The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnoticshort 5: A Night In

This story contains depictions of sex, blah blah blah, and mind control, blah, if you are underage or offended by any of this, don’t read it, blah blah. Oh, and just in case you do anything wrong because of this story, don’t blame me, like I always say... I just write these things! Don’t archive or post this anywhere without my explicit consent.

Note that this story has been modified from it’s original version, which contains celebrity references, to comply with the terms of the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. The original version can be found on my site, at http://come.to/bravenewworld.

Martha sat in her Master’s lap, naked, as they both sat on the big sofa in front of the TV. They were in Marik’s apartment, just passing time on a boring, rainy weekend. Not that their activities were particularly boring. Marik was relaxing, recovering from a recent bout of intense lovemaking with his slave, whom he was now rewarding by squeezing her firm, sensitive breasts in a most stimulating manner.

Marik and Martha were watching The Avengers, an average film chosen by Marik mostly for it’s minor hypnosis and major gorgeous actress content. This film happened to feature, clad in black leather, Marik’s first slave; Tana Murmuh. In a brave new move by Marik, he’d chosen the beautiful star to be the first to hear his tapes: The audio equivalent of sexual brainwashing.

Beneath the specially encoded music on the tapes were powerful subliminal messages that dragged the listener into an extremely deep trance state. The messages then changed to bombard the victim’s helpless subconscious with sex, sex, and some light sex. In the midst of this orgasm-provoking process, messages gradually enforcing obedience insinuated themselves into the subject’s mind. Once these messages were well-entrenched, Marik himself took control by activating various triggers.

After a subject was made a slave, Marik used regular hypnosis sessions, and more tapes, to deepen the sense of obedience and pleasure that came with it. The end result: A woman that functioned the same as before, but was totally submissive and obedient to Marik and all his commands. Thus, he had Martha, a smart and progressive college student, who lived in his home and did whatever he told her to.

Tana, of course, was slightly different. As a celebrity, and an adult living elsewhere in the country, Marik couldn’t well keep her directly in his fold. The reasons why were many and obvious. Having access to all her various addresses and phone numbers allowed Marik to take control of Tana and give her commands no matter where she might be or what she might be doing. By giving her scripts and sending tapes for her to use, Marik had Tana under the same level of control that he had over Martha, and could summon his famous slave any time.

The movie had just gotten to the brief hypnosis part when there was a knock at the door. Not particularly wanting to move from his position, (Would you want to move from your position if there was a naked, nubile slave sitting in your lap?) Marik merely yelled at the door. “Who is it?”

“It’s Rebecca. Not gonna let me in?”

“I thought I gave you a key!”

“My hands are full. Just get off Martha and open the door!” Marik smiled and began to do just that. Then he realized that he had a slave, and that’s what slaves were for.

“Martha, put on your shirt and open the door for Becky.” Martha immediately hopped out of her Master’s lap, and scooped her forgotten top off the floor.

“Of course, Master.” She took a moment to smile sexily at Marik and bounced over to the door, letting Rebecca into the apartment.

Rebecca was tall, thin, blonde, and beautiful. Think that’s a stereotype? Ever seen a college cheerleading squad? Anyway...

Marik had gone out with Rebecca seriously for a while, but they’d slowed down to just friends. Friends and occasional lovers, but no more. Marik had gotten Rebecca hooked on his tapes, but had decided against making her a slave after realizing that she had hypnotized him. Now, though he could take control any time he pleased, Marik had instead made something of a partner out of Becky; she was now fascinated with mind control, and helped Marik in his efforts to enslave the myriad lovely girls on campus, and beyond.

Rebecca’s hands turned out to be full of groceries; Marik was throwing a little weekend party with Becky, Martha, and a few girls that he’d subjected to his tapes. Things would turn interesting, he figured, once he implemented some triggers and had those girls dancing nude for everyone’s enjoyment. And dancing wasn’t nearly the only thing they’d be doing...

