The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotized Heather

By Hypnofur

Looking back it is really hard to believe it happened. It was just an ordinary day but it turned the sex life of my wife and I absolutely upside down. It all started with a date mix up. My wife and I are fans of Sarah McLaughlin. She was performing at a casino about an hour from our house. We thought it was on February 10th, but it was actually the 9th. Therefore, the night we were at the casino, a stage hypnotist was performing in the concert venue. We were considering staying for it, as we had driven quite some ways, but we were a little hesitant because we weren’t sure what to expect. Eventually we talked ourselves into it, and decided to check it out.

Let me pause to tell you about us. My wife is Heather and she is 42 years old though anyone would say she looks younger than that. She is lovely—and bright, too! She is an elementary school principal and normally quite serious—too serious lately and a bit dour at times. Her job is stressful and she handles it very responsibly. We have two teenage boys and a good life all considered, I suppose.

My name is Nick and I am a few years older than Heather and maybe just beginning to feel it a bit! I try and keep fit but I work in an office—so I’m a bit thicker round the waist than I used to be and maybe the hard-on is not quite as hard as it once was. I have been very aware of that because sex had been cooling over the last few years- well, until these incidents I am about to tell you about. She certainly still got more than her share of admiring glances from other men though she did not seem to notice. She just seemed to have completely lost her interest in sex. Although once we got into it she seemed to enjoy it.

So, back to the night of the hypno show, we found ourselves a seat near the front and off to the side. The lights dimmed and the hypnotist came out to introduce himself and start his show. He talked about what hypnosis was and wasn’t, and then had people who wanted to volunteer do some things.

I sat back and watched. He grabbed a couple people and brought them up on stage, then started to put them under. He had them watch a hypno-spiral, which I could also see, and started talking to them about relaxing.

What seemed like 15 minutes later, I was waking up on stage, and being thanked for being a wonderful subject. Heather was right there with me. We got off the stage, not knowing what happened. I think we were a bit too embarrassed about being inadvertently hypnotized to ask any of the other audience members what had transpired.

I asked Heather how she felt. “Absolutely wonderful!” she said with a cheerfulness that had been rare as of late. I agreed that I also felt especially good as I headed towards the coat room to grab our coats.

As I was about twenty feet away, I saw the attendant walk out the side door, apparently going on break or something. The door was slowly closing behind him, when I caught Heather coming up quickly in my peripheral vision. She went past me and grabbed the door handle before it shut.

‘Let’s go in,’ she said excitedly, on a whim, grabbing my arm,’ and have sex!’

I almost fell over with shock! But I was not about to question her so we both hurried over to the coat room, both giggling, and Heather led the way between some hanging fur coats. She carefully caressed a bunch of them, seemingly enjoying the soft feel on her finger tips.

“Have I ever told you how sexy I think fur coats are?” she said, with a devilish look in her eye. I confirmed she certainly had not. “Too bad” she said as she slipped a black and tan fox jacket on. She looked beautiful, and I told her that with breathless approval. She laughed and pulled me towards her and we kissed with passion, her mouth open, her breathing coming in excited gasps.

I fumbled at her white cotton blouse, undoing the buttons, exposing her beautiful breasts heaving in the white lace bra. She shrugged off the coat, then the blouse and immediately reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, casting it aside on the bale, her lovely tits now free, the nipples already hard, I could see. She threw the thick fox coat back on as I was undoing my shorts, and she reached in and grabbed my hardening cock as we kissed again. We shuffled back to a table behind her, and she was tugging on my erection with the thick tan fur cuffs of the coat. It was heavenly.

I was disappointed when she stopped to take off her jeans and panties. They were both around one ankle when I dove in, my mouth immediately going for her bush which she keeps trimmed but still thick with dark hair. Her labia lips are quite prominent and I could see she was already red and puffy there—and wet! I tongued her clit and slid two fingers roughly into her hot, wet pussy as she lay back on the bale, gasping, her legs opening wide. She was grabbing her own tits with the fur of her coat, playing with the nipples, her breaths coming quick and fast. She was incredibly aroused already.

‘God,’ she gasped, ‘that’s good, lick my clit, uh, yes!’ One hand was now on my head, holding me tight against her as she humped her hairy bush into my face, her pussy wet and open. The other arm was thrown aside, her hand gripping the edge of the table, her knuckles white. My two fingers pistoned in and out of her and she thrashed and moaned.

‘Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum,’ she hissed, ‘uh, yes, yes, oh, now, fuck!’ Her body arched and she ground my face in her crotch as I kept feathering my tongue back and forth across her straining clit. I could not remember her cumming so quick for years, never mind using such language. She lay back, gasping, her legs apart, her dark hairy bush wet, her pussy red and dripping.

The table was just a little too high for me so I pulled her legs round and she slid off of it as I turned her round.

