The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotized Ex Girlfriend

The basic storyline is taken from the same titled video from girlgonehypnotized.com

Please note that english is not my first language, so there may be faulty grammer and/or spelling and in general a bad writing style.

Daphne wants to stay friends with Marc after they broke up. Marc seems to misinterpret the gesture.

“Hi! Come on in!”

With those words Daphne invited Marc to her apartment. They had broken up a month ago and this was the first time Marc got to see her in person again.

“How are you doin’?”

“Uh... I’m... I’m fine. You?”

“Glad to here that. Me too.”

Actually Marc wasn’t quite honest. He hadn’t gotten that much sleep since their breakup but he didn’t want Daphne to pity him. He didn’t really understand why she had dumped him. In his opinion, the two of them where doing great althoug he had to admit that it seemed to have gotten a little boring in the bedroom prior to their breakup. He was still glad however, that his ex reached out to him.

“Well then, come in, have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink?”

“No thanks, I’m good.”

Marc went to the living room and sat on the couch. It instantly remembered him of the third time he slept with Daphne on the very same spot. In the beginning of the relationship it was a thrill to both of them to try out various spots around both their appartments, althoug they tended to be more at Daphne’s place since it was bigger and also just sort of nicer than his. Since Daphne had called him, Marc hoped there might be a chance of getting back together.

So what the gorgeous brunette next to Marc was about to say was really a disappointment.

“Okay, well... listen! I asked you over because I wanted to talk. I mean, I don’t wanna give you the wrong impression. Where not gonna get back together or anything.”

“Yeah no uh sure, I didn’t expect that.“Marc wasn’t sure wether she noticed his disappoinment

“Good. Because I just thougt maybe we could like stay friends. Because your a great guy but between you and me... that just didn’t work.”

“Friends is cool.” He just couldn’t think of an appropriate way to respond right then. Being friends was really not the kind of relationship he pictured between him and Daphne. But what could he say to change her mind. Still he honestly was glad to speak to her. Somehow that made him feel good.

“Well then... how have you been? What were you up to lately?”

“Oh just the usual stuff. You know, working on my thesis, tinker with the car and so.” The usual stuff. In Daphne’s opinion, Marc just wasn’t up to trying new things. Always just routine business with him. Daphne was more the explorer kind. She had many interests and always wanted to do new stuff. But since Marc began working on his master thesis, he found less and less time to go along with the various suggestions Daphne brought up. And he wanted to do those (or at least some of the) things with Daphne. Just he wasn’t really to keen on the unkown at such. Besides he had had a lot of work to do and he couldn’t let himself get too distracted if hew wanted to do a decent job.

“Cool... So... are you seein’ anybody?”

“Uh, not at the moment, no. Like I said, I’m a little busy with school and all.”

“Yeah sure. But uhm I really think like... you should get out, meet some new people and make expieriences. I think it would be could for you. Just breaking the habit. You know.”

“Hm I suppose your right. What about you? Have you been dating?”

“Well, I uh I have been seeing a few guys, yeah. Nothing serious though. Just getting out, having fun.”

That sucked. Picturing his 8 month girlfriend with another guy made Marc a bit angry. Of course they broke up and all, but she could have waited or something. It was not like he had been a bad boyfriend or anything. Daphne just was expecting him to do stuff he wasn’t always fully comfortable with. And besides he really had a lot on his plates. So maybe he put her back a little bit but it was just temporary. He wouldn’t have always have to do that much. Maybe he didn’t catch on the hints on what Daphne was into lately. One thing e.g. she had mentioned a couple times was hypnosis. Daphne had heard from a friend or something, and seemed eager to try it. Marc however refused to let her try and hypnotize him or learn about it since he didn’t really believe it was going to work.

In his sleepless nights thoug he had decided it was worth reading into it, to find out, what had fascinated his former girlfriend so much.

There was an awkward moment of silence when Marc realised he had been drifting away and didn’t respond to Daphne in any matter.

He quickly wanted to change the subject from dating other people because the more he would think about it, the more it would piss him off.

“Hey uh actually Daff, I have also been checking out something lately. I’d like to show you, if you like.”

“Well sure, what is it?” Daphne seemed genuinly interested and perhaps also glad that Marc was not just focused on his work.

“Close your eyes!” Marc cooed.

“And why is that?”

“Just ... just do it, okay?”

“Alright then.”

When Daphne closed her eyes, Marc quickly stirred in his pocket and got out something.

