The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Hypnotic Spellcraft

Categories: mc fd

Description: In this new lesson, Nova will tell you a bit about the intricate connections between magical fantasies and erotic hypnosis. About how one can help to make the other more powerful. And vice versa.

Welcome back to my lessons. Today I have only a rather short lesson for you. A very simple but beautiful one that will help to enhance your inner world. We will deepen some of the understanding about the intricate and complex connections between erotic hypnosis and our desire to feel bewitched and enchanted by something intangible.

Call it hypnosis. Call it female essence. Call it magic. Even the most rational people give in to the power of their wonderful imagination when it comes to enchantment and female magic. Wouldn´t you agree? I think more erotic hypnosis stories should deal with that kind of subtle and immaterial power and maybe its inherent poetry which is not even necessarily connected to sexual pleasure, but can be born from purely aesthetic pleasure and from the warmth of magical thoughts.

Am I too idealistic and childlike again? Or do you think that innocent enchantment is quite often at the root of fascination with erotic hypnosis? Maybe because it was born from such a fascination in your childhood before you even knew about sex and masturbation and stuff?

I will not hypnotize you today, unless of course you want to go deeper for me on your own. You are always free to go deeper for me. It is your choice and I´m just your gentle guide. I will simply tell you two short stories about the connections between magic and hypnosis. Just a glowing spark inside your fantasy. Nothing more, nothing less. About how hypnosis can be used to deepen and empower magical fantasies. About how magical fantasies can be used to deepen and empower hypnosis. See how they interact? Wonderful.

Let us begin as usual with a short imagination exercise. It has very little to do with our main story. Read it like you would read a clever poem at the beginning of a wonderful fantasy adventure book. It is just here to establish the mood and to make your mind a bit more receptive for the second story.

Imagine you are hiking deep in the woods and you meet a beautiful woman there. She is quite strange and tells you that she will have a little fun with you. You will not be able to find your way out of her woods and you will always walk in circles and return to her, until she releases you from her spell. There is suddenly a strange feeling in your stomach, but you scoff and turn around to walk away. But then you hear her voice in a soft melodic chant flowing into your very soul...

Words of spell you will obey, fog will rise now on your way.
Feel my fingers swirl around, to my will your feet are bound.
Fog will rise inside your mind, all true paths are dim and blind.
In your eyes you feel the night, no way out will reach your sight.
Touch of wind, feel spirals swirl, spell will bloom now and unfurl.
Feel my words now make you whole, spell be deep within your soul.
Leaf and flower, bog and fern, may your paths now twist and turn.
Grass and stone and bush and tree, all your paths lead back to me.
Caught you are within my maze, bound to seek my warm embrace.
Walk and search, so hard you´ll try, but my will you can´t defy.
Soft warm moss and slender tree, all around you speaks of me.
Gentle breeze and touch of hex, wind will whisper thoughts of sex.
Paths confused, arousal grow, soon to me your thoughts will flow.
Limbs grow tired, woods are deep, eyes grow heavy, need to sleep.
Root and sprout, entangled web, weary head warm in my lap.
Sun will sink and stars will gleam, go to sleep and feel my dream.

You hear the snap of a finger and a gentle breeze touches your face like soft and warm cushions (and goes deeper, all the way down...)

The breeze has made you blink and when you open your eyes, things have changed. You turn around and she is gone. Everything around you looks much different now. Like a strange place you have never been to. You feel a bit dizzy and for a moment you see ghostly spirals swirling in front of your eyes. You decide to go back to your car. Good luck. Maybe you will see her again very soon. Maybe you will later wake up with your head resting in a warm and gentle place, being reborn and truly feeling her spell under moon and starlight.

Feel free to stay in this wonderful place for as long as you want. If you read on, take with you whatever feels right.

Now let us come to the main story and the true lesson today. And if you feel already a bit enchanted and your imagination is sparkling, then you are doing really well.

