. Even through the opaque glass the person’s read hair shined through. There were two guards by the door, and Karl gave a sloppy salute to them. They didn’t look happy, but they let Karl in.

Karl went into the room and was a touch surprised by how white everything was. The bed was white with white sheets. The sink was white. The toilet in the corner was white, with a curtain to pull around it that was white. The work desk was white, the metal chair was white. The gown that was around Kasdeya was white. Kasdeya with her pink skin and red hair was the only color in the place. Her green eyes looked from the gray laptop’s monitor to Karl, and they flashed.

“MASTER!” Kasdeya cried out and was instantly on her knees before Karl. “How may I obey you, should I suck your cock?” The words were without pauses and the eagerness of her words to pleasure Karl was not lost on him.

“No, not,” Karl was saying as if the desire for sex from a demon was uncomfortable. “What are you doing?” Karl said looking at the laptop and the word processing program that was on it.

“Oh, that, well you told me I had to do whatever the people here asked me to do, so when they told me to write down everything about Hell and the other demons, and such I got to work,” Kasdeya said. “They brought in the laptop since I was writing in Enochian, and they couldn’t read it. I told them I didn’t know how to type and one of the techs gave me a vial of her blood and now I am putting everything down in English.”

“You can get information from people’s blood?” Karl asked.

“Thoughts, memories, skills, yes, Master,” Kasdeya said. “May I be naked? The people around here said I have to wear clothes, but I’d much rather be naked. I’d rather be naked before your eyes, Master.”

“No, please, please keep your clothes on,” Karl said. “I’m sorry I’m having a real hard time with this. You killed people, and wanted to take over the world.”

“Yes, and would corrupt people along the way,” Kasdeya said as if that were in the job description. “Now all I want is to please and obey you, Master.” She started rubbing Karl’s crotch.

“Stop that,” Karl said and gave a weak swat at her hand. She retracted her hand as if she were burned. “Stand up while you’re at it,” Karl said.

Instantly Kasdeya jumped to her feet. Her breasts jiggled under her white gown. The look of mindless obedience turned to lustful desire as soon as her breasts stopped moving. “How else may I obey you, Master?” Kasdeya asked.

“Tell me the truth,” Karl said. “What would you do if I released you from my control?”

“I would drain all the blood out of every living soul on the planet,” Kasdeya said with a smile.

Karl’s eyes went wide. “Don’t do that, ever,” Karl said quickly.

“As you command, Master,” Kasdeya said with sad eyes.

Karl breathed for a moment and looked the female demon up and down. He went over and sat down on the bed. “Why would you want to consume your entire food source?” Karl asked.

“So I could move up from fifth Satan to maybe fourth or third,” Kasdeya said. “Now I’ll have to figure out another way since you told me to not kill everyone on Earth.”

“Just to be clear, this is a flat out permanent command, if anything you want to do involves killing humans, don’t,” Karl said.

Kasdeya pouted. “As you command, Master,” the demon said. She got a sexy look on her face. “You’re on my bed, Master.”

“I’m trying to decide if I should command you to get back into your iron prison and have it dropped into the middle of the ocean,” Karl said.

“Oh,” Kasdeya said the sexy look gone from her face. “I would prefer to be free in order to serve you, Master.”

“Well we’re both liabilities,” Karl said. “You want to destroy the world, and I could take it over with a YouTube video.”

“I want to obey you,” Kasdeya said. “No, it’s more than a want. It is as if my every heart beat, every breath, every thought is about how to conform to your desires. I am not even a slave, but an extension of your will. It is beyond happiness or pleasure, but a linking of my spirit to yours.”

“Demons have spirits?” Karl asked.

“It’s like a soul, but I was not created by God, and have no chance of getting in to heaven,” Kasdeya said nodding her head.

“So if I took you to a Christian revival, you’d what?” Karl asked.

“Hope they have good food,” Kasdeya said with a shrug. “I wouldn’t get anything else out of it.”

“By food you mean blood?” Karl asked.