Becky put the grocery bags in the kitchen and joined Marik and Martha, who was back in her Master’s lap, watching the movie. Becky found a deep electric warmth growing in her nipples and nether regions as she watched Tana Murmuh fall into a trance. She smiled as she realized it was Marik who’d instilled these feelings in her, but she didn’t mind. Quite the opposite, the sensations she was feeling were highly pleasurable. She was finding Tana physically rather attractive as well, and suspected this was also Marik’s doing. Again, she was happy with it.

“That looks like it’d be right up your alley, Marik.” Rebecca remarked, standing behind Marik and massaging his shoulders.

“What’s that?”

“Hypnotizing a beautiful actress like Tana Murmuh.” Marik burst out laughing.

“My, what a great idea, Becky. Maybe I’ll just give her a call.”

“Huh?” Marik didn’t answer, instead walking over to the phone and dialing a long-distance number. After a few rings, Rebecca faintly heard a female voice answer.

“Hello?”

“Goodnight Tana.” Marik smiled as he said this, hearing the actress’ faint moan on the other end as she surrendered to trance.

“Yes... Master.”

“I’m having a little party tonight, Tana. Can you be here?”

“Yes Master. I’ll fly right out.”

“You’re not in the middle of anything, are you?”

“No Master. Just relaxing by the pool.”

“Good. Wearing what?”

“A little green bikini, Master.”

“Good, bring it along, Tana. You’ll be staying a few days, but you won’t need anything else. Unless you’ve gotten some sexier lingerie lately?”

“Yes, Master. I’ll bring it.”

“Fantastic. See you tonight, ASAP.”

“Yes, Master.” Marik hung up the phone, and turned to face Rebecca, grinning like the cat that just caught the famous, beautiful movie-star mouse.

“You’re kidding me, aren’t you?” Rebecca raised an eyebrow in doubt. Marik just managed to look more smug.

“Nope. Tana’s the first person I tested my tapes on. They were wildly successful, as you’ll find out when she comes knock-knock-knockin’ on heaven’s door.”

“Heaven, eh? This apartment’s much too seedy to be heaven.” Rebecca smiled, putting her arms around Marik and kissing him, lust evident in her blue eyes; blue eyes that became misty as Marik’s lips met hers. He pulled back momentarily.

“Just you wait until three hypnotized coeds and an enslaved actress are serving us drinks ‘au naturel’, then we’ll see that you think.”

“I’m hoping to be too entranced to think, Masssssster.” Rebecca smiled, half-closing her eyes, and pulling Marik into another kiss. They tumbled onto the sofa, already pulling at each other’s clothing. Martha, pushed from her seat, decided to help, and soon tangled herself in the warm chaos of bodies engaged in passionate sex that dominated the couch for quite some time.

Night fell, and found Rebecca in the kitchen, busily preparing snacks for the party. Martha was helping Becky out, doing what hypnotized slaves do best, which is to say she was on her knees, licking the blonde girl’s clit worshipfully.

“Martha... Please...” Becky couldn’t complete her sentence as a gigantic shudder overtook her. When she recovered from the orgasm, she patted Martha on the head. “Thanks Martha dear. Why don’t you go make sure Marik isn’t bored, would you? It’s awfully hard to make hors d’ouerves when you’re doing that.” Martha smiled and crawled her way out of the kitchen, softly calling her Master.

Marik was lost somewhere in heaven with Martha between his legs, sucking his cock with well-trained lips. He was halfway through coming in her mouth when there was a knock at the door. Rebecca was kind enough to answer it for him. She let the three girls from the local campus into the apartment, greeting them warmly and offering them the food she’d just prepared. She assured the girls that Marik would be there in a minute.

