The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotica

Standard Disclaimer no one under 18 please this story will contain some adult situations.

Chapter I Reality??

April and Alexa walked across the campus of FCU. It was after midnight and they had just returned from a party. Campus was dead at this time of night.

April:

So how’d you do on today’s chem test?

Alexa:

I did as good as Josh Stewart did.

April:

What?

Alexa:

Ya I sat in the perfect spot. I could see his paper and the professor couldn’t see me seeing his paper.

April:

Are you insane. What if she finds out. I mean no one know’s who she is and could even be in our class and saw you.

Alexa:

Oooo I’m so scared. I highly doubt that the great Hypnotica punisher of the rule breakers of FCU is in my chem class. I mean no one in there has green hair.

“Maybe because it washes out” Said a voice from behind.

They turned and found themselves face to face with FCU’s resident “superheroine” Hypnotica. She’d hypnotize the rule breakers campus security and professors couldn’t catch into admitting what they’d done in embarrassing ways. Security hated her and wanted to catch her but the professors loved her. Now Alexa and April found themselves looking at the young girl wearing a bikini top, jean shorts, and a lone ranger type mask. Her long green hair tied back in a pony tail.

April:

Oh crap. If I wanted to be hypnotized i’d enroll in a phych class.

Before the two girls could run or anything else Hypnotic pulled out her green pocket watch and began swinging it before them. Their eyes instantly locked on it.

Hypnotica:

Yes that’s it just watch the watch girls. Watch as it swings back and forth. Back and forth. Nothing else in the world matters but my voice and the beautiful green watch. Let everything go. Let your muscles relax. Let your mind empty of all thoughts. Just watch the watch. Feeling so good right now. So relaxed. Still focusing all of your attention on the watch. So very relaxed. You want to sleep. You need to sleep for me. So sleepy. So very sleepy. Eyelids like lead. So hard to keep them open isn’t it? You just want to close them. Now close your eyes and sleep for me.

April and Alexa’s eyes slowly closed as they fell under Hypnotica’s spell.

Hypnotica:

You’re minds are mine. So tell me what is your sole purpose in life girls.

April and Alexa: To serve and obey you mistress Hypnotica.

Hypnotica:

Excellent. Now then little April be a dear and head home, Alexa and I have somethings to discuss.

April:

Yes my misress.

April bowed to the hypnotist and went on her way.

Hypnotica:

Now then Alexa what are we going to do with you you little cheat. Tisk Tisk such a horrible thing to do.

Alexa:

I’m sorry my mistress is there anyway to redeem myself?

The next morning FCU students were suprised to see Alexa running across campus naked with the words “I cheated” Painted numerous times over her body.

At this point the students of the real FCU burst out laughing as they finshed reading the last panel of the comic strip in the college news paper.

Chapter II Fantasy to Reality

Jenn Symore was an actractive blonde who sat at her artist desk in the Foley Community university Harold office. She was working on next weeks strip already. She drew Hypnotica’s weapon of choice swinging before the eyes of a steroid using jock before calling it quits for the day. She looked up at the flyer for the Halloween Dance in December flyer. The school had already celebrated Christmas in October. The dance was tonight and she had the perfect costume. She packed up her supplies and went back to her room. Her roommate Ashley was lying on her bed reading a magazine already dressed as a witch.

Ashley:

So what are you going as?

Jenn:

You’ll find out as soon as I change.

Jenn went into the bathroom and emerged fifteen minutes later.

Ashley:

Oh my God!! I can’t believe it. It looks so authentic.

Jenn had dressed up as her own creation Hypnotica right down to the green hair.

Jenn:

And it doesn’t stop with the outfit.

Jenn went to her desk and took something out of the top drawer. She reavealed it to Ashley as a green pocket watch.

Ashley:

How’d you do that?

Jenn:

Cell phone covers. How about I test it? Have you broken any rules lately Ashley?

Ashley:

You’re kidding right?

Jenn:

Aww come on. I’ll snap you out of it right away if it actually works and if it doesn’t we’ll have a good laugh.

Ashley:

Well okay.

Jenn began swinging the watch back and forth in front of Ashley’s eyes

Jenn:

Just sit back and watch the watch.You are completly focused on the watch. Nothing else matters but the watch and my voice. You are begining to relax, and grow tired. All your stresses and cares are fading away as you stare at the watch. You are being to feel very sleepy. You eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy in fact that when I count backwards from 5 to 1 you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch. 4... You are so very very sleepy. 3... You eyelids feel as if they are made of lead. 2... You feel yourselves giving into hypnosis. 1... Eyelids so heavy you can’t hold them open. Eyelids closing as you drift into a deep hypnotized sleep.

Ashley’s eyes fluttered a little then locked close.

Jenn:

You’re mind is mine.

Jenn walked over and kissed her entranced roommate.

Jenn:

I always thought you were the hottest girl on campus. Now tell me Ashley what is your purpose in life.

Ashley:

To obey and serve you mistress Jenn.

Jenn:

Excellent. Now then my hypnotized date let’s go to the ball. Maybe I’ll aquire more subjects there. A three way or a fourway sounds like a nice thing for later tonight doesn’t it Ashley?

Ashley:

Yes my Mistress.

The two walked across the darkened campus to the dance hall in the student union.

Chapter III The party

At the party everyone complimented Jenn on her costume. Ashley followed her mistress everywhere eagerly awaiting commands. Once a slow dance started the danced and made out on the floor. Much to the suprise and confusion of their fellow classmates who knew Ashley was 100% not a lesbian. After the dance Jenn made her way to the ladies room and had Ashley get them some punch. In the ladies room two girls from Jenns creative writing class where at the sink talking.

Allie:

Hey Jenn nice costume.

Jenn:

Thanks I take great pride and authenticating my creation.

Kelly:

So you got a pocket watch to go with that thing.

Jenn:

Yes and I think you’ve two have broken some school rules.

Jenn removed the watch from her pocket and began swinging it back and forth in front of the girls eyes.

Kelly:

This is so cool I’ve always kinda wanted to be hypnotized by Hypnotica.

Jenn:

Good then you should enjoy it.

Allie was already lost in the watches irresistable swinging motion.

Jenn:

Just watch it swing back and forth. From side to side. Back and forth. Feel yourselves relax. Feel the relaxtion spread through your whole bodies. As you continue to focus all your attention on the watch. That’s it your doing very well girls. Now your relaxation is increasing with each swing. So very relaxed. So very comfortable. Not a care in the world but the watch and my voice. You are just so very relaxed. So relaxed your begining to feel a little tired. Tired and drowsy. Drowsy and sleepy. Your eyes are feeling tired. So tired in fact that when I count from 1 to three you find that they are too heavy to hold open any longer. 1... Allowing your eyes to shut down all the way. 2... Your doing so very very well listening only to my voice and seeing only the watch. Feeling so ready to fall asleep. And now 3.. Sleep for me. Relax. Allow yourselves to sleep for me. You did so very well girls. Your minds are mine.

Kelly and Allie fell under Jenn’s hypnotic spell.

Jenn:

3 for 3 I guess my skills offically match the orginal. So girls what is your sole purpose in life.

Kelly and Allie: To serve you mistress Hypnotica.

Jenn:

Yes that’s right. I am Hypnotica. Hypnotic Heroine extraordinare. Come girls let us get Ashley and return to my room for some fun.

Kelly and Allie: Yes Mistress Hypnotica.

The four of them headed back to Jenn’s room.

Jenn:

Maybe just maybe I can become the real life incarnation of my creation and really make a difference on campus. Or maybe I could use these powers just to gain new lovers. Whatever works.

More to come Later.