“Oh no, I can eat regular food too,” Kasdeya said swaying on her feet. “I don’t need the calories, but blood is what I have to have in order to live. Food just tastes good to me. In truth I don’t need that much blood, only about ten milliliters every ten years or so. It doesn’t even have to be fresh blood. The two men trapped in the iron tomb kept me alive for centuries until I had to break out and find more.”

“So the blood you’ve consumed lately will tide you over for how long?” Karl asked.

“A good hundred years or so,” Kasdeya said. “I know about something called blood banks, and am fascinated to learn more about them.”

“Kasdeya,” Karl said looking into the demon’s green eyes. “I need to know, can you help humanity in their fight against monsters like demons, but other supernatural kind?”

“Sure I can,” Kasdeya said as if that were obvious. “I’ve been around since the time of Satan’s formation. I have historical knowledge of things you couldn’t even dream of. I know not just where the skeletons are buried, but their names, and what magic their bones possess. I know spells that could change the world, for the better or worse.”

“Let’s focus on the better, shall we,” Karl said. He lay down on the bed and looked at the white ceiling.

“You seem stressed, Master,” Kasdeya said looking down at him.

“A week ago the worst thing I had to deal with was a broken spark plug,” Karl said covering his eyes with his arm. “Now I have powers that can control people’s minds and bodies. I’m now aware that there is a world of magic and monsters. I also have a demon vampire that is part of my spirit. There are some things I never thought I would have to worry about in my life.”

“I could help you relieve some of that stress,” Kasdeya offered licking her lips.

Karl sighed. “Fuck it,” he finally said. “Since we’re probably both going to be locked away for the rest of time, come here and let’s fuck.”

“Oh, yes Master,” Kasdeya said rushing over to Karl.

With some tugging Karl’s pants were off, and his ten inch cock sprang out. The demon put some strength into getting his pants all the way off, and then grabbed his rod. Karl was struggling to get his shirt off as Kasdeya straddled him.

“I’ve been dreaming of this, Master,” Kasdeya said as she lowered her body onto his shaft.

Karl looked down, he wanted to see everything, but the white medical gown was in the way. “Why are you still wearing that?” Karl asked.

Kasdeya looked like she was in ecstasy as her fleshy folds enveloped Karl’s man meat. “You told me to stay clothed,” Kasdeya said with hot breath.

“Take it off,” Karl commanded. “I want to see everything.”

Kasdeya grabbed the front of her gown with both hands and ripped it away from her body. Her naked body underneath was already shining with sweat. The demon started to bounce up and down on Karl’s cock as she shed the rest of the shredded gown. “Everything I am, is yours, Master,” Kasdeya said rocking her hips on Karl’s.

Karl felt himself hard deep in the demon woman’s pussy. She felt so human. She looked so human. She acted like an animal in heat. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Her body shined with sweat. Her nipples stood out hard on her upturned breasts. Her bush was glistening with juices and sweat.

“That hair on your pussy is just in the way,” Karl said. “Let’s get rid of it, and that armpit hair I see.”

Right away the hair and follicles that had been on Kasdeya were gone. The skin under where her bush had been was now smooth and free of all blemishes. The clear fluid that had been leaking out of her now flowed into Karl’s hairy bush.

“Oh yes Master,” Kasdeya said putting a hand down to above her mound to feel and rub. “Thank you, Master. Please, make me however you want, Master.”

“I don’t really like the breasts,” Karl said reaching up to cup them. “How about we make them rounder, fuller, bigger?”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, Master,” Kasdeya said grinding her hips even faster. “Shape me, remake me, and turn me into whatever you want.”

“I’m good for now,” Karl said. “How about you stop grinding and start humping?”

Kasdeya’s eyes flashed wide. “Oh, yes, Master, as you command, Master,” the demon woman said. She started to literally fly up and then down, quickly, on Karl’s cock. He forgot she could fly, but she used it well. His head was almost out of her pussy before she lowered her bald cunt back down on his cock. Kasdeya’s eyes rolled up as Karl’s cock filled her. His hot dick was sliding along her most sensitive spot. She twitched and her pelvic muscles jerked as an orgasm built quickly inside of her.