The dorm-mates were two brunettes and a redhead, all about the same height; roughly 5′ 7″. They all had stunning figures, though one of the brunettes, Candace, was very slender, like Martha, while the other two girls had a little more well-packaged flesh on their bones. There was no doubting Marik’s taste, however; the three were quite flawless, and Rebecca found herself extremely aroused by the mental picture that came unbidden into her mind: The three girls, naked and kneeling before her, staring with glassy eyes at the sparkling pendant she swung before them. Becky shook those thoughts away, saving them for later. In the meantime she showed the girls inside, and had them seated in the little living room.

Soon enough Marik arrived from the bedroom, Martha hot on his heels. He smiled at the girls and sat down on the couch next to Sylvia, the redhead, and Rebecca. Martha curled herself up in his lap.

“So,” Marik asked, “everyone enjoying themselves?”

“Yeah Marik, great place you have here. So what’re we gonna do?” Asked Sylvia.

“I think we’ll play a little game. I’ll demonstrate. Goodnight, girls.” As Marik spoke these last two words, Sylvia, Candace, and the other brunette; Mary, all closed their eyes and sprawled limply on the couch. Marik had activated a trigger implanted by his tapes, sending the three girls into a deep, obedient trance.

“Stand up and obey me, girls.”

“Yes, Master.” Three sleepy voices answered in unison, as the entranced trio stood up from their seats, swaying gently from side to side.

“You’re all strippers, girls. Strip for us. Strip as sexily as you can. It turns you on, girls.” Their responses were slightly delayed at first, but moments after Marik’s suggestion hit their subconscious, the girls were slipping slowly out of their garments, caressing the skirts and blouses off their smooth bodies. Their skin already glistened with the sweat of arousal. Soon they stood in the middle of the room, gyrating and panting slightly, their lips parted and nipples erect. Rebecca leaned over and whispered to Marik, not taking her eyes off the scene.

“Wow, they really take to your suggestions well.”

“Yup. It’s a tried and true process now. I have an idea. Why don’t we wake ‘em up... And you can put them back under!”

“Mmmm, Marik, stop that, I’m coming already...” Rebecca smiled and stood, slipping off her diamond necklace, and her blouse with it.

“Girls, stop dancing. You will awaken at the count of three, and you won’t even notice the fact that you’re naked or aroused. You’ve agreed to let Rebecca hypnotize you, and you can’t wait to get started. Now, one, two, three.” Candace, Mary, and Sylvia opened their eyes simultaneously, and stood looking at Rebecca expectantly. At once, she began, swinging her necklace back and forth.

“Okay, girls. Look at the crystal on the pendant. A shiny, pretty crystal. Keep looking at it. Soon you’ll be deep in hypnosis. Slowly, girls, sit down on the floor, keep your eyes on the crystal. Listen to me and think of nothing else. Can you do that?” The three were already seated on the floor, and their voices were already soft and distant as they replied “Yes.” Behind Becky, Marik silently coaxed Martha to rise from his lap and join the girls on the floor. The slave walked over slowly, her eyes already unable to move from the pendant.

“Good. Good, you’re ready to go deeply into hypnosis. It will feel so good, relaxing completely and going deeply into hypnosis. The swaying motion of the crystal, flashing back and forth, back and forth, will carry you away, softly, gently... Carrying you into hypnosis.

“Yes, you’re ready to go deep, deeply into hypnosis, you’re already succumbing to trance, girls. Your eyes are so heavy, so tired from watching the pretty crystal swing back and forth, carrying you into hypnosis. When I tell you, you may close your eyes. As soon as you do, you will fall into deep hypnosis, into the deep trance that is waiting for you. Your bodies will become limp and relaxed as your minds surrender to trance... When I tell you... You’re so sleepy now, so ready to go into hypnosis...” Rebecca drew the induction out for minutes, swinging the flashing pendant above the girls’ sleepy eyes. The four nude subjects swayed slowly, in rhythm with the crystal. Their hypnotist was extremely aroused, realizing that the thoughts she’d had when the girls had first come in were coming true almost exactly... Still, she pushed on and finished the induction.

