The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A BraveNewConception...

HypnoticShort 2: Meet Slave Martha

This story contains depictions of sex, blah blah blah, and mind control, blah, if you are underage or offended by any of this, don’t read it, blah blah. Oh, and just in case you do anything wrong because of this story, don’t blame me, like I always say... I just write these things! Don’t archive or post this anywhere without my explicit consent.

Martha sighed as her lover pulled one of her tight nipples. His slow caresses had brought her to a state of arousal she’d never experienced.

“Martha...” He whispered softly in her ear. A dreamy “Yess...” was the reply.

“You’re feeling very horny again. Your entire body’s hot and tight, and you deperately need release. You know how to aquire it, don’t you?”

“Yesss... master.” Martha shifted position and lowered her head to his waiting erection.

“That’s what I like to hear... aaah...” He arched his pelvis forward as her soft lips surrounded him. Martha’s master spoke out loud as she gave service, knowing she couldn’t object to anything he said. “Those tapes worked remarkably well on you, Martha. As you listened to the relaxing music, subliminal messages were programming you for obedience. After a few tapes, you’re completely submissive and enslaved to my every command. Tomorrow night we’ll see if your training has made you as susceptible to deep hypnosis as I think. I could do interesting things with you in deep trance, and... mmmmnh!”

His speech was cut short as orgasm overtook him, and he poured his seed into Martha’s mouth. She gladly swallowed it all. “That’s a girl, Martha,” he said, wiping sweaty bangs from his face. “Now you get your reward.” He ran his hands through her long, brown hair first, then down her delicate face, across soft breasts, over her stomach, and along her slender thighs. His lips kissed the sweet flesh of Martha’s throat as he pushed inside of her. He easily slid all the way into her warm, tight channel. Martha moaned lightly as her master began slowly stroking in and out of her. The pleasure soon brought her to orgasm, and her cum spilled past him onto their thighs and the bedclothes. Reaching down, Martha’s lover tasted some of her wetness, and kissed her deeply on the lips.

Exhausted himself, he commanded her to sleep, and rolled off of her. He watched her eyelids droop lower and lower, and felt a new surge of arousal. He pushed it away, though, and closed his eyes. Imagining the fun he’d have with his slave tomorrow, Martha’s master reached over and stroked one of her soft thighs, thinking of how glad he was that he’d made those seduction tapes. It only took one day near Martha to realize she was the one he wanted to test them on. Now, he could have her do anything. He’d wondered, before he had taken control, what she’d look like sitting in front of him in class, wearing a tiny skirt instead of her normal jeans, with nothing underneath. Ah, he couldn’t wait to find out...

[END]