‘Bend over,’ I grunted. She bent forward, supporting herself on her arms, sticking her lovely ass out and back, opening her legs. Pushing the bottom of the fur coat up, I reached up between her legs and found her slit and soon fed my rock hard cock into her. I was soon gripping her by the hips and thrusting in and out, her pussy so wet she was squelching with each thrust.

‘Yes, fuck me,’ she hissed, ‘harder, yes, harder, do it hard!”

I did my best to comply, hammering in and out, her lovely round tits swinging beneath the coat, her bum shuddering with each thrust, her white legs braced with her pants and white lacy knickers round one ankle. It was not going to take me long at all, it was all so erotic., so sudden and hot—and so unlike our normal almost non-existent sex life! I was soon gasping out that I was going to cum and Heather spurred me on.

‘Yes, do it, cum in me, cum in me now, fuck me hard!’ she shouted at me in a way she had never done before.

I spurted in to her, each thrust another jet of cum and then fell back, my cock slipping out of her, gasping for breath. Heather was breathless too, slowly turning round, leaning back against the table behind her, her body shuddering in the borrowed fur coat. I was speechless, my wet cock slowly declining, trying to catch my breath.

Suddenly a voice cut through the air.

“You two were a lovely addition to my show tonight” We both turned. There, framed in the passageway between the other hanging jackets and coats that we had squeezed through was the hypnotist, looking Heather up and down.

‘Oh!’ Heather tried to reach down to her jeans and panties, and close up the fur coat around her naked breasts. But then the hypnotist had stepped forward across the small space and was right in front of her, his hands gently on her fur covered shoulders.

I was still stunned, frozen, as he turned and looked at me over his shoulder.

‘Now, hubby, you don’t mind me stopping in do you?” He was grinning widely, then looking back at Heather as she looked up at his face now looming over her. “you don’t mind, my beauty, do you? You are both still under my hypnotic influence. You will follow my commands and you will accept, believe, and think whatever I tell you. This feels natural and right. Also, I am the most sexual man you have ever seen. Now, I heard you enjoying yourselves. Did he fuck you hard like you asked him?’

I was just about to finally speak up and protest, and step forward but then something happened that changed the whole feeling. Heather was still looking up at him, deep into his eyes as he spoke, and she smiled a little, moving her fur covered arms behind her, leaning back on the table, the coat opening, leaving her body open to the gaze of this stranger now. He could now easily see her lovely flushed breasts and her shapely waist and legs with the dark bush between.

“Yes”, she murmured, looking briefly at me then back to the hypnotist, “he did fuck me hard—but not for long enough.” The hypnotist leant forward, still holding her shoulders and kissed her gently on the mouth and she responded. Time seemed to stand still.

‘What’s your name? Remember your new names from the show’ he whispered.

‘Hypnotized Heather,’ she said, then put her fur arms round his neck and kissed him harder, then broke the kiss,’ and he’s Hypnotized Nick.” Before she said that, I had sort of forgotten that those were our names, but when I heard them again, I knew they were right. Those were our names.

“Right, Hypnotized Nick,” said the hypnotist, not even looking over at me. ‘You don’t mind if I finish off what you started. Seems our Heather here wants some more. This is all very sexy to you” They both then looked round at me.

I did not know what was happening. I was in a post hypnotic daze. But I did know my cock was getting hard and pointing up at them. The hypnotist told me to take another one of the other hanging fur coats and start stroking myself. Hypnotized Heather giggled as she watched me obey him.

They kissed again, and the hypnotist’s hands reached up between the fox lepels of the fur coat and kneaded Heather’s firm tits, he caught her nipples between his fingers and thumbs as they kissed passionately, mouths writhing against each other’s, and Heather gasped out loud as he squeezed and pinched her roughly. Then his hands were on her waist and he lifted her effortlessly up on the table, which I could not help noticing was going to be just the right height for him. They looked deep into each other’s eyes and Heather was smiling, a lustful look on her face I had not seen for a very long time—if ever. The hypnotist unbuckled his black pants and dropped them, pushing his boxers down too. His cock sprang free. Heather gasped out loud.

Then the hypnotist was pushing her back, her legs opened wide, and he was right between them, reaching for his cock. His body blocked my view a bit, but I presumed he was guiding his cock into the wet hot pussy of my wife who lay before him, legs spread wide, tits heaving, her eyes shiny and bright, my cum still on her thighs and bush. I could see his backside move forward as he thrust into Hypnotized Heather steadily.

‘Oh fuck,’ said Hypnotized Heather, groaning,’ that feels so good!” as her knees lifted. But her arms were around him, the fur being used to caress his back, she reached for his ass and pulled him further towards her, deep into her. He must have been completely in by now. He began moving in and out, Hypnotized Heather’s head fell to the side, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a perfect ‘O’..

I was now fur masturbating steadily, transfixed by the charged erotic scene before me of my wife with her legs wrapped round a stranger getting royally fucked—and loving it. It crossed my mind briefly that it was unusual for me to get hard so quick after cumming these days but then everything was unusual right then.

