The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is from my Group at yahoo. It has had a role play game playing out from May 6, 2002 to the present. This is a story based on the play with a little editing by me. The authors are goodgirltammy, sacrippen, diana_singleton, wendyslippers, focus_blue, new_alchemy, sw_card44, diana_singleton6. I think it’s a fun story with lots of MC

Date: Mon May 6, 2002 to July 23, 2002

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 1

Ghosts Stories

There was a coolness in the air that morning, the sun had risen past the tree line, the birds were happily chirping in the air above. Twenty-five year old Tammy opened the door with the old skeleton key the lawyer had given her the day before. She turned on the lights to the Hypnosis Shop and looked around the large store, it looked larger from the outside than the inside. Turning to the door she turned the sign in the window so it showed the shop was open.

So this is what my mother had been doing all those years that I’ve not seen her Tammy thought to herself as she put the keys in her purse and walked in taking in the whole store. It was very large, somewhat like a curiosity shop, and very old. Mabel Cummings why have you been here instead of home?

Tammy had lost her mother when she was in her teens. Everyone thought she was dead until Tammy received the note that she’d inherited the shop from her. Strange how someone can just disappear from the world, from those that loved her. Tammy turned on the register, inside was a float that was exceptionally large.

“I can’t see needing over two thousand for a float in such a little shop, mom must have not done a deposit.”

After a few minutes of looking around behind the counter near the register, Tammy decided to roll up her sleeves and get an inventory done. Wasn’t gonna count itself, after all. Walking through the shop gave her an eerie vibe, like the shop had something to say, but was being quiet. Silly girl, Tammy thought to herself, you’re making up ghost stories already.

Her eye caught something in the corner, a flash of color in an otherwise dreary, back part of the store. It was a very bright pink feather boa, hanging on an old fashion coatrack. It was in really good shape. Odd. On a whim, Tammy walked over to it and wrapped it around herself. She felt a bit flirty, like a little girl trying on mommy’s old clothes in the attic. She saw an old black and white photo on the floor. It was a young woman with bobbed hair, very pretty. She remembered the face, an old actress from the silent movie days. See, she thought, cable TV DOES make you smarter. This actress was the top draw in her day, she even joked about making a deal with the devil. She felt an odd wave of light headiness as she giggled a little at the thought of such things.

Tammy saw an old pair of shoes on the floor, an old fashioned pair of heels. Again, extremely good condition, not a speck of dust on them, so shinny, so pretty. Feeling a little precocious, Tammy pulled off her own shoes and slipped hers on. Hers? Were they the actresses shoes? She glanced at herself in the mirror. The shoes made her taller, and even thinner looking, like the old photo’s she saw of her mother that her father had hidden from her. Such a slutty sexy look She thought to herself. Huh where did that come from? She looked deeper into the mirror I am such a flighty slut She tried to focus

Tap!

“Huh?” Tammy said aloud turning

Tap Tap! She looked around again

It came from the floor. It was her own feet. Tap tap tap! My feet? she was dancing! Tap tap tappity tap tap, she couldn’t stop herself, her feet obeyed the shoes, that made her prance to and fro, tapping and kicking now. What the Hell am I doing, feel so wild She tried to think but found her thoughts growing somehow cloudy. Soon her calves, her legs, finally her whole body gave into the pulsing drive, and she threw herself into the dance, somehow tearing off her pants and shirt, leaving her only in panties as the whole store became her stage, the antiques her raptured audience as she drove them to passion, and her with them, as she danced.

Her arousal grew with every step, tapitty tap tap tap! Have to... stop... this... Her thoughts were growing weaker with every ...tap tap... The tension...tap tap...the wetness tap tap the passion tap tap Tap Tap TAP! She spazimed in orgasm, falling to the floor in an exhausted, sweaty heap, panting, crying, shaking.

A blank look drew across her face, her eyes grew glassy, than they changed color from deep blue to bright green, followed by a small, mischievous smile.

“Oh, it’s so nice to have a body back,” she heard herself say, but that’s not me? “Now how does this body look?” The new persona inside Tammy ran her hands up along her side, Tammy could feel it like someone else was touching her, but it was her own hands. Feeling the skin as she looked for a mirror to view herself. “I do hope I’m young and beautiful.”