She seemed to have a hard time getting words out, but Kasdeya finally said in halting and jerking words, “May I cum, Master?”

“You don’t need my permission,” Karl said, “sure cum, cum as often and as hard as you want.”

Kasdeya seemed to try and say something but it came out in a gargle. She started to shake, her eyes rolled up, her pussy gushed, and her clit pulsed. Her middle jerked and twitched and then gave hard forceful wrenching motions forward. Through the walls of the room moans were heard all over as it seemed that Kasdeya also had some leakage. She was still flying her body up and down on Karl’s now drenched cock.

“Take me in your mouth,” Karl said, “no biting.”

Kasdeya flew her body off Karl’s long shlong and turned in midair to then lower her face onto Karl’s dick until her nose was in his damp hair. She wrapped her lips around Karl’s dick and sucked gently. When she pulled her head back the suction increased to incredible degrees. Karl felt his eyes cross as Kasdeya did things to his cock he’d never thought possible. The building orgasm in Karl’s loins increased as Kasdeya’s hands got involved. One of her hands was massaging Karl’s balls. Her other hand was rubbing just above his shaft. With all the stimulation Karl felt it coming.

“I’m cumming,” Karl said quickly as the sensation hit him.

Kasdeya didn’t say anything. Her lips sealed perfectly around Karl’s head, and she sucked as his balls surged. Karl felt his body jerk and shiver on its own as his semen flowed out of him, and into her. She sucked and gulped, and tickled the tip of his cock with her tongue. Karl had lost count of the surges of cum that came out of him and into her. Kasdeya lowered her head down until all of Karl’s cock was in her mouth and throat. He was past her tongue when his last shot ejected. Karl collapsed onto the bed as Kasdeya cleaned him off and up.

“What are you doing, you damn demon vampire bitch,” Delilah’s voice said getting through the door. “Everyone just had an orgasm.” Delilah froze seeing the naked demon with her mouth fully engulfing Karl’s dick.

There was a tense frozen look on everyone’s face. Karl recovered first. “So, you want to hear something funny?” Karl asked.

Delilah left and slammed the door angrily.

Not long later a fully clothed Karl found Delilah outside. She was on a bench looking out over the city as night fell. Lights were coming on, and distant ships on the ocean illuminated the waves on the water.

“Shut up,” Delilah said as soon as she saw it was Karl. “I am so pissed off at you.” Karl was going to say something, but wisely kept his mouth shut.

“You had that demon vampire bitch blow you,” Delilah said with eyes squeezed shut, and her fingers curled into claws. “That better have been the only thing you two did.”

“No, she rode me too,” Karl said and the evil disgusted look that Delilah gave him made him realize she was serious about him shutting up.

“Fucking bitch,” Delilah said with venom. “She fucked you, and everyone in the building had an orgasm. I was talking to my dad. Now I know what’s going to be subject at the next cookout.”

Delilah paused pinching the bridge of her nose. “You could have any woman you wanted, and you took her, why?” Delilah asked. “Now you can talk.”

Karl thought for a second and then said, “I know I’ve been saying I’m the god in the machine, but I’m not a god, but I’m pretty sure I’m not a normal human anymore.”

“Is this a joke I’m not getting?” Delilah asked.

“No, I’m not done yet,” Karl said. “I’ve also found out that Kasdeya and I are linked. If I ever let her free, then she’ll try to destroy the world. I can’t let that happen. So she’s stuck with me, and I’m stuck with her. I’m stuck with someone that in every observable biological way is a sexy woman. She’s in love in every way possible with me, and so…”

“I am so pissed off at you right now I need you to tell me in simple terms, why did you fuck that demon vampire bitch?” Delilah demanded.