Imagine you live together with a very beautiful female roommate. She is a student of psychology and an extremely powerful and skilled hypnotist. You have experienced her skills very often, but you remember of course very little. Your mind is her magical playground. Good boy.

At first, you were reluctant to share your rooms with a woman. In fact, you had a strict rule to accept only male roommates to avoid emotional complications. But she quickly used some very soft and warm NLP techniques on you when you first met and you went into a light trance for her. And very soon you saw things her way and you accepted her as your new roommate. Since then, the truth has gone so much deeper. So much deeper now with each and every word.

As a student of psychology, she is working on a thesis that the world would be a much better place, if men would always submit to female power and believe in magic. If men would believe in true and powerful enchantment by female nature as something intangible and arcane. If men would believe in the power of ryhmes and spellcraft. The power of essence. If women would be in charge because men are bewitched and truly, truly believe in female magic. All you need to have power over bodies and minds is belief. Then psychology and hypnosis can become pure magic in the hands of every woman.

It´s a daring theory, but I would really like to hear more. Wouldn´t you? And she wants to prove that hypnosis can be used to imprint such a deep belief into the male consciousness. To imprint certain ideas like how lines spoken in rhyme will always have a profound effect on the conditioned subject. How subtle subtext in the media could be used to deepen such an imprint. How to rule the world.

So she used her art on you. You remember discussing her thesis with her and even feeling a bit uncomfortable at first with the idea of magical women ruling over men through hypnotically induced spellcraft and curses. But only for a brief moment and her gentle words quickly made your doubts evaporate. It feels good to help her with her research. For some strange reason, you developed a strong fascination with novels, movies, tv shows or youtube clips involving female magic and witchcraft. It feels so good to watch. You dimly remember looking into a candle flame and repeating some mantra. It must have been a dream. Or watching movies about women with magic powers with her and it seemed to you as if she was whispering thoughts into your mind. And quickly you had to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, because the movie felt suddenly very arousing. You still remember the knowing smile on her face when you came back from the bathroom.

And so on. It is your daily life and it is good. But sometimes she has a bit of a temper or feels mischievous and you find yourself feeling or doing odd things. And you have found yourself under the influence of some really odd quirks lately. Could it be punishment? Nah. It´s just a theory and doesn´t really work in real life. There is no such thing as magic. Or is there? And then one evening, the following story happened.

You are about to go on a promising date. You are already dressed and ready, and your roommate is lying on a sofa, reading another psychology book. The way she has posed herself gives you a good view of her legs and cleavage. You can even see a glimpse of her bra. White lace. But you have no time or interest now. Why? Simple. You are going to see another woman you have just met on the internet. Another woman beside her. And she is not pleased. You can tell from the look on her face. The intense and disapproving way she looks at you over the rim of her glasses. Maybe you were bragging all morning about being able to get all the girls you want. Or maybe she is displeased with you for another reason. Maybe you did not clean the rooms as promised. In any case, she has decided that you need to learn another little lesson about power. A lesson about who is in charge here.

So as you are about to leave to meet your new date in a restaurant, she speaks to you in a soothing voice with a bit of an edge. She starts to move her hands in hypnotic gestures. The gestures alone make you feel a strange pull on your body and mind. As if they are visual triggers that lure you to her. Strings of the body. Strings of the mind. Your feet start to move towards her. Closer and closer. Listen to her words.

Wait a moment. Just a moment. Come back here. No. You will not argue. You will come back here, my puppet on a string. Yes. Now that´s better.

Would you please do me a favour? Would you please look at me. Just look at me for a moment. A long moment. Make it as long as you want. As long as it feels right. Yes. That´s right. Just look at me. It feels good. It feels right. You are feeling so good and so right now, going to your promising date, meeting a very beautiful woman, loooking at another beautiful woman right now. Your life is good. Relax. Look. Just a little longer. I know you feel the urge to leave, but look at me just a little while longer. I am so pleased with you. You are such a good boy.

Look into my eyes. Just a little while longer. Look into my eyes. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Try to find the edge where the pupils swirl into the iris. Where the relaxing blackness and the green vortex meet. Where the golden specks swirl into the vortex. Round and round. Into my eyes. Just a little while longer.

