The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am Number Five

Synopsis: John Smith is an alien from the planet Loriel. He is a “Legacy” he has special powers. Protected by Henry a Guardian (also from his home world) from the Puritards… a race of religious zealots practising Wowserism.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Henry groaned with delight as John’s cock pushed deep into his ass.

Henry’s own cock had already spurted and was spent, but his rectum felt like he had a clit of its own as John’s thick hard cock pressed in twelve inches deep.

“Oh, fuckkkk” Henry groaned.

Already John had come in him three times. He was sometimes unrelenting. He was after-all a legacy, a being with immense sexual powers.

“I’m going to come” John announced before his cock spasmed, pumping at least another 100mls into Henry. Already that made nearly 500mls of sperm… most of it had oozed out of Henry’s distended a-hole.

Finally John pulled out, shooting two more squirts onto Henry’s back. He rolled over onto his back…remarkably his cock was still rock hard.

“How was that…?” he smiled, feeling happy.

“You… you were amazing” Henry gasped as he farted out a load of jizz. He knew he’d have to do a lot of cleaning (again).

He managed to get up off his knees, only for a need to rush into the toilet. He just made it. John’s cock had opened him up so much he almost shat himself.

It took a moment in the shower to feel that his are had closed back again… John entered the shower, and pushed him to his knees. Henry took cock in his mouth and soon had another 100mls of sperm in him, only this time he got most of it down his throat.

Finally John’s cock started to go down.

John wrapped a towel around his waist and went back into the hotel’s bedroom.

Henry followed a short while later, with a small limp… his ass was closed but bruised.

“You’re an amazing fuck” John said…

“You really need to go seeding women” Henry said

“Not this talk again?” John sighed as he fell back onto the double bed.

“Yes… this talk again” Henry said as he gingerly sat down at the foot of the bed.

“I don’t need to hear this” John moaned.

“You do” Henry said “You’re a Legacy… you have these special powers… you need to start impregnating women…”

“Bit…” John began as he struggled to put his shorts on, over his large cock.

“You’re the equivalent of nineteen earth years” Henry said “You need to start breeding soldiers so we can fight the Puritards”

“But…”

“No buts” Henry said “You Legacies are out last hope…”

“You don’t enjoy me fucking your ass?”

“Oh, it’s amazing” Henry said “I never got fucked in the ass till you took me… but that’s just the point…”

Henry knew the power of the legacy first hand. “You desired me and then I became your fuck toy…”

“I like your ass”

“But you need to be fucking pussy… human pussy… fertile human pussy”

“Housecleaning?” came a knock at the door.

“Go a…” John began

“Come in” Henry shouted louder.

An Hispanic woman came in with a maid’s uniform. She had a small name plate over her left breast “Maria” it read and a Spanish flag (indicating language spoken).

“Oh, sorry” she gasped seeing two men in their shorts.

“We need…”John began

“It’s alright” Henry said…”Come in”

“Si” the woman smiled as she wheeled in a cart of cleaning stuff.

“Why’d you do that?” John asked as the woman went into the bathroom to clean

“You should take her” Henry said

“What?”

“Can you smell her pussy?”

“Yes… it’s… it’s delicious”

“Then take her!” Henry said

“I…”

“Oh my God” she said coming out and spotting the while cream.. not knowing it was sperm… it looked a mess

She bent over to get a closer look and when she did John really could smell her sex.

His cock grew hard just smelling her cunny.

She stopped—sensing something odd. She turned to see the two guys grinning at her…

She grew nervous… justifiably so…

But eve as she saw John’s face.. a part of her… what was it… desire? No… she shook her head.

His cock—hard as a rock and long, poked out the top of his jockeys

She saw his almost purple cock head

“Sir?” she gasped… thinking not to embarrass him because his dick was showing…

“What is your name?” he asked

“Maria”

Maria” he repeated

“Maria” he said again

She looked into his eyes

“Maria” he said a third time…

But even as she gazed into his eyes she began to grow moistened.

“Is she yours yet?” Henry asked

“Yes” he said “Watch…” he drew his pants off “Maria”

“Yessss” she sighed

“Take off your panties”

“Yesss” she sighed again

She reached up under her maid’s uniform and drew her now dampened panties off.

He inhaled her scent again… now much stronger. And, he stepped out of his undies.

“Go to the bed, Maria” he said

“Yessss” she sighed.

She went to the bed, stopped and stood there facing it.

He went up behind her and pushed her head forward. She bent over bracing herself on the mattress.

He lived up her skirt and was intoxicated by her wet pussy’s odour.

He took his cock and pushed it in between her hairy lips.

“Ooo!” she gasped as he got his cock head into her.

Henry had a hard on as he watched… this could be the start of his people’s fight-back…

“This may hurt” John whispered. “You will allow it”

“Yessss” she said.