‘Oh yes,’ Hypnotized Heather gasped, ‘that is so good, so fucking good..’ I could not believe my serious elementary school principal wife, for so long not interested in sex, almost frigid, was here now, lying back on someone else’s fur coat, her legs wide apart while a hypnotist fucked her senseless, and talking so dirty too. He was really pounding her now, the wet sounds of her pussy filling the small coat room.

‘Oh, yes, Heather..uh, so wet,’ said the hypnotist, ‘such a wet hot married pussy, haven’t you? And it feels so good...uh, yes..you love it, don’t you? God, you’ve needed this, haven’t you? Who does this pussy belong to now?”’

Hypnotized Heather had her eyes open now, looking up at him as he ploughed into her, her body heaving, her tits wobbling with hard nipples, her face contorted with pleasure and lust. She had one hand flat on his chest in front of her and another hooked round his neck pulling him in. Braced like this she was humping her soaking pussy against every one of his thrusts, her legs round his waist.

‘Yes,’ she gasped, louder now,’ yes, I’ve needed this...oh...yes...a proper fucking...my pussy belongs to you.....uh, yes, yes, yes, I’m cumming, I belong to you. Fuck me hard, don’t stop, yes, I’m cumming...yes, oh yes. YESSSSSSSS!’

She told me later that in fact she had first cum as soon as he had entered her, but this second one—her third of the evening—was a shattering one, her body convulsing but he just kept on hammering. I was suddenly cumming too, it was all too erotic and the fur felt too good on my dick. My cock spurt cum across the coatroom floor in front of me. The hypnotist was clearly there too now.

‘Oh, yes, Heather...I’m going to cum in you now...yes, yes, oh, fuck!’

He then thrust three times more slowly, then froze buried deep inside my wife, balls deep, no doubt emptying his balls into her. Then he slumped forward over her and she had her fur covered arms round him as they gasped and moaned, his face and head completely in the fox fur of her coat as her arms caressed him.

I wasn’t sure how long they’d stay like that. I wasn’t sure of anything anymore. My wife, and frankly my free will, were both uncertain as I stood there with some one’s fur coat around my softening cock, my cum spurted all over the floor.

The hypnotist eventually did get up. Hypnotized Heather just stared at him as he got dressed. I probably did too. I guess we were waiting for our next orders.

They finally came, albeit nonchalantly as he handed Hypnotized Heather his phone. “Put your contact information in there. Nick, you do the same. I want you both to leave here five minutes after I do. Heather, hang up your shirt and bra where the fur you have on was hung. I want you to wear that fur coat out of the casino, naked underneath. Nick, you take the one that you just jerked off with.” He told us as he finished with his belt.

I handed back his phone, and he looked at the contact information I entered. He gave a little chuckle. “By the way, you only have the pre-fix Hypnotized on your names when you are around me, or in private with just each other. If I contact you again, you will find that you are still under my hypnotic influence. Do you understand?” he said with a grin.

That made sense, we both nodded.

“Oh, and you both find this entire situation and my control over you, incredibly sexy. Thinking about it or talking about it will make you very aroused.” He said as he walked out the door.

That was it. He basically commanded us to commit grand larceny, and we did it. I remember even finding the fact that Hypnotized Heather was running out of the casino in a stolen fur coat to be incredibly sexy, instead of wrong or scary. I remember her smiling at me at one point as she crossed the casino, I could see just a bit between her coat, enough to remind me she had no shirt on.

The fact that she was topless beneath her stolen fur coat, carrying out the hypnotists commands made my dick hard again. For someone who had been having trouble with keeping an erection, I was now having them more frequently than I did at fourteen!

After that fateful evening, our sex life took on a whole new phase. We had sex again that very night when we got home and we talked excitedly about what happened as we made love, both re-living the event, Hypnotized Heather still in her stolen fur.

Heather was riding me, her lovely tits bouncing benath the fox jacket as she lifted herself up and down steadily on my hard-again cock.

“I can’t believe how much he controlled you!” I gasped.

“You too, you also stole a fur coat. And you jacked off on the floor!” she replied.

“You looked so fucking sexy though” I told her in my defense

“Oh god Hypnotized Nick, do you think he is going to call us and make us do things?...oh yes, I’m cumming.” She was grinding her clit against me now then shuddering in her climax. Once she calmed down a bit she slid off me leaving my cock wet and hard. She recovered her breath a bit more, then slid her thigh across mine, cuddling close. I could feel her wet bush at the top of her legs pressed against my hip. She reached out and took my straining cock in her hand. It was still slick with her juices as she began moving her hand up and down, gripping me firmly. She whispered in my ear.

“This is a real turn-on for you, isn’t it? You pervert.” She giggled.

“And for you!”

“Yes, it is. God it is. I never would have thought..”

At that point I think we were drunk on an arousal that had been gone for too long. Too drunk to realize the trouble we might be in.