“Now close your eyes, girls, your sleepy eyes. That’s right, close them, relax, fall deeply into trance. Good...” The four beauties were totally hypnotized now, slumped against each other on the floor. Their eyes were shut, their breasts expanding and contracting with their slow breathing. Rebecca dropped the crystal and promptly squeezed her bare nipples, conveniently erect as they were. When she rose from her orgasmic haze, she realized that Martha was naked on the floor as well, slumped against Sylvia’s smooth white thigh. She turned to face Marik and smiled.

“When did she join in?”

“Oh, near the beginning. You were too focused on your induction to notice. Maybe you fell into a trance as well.”

“You can only hope. Well, what should we do with this pile of mesmerized beauty? Any ideas?”

“Oh, a few, but you know what they are. Anything innovative in your brain?”

“Hey, that sounded mean. Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO have an idea. I’ll be just a second.” Marik watched Rebecca walk into the kitchen, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. The erection caused by watching the lovely Rebecca hypnotize a quartet of equally beautiful slaves grew by several degrees at the thought of what was to come, now that his first and sexiest slave had arrived... Marik got off the couch, adjusted his jeans, and answered the door.

Marik was busy inspecting the green bikini Tana had mentioned on the phone when Rebecca returned from the kitchen. Upon seeing her, he dropped the skimpy panties he was holding onto the floor, along with his jaw. Becky was gloriously nude, with a notable exception: Her full breasts and the triangle of golden hair at her sex were covered liberally with whipped cream. A single maraschino cherry adorned each of her nipples. Rebecca was laid out in the manner of an ice cream sundae, and looked every bit as edible. She smiled seductively at Marik, closed his gaping mouth with one red-painted fingernail, and turned to the four nude figures lying on the floor.

“Girls. Can you hear me?”

“Yes...” The pile of sleepy women answered faintly.

“Good. Stand up now. Stand and find that you go even deeper into trance as you do.” The mesmerized subjects stood, slightly slumped over, in front of their hypnotist. “Now girls, at the count of three, your eyelids are suddenly going to become very light. So light that they’ll float open. You won’t be able to keep your eyes closed for more than the time it takes to blink. As your eyelids become so light and open, you will feel yourselves sink deeper into hypnosis... One, two, three, eyes open now.” Four heavy mouths sighed, and eight heavy eyelids slowly drifted open, revealing the girls’ glazed, unfocused eyes. Rebecca continued instructing her subjects.

“Look at me, girls. You see that parts of me are covered in something delicious—whipped cream. You will soon find an irresistible urge to lick it all from my body. You won’t want to miss a single bit of the wonderful, sweet cream. Each of you will focus all your attention on a part of my body covered in the cream, and will lick and suck it totally clean. You will do this for me now.” The girls began to walk forward dreamily, empty eyes now fixed on the cream-covered regions of Rebecca’s body. Suddenly Marik, who’d been feeling up his famous slave and watching the hypnotic display, spoke up.

“Slave Martha. Stop what you’re doing and come to your Master.” Upon hearing these words Martha’s face went slack for a moment. She then walked right past Becky and kneeled on the carpet before Marik, looking up at him adoringly. Rebecca stared at him, annoyed and incredulous.

“How did you do that? I thought she was under my power.”

“Don’t feel bad, Becky. Martha is very well trained. She can obey others, but at my command she’ll drop everything to serve me. That’s just how it is, dear. She is my slave after all.”

Rebecca pouted at this, and was about to complain, when suddenly she was distracted. Her three remaining subjects had reached her, and immediately begun gobbling up the whipped cream that covered her erogenous zones. Becky ceased paying attention to Marik and lowered herself to the ground, allowing the nude coeds to feast on her breasts and lick at her exposed clit. As she began moaning in ecstasy, Marik led Tana and Martha off to his room, saying but one thing:

“Martha, show Tana your spiral.”

“Yes, Master.”