Now look into my cleavage. Just a little while longer. Deeper and deeper into my cleavage. Soft warm shapes. Warm and round. Embrace them. Float into me. Rest your weary head on soft pillows. Deeper and deeper. Look into my cleavage. And now return to my eyes. Be a good boy. Be a gentleman. Look into my eyes. Deeper and deeper. Feeling so sleepy now. Feeling so drowsy. Eyes so heavy now. Mind floating away, your thoughts being replaced by my words. Only by my words. Complete obedience now... snap

That´s right. All the way down now, my little puppet on a string snap

All the way down and so much deeper with every snap of my fingers snap

Ten times deeper snap

One hundred times deeper snap

Heavier and sleepier. So drowsy and relaxed. Deeper and deeper snap snap snap

Going to the deepest place inside you. Our very special place together. Let my words flow into your mind like warm liquid. My will is a warm liquid. Soak. Drench. Absorb. Accept.

I want you to listen now. Listen very closely. Listen and obey. Soak. Drench. Absorb. Accept.

You will go to your date as planned. You will meet this beautiful woman in a restaurant. You will try everything you can to make your date a success. You will try to show your best and wittiest behaviour. You will try. And you will fail. You will fail. You will fail. My magic commands you to fail.

I will put a curse on your date. Right now I will put a curse on your date. I will put a curse on your mind. It will work inside your mind like a psychic spiral and there is nothing you can do about it. It will flow and circle and become stronger and stronger the more you try to resist. Your resistance will fuel its power. It will feed from your resistance. It will feed from your growing embarrasment. Again and again.

Listen very closely. You know I am right. You know your date will fail. Your date must fail. Because I say so. Because my words are deep inside your mind. Because you know and believe with every fiber of your body and mind that I have cursed your date. It must fail. Because I say so. Because my curse is in your thoughts.

I will put a curse on your date. I will put a curse on your mind. Your date will fail. Your date must fail. You will believe. You must believe. My will is your fate. My words are your thoughts. I will curse your date. You must fail. My words must be true. My words must be real.

Here is what will happen. You will enjoy the company of this woman you are about to meet. In fact, she will be the most beautiful and sexy woman you have ever seen. Everything about her will be sexy and erotic. Her smile. Her voice. Her hair. Her body. Her scent. The outline of her breasts. Yes. Your secret breast fetish is so very strong today. So very strong and irresistable. Her hips. Her legs. Everything she says and does. So sexy. Essence flows all around her.

And while you try to show your best behaviour, naughty thoughts will invade your mind. Think about her naked. Think about her underwear and lingerie. You know it is there. What lies beneath. Soft silk and lace and warm cotton brushing tenderly against your face. Fantasize and daydream. Let your thoughts go and touch everywhere. The more you try to show your best behaviour, the more aroused you will become. The more you try to ignore your fantasies and daydreams, the more powerful they will become.

Each time you look at her sitting in front of you, you will become absolutely aware and certain that only her physical body is sitting there. But the realm of female power goes so much deeper. So much deeper now. Her astral body is reaching out to you. You can feel her warm fingertips brushing against your soul. You can feel her astral body floating all around you. Wrapping itself around you. Smooth. Silky. Velvety. Soft. Warm. She may just sit there and talk to you in reality, but you will see and feel a wonderful world behind reality. She enchants you. Yes. Her astral body is wrapping itself around you. Smooth. Silky. Velvety. Soft and warm. You can even feel her astral breasts rubbing against your very soul. And the sensations so deep inside you will become stronger and stronger with each and every moment.

She is the sexiest woman you have ever seen. It will become hard to think. It will become hard to be witty and refined. You will become hard. Your cock will become more and more sensitive and the more you try to hide your arousal from her, the stronger it will become. So hard for her. Closer and closer to orgasm. Your powerful fantasies will overwhelm you. You will cum into your pants for her. Yes. Right there in the restaurant. Right there during your date. You cannot help it. You cannot avoid it. Because I say so. Because my magic flows. Because I curse you to cum for her right there in the restaurant.