“I didn’t want to force myself on anyone else,” Karl said quickly. He calmed down and sighed. “I know I can have anyone I want. I can make them look however I want. I could turn you into a supermodel and have you riding my cock like it’s a pogo stick while loving every second of it. I know I could do this. The thing is, I won’t. Not just because it’s wrong, but because as soon as I start I’m not sure I could stop. Kasdeya, well, I’ve already mind fucked her. I guess it’s better to use someone already enslaved to me than take someone else.”

“I’m not sure ‘better’ is the right term for that,” Delilah said.

“Are you jealous?” Karl asked.

“Fuck no,” Delilah said quickly. “I mean that, fuck no. Karl, you’re a nice guy. You’re fun to be around, most of the time. I know you can do more for yourself and the world than what you are doing right now. I also know you can do better than a demon vampire bitch. Seeing you with her, well, it just makes me realize that as nice of a guy as you are, you are still a guy. You have sex for pleasure, and not for love. Seeing you like that makes me pissed off that you are not living up to my ideals for you.”

Karl paused, waiting to see if Delilah was going to continue. When she didn’t keep talking Karl said, “I’m not some superhero.”

“I never said you were,” Delilah said.

“I could be,” Karl said. “I think it’s time I started wising up to things. If I can modify bodies, I can start with fixing the people in the basement medical wing.”

Delilah gave him a suspicious look. When Karl walked off she followed. Karl went down into the basement of the building and started going to each person. Karl would find out what was wrong with them, how to fix it, and in a few words would fix whatever was broken, torn, bleeding, or damaged. In thirty minutes the basement medial wing was empty of everyone but Kasdeya, and her guards.

When Karl went roaming the building he came upon an interrogation of someone supposedly dealing with known cursed artifacts. Karl talked with one of the detectives, and then went in and talked with the suspect. In a few words the suspect was confessing to crimes no one even knew about.

Talk got around and someone pulled Karl in on a negotiation with some foo fighters, glowing small humanoids with long fins instead of hair. There was dispute over airspace in the Mediterranean Sea. After a brief conversation and understanding of the facts Karl was able to work out a way that both parties could be happy with their chunk of the sky.

After all that Karl said he needed some sleep. Delilah followed him up to his room, and made sure that he went inside. She stood outside, texting on her phone, waiting to see if he would come out. He didn’t. After nearly an hour Delilah got the phone call she was expecting.

The morning came and Karl was eating microwavable oatmeal while reading the news on a borrowed tablet. The break room wasn’t large, but it did seem to have lots of food on hand for anyone that wanted it. Karl wasn’t sure who stocked the fresh fruit, but he appreciated it. He looked up when Delilah came into the otherwise empty break room.

“Good news,” Delilah said coming up to Karl. “They know where they’re going to send you.”

“The bottom of the ocean,” Karl guessed.

“Worse, Cincinnati, Ohio,” Delilah said. Karl just nodded his head at this.

“That was supposed to be a joke,” Delilah said. “No they realize that they should try and keep you happy, so they are going to send us to Baja, specifically to Ensenada.”

“When you say ‘us’ that means, who,” Karl asked.

“You, Kasdeya,” Delilah said and then after a sigh, “me.”

“We’re going to be one big happy family,” Karl said with a grin.

“No we’re not,” Delilah said quickly. “You and Kasdeya will be at one location, and I will be at another. I will be your handler, and if you make any jokes about that I will pull out my firearm and shoot you in the crotch.”

“Right now,” Karl asked.

“Don’t test me god from the machine,” Delilah said with half anger and half humor. “I wouldn’t get any pets since there’s a good chance we’re all going to be traveling around the world, a lot. Come on, we have paperwork to do.”

“How about a sloth,” Karl offered. “They always look like they’re smiling.”

“No, have you seen their claws,” Delilah said as Karl dumped what remained of his breakfast into the trash. “If they were fast you’d be terrified of them.”

“Cats are fairly independent,” Karl said.

“Move,” Delilah said shoving him out the door.

“I suppose I could make Kasdeya act like a dog,” Karl said being shoved from behind.

The End