“Open your eyes!”

Daphne found an old fashioned watch dangling in front of her face.

“Uhm ... what is that?”

“You remember how you were talking about that hypnosis stuff. I’ve been reading a book about it and I thougt actually it might be fun.”

To Marc bewilderment that seemed to upset his ex.

“Huh?!”

“You have to watch the watch swing back and forth!”

“Are you kidding me?! You knew I was interested when we were together but now...”

“I thought you liked that kind of thing!”

“Well, I woul wanna try but... Don’t think this is gonna get me back now. You uh you had ... you had your ... Just put away, ok?!”

Marc noticed how the girl followed the ticking pendulum with her eyes the whole time she talked to him. And he thougt he made out a glance in her eyes. It was weird. He knew Daphne’s behaviour and he figured the hesitation in her statements might mean she actually liekd it.

“I didn’t wanna do anything you’re not cool with, I just thougt you mentioned hypnosis so often and now—”

“Yeah but that was when we uh were dating. Just... stop. Don’t ... don’t...”

“Don’t what? Are you following the watch?”

“Yes.”

According to what Marc had read in the book, the signs Daphne showed meant she was in a light trance. A state were she could relax and focus on one thing. He reckoned it woul be the right thing to continue.

“Please... Please don’t hypnotize me.”

“But you said you liked this!”

“I do.”

“So?”

“So... please don’t... please... please hypnotize me!”

“sure. Just keep your eyes on the watch and relax!”

“Mhm.” That sounded almost like a moan. According to the book, Marc had to talk Daphne deeper in to a trance now. And since this beautiful girl told him to hypnotize her just moments ago, he decided that would be exactly what he was going to do.

“Listen, Daff. Let your consciousness drift away anbd relax. There’s nothing here but you and me and that swinging watch.”

As he continued dangling the watch, Marc noticed a growing dark spot on Daphne’s hotpants.

“Tell me Daff, are you turned on?”

“Yes Master.”

“Why are you calling me master?”

“Because you are in charge of me. So you’re my Master.”

Hearing that gorgeous voice calling him master and seeing how his girl was getting hornier made Marc exited himself. He could feel an erection growing in his pants.

“Well then Daff, get out of your clothes!”

She sprang up with a “Yes Master” sounding both monotonous and happily excited at the same time and quickly peeled off her top, hotpants and panties. To Marc’s surprise she wasn’t wearing a bra. She usually did while they were dating, but to be honest she didn’t really need one. Her round breasts stood perfectly firm.

Seeing his ex like this made Marc instantly rock hard. It would have hurt if he hadn’t opened hist pants right away.

“I want to fuck you Master.”

He did not need to hear that twice. “Then let’s do it!” Marc exclaimed while he threw Daphne back on the couch.

He was so turned on he went straight ahead. No time foreplay. To be fair, his then girlfriend didn’t always need that when they were together either.

Pounding his girl on that nasty couch again, caressing her ample breasts, Marc suddenly remembered to drop the pace, so he wouldn’t cum instantly. But when he tried, his horny slave girl urged him to go.

She was moanig and screaming for maybe 6 minutes before she jolted and came in unison with her master.

After a few moments of just lying there Daphne was the first to speak.

“Wow. Amazing!”

“But” she suddenly seemed upset “Marc what are you doing, how did we get here?! Huh? Answer me!”

Marc was confused.

“Uhm uh you uh... I hypnotized you.”

“You what?! How the—” then Daphne startled. A milisecond later, she met Marc’s lips with a passionate kiss.

“That was the most incredible orgasm i ever had! You did this for me? You rembered what I told you when we were dating. I mean... is there a chance that we are dating...?”

“Of course Daff, if you recall, I wasn’t the one who wanted to break up in the first place.”

“Well, I’m glad I did. Because this is way better than before. And after all, we are together and that’s what’s important, right?”

“I guess so”.

“So. What made you change your mind about hypnosis?”

“I didn’t wanna lose you and since you seemed to be so curious about it I thougt I might as well try after you dumped me.”

“I wouldn’t say it like that. I mean, it seems like all I had to do to finally make you take control of me was to breakup. I’d say it worked out fine.”

“I suppose it did. You won’t do it again though.”

“And why’s that?”

“Because I’m your master and you wouldn’t disobey a command of your master’s.”

Marc’s girlfriend chuckled followed by another kiss.

“Well, master, do you think maybe you could hypnotize me again?”