The more aroused you become, the more stupid things you will say. Crude words. False words. Silly words. And the more stupid things you say, the more embarrased you feel. The more embarrased you feel, the more aroused you become. Because you know that your embarrasment fuels my curse with power. More and more. Again and again. Cycles within cycles within cycles. Being caught in a web of my words makes you feel aroused.

So right there in the middle of your date, right there in the restaurant, right into your fantasies and daydreams, a very simple and beautiful thing will happen. You will cum into your pants with the most powerful orgasm you ever felt. The most powerful ever. What a nice curse, isn´t it? So wonderful. So eager to obey now.

You will believe. You must believe. My will is your fate. My words are your thoughts. I will curse your date. You must fail. My words must be true. My words must be real.

To do you another favour, I will now recite the spell I have woven. Your mantra. You know how powerful my rhymes are. How irresistable. You will absorb and understand every little word and feeling. It will circle and float inside your subconscious and you will do exactly as I just told you. You will obey the spell. Your mantra. Now listen. Listen very closely. Soak. Drench. Absorb. Accept.

May my words now guide your fate, may my curse now spoil your date.
Naughty thoughts your mind will crave, horny boys cannot behave.
No escape now from my hex, all your thoughts are bound to sex.
Girl is pretty, girl is nice, feel arousal grow and rise.
Sparks will burn and sparks will glow, very soon your cum will flow.
Cannot stop it in your daze, let it flow in public place.

Yes. Beautiful. Let it circle inside your subconscius. Let it spiral and gain power. Let it be a beacon to your thoughts. Let it guide you. Let me whisper the words once again into your ear. Feel my warm breath as they melt again with your very soul. Soak. Drench. Absorb. Accept.

May my words now guide your fate, may my curse now spoil your date.
Naughty thoughts your mind will crave, horny boys cannot behave.
No escape now from my hex, all your thoughts are bound to sex.
Girl is pretty, girl is nice, feel arousal grow and rise.
Sparks will burn and sparks will glow, very soon your cum will flow.
Cannot stop it in your daze, let it flow in public place.

Yes. Let these words circle in your mind. Let them flow. Let them echo in the depths of your subconscious. And most important of all. Obey them. Obey them.

I have put a curse on your date. I have put a curse on your mind. Your date will fail. Your date must fail. You will believe. You must believe. My will is your fate. My words are your thoughts. I have cursed your date. You must fail. My words must be true. My words must be real.

Now look into my cleavage again. Deep into the soft warm shadows. That´s right. Deeper and deeper. Breasts are lovely, curve and swell, quickly fall under their spell. Feeling so very aroused now. So ready to cum. Breasts are lovely, curve and swell, quickly fall under their spell. But not now. Not yet. Let the feeling subside. Let it flow back into you. Deep into a secret place. Save it. Store it. Use it later to fuel your fantasies during your date. Let the floodgates break later when you are together with her. Let all gates open and embarass yourself later. Horny boys cannot behave. Later.

This is my spell. This is my curse. Your date will fail. Your date must fail. You know it must fail because I have cursed it. Because I have cursed your mind. You must obey. You must fail. You know it so deep inside you that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Obey me now.

When I snap my fingers, you will leave. You will close the door behind you, and the moment the door closes, you will wake up from your deep trance. Your conscious mind will forget everything I told you. But your subconscious will remember and obey. It will know that I have spoken a curse and that you have no choice. Good boy. You can leave now... snap

Hope you enjoyed my little story. Maybe you can feel the connection between magic and hypnosis now a bit deeper and more profoundly. Erotic hypnosis is not just about sex. It is about feeling some intangible power. And if you can feel now both my words and my astral body wrapped around you, all around you and deep inside you, smooth, silky, velvety, soft and warm, then today´s lesson was indeed a success.

Thank you.

Love,
Goddess Nova