She walked over to the full length mirror in the corner, as she walked the tap tap tapping of the shoes could be heard around the shop. Tammy felt herself vanishing more and more with every tap. “Oh yessss this body is purrrrfect for me to use” She unfastened the bra cupping her breasts as she admired her new body. “We are going to be so slutty, and powerful, I can just feel it” An evil smile formed on Tammy’s lips as she slowly pulled her panties down and fingered her dripping womanhood. “You have no idea how I’m going to use your body.” Tammy never heard the bell from the door tinkle as someone entered the shop.

“Mabel! I need some more coins honey! Damn casino machines, you were right again love.” A tall attractive woman in her mid 30’s stood in the doorway, leaning over the counter and helping herself with the cash register. The drawer banged open and a bell clinked. The woman wore a tight black skirt and white men’s shirt, with her blonde hair tied back in a long pony tail draping her slender back. Tammy wasn’t sure if she was real or not, and somewhere deep inside she knew her.

Tammy weakly had a memory of Diana and her mother Mabel. She didn’t know where it came from, perhaps it was connected to the force that had taken her. Diana had been best friends with Mabel since they were both show-girls in Las Vegas, years ago. When Mabel became pregnant, they both moved here and opened this store and the bar next to each other. The stores revealed the women’s true nature. Mabel was quiet, thoughtful, deep and mysterious. Diana was loud and outgoing, with good business sense and love for a great time.

Diana retrieved the roll of coins and replaced it with a large bill. she sat up, and noticed the nearly nude woman by the mirror. Strangely she did not seem shocked. she stepped up within a few feet from Tammy and cocked her hip, placing her hand on her hip and smirking. “Honey, you look as good in those shoes and boa as the original owner, and I know the original owner! Ever think of being a shop-girl?”

She turned and walked back toward the door. “Her dressing room’s around the corner honey. If she’s down in that creepy cellar, remind her the party at my lounge is tonight. Oh,,” she stopped, adding a slight swish in her hips, quickly flashing a glance to Tammy. “I’d leave that body alone whoever is in there.” The ghostly woman made a few waves of her hand in the air and said words that Tammy couldn’t hear.

“You are such a Poo Poo.” She heard herself say as the door closed and the woman vanished from sight Tammy felt a wave of cold, than fell to the floor, the world went dark.

* * *

Tammy opened her eyes, groggy and feeling something was seriously wrong. She was also not alone. Tammy sat up automatically. She was laid on an old bed in one of the antique rooms of the store. She was wearing only the boa, the high heal shoes were on the floor next to the bed.

“The,, mirror,, shoes,,, my body,” Tammy groaned.

“Shhh. Takes like, 5 minutes to come back. Took me half a day to get over trying on that flapper miniskirt over there,, God.” A lady about 25 sat on the foot of the bed,was she another dream?. She was drinking a clear Powerade, and handing one to Tammy. “I’m kind of a regular here, I’m Wendy. Yes, I’m weird, but I’m So not dangerous! Oh and I’m real, not a ghost. You look like Mabel, my god! Are you related?”

Wendy stood, smoothed out her black knit dress, smiled a bright disarming smile, and picked up the shoes and took feather boa from around Tammy’s shoulders. She then carried them back to the hanging rack where they’d been.

“I don’t see my package. I’m waiting on this package. Is Mabel here? She’s not in the cellar is she?”

Tammy started toward Wendy, she took the drink. “I’m so confused now” She gulped down the powerade, it helped “Hi there Wendy, umm Mabel was my mother. We weren’t what you’d call close, but she left me the place in her will.”

Wendy looked shocked “Mabel’s dead?”

“Oh I’m sorry she had an accident while on vacation in Florida. My younger sister Alice and I were rushed to her side, we hadn’t seen her in over 15 years. Didn’t even know about this place. The whole thing happened so fast.” Tammy felt light headed again as she sat up. “I had the strangest dream.” She looked down to see she was naked. “Ummm Wendy where are my clothes?” She flopped back onto the bed feeling her head growing lighter.

Despite her sadness at the news of her friend, Wendy felt her lips quirk into a smile. “Your clothes? Those things scattered all over the store? Sip your drink a bit more, darling, I’ll get them for you.”

Tammy looked around the room as Wendy moved off, the sounds of her walking around the front of the store making her feel more relaxed, less...well, spooked. As her head slowly cleared she began taking in the room, looking at the inventory her mother had collected...racks of outfits, including some that must’ve been Halloween costumes; trays of jewelry; and what was that behind the box marked ‘collars, various sizes?