He started to push deeper into her… she winced in pain as she struggled to stretch to accomodate him… but stretch she did…

He pushed into her as far as her cervix, and then he came in her… it wasn’t ‘sex’ (for enjoyment) but ‘procreation’.

He pumped a huge wad of sperm into her and then drew out of her

“Clean me” he said to Henry.

Henry got to his knees and began sucking John’s cock.

“Stand up, Maria” he said

She did, and it hurt… still hurt between her legs.

“Go now to the bathroom” he said “This will be over shortly…”

“Yesss” she said, turning and going off, moving like a robot.

“Will it take long?” John asked Henry.

“Not long…”

And even as Henry dried John’s now deflating cock, they could hear Maria cry out

Henry went to go to the bathroom but stood and gave due deference to John who got there first.

Maria was squatting, her stomach bulging. Already the first egg was squeezing out from her vagina. She gasped with relief as it popped out… but then there was another… and another… and another….

All told she laid a dozen grey-green rubbery eggs. Each egg was the a little bigger than a baseball.

Henry brushed past John and began gathering them.

He’d already turned the room’s bar-fridge on it’s back and he began loading the eggs into the cool of the fridge… and then he poured a concretion that looked like green oatmeal.

He covered the eggs as he placed them in the fridge. Then after he’d put all in he closed the fridge door so the eggs could incubate.

Maria was showering, as commanded by John.

She picked up her panties and put them on.. her vagina stung still.

She moved off to the next room just as the manager rang her to find out why she was running late.

She had no idea…She was apologetic. She felt sore all over now… but she did her best. (She didn’t know she would never have any more kids ever again… all her remaining eggs had been fertilised and ‘laid’.)

“How long will they take?” John asked as he looked at the fridge.

“Not long” Henry said… “But… now you really need to go down to the pool”

“Why’s that?”

“There’s a half dozen reasons” he said as he looked down through the window.

John went over and looked out.

And sure enough there were many healthy looking women lounging around the pool., or… in the pool.

“They are young and will have many more eggs to fertilise than that maid…” Henry said.

“Yes, I think you’re probably right” John said.

As he looked out at them he felt his cock was ready already… but he paused to wonder at that time how the other Legacies were going.

John was after all only number five of a dozen…

A dozen Legacies all around this new planet… each ready to begin restocking their population using the females of this backwards world.

Clara was twenty-two. Her partner Jill was thirty. They both were on banana chairs by the pool… only Jill sat up, side-on as she rubbed Clara’s now strapless back with suntan lotion.

Jill was the dominant partner and had seduced Clara in College.

Suddenly a shadow befell Clara’s back.

“Hello” John said.

“You’re blocking the sun” Jill sniped.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“What’s it to you?” she snapped.

Clara was surprised by Jill’s abruptness… it wasn’t that long ago that Clara had dated men.

She turned side on, but held her now untied top over her nipples.

“I’m John” John said.

“I’m Clara” she smiled.

“You will come with me” he said

“Yessss” she sighed standing up ,she let her top fall… now unconcerned about her breasts being exposed. He grinned. She smelt fresh, fertile. And she was so easily complaint to his will.

“Clara?” Jill gasped “What are you doing?”

“Who are you?” he asked

“Fuck off” she said to him

“This is Jill” Clara said.

“Jill… you will come with me…”

“Yessss” she gasped and stood up… He needed their names to exert his control…

John lead them back through the lobby and up to his floor. A few people started at Clara for being topless.

One noticed how ‘mechanically’ the two women moved.

Henry held the door open and watched amazed as the two women walked in, almost like robots… a blankets for expressions.

John smiled and held up two fingers to indicate two more…

Henry gave him a friendly punch in the arm and then closed the door behind them.

Clara and Jill both went over to the bed and lay over the edge, exposing their asses.

He went and drew down Clara’s bikini bottom as Henry did the same to Jill.

Both women—as lesbians—were quite hairy. It didn’t matter to John… it was what was inside their thighs that mattered.

John seeded the two women and got far more of a harvest from these two… especially Clara.

So much so that Henry had to place the eggs in the bath… now also filled with the strange green ‘oatmeal’….

The two women left… they would never be able to have kids again as all their eggs were now out, and fertilised by John.

And so it would go on….

The eggs took only weeks to move to the next stage… and within a year over a thousand new Loielii were hatched…

The people were not Legacies, but were like Henry, ordinary people of Loriel…

But they began working together right away and soon spacecraft would be on their way back ‘home’—armed, manned, ready to take on the Puritards

End Note

The Puritards were against sex, except for procreation. They were strict, and men and women, even when married slept apart. They hated the people of Loriel for being sexually free.

The people of Loriel were sexually ‘liberated’. It was a clash of cultures.

The End