Fifteen minutes and roughly a hundred orgasms later, Rebecca entered Marik’s darkened bedchamber. She had left Sylvia, Candace, and Mary in the living room, making love to each other fervently. Becky’s little whipped cream adventure had left the girls so aroused they turned on each other almost without suggestion. The sight Rebecca encountered in the bedroom got her flowing once again.

Martha sat on the bed, Tana lying back in her lap. Both women were nude and very aroused, judging by the look of things. They were both staring intently at a little motorized spiral on the dresser, which was spinning quickly with a soft “whir” noise. Martha was whispering something to Tana, almost inaudibly, and her slender hands moved in slow circles around the other woman’s ample breasts. Marik was lying back on the bed also, watching his two slaves intently. He looked up at Becky and smiled, gesturing for her to come over to the bed. When she came up beside him, he whispered in her ear.

“Martha’s showing Tana the wonders of deep hypnosis, as if she didn’t know them already. Isn’t that a lovely sight? My sweet little Martha, deeply hypnotized, stroking my luscious Tana’s tits and taking her along into the deepest trance... It’s hard to watch while wearing briefs, heh.”

“What are you going to have them do? As if I didn’t know.” Rebecca smiled at Marik, and he smiled back. A cunning smile.

“Well, maybe not exactly what you think. Look into the spiral Becky. Into the spiral...” Marik’s tone became commanding, and Rebecca automatically found herself looking at the little black and white contraption whirring on the dresser. Soon the look became a stare. Then a mindless gaze. Rebecca’s mind went blank as she plunged into deep hypnosis, just as she’d been trained.

Rebecca’s eyes snapped open. Or maybe they’d already been open, they just hadn’t been seeing. Becky realized she was staring at the ceiling. Then she realized that she was being pleasured. Intensely pleasured. Soft lips were sucking her tight nipples almost painfully, and her wide-open pussy was being explored by something soft and wonderful as well. She tried to look at the person (or people, she supposed) that were doing this to her, but found that her head wouldn’t move. In fact, Rebecca soon realized that she couldn’t move at all. With the exception of the parts of her being erotically stimulated, her body felt as heavy as solid lead. The small part of her mind that wasn’t being rapidly overtaken by sexual pleasure realized that Marik must have hypnotized her with that little spiral of his. Somehow, Rebecca had expected herself to mind more than she did. It was hard to take offense to being hypnotized without your consent when you awoke to find yourself being pleasured by two beautiful slave girls, as Becky surmised that Tana and Martha were probably the ones working her over. It was especially hard to take offense when your body seemed to be several times more sensitive than usual, which Rebecca assumed was most likely also a post-hypnotic suggestion. That was her last thought before an orgasm emptied her mind.

When her head cleared again, Rebecca found that she was still paralyzed, and still being pleasured. She could feel another climax starting to build deep within her, and she wondered if she’d always been able to average fifty orgasms in one night. That’s probably Marik’s fault too, she thought, and called over to the meddlesome mind controller, whom she heard being overtaken by ecstasy nearby on the bed.

“Marik! What’ve you done now?” Rebecca was relieved that at least she could still speak.

“Well, Becky... Uhhhh... I’ve just made sure that you... Aaahhh... Have some extra fun, as a reward for thinking up that whipped cream bit. In the meantime, I’ve borrowed your three pretty hypnotic subjects. Do hope you don’t mind... Oh... Yeah... Yeaaaaaaahhh!!!” Rebecca laughed at the sound of Marik, the mighty mind-controller, being reduced to a screaming orgasm. Then her laugh turned into a moan of pleasure as her body shuddered in the second of many, many climaxes of her own.

Marik lay limp on the bed, his three enslaved coeds continuing to caress him. He looked over at Rebecca, lying helplessly with her legs spread wide, receiving similar treatment from Martha and Tana. Almost time to switch, Marik thought, and looked at his watch. The timepiece read 9:30. It was Marik’s turn to laugh, as he felt his well-attended manhood begin to stiffen again, because the night was only just beginning!

-END-