At the other end of the store, Wendy eyed Tammy’s pants and whistled. “You took these off over tap shoes? Without falling over? Niiiiice.” She added them to the shirt (careful to avoid looking into the mirror it had fallen on top of, remembering what had happened the last time she’d gazed into it). “Tammy, your mom left you instructions, right? What’s safe to touch, what you need to be careful with? And why it’s important to never be alone when you go into the basement?”

There was no answer. Except...was that the creak of a hinge?

“Tammy?”

While Tammy watched Wendy gather her clothing her eyes were drawn to the basement door. She was listening, but felt a need to go down in the door. Tammy slipped from her bed and walked like in a dream toward the door. She heard Wendy saying something about not going to the basement alone, but by than the door was closing behind her as she went down the steps.

It was dark and cool, the girls skin was covered in goose bumps as her toes seemed to float down each step. Tammy’s nipples went hard as she felt her foot touch the carpeted floor of the basement. Ahead of her she saw a shimmering like a glowing vortex drawing her further forward. Than there was a hand grabbing her.

“Hey now I guess your momma never did tell you” Wendy said as she held Tammy’s hand. “The basement can be scarry at first, or the greatest adventure of your life, just as long as you have a friend with you to help bring you back. Come on let’s go back upstairs so we can chat.” Wendy led her back to the light of the shop.

Wendy smiled at the naked new owner of the Hypnotic Shop, as she walked back to the bed display. “You have no idea what’s happening do you?” Tammy shook her head as she sat. “This shop is your mothers creation, it is filled with mind altering artifacts that she collected in her travels.”

“I thought it was just a curiosity shop or magic shop. Why would Mommy want to collect these things?” Tammy took the clothes from Wendy and shyly started to get dressed. “And what is that in the basement?”

“The basement is a little hard to explain, it’s a kind of rift. A tare in the fabric of reality. I thought your mom had it under control, but if she’s dead that rift might grow bigger.”

Tammy pulled her hair up from under the sweater as she adjusted herself. “This is all to bizarre Wendy. ”

“I know it is dear, but I’ll help you if you’d like?” Wendy led Tammy over to a large bookcase near the storefront. She pulled a well-used book down, and opened it on the small square table. “See, its like this,, Mabel was after all these things, and like, trying to keep them from the hands of people like,, people would actually try to kill others and hurt and take over the world- how whacked is that?” Wendy looked deflated. “Mabel and Diana, they were like big sisters, more even.” She walked toward the door. “Diana has the place next door, I live in the apartment over it, you must have noticed the bar?.”

Tammy sat looking at the different pictures in the strange encyclopedia. She occasionally glanced at the large mirror, but she no longer desired to make its acquaintance. She was so engulfed in the book, she didn’t hear the door open, or Wendy receive her long awaited package, though she did faintly hear her say “wow, its nicer than I thought it would be!”

Tammy read all the little side notes her mom had added, like, “see the Zanzibar man for this,” or Wrap in cloth of Temperance”, but was confused. How could her mommy be a psychic mystic weirdo? Diana was her best friend, she may know more.

Tammy stood and walked over to the large circular table Wendy sat at, by the front door. An opened box was on the table, with packing peanuts everywhere. Erected in the center of the oaken table was a brass stand a foot high, and dangling from it was a huge spherical crystal, 100mm in diameter. Large colorful shards of light were thrown from it as it twisted and swung lightly. Wendy was in mid-sentence, as if frozen in a thought, but her face was still, and eyes unblinking as the lights played across her face.

Something was happening to Tammy...A feeling was overtaking her ...she knew that her mother loved her...she felt it, she KNEW it.......

A hallucination came upon her...a vision...a picture.

A reflection.

It seemed like there was a part of her personality that was waiting to be let out; it was now opening up...It was as if she could finally release a side of her self....she turned towards the mirror as it called to her... “Tammy!” The voice was hers, but older, her mothers “Tammy I know I can’t be there to help you, you can trust Wendy. I don’t have long, I have to warn you, Evil is on it’s way you must...”

Tammy felt warm all over. For an instant, she glanced in the mirror and saw a neglected side of herself ....She felt a kind of relief, as well as a sense of excitement and deep sexuality...She felt proud of who she was...then the image was gone...

Whatever happened, it seems to be wearing off...both Tammy and Wendy seemed a bit stunned...but they felt like they were returning to their old selves again.

They noticed the packing peanuts were kind of scattered on the table and some fell on the floor. Tammy picked one up and “popped” it between her fingers.... Everything